Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Dr doofus123,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=X69Z2zPZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-02T04:20:01.518+0000) > > Today I played a game where I was an Alistar {{champion:12}} support , _my adc did not want to communicate and let me die twice. I felt kinda fraustrated so I ignored him _. I was being nice the whole game no swears words after the game My team's_ adc _and jungler _were salty and said I acted like a child even though my adc acted like a douche_..... WAIT, the point is my team reported me for Offensive langauge even though I did not swear. Riot I dont think this is fair. Please fix this Reporting system because two salty players cant just do THAT{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} So your adc wasn't talking, but you muted him anyway cuz you were mad. Then you state he got salted and talked trash about him...thought you muted him? It's people like you who just tilt themselves, get mad at their team, make up stupid boring crap, and inb4 "why was I banned?" thread.
I didn't mute him and I didn't get ban . What are you trying to say?
Rioter Comments

Dr doofus123

Level 141 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion