: >Also the game is bleeding out, league is not really getting any new players Do you have any proof of that? I mean on EUW, there is currently +-1 464 000 accounts on op.gg, smurfs, inactive acc, w/e. Last year, even at the end of the season, it was only +-1 200 000. You can check it on your op.gg, you have your ladder position and % of top. I'm not saying its booming like Fortnite did, but I also dont think that game is actually dying.
> [{quoted}](name=Jng Account,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NE3ywjyE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-13T09:26:54.115+0000) > > Do you have any proof of that? > > I mean on EUW, there is currently +-1 464 000 accounts on op.gg, smurfs, inactive acc, w/e. > > Last year, even at the end of the season, it was only +-1 200 000. > > You can check it on your op.gg, you have your ladder position and % of top. > > I'm not saying its booming like Fortnite did, but I also dont think that game is actually dying. My question for this is, how many of those are smurf accounts,inactive or banned accounts? Does op.gg give a definitive answer on how many really are new players? I look at League the same way I do every game that came before it from RTS to RPGS ect.. Its inevitably going to die..... Art and deco can only keep people for so long.
: > [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VpErMshm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-21T01:32:08.789+0000) > > Low elo? how long we talking? I've only seen him as a counter to Soraka top, and even then he doesn't really do good. Counter-pick to Sett, too.
> [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VpErMshm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-21T02:17:32.638+0000) > > Counter-pick to Sett, too. This is why they nerfed Singed............. Counter pick to Sett...... One of newest champs released gets the shit kicked out of him by one of Leagues oldest champs. When has any older champion completely countered a new champ with out the new champion being nerfed at least 2-3 times after release? As a Singed main in the lower elo bracket I wish they would balance him around higher elo.. Then he would be strong enough to actually carry ones self out of low elo with out any problems....
Meoth (NA)
: Old Poppy In this Meta
Old Poppy after getting {{item:3078}} would fit this meta just perfect, every thing before that she would get stomped on do to the mana issues she had, 3 q's oom, her ult would be the biggest factor leading her to victory though.
: Nah dude, it's because you suck at the game. It's not the team's fault. I was placed in Iron 3, shucks, unlucky placement games. After placements I've gone something like 25 wins for 5 loses. You'll get better with time and practice.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonnington,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0gZtrAUN,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2020-02-17T17:45:43.879+0000) > > Nah dude, it's because you suck at the game. It's not the team's fault. I was placed in Iron 3, shucks, unlucky placement games. After placements I've gone something like 25 wins for 5 loses. > > You'll get better with time and practice. I disagree I have been playing since season 3 with thousands of game over that time I carried a 58-89% win rate with Singed last season and stayed in Silver. I went to my gold promo's 14 times last season and every time I made it there I would go on a losing streak all the way to Silver 4, 0 LP and lose 3 games almost dropping into bronze. Lets not talk about the 36 game losing streak mid season last season that I had to grind out of Iron 2 back into silver. You can get better all you want and find yourself stuck in a elo for a very very long time. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/champions/singed/na/Dromar421 By this I should be a hell of a lot higher then a bronze player and that's just this season alone ;)
Nhika (NA)
: Dead game. Face it league is losing players. It's not even matchmakings fault
> [{quoted}](name=Nhika,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T4x4b3iL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-17T04:16:10.162+0000) > > Dead game. Face it league is losing players. It's not even matchmakings fault I agree!
: i SAID THIS 5 YEARS AGO! And i was told i was a liar!
> [{quoted}](name=G0blinSlay3r,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0EeUmQY2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-02-16T06:16:59.773+0000) > > i SAID THIS 5 YEARS AGO! > > And i was told i was a liar! Same here since Season 3..
: Win one loose 10. Bronzies vs diamonds now.
To be honest its best to just give up on ranked. This is coming from someone who has played since season 3 and topped out at Silver 1 100lp. After last season going on a 36 game lose streak to grinding the wins back and hitting gold promo's 14 times in a half of a season losing all of them. Lets not mention all 14 times I dropped from promo's to gold all the way to silver 4, 0 lp and losing 3 games at 0 lp almost going back to bronze.. I have learned to say fuck it and just have fun. This game is not worth the stress. Also the game is bleeding out, league is not really getting any new players and it wont be long before all of riots new games come out and alot of the old players leave. So again just have fun with it till it dies.
: Are people just bad or is it just me in Ranked?
Ranked has 1 major problem and that is smurfs. The bottom part of the ladder is completely screwed the algorithm was not set up for the flood of smurfs that has hit the rift, from people being banned for what ever reason making new accounts, or some big streamer wanting to make content, or the one that just does it to stomp less skilled players to make them self's feel better, lets not forget that 1 that is playing on a friends account because they want out of iron. If you are looking for good teams or team mates you will likely find them more often in the higher elo's so my recommendation is stick with your main and hope for the best.
GFREEMEN (NA)
: Riot: Can we talk about how Uninteractive Singed is?
Is that all he does?? I need to make Singed my main....{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Can we expect DnD level of tabletop games from Riot?
As long as it does not have a ranked system it would fly off the the shelf's...
: What I've learned playing league
When you stop caring. You will find the game is so much more fun.
: Who do you think is going to be put into the upcoming rework vote?
I am thinking Mundo and Udyr. Those 2 need it the most.
: Need help getting out of bronze
My advice would be pick 2-3 champs and spam the crap out of them get really good with them. 2nd part to my advice is pick 1 support champ and get ok with said support. Myself I have 2 top laner's that I play but can be played in the support role. {{champion:27}} Being my main and {{champion:78}} and in the worse case if I have to go support vs something neither one of those champs can deal with I pick {{champion:117}}. By doing this I went from Iron 4 to Silver 1 in no time..
: it wont be a forced 50%.. it will be golds, silvers, bronze, getting smashed for months against higher elo players, not winning any games really or having fun
> [{quoted}](name=Live2LetDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BE0bMsFQ,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2020-01-17T10:40:42.330+0000) > > it wont be a forced 50%.. it will be golds, silvers, bronze, getting smashed for months against higher elo players, not winning any games really or having fun This happens anyways so really whats the difference? But then again it may just be me. I can only speak from my personal experience. Last season I went from Silver 4, 0 Lp to my gold promo's 18 times just to have my ass stomped by smurfs in promo's, lets add in the 38 game lose streak, I went on last season because I ran into a slew of smurfs making new accounts because they got banned. I see no difference.....
: Why Fizz Never Picked in Pro Game.
They cut a lot of power out of Fizz along time ago . Cant remember the season off hand, but he use to be a complete nightmare when paired with a DFG.
: I want to know why Riot wants to buff fine champions to be overbearing.
Did'nt they say something about a new skin line coming out? Buffs for champs that sell skins inc!!!
: Ranks are still currently a mess. Give it a month or so before worrying about climbing.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=t66J7aEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-17T09:30:35.928+0000) > > Ranks are still currently a mess. Give it a month or so before worrying about climbing. This 100%
: I love this point, This is what i have always said when people see my M7 champs....im like look if you play 1 champ long enough your bound to get lucky and get a few S+ now and then. And just for the fact that I have been playing guitar since i was 7 years old and now im 32, does not mean i have mastered the guitar....I know enough to get around in a jam session, but my music theory and knowledge, is probably that of a 1st year music student.
> [{quoted}](name=SirXerath,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BE0bMsFQ,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T09:18:29.385+0000) > > I love this point, This is what i have always said when people see my M7 champs....im like look if you play 1 champ long enough your bound to get lucky and get a few S+ now and then. And just for the fact that I have been playing guitar since i was 7 years old and now im 32, does not mean i have mastered the guitar....I know enough to get around in a jam session, but my music theory and knowledge, is probably that of a 1st year music student. I agree with this, I am a Mastery 7 {{champion:27}} Main with over 1 mil points and that's just because I am a one trick and I have gotten lucky quite a bit and got those S+ I needed.
: so this was in another post. All of diamond + are placed in plat, plat in gold, gold Silver, etc.. Why would you want everyone to start, say silver, and you get stomped every game untill your W/L is so negative you get 8lp a win and lose 20 a lose?
> [{quoted}](name=Live2LetDie,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BE0bMsFQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-17T08:46:22.880+0000) > > so this was in another post. All of diamond + are placed in plat, plat in gold, gold Silver, etc.. Why would you want everyone to start, say silver, and you get stomped every game untill your W/L is so negative you get 8lp a win and lose 20 a lose? Forced 50% think about it , a player will either stay where they are or move up while everyone else does.. Welcome to leagues Elo system..
Bârd (NA)
: Sett's W shouldn't have its true damage when cast with no Grit.
Try not to forget his built in health regen, 9.25 (+0.75 per level), With this and the added stats from what you mentioned, basically we have {{champion:36}} 2.0, with assassin style dmg and just enough cc to make sure he can get the job done plus some. He is going to be a problem at least for a few patches, then his skin sells and things will go down and riot will nerf him a bit.
AGS724 (NA)
: I have the most wins in bronze right now haha
Last season I hit my promo's to gold 18 times. I would hit promo's , fall all the way back to silver 4, 0 LP, lose 2 at 0 LP and climb all the way back to fall over and over. Sadly I never made it to gold. I know the struggle....
afmghost (NA)
: Elo systems
I focus on thing that I see first hand. Like from season 3 until season 5, I carried a 51% + win rate in bronze, Season 5 I was able to move to Silver. From season 5 till now I have been stuck in Silver. I one trick {{champion:27}} unless auto fill gets me. I run with a 58-69% win rate with the champ and I stayed stuck in Silver. I made it to my gold promo's last season 18 times before giving out. I am talking grinding my way from Silver 4, 0 LP all the way to gold promo's just to be tossed all the way back to silver 4, 0 lp and grind all the way back to promo's 18 times. Something is wrong with the system Riot has in place....
: A forum to keep it real in?
You can be real in this forum. It is all about how you word it.
Nebuul (NA)
: The Sett Combo
I thought the combo was {{champion:36}},{{champion:254}},{{champion:555}} with true dmg...
DomBaham (NA)
: SETT IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO LEAGUE - Season 10 | League of ...
Plenty of criticism.. To break it down to the most simple way I can think of is, This champion is {{champion:36}},{{champion:555}},{{champion:254}}, throw in a assassin of your choice and you have Sett ... This champ was truly not thought through and it shows. It looks to me as though Riot has lost the will to be creative when it comes to new champions. This is not creative to me it's just a bunch of champs chopped up to make a new one and like every new champ that has been released broken as shit and waiting to be nerfed into the ground.
rujitra (NA)
: This is an example of "confirmation bias". You think you deserve to win the promos, thus you are trying to find any reason other than your own skill why you are unable to climb.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VA0veFt2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-06T01:20:25.812+0000) > > This is an example of "confirmation bias". You think you deserve to win the promos, thus you are trying to find any reason other than your own skill why you are unable to climb. Bias? So what you are telling me is, I have grinded my way to gold promo's 14 times this season not 1 time out of those 14 times did I deserved to be moved up in rank? I mean even though I did not flame the shit out of some ape for going 0/20/1 in a game or the asshate that just ran it down just because lul, or that I did not get super angry and curse a player out for being a smurf? So what you are saying is that Since season 3 I have studied videos,replays,read patch notes, learned so much about the 1 champ that I play, or the thousands of games and countless hours playing trying to get better, I do not deserve to go up?
: I got hard carried through 2 of my 3 promo games to gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAJjlFqe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-06T02:39:42.390+0000) > > I got hard carried through 2 of my 3 promo games to gold. I wish I could say the same thing.. Been to my Gold promo's 14 times this Season... Yeah I said 14, Everyone of them 3 things were consistent, 1. I was on the losing team, 2. had fresh lvl 30 accounts in ranked 3. The enemy team had a smurf or 2.
: Can someone explain how the promotions and team makeup?
It does it right before a promotion preventing one from moving up or right after being promoted, it has to test you to make sure you belong there, not that you did not grind and claw your way there in the first place.
: Seriously?
Defiantly consistent, you get to promo's you can be damn sure you will get a bad player on your team or a smurf on the enemy team....
Tedbear (NA)
: a machine gun mage is {{champion:69}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=Tedbear,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=Qo2M9Gmf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T00:34:10.128+0000) > > a machine gun mage is {{champion:69}} ? Or {{champion:13}}
YvesbA (EUW)
: Uhm.. Riot?????
Ahh match making is shit in general.. 14 times to gold promo's just to hit a wall of smurfs or just fresh lvl 30 accounts.. To be honest its just best to get a smurf duo or just play norms or really stop caring about your win rate.
: Nothing is honesly gona change in next season And i mean game wont get any Better.
Sadly it is apparent that Riot knows League is bleeding out and has 0 cares what happens to League. I mean why should they? They are coming out with 4 new games!! To keep the consumers hooked in. The way league has went down hill over the last 3-4+ years, gives me no indication that any of the upcoming games will be any better.
rockyfox (EUNE)
: Are the games rigged?
I will break it down like this I have played 1770 games this season alone.. I have been to my gold promo's 13 times this season. I have a 59% win rate with my main, I kept my win rate between a 59%-69% win rate with said champ since preseason 9. Something is up with the system... After thousands and thousands of games since season 3, Unforgiving is putting it lightly. Shit seems to be a better word for it.
rockyfox (EUNE)
: Are the games rigged?
Is it rigged? No. Is the ranked system a absolute piece of garbage yes.. If you win you get punished by getting bad players, if you lose you get better players. It is set up for players to keep playing, think of sort of a slot machine. It will let you win just enough to keep playing.
Rioter Comments
: If you are good enough you will climb
Sadly after being in my gold promo 13 times this season with 1717 games also this season, I am here to call that shit a fucking lie............
Rioter Comments
: How did you deal with your champion's rework?
After Poppy was reworked, I was so lost with the new kit her q was no longer the same, her ult was and is still clunky, it was so bad that I ended up picking up a new main. But the community said her ult was toxic and that is what forced the rework on her. (Thanks for the call for a rework guys/gals). Not long after that we got the press r to win champs....
iNeoFate (NA)
: Did riot break matchmaking?
Match making has been broken since the announcement of the MMR system. Season 9 has made it 1 mil times worse then what it was when they introduced the abomination they shit forth at the beginning of the season.. I know the frustration, I am on a down ward spiral from promo's to gold to bronze and well match making has seen to it that I will see at least bronze 1 by the end of season after I played my heart out to get to where I was. Best of luck op and remember it is not the apes fault that riot put them in the wrong division..
Kuponya (NA)
: All these top laners think they have it bad...
: Reminder that bans are supposed to be strategically used on counters
{{champion:35}} {{champion:27}} Says you can not ban 99% of the champ pool. Remember you personally only get 1.
: Riot Broke their game again it seems
I do not think it is the end of league. But for the most part the game is bleeding out. It started as a scratch, to a cut where it bled a bit harder all the way to this gaping whole that is now gushing. If riot does not step up their game with in the next season, I see this game losing a mass majority of the old school player base at rates we have never seen in the past. With that being said, I do not think League will die for another 4-5 years, Riot will keep pumping out new champs,ward skins and flashy stuff which will keep some players around for at least that long.
: Which champion do you think has the most useless ult?
{{champion:35}} send all questions to @ChaseShaco @Pinkward
: Topic of Balancing Champions
{{champion:27}} The hardest champ in League to play. Hands down! No shields, no sustain, little dmg, low base move speed no runes that match him or his kit, the list goes on. But Riot refuses to give Dad some help.
: how to carry a bad team as support
Pyke Build full assassin, Sona build full Ap, Lux build Full AP, pick anyone build 1 support item. Make sure said champ has 1 of 3 things or all 3. Burst or massive sustain or a Big Shield. Just blow people up wait for respawn timers and push. win win. Wait that is all lanes.................
: Playing TFT comps in Pro Play should be considered unsportsmanlike conduct
I can kind of see why they allow it. They are hyping a game mode, because Riot knows just as well as the player base, that League of Legends (Summoners Rift) is slowly bleeding out. Look at most of the pro's now play TFT, most of the popular streams of League have moved over to TFT, They are introducing or have introduced a ranked system. TDLR: These are only opinions so please do not take what I say as facts.
: Afraid to play ranked, win streak>lose streak
I know the feeling, about 6 months ago I went on a 26 out of 30 game losing streak. I had to just play like crazy to get out of that streak. Here I am 6 months later and seeing lose streaks of 7-8 games then win 1, lose 1, lose 5 win 2. Getting to Silver 1, promo to gold then the floor falling out from under me going all the way back down to silver 4 0 lp. Its pretty crazy cause this has happened 2 times to me now. Each lose is for 28 lp each until I hit silver 4 0 lp and it holds me there till I almost de-rank back to bronze (Lose 1 win 1 ect) then it evens out to where I get 18lp a win, 17 lp a lose. I will dig my way back to promo's to gold then poof it happens again. I keep trying though in hope that maybe just maybe it will chill out and let me move on. We will see in split 3 I guess.
: {{champion:27}}
> [{quoted}](name=Chembaron Yamada,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2ZIR1sri,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-03T16:09:07.865+0000) > > {{champion:27}} I am a {{champion:27}} OTP. I can agree with this!
: towers should actually do something.
The problem with towers IMO, is that people can sit under them safely and farm for 15-20 mins. Which takes me back to the old proxy {{champion:27}} days where everyone screamed it was un-interactive. So I think the towers are good where they are. I know I hate when I am playing a champ and the enemy laner sits under tower for 30 mins and just farms it annoys the hell out of me. I think that league could use a few more tower divers to combat that style of play.
: I actually stopped playing my boy all together because every game is stuff like {{champion:122}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:518}} whenever I choose him. **Especially** {{champion:17}} since the matchup is absolutely stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=ArfBarkBoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kr6PRAEI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T15:50:54.998+0000) > > I actually stopped playing my boy all together because every game is stuff like {{champion:122}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:518}} whenever I choose him. > > **Especially** {{champion:17}} since the matchup is absolutely stupid. {{champion:27}} Knows this line up all to well lets add 2 to the list though {{champion:86}} {{champion:75}}
Show more

Dromar421

Level 228 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion