Drusus (NA)
: Missions not working
> [{quoted}](name=Drusus,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=LttYoFk4,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-01T02:06:39.078+0000) > > I had three missions in my mission tab today. > 1) First Win of the Day > 2) The Call of War (Day 4) > 3) The Howl of Noxus (6/10) > > I won my match on ARURF as Tristana, my team even got both dragon and baron nashor, but I got no progress displayed according to my missions for doing so. When I even try to go to the Match History tab in the profile section so I can get a screenshot of that match, it says it cannot connect to the match history service. RIOT has head in ass. Hired more people with heads in their asses. Those that had head not in their asses because we never had this problem with events before are either making the decisions to hire those with head in asses or left RIOT.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=000100000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-29T18:31:15.904+0000) > > If you are not going to answer my question then please refrain from trying to change the subject and leave it at that. I mean, you're getting an answer, just not the one you want.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=0001000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-29T18:32:28.259+0000) > > I mean, you're getting an answer, just not the one you want. You have not shown me where it officially says what you are saying so no, you have not even remotely answered my question.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-29T18:06:24.384+0000) > > I ask again, where does it officially say this? > > Answer my question and then I will answer your question. Ranked is in the name itself. Ranked is "improve yourself and get as high up the ladder as you can". It's also the mode you have to play in order to get seasonal rewards. Additionally, normals are available after level 5. Ranked is available after level 30 and you have 20 champions available. Draft normals are available as soon as you have 20 champions available. Use your brain here and work through the logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-29T18:18:33.549+0000) > > Ranked is in the name itself. Ranked is "improve yourself and get as high up the ladder as you can". It's also the mode you have to play in order to get seasonal rewards. > > Additionally, normals are available after level 5. Ranked is available after level 30 and you have 20 champions available. Draft normals are available as soon as you have 20 champions available. Use your brain here and work through the logic. If you are not going to answer my question then please refrain from trying to change the subject and leave it at that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-29T14:50:12.145+0000) > > Where does it officially say that only ranked mode is for competitive play? Please show me because I would really like to read it and understand it. > > I know there is a custom game mode that can be used for whatever you wish but for some reason people like to make their own rules and subject strangers to their bullshit when the custom option is readily available for them to do as they please. The point is that draft normals, while naturally more competitive, are still not the mode designated for competitive play. Does that mean players can't deliberately take weird shit? As long as they're making an honest effort to win (playing defensive if they fall behind, etc.) it's not intentional feeding. And people, even when giving their best while playing defensive, will still have a crappy game.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-06-29T17:52:52.894+0000) > > The point is that draft normals, while naturally more competitive, are still not the mode designated for competitive play. > > Does that mean players can't deliberately take weird shit? As long as they're making an honest effort to win (playing defensive if they fall behind, etc.) it's not intentional feeding. And people, even when giving their best while playing defensive, will still have a crappy game. I ask again, where does it officially say this? Answer my question and then I will answer your question.
: I'm going to try my best to win a game of normals, but honestly losing ain't a big deal. That's why they are NORMALS. Sometimes I will go some weird ass troll build, but that doesn't mean I'm there to intentionally lose or be a toxic bitch. But I'm not going to cry if our Nexus explodes. Ranked is for trying to win, and I will go a little try hard in those games. But if you're gonna rage at me like some weak minded bitch, I will tell you exactly the game mode you are playing, and you can queue for ranked next time if you are looking for more serious match making.
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-29T15:48:18.679+0000) > > I'm going to try my best to a game of normals, but honestly losing ain't a big deal. That's why they are NORMALS. Sometimes I will go some weird ass troll build, but that doesn't mean I'm there to intentionally lose or be a toxic bitch. But I'm not going to cry if our Nexus explodes. > > Ranked is for trying to win, and I will probably go a little try hard in those games. > > But if you're gonna rage at me like some weak minded bitch, I will tell you exactly the game mode you are playing, and you can queue for ranked next time if you are looking for more serious match making. There "IS" a mode for that bullshit and it's called customs. If you don't use it for it's purpose then you reap what you sow and I will report accordingly if you troll bullshit and the game is lost because of it. That goes for any mode except customs. Stop making your own rules.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-29T14:50:12.145+0000) > > Where does it officially say that only ranked mode is for competitive play? Please show me because I would really like to read it and understand it. > > I know there is a custom game mode that can be used for whatever you wish but for some reason people like to make their own rules and subject strangers to their bullshit when the custom option is readily available for them to do as they please. Casuals are still allowed to play the game. Are you telling me that they should go into ranked instead of normals, because I was under the impression that Ranked is *the* try-hard-to-win gamemode and Normals are for a more casual environment. If people aren't performing to your standards, then go played ranked. They tend to try harder. You're complaining about casuals.
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-29T15:17:03.941+0000) > > Casuals are still allowed to play the game. Are you telling me that they should go into ranked instead of normals, because I was under the impression that Ranked is *the* try-hard-to-win gamemode and Normals are for a more casual environment. > > If people aren't performing to your standards, then go played ranked. They tend to try harder. You're complaining about casuals. Where did I say casuals can't play the game? Or are you just assuming I said that because you can't answer my question?
: https://www.ksat.com/business/spectrum-customers-nationwide-dealing-with-internet-issues Yes there is. It's a reported issue.
> [{quoted}](name=KrimsonAngel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3gwKkAVE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-29T14:26:12.471+0000) > > https://www.ksat.com/business/spectrum-customers-nationwide-dealing-with-internet-issues > > Yes there is. It's a reported issue. Then stay off till they get it fixed. It's your fault because you log in with that knowledge. Punishment well deserved.
: People are allowed to play casually, and some people are frankly bad (but are still allowed to play the game). Ranked exists for a reason if you want to be competitive. Focus on your own gameplay, you can't improve others. I've had teammates like that in normals, but I've taken a few deep breaths and carried on, knowing it's not really worth holding onto for more than five seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=IcyPepper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-29T14:33:39.173+0000) > > People are allowed to play casually, and some people are frankly bad (but are still allowed to play the game). > > Ranked exists for a reason if you want to be competitive. Focus on your own gameplay, you can't improve others. > > I've had teammates like that in normals, but I've taken a few deep breaths and carried on, knowing it's not really worth holding onto for more than five seconds. Where does it officially say that only ranked mode is for competitive play? Please show me because I would really like to read it and understand it. I know there is a custom game mode that can be used for whatever you wish but for some reason people like to make their own rules and subject strangers to their bullshit when the custom option is readily available for them to do as they please.
: Tired of people using the excuse. "Its norms bro" to justify their horrible decisions
> [{quoted}](name=Shatter the Sun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tJeYRkzk,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-29T14:01:04.814+0000) > > Asked a cam to come into my lane and help push and she instead, attacks a minion and decides to try and E onto the kat who has dorans shield and boneplate and a huge wave cause she wanted to see if she could kill her. When I asked her why she said "Its norms bro" > > She died, kat got fed off that, she was useless as a jng cause jax came mid and got a kill on me cause I was with when I was trying to push and it snowballed from there. Mute them and report them for negative attitude because that is a display of apathy and the reason that report is number 1 on the list when you bring it up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s0xEGHLH,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T16:34:11.883+0000) > > You still left your team 4v5. I don't care how long and you only get LPQ if you show a trend. You obviously did. I have been playing for over 5 years and can count on 1 hand how many times I left games for whatever reason. People don't want to take responsibility and ensure they can play with no problems so you get a time out. Be glad RIOT don't ban your account after frequent trips which they should. The Riot did not ban my account because I behave good. That does not make sense when you behave good not AFKing and still got banned, I mean I dont mind got put into Low Priority Queue because of I AFK the game, only because I did not and still got banned, I literally 98percent from getting back into the game, and I still got banned, this should consider and give less punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=ZY Scream,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s0xEGHLH,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-28T16:35:33.439+0000) > > The Riot did not ban my account because I behave good. That does not make sense when you behave good not AFKing and still got banned, I mean I dont mind got put into Low Priority Queue because of I AFK the game, only because I did not and still got banned, I literally 98percent from getting back into the game, and I still got banned, this should consider and give less punishment. It's not your first time. You don't go to LPQ after the first offense. You are lying.
Dragfin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=000100020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T17:03:20.780+0000) > > And you're choosing to interpret it as never using the surrender tool. I'm choosing to interpret it as giving up outside the surrender tool despite the team's desire to continue the game. And I'm pretty sure my interpretation is the correct one given that the surrender tool exists in the first place. > > Let me ask you a question, if Riot didn't want people to use the surrender tool, why is it there? It's not like chat where it has many uses both good and bad. The surrender tool is exclusively used to surrender. We are not talking about RIOT and how they contradict themselves. We are talking about the actual code and what it says. You are changing the subject. IE, making your owns rules again.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T17:08:20.112+0000) > > So you're ignoring the fact that the surrender tool exists just so you can claim that people are breaking the summoners code. > > This conversation is pointless, have a nice day. It becomes pointless when you wish to change the subject because you have nothing to refute the original conversation.
: And you're choosing to interpret it as never using the surrender tool. I'm choosing to interpret it as giving up outside the surrender tool despite the team's desire to continue the game. And I'm pretty sure my interpretation is the correct one given that the surrender tool exists in the first place. Let me ask you a question, if Riot didn't want people to use the surrender tool, why is it there? It's not like chat where it has many uses both good and bad. The surrender tool is exclusively used to surrender.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=000100020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T17:03:20.780+0000) > > And you're choosing to interpret it as never using the surrender tool. I'm choosing to interpret it as giving up outside the surrender tool despite the team's desire to continue the game. And I'm pretty sure my interpretation is the correct one given that the surrender tool exists in the first place. > > Let me ask you a question, if Riot didn't want people to use the surrender tool, why is it there? It's not like chat where it has many uses both good and bad. The surrender tool is exclusively used to surrender. We are not talking about RIOT and how they contradict themselves. We are talking about the actual code and what it says. You are changing the subject. IE, making your owns rules again.
: I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the summoners code that states that you are not suppose to use the surrender vote.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T16:47:03.780+0000) > > I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the summoners code that states that you are not suppose to use the surrender vote. There you go making up rules again. It specifically says don't give up the fight.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=0001000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T16:29:38.851+0000) > > Play as a team, win as a team. > > Never feed intentionally and don't give up the fight. > > Casuals constantly violate both of these especially giving up game after game after game. In what world being a casual means giving up games? As long as you're trying you're following the summoner's code.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=00010002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T16:37:01.598+0000) > > In what world being a casual means giving up games? As long as you're trying you're following the summoner's code. don't give up the fight doesn't say forfeit when the need suits you. Stop making up rules.
: What part of the summoners code are you accusing casuals of violating?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T16:15:12.760+0000) > > What part of the summoners code are you accusing casuals of violating? Play as a team, win as a team. Never feed intentionally and don't give up the fight. Casuals constantly violate both of these especially giving up game after game after game.
: I think you're missing the big picture actually. This is a video game, a recreational activity. This is not your job, this is not an activity like driving where your actions can harm or endanger the life of others, nor is it something where a different persons ineptitude at the game can affect how much capital you have (as a league account is legally worth nothing). It's a video game. More specifically it's a team game and you win and lose as a team. Riot has done what it can to reward individual skill by adding in a grade system but they are not going to push away players from playing a game just because you don't like having a teammate that's doing poorly. Riot does their best to ensure that matches are filled with members of the same skill level with the matchmaking system but with so many variables it can only go so far. If you want to completely control the quality of your teammates maybe you should find a ranked team to construct or join and restrict yourself to 5v5 flex.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T14:47:09.256+0000) > > I think you're missing the big picture actually. > > This is a video game, a recreational activity. This is not your job, this is not an activity like driving where your actions can harm or endanger the life of others, nor is it something where a different persons ineptitude at the game can affect how much capital you have (as a league account is legally worth nothing). > > It's a video game. More specifically it's a team game and you win and lose as a team. Riot has done what it can to reward individual skill by adding in a grade system but they are not going to push away players from playing a game just because you don't like having a teammate that's doing poorly. Riot does their best to ensure that matches are filled with members of the same skill level with the matchmaking system but with so many variables it can only go so far. > > If you want to completely control the quality of your teammates maybe you should find a ranked team to construct or join and restrict yourself to 5v5 flex. Again you make your own rules. Read the Summoners code. Casuals violate it all the time. I will call them out for doing so. If you can't abide by how RIOT wants the game to be played then don't play or get called out for ruining games. I have zero use for those who get through life on other peoples coat tails. In anything I do. I feel bad for you if that lesson was never taught to you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-26T18:52:33.006+0000) > > She is not wrong. In the current social climate though she is wrong. Most of the people being held accountable are those that respond poorly to the POS who ruin everything they touch and do nothing to improve themselves. We live in a society today where it's ok to suck at everything you do and not bear any personal responsibility. Why would it be any different in a video game where people like that can really thrive? Actually she is wrong. Even in a climate where people wouldn't get away with being a "POS" as you put it, it wouldn't be right to take anger out on people who play poorly. Honestly it's more of an issue of Riot not creating boundaries between players who are competitive and players who play casually. There should be separate queues for these two types of players. Normals and Ranked don't count. Ranked doesn't have restrictions in place that could effectively keep casual players out of the queue. Players have every right to get frustrated at times, but taking that frustration out on teammates is never a good option, regardless of the social climate.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-06-26T20:26:11.485+0000) > > Actually she is wrong. Even in a climate where people wouldn't get away with being a "POS" as you put it, it wouldn't be right to take anger out on people who play poorly. > > Honestly it's more of an issue of Riot not creating boundaries between players who are competitive and players who play casually. There should be separate queues for these two types of players. Normals and Ranked don't count. Ranked doesn't have restrictions in place that could effectively keep casual players out of the queue. > > Players have every right to get frustrated at times, but taking that frustration out on teammates is never a good option, regardless of the social climate. I agree casuals should be separated somehow. But it will never happen because developers depend on these players to line their pockets. People might not take out their frustration on people if they knew that those people were being held accountable somehow. They aren't AT ALL and I believe that's why people vent that frustration. The genre of game that we play here is an environment of competition. Casuals make their own rules because they either can't understand that or won't understand that and think that everyone should think the way that they do. If you are not a competitive gamer then IMO you should not be playing a competitive game. But it's a gamers right to play whatever they want. I just ask that they understand what they are playing. Most casuals don't want to even try and understand that and ruin games because they have their own set of rules that they think people should abide by and when someone calls them on it, they lose they minds when it's their fault to begin with.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T20:19:37.929+0000) > > Can't counter so you make a meaningless comment? It's not that they can't counter, it's that they don't want to waste their time with it. Your comment has a lot to unpack in it, not everyone who disagrees with it is going to be willing to go through all the extra efforts required to unpack it and analyze it.
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T20:27:16.853+0000) > > It's not that they can't counter, it's that they don't want to waste their time with it. Your comment has a lot to unpack in it, not everyone who disagrees with it is going to be willing to go through all the extra efforts required to unpack it and analyze it. LOL. Thanks for the funny. Empty excuses.
: Sucking at the game is its own punishment. You lose more games. Why is it people feel like it's their duty to try and make the game even more unenjoyable for others just because they do poorly in a video game? We have people insulting others over a video game. **A video game**. I'm sorry but if you feel strongly enough over a singular match in a video game enough to call someone a piece of shit over it you need to step back and calm down.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2018-06-26T21:28:42.709+0000) > > Sucking at the game is its own punishment. You lose more games. Why is it people feel like it's their duty to try and make the game even more unenjoyable for others just because they do poorly in a video game? > > We have people insulting others over a video game. **A video game**. I'm sorry but if you feel strongly enough over a singular match in a video game enough to call someone a piece of shit over it you need to step back and calm down. I see you didn't read my post and are making excuses. I never said responding was right. In fact I said responding poorly to people who ruin games. You miss the big picture of life my friend. Society does in fact give these type of people free passes and never holds them accountable to do better. You just did that in your post by saying the punishment is you lose more games. Why is that ok to subject four other people to that failure? Why is it so hard for someone to recognize that maybe what they are doing is not their strength and move on to something that is. If they did that then their selfishness would not affect others.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-26T18:52:33.006+0000) > > She is not wrong. In the current social climate though she is wrong. Most of the people being held accountable are those that respond poorly to the POS who ruin everything they touch and do nothing to improve themselves. We live in a society today where it's ok to suck at everything you do and not bear any personal responsibility. Why would it be any different in a video game where people like that can really thrive? You must be great fun at parties.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-26T19:33:35.901+0000) > > You must be great fun at parties. Can't counter so you make a meaningless comment?
: I should be reported for creating toxicity
> [{quoted}](name=CrazFight ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MKANEyzV,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-26T18:41:59.738+0000) > > "Your playing so badly that you making me toxic, so I should actually report you for toxicity because you are inherently creating it" > > A philosophical toxic miss fortune told me this today, and I have myself thinking, is she wrong? > > http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/657/039/7fa.jpg She is not wrong. In the current social climate though she is wrong. Most of the people being held accountable are those that respond poorly to the POS who ruin everything they touch and do nothing to improve themselves. We live in a society today where it's ok to suck at everything you do and not bear any personal responsibility. Why would it be any different in a video game where people like that can really thrive?
WarWork (NA)
: @Riot or anyone, What's the point of Growing large in league
> [{quoted}](name=WarWork,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oyb6gXdE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-26T16:14:46.878+0000) > > I don't see the point as in what are the gameplay benefits? Does it give exta AA range? It so far just seems to only give a bigger hit box making it a nerf It's an indicator to the other team that you are under the effects of something. All the champs have indicators like that. Those that can recognize them helps to plan out how they want to engage you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s0xEGHLH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-26T15:45:21.849+0000) > > Serve your well deserved punishment for not fixing your system because this one occurrence did not send you to LPQ. It triggered it and counting all the times you left in the past, you got punished. The thing is that I did not afk in the past two,three months, and this still punished me, I can not understand that. Besides, I reconncted ASAP, this should determined as I still playing not AFKing.
> [{quoted}](name=ZY Scream,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s0xEGHLH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-26T16:19:23.155+0000) > > The thing is that I did not afk in the past two,three months, and this still punished me, I can not understand that. Besides, I reconncted ASAP, this should determined as I still playing not AFKing. You still left your team 4v5. I don't care how long and you only get LPQ if you show a trend. You obviously did. I have been playing for over 5 years and can count on 1 hand how many times I left games for whatever reason. People don't want to take responsibility and ensure they can play with no problems so you get a time out. Be glad RIOT don't ban your account after frequent trips which they should.
: Client Freezed and I got put into the Low Priority Queue What the Hell should I do?
> [{quoted}](name=ZY Scream,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=s0xEGHLH,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-26T15:29:00.575+0000) > > The issue was simple, my League Client somehow freezed. That I have to restart the game, and when I reconnected into the game, its already remake, and I got put into the Low Priority Queue. what else should I do if my clinic is freezed? That was annoy when been put into the Low Priority Queue, and it was not my fault. Serve your well deserved punishment for not fixing your system because this one occurrence did not send you to LPQ. It triggered it and counting all the times you left in the past, you got punished.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YH7TzwAP,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T12:03:31.432+0000) > > Pointing out the OP's response and not acknowledging the hate speech says alot about you. I have no use for people like you. Likewise. You are obviously a toxic person and i can clearly see you getting banned in the future. We're done here. Bye.
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YH7TzwAP,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-26T15:15:58.657+0000) > > Likewise. You are obviously a toxic person and i can clearly see you getting banned in the future. We're done here. Bye. As I can see you having a hard life. You are right we are done here. Anything more from you on this subject and it will be considered harassment. You obviously side with the hate monger.
: Warmogs returned to ARAM?
> [{quoted}](name=Kayana Koe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=flAwA5bl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-26T12:51:30.983+0000) > > Today I had a game where people were using Warmogs again on ARAM after it had been removed, but there was no official announcement regarding the item returning, which makes me wonder if it's return was an accident? If anyone has info regarding it, I'd appreciate some links. They have to keep it in for the casual player that make mistake after mistake after mistake. If they didn't have this crutch they would quit the game and RIOT needs their dollars.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YH7TzwAP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T17:05:09.315+0000) > > That passive behavior is why people do the things they do. I would have said the same thing to stick it to the ignorant person harder myself. There is never a place to use hate words anywhere or anytime. It is unfortunate though that the account isn't perma ban but then again RIOT don't understand what zero tolerance means in the first place. > > People like you unnerve me when the real problem is the person using hate words but you find it in yourself to badger the OP for what they said and never even mention the despicable person who caused it in the first place. So what if I didn't mention the "despicable person"? He/she was a jerk talking crap and I would have muted them. And fighting back not only makes the argument last longer but you also risk getting banned yourself. If you think passive behavior like muting someone being rude to you and reporting them afterwards is bad, then I can't see you getting anywhere in this game with that attitude. I speak for most of the playerbase when I say this, mute and report. Riot will review and if they find an issue then they will be dealt with. Nuff said.
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YH7TzwAP,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-25T21:20:51.647+0000) > > So what if I didn't mention the "despicable person"? He/she was a jerk talking crap and I would have muted them. And fighting back not only makes the argument last longer but you also risk getting banned yourself. If you think passive behavior like muting someone being rude to you and reporting them afterwards is bad, then I can't see you getting anywhere in this game with that attitude. I speak for most of the playerbase when I say this, mute and report. Riot will review and if they find an issue then they will be dealt with. Nuff said. Pointing out the OP's response and not acknowledging the hate speech says alot about you. I have no use for people like you.
: Imo you really shouldn't have said anything and muted him/her. People who are overconfident and talk crap to others and think they can't get banned for their immature actions are idiots.
> [{quoted}](name=Arngrim31,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YH7TzwAP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-25T15:23:44.448+0000) > > Imo you really shouldn't have said anything and muted him/her. People who are overconfident and talk crap to others and think they can't get banned for their immature actions are idiots. That passive behavior is why people do the things they do. I would have said the same thing to stick it to the ignorant person harder myself. There is never a place to use hate words anywhere or anytime. It is unfortunate though that the account isn't perma ban but then again RIOT don't understand what zero tolerance means in the first place. People like you unnerve me when the real problem is the person using hate words but you find it in yourself to badger the OP for what they said and never even mention the despicable person who caused it in the first place.
Rioter Comments
Toppien (NA)
: i think you dont get it, online gaming was designed for casual players XD hardcore players are hardcore for their own conviction, not because online games were made originaly for hardcore players
> [{quoted}](name=Toppien,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YwUIMI6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-23T00:23:52.397+0000) > > i think you dont get it, online gaming was designed for casual players XD hardcore players are hardcore for their own conviction, not because online games were made originaly for hardcore players Maybe certain genres were but not this one. The casual player made their own rules and think that everyone should abide by it.
: casual players ruin competitive games, but not casual games. I.E. casual players should stay out of ranked and stay in normals, but shouldn't be afraid of being casual gamers
> [{quoted}](name=JoeAnarchy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8YwUIMI6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-23T00:28:22.066+0000) > > casual players ruin competitive games, but not casual games. > I.E. casual players should stay out of ranked and stay in normals, but shouldn't be afraid of being casual gamers So much wrong about this statement when the game is a team game that has a winning and a losing team. Casuals think everyone should think like they do when it comes to the main objective of the game itself. You can't change the rules and casuals do all the time. It does not matter what mode. That is a rule made up by a casual player who preaches that BS to everyone in an attempt to get them to think their idea is gospel. A game that has a winner and a loser is just that and if you don't play to meet that objective which is the objective, you ruin games.
Rioter Comments
Nekavrad (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qnZWcaAb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-22T15:33:50.178+0000) > > Update your system, get off WiFi, and don't run 964 other things in the background. > > Shit is probably fixed. > > Your problems are never on their side. It's 100% your side or we would all be having these problems. he's not alone though? me and my friend is having the same problem today? and there's nothing else running on our computers others than lol?
> [{quoted}](name=Nekavrad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qnZWcaAb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T17:02:22.458+0000) > > he's not alone though? me and my friend is having the same problem today? and there's nothing else running on our computers others than lol? Shitty systems that barely meet the requirements goes into the update your system category.
: Ping and FPS rate test
https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/ethernet-vs-wifi-ping-packets-playing-better Read it, don't read it. Told you what could help. Again, if this was a RIOT problem then everyone would be having the same problem. Till you come to the realization that it's on your end you will have problems. Have fun.
: Ping and FPS rate test
> [{quoted}](name=M1Abhrahams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qnZWcaAb,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-22T15:30:58.109+0000) > > I have a suggestion. Many of us players experience lag and jitter which normally doesn't happen in some of our game. It may be a connectivity issue from the ISP, maybe on our side, maybe on yours (unlikely). I just have a suggestion. Can you introduce a FPS and ping test in the client? That way, we can check before each game whether everything is running as it should or not. It can even be a notification or reminder if the ping or fps crosses a threshold > Seems like a viable idea, please spread it to reduce the number of people going AFK due to connectivity and frame rate issues Update your system, get off WiFi, and don't run 964 other things in the background. Shit is probably fixed. Your problems are never on their side. It's 100% your side or we would all be having these problems.
: Calm down. There's no need to become so aggressive just because he doesn't like cs'ing.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NTNK1YAs,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-06-22T14:41:44.420+0000) > > Calm down. > There's no need to become so aggressive just because he doesn't like cs'ing. RIOT loves players like the both of you.
Lapis (OCE)
: Do people actually like csing?
> [{quoted}](name=Lapis,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NTNK1YAs,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-22T12:51:54.058+0000) > > I personally don't, which is why I'm a support main. I prefer interacting with the players rather than minions. But I really do want to know if other people find it fun It's the genre. If a MOBA is not your cup of tea for this stupid reason then there are millions of mind numbingly boring ass FPS game out there that allows for immediate interaction with other players. League takes mental capacity to play. It takes mental capacity to understand which is why it is rarely shown on television. Most people who watch it will not understand WTF is going on. Go play those and stop talking about one of the most vital parts of a MOBA when there are literally hundreds of other games that don't have this kind of gameplay and are much easier to negotiate.
: You can blame Ghostcrawler for a lot of things, but you can't blame him for Riot getting greedy. You can blame Tencent for that, but Ghostcrawler's a design lead. I don't think he has any control over pricing and sales.
> [{quoted}](name=Helixarrow,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IxTmO4Ur,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-22T13:12:21.493+0000) > > You can blame Ghostcrawler for a lot of things, but you can't blame him for Riot getting greedy. > > You can blame Tencent for that, but Ghostcrawler's a design lead. I don't think he has any control over pricing and sales. Well he ruined wow by simplifying and catering to casuals, he's doing the same thing here. Most casuals are nothing but cash cows because they like the bling but lack the brainpower to play the actual game. He simplifies it for them and ruins the game in the process but makes the developer tons of money. Many think it's smart and in effect it is but I side on the greedy side because a great game gets ruined because of the cancer that is capitalism. At least it's free to play.
: Reminder that Blizzard is dragging its ass on classic because it would literally make battle for azeroth dead on arrival. same thing here, if Riot rolled out a S2 patch at the height of metagolem... the current product's playerbase would still vanish overnight. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=MetalGearTeemo,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IxTmO4Ur,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-21T20:28:36.911+0000) > > Reminder that Blizzard is dragging its ass on classic because it would literally make battle for azeroth dead on arrival. > > same thing here, if Riot rolled out a S2 patch at the height of metagolem... the current product's playerbase would still vanish overnight. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} I have n idea what you are talking about. I stopped reading at Blizzard. I just said I boycott them and I am serious. There is smart business and there is greed. Most are the latter where integrity don't apply. RIOT is becoming this as we speak as of the hiring of that idiot.
: This is what we consider harassment nowadays?
> [{quoted}](name=Boeing 727,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HWOE3wrI,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-21T19:04:33.537+0000) > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450590722702311425/459431613298901022/unknown.png > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/450590722702311425/459432106045472788/unknown.png > > I didn't say a single swear word, didn't call him names, nor did I even remotely imply rank shaming here. I didn't say his opinion was irrelevant.. I didn't even call him bad - just that if he wasn't X, he would've understood Y. But apparently I insulted him... > > If that is considered disrespectful rank shaming and harassment then... yeah. Am I supposed to sugarcoat absolutely everything now so that I don't risk my post being deleted just because someone got upset over a **FACT** ? This place feels like an elementary school It never was elementary school, it's the social climate today. Most people today have a hard time passing for an actual intelligent human being and are creampuffs instead.
: Care to elaborate what you mean?
> [{quoted}](name=Phieldworker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MpFykQXX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-21T18:45:26.085+0000) > > Care to elaborate what you mean? Yes he needs to elaborate because if he means fighting the other team as aggressive then this type of player feeds more and loses tons more games for his team. I would much rather have a passive player who farms, makes a ton of gold and carries the game later.
: I don't know how to work this
> [{quoted}](name=Anti Teemo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ljWohz7B,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-21T18:38:21.829+0000) > > but we need pregame checks and balances. Just had a bottom go diana and say "i guess we have two mid laners" forcing everyone to adhere to his way of playing, no punishment is possible. ? What really is irritating is another person on your team telling you to adhere to his way of playing. Pretty sure I have gotten someone on this for griefing though because RIOT can watch the replay. When you report them, make sure and explain that to them in the comments section of your report.
: Remember back when League of Legends was a game and not a sport?
> [{quoted}](name=Frontline Fury,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=IxTmO4Ur,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-21T16:26:04.367+0000) > > Listen especially to the later stages of this theme to recognize what League is missing these days. > > I realized when listening to older music that, back when League of Legends still tried to be a fantasy video game rather than a sport, it had this sense of wonder and excitement. Games were often hour-long undertakings you prepared for and then set out to do - they werent lunch break sized matches that could compete with HOTS (Heroes of the storm) for casual gaming. > > Now dont get me wrong - the modern draft pick music is great. But it doesn't get you excited like the older music did. It doesn't encourage you to try your hardest and get you hyped up before the big battle. > > You know things got messed up when i'm thinking back on Season 5 with nostalgia. Back then it was considered the worst season in League's history, what with the surface of the juggernaut patch, Tank Ekko and Season 6's subsequent Lethality meta. The idiot that created the casual atmosphere for WOW is the now the idiot doing the same here. I imagine I will be boycotting RIOT games as I do Blizzard in the near future if this course continues. This game is free to play so maybe it will take longer. It's just too bad there are so many gamers out there that are nothing but cash cows that the idiot hopes to milk. They bring many dollars to the developer and nothing but heartache to true gamers because their brains can't handle anything but a casual atmosphere.
Zinofrak (NA)
: AFK Leavebusters
> [{quoted}](name=Zinofrak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qUE988AA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-21T14:33:49.430+0000) > > Why do Leavebusters need to make me wait for 100 minutes total to play 5 demeaning games? I cannot play without disconnecting from time to time where I do not make it to reconnect in time. People such as me have busy life schedules who want to play and really spend time on this game, but these 20 minute ques do not make it enjoyable as it limits me to an excruciating amount of an insult. It's too much of a high expectation from the player. Making me wait for 10 minutes is still such a high expectancy and I need to also do and accomplish other things other than playing this video game. In other words, this takes up certainly too much time from my schedule and really puts me in somber. Update your system, stay off WiFi (ethernet is your friend in online gaming) and schedule around your, "busy life" (like those of us do who have a busy life as well but never get busted). The only problem I have with this is those that make frequent trips to this, "time out punishment" is they don't ban your account for displaying the most toxic thing in online gaming.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppAnGL3v,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:09:54.139+0000) > > If it's number 2 with all the games out there it has hardly hit it's peak. If Fortnite didn't come out it would be number 1. My guess is after another mind numbing basically FPS runs it's course League will be back to number 1, so yes it does change what you said. My point is that a game like WoW has been dying forever and still the most played MMORPG on the planet, the same thing is being said about LoL yet continues to be the most played MOBA.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppAnGL3v,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:14:00.150+0000) > > My point is that a game like WoW has been dying forever and still the most played MMORPG on the planet, the same thing is being said about LoL yet continues to be the most played MOBA. No, it's the number two played game in the world. That's any genre. Your statement would only make sense if it was only the MOBA category but it's not.
Dragfin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Space Cowboy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gZxpAm4e,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T18:38:42.999+0000) > > I don’t know how to get through to you. Use all the ad hominem you want calling us crybabies but that doesn’t strengthen your argument. I’ll make it simple for you. Champ A does 1 damage with I stun in their kit. Champ B does two damage and has the same 1 stun utility in their kit. All things are equal besides damage. The answer to champ B isn’t to get gud or team play. The answer is to balance the game. You are something else man. And you are still talking about 1v1. Here I'll make it easy for you... 1+1+1+1+1=TEAM A 1+1+1+1+1=TEAM B It is never CHAMP 1 versus CHAMP B. If you lane against Brand and allow him to do this to you then you are failing your TEAM if you are playing a champ he dominates because you don't choose to play as a TEAM and prevent that from happening by playing safe until your TEAM can help. As I said in a previous post, once you understand that you will understand what I mean by being balanced around team play. Till then and probably always because you have shown to be that hardheaded, you will continue to whine and bitch about 1v1 interactions that in the big scope of things don't matter if you play them right.
> [{quoted}](name=The Space Cowboy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gZxpAm4e,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:25:26.648+0000) > > So what your saying is that his 1v1 balance is irrelevant and because he’s balanced on teamplay he can have twice the damage he has now and be fine? You’ve been ignoring my premise that he does more base damage than other similar champs especially supports. Not just 1v1 but especially in a team fight. Even if we balance off team fights he does more damage with no items than any other support pick 5v5. Lol, good luck becoming a better player. Tried to help but you wish to argue. You have a serious lack of knowledge of how this game works.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppAnGL3v,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:09:54.139+0000) > > If it's number 2 with all the games out there it has hardly hit it's peak. If Fortnite didn't come out it would be number 1. My guess is after another mind numbing basically FPS runs it's course League will be back to number 1, so yes it does change what you said. Are you referring to the number of streamers playing the games on Twitch? I won't say league is dying just because it sometimes loses its first place slot. Like I said earlier, gaming is a vast industry.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppAnGL3v,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-21T03:45:50.314+0000) > > Are you referring to the number of streamers playing the games on Twitch? I won't say league is dying just because it sometimes loses its first place slot. Like I said earlier, gaming is a vast industry. Like I said, some simple research... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFcaIAwce0 This is pretty current.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppAnGL3v,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-20T15:46:22.650+0000) > > Hardly. Do a bit of simple research and you will find the only game being played more right now is Fortnite and that's new so it's really no surprise. I know that, doesn't change what I said.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ppAnGL3v,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-20T20:05:14.632+0000) > > I know that, doesn't change what I said. If it's number 2 with all the games out there it has hardly hit it's peak. If Fortnite didn't come out it would be number 1. My guess is after another mind numbing basically FPS runs it's course League will be back to number 1, so yes it does change what you said.
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragfin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=beRgA4xo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:03:53.677+0000) > > This is just a theory but I have been having those same problems on an account of mine. I decided that win or lose, shitty players or not that I was going to honor someone every game I play. I have been doing that now for about a month and I just made the last checkpoint before level 1. > > It never budged one checkpoint in the 3 or 4 months prior to that and I only honored someone in wins and if I carried that win nobody got shit. > > If this theory is true, which we will never know because RIOT thinks all this type of information is a matter of national security then the idiot who created this system is even more of an idiot than I originally thought. That is an interesting thing to note. It makes sense though, right? If you want to get its benefits, you should participate, at least some.
> [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=beRgA4xo,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-20T19:10:18.455+0000) > > That is an interesting thing to note. It makes sense though, right? If you want to get its benefits, you should participate, at least some. I have always participated but with the social climate being what it is today, it would not surprise me in the least if they made it this way purposely so even bad players could feel better about themselves if one of them honors went to them for no particular reason at all. Too many people receive accolades today for contributing nothing to whatever they do and it drives me crazy but yes, this does make alot of sense if it in fact exists that way.
: Honor level 0 Traphole
> [{quoted}](name=King LanPodder,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=beRgA4xo,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-20T18:41:22.345+0000) > > https://imgur.com/IfejYDm > > this has been goin on for 3 months now.... couldnt participate in clash because of that... :'( {{sticker:sg-soraka}} This is just a theory but I have been having those same problems on an account of mine. I decided that win or lose, shitty players or not that I was going to honor someone every game I play. I have been doing that now for about a month and I just made the last checkpoint before level 1. It never budged one checkpoint in the 3 or 4 months prior to that and I only honored someone in wins and if I carried that win nobody got shit. If this theory is true, which we will never know because RIOT thinks all this type of information is a matter of national security then the idiot who created this system is even more of an idiot than I originally thought.
Show more

Dragfin

Level 67 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion