Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: This is a great item for one for all when the enemy is all AP.
> [{quoted}](name=Bright Claws,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rLYq04wb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T03:14:12.446+0000) > > This is a great item for one for all when the enemy is all AP. 40% damage reduction against AP and AD http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Banner_of_Command
: This is a great item for one for all when the enemy is all AP.
> [{quoted}](name=Bright Claws,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rLYq04wb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-08T03:14:12.446+0000) > > This is a great item for one for all when the enemy is all AP. > [{quoted}](name=Aetherlight,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rLYq04wb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-08T04:00:45.817+0000) > > Banner of Command wasn't good for the minion buff in ARAM. it was good in ARAM for the +20% MOVEMENT SPEED. I NEEEEEED IT! I've been using it in almost EVERY ARAM game since it came out, and it has been very effective for my playstyle. Now I just feed because I'm not used to being so slow... they need to leave ARAM ALONE! it's not summoner's rift, so they should just LEAVE IT ALONE. remember what they did to 3v3? oh... yeah... that's right. they ruined it so bad that no one plays it anymore. I just won a game with split push singed , our team was behind but i got them 5 towers and they catched up and then i backdoored and won the game LUL banner op af right now.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Miss fortune conqueror+ IE
yeah it's good if you can charge the conqueror in team fights {{item:3142}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3147}} her ultimate doesn't crit much,only increase her ultimate dps by 20% the true damage is better i believe. i'm not sure because miss fortune build armor pen items already, and even if you have true damage it won't have that much effect on health stacking champions. I think it's still good because your auto attack is going to hit hard but then , the crit has been nerfed so unless you have {{item:3095}} but then again i'm not sure... xD
Rioter Comments
: Can't you just build this instead? {{item:3193}} If the enemy focuses you, you pop it. Reduced damage on your ult while still being able to move is probably worth not dying while also having bonus stats you can actually make use of instead of being stuck in one spot for the duration with bonus AP you don't need.
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yBHFfAk4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-31T06:01:54.884+0000) > > Can't you just build this instead? {{item:3193}} > > If the enemy focuses you, you pop it. Reduced damage on your ult while still being able to move is probably worth not dying while also having bonus stats you can actually make use of instead of being stuck in one spot for the duration with bonus AP you don't need. actually no it's a bad idea because it reduce your DPS by 60% which would ruin the purpose of your ultimate. {{item:3157}} is better.
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: no it's not sad lol, i'm glad i'm not interested into the trashcan that is NA who can't even beat RNG/LZ in MSI kek
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=000100000001000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T23:51:12.262+0000) > > no it's not sad lol, i'm glad i'm not interested into the trashcan that is NA who can't even beat RNG/LZ in MSI > > kek LOL
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: replace NA by EUW on the link you see above of your screen good job! you managed to do something a 7 yo can do
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=0001000000010002000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T21:56:25.358+0000) > > replace NA by EUW on the link you see above of your screen > > good job! you managed to do something a 7 yo can do sorry but NA have no interest into a sub division, sad isn't it?
VvVVvV (NA)
: What is wrong with this person?? I think im coming here to read a post about top and adc items and it ends up being another aysuo hate thread. Followed by videos of a** level 18 full build Vayne against immobile practice dummies.** Are you seriously trying to use this as proof of a champion being strong?
> [{quoted}](name=VvVVvV,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-05-29T18:46:26.452+0000) > > What is wrong with this person?? > > I think im coming here to read a post about top and adc items and it ends up being another aysuo hate thread. Followed by videos of a** level 18 full build Vayne against immobile practice dummies.** Are you seriously trying to use this as proof of a champion being strong? no i'm just trying to show some cool interaction with vayne and ezreal
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: he is right because he is right, not becuase he is higher elo next time try to bring real arguments instead of attacking people because the dude you replied to just countered an ad hominem argument boards becoming more and more garbage
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=00010000000100020001,timestamp=2018-05-29T18:39:49.055+0000) > > he is right because he is right, not becuase he is higher elo > > next time try to bring real arguments instead of attacking people > because the dude you replied to just countered an ad hominem argument > > boards becoming more and more garbage hey how's the EUW boad is doing? right no where to be seen.
Potchikir (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dremiist,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2018-05-29T09:54:45.484+0000) > > the only reasons EUW have a slightly higher elo/IQ than america is because they don't have rednecks. you don't know what "uncarriable" means until you do. > > when they come in the game with 300 pings disconnect or feed > > Europe is 40 time smaller than america but i guess they don't teach you that in your university. most european that are smart leave moves in america, you guys are losing your jobs. and yes i have plenty time to playing league of legends, while you'll certainly get a low paying job when you get out of university. We have French fries that cry all games and will afk debate with you if you flame them ,Españoles that always have a premade and will insult you in spanish and flame you for not understanding their language , Moroccan yasuo mains...
> [{quoted}](name=Potchikir,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=00010000000100010000,timestamp=2018-05-29T11:25:47.769+0000) > > We have French fries that cry all games and will afk debate with you if you flame them ,Españoles that always have a premade and will insult you in spanish and flame you for not understanding their language , Moroccan yasuo mains... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA , you sir win the internet T_T hahahaha! i'm crying right now. thanks i needed that.
: He can already do this? your not even using the ess reavers passive, it says basic attacks, while ezreal Q does not count as a basic attack, i know this cause it cant proc rageblade stacks, only attacking will proc those. samething goes for ess reavers. so after casting his ult for 8 sec he has super short cooldowns if he attacks someone. your video is just you running down river throwing Q at dummies.
> [{quoted}](name=Its All Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vlpv0gWi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-29T11:52:42.401+0000) > > He can already do this? your not even using the ess reavers passive, it says basic attacks, while ezreal Q does not count as a basic attack, i know this cause it cant proc rageblade stacks, only attacking will proc those. samething goes for ess reavers. so after casting his ult for 8 sec he has super short cooldowns if he attacks someone. your video is just you running down river throwing Q at dummies. It's a bug if you proc it with Q it does go on cooldown but doesn't display. I tested with and without essence reaver if you pay attention and the difference was there E went on a 2.5 second cooldown instead of 1.5
saltran (EUW)
: Players like me that have 55% winrate xD? And yeah, and I can't play 1000 rankeds in a few months because I go to university and do other things while you are busy losing and losing to get even more tilted. Cya {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T09:46:15.507+0000) > > Players like me that have 55% winrate xD? And yeah, and I can't play 1000 rankeds in a few months because I go to university and do other things while you are busy losing and losing to get even more tilted. > > Cya {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Why am I wasting my time talking with a blank sheet? go figures.
: He has a point though. Besides, ADCs are getting overall nerfed on 8.11.
> [{quoted}](name=SithesisLord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-05-29T05:10:11.705+0000) > > He has a point though. > > Besides, ADCs are getting overall nerfed on 8.11. see you on this thread in one month when i will finally be able to prove you wrong like I proved everyone wrong on every thread that got downvoted and then upvoted on another thread that was just about the same, except a month later. byebye!
saltran (EUW)
: Okay now give adcs the power spikes that bruisers have with 1 item. Or you think that an adc with 1 item is in a similar lvl of strenght that a bruiser with Trinity/BCleaver?
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-29T04:26:04.815+0000) > > Okay now give adcs the power spikes that bruisers have with 1 item. > > Or you think that an adc with 1 item is in a similar lvl of strenght that a bruiser with Trinity/BCleaver? yikes! by the time i grab sterak and tf they are already on their 3 item and about to finish their core items! YIKES! btw i barely play miss fortune I barely play ADC and i know I'm a thousand time better than you coming from someone from EUW. did you know i have a EUW account that was platinum for 3 seasons. YIKES !!!!
saltran (EUW)
: We both are low elo but I'm a bit (Gold IV) higher than you dude, and most important: you are hardstuck on Gold V with almost 1000 rankeds this season and more loses than wins.
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-05-29T05:42:37.892+0000) > > We both are low elo but I'm a bit (Gold IV) higher than you dude, and most important: > you are hardstuck on Gold V with almost 1000 rankeds this season and more loses than wins. I got up to gold I and then I got players like you in my games, and i doubt you will ever reach plat by the end of the season which i did in all seasons. what else is to say.. you barely play and only play on a good day. what else.. you have a duo queue partner that plays a tank , and baby sit you , you got what you deserve now i'm moving on . byebye!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dremiist (NA)
: THIS IS HOW YOU 1 SHOT VLADIMIR WORKS EVERYTIME!!! 100% SATISFACTION!!!
Potchikir (EUW)
: Next patch there will be alot of changes to adc items and price increases https://www.surrenderat20.net/p/current-pbe-balance-changes.html
saltran (EUW)
: Okay now give adcs the power spikes that bruisers have with 1 item. Or you think that an adc with 1 item is in a similar lvl of strenght that a bruiser with Trinity/BCleaver?
> [{quoted}](name=saltran,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aBvNaBt4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-29T04:26:04.815+0000) > > Okay now give adcs the power spikes that bruisers have with 1 item. > > Or you think that an adc with 1 item is in a similar lvl of strenght that a bruiser with Trinity/BCleaver? sounds like the people telling me adcs should be able to 1v1 assassins or bruisers.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dremiist (NA)
: Does @riot read feedback? the one in the client that send you to https://q.ca1.qualtrics.com/
wasted 30 minute for no reasons. They don't want to listen , no wonder their game is dying...
Dremiist (NA)
: RIOT PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP SHURELIA REVERIE CANCELLING RAMMUS Q
ITS BEEN A MONTH AND YOU HAVEN'T DONE A SINGLE THING ABOUT IT ARE YOU KIDDING ME MAN!!!!!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
: Low quality shitpost
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=soGhsaIF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-27T20:39:58.307+0000) > > Low quality shitpost ty sir i'm trying my best right now.
Rioter Comments
: a tank that counter tank... so a tank with True Damage... Are we talking about Shen, cause Shen's kinda old.
> [{quoted}](name=TitanAnteus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EIwHxuyG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-27T07:34:10.544+0000) > > a tank that counter tank... so a tank with True Damage... > Are we talking about Shen, cause Shen's kinda old. shen got like 3 rework while malphite got none
: Did you buy items. Your hella squishy and I am assuming rushing armor considering the damage that was done there.
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oTiT4E8O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-27T06:35:20.255+0000) > > Did you buy items. Your hella squishy and I am assuming rushing armor considering the damage that was done there. I'm the ornn not the malphite.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
koshkyra (NA)
: I once made a thread and got -12 in less than an hour, literally the exact same thread was made by someone else (they used the same arguments as me, same format as me, etc) and they were the #1 upvoted thread on gameplay at the time after like 15 hours lmaoo (It was a "dont buff kaisa too soon" thread when she was released)
> [{quoted}](name=JamesTheMage15,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vNTe5NgN,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-26T20:01:45.661+0000) > > I once made a thread and got -12 in less than an hour, literally the exact same thread was made by someone else (they used the same arguments as me, same format as me, etc) and they were the #1 upvoted thread on gameplay at the time after like 15 hours lmaoo > > (It was a "dont buff kaisa too soon" thread when she was released) yeah the first wave are always nonintellectual. you could have said buff kai'sa and your thread would have received the same amount of downvote. because think about it. an average player is gold. and the majority of players are in bronze and silver. that means your thread will always be downvoted no matter what. because you can think for yourself and they can't. because if that they will downvote your thread. balancing something takes a lot of intelligence, and most people does not know how to efficiently do it. people will be "people" you will always or almost always do poorly when a champion is first released because you're not accustomed to it. the main reason riot over buff a champion is to increase their sales $$$ stupid marketing strategy. But I agree that some champion were slightly inferior when they were released, example: rakan but he sold so much that they did not care nor buffing him , because of rakan+xayah combo, while xayah was the one who was on the strong side, and they both have a special synergy with feather which is extremely broken. so riot had to nerf their synergy to buff rakan. people can be really lazy when they want. it took me 2 minutes of my time to realize the mistake they made and how to fix it. I don't understand why they don't hire people with a PhD at least they should hire people with common sense, if not , fire them. If they hire me league of legends would be more popular than fortnite on twitch and i would x10 their sales. because I myself know what the people deserve, I myself, know what should be done, because I myself know how to make the game fun to play again. because I am the one that knows the essence of the game. because I can judge property because i can be neutral. **BECAUSE I AM THE ANTI-HERO THE WORLD NEED BUT DOES NOT DESERVES!** BECAUSE I CAN SEE THE GOOD IN THE BAD, BECAUSE I CAN SEE THE BAD IN THE GOOD. BECAUSE THOSE EYES DON'T LIE , NO ONE CAN ESCAPE MY SHARINGANS!
: I have found that a good way to avoid being counter picked is to choose characters that the enemy has no idea you are going in that lane with! 🌌✨🌟🌠⭐️
> [{quoted}](name=ı Sona ı,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r2Ti5EUv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-26T08:06:03.577+0000) > > I have found that a good way to avoid being counter picked is to choose characters that the enemy has no idea you are going in that lane with! 🌌✨🌟🌠⭐️ like what? play sona top?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Whats there to remember? u r no celebrity.
> [{quoted}](name=little fatso,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vNTe5NgN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-26T07:42:44.463+0000) > > Whats there to remember? u r no celebrity. better be a no celebrity than a nobody neckbeard.
Rioter Comments
: Graves isn't broken and doesn't need to be nerfed. It's just the rest of the champs in his role and his role is just shit. Inb4 i get downvoted for speaking the truth.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vNTe5NgN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-26T05:01:46.034+0000) > > Graves isn't broken and doesn't need to be nerfed. It's just the rest of the champs in his role and his role is just shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg1t_nGaDLs if this is not all https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUyqDxa2k3w
: what u expect on this board, i feel like its random like for example u can say "Zed is broken" and once u will be -10 and in another post u gonna be +20 XD
> [{quoted}](name=Step Sis Lux,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vNTe5NgN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-26T00:20:02.268+0000) > > what u expect on this board, i feel like its random like for example u can say "Zed is broken" and once u will be -10 and in another post u gonna be +20 XD so true, i say something 1 month before, and the next month i get upvoted, because people always wait for streamers and never believing before they see it with their own eyes, so yeah man there you got it. unless you're a streamer no one will believe you.
Rioter Comments
usul1202 (NA)
: Corki and Quinn both have knock backs, on package+w and e respectively.
> [{quoted}](name=usul1202,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6a8kJpVy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-25T13:18:53.878+0000) > > Corki and Quinn both have knock backs, on package+w and e respectively. thanks fixed it
: Okay. But like, why do you say "Gangplank" is a melee champion. But someone like "Ekko" is ranged? Nani?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6a8kJpVy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-25T10:15:58.790+0000) > > Okay. > > But like, why do you say "Gangplank" is a melee champion. > > But someone like "Ekko" is ranged? > > Nani? made a mistake lmao imma fix thix
: Not to nitpick but are you basing this list of range vs melee based on their abilities or autoattack? I only ask because of {{champion:245}}, while a bit of his abilities are ranged his AA is melee.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6a8kJpVy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-25T09:59:29.453+0000) > > Not to nitpick but are you basing this list of range vs melee based on their abilities or autoattack? > > I only ask because of {{champion:245}}, while a bit of his abilities are ranged his AA is melee. ekko is melee i fixed it
: Not to nitpick but are you basing this list of range vs melee based on their abilities or autoattack? I only ask because of {{champion:245}}, while a bit of his abilities are ranged his AA is melee.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6a8kJpVy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-25T09:59:29.453+0000) > > Not to nitpick but are you basing this list of range vs melee based on their abilities or autoattack? > > I only ask because of {{champion:245}}, while a bit of his abilities are ranged his AA is melee. based on auto attack
Show more

Dremiist

Level 147 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion