Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You want to know the worst thing? I've been in queue for over 4 hours, when I'm finally at the front to get in..... It just says an "Error has occurred, Contact Riot Games if this problem persists" and forces me to re-log and lose my line in queue.... {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Valkyrie Leona,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=0qMAHUze,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-06-20T01:19:30.587+0000) > > You want to know the worst thing? I've been in queue for over 4 hours, when I'm finally at the front to get in..... It just says an "Error has occurred, Contact Riot Games if this problem persists" and forces me to re-log and lose my line in queue.... > > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Same things happened to me twice. Using new account to see if it works now.
Rioter Comments
: "Look, Aurelion Sol can still survive by a thin of hair the burst because we forced him into building {{item:3027}}..." "Well, nerf his HP and make it look like it's balanced because we give him more regen (like it ever mattered on a non-tank/no self sustain character".
Lets nerf the champ that gets killed easy with anyone with a dash engage. Make him even squisher, but not let him have any type of counter to 3/4 of the champs in game.
WizZarD (EUNE)
: League of Legends April Fools 2017 - Details about the event
Rioter Comments

Dragontamer999

Level 216 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion