: https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3055935160/243999882?tab=overview I https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3053665368/243999882?tab=overview Have https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3053609086/243999882?tab=overview No https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3051153681/243999882?tab=overview Clue https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3046891156/243999882?tab=overview How https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3046236365/243999882?tab=overview To https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3015012540/243999882?tab=overview Play https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3002498576/243999882?tab=overview Zyra. (I also play this on Diamond I, but alas...... I don't know what I'm doing.....)
You have 50% winratio in 105 games. **In silver 3.** Not Diamond I, not IV. Not plat, or gold. S3. I don't mind if you're low rank but at least don't lie that obviously or spread information that will get you destroyed in normal elos, not even high ones.
: why do all the cute bubbly champions have to be girls?
I actually don't like this thread at all. First of all, it's a fact that cute & bubbly is something that the female population relate to more than the male. It exist more in them. And there's nothing wrong with that. Just like it's a straight fact that a the percentage of girls maining support is higher than guys and that's okay. So let's stop trying to demand this "equality" everywhere for every single damn thing for the sake of it >_< And second, these exist. {{champion:17}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:497}} so OP is extremely biased.
Rioter Comments
Toki1 (NA)
: I disagree... the prestige lineup was originally meant to be earned through hardwork and dedication... why is ahri and aatrox different? no one is forcing us to buy them... but we still want the skin... its very different from "overpriced" car companies... In companies like ferrari they invest a crap ton in the quality of the car. the horsepower is waay higher than the average car and the design are unique and stunning the cars they sell are "overpriced" but the quality is topnotch. its not a repaint over a cheap car....
> [{quoted}](name=Toki1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qLte3Xo9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-21T19:01:25.506+0000) > > I disagree... > the prestige lineup was originally meant to be earned through hardwork and dedication... > why is ahri and aatrox different? > > no one is forcing us to buy them... but we still want the skin... > > > its very different from "overpriced" car companies... > In companies like ferrari they invest a crap ton in the quality of the car. > the horsepower is waay higher than the average car and the design are unique and stunning > the cars they sell are "overpriced" but the quality is topnotch. > its not a repaint over a cheap car.... Fine, the Ferrari is not the best example, but it doesn't matter there are a crap ton of overpriced, luxury things in life and we don't complain about them. Because it's silly.
: I think Riot mainly failed in their marketing strategy by making the first prestige skin somewhat easy and cheap to obtain. I think if they started with "If you buy a lot of stuff you get an exclusive chroma and skin for free!" then there would have been way less backlash.
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qLte3Xo9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-21T18:47:13.910+0000) > > I think Riot mainly failed in their marketing strategy by making the first prestige skin somewhat easy and cheap to obtain. I can definitely agree on this. That would have probably made a big difference.
CLG ear (NA)
: i think ppl are mad mostly because prestige ahri looks like garbage i think all the prestige skins don't look that great; definitely not good enough to spend a hundred dollars on.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qLte3Xo9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-21T18:46:05.739+0000) > > i think ppl are mad mostly because prestige ahri looks like garbage > > i think all the prestige skins don't look that great; definitely not good enough to spend a hundred dollars on. This is not about the looks. That wouldn't change much: even if it looked incredibly amazing, you could easily still argue that a skin of a virtual is not worth 100$. For most people it's just outside of the budget. But again, that's precisely the point. Luxury things are overpriced. To me, Idc how amazing a bottle of wine is, it's not going to be worth to spend 10k on a bottle of wine. It still doesn't make any sense to complain about it. It's not a basic need.
: Do I really have to spend $100+ for the new ahri skin?
Rioter Comments
: The only ahri skin I won't own
You really don't have to get all the skins and that's fine, you know
: A Compromise to make Morgana a little more viable, without actually making her OP
>from 475 to 625 Auto attack range This is wrong, she had 575.
: Gaining gold as a support feels horrible
I agree with this. It's not about making less gold, it's about it being a lot less fun and more predictable now, having to do it while being on a leash.
Rioter Comments
: Riot writers, what do you have against the "usual" good guys?
: People didn't like kayle for gameplay reasons, not because she was an armored angel.
>And no, it's not just gameplay. Design affects too Nice upvote farming ignoring the first sentence. If you don't think both things are important and affect the play rate you're **very** biased. The whole reason why monsters are barely played it's because of looks, regardless of how good the gameplay is.
Sobx (EUNE)
: Well said. Would you even believe that author of [this big thread](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/KeYTujMn-sex-sells-is-legitimate-as-long-as-it-does-not-hinder-character-identitythemecoherence) complaining about "identity of the champion" has literally 0 Kayle games played (AT LEAST since the champion mastery level was introduced)? One would think that's some kind of Kayle one-trick or at the very least high mastery player, but nope: **literally 0 Kayle games played**. People just want to be in the center of anything even if it doesn't REALLY concerns them.
>People just want to be in the center of anything even if it doesn't REALLY concerns them ^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ExxonV (NA)
: Oof, reread your own post title :X
ExxonV (NA)
: You made a comparison and I told you why its a false one. What the support is going to buy with the gold is much less important to winning than what the adc will buy with the cs.
And again, this statement is irrelevant since I never said the opposite. In fact, the first thing I said was "if a support takes CS is bad", which implies that it's because the ADC can use it better. (I wouldn't say efficiently is the word, but effectively). If you're able to read, the point of the post is that it's strictly even worse to deny the cannon since you're lowering your whole team average gold, not just the ADC one. It's math.
ExxonV (NA)
: There is no ADC that can out dmg a relic shield proc in lane phase. Also ADC's use gold much more efficiently than supports so no.
>ADC's use gold much more efficiently than supports so no. Completely irrelevant since this doesn't take a single gold from them. This applies to any carry and not just lane phase. Cannons are worth more the game goes on and there's 0% reason not to let the support proc it at any point of the game.
: >Similarly, no ADC with minimum knowledge will deny Cannons from their support. Really wish this were true. But it hasn't been my experience. Typically, they are okay at it until they get the waveclear to kill a whole wave. Then they forget relic exists and I can't get a stack off easily for the rest of the game.
Kai Guy (NA)
: Im gonna add another PSA here. {{item:3302}} item line does not Magically stop working at 15-20 min. Your Support will still be generating charges. Even if your not the ADC you should let them USE THEIR CHARGES! because they don't make gold with out it and theres no reason to let them run around max stacks. Every second running around with max stacks is wasted cooldown and if your 1 shotting waves or fighting them for cs that your literally going to be given your not helping your team. @supports. Don't waste stacks on Caster minions unless you have to.
>item line does not Magically stop working at 15-20 min Yes, this is when most of the problem happens and when cannons are worth the most gold as well unfortunately.
Doge2020 (NA)
: People make mistakes all the time, give the supp a chance to get the cannon but be ready to secure it if they can’t. So don’t stand there auto attacking the cannon when you have some crit. because you might crit on an auto which can make the supp mess up on their timing with the auto and the cannon dies to your minions.
>because you might crit on an auto which can make the supp mess up on their timing with the auto and the cannon dies to your minions This scenario is only possible in ranged supports with Relic such as {{champion:412}} that don't benefit from the passive. If the support is Melee, if the auto doesn't execute the cannon it's only because they are still very healthy and is far from dying to minions still. But I agree if this is the case = )
: {{champion:412}} never trust
Dynikus (NA)
: >No support with minimum knowledge that has Relic Shield will not try to get Cannon Similarly, no ADC with minimum knowledge will deny Cannons from their support. >Your exceptional bad experience can't be compared to the fact than in literally 100% of the games, every support will be denied several cannons throughout the game from careless players that CS without much brain. I'm not sure why his experience of supports not taking cannons (even when pinged several times) is exceptional, while your experience of supports being denied cannons by careless players isn't? It's a 2 way street that regularly has careless players in both parties.
>no ADC with minimum knowledge will deny Cannons from their support. >I'm not sure why his experience of supports not taking cannons (even when pinged several times) is exceptional, while your experience of supports being denied cannons by careless players isn't? Very simple answer, players are always trying to get gold during the game, with their mind set on it and the items. It's a lot more common that both supports and other laners are trying to get that cannon, therefore resulting in the support not getting it often, than a support that for some reason misses the one chance for them to get gold. If you don't think this is common sense, just simple statistic, play a support and you'll be denied Cannons every single game, several times. Play an ADC and you might have a support not take cannon very rarely. Plus, this problem happens a lot more during mid/late game. More rarely during early laning phase, but if anything Cannons are worth more gold later in the game, so people should pay extra attention.
: FYI: Leaving the cannon there for them and pinging it multiple times only to have them take the caster next to it and you miss it all together makes them an asshole. :) Seriously, if you want the fucking cannon, take the fucking cannon. Making me miss one because of your own ineptitude is not going to incline me to let you take later ones.
No support with minimum knowledge that has Relic Shield will not try to get Cannon. It's a major part of their income in all stages of the game, they heavily depend on it. And in most cases you can clearly see they are aware since you need to stay near for a bit before. Your exceptional bad experience can't be compared to the fact than in literally 100% of the games, every support will be denied several cannons throughout the game from careless players that CS without much brain.
Rioter Comments
: What do you call a Kha'Zix jumping in a 1v5?
I'm going to be the "fun at parties" guy here and say that this is a missed opportunity for Kamikhazix, since you're can use both the "k" and the "z" coincidence for "kaze" :)
Zeanix (OCE)
: Okay now the Gameplay team is just trolling
"Wow 6 more stacks every 3 waves, such big numbers, let's post a complain on boards and get upvotes"
çõdy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=LostFr0st,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LT0Xkkqv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-12T05:06:09.543+0000) > > Through glancing through the online match history, last December seems a bit odd. > Summoner spells flip-flop and there's a role shift. My account was hacked during that time period, I got the account back around June 2017, player support also said that the boosting occurred while I had the account in my possession.
Who hacks a lol account to play a few ranked games and then stop? Not to mention it's useless. A main reason why League doesn't worry about 2 step verification is that you can't do anything with the LoL password unless you are the e-mail owner, who can easily change the password at ANY time. And they wouldn't be able to also hack your email (not just because that's insane to do) since League never tells you your complete e-mail account.
: Getting banned for mmr boosting getting a winstreak
[https://imgur.com/a/p0zjZ](https://imgur.com/a/p0zjZ) I have the feeling this might be related.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragon Zyra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jhqq5bJw,comment-id=0021000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-11T20:43:17.546+0000) > > I don't know what you're talking about. I mean OP's personal winratios that are shown in op.gg. I don't care about Yasuo's overall winratio now, I was simply replying to your comment saying his yasuo games are negative. Oh. I just checked his match history and saw that most of his games he had a negative KD. I'm sure he's good at the game, but implying that yasuo doesn't need these buffs is just straight up bs.
Listen, KDA is irrelevant compared to winratio. Most of the best Yasuo players in Solo Q have shitty KDA. [http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=yassuo ](http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=yassuo) 1.9 [http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=arkadata](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=arkadata) 2 Just so you know a "negative" game where you go like 3/6/8 is that kind of KDA. It doesn't mean you're bad, as long as you make plays that win the game. Your elo is not to give lessons, is to learn from others.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragon Zyra,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Jhqq5bJw,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2017-12-11T19:44:18.035+0000) > > He has 61% wr in preseason and 54% in 400 games during season. Those are pretty good ratios and even more at his elo, gotta love the BRONZE player questioning a master and calling him out. Yikes. down-vote all you want. It was taken from champion.gg. You can't deny facts.
I don't know what you're talking about. I mean OP's personal winratios that are shown in op.gg. I don't care about Yasuo's overall winratio now, I was simply replying to your comment saying his yasuo games are negative.
AR URF (NA)
: Most of your yasuo games you have a negative score. So the buff is a good idea.
He has 61% wr in preseason and 54% in 400 games during season. Those are pretty good ratios and even more at his elo, gotta love the BRONZE player questioning a master and calling him out. Yikes.
Cocho (NA)
: The idea that your team is full of trolls but the enemy team isn't, is just flawed. And the BE gains compared to what the IP gains were, are closer to what you'd think. > at that rate it will take over 100 games to rack up enough BE to unlock a 6300 BE champion. This was the math behind it. Wins: Approximately 18 IP + 2.312 IP per minute.[1] Losses: Approximately 16 IP + 1.405 IP per minute.[1] So 76 IP for a 25 minutes win 51 for a loss. Averaging to 63.5 a game. 63 ip a game x 100 games = 6300 IP XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
> [{quoted}](name=Cocho,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:22:01.543+0000) > > The idea that your team is full of trolls but the enemy team isn't, is just flawed. And the BE gains compared to what the IP gains were, are closer to what you'd think. > > This was the math behind it. > Wins: Approximately 18 IP + 2.312 IP per minute.[1] > Losses: Approximately 16 IP + 1.405 IP per minute.[1] > > So 76 IP for a 25 minutes win > 51 for a loss. Averaging to 63.5 a game. > > 63 ip a game x 100 games = 6300 IP > > XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'm glad there're people that actually realize about this and not just complain about fake facts. Ty
: Finally quitting this game
> [{quoted}](name=Simple Greed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:01:21.453+0000) 95% of the games i play are trolls Trolls/flamers might be frequent but that number is stupid. If you exaggerate in things like this, then you probably exaggerate your teammates mistakes and/or are one of those that say "just ff 15" in minute 4. > [{quoted}](name=Simple Greed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:01:21.453+0000) it is now extremely hard to rack up on blue essence to unlock champions you want. The math was given by Riot and people have made spreadsheets showing how you get a very similar amount of BE as IP, that favors BE even mroe in milestone levels, not to mention there's a much bigger chance of getting a champion shard that you don't own and making it even cheaper to buy, or to upgrade the mastery for free. I won't miss people who misinform and exaggerate. Good luck.
bubbi (NA)
: Let's talk about low Diamond.
There are problems, but don't freaking complain about the shielding. Demoting to Plat IV is much more discouraging to climb back than having a lower LP gain. Getting to D5 takes a huge amount of patience and work, no one wants to start that over after a bad luck streak.
Leonerdo (NA)
: There are not that many boosted accounts in D5. And no one actually plays ranked after being boosted anyways (aside from stopping rank decay), because they quickly find out that they can't win with boosted MMR. AND it's still possible to get boosted at the end of the season and get Diamond rewards without playing at all, protection or not. There are better ways of dealing with boosters anyways.
^ I don't understand the downvotes on Leonerdo. There are only around 10k accounts above D5 in NA. Thinking half of those are boosted is exaggerated and delusional. Climbing to D5 is already a huge challenge of work and especially patience and not tilt. Complaining about the shielding is ridiculous. No one wants to get demoted to Plat 1 after all that work. If you go on a losing streak at 0LP, without the shielding you could even be in Plat IV and that's much more demoralizing to the player and not encouraging to go back.
: Don't think you even care to look at things. If he wanted to stay a low rank, he wouldn't have a 44% winrate, he'd have much lower. His winrate on Draven was also high on Draven last season (60%, give or take). And if you've ever seen a booster, they don't average 8 deaths a game in bronze/silver. This isn't weird at all, he probably plays Yi because he likes to play Yi more. Also.. on OP.GG when they counts CS, it's as jungle creeps, not lane creeps. It's like that for all junglers. For example, this is Longzhu Peanut's op.gg (Korean pro player, arguably the best jungler in KR atm) : http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=%EA%B5%AC%EC%A7%81%EB%84%9B as you can see, low CS counts across the board. So, obviously not boosted. Do some research next time maybe o.o
If you think 73% winrate in 84 games is similar to 58% in 48, you're out of your mind. That's an abysmal difference.
: He stopped at gold v cuz i Stopped him there....it was when i recovered my account....idgaf wethere he stopped or not...riot KNOWS that i didnt own the account by thst time.....they shouldnr have banned me
You always own the account because you have the email to change password anytime. Are you saying you also got your email hacked? lol And that can't be enough my friend. What if you hire a booster on purpose, then just report to Riot that someone got in your account, everyone could safely boost that way if that was enough.
Knots (EUW)
: Kokua EXACLY, look i will been honest i suck at farming in jungle. with illaoi and draven (level 7 mastery) i am constantly splitpushing no matter what so that explains the CS.
It's not a winstreak. It's 73% winratio in 84 games which is kinda insane. If those 84 games were played in a row, as a "streak" that you mention, you would have climbed to probably Platinum at least. I can't judge anyone, and I don't know how a player with that winratio in draven can still be in silver (why don't you just play Draven bro?) The only explanation is that you're trying not to climb on purpose. There was a person with 100% winratio with Yi in 400 games, but the only way to do that is that he was every other game losing/trollingon purpose with other champions, and when it was low mmr enough to be easy, he'd play with Yi again and win. I don't think you're doing that though, but it's just very weird friendo.
: MMR Boosting Suspension [Opinions?]
I don't understand why people post these looking for "opinions". You either know you were boosted or not.
Knots (EUW)
: MMR Boosting ban A MISTAKE
1. You get banned from games during the season, doesn't matter that you just played 1 game in pre-season. The ban wave just comes around this time. 2. [https://imgur.com/a/deXW1](https://imgur.com/a/deXW1) 44% winratio in master yi with 66 cs, but then an insane 73% winratio in Draven in 84 games, with like 3 times the cs?
: My account got Suspended for a misunderstanding
1. Hacking a lol account is kinda pointless since only the e-mail owner can change password and easily "recover" it. 2. [https://imgur.com/a/sDe24](https://imgur.com/a/sDe24) Dem winstreak with insane KDA and cs. 3. You're saying a high elo player hacked your lol account, played try hard ranked games and stopped conveniently at Gold V, for fun. Damn hackers surely are nice people.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: sigh... https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/36940352?champion=105&matchType=2 Around time u climbed to gold, suddenly you became Fizz god, changed your Flash to D even though you always used it on F. Got to gold, changed flash to F and got banned for MMR boosting. Katarina too https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUN1/36940352?champion=55&matchType=2 You should have told person that boosted you not to change summoner spell positions. Thats usually giveaway.
To be fair, those games with flash on D are only 7 games and he loses half of them. Nothing too special about his score or CS either. But yeah someone else definitely played on the account. Just not really that much, or that "fizz god" at all. The couple kata games are significantly different though.
idfc (EUW)
: Banned for MMR boosting but i didnt do anything
Out of all the match histories I've seen from people getting banned for Boosting, yours seems the least suspicious. I can't really find odd winning streaks or ridiculous winratios/KDA's. Riot has more internal data than this, but you should open a ticket. > [{quoted}](name=idfc,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3Eg1dRfY,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-09T09:47:21.128+0000) > > This year i barely played ranked games You have 630+ ranked games this year though :-)
: Suspended??
Probably one of the most suspicious threads so far. [https://imgur.com/a/yPSWF](https://imgur.com/a/yPSWF)
: MMR Boosting Ban?
> [{quoted}](name=ThisGameTiltsAll,realm=NA,application-id=osqw6G4M,discussion-id=MIXAF87a,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-08T21:18:32.259+0000) they're saying that it's a justified ban although I don't believe it. -Sir, you are accused of Murder, what do you have to say in your defense? -I... don't believe I did it. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Suspension for MMR Boosting?
You had 32% winrate with your most played champion -Yasuo-, but in the few games you played with Draven, Graves and Jinx you have 92%, 82% and 100% winrate. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Rioter Comments

Dragon Zyra

Level 72 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion