Echo61 (NA)
: Project would never happen because Xerath isnt human.
> [{quoted}](name=Echo61,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=emrr8eRq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-28T13:38:17.110+0000) > > Project would never happen because Xerath isnt human. But xer is human. He stole ascension and was chained to his form now. Something like that but he is originally human so you can make a project, it would sick imo
Rioter Comments
: I think his skill floor became too high after the rework compared to before. Even as a new player I could play old Taric so easily, because all he really did was use the stun. Now I kinda struggle with positioning and landing stuns on the new Taric. I'm trying to play him more to improve though.
Rioter Comments
Karang (NA)
: IGN : TheEdge RTF Age : 25 Time Zone : Pacific standard SoloQ Rank : Unranked Flex Rank : Unranked Best rank achieved: S1 Top 3 [Support] champions : Janna, lulu, karma availability : All day Fri, Sat & Sun Team experience : Yes Mic: Yes Discord: Yes Lastly Favorite LCS player for each role: Top: Hauntzer Jg: Reignover Mid: Hai ADC: Keith Support: Xspecial
> [{quoted}](name=TheEdge RTF,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=Vgpvvjcy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-07T00:28:33.538+0000) > > IGN : TheEdge RTF > Age : 25 > Time Zone : Pacific standard > SoloQ Rank : Unranked > Flex Rank : Unranked > Best rank achieved: S1 > Top 3 [Support] champions : Janna, lulu, karma > availability : All day Fri, Sat & Sun > Team experience : Yes > Mic: Yes > Discord: Yes > > Lastly Favorite LCS player for each role: > Top: Hauntzer > Jg: Reignover > Mid: Hai > ADC: Keith > Support: Xspecial Thank you for filling out the info sheet. Unfortunately as of late we have found our support, good luck on future teams.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=TitaniusCommando,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=GwcvnQRA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-06T21:24:57.374+0000) > > Will I am not silver nor gold, but I understand macro, freezing, mechanics of the game, I am also a very resourceful person, and I understand peeling for adc, I can play basically anything, I used to play support for a ranked team that was really good, you said, you would see who u like best, how can i demonstrate to you that I am really good. From your post I can tell you're a nice person so i'll dorp you in a team game if you can make it and i'll see how oyur play refelcts?
> [{quoted}](name=SOULCALIB3Rii,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=GwcvnQRA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-06T21:57:28.695+0000) > > From your post I can tell you're a nice person so i'll dorp you in a team game if you can make it and i'll see how oyur play refelcts? thank you. when are try outs?
: Competitive Team Needing Mid Laner [Silver]
IGN : TitaniusCommando Age : 18 Time Zone : EST SoloQ Rank : Bronze II [22LP] Flex Rank : Unranked Best rank achieved: silver 3 Top 5 champs:{{champion:91}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:4}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:13}} availability : On even days from 2:10 - 4:00, and on odd days from 3:30 - 4:00. Team experience : Yes Mic: Yes Discord: Yes
Faceflex (NA)
: Silver 5 support/mid looking to move up with duo.
K add me and then we will talk in game.
: The Rift Wanderers Rebellion are looking for a silver/gold sub support to rotate and fill game
Will I am not silver nor gold, but I understand macro, freezing, mechanics of the game, I am also a very resourceful person, and I understand peeling for adc, I can play basically anything, I used to play support for a ranked team that was really good, you said, you would see who u like best, how can i demonstrate to you that I am really good.
: Bronze 1 Jungle looking for Top/Mid Main.
I am your answer boy, add me, (I can do both actually)
: D2D looking for bronze/silver support MAIN
well I main everything, I can support if u want, if you can get me out of silver to gold. TitaniusCommando is the name
: Your most hated champ?
Hey if you guys wanna talk about mains that you would like to crush your most hated champs with come on over to my improve players experience forum, what i think can help, etc. --------------------------------------------------------- What group in league is this targeting: -This effects everyone -mostly the beginners, and the smurfs. What I need from you: Please be supportive as possible, give appropriate feedback, something which I can answer fully, do not downvote it so others can see it, I'm not saying to up vote, but if you want please do upvote the content. Please keep an open mind. I will too. ------------------------------------------------------------- I believe if this can become a big success we could be looking at less toxic more strategic oriented community at an earlier start. Anyways here is the link to the forum. --------------------------------------------------------------- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/mFMxbWaW-list-of-ideas-to-improve-league-of-legendsincluding-beginners-experience?comment=00000000 ------------------------------------------------------------ when you comment put somewhere in your comment "(#(Champion)Main)[Champion Portrait]" for example: #TeemoMain{{champion:17}} "#TeemoMain\{{champion:17}}" see ya there!
: I am not supposed to release this, but I have an inside look at the new Urgot rework
Hey if you guys wanna talk about cool champions to main come on over to my improve players experience forum, what i think can help, etc. --------------------------------------------------------- What group in league is this targeting: -This effects everyone -mostly the beginners, and the smurfs. What I need from you: Please be supportive as possible, give appropriate feedback, something which I can answer fully, do not downvote it so others can see it, I'm not saying to up vote, but if you want please do upvote the content. Please keep an open mind. I will too. ------------------------------------------------------------- I believe if this can become a big success we could be looking at less toxic more strategic oriented community at an earlier start. Anyways here is the link to the forum. --------------------------------------------------------------- http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/mFMxbWaW-list-of-ideas-to-improve-league-of-legendsincluding-beginners-experience?comment=00000000 ------------------------------------------------------------ when you comment put somewhere in your comment "(#(Champion)Main)[Champion Portrait]" for example: #UrgotMain{{champion:6}} "#UrgotMain\{{champion:6}}" see ya there!
: > And the reason i dont like you idea is because its a convuluted mess of facebook questionaires and pokemons starter pokemon. Yeah but like Commando said with proper programming, which riot have the capacity to do so, maybe not right now because they are busy with other things. When they can put time into this we can be looking a less toxic, more strategic based people from the start, lcs can have easier time receiving unique game play style summoners base on their data from the mainies system. Maybe the way he has shown how the program works is confusing, but I swear if you started out in league and found your main from the start, you would focus on rune pages. I also see what your saying > Im saying so people can be like i cant play this role cause i dont have insert role here. Maybe the maines can be three champions instead of one, because the mastery system in league actually shows three top mastered champions. Riot could make the actual main free unlocked from start, and unlock the other two when they reach competitive level (maybe around level 18) when they get their keystone. what do you think about that. Both Commando and Fallen lets upvote this see where it leads. Would rather have this system or no. Would it hurt if they actually made it? *#KarthusMain {{champion:30}}
: I disagree with your mainie system mostly because its way to complicated and seems like something drawn out of pokemon. How about upon reachong lvl 5 instead of gettin the box we get 5 champs. Everyone will get the same five champs. Garen,veigar, ashe, soraka, and master yi. Now you have all five roles covered so noone in draft can ever say someone trade i got autofilled but dont have any champs for this role. Both bot roles im looking at you.
because it seems complicated it is not possible, I would think with proper programming and psychological research you can rather than say no. but i see your idea u want the beginner pack. They have that u know.
Rioter Comments
: [Skin idea] Radiant Leona
Except this one, why are all your skin concepts so evil?
: Let us play a Game! It's called...
Jarvan IV 4/10 DraGoN Striker Z/Talon 10/10
Rioter Comments
K0SMOS (NA)
: This is my opinion and certain points may not agree with you. **There is a shot version of this at the bottom of the page** So I wanted to express my feelings on the comments section of the RGM and maybe clarify a few points. URF is my main concern and is what aggravates me not the game mode the game mode is fun, but the people who complain about "when will URF come back" or "Riot never listens to the community they ALL want URF". To Clarify originally Riot said they would bring URF TWO and only TWO times this year. Did they deliver? Yes along with more they gave us a new game mode combining URF and ARAM technically giving us URF for a total of 3 times this year. So why are people complaining riot did deliver what they said they would for they year. Another misconception is that everyone wants URF back which is not true people just flood the comments about URF and a lot of the top up voted ones are about URF because the same hundred or so people comment and complain about URF and support other who want it back knocking down all the useful comments such as the one that created ARURF yes all random URF was created by someone who asked for it in the comments and riot saw their comment after swimming through the top up voted URF complaints and saw this well written and long paragraph at the bottom of the comments which I saw as well and it made me happy since the comments were actually used for something to help riot create a new game mode. I love looking through the comments and see what people have to say or create such as the comics that many people make in the skin sale announcements and the free champions for the week comments as well as the very few comments that every talk positively about what riot does or the comments that give ideas to riot for game modes which are normally at the bottom of the comments section. To make something clear only a few hundred about 50 to 100 comments will be written complaining about URF 50 to 75 is about the average and that's every time the RGM announces the game modes. Now you may think that is a lot however League has millions upon millions of players who all have their own opinions and feelings about URF and the other game modes and the community is split on this many like ascension, poro king, all for one, nexus siege and doom bots. This minuscule amount of players that complains each week only complains in this comment section too which once is ok people should express their opinion however every week even after URF has not been up as a game mode since May if this really bothers you then make a boards post complain there you will find more success than in the comments of the RGM post EVERY SINGLE WEEK. I know people are tired of seeing this the same way I am or in a somewhat similar way. So if you truly want to complain do it in the boards which I have been checking and not once have I seen a popular board issue that discusses URF at all not once which tells me one thing is that people are happy without URF at the moment not that they do not want it, but don't need it to continue playing league. **To shorten this for those who just want a quick summary:** The comments has only a very very very small amount of the player base actually complaining however they up vote their complaints and others to make them seem like it is a huge issue if this is truly an issue make a board post since there is not a single popular post on URF there. Riot does pay attention more so than previous years and cares for what players think however only a small portion of players which get up votes from the same small player base share their opinion which appears the most plentiful and at the top every week which needs to stop. Riot has delivered on their URF promises which was only two times for the year so people need to stop posting the same posts every week which riot sees and most likely is doing something or has plans which people need to respect and maybe ask about that rather than complain over and over and over again. This is just my opinion and feelings toward this issue however it does plague this post's comment section and it annoys me since other interesting posts are shut out and riot has to look deep into the repetitive comments to find them which could affect the game or create a new game mode like ARURF. ** Before people flame me for not even looking at the comment section I do every week to see what people have to say about whatever riot has posted** Sincerely, Concerned Player
hey man if they want to make a "Riot" about it that's ok, because it is just a game. Remember bro there will always be alot of Riot Games, where lots of people will always riot for every game made. Lel.
Meddler (NA)
: XP deficits for supports are something we'll look at too, with you there. That list wasn't intended to be a comprehensive rundown of everything we want to work on, just a bunch of examples to get discussion going.
> [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UdqU5mlP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-15T19:03:18.437+0000) > > XP deficits for supports are something we'll look at too, with you there. That list wasn't Meddler I love the small rework on shyvana but I also would like to give some feedback on what I think. I have no interest in the passive or stats I am just interested in the gameplay. In this rework there were parts of it I liked and other parts of it I felt a bit disappointed about. I liked the direction to a more ad champ vs the ap that has risen, due to the e being useless in damage and did not make shyvana feel like a half-dragon fantasy champ. With that of course I love what you have done with the e to make if feel like a fireball. I love the size increase to everything and the respect given to the ultimate so it can feel like a dragon is pushing people with pure might. Of course with the increase in Shyvana's w you removed her the fire she dragged around to do damage per second to enemies fullish enough to pass it and added it to the e to grant further effect to the fireball. However it kind of feels like maokai's ult back in season 2 feels useless unless you stay still, in this case enemies can move around making that scorch area useless and as a diver you need to be pushing into the backlines. I'm not saying to remove scorch.I am saying that I think there is something you may add to that E ability to make it feel more like a dragon. I say when shyvana passes through the scorched earth she should be able to spread the flames around for a duration that way she can make good use of her ability, thus making her a more effective diver. Making the move more mobile as she is a diver class. to summarize Everything is good only I would add the effect of shyvana being able to interact with the scorched earth by when she touches it she can spread it around like her original w but shorter. And if I can add one more thing, maybe during shyvana's flight she should be able to fire her e. And if I could go even further on the fantasy, maybe her ult range should increase with her size and therefore only at lvl 3 of her ultimate may she be able to fire her E ability. What do you think? 1. AOE interaction 2. (Maybe) flight e combo 3. (Someday) ultimate range increase granting access at lvl 16 to use flight e combo. Thank you Meddler.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=League of Jinx,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=1Qr2E2qu,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-15T18:41:28.191+0000) > > Explosives, bombs, bullets vs. Melee fists? Vi can't win if she can't get close, and given the fact of how elusive and agile Jinx is, I'd imagine it's hard for Vi to catch her. ;( Vi just has to press r -.-
: Patch Chat with the Playtest Team - 6.22, big changes in the preseason!
Hi Riot, ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ |{{champion:59}}|{{champion:102}}|{{champion:91}}|{{champion:81}}|{{champion:44}}| DraGoN Striker Z here with my mains. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I know this is not a topic to be had in this discussion, But can I ask the 5 most important questions on people's mind. This is about the Diver Update, please to not disregard this because of the topic; read, and respond with what you must, but please speak. When: - "When is the Diver Class Update Roster going to be announced, teased, and released? Who: - "Who will be getting an update? (You talked about {{champion:56}} being in this one as maybe a smaller update, seeing he is the most healthy like Zed in this update) What: - "What will be the direction with this Class Update? Why: - "Why has {{champion:102}} and {{champion:120}} not been mentioned in this update? How: - "How will this update make an impact within summoner's rift?" - "How will it differ from this one or the many other class updates prior to the assassin update?" I think I may speak for the community when I ask some of these questions? If you cannot speak on the topic, respond with what you can. I would appreciate it. Nothing but love for you Riot/Rito. I <3 Riot Games! ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Now I wait on the couch... {{item:2055}}{{champion:102}} - {{item:2055}} - {{champion:91}} - {{item:2055}} - {{champion:81}}{{item:2055}} {{item:2055}}{{champion:59}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{champion:44}}{{item:2055}}
: Fuck SKT. -___- Third set of crap skins.
can we talk about how Faker BM'ed Crown, by picking his favourite champ. I do not like how SKT won, to me they have dishonored themselves. I new faker was tricky and good at this game, but this is unforgettable, why couldnt he play Ryze or Orianna man why the did he have to BM Crown.
Rioter Comments
Nerouin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PwMsBp6f,comment-id=00340005,timestamp=2016-10-25T00:04:55.652+0000) > > See, the main problem is that the playerbase doesn&#x27;t trust Riot to pull them if they flop even after all the changes. > > There seems to be a heavy emphasis on &quot;Sunken cost fallacy&quot; when it comes to many of the decisions Riot makes. The major worry players have is that _even if plants are a failure, they&#x27;ll be pushed to live beyond the preseason_. I have a wait-and-see attitude about this but if Riot makes the same mistake, no amount of working on plants could really fix things. Agreed. I fear that even a near-universal, very vocal dislike of the jungle changes would not induce Riot to remove them.
Keep in mind that riot is a dynamic game, constantly changing. These little things is what keeps league going, nothing is perfect, so the only thing to do is keeping working, keep adding new things. Look how for Riot has come since 2009, please give them the benefit of the doubt.
Wolfbook (NA)
: 3 Refunds per season, upvote if you want 3 refunds per season.
I believe since Riot is changing the value of champion skins, maybe they should give us a chance, for if we have more than one skin per champion maybe we can refund some champion skins to buy champion skins for other champs, or maybe your option is better. I'm thinking more of a clean up, of skins you want to keep and which skins you want to refund, and save the RP for better skins coming. Then Again perhaps your options is better.
Meddler (NA)
: 6.23 or 6.24 might be the patch for you then. We've got some exploration into Shyvana changes underway. Bit early to talk details, looks initially promising though, with a focus on dragon form primarily (at least so far).
Will shyvana be apart of the Diver Champion Class Update Roster? Will Jarvan also be part of it? In Mage Update there were six big ones, In Assassin there were 4 big ones, how many do you think there will be in the next update, and depending on how many big ones you will be updating how long do you expect that update to take, will it be longer than marksmen to mage update or shorter? Most Importantly who is already on it?
: I think it's 5PM for you
: Check out the pre-season changes!
When is 2PM pacific for Toronto sorry Im dumb
Orbyn (NA)
: This thread is the happiest I've been in a long time
: I'm just a poor Bronze. Nobody loves me...
Because Im cheezy dumb, cheezy boi...
: Just be happy they didn't trash-bin the in-game model of a skin you paid for and then flip you the bird when you ask for a refund. They did that to me when the god-awful Fiora rework went live. It was so poorly received that they actually put up a back-patting post mentioning how much hate they got over it (and making excuses for themselves... and not changing it back), but they still wouldn't give me a refund. Nor will they give you a refund. They will just change what you paid for and shrug as they count your money. Riot doesn't care, they got your money and they're keeping it.
> [{quoted}](name=Deitrix,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ldyXEfcw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-17T03:38:29.881+0000) > > Just be happy they didn&#x27;t trash-bin the in-game model of a skin you paid for and then flip you the bird when you ask for a refund. They did that to me when the god-awful Fiora rework went live. It was so poorly received that they actually put up a back-patting post mentioning how much hate they got over it (and making excuses for themselves... and not changing it back), but they still wouldn&#x27;t give me a refund. Nor will they give you a refund. They will just change what you paid for and shrug as they count your money. > > Riot doesn&#x27;t care, they got your money and they&#x27;re keeping it. keep those opinions to yourself, ur not helping anybody, its just more hate
: ... you do realize that you feeling the way you have isn't exactly something the programmers designed, right? People have unhealthy fixations on all sorts of things, you don't see them blaming coffee mug manufacturers or beany babies.
> [{quoted}](name=DrCyanide,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AYTnXmRl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-16T01:12:19.907+0000) > > ... you do realize that you feeling the way you have isn&#x27;t exactly something the programmers designed, right? People have unhealthy fixations on all sorts of things, you don&#x27;t see them blaming coffee mug manufacturers or beany babies. man needs to watch a movie
Solerian (NA)
: I disagree completely on the parts pertaining to summoner spells. Players need to start from Level 1 having access to what's going to be expected of them at max level, all things included (runes, for example). Better rewards would be stuff like IP boosts (or a lump sum), icons with progression, etc. Inhibiting gameplay is not a proper reward, imo.
why don't you ask RIOT that! It would be beneficial to all of us. Plz ask Riot about this!
: When you leave lane as Blitz to ward...
i give you +1 for Having the classic movie of 1999 for your post. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: i know but it makes it sound like katarinas gona pentaklll evryone and rengars gonna hunt everyone down and leblanc will deceive everyone. and talon, well talon... he's going roam, not too bad, but he's going to be a nimble roamer BHAHAHAHAH{{champion:91}} hopefully they don't destroy talon in this update, and hopefully they just make hima better champ in general
plz understand that riot made a champ you like, wouldnt the company that made talon also want the best in his update.
mercra (NA)
: I sure hope so. Nocturne helped get me into this game and I'd really like to see him get some love. He's been rather untouched for a long time so he definitely needs a revitalization.
so your Nocturne main thats amazing, I am a Talon main so you see how good this feel dw, it will come for you too. Love hearing peoples loyalty to their true main champs
: GIVE ME AATROX DIVER UPDATE NOW!!!!! {{champion:266}}
remember how last year it was marksmen pre-season, mage mid-season, well it is going to be if not earlier Diver Roster Update Mid-Season. Don't Worry I can feel this one is going to be much larger than expected. Possibly Jarvan IV, Aatrox, Nocturne, Vi, Xin Zhao, etc already i have listed a few. You could be looking at 6 - 8 big reworks. I believe anyways.
: I honestly cannot wait to see how the terrain mechanics will affect {{champion:91}}(my favorite champion), and I am hoping that this will breathe new life into him. Also I am so glad the assassin patch is coming. You go riot. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
{{champion:91}} VS {{champion:238}} I feel like after this patch we will be looking at rivalry between Talon vs Zed that was once lost. However only this time it will be more widely spread to {{champion:55}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:7}}
Rew711 (NA)
: When I think of mechanics with terrain, I can't stop thinking of Taliya. The fact her Q works differently depending on when and where its used. Her passive gives bonus MS if next to a wall. and Her R... Maybe Talon will be able to leap over walls?
Jarvan and Talon are gonna be buddies, J4 ult arena, talon goes on the wall and rains down on the adc, kills him and then have J4 worry about the rest as Talon turns his attentions onto other targets.
: That's be cool if he used walls as like a brush of sorts. You know, like sitting up on a ledge in hiding waiting to drop down? Pulling someone up into the shadows and killing them? Idk.
he can have the jhin ult perspective, bigger view when he is locating enemies coming nearby. Why do I get the feeling his ult will play a role in all this though. Like in the splashes, what if when he sends out the rakes/blades in his ult, he targets one enemy and that would make the rakes/blades fly right through the enemy and return to talon.
: I ask that you please don't ruin talon's identity, a lot of the champs you've reworked (ones I've mained coincidentally) have been completely altered and not in a sense that they're weaker but they generally don't feel the same anymore, please don't do this to talon aswell. _Sincerly_ _A **Talon** Main_
> [{quoted}](name=l Crimson l,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=EjFNREfn,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-08-04T23:07:40.551+0000) > > I ask that you please don&#x27;t ruin talon&#x27;s identity, a lot of the champs you&#x27;ve reworked (ones I&#x27;ve mained coincidentally) have been completely altered and not in a sense that they&#x27;re weaker but they generally don&#x27;t feel the same anymore, please don&#x27;t do this to talon aswell. > > _Sincerly_ > > _A **Talon** Main_ if you were really a Talon main you would main him no matter what happened to him, i have seen summoners who were dedicated to their champs even when they were off everything from meta, to looks to anything. It did not matter at all what happened to the mains of players, as they stayed dedicated to their champs and the merits of having that one champ that represents who you are like no other, and sticking to that champ throughout everything, is that it is a reward when Riot is actually working on your champ to help you and the community have their fun with that champ. Never forget you mained a champ RIOT made, does Riot not have the same appreciation for the champion you main. Please if you really main Talon, you would have faith in his future.
: Something that really scares me.. and I say this as a talon main.. is how they're going to change armor pen to work better for assassin's that are behind... which makes it even harder to put them down and out... Plus forget any chance of shutting down a yasuo.
you and me are bros man, i am that guy who has mained Talon for a long time and then see all these yasuo mains and im like, I am still better mid, crying inside lol. Dont worry man, we talon mains need to stick together
: wrong, it's a camo-class stealth
what you need to understand is that pink wards suck for stealth champs who have little to no mobility during their stealth and that is why Riot is redefining the stealth on some champions, between invisibility and camo. Invisibility is only not countered by pinks but everything else reveals them such as Lens, Towers, champion abilities. So you may see more lens purchased in noob elos, as high elos have always bought lens for strategic purposes. To Summarize teemo is invisibility for how f**ked he would be if he was camo, seeing as he only has the same amount of mobility in stealth as akali. Unless you play Ivern, then Rip!
Vespy (NA)
: Fix Talons ugly hair in his Dragonblade skin
they actually need to redefine the difference between a 975 skin and a 750 skin because that Dragonblade skin which i have is worth 750 as it changes nothing but w and r, with no particle changes so yeah, and sure maybe they could add a more rambo kind of hair approach, because that is how I feel when I play that skin.
059 (NA)
: yeah i main talon now
No man sorry it doesnt work like that, you dont love a girl for getting plastic surgery, you love her for who she, whether it is with or without anything that makes you like her, because if you only loved her for something she added to her life, that is not true love. Same with Maining my first champ Talon, you want to main him, you dont main him for what he can do now, you main him because he looked cool, and you liked his story and liked who he is, and then you enjoy his game style whether he changes or not. If you truly main a champion you will play him no matter what and an update should excite you not pump you out from maining that champ. There is no champ like the champion you first truly connected with. So do you want to be a Talon main, you mean it, you main him for who he is, not for what he can suddenly do. Again, do you want to main him? Oh and there is nothing wrong with maining more than one, as long as you know your true main and let your other mains respect who your true main is.
: Alpha client patch .11 changelog
When is the next wave of alpha tester approvals coming? { {{champion:427}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:202}}} This is the plant team. Ivern Jg, Maokai top, Teemo mid, Jhin adc, Zyra support. Ivern is a tree, as well as maokai, Zyra creates plants, teemo plants shrooms, jhin creates flowers when he kills someone. Very Eco friendly team.
: Hi folks! Unfortunately, it appears there was a miscommunication here that ended up on the site - Championship Zed and Championship Riven are not intended to be on sale for 30% within this bundle, and so the total listed was incorrect. Total without champions should come to 3996RP, as you experienced (975 for Zed and Riven, 682 for Thresh, Shyvana, and Kalista). We've notified the team that handles the site, and it should be updated soon!
What if I have some of the skins in the bundle?
Show more

DragonStriker V8

Level 230 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion