Tolmai4 (EUW)
: its yhe same for me and my friends we don't have any daily missions since the beginning of the event
> [{quoted}](name=Tolmai4,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=1kkBRXE9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-12T09:59:25.476+0000) > > its yhe same for me and my friends we don't have any daily missions since the beginning of the event I had a few missions , got to using veig and now nothing, no new arcade missions at all. As a matter of fact, the kayn missions that i completed, had red caution symbols and i never got to see my progress or got any of the promised icons for it. I've had it done for the last two days or three maybe, nothing. Today I have no missions. So is this a , we've stopped missions or a bug or a combo? Either way i never got my kayn icons or whatever. Not a real big deal for sure but wondering just so I know.
Lyte (NA)
: Introducing the new LeaverBuster system!
As this continues I just shake my head more and more. This is my last post here. The few people in this thread that back this system, and I do mean a FEW are obviously either.. 1. Working for Riot 2. Sociopaths 3. Spoiled rich kids who had nothing ever go wrong in their perfect pretend world With that sort of attitude, wish I was joking but I'm not. Thus far I am proud to say I've removed League from every computer in my house, many of my friends surprisingly backed me after reading this and they too have uninstalled League. It may be just a few of us, but it's money Riot will be losing out on. I'll be damned if I am going to WASTE MONEY on RP knowing my chances of getting banned for reasons beyond my control are so great. Agree to your system? Hell no Riot. And to those still here , I wish you the best as you can see who this truly benefits and it's not YOU. I've never been in a scenario such as this over a video game. People please take a step back and see what's really going on here. Riot is able to apply your REAL LIFE and punish you for it! This is like communism in game form. I will have no part of it and I hope everyone realizes just how bad this is. A game punishing you for real life happenings, it's actually sort of scary. Don't support it, do away with it. Bye. and yeah Bye to the cold hearted freaks on here too... no i won't be missed, cya, don't come back, don't let the door hit ya. Sorry I beat you to it.
Baculus (NA)
: It "being a game" does not give you the right to waste my time just because you really think you're that important. You're not. I don't care what's going on in your life, but I (and the other four people) play to have fun. Losing 400 games in a row due to AFKers would ruin that, and any sane person would find a different game. There's nothing wrong with losing a match, but losing because of an AFK? Actually frustrating. The "toxic shit" pales in comparison because you can always mute a player, but you can't click a button and fix an AFK. I'm sorry you really think you have the right to endlessly ruin fourty-five minutes of people's time because you didn't plan ahead. And if you keep doing it? All the sarcastic whining won't save your account. Maybe the game is actually so toxic because of people like you? :3 So QQ more, get banned for not thinking ahead, and we'll all be happier without you. For every other adult who is able to check ahead of time to make sure they'll have some time free to play, we won't lose a single game from leaverbuster. Man, being responsible is like magic.
> It "being a game" does not give you the right to waste my time just because you really think you're that important. You're not. I don't care what's going on in your life, but I (and the other four people) play to have fun. Losing 400 games in a row due to AFKers would ruin that, and any sane person would find a different game. > > There's nothing wrong with losing a match, but losing because of an AFK? Actually frustrating. The "toxic shit" pales in comparison because you can always mute a player, but you can't click a button and fix an AFK. > > I'm sorry you really think you have the right to endlessly ruin fourty-five minutes of people's time because you didn't plan ahead. And if you keep doing it? All the sarcastic whining won't save your account. Maybe the game is actually so toxic because of people like you? :3 > > So QQ more, get banned for not thinking ahead, and we'll all be happier without you. For every other adult who is able to check ahead of time to make sure they'll have some time free to play, we won't lose a single game from leaverbuster. > > Man, being responsible is like magic. You do realize you are connecting not leaving a GAME being um.. cough ahem, "responsible"? But leaving due to life issues , "irresponsible"? (which in someone's eyes that isn't devoid of emotion would seem quit strange and wrong) This is NOT A LIFE DECISION. You think ahead when you... plan insurance make a grocery list figure out spending on monthly bills plan for health care makes sure you're getting a good deal on a vehicle You don't start playing a freakin video game going "I sure hope I planned well enough so I don't get banned" Do you even REALIZE how pathetic and ignorant you are? Probably not or you wouldn't even be typing. You are either living in a fantasy where MF is sleeping in your bed or you are a sociopath. Either way I thank you. I am no longer going to play League or any game like it. After hearing how many truly fucked up people there are in this game, I want nothing to do with it. It was something I did in my free time anyway, some of us actually have a job yes, you know where you ACTUALLY LEAVE YOUR ROOM AND WORK. When we used to game when we were younger, it was truly for fun, we didn't live in it's world and think it's reality like so many do now. I hope that changes one day but the further I am from people like you, yeah the better. Riot deserves you and you deserve Riot.
Baculus (NA)
: There's never been a better update. I don't care if you're deluded enough to believe being a nice person or it happening "on accident" changes that your afk ruined it for your team. If your internet is terrible then you'll be autobanned into infinity and the world will be better off.
> There's never been a better update. I don't care if you're deluded enough to believe being a nice person or it happening "on accident" changes that your afk ruined it for your team. If your internet is terrible then you'll be autobanned into infinity and the world will be better off. Talk about "deluded" I looked it up on Wiki and it had your name. I just love how people keep saying.. it ruined it for your team, don't ruin it for your team... OMFG really? IT'S A GAME!! Tell me in what reality even if you lose 400 (normal) games in a ROW, what REAL effect does this have on your pathetic life to be that disappointed over it? What hurts is putting time, money and effort into it to be banned for REAL life happenings. EVEN if on purpose, even if they say, I'm going AFK, losing a game OMG who gives a damn? With the exception of a few IP points, SOMEONE JUSTIFY TO ME RIGHT NOW THE ACTUAL BEARING THIS MAKES ON THE GAME OR YOUR LIFE IN GENERAL. Especially to be as ignorant and removed from humanity as this comment in quote. I've had plenty of wins with AFKS so I really don't care if someone AFK's or NOT. I'd much rather do away with the toxic shit that is 50% of the player base than worry about AFK's. They play like crap on purpose, hell, please AFK, I would rather they did! Instead now they will be forced to stay and make your game a living hell. And you sir, are the type of people on forum and in game that generate hate with exactly those types of comments, heartless, void of any touch with reality and humanity and live in the game's fantasy. Get out of the basement and wait... look around, That cute girl next door isn't going to pelt you with her ult, No, Grandpa isn't there with an axe trying to dunk you, Mommy won't restore your health and if you expect that tree in front of your house to start flinging little trees that sqeak, you may be surprised that it ISN'T REAL.
: > I agree. I got message banned for telling off toxic players, That's all I needed to read. It is not your job to govern toxic players. It's Riot's. If you are rude to them, no matter how they act, you are being toxic as well. You obviously don't understand the system.
> > I agree. I got message banned for telling off toxic players, > > That's all I needed to read. It is not your job to govern toxic players. It's Riot's. If you are rude to them, no matter how they act, you are being toxic as well. You obviously don't understand the system. That's all YOU needed to read and you are who, your own judge and jury sitting at your computer? What significance do you feel you have over me with your comment? None? Exactly. Have a nice lunch. Anyway truth is I no longer tell them off and to quit harassing others (to a certain degree) as I fully understand the system unlike you're statement. I simply can't stand the troublemakers and those making others feel so bad over a game. Racist comments, telling people to kill themselves, yes I got a ban for telling them off and you know what? It was worth it, worth it to let other players know some are on their side against these idiots. If I see someone telling others to kill themselves again or making racist comments, will I likely say something? You damn right. Will I get banned again? You damn right and at least I know I did something to try and stop it unlike Riot who never seems to ban the right ones anyway. For more minor things? Just a report. This new system is aimed at banning players, possibly a very high percentage of GOOD players for simply leaving a game due to any circumstance. The toxic sludge that infests the game is probably more than happy with this, they have so many smurf accounts they don't care while those of us who have dedicated accounts worry about losing it EVERY time we get on here to play in hopes of not getting disconnected for some reason or having to leave for an important reason. So while you pick out one line out of my whole comment sitting behind your computer, likely swigging beers scratching your belly and burping, look at the whole of the situation, not just one line.
Lyte (NA)
: Introducing the new LeaverBuster system!
> > > You do realize that patches 4.17 and 4.18 dramatically increased the amount of packet loss experienced by players which frequently leads to disconnections from the game server, riiight? This is a problem that is quite literally 100% Riot's fault and ignoring that fact is not just lazy, but irresponsible. > > > > In my first game on this patch, I was unable to connect in the middle of the game despite my internet connection being fine for the rest of every website I could test. It's unfair for me to be punished for being intermittently unable to connect ONLY to Riot's server. It just doesn't make sense. > > You act like they also don't ban people for defending themselves against verbal abuse as well LOL. > > Riot is just as bad as the toxicity infesting their community and they try to act like it has nothing to do with the attitude of their company and it's representatives. > > If you didn't notice they MASS BAN people to cover for their own flaws. It's quite pathetic, really, and I can't say I'm interested in supporting such a corrupt company that has become the laughing stock of PC gaming. I agree. I got message banned for telling off toxic players, forcing me from lanes, saying whatever they want, getting enemy team to falsely report me saying I was being toxic for telling them to shut up for their rude comments, the list goes on and on. One of the last times, I was playing a game, toxics on both teams, I told them I muted them, they said report me anyway because I fed , by one death, they all laughed, I got several reports on me and another in chat ban. I emailed Riot on it and told them I didn't even say anything and muted them, didn't matter, past history shows I was supposedly toxic back. Never mind the fact I get team works and friendlies constant along with honorables. Riot promotes this toxic behavior by punishing the wrong people. I watched my team harass a Yasuo so bad then when he got mad finally, they decided to report him and enemy team, I said nope, not reporting him, reporting others for harassing so they reported me too. So what we have are liars reporting players who just want to have a fun game, honest players who if have internet connection issues or real life issues, getting their ass paddled by Riot while the toxic wastes of life run amok. Say what you will, I think Riot is doing this on purpose, even if they perma ban 20 percent of players a year, how many will throw out money to rebuild? Let's face it, once you've accumulated everything, no money needs to be put out with the exception of some skins, etc... what better way to recycle the player base? I'm sorry I honestly believe that's the devil behind the curtain.
Lyte (NA)
: Introducing the new LeaverBuster system!
Let's face it, for normal games WHO CARES. This system should be for RANKED ONLY where it truly matters and there is at least something at stake. Normal games don't count for anything anyway. If you lose, no one will care or remember except for you in that game which will pass eventually too. Instead let's punish people for life happenings in games that DON'T even matter. Let's start a new slogan... Riot...Punishing...for "LIFE". I got a blog ready to go if need be. Change it or lose a player, well where it matters, lose his $$.
Zanathax (NA)
: This is your fault. Not Riot's. If you have a crappy internet provider, get a different provider. You may not be doing it purposefully, but you know it can happen. Generally these kinds of things don't just magically start - if you're having problems, it's something that comes for long periods of time and then stops. You simply shouldn't be playing LoL then. You say it's not fair to you, but it's just as not fair to the other 9 people whose game you're ruining. From Riot's point of view, who do you think they should cater to? The one person, who KNEW this could be a problem but joined the game anyway or the 9 other people who had no control over that single person's actions? It IS your fault if your internet provider is bad. There are many other options for a solid connection in most areas. Use a different option or don't play League. You can control it, you are simply unwilling to do so, and prefer risking causing problems for others. Either fix the problem on your end, or accept the punishment. Rioters have already said multiple times that DC'ing and reconnecting in a reasonable amount of time won't be punished. Short of a city wide blackout that happened to me once(because of a thunderstorm) and RIot end server issues, I've NEVER left a game. Every one of those time, I've gotten a Loss Forgiven for it. The problem is you. Fix your issues, then you won;t have to worry about this.
> This is your fault. Not Riot's. If you have a crappy internet provider, get a different provider. You may not be doing it purposefully, but you know it can happen. Generally these kinds of things don't just magically start - if you're having problems, it's something that comes for long periods of time and then stops. You simply shouldn't be playing LoL then. You say it's not fair to you, but it's just as not fair to the other 9 people whose game you're ruining. From Riot's point of view, who do you think they should cater to? The one person, who KNEW this could be a problem but joined the game anyway or the 9 other people who had no control over that single person's actions? > > It IS your fault if your internet provider is bad. There are many other options for a solid connection in most areas. Use a different option or don't play League. You can control it, you are simply unwilling to do so, and prefer risking causing problems for others. Either fix the problem on your end, or accept the punishment. Rioters have already said multiple times that DC'ing and reconnecting in a reasonable amount of time won't be punished. Short of a city wide blackout that happened to me once(because of a thunderstorm) and RIot end server issues, I've NEVER left a game. Every one of those time, I've gotten a Loss Forgiven for it. > > The problem is you. Fix your issues, then you won;t have to worry about this. What an outrageous ridiculous statement if I ever heard one. For one, many areas of the world, not just "your world" have very limited isp companies if only one option at all. ALL internet companies go down at some point, they all have scheduled maintenance or outtages for SOME reason or antoher so please sir, let us know of this holy grail ISP you have. Let us know of the perfect world of which you live where you can afford the perfect ISP which seems to defy nature and the heavens themselves in order for you to have a perfect gaming life and tell everyone else how non-perfect we are and how righteous thy god Riot is. I've read a lot of your posts and ask, are you paid by Riot to defend them because that's all you ever seem to do. Everything is everyones' fault, NEVER Riot's. I not only question your intent but your ability to judge others at all. As you can see I've had no ill attacks on this game but yet, I am level headed enough to see when Riot does wrong thank goodness and my mental state isn't that of being so far above reality that the game is right and life is wrong. I will never get to that point thankfully and feel a loss for those who have.
PentaSho (NA)
: Screenshots/videos? Check your match history; is your damage taken much higher than the norm?
> Screenshots/videos? Check your match history; is your damage taken much higher than the norm? It's really tough to screenshot when something is about to happen, mainly because you are concentrated on the game. I will say this, it's more of the fact I'm doing little damage and they are doing more damage, sort of both. I looked over the match histories, not sure really how to tell if I'm taking more damage that way. I don't have any game recording set up but looks like I'm going to very soon. I do know that again, I've played this game for a long time and I've never, ever had myself or a team get literally destroyed so bad so many times that it's as if we are not even an opposition, like we are just in the way. An example, I was Heimer last game, Lux mid, I had her at half health after numerous turrets hits but mainly my minions did the damage to her when she was clearing them, either case, I exhausted her in between 3 of my turrets, used my ult turret , hit her with my bomb, hit her with missiles, ignited her (after 3 times trying to hit ignite as it doesn't like to work) , she turns around (while getting pelted by everything) snares me, hit's me with slow and kills me, (I was at full health) and runs out of all that with almost same amount of health to spare. I have killed much tankier opponents at way higher levels with that combo, usually triple kills with it but yet this lux was not even damaged, not much anyway. This is happening with any champ I use. Prior to this season, I've never had all mid champs jumping in turret, fighting me and killing me instantly while taking VERY little damage and simply running off. This all since the last patch. An Akali did it, a Katarina, Lux, Talon and others. I'm not talking full health tanky champs here, I literally mean level 4-6, sitting in turret chasing me around getting hit by it, me hitting them with everything I have and them just poof, killing me and they walk away without wounds. Something is not right. If it was just on my end, the turrets SHOULD STILL do normal damage. I get in a turret and two shots, I'm dead at that level, if not 3 at least. These people are taking 5-7 shot with my attacks. That said, all I can do is try to record it. LOLrecorder has always been a bit buggy for me so will search something else and will watch extra close to take screenshots during game. Thanks
Lyte (NA)
: Introducing the new LeaverBuster system!
> To be honest there shouldn't be a punishment for bot games, like LiveYiOrDieHard already said, a bot on the enemy team goes afk if anyone disconnects so it doesn't effect the game in any way at all. I know I have a bad connection so I switch to bot games so it won't effect anyone even if i do randomly DC. This new system basically means that anyone with a bad or disruptive connection can never play league again. > > It's quite understandable in PvP because when people afk/dc it gives the enemy team a huge numbers advantage which will lead to their victory 99% of the time, but co op vs ai? I don't even... :'( I actually wrote Riot about a bot system a long time ago, still have the E-mail I believe, where a bot would take over for a lost player. They assured me a great idea and it would be passed along. Well, we can safely say that never made it into their play books. I mean free games, completely free, ones you never have to buy anything to play have this implemented on teams and people are great with it so uh... why can't Riot? I hate to sound repetitive but could this have to do with the fact that if people get banned completely, many, mainly kids will keep paying to rebuild? I have in fact asked this directly to Riot with no response. As with Eleshakai above, I have supported many things they do but I was quite honestly furious with getting banned for AFK and surprised. I see so many absolute ignorant players, using racist terms or saying things that are simply disturbing, report them, my team reported them, their team reported them, yet they STILL keep playing with no ban. I got a bomb threat once in game, this guy wasn't joking and everyone reported him, I even wrote Riot about it with screenshots etc... guess what, checked his user status, he played for 3 weeks, no ban, I gave up checking. This said, where are the priorities? Convince me Riot that this AFK system is anything but something to punish players for something they can't control and eventually could lead to a perma ban where again, you would profit from a player having to rebuild all over?
Lyte (NA)
: Introducing the new LeaverBuster system!
I have been banned in the past for AFK due to Charter internet having so many issues. Our lines where I live are not quite up to par and we get disconnects all the time or due to accidents, cable cuts, etc... It was a combination of that and Riot themselves, server issues disconnecting me in middle of a game and not allowing me to rejoin or even login, top that off with a few home emergencies and voila! Banned. When I contacted Riot about this, they told me to contact my cable company to try and make sure this never happens. Does anyone realize what Riot is saying here? They are telling you to make sure multi million dollar internet companies don't lose their services. Is this more than ridiculous? I think so. The message here is also that life may simply not be as important as some "likely 12 year old kids" losing a match. You are being punished for life happening. So Riot, you figure your game play is more important than peoples' home lives? This system you implement says exactly that. Say you, like me have a few years into this game, much money and play time. You keep running into streaks of internet disconnection issues and eventually banned. Suppose you get perma banned for this? What happens? Well all that time and money Riot made off with while you no longer get to play and what? Start over? Re-buy everything? Put a crap ton more money in their pockets? Does anyone else see why these bans may actually be in place? This whole afk system is still so flawed it's not funny. Why leave it to an automated system to determine this? Why not leave it to the players to determine if someone afk'd on purpose or not. There are times some people apologize for having to leave. So the team has no problem with it but your leave buster does? I personally would rather have afkers than this system and that's saying something.
Rioter Comments
: Morg is still an effective MID
> > His Q actually does quite a bit of damage and while a mana hog his E helps with the damage and in my opinion is very controlled. I am not saying some aren't better suited for support according to the "requirements" but then again, that's if you are going strictly by these requirements. I see many Karthus players who end up with more assists than anything but yet his ult can either kill a champ or support other champs on your own team by doing enough damage in a team fight to allow your team to win it. Is that much different than a global heal? So while these requirements so we call them are in place, I don't those requirements fitting every support that people play. If he's not a good support than why does he work so well as one? > > > > So it's requirements vs. actual game play in my eyes. I've used him as support numerous times and he hasn't failed yet so are the requirements simply.. not broad enough? Perhaps. > > Think about it this way, > Karthas has a frostfang and a sightstone. > Lucian has an IE > Which does more damage? > > Soraka keeps the Lucian alive. Karthas... does damage. Which is better? The answer is clear And Blitz? How does Morg initially keep people alive? They bring heal typically don't they? I don't see the difference here.
Auryiel (NA)
: I was with you unrtil you claimed Karthus is a good support. We're talking about one of the most farm dependant champions in the game put in a situation where he can barely have any gold
Wow I completely disagree on the farm dependent. He, to me, isn't any more farm dependent than any other champ. I never feel the need to have to farm constant to make him effective. I do play him mid more than anything and I don't recall one time having a major issue due to lower cs. Sure more farm is a good thing but isn't it for most? I think this game became so kit and stat specific that even players can't see outside the box any more.
Ririx (NA)
: I like Morg mid. She isn't easy to gank because of her shield stopping CC and her W allows for fast lane pushing. Don't listen to haters. People on this game get mad over any and everything. If it works for you, then enjoy doing it. As long as you do your best, who cares what others think? :)
> Don't listen to haters. People on this game get mad over any and everything. If it works for you, then enjoy doing it. As long as you do your best, who cares what others think? :) You said it all :)
soh1gh2 (NA)
: i get the same bro i stopped playing for a couple months and came back and all of a sudden trist is op morg went support and zil is actually getting played then gets nerfed league trends change so fast its funny
LOL. I miss the old ways, pick and play, it made match ups so much more interesting. Like you, I took a break and came back with the meta monster hanging over me. I think all this specific lane selection and kits and blah blah blah, sort of took away some fun out of the game.
: 1. The difference I suppose is that morg is more of a counter mid than a mid laner outright. Much like how marksman will succeed top when they're going against a Jax or Pantheon, morg mid is very effective against Fizz, Kat, Akali, etc but fails against other mids that can generally survive there no matter what, like Ziggs, Ahri, Syndra, etc. Her kit basically has a single strong point. This strong point is very effective, but everything else about it isn't very viable.
I'm not trying to disagree on purpose but I've had no issues against any of those champs, I have literally played against probably every champ that goes mid and some that aren't supposed to but go anyway and I still take control with Morg so I'm not really sure why those champs you mention would cause her fail. I'm sure the player themselves have a lot to do with it but not all of them could be bad. The only time I will fail at all begin feeding with her to an extent is when I have a crappy team... well.. I think we all know how THAT goes lol.
: > Well everyone has an opinion which is what it's all about but I do disagree highly with the fact that karthus is a bad support. I've played him successfully as support many times with higher teens assists and keeping my adc fed nicely. Maybe it depends how you play him but if done right, he's actually a great support in my opinion. Supports are traditionally champions with one of two requirements 1. High Base damage and scaling utility (See: Zyra, Karma, Lulu, Janna, Sona) 2. Kits that are useful without scaling items (See: Braum, Leona, Nami, Morgana) Karthas has neither of these. His kit is very greedy and focused on dealing damage at the expense of his life. Without tons of AP his passive is actually useless, and his range is so low that you offer nothing before teamfights either. What does a karthas do when rengar jumps on your ADC? Karthas isn't a support, and if you play him in that role you're essentially giving your team the middle finger.
His Q actually does quite a bit of damage and while a mana hog his E helps with the damage and in my opinion is very controlled. I am not saying some aren't better suited for support according to the "requirements" but then again, that's if you are going strictly by these requirements. I see many Karthus players who end up with more assists than anything but yet his ult can either kill a champ or support other champs on your own team by doing enough damage in a team fight to allow your team to win it. Is that much different than a global heal? So while these requirements so we call them are in place, I don't those requirements fitting every support that people play. If he's not a good support than why does he work so well as one? So it's requirements vs. actual game play in my eyes. I've used him as support numerous times and he hasn't failed yet so are the requirements simply.. not broad enough? Perhaps.
: karthas is a terrible support. yeah morgana can be played mid, but please dont play karthas as support it's incredibly difficult to stay alive *and* be useful as karthas. if you remove the damage from him he's actually a useless champion. he's really reliant on farm lol.
Well everyone has an opinion which is what it's all about but I do disagree highly with the fact that karthus is a bad support. I've played him successfully as support many times with higher teens assists and keeping my adc fed nicely. Maybe it depends how you play him but if done right, he's actually a great support in my opinion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ...Riot, I love Soraka to death, but you just got rid of the only reason a lot of people played her. Soraka was the ONLY support, no, only CHAMPION in the game that could give allies mana, which is a huge thing that made her unique. But it's not only just that. Starcall for instance-- I like that you made it so it won't as easily just cs steal or whatever, but *Soraka is not made to do damage.* That's just not her. She is the "support." She doesn't want to hurt people. And especially considering that you now made it so that she cannot heal herself with Astral Blessing-- what's she going to do if there are no champions nearby? She has no way of healing herself now unless champions are nearby, and I doubt that a Kha'zix will let her smack him with a meteor to get back a little heath before he chops off her head. Another thing now is that Soraka's New E (also known as Swain's W+Silence), aside from it being no longer original whatsoever, is COMPLETELY useless against non-caster ADC's. Lucian (mid-late), Vayne, Ashe, Caitlyn, Draven, Jinx, Miss Fortune, Quinn, Teemo, Tristana, and Twitch will not be affected by the silence at all, and all of them except Ashe have the mobility to easily get out of the stun spot. So you pretty much just got rid of Soraka's E in laning phase against most Marksmen/ADC's. The only other thing I have to complain about now is the New version of Astral Blessing. Yes; The lower cooldown is great, even with the range reduction. BUT, Soraka lost her passive that made Wish and Astral Blessing so helpful-- that targets with lower health get healed more. This gets rid of those clutch heal saves, as that tiny bit of health won't help if Kha'zix/Shaco/Rengar/Any Assassin jumps on you. This really gets rid of Soraka's effectiveness against.... ~78% of the champion pool. She has a really weak heal now (except her ult, but that's a really long cd), no mana restore, an easily avoidable by every ADC or mobile champion root, and no way to heal herself without enemy champions nearby. That's another thing; this new rework will get rid of Soraka's entire lane sustain. Considering that Astral Blessing takes both health AND mana, she'll be using her health and mana to heal her teammates. Okay, now she needs to heal? Try hitting the enemy a few times with starcall. Oh look, Soraka's mana pool is now entirely gone and she can't do... anything but throw bananas. I don't want to sound mean Riot, but you always say that you try to keep a champion close to their theme and adapt them to the current meta. This is entirely breaking Soraka's theme, and while it may adapt to the new meta, I honestly feel that you didn't really think this through too much, especially considering how you've been borrowing abilities from other champions for a while now, including Soraka's new Equinox. (Which was taken from Swain's Nevermove. Some other borrowed things lately are such as Gnar Taking Vayne's Silver Bolts and Sivir's Boomerang Blade, Xerath's ENTIRE new kit (Q is Varus's Arrow, W is Leona's Ult, E is shorter range Ashe ult), and Skarner's New Passive. (Which is just a slightly different version of Braum's)) I really wish that you would keep to Soraka's true theme, Riot. And I know that you probably won't read this, unfortunately, as you don't have time to browse every single comment on here. But truly, as a person who loves to play Soraka, please... if you're going to rework her, try to stay closer to her theme. Because Rooting, having a truly damaging Q, etc... is not Soraka. Soraka tells you how she should be when she's walking, "To Heal and Protect." To harm and to hurt is not Soraka. Soraka is the truly purest support there is right now, and you're reworking a lot of these supports to be Zyra/Annie copies who have CC and fair damage. I don't want that for Soraka, and I'm sure many others don't either. Please, please.... Try to think this through more before you release it. Please.
Ok, her Q i can deal with. Her heal however, omg seriously, doing so much dmg to yourself to heal others is ridiculous. The other thing is, if you miss a champ, you just damaged yourself for a minion. How the hell can yous let Sona go and do this to Soraka? AT least don't punish your own health for healing a champ, it's beyond ridiculous. Her silence circle is a complete waste of time. AT very least silence people simply by hitting them within the circle. The cd on it and mana consuption for these altered abilities is just plain dumb, I'm sorry but I didn't realize how bad it was until I used her in game. I was a bit excited at first to try her out this way, now... omg... LEAVE THE DRINKS ALONE BEFORE REWORKING ANY CHAMP FROM NOW ON PLEASE. I can't see any sober minded individual coming up with such a sloppy rebuild of a champ. Gadz... please fix this monstrosity with hooves. R.I.P. Soraka
: Getting unplayable lag during games
Same here and tired of it!! I may sound mad and I am. You get in a game, you notice some lag, minions may be faster, the enemy team champ you can't do any DMG to and you take a TON of dmg, way out of the ordinary. Just had two games where my team was lagging, disconnect, and we could do absolutely no dmg to 3 on enemy team. A darius was doing 500 dmg with Q at level 3, turrets would not target him either, he could bleed me and stand in turret and by the time the turret would shoot, he was long gone. I was Xin, poking at him at level 4, i did literally 3 dmg. That's right and the lag causes some on enemy team to be faster. Dmg calculations are WAY off and so is the gold count when this happens. A lablanc by level 6, was able to get a full rabadons, morellelecon and magic boots with 45 cc and one kill. Tell me, is that even possible? NO. Even with runes and masteries, you won't get that kind of gold. Even she didn't know how she was getting so much gold and one shotting me at level 2. Why? Because the servers are so bad for some of us, we literally become nothing more than target practice. We had one enemy team who we had no issue with since they were lagging too, except one nami, a support who was destroying all of us, she was the ONLY one that didn't have lag. Go figure. It's constant, in near every game. I mean seriously this needs to stop at some point. Damage is NOT being calculated right, even the minions were taking me down in ten seconds if i even tried to farm. It needs serious fixing. I would rather riot takes time off of prettying up the game and more time fixing their servers so we can actually PLAY.

Drastic2000

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion