: League makes me depressed.
Playing with friends reduces the chances of the number of toxic players that there will be so I suggest you do that, otherwise unfortunately there will always be toxic players but also nice players
: What are your top 5 favorite champions and what do they say about you?
{{champion:39}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:145}} Well....I'm into fun champions that generally deal high damage/high mobility?
: Do you think there are any super secret lore easter eggs or secrets on the map we need to figure out
Well there are some in game champion interaction "easter eggs" Idk about map ones tho except maybe that duck...
: I would say every year retrieve 3 refunds, or every season, etc etc
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Singed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8jA0u6Fg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-28T18:17:02.242+0000) > > I would say every year retrieve 3 refunds, or every season, etc etc Hmm ya we should get some refunds every certain amount of time.
: I am a collector of sorts when it comes to league so I want everything but I think Maybe once a year the refunds should be an option. I know when I first started like 4 Years I ago I blew threw my Refunds in 1 Day. It would be nice to something implemented into the game
> [{quoted}](name=BreanneMarie,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8jA0u6Fg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-28T18:12:25.745+0000) > > I am a collector of sorts when it comes to league so I want everything but I think Maybe once a year the refunds should be an option. > I know when I first started like 4 Years I ago I blew threw my Refunds in 1 Day. It would be nice to something implemented into the game Oh I feel you, I blew them in my first few weeks of League and yea even 1 would be nice tbh.
rujitra (NA)
: This is actually a great idea, but may I suggest something different? Default is 3 refunds for BE (or IP) purchases. The first time you purchase or otherwise get RP (ex from a card or a gift from someone), you’re given 3 refunds to use strictly on RP purchases.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8jA0u6Fg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-28T17:49:56.558+0000) > > This is actually a great idea, but may I suggest something different? > > Default is 3 refunds for BE (or IP) purchases. The first time you purchase or otherwise get RP (ex from a card or a gift from someone), you’re given 3 refunds to use strictly on RP purchases. Thanks for the feedback! Your idea is much better than mine actually I never thought of that. I think that would be perfect for the refund system.
Rioter Comments
: It's time to let League fade, kick your addiction to this POS time waster and let Riot finally fail
Everyone has different and maybe similar opinions on the game but there's no reason to force one's opinion onto others, everyone plays this for a different reason and just because you don't like it due to the meta doesn't mean other people don't. If you hate going against a meta champion, simply ban them and if you don't like it you, there's nothing that's forcing you to stay.
: Write a haiku for your favorite champion
{{champion:39}} They invaded us But into the Vanguard's edge Now they're all dead
: If any of you plays top and is gold or above, please enter i need a suggestion
Ward the river and keep pushing. If he's farming under his turret, the enemy minions will naturally come to you safely since the turret will attack your minions so he won't be able to freeze either. If he's always under turret, he will be around the maximum range of his turret since he's mostly a melee champion and he will most likely save mana in case of trades. So you should poke him with your q when his vital is to your face, to reset a vital go away from him t'ill he has t'ill you have no vision of him and then come back so you can get a vital that always you to freely poke and gives you movement speed to run away quick enough from the turret before it actually attacks you. You are already ahead of him by 2 kills so keep pushing and even if you both have equal farm at some point form csing, you'll still be ahead due to the 2 kills early. While you are pushing, it'll force him to stay in lane most likely to defend it and wait for ganks. You'll be close to ungankable due to your dash, parry and let's assume your flash as you are not in combat with him as much while also having a ward in the river. Pushing it will also give him less chances of roaming and helping his team with his kit that is really well made for teamfights while you can roam much more than him and more easily without negative consequences. Hope that helped. Glhf
: if you only could use 6 champions
1.{{champion:39}} 2.{{champion:84}} 3.{{champion:114}} 4.{{champion:202}} 5.{{champion:145}} 6.{{champion:92}}
Ryushiin (NA)
: What is ur favorite skin universe?
Immortal Journey because {{champion:39}} and I'm into that fantasy type xd. all of the skins in that set are amazing as well!
: My personal thougts/predictions/complaints about the new bounty update coming in preseason
That's sorta unfair :/ someone shouldn't get punished for csing better.. it should help them get a lead.
: I seriously don't understand why people don't understand this EXTREMELY obvious truth
I mean I don't get why people flame expecting it to change the losing game. If a team is losing, they should do their best to cooperate and not ruin the teamwork/spirit.
: D or F: What's your flash key, and why?
F, because that's what I started with and been used to it ever since.
: Which champions have the cutest laughs?
Larriet (NA)
: I notice the icon, and I really hope you're enjoying that border! Special stuff like that always makes me super excited for the mains of that champ. I have a friend who mains Irelia, too :)
> [{quoted}](name=Larriet,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eas49OEU,comment-id=002d0000,timestamp=2018-09-09T16:36:40.304+0000) > > I notice the icon, and I really hope you're enjoying that border! Special stuff like that always makes me super excited for the mains of that champ. I have a friend who mains Irelia, too :) Haha thank you! Yeah the border really makes a difference in the loading screen xD and I really love all of the chromas and skins. I really agree as well, having a new skin with the icon, chromas and a border for your main champion is a really good feeling. Irelia mains are rare I swear :P
MetaIlic (NA)
: Help!!!!!!!
Contact Riot with a support ticket.
1022 (EUW)
: Malphite vs irelia
Play really safe against Irelia in the early game, if she ever approaches you just use your e to reduce her attack speed. She will do extra damage to your shield with her passive as well. Poke her a lot tho and play passive. Irelia tends to push a lot so once you hit 6 and being pushed, get the jungler to gank you and ult her.
: We need badass female top laner
{{champion:39}} how can you say that she's not badass?
Kelg (NA)
: What are some of your favorite things about your champion(s)? (Gameplay or Art related)
As a {{champion:39}} main I must say, I enjoy all of her skins and their unique effects as well as the lore. Her gameplay never gets boring unlike most other champions I try to play so there's that. She has so much outplay potentials as well and so mobile I don't even know where to start but really she's the champion I enjoy playing the most.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Irelia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh7brag2,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T15:04:04.804+0000) > > Oh my... The problem is that while false reports won't cause you to get punished, they will greatly impact your ability to climb the honor system. Since people honor more for being carried than they do for actually being honorable, a smurf account will always climb honor fast.. Probably how T1 maxed out his honor level last season on his smurf after being "permauserbanned." On my main I can just say a bunch of nice things all game and get nothing, but if I hard carry a low elo game while calling my team mates incompetent and telling them to afk while I give them freelo I still seem to get most honourable.
> [{quoted}](name=The Nocturne God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh7brag2,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T16:00:44.706+0000) > > The problem is that while false reports won't cause you to get punished, they will greatly impact your ability to climb the honor system. Since people honor more for being carried than they do for actually being honorable, a smurf account will always climb honor fast.. Probably how T1 maxed out his honor level last season on his smurf after being "permauserbanned." > > On my main I can just say a bunch of nice things all game and get nothing, but if I hard carry a low elo game while calling my team mates incompetent and telling them to afk while I give them freelo I still seem to get most honourable. That for sure is interesting and I hope that it'll help my friend somehow, thank you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr Irelia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh7brag2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-24T16:01:57.045+0000) > > Hope you don't mind me asking but how active were you on that account? Active enough to climb all 3 queues to diamond. About 400 ranked games and maybe 100 or 200 normals. This account has less than 100 games, about 80 ranked and maybe 20 at most normals and it hit level 3.
> [{quoted}](name=The Nocturne God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh7brag2,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-24T18:28:13.153+0000) > > Active enough to climb all 3 queues to diamond. About 400 ranked games and maybe 100 or 200 normals. This account has less than 100 games, about 80 ranked and maybe 20 at most normals and it hit level 3. Oh my...
: why do league players lack map awareness and never push to end and try to take all 3 inhibs?
: @Riot Does the Aatrox rework make him ineligible for the Victories skin this year?
I honestly don't think that it would be Aatrox either way judging by his play rate no offence but it would be cool for him to have it.
: What do supports do?
Okay I'm not much of a support player but let me see what I can assume they do, 1. The mage ( like the notorious Lux ) These supports still have to follow the main goals of a support which is to peel/ward. For example Lux, she can peel with her shield and even cc them as a peel or poke ( Since she's more of a mage, her pokes will be strong ). Not all mage supports have shields but they usually do have poke and cc which can also be used to zone during laning and peel with cc. Every type of support requires to ward ( well so should every role ) so that's not gonna be different. While every type of support can also roam so that'll also be excluded from here. 2. The Enchanter ( Like Janna ) These supports have a kit that is mostly but not limited to peeling. They will always have heals and shields so they require to build items that increases those effects ( Ardent Censer ) so I guess their main purpose is to peel more than any other type of support. Like Janna, she can peel not only teammates but also turrets. Her shield also gives them increased amount of ad and her ult heals and pushes enemies back. So Enchanters can also affect teamfights in other ways apart from heal/shield like cc but they are not really damage dealers unlike mage supports and they don't tank for most of it or engage, only peel. 3. The Guardian ( Like Thresh ) These supports are the tanky ones that might not even have the ability to shield/heal with their abilities ( although locket of the solari can shield ). They are mostly for tanking,engaging and maybe shielding. They are often the frontline tanks but they also prioritize peeling due to their heavy cc in their kit. They can engage but also zone as well because their cc can specifically lock one person or many in case of AOE. So what they do is peel with cc ( but some items as well honestly like knight's vow ) , they also engage and can tank for the team. As for Pyke.. uh I'd say he's the first of his kind as an Assasin support but I guess no one really knows how to make that work as it doesn't seem any different from any other assasins going support apart from the fact that his passive can be useful for a gold bonus. Yeah and sorry for the typos and/or if this was a waste of time for you if my information was nothing but inaccurate.
: Gold Player matching up with low silver
I believe that sometimes when the match takes too long they tend to mess up the team's mmr somewhat.
Brunchixx (EUW)
: Why people are so toxic.
Honestly, I've came to the conclusion that it might mostly be because of their personality... but hey who knows.
: I think you can get her up to Honor 2 way before the end. Everyone starts at 2 and people are already honor 5 in 6 almost 7 months. That means they went up 3 honors. Heck I’m almost honor 5 and I only play a few times a week. The key to it is make shot calls on objectives (because nine times out of ten your team wants to make The game into an all mid), tell them to chill on fighting all the time when behind, and just give constructive criticism, not flame. And then just carry The game. I definitely think she can get up to honor 2 or more before the end. Ps: whenever I feel like flaming I just say it out loud. Also muting people does wonders because they can only see your suggestions and shot calling and praise, you can’t see their craziness.
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh7brag2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-24T16:34:27.635+0000) > > I think you can get her up to Honor 2 way before the end. Everyone starts at 2 and people are already honor 5 in 6 almost 7 months. That means they went up 3 honors. Heck I’m almost honor 5 and I only play a few times a week. > > The key to it is make shot calls on objectives (because nine times out of ten your team wants to make The game into an all mid), tell them to chill on fighting all the time when behind, and just give constructive criticism, not flame. And then just carry The game. I definitely think she can get up to honor 2 or more before the end. > > Ps: whenever I feel like flaming I just say it out loud. Also muting people does wonders because they can only see your suggestions and shot calling and praise, you can’t see their craziness. Thank you, I was worried there so I appreciate this <3 and that tip will definitely help merci!
Lapis (OCE)
: What's your main?
{{champion:39}}
nuruiwa (NA)
: Looking for some people to help me get better.
To start with, I see that you already decided which roles you wanna play which is great and it's always good to try out a few champions to see which one suits your taste. So to begin with, let's be aware of what these roles are for and their purpose. For support, you have to peel adc in laning phase and roam to help the other lanes and you need to provide vision which are important parts of support but there's many more but let's stick to these for now. As for adc, you're the late game carry that has to farm up and do your best to win your lane but if you can't that's alright, every adc scales. Adc requires positioning, kiting and csing well but don't be in a hurry to learn these as you're new after all but focus on building as adc items are always situational. As for apc which I assume are mid lane mages, well you have to still farm up and do your best in the lane and also roam to other lanes and help with objectives. It's common for the mid lane mage to take blue buff during the middle of the laning phase as well as to roam regardless of wether the allied lane is winning or losing as either way it'll help you. Be sure to ward no matter which role you play in by the way and I recommend to start with easier champions for these roles such as, for Support try playing Soraka or Blitzcrank, 2 simple supports that are completely different, as for adc try Ashe or Jinx and for apc Annie or Lux. Good luck in improving and most imporantly, remember to have fun ;) ( sorry if I have made any typos )
: Why is it called Warmog's Armor
Because it's Warmog's armor
: She won't make it to 2 before season ends. On 1 account that was put at 0 from a 2 week ban from august 2017 is now honor 1 checkpoint 2 of 3. It takes almost a year to go from 0 to 2 if you pretty much never use chat. This account hit level 3 with less than half the effort.
> [{quoted}](name=The Nocturne God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh7brag2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-24T15:53:50.926+0000) > > She won&#x27;t make it to 2 before season ends. On 1 account that was put at 0 from a 2 week ban from august 2017 is now honor 1 checkpoint 2 of 3. It takes almost a year to go from 0 to 2 if you pretty much never use chat. This account hit level 3 with less than half the effort. Hope you don't mind me asking but how active were you on that account?
: She won't make it to 2 before season ends. On 1 account that was put at 0 from a 2 week ban from august 2017 is now honor 1 checkpoint 2 of 3. It takes almost a year to go from 0 to 2 if you pretty much never use chat. This account hit level 3 with less than half the effort.
> [{quoted}](name=The Nocturne God,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Eh7brag2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-24T15:53:50.926+0000) > > She won&#x27;t make it to 2 before season ends. On 1 account that was put at 0 from a 2 week ban from august 2017 is now honor 1 checkpoint 2 of 3. It takes almost a year to go from 0 to 2 if you pretty much never use chat. This account hit level 3 with less than half the effort. Oh my...... Riot really needs a lot to work on with these honors wth... and sorry to hear that and ty..
Rioter Comments
: have you ever had one of those games where you just forget how to play?
Yeah, but it's usually when I'm distracted but luckily that's only when I play norms so yeah..
: Ugliest champion in the game?
Those muscles are a turn on wdym

Dr Irelia

Level 164 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion