Rioter Comments
: mid/jungle silver player looking for team
: Actually, there's another change on PBE where it gives +3% ap/ad per stack and +25 ap base, so it can give up to +18% ap. This can still change before hitting live tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n16MnG0k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-08T05:23:32.603+0000) > > Actually, there's another change on PBE where it gives +3% ap/ad per stack and +25 ap base, so it can give up to +18% ap. > > This can still change before hitting live tho. Didn't see that lol,thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Rioter Comments
: Flash Heal Growing The Game?
What language is this written in?
: > [{quoted}](name=Colton147,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TnMA0BNy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-28T03:21:57.004+0000) > > {{champion:29}} was gutted and tossed into the dumpster - he is pretty much {{champion:222}}-tier of trash ADCs. He is badly in need of a revert/compensation buff. > > 48% win rate: > http://na.op.gg/champion/twitch/statistics/adc When the blooming hell did a dang **48% win rate** on a champion ever be considered as them being freaking gutted???
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TnMA0BNy,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-02-28T06:39:46.438+0000) > > When the blooming hell did a dang **48% win rate** on a champion ever be considered as them being freaking gutted??? You should have heard the sona mains after she got nerfed a while ago
: Imaqtpie summons up the problem of marksmen
Just throwing an idea out there, why not make AP hybrid builds outscale crit builds? The framework is already there, with items such as {{item:3115}} giving smaller individual powerspikes than {{item:3031}} , and I feel it would really give a niche to a buildpath that I enjoy but doesn't seem to have a place in the meta.
Rioter Comments
: I'm having a hard time seeing how this has much to do with what I just said, but I do agree with you that a big problem is that one side wants to stomp their feet and cry and vote no on every single possible thing that benefits the country so THEY can blame the other side for not improving the country, and then vica versa when the other party is in power. All of the senators need to go and get middle class people who want to better the country in place.
> [{quoted}](name=U GOT WRECKT LOL,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=JjgR3w7A,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-17T02:06:51.903+0000) > > I'm having a hard time seeing how this has much to do with what I just said, but I do agree with you that a big problem is that one side wants to stomp their feet and cry and vote no on every single possible thing that benefits the country so THEY can blame the other side for not improving the country, and then vica versa when the other party is in power. All of the senators need to go and get middle class people who want to better the country in place. How is this happening on a goddamn League of Legends boards thread
: > [{quoted}](name=Lipton,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wgickzTc,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-13T20:14:15.992+0000) > > Which is why i'm surprised. If I had been racist or doing heavy insulting, I would have understand. But hot garbage is the harshest thing I have in stock (unless a rioter has something worse in bank for me that I don't recall). Yeah, honestly, I think their current system in place is far to strict and severe when it comes to punishments. *Preface: I don't encourage or dismiss toxicity of any kind. However, I also don't agree with banning people from their accounts for using "unhelpful" language in chat. With that being said, let's jump right in.* Lately it truly seems like Riot has been trying to create a false utopia of people being friendly and nice to each other in a PvP game, and let's all be honest, that's an impossibility. There will always be disputes, always be disagreements, and always be toxicity. Trying to paint it as anything else is like being a wolf in sheep's clothing. Riot is honestly one of the only game companies that is banning players from their game for toxicity, and it doesn't necessarily make sense. What is even more absurd is the abundant amount of the playerbase that agrees with permanent bans for people talking shit on a PvP game. I can understand if you are incredibly racist, or explicitly depict how you are going to kill somebody, but for saying shit like "you're bad" or something like that. A permanent ban, really? It's mostly speech policing, and I think a large reason as to why is due to their company being mostly owned by a communist conglomerate. This post here will more than likely get downvoted a lot due to the underlying facts that I am disclosing, and the failure to accept them, but it doesn't matter. We all know what's happening. Riot will continue banning their players, one by one, until the only one's left are the one's hiding in the crowd, scared to speak up in fear of being banned. I hope things get better for you, and everyone else out there. Peace~
> [{quoted}](name=P3rspective,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=wgickzTc,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2018-02-13T20:34:33.310+0000) > > Yeah, honestly, I think their current system in place is far to strict and severe when it comes to punishments. > *Preface: I don't encourage or dismiss toxicity of any kind. However, I also don't agree with banning people from their accounts for using "unhelpful" language in chat. With that being said, let's jump right in.* > Lately it truly seems like Riot has been trying to create a false utopia of people being friendly and nice to each other in a PvP game, and let's all be honest, that's an impossibility. There will always be disputes, always be disagreements, and always be toxicity. Trying to paint it as anything else is like being a wolf in sheep's clothing. Riot is honestly one of the only game companies that is banning players from their game for toxicity, and it doesn't necessarily make sense. What is even more absurd is the abundant amount of the playerbase that agrees with permanent bans for people talking shit on a PvP game. I can understand if you are incredibly racist, or explicitly depict how you are going to kill somebody, but for saying shit like "you're bad" or something like that. A permanent ban, really? It's mostly speech policing, and I think a large reason as to why is due to their company being mostly owned by a communist conglomerate. This post here will more than likely get downvoted a lot due to the underlying facts that I am disclosing, and the failure to accept them, but it doesn't matter. We all know what's happening. Riot will continue banning their players, one by one, until the only one's left are the one's hiding in the crowd, scared to speak up in fear of being banned. I hope things get better for you, and everyone else out there. Peace~ "It's a conspiracy, maaaaan. They're trying to take away my right to be needlessly rude to my teammates in a video game. That's why i don't drink tap water anymore."
: {{champion:202}} _"FOUR!"_
> [{quoted}](name=Amxen,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=nI2k2ifQ,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-01-13T22:43:23.211+0000) > > {{champion:202}} _"FOUR!"_ wanted to upvote but it's at four upvotes and i dont want to ruin it
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DrFiveMinusMinus,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=3GwKhyxH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-09T03:15:24.217+0000) > > Hi! Just came across your champion while browsing c&c and thought it looked pretty cool. I thought i would leave you some feedback to help you make improvements. > > **Base Stats**: These are...really low. I'm comparing them to Thresh because they are quite similar in concept (ranged tanks). 510 base health, 41 AD, and 0.76 effective attack speed (1/[0.8s per barrage]+[0.5s between barrages]) with no attack speed growth will make this champion practically useless in all-out fights. However, this isn't necessarily a problem if you want the focus of this champion to be something other than combat. > > **Passive:** In concept, this is a really fun passive. I am always a fan of things that spice up champions' auto attacks, and it really makes him quite effective at killing wards/traps. However, having only a 60% total AD scaling on your auto is way too low, especially for a champion with 41 base AD. > > **Q:** Okay, I see where you're going with this one. This is by far your best designed ability, and my only gripe is that you have to put several points in this ability before it starts to hurt. I would suggest increasing the early damage while keeping the max rank damage the same, and possibly adding a bit of base damage to compensate for his passive. > > **W:** This is clearly your champion's central ability, but to be honest, it would be quite difficult to make work. I have several points about this. > > 1. Where are you displaying these? For the summoner spells you could display them like on the ally team, but for the rest of these, it'll be awkward to fit them in. > 2. I don't like #3. I just don't think that any champion's abilities should do what op.gg does but slightly worse. > 3. This ability might work better as a "scan" effect than a persistent effect. > > **E:** Pretty cool ability. This ability makes for a great gank setup: Throw out E to prevent them from flashing away. If anything, this ability should be a bit more powerful, possibly add a slow or a ground effect to it. > > **R:** This is a good ability in the right circumstances, but it's entirely useless outside of those circumstances. I see a lot of abilities like this on C&C, where there usefulness is gated by a very specific situation. You can add generalist power to an ability in any number of ways, but here are some random ideas: > > 1. Damage buff / Resistance Buff to allies in the area. > > 2. Persistent damage AOE within the area > > 3. A Xin-Style shield over the area. > > 1. Disabling enemy utility spells in an area. > > **Final thoughts:** This is a champion with a fun theme and lots of potential, but is hobbled by an incredibly situational kit. This champion would benefit greatly from a bit more general power (CC, damage, tankiness) > > I hope this is helpful for you, and I look forward to seeing any updates you make to this champion and any future work you do on C&C. This is definitely helpful to me and I've taken de time to adjust the champion to better fit in this meta and have some damage too while removing potential abuse cases. Passive is now 1.25% AD but cannot apply on hit effects nor crit. W level 3 mark changed to buffed range radius for your wards. Ultimate also provides a wider variety of buffs to your objetive taking potential. While I do agree this champion lacks any real utility for his team, you should not underestimate his vision control potential. A support that can freely place vision, deny vision on enemies with easy and even do so from safety (650 range, caitlyn's level) is far more precious than damage buffs or debuffs tbh. Anyway, I've added a few more effects to his ultimate to further enhance on that niche. See if it's better now >:) Edit : forgot to talk about his W. Summoner spells and item effects would appear as a buff that you can check by clicking on them. Basic and ultimate abilities would appear as a small icon near their name and an internal cooldown in it, granting you accurate information on whether an ability is on cooldown or not. This only appears for your allies.
> [{quoted}](name=EXO Excalibur,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=3GwKhyxH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-09T23:42:00.464+0000) > > This is definitely helpful to me and I've taken de time to adjust the champion to better fit in this meta and have some damage too while removing potential abuse cases. > Passive is now 1.25% AD but cannot apply on hit effects nor crit. > W level 3 mark changed to buffed range radius for your wards. > Ultimate also provides a wider variety of buffs to your objetive taking potential. > > While I do agree this champion lacks any real utility for his team, you should not underestimate his vision control potential. A support that can freely place vision, deny vision on enemies with easy and even do so from safety (650 range, caitlyn's level) is far more precious than damage buffs or debuffs tbh. Anyway, I've added a few more effects to his ultimate to further enhance on that niche. > > See if it's better now >:) > > Edit : forgot to talk about his W. > Summoner spells and item effects would appear as a buff that you can check by clicking on them. Basic and ultimate abilities would appear as a small icon near their name and an internal cooldown in it, granting you accurate information on whether an ability is on cooldown or not. This only appears for your allies. This is definitely a lot better than the previous version. I like what you did with the objectives. Good job on this one!
bigchubs (NA)
: Champion Concept Update: Sir Oswald, the Humble Knight 2.0
Me: *wanting to give feedback on champion* *looks at 500+ words* *sigh* This is gonna be a long one, isn't it. **Passive:** Didn't see the hidden genius of this passive at first, seriously. This passive lets you auto a few times and then run away without having to worry about enemy CC in lane. It's funny and works perfectly with the overall theme of this champion. From what I can tell, his QWE are pretty similar to Udyr stances so that's what I will be comparing them to. **Q:** I don't like the passive very much. Not all RNG is bad, but there's a reason there isn't a mechanic like this currently in the game. Dodge chance and old Sion were changed for a reason, y'know. The active is a pretty fun ability that works perfectly into a short AA combo, such as AA>Q>AA>Q2>AA. **W:** Not that much for me to nitpick here. If you MADE me find something bad with this ability, it would be the fact that it both gives increased range and gives you a tool to get closer to them. Other than that, this ability is just about perfect. **E:** This ability gives a nice tool to last-hit from range in tough matchups, almost too good. This ability makes it hard to deny him CS, but that's fine depending on what idea you have for this champion. The poke could get annoying if you're not careful about how you ration out bolts, though. **R:** This ability sounds super fun to use. just the idea of jumping into the middle of the enemy team with 60% tenacity and some damage reduction and jsut shredding them, plus a ranged ability to finish off the stragglers, is one of the best ideas I've seen on C&C. The Power Nap at the end is delightfully silly in the best sense. **Final thoughts:** This is one of the best lighthearted champion concepts I've seen on here. In an era with so many edgelord champions like {{champion:141}} {{champion:498}} and new{{champion:28}} it's incredibly refreshing to see a champion concept which doesn't take itself too seriously. WP, creator.
Fikule (EUW)
: [Champion - Top Lane/Jungle] Lenko, The Toxin Master
Hi there! I saw this champion concept while looking around the boards, and I was going to write a full review of all the abilities like I sometimes do, but I couldn't find much of anything to say besides "This is good!" Instead, I have a few questions. On-hit AP builds (Nashor's, Guinsoo etc.) and the C&C boards are the only things that make my life worth living at this point, so when I found a champion with auto-based AP damage I was happy again for the first time in 3 weeks. My question in whether Rageblade will consider his passive damage to be an on-hit effect. In a similar vein, will Runaans' allow him to fire 3 blobs at once? That's all I have, great concept!
: Edvin, The Mechanical Genius
Hi! Just came across your champion while browsing c&c and thought it looked pretty cool. I thought i would leave you some feedback to help you make improvements. **Base Stats**: These are...really low. I'm comparing them to Thresh because they are quite similar in concept (ranged tanks). 510 base health, 41 AD, and 0.76 effective attack speed (1/[0.8s per barrage]+[0.5s between barrages]) with no attack speed growth will make this champion practically useless in all-out fights. However, this isn't necessarily a problem if you want the focus of this champion to be something other than combat. **Passive:** In concept, this is a really fun passive. I am always a fan of things that spice up champions' auto attacks, and it really makes him quite effective at killing wards/traps. However, having only a 60% total AD scaling on your auto is way too low, especially for a champion with 41 base AD. **Q:** Okay, I see where you're going with this one. This is by far your best designed ability, and my only gripe is that you have to put several points in this ability before it starts to hurt. I would suggest increasing the early damage while keeping the max rank damage the same, and possibly adding a bit of base damage to compensate for his passive. **W:** This is clearly your champion's central ability, but to be honest, it would be quite difficult to make work. I have several points about this. 1. Where are you displaying these? For the summoner spells you could display them like on the ally team, but for the rest of these, it'll be awkward to fit them in. 2. I don't like #3. I just don't think that any champion's abilities should do what op.gg does but slightly worse. 3. This ability might work better as a "scan" effect than a persistent effect. **E:** Pretty cool ability. This ability makes for a great gank setup: Throw out E to prevent them from flashing away. If anything, this ability should be a bit more powerful, possibly add a slow or a ground effect to it. **R:** This is a good ability in the right circumstances, but it's entirely useless outside of those circumstances. I see a lot of abilities like this on C&C, where there usefulness is gated by a very specific situation. You can add generalist power to an ability in any number of ways, but here are some random ideas: 1. Damage buff / Resistance Buff to allies in the area. 2. Persistent damage AOE within the area 3. A Xin-Style shield over the area. 1. Disabling enemy utility spells in an area. **Final thoughts:** This is a champion with a fun theme and lots of potential, but is hobbled by an incredibly situational kit. This champion would benefit greatly from a bit more general power (CC, damage, tankiness) I hope this is helpful for you, and I look forward to seeing any updates you make to this champion and any future work you do on C&C.
Solicitude (EUNE)
: Kira, Shield of Heaven
(I don't do these "champion feedback" comments often, so sorry if this is a little disorganized) I like this champion a lot, especially the ultimate. With a lot of burst currently in the game, an anti-burst ultimate sounds like a really good gameplay niche. That being said, here are my thoughts on her kit. Passive: Divine Blood Wasn't sold on this at first, given that it could lead to some weird instances of strategically taking damage. However, given that sustain passives feel kinda useless when you're full HP, I've come around on it. Q: Smite Not going to be talking about the damage (given that you addressed it), but the nearsight on a melee toplane champion is weird. It works as a support (hitting the enemy ADC with a clutch Q during a trade can really turn it around), and versus ranged champions it's definitely effective, but versus bruisers and tanks it'll probably feel a little underwhelming. Quinn's nearsight works because she has an auto range longer than its sight radius, and I don't see it as too powerful here. That being said, every champion has weaker parts of its kit (think Rakan Q), so it's not problem on its own. W: Holy Wings Ugh, knockbacks. I know that I have a bit of a bias against them (it's one of my flaws as a "champion reviewer" if you will) but even fans of them recognize that they're situational. That being said, they can be a great tool in the right situations, especially if you add a slow to it, so again, it's not a problem on it's own. E: Again, this ability is useful, but with only a 0.5 second fear, it simply doesn't do enough. I would definitely recommend increasing the fear duration, because if the enemy still gets hit despite all this counterplay, they should be punished for it. R: My favorite part of her kit. Again, not addressing numbers here, but I would really recommend turning the dash reduction into a true knockdown. Yes, that would make it a little bit like Poppy W, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's completely unreasonable to expect every ability in a kit to not take any elements from other champions. Overall comments. There are many elements of this champion i like a lot, but it doesn't have that "WHAM" ability that most champions have (Thresh Q, Galio W etc.). I think that adding more generalist power to this kit could make her quite effective, and I look forward to seeing any updates to this concept and any other concepts you create. I think you might have something with her as a jungler: Flash in, Fear, Knockback could make a pretty good gank. Best of luck!
: I challenge thee to trigger the gameplay boards in ten words or less.
*offers actual counterplay advice instead of complaining about "BALANCE TEAM IS SILVER LUL"
: > [{quoted}](name=Pink Leg Warmers,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=broA48M7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T10:56:30.498+0000) > > Tbh he has his place in toplane but i do think he should be forced into building a tear again. No, make him go bot. He can't shit all over my champs bot. Botlane as faaar away as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Oxyrotten,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=broA48M7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-04T11:00:24.866+0000) > > No, make him go bot. He can't shit all over my champs bot. > > Botlane as faaar away as possible. What makes you think we botlaners want him?
: Champion Concept: Ageron, the Beacon of Glory
The instant I saw this champion, I thought "Combine this with a Kog or Vayne." Pop Gargoyle Stoneplate, Locket, and then just soak damage until you die. The 10% Max health shield will benefit from Stoneplate, and when built as a full tank that's easily a 800+ HP Shield. Combine that with the 90% damage reduction, on hit true damage, bonus resistances, Locket, Font of Life, Knight's vow, bonus attack speed and movement speed, and bonus tenacity and you have an unkillable, CC-Immune, damage boosted Kog'maw running at the enemy team at > 90 km/h. You say you want him to go in, but I really don't see that from this kit. He has very little close ranged CC and only mediocre mobility. What I see him doing is standing in the backline with his Q on your ADC and pressing R when his team wants to engage with an ult such as Kled's or Malphite's. I'm also concerned about the possible interaction between his E and Kayle's Ult: she can just ult him, and all the redirected damage is negated. The idea of a tank that gives their defensive stats to their team is certainly an interesting one, and I'd recommend looking at Taric or Braum for examples of how the designers at Riot make those types of champs.
: Champion Concept: Kalras, the Lance of Noxus
Hi! Just wanted to give you a little feedback on this champion. First of all, I like the mounted/dismounted dynamic. It essentially allows him to preform dual roles as a tank and fighter. Second of all, Kalras seems far more at home in the jungle than top lane. Despite a mediocre clear, his ganks are practically unavoidable: Couch Lance > Flash > Black Rider > Horsekick is a very reliable 3.5 second CC chain that deals an absurd amount of damage. Compared to mounted form, however, unmounted just seems lackluster. Warlord's Reach requires your opponent to attack you, which makes it an unreliable tool for chasing. Stand Firm, while the CC immunity is nice, is an involuntary knockback, and i think SKT Bang has taught us quite enough about knockbacks and their perils. And now, it's time for me to talk about the two abilities I hate. (sorry!) Man of War is the one part of Kalras' kit that makes him actually look like a top laner. It gives more AD than Darius' passive at level 1, and has an easier condition to fulfill. This ability lets you zone the enemy laner off the first 3-4 waves, and the amount of base AD it gives goes incredibly well with the FREE LETHALITY he gets from his E. Overall, this ability is the second most most anti-fun part of his kit. The award for the MOST annoying ability goes to Liver Slice. Now, let's be generous and say that Kalras has no bonus AD from items or runes at level 3. That's still 20 mana taken away from the enemy laner. And did I mention it costs nothing? The reason there aren't more abilities like this in the game is that it works by denying the enemy's ability to play the game, which isn't fun for anyone. So, my only suggestions for this champion are: Focus his identity a bit more. Is he a jungler, or a laner? Replace his passive and dismounted W. Give the unmounted form more effective tools for a variety of situations. Possibly give his E>W>Q combo a bit more counterplay. I really hope this helps. I hope to see any updates you make to this and any future champions! (edit: formatting)
: Ernestine Flint, The Front Line ((champion concept))
I've never given feedback on a champion before , but here goes... First, I should really preface this by saying that I like a lot of the ideas presented in this kit, so even if it sounds like I hate it, I really don't. It's also just my dumb opinion, be sure to take it with a grain of salt. Her base stats and a lot of her kit is quite similar to Taric, so that's who I'll be comparing her to. **Passive**: I like everything about this passive but the name. The gameplay part of this passive works perfectly with here theme and ideal playstyle. However, "Adrenaline Rush" is both the name of Mundo's passive and also doesn't really describe the ability. **Q**: This is a cool idea for a frontline champion. However, I am confused by one thing: does this ability stun the target for a decent duration or just during the knockback? That's pretty much all I have to say, everything else will come up later. **W**: Was going to complain about the amount of resistances this gives, but then noticed how it only gives MR. However, keep in mind the reason Riot doesn't like auras very much - they decrease individual skill expression and just feel boring to use. **E**: Uhh.... Okay, let's assume that Ernestine will have about 4500 total health by the end of the game, with about 2500 of that being bonus health. She pops Gargoyle stoneplate in the middle of the enemy team, and now has 7000 bonus health. She then activates her E. That's 7000*3% = +210% Attack speed. You haven't mentioned her attack speed growth yet, so I'm just assuming that it will be fairly average, so she will have something like 0.9 AS at level 18. That's 0.9* 210 = 1.89 AS! Admittedly, her allies will only gain 50% attack speed, but that's still a VERY strong buff, and is applied in an AOE. This massive attack speed bonus leads me to her R... **R**: Wow. The resistances on kill/assist shouldn't matter much until the very late stages of the game, so the main selling point on this ult is the damage. And boy does it deliver. Math time! Let's make the conservative estimate that she has around 250 of each resistance at the end of the game. +25 each for her passive is 275 of each. +18% armor and 24% magic resist = 325.5 armor and 341 MR. Add those together and multiply by .60 = **400 Damage ON HIT** . Did i mention she has a 210% AS steroid? 120 base AD+400 on hit = 520 damage per AA, Multiplied by 1.89 attacks per second and reduced by 60% for gargoyle = 400 DPS on an unkillable tank, plus a 50% AS steroid for your entire team. Without stoneplate her DPS will be even higher, somewhere in the 700's range, although she will be squisher and won't give as much as to her team. Final thoughts: The idea of a tank that puts more importance on damage and team utility is certainly a very compelling one, but could be frustrating to balance. I would highly encourage you to compare her DPS to some other damage-dealing tanks (i.e. Amumu, Dr. Mundo). I'm looking forward to any changes you make as well as any future work from you!

DrFiveMinusMinus

Level 70 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion