: > [{quoted}](name=Jimmy Rustles,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=roZEhnnJ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T21:01:09.638+0000) > > Poppy, 3 ways to stop him Is Poppy still a good support?
> [{quoted}](name=Freeza with an I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=roZEhnnJ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-16T21:33:43.969+0000) > > Is Poppy still a good support? It’s fun to pick Poppy into Thresh. When people try to use his lantern...it counts as a dash..... mwahahahaha
: Pyke is a clear indication that no one at Riot cares about balance and game design.
I remember when everyone raged about how overloaded Thresh was. No one thought it could get any worse as far as new supports.... hahahahaha
: There is no logical reason to match people by MMR. People should be matched by leauge, which is based on LP, because that's what is at stake in the game. Nobody goes into a game worrying about losing MMR. MMR needs to be used exclusively to determine HOW MUCH LP you win or lose based on your team's average and their team's average. Dozens of games do this. I don't know why LoL is still in the dark ages.
> [{quoted}](name=liIiIIiiIiliiIIi,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=abx82m6J,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-27T12:43:55.582+0000) > > There is no logical reason to match people by MMR. People should be matched by leauge, which is based on LP, because that's what is at stake in the game. Nobody goes into a game worrying about losing MMR. MMR needs to be used exclusively to determine HOW MUCH LP you win or lose based on your team's average and their team's average. Dozens of games do this. I don't know why LoL is still in the dark ages. Why can I not upvote you more than once???
: Top is Not Your Grievance Counselor
Come follow the jungler around, Im perfectly happy having 2 vs 1 on the enemy jungler lol
Kanzler (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jUvzBgKm,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-27T16:12:10.978+0000) > > Enemy team gets a triple kill on my team, putting the score at 10 for my team and 12 for theirs. Surrender vote IMMEDIATELY goes up. The game isn't over, chill the hell out. > > Person doesn't even log into the game, or the score is 3 my team 35 enemy team. Everyone REFUSES to remake or surrender. No one is getting objectives, no one is working as a team, no one is outplaying the enemy in skill... all you are doing is holding everyone up out of spite. People can argue with me til THEY are blue in the face (because I will not believe otherwise, so go for it), but if you don't remake during the window when you can or if you refuse to accept a lost game and move on you are being childish. It's okay to lose, you don't need 10 matches that are an hour long only for ONE of them to actually turn out a win. This seems like a good reason to keep the surrender at 4/1.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jUvzBgKm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-27T17:02:11.200+0000) > > This seems like a good reason to keep the surrender at 4/1. Thats just it, if you drop it any lower then games just end for no reason. The vote doesn't need to change, the mentality of the player base needs to change.
faure (NA)
: surrender should be a simple majority
Enemy team gets a triple kill on my team, putting the score at 10 for my team and 12 for theirs. Surrender vote IMMEDIATELY goes up. The game isn't over, chill the hell out. Person doesn't even log into the game, or the score is 3 my team 35 enemy team. Everyone REFUSES to remake or surrender. No one is getting objectives, no one is working as a team, no one is outplaying the enemy in skill... all you are doing is holding everyone up out of spite. People can argue with me til THEY are blue in the face (because I will not believe otherwise, so go for it), but if you don't remake during the window when you can or if you refuse to accept a lost game and move on you are being childish. It's okay to lose, you don't need 10 matches that are an hour long only for ONE of them to actually turn out a win.
Lapis (OCE)
: What's a clever thing you did in game that was completely by accident?
I was playing Chogath starting on red side and the enemy team had gotten a double kill on dragon side river. I seen the scuttle had just popped back up and went to go kill it figuring the enemy team had already left since they were all like sub 100 hp each. As I was coming down on the right side of mid lane, I decided to use my Q to see if scuttle was in the river bush. Turns out there were FOUR people in that bush recalling, 3 died immediately to my Q and the fourth died to the rest of my combo + R. When asked if it was warded I replied "No, I was actually just looking for scuttle" lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=IShowerWithUrDad,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=UEfyRQpK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-26T13:37:28.596+0000) > > If you are trying a new champ in ranked, its normal that people will flame you. However, I don't know if this was your case. norms :/
> [{quoted}](name=ZeroAgainst,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=UEfyRQpK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-26T15:27:33.701+0000) > > norms :/ Then slap em' with that good ol' mute and go about yer learnin' .....seriously, you will thank yourself later
Ztoka (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=NqKAOsjG,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-25T03:28:07.138+0000) > > You can literally buy the unit and sell it for the same price... and get credit That hasn't worked for me yet. I only get credit for placing the champs on the board and "playing" them for a round. Buying them and letting them sit on the bench = 0 completion. At least for me (and guessing how it's intended since it says "Play" x amount of x).
> [{quoted}](name=Ztoka,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=NqKAOsjG,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-25T18:15:44.288+0000) > > That hasn't worked for me yet. I only get credit for placing the champs on the board and "playing" them for a round. Buying them and letting them sit on the bench = 0 completion. At least for me (and guessing how it's intended since it says "Play" x amount of x). Well I dont know about you, but I just did 30 nobles by just buying them and selling them, I never put them on the board
: Mute Allied Chat is the GREATEST thing ever
I recently had a match that you could have said my team was inting on purpose and I would have believed it. I already knew the match was over when the Yasuo died like 6 times to the mid Orianna before 5 minutes, not because of the fed Orianna... but just the suiciding Yasuo. I had chat off and all you could see was pings flying everywhere, people standing by towers not moving... typing away most likely. Best thing that I ever had the option for. Ever since chat has been gone it’s been so much easier to focus on my gameplay. Typing just wastes so much time and rarely accomplished anything. Nothing positive has ever happened in my games via chat.... ever.
Teh Song (NA)
: Tbh I prefer these round 20 missions to the ones requiring me to build a certain unit type, because they I feel like I *have* to build that unit type, which really isn't how the game works.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=NqKAOsjG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-25T00:16:31.374+0000) > > Tbh I prefer these round 20 missions to the ones requiring me to build a certain unit type, because they I feel like I *have* to build that unit type, which really isn't how the game works. You can literally buy the unit and sell it for the same price... and get credit
Rioter Comments
Teh Song (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gfy2xMHp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-23T16:25:30.838+0000) > > {{champion:31}} ? :D > > .....sorry, I like Chogath Not sure what you're apologizing for, but at any rate Cho'Gath is neither. While his Feast ability does grant him a buff when it kills someone, it doesn't have any sort of execution effect to help set death status. It scales with AP, his health, does true damage, and has an indicator so you know it will kill the enemy, but it doesn't *execute*. Using it on a full health enemy is the same as using it on a nearly dead one, on their side of it, and on your side the difference is just stack or no stack. Whereas Jhin and Pyke are exucutioners because they have execution damage and a death status threshold, respectively.
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Song,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Gfy2xMHp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-23T16:45:37.627+0000) > > Not sure what you're apologizing for, but at any rate Cho'Gath is neither. > While his Feast ability does grant him a buff when it kills someone, it doesn't have any sort of execution effect to help set death status. > It scales with AP, his health, does true damage, and has an indicator so you know it will kill the enemy, but it doesn't *execute*. Using it on a full health enemy is the same as using it on a nearly dead one, on their side of it, and on your side the difference is just stack or no stack. > Whereas Jhin and Pyke are exucutioners because they have execution damage and a death status threshold, respectively. I said sorry because I was just being goofy lol It's not an execute but I was being silly and bringing him up as having one :P
Teh Song (NA)
: A distinction between assassins and executioners would be beneficial.
: There should be entire reworks to useless items or buffs.
I always build {{item:3083}} on Chogath. Hp for higher ult damage? Dragon, Herald, and Baron are ALWAYS mine. Not to mention it is always endlessly priceless to ult someone who still has like 800 hp left in 1 shot. That aside, with how bursty the meta is, the giant hp buff you get from having this makes taking all sorts of burst to the face drastically easier... and when people poke you can purposefully run into it for your team and then heal it off. I dont know about EVERYONE using it.... but it definitely has uses on champs that do more when they have more hp
: > [{quoted}](name=Cristatachad,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sOAH1gOE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-23T02:34:27.777+0000) > > Why was this removed? I kept hearing rumors that the Korean base used it as a badge of shame. Like if an opponent did exceptionally terrible in a game, they would be honored, as to eventually show that THIS PLAYER is absolutely useless.
> [{quoted}](name=Leona Helmsley,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sOAH1gOE,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-07-23T12:47:36.072+0000) > > I kept hearing rumors that the Korean base used it as a badge of shame. Like if an opponent did exceptionally terrible in a game, they would be honored, as to eventually show that THIS PLAYER is absolutely useless. I believe it was to show the enemy that allowed them to win, honoring them as a thank you for their victory
: No. You can be 0/14 and win, or 14/0 and lose. You only represent 25% of your team.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkstar Annie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zVanyEWJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-22T03:59:18.153+0000) > > No. You can be 0/14 and win, or 14/0 and lose. You only represent 25% of your team. 25% or 20%?
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GusRMWA3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-22T03:47:11.217+0000) > > God forbid if you complain about your free tissues already having boogers in them Riot: "Here's a present for playing really well!" Riot gives me a brightly wrapped box. Opening box reveals a small pile of poop. Me: "How is this supposed to be a reward?" Riot: "How do you not feel a sense of pride and accomplishment for getting that S rank reward?" Me: "I already own all of the champs and you made champion shards useless with the BE rework. Other people: "Riot was so nice to give that to you for free!" Me: "But... I could have gotten more for less effort." Other people: "STOP BITCHING ABOUT FREE STUFF YOU ENTITLED NOOB!" Me: {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Well, that's how half of the conversation goes when I bring it up as an issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GusRMWA3,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T04:12:11.885+0000) > > Riot: "Here's a present for playing really well!" > > Riot gives me a brightly wrapped box. Opening box reveals a small pile of poop. > > Me: "How is this supposed to be a reward?" > > Riot: "How do you not feel a sense of pride and accomplishment for getting that S rank reward?" > > Me: "I already own all of the champs and you made champion shards useless with the BE rework. > > Other people: "Riot was so nice to give that to you for free!" > > Me: "But... I could have gotten more for less effort." > > Other people: "STOP BITCHING ABOUT FREE STUFF YOU ENTITLED NOOB!" > > Me: {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Well, that's how half of the conversation goes when I bring it up as an issue. I know, I have read them. I have argued with you on it only to have the lamest retort ever to grace this whole debate... “then don’t play”. Or the other one “If you don’t spend money, then it isn’t hurting you so why are you complaining?”. I enjoy the game, I won’t apologize for having an opinion that differs from yours about how it could be better.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NuIgbQEw,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T04:05:47.173+0000) > > .....What? What Soul Dealer is saying is completely logical and valid. Not only do you keep shoving words in their mouth, but what you write just looks like arguing for the sake of arguing. Maybe if you are 1 kill or a few cs behind maybe being aggressive can change the lane, but you don’t dive 4 people solo as a valid tactic to get back into the lead. You dont purposely chose not to ward, or just stop warding in order to get more vision control. If you are not dominating a lane, you don’t shove the lane under the enemy tower over and over to just die to the jungler every time. > > I don’t understand what you are arguing about, there are clear fundamental skills that DIVIND and Soul Dealer are discussing that people in various elos are completely missing. There is no "perfect" or "must have" skillset. There is what is generally accepted as the best course of action, yes, but there are many players who climb to Diamond and higher with completely "insane" strategies. You don't get to dictate that someone else "isn't playing right" because there's really no "right" way to play.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NuIgbQEw,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T04:07:08.170+0000) > > There is no "perfect" or "must have" skillset. There is what is generally accepted as the best course of action, yes, but there are many players who climb to Diamond and higher with completely "insane" strategies. > > You don't get to dictate that someone else "isn't playing right" because there's really no "right" way to play. I’d be happy to see these “insane strategies” you speak of. I can’t see anything you say as anything more than just arguing. You’re being defensive over.... nothing. No one has said anything about “playing right” , but just like there are meta champs and non meta champs.... there are tactics that ACTUALLY work versus things that just work “sometimes”. People who play at the top or professionally didn’t get there by just being crazy every match, they refine skills and strategies that have proven results. Again, you don’t just dive the fed enemy team as a 0/10 Leona by yourself and expect it to turn out in your favor. As you also said “you’re entitled to your own opinion” , so feel free to reply but I won’t be debating this any further lol
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NuIgbQEw,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T01:43:07.935+0000) > > I never said they play like crap. I said that there are specific things you can look at to tell if someone is bad at the game in general or just having a bad game. Good players that have a bad game still play passively if they are behind, they have good vision score, and they prioritize objectives above all else. If I saw someone having a bad game but doing all of those things I would say they are a good players and have a decent if not good skill level ( probably around s1-g3 at least). If I saw a player not doing those things and also having a bad game then it’s pretty clear that they are of a lower skill level. Skill can be determined in one game because being bad and having a bad game are two entirely different things? You are entitled to your opinions as to what the right course of action is in a situation. But that does not mean a player is bad. Playing passive versus aggressive when behind is merely one thing. There are many good players that do not believe in playing passive, and there are many situations in which people who believe in playing passive would not because there is a good reason to continue being aggressive.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=NuIgbQEw,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T02:12:16.111+0000) > > You are entitled to your opinions as to what the right course of action is in a situation. But that does not mean a player is bad. Playing passive versus aggressive when behind is merely one thing. There are many good players that do not believe in playing passive, and there are many situations in which people who believe in playing passive would not because there is a good reason to continue being aggressive. .....What? What Soul Dealer is saying is completely logical and valid. Not only do you keep shoving words in their mouth, but what you write just looks like arguing for the sake of arguing. Maybe if you are 1 kill or a few cs behind maybe being aggressive can change the lane, but you don’t dive 4 people solo as a valid tactic to get back into the lead. You dont purposely chose not to ward, or just stop warding in order to get more vision control. If you are not dominating a lane, you don’t shove the lane under the enemy tower over and over to just die to the jungler every time. I don’t understand what you are arguing about, there are clear fundamental skills that DIVIND and Soul Dealer are discussing that people in various elos are completely missing.
: Hextech chests for S ranks can drop champion shards of 4800 or 6300 value. Worth less than 2 level ups obtained by dicking around in bot matches with AP Talon. But nobody's allowed to complain about that "because it's free stuff".
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GusRMWA3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-22T02:55:30.462+0000) > > Hextech chests for S ranks can drop champion shards of 4800 or 6300 value. Worth less than 2 level ups obtained by dicking around in bot matches with AP Talon. > > But nobody's allowed to complain about that "because it's free stuff". God forbid if you complain about your free tissues already having boogers in them
: splitpushing i think is key there once they unite as a team split pushing (even if is a dirty AFK farming nasus/trydemere refusing to play the game tactic) will break their spirit to unite. you just have to ward harder if you see a sign of them uniting splitpush harder while being safe.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V4dTrlXA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-22T01:34:30.860+0000) > > splitpushing i think is key there once they unite as a team split pushing (even if is a dirty AFK farming nasus/trydemere refusing to play the game tactic) will break their spirit to unite. you just have to ward harder if you see a sign of them uniting splitpush harder while being safe. I figured this is the only method, or to get someone on my team to split push. Thing is I want to catch people going TO the lane to defend it. Generally people travel to stop split pushing either by themselves or maybe a pair. I can take on 2 people, just not 4 or 5. Thing is, If I am the one splitting I lose the element of surprise because they see me clearing the waves.
Rioter Comments
Ñaofumi (NA)
: pleasing stop giving me negatron cloaks in TFT
Dragon fang is a great item though.... seriously
: How do i get out of Silver 2? Can anybody give me some tips?
: {{champion:555}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:86}} All for the same reason. You have to beat them with atleast 40% of your hp remaining or you simply can’t beat them.
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2f1K0dN6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-18T23:23:06.993+0000) > > {{champion:555}} > {{champion:6}} > {{champion:86}} > > All for the same reason. You have to beat them with atleast 40% of your hp remaining or you simply can’t beat them. You forgot {{champion:31}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:92}} , and {{champion:517}} if he steals of of these ults lol
Rioter Comments
l MrD l (NA)
: anyone elses chat not working?
It's probably a lot of people.... this is how patches are now
: Can we get a Roll Eyes emote?
I wish I had the Soraka one where everything is burning behind her. Sums up a lot of my games.
: They are supposed to be like collectors items. Like a 1st Addition Charizard. Is it better? No. Is it more rare and therefore higher priced? Heck yeah.
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenRayquaza,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-07-16T22:28:34.874+0000) > > They are supposed to be like collectors items. Like a 1st Addition Charizard. Is it better? No. Is it more rare and therefore higher priced? Heck yeah. We all understand that. What we don’t understand is why Riot feels the need to use such a low effort tactic to grab money, and why people are perfectly okay with throwing it at them.
: Who’s your guilty pleasure champ?
Want to see mobile ADCs rage quit in bot lane? {{champion:78}} Support. Tackle to a wall and right as it wears off press W, god help them if the no flash changes go through PBE Want to make the jungler never go bot after level 6? Just Ult as {{champion:78}} Support, they will never bother unless they know ult is on CD Contesting drag is a problem? No worries, youre support so you are always nearby to ult away the enemy team as drag is going down Good times. Good times.
Rioter Comments
: Fuck my team sometimes
I hate that I have to all the time, but I just mute. The game has become so much better since I started.
: when nobody likes your thread
People are just salty in general
: Tryndamere is Now My Permanent Ban for Life
I have him in my perma ban slot, just because every time I let him into my game he just becomes a massive headache. He will be 0/5/0 at the start, but end game with breaking a side lane tower as 8/5/0 No one knows how to fight him, no one cares to learn how to fight him. So people catch on, and start telling others "Just pick Tryn and afk split push" and it works because no one pays attention to him or wants to fight him. Then it becomes MY job to deal with him, on top of all the other stuff I have to do that my team isn't doing.
: > [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T22:26:20.386+0000) > > Worse thing is the splash arts like Bandit Sivir and Musketeer Twisted Fate. I bought them for RP and then Riot changed them to much worse. Basically I've been scammed. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#virtual-goods > _**4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Goods I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual good itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.)**_ > You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Goods you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Goods using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Goods have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Goods, except as expressly permitted by us. You can find our current content refund policy here. > **We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Goods—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you.** We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Goods, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any.
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T02:39:31.663+0000) > > https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#virtual-goods Thank you
: Guess I better fucking learn how to play every champion with glacial augment
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Endeavor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:05:09.342+0000) > > I dunno, hurts me to look at it. Your response to his opinion is kinda painful too. Yeah, my bad for telling the truth.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:12:24.952+0000) > > Yeah, my bad for telling the truth. It's not the truth, its just another opinion. Some people don't care and want people to stop talking about it. Other people care, and they want more quality in a game they invest time and money into. If you belong to the group that doesn't care, then you shouldn't harass the people that do. I, personally for what its worth, know that Riot is a business and they will do things to make money.... that's just how it is. I will continue to enjoy the game without spending money on it, but I am not going to complain about how they do things... that can be reserved for the people that dump $500 into this game and are unhappy with their decision.
Juxin (NA)
: If Riot would put forth effort like they do their skins, the game would be a lot healthier to play.
Why put forth any extra effort when they don't have to. Millions of people buying skins, emotes, passes, and little legends regardless of the opinion on the state of the game. As long as people throw money at them, Riot will just carry on assuming the majority of the people are happy with things just the way they are.
: If you don't like it, don't buy it. Guess how much the skins existing hurts you? 0.
> [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:39:04.755+0000) > > If you don't like it, don't buy it. Guess how much the skins existing hurts you? 0. I dunno, hurts me to look at it. Your response to his opinion is kinda painful too.
: Completely agree. Duo'd bot with my brother last night - he was Panth ADC, I was Taliyah supp. Our jung got so mad in champ select that they went Lux jung. I went 11/0/11 (we steamrolled them) and got 3x honors, with Lux asking the enemy team to report me for smurfing. A casual glance at my op.gg will show you that I'm the most hardstuck silver on earth. Meta slaves are the worst.
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4efNHe8x,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:00:48.214+0000) > > Completely agree. Duo'd bot with my brother last night - he was Panth ADC, I was Taliyah supp. Our jung got so mad in champ select that they went Lux jung. I went 11/0/11 (we steamrolled them) and got 3x honors, with Lux asking the enemy team to report me for smurfing. > > A casual glance at my op.gg will show you that I'm the most hardstuck silver on earth. Meta slaves are the worst. and yet its always YOUR fault when you lose though. All 50 of their deaths can be traced DIRECTLY to the fact you chose off meta. Nothing to do with THEIR gameplay or mechanics. I go 6+ kills and few deaths lately (if any deaths at all). I just stopped killing myself following people who are killing themselves. I at least get to keep the pride of not feeding like a soup kitchen when I lose now, before I would have my deaths thrown at me too even though it was always to help someone else =_=
Yenn (NA)
: It would be great if literally any jungle improvements could be made
I just recently had a game where I was 8-0-3 as the jungler. I tried SO hard to carry it wasn't even funny. The enemy Twitch, who I absolutely s*** on before 15 min with counter ganks and invades, literally just avoided me and ran around murdering my team mates who couldn't be bothered to use their mini map. That Twitch ended the same game with EIGHTEEN kills... 18/3/7.... all three of his deaths were from me. No matter what jungler I play I never feel like I can get enough momentum to offset people that just insist on finding the quickest way to die every time they revive. I dont know if its the jungle camps or what, but I have never felt so helpless as a jungler in all the years I have played as it.
: Speaking as a kindred player myself she actually gets INFINITE jungle stacks. Once she hits 8 mark stacks her marks start appearing on dragon/baron, and she caps out mechanically at 25 stacks, which would take a while to obtain. Sorry, just a little fact.
> [{quoted}](name=DC50Athletics,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=f1AMEmjL,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-07-15T05:12:33.824+0000) > > Speaking as a kindred player myself she actually gets INFINITE jungle stacks. Once she hits 8 mark stacks her marks start appearing on dragon/baron, and she caps out mechanically at 25 stacks, which would take a while to obtain. > > Sorry, just a little fact. Right, but she only gets like 6 from things like gromp and scuttler crab before its only players and epic monsters right? Thats what I was trying to say lol
vyoda (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o3sZFVvI,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-14T01:04:24.173+0000) > > At best we can hope they do what dota did to premades and make it so if the premades are acting toxic, that reporting one member of the pre-made counts as a hit against all of them (which vastly discourages premade toxicity against non-group-members). Easy and effective fix. Why hasn’t Rito already tried this?
> [{quoted}](name=vyoda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o3sZFVvI,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-14T04:41:22.674+0000) > > Easy and effective fix. > > Why hasn’t Rito already tried this? Hahahahahaha forgive me for laughing, you must not be from around here
: It is the same SHIT every single game,
Played Morg Jungle. Went like 2/0/14. We won and I played a large part in it. Post game lobby my team begs the enemy team to report me. The reason diversity is small? “Meta” is everything and until a pro player does it, it troll or trash =_=
coreym11 (NA)
: How do smurfs climb through the ranks?
I’m going through the same ordeals and thoughts right now friend. Currently, I am just focusing on cutting down on my deaths. I figure the first step is to not die so much and give the enemy free gold, especially shut down gold I usually have. I also need to get out of a bad habit of dying because I want to save people making bad decisions. That guy that dies 15 times in a match is going to die 15 times, I finally just told myself I am not adding to the pile anymore. I have gone through so many junglers just trying to find something that works, my only big success being Xin Zhao. Apparently Vi and Jarvan are good too, but I hate diving in now a days... everything kills you in 3 seconds and your team will just literally watch you die 2 cm away. I miss playing Amumu and Nunu, but I just had to rely on my team too much. If you figure something out let me know, I’ll keep you in mind if I figure anything out too lol
Kuponya (NA)
: Under which letter of the alphabet are the champions most cancerous?
Y - {{champion:157}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:83}}{{champion:11}}
: Why does Kindred do so much fucking damage?
I dont know the match you had that caused this post... but the majority of the time you die horrible deaths to Kindred is because you let her stack up. Like Chogath, she gets 6 freebies off jungle camps and then gets one stack for every takedown on a marked champ. If she is shredding your team, its because no one bothered to keep her from getting her stacks.
: you dont trust your teammates in bronze and are in bronze because you dont trust your teammates....
I tried using this, all it says is High Snowballing score 82.2 (47.1 is average) High Power Plays Score 71.2 (41 is average) Apparently I am a "Closer" , I push advantages and end games? Not sure if it tells you other stuff
: >that there are still a lot of people who are willing to take the risk of losing rank just to get a chest by playing sub optimal champions or champions they have never even played before. are you more likely to get chests in ranked or something? if it makes no difference and you still are compared with others it's kinda dumb to first time a champ in ranked for obvious reasons unless you played similar champs a lot or something (this is not the system fault unless it's easier to get chests in ranked but i don't think it's)
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BQEmuiEO,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-14T15:22:52.771+0000) > > are you more likely to get chests in ranked or something? if it makes no difference and you still are compared with others it's kinda dumb to first time a champ in ranked for obvious reasons unless you played similar champs a lot or something (this is not the system fault unless it's easier to get chests in ranked but i don't think it's) Thats just it. There isnt any benefit or sneaky hack to it. People just want to play ranked over normals because they want to play games that can get them higher, but they also want chests. So instead of just saying "I should play my best champs and just deal with not getting chests" they say "Hey I can play ranked AND get chests if I just pick champs I dont usually play! My team will carry my dead weight for sure!" Like I said, it isnt that they ar more likely to get chests, and thats what OP is complaining about. It is dumb.
Show more

Dr Endeavor

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion