Divin1ty (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Divin1ty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JBdzkB8j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-23T20:18:33.479+0000) > > There was nothing illegal. > If someone issues a threat and a Rioter sees it, you can't simply ignore it. > It's just like the people who see people getting swatted and say "hurr durr police so brutal and aggressive". > If someone jokes about shooting up a school (which is sadly pretty common in America), they are **obliged** as humans to give the information, through moral **and** through the law. > > It just isn't funny dude. > You did shit, stand up for it, keep whatever edgy jokes you want to do in Voice Coms only. This case is not me nor involves my case....I am just pointing out that you all need to stop thinking it's "funny " to do these things. Like the summoner who attempted to frame me of a crime. This will be the same scenario this summoner I speak of will be unfortunately dealing with.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Glass Rammus,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AAYK6MQR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:31:49.483+0000)How many applicants did you have when you were posting for people to apply? As of the application rounds I remember being involved with, I believe we had at least one that broke 200. They were definitely *not* only trolls, although, yes, some applications were decidedly troll-y. Those applicants that *were* troll-y did not make it far in the process. >This kind of authority assigned on a "first come, first serve" basis is inherently ineffective. The moderation onboarding process involves a written application which is reviewed. A small portion of applicants end up being invited to the moderation Discord for in-person meetings to answer a number of questions. From there we isolate a smaller pool of strong applicants, and bring them in for training. It's far from first-come-first-served. >Mods have clearly abused their position by picking and choosing when the rule applies based on whether or not they agree with the statement. To my knowledge pretty much *everyone* on the team has removed multiple comments expressing viewpoints they agree with because the manner those viewpoints ended up expressed violates the rules. The instances that blow up on the boards do tend to be those where the removed party gets more confrontational, but not every mod action is visible to every player. You can't really judge a Mod's removal patterns from the people who complain on the boards alone. > Somebody posting about removed comments is bound to attract the attention of the Mod that removed the comment. The Mods will comment about what this player did wrong. Now, you might not see a problem with this- but it's essentially SPAM. I appreciate you feel this way, but if a player is going to publicly contest or complain about a moderation action without giving the actual context, it's helpful to present the actual context because there is often more to the story than the poster's side indicates, as we feel transparency is helpful. > Now there's a clear system for favoritism. Player A became a Mod, and now all their Boards friends get free passes on the "menial" rules. Basically, the friends of Mods can get away with making comments and posts, and the friends of Mods have more weight when they report other comments or posts. The latter is *definitely* untrue -- all reports are weighed equally (a post is either reported and in queue or *not* reported), and anyone can come to the Discord to present their case in person. The former should *not* be true, and if you see a post that you think was given too much leniency let me know and I'll take a look personally. ---------------------------- >If you agree with me, and think of Mods as useless- DOWNVOTE everything Mods post. Everyone agreeing with Mod behavior- DOWNVOTE THEM. Regardless of what the Mod is saying, or the situation- we need to adamantly remind them that they are an IMPOSITION and plague Boards with their presence. I do find it a bit odd that in a thread complaining about board toxicity you're suggesting a negative course of action with an insulting rationale behind it rather than, say, having discussion of your concerns, which I am happy to talk about. I can never promise specific changes, but I may be able to assuage some of your concerns or at least explain some of our actions/decisions.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=AAYK6MQR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-23T17:43:56.024+0000) > > As of the application rounds I remember being involved with, I believe we had at least one that broke 200. They were definitely *not* only trolls, although, yes, some applications were decidedly troll-y. Those applicants that *were* troll-y did not make it far in the process. > > The moderation onboarding process involves a written application which is reviewed. A small portion of applicants end up being invited to the moderation Discord for in-person meetings to answer a number of questions. From there we isolate a smaller pool of strong applicants, and bring them in for training. It's far from first-come-first-served. > > To my knowledge pretty much *everyone* on the team has removed multiple comments expressing viewpoints they agree with because the manner those viewpoints ended up expressed violates the rules. The instances that blow up on the boards do tend to be those where the removed party gets more confrontational, but not every mod action is visible to every player. You can't really judge a Mod's removal patterns from the people who complain on the boards alone. > > I appreciate you feel this way, but if a player is going to publicly contest or complain about a moderation action without giving the actual context, it's helpful to present the actual context because there is often more to the story than the poster's side indicates, as we feel transparency is helpful. > > The latter is *definitely* untrue -- all reports are weighed equally (a post is either reported and in queue or *not* reported), and anyone can come to the Discord to present their case in person. The former should *not* be true, and if you see a post that you think was given too much leniency let me know and I'll take a look personally. > > ---------------------------- > > I do find it a bit odd that in a thread complaining about board toxicity you're suggesting a negative course of action with an insulting rationale behind it rather than, say, having discussion of your concerns, which I am happy to talk about. I can never promise specific changes, but I may be able to assuage some of your concerns or at least explain some of our actions/decisions. The pure fact alone that a multi billion dollar company resorts to "volunteers" rather than employees to police their boards speaks volumes. Not in a good way.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:42:31.391+0000) > > Wrong I can wish something to happen from here to eternity...NOT ILLEGAL ie. FBI has no business questioning me violating my first amendment rights. Now if i had said anything to the effect of "I cant wait until I hit riot" which would be a threat and not protected. Again you are taking it out of context... "i cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies" no law broken. It also referred to riot possibly being fined like the other "techies" ie Facebook and Google etc...both of which were hit with multi billion dollar fines. Again "on the chopping block" read a dictionary....it is a common phrase which has never been taken to mean harm. > https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/on%20the%20chopping%20block > https://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/on+the+chopping+block.html > https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/on+the+chopping+block > > > Just stop already, your ignorance of law and speech has been proven. Move on troll. Actually, multiple people have been arrested and convicted for "wishing" something to happen - especially when on investigation they had materials to conduct such an act. That is why the FBI came to investigate - they were determining if there was other evidence involved. The FBI can question you for whatever they want - you also have the right to not answer their questions without a search warrant. If you willingly choose to open the door for them or talk to them, no rights are being violated.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T01:44:39.565+0000) > > Actually, multiple people have been arrested and convicted for "wishing" something to happen - especially when on investigation they had materials to conduct such an act. That is why the FBI came to investigate - they were determining if there was other evidence involved. The FBI can question you for whatever they want - you also have the right to not answer their questions without a search warrant. If you willingly choose to open the door for them or talk to them, no rights are being violated. Your ignorance grows. Riot was not provided with the proper paperwork in order for them to give the FBI my info. Riot broke privacy laws by doing so, and the FBI had no legal reason to be at my house, since they did not provide Riot with a warrant, a court order or a subpoena. I can not make this any clearer for you. Categories of speech that are given lesser or no protection by the First Amendment (and therefore may be restricted) include obscenity, fraud, child pornography, speech integral to illegal conduct, speech that incites imminent lawless action, speech that violates intellectual property law, true threats, and commercial speech such as advertising. Along with communicative restrictions, less protection is afforded for uninhibited speech when the government acts as subsidizer or speaker, is an employer, controls education, or regulates the mail, airwaves, legal bar, military, prisons, and immigration. I did not violate anything which is not protected.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:42:49.947+0000) > > No you need to shut up and realize I never once threatened anyone, that is the point. I WAS ACCUSED OF MAKING THREATS!!! I was 2 minuted late to an ARAM and a duo threatened to have me arrested for making threats. Then proceeded to harass me all game and make further threats. > They had ZERO rights in this case and they screwed up plain and simple. Are you denying that you said the following two lines in the game? [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block Those lines **can be interpreted as making threats**. It does not matter what others accused you of - the evidence is right there. You made what **can be interpreted as** violent threats against Riot. Riot took action **in accordance with their privacy policy** to report it for investigation by the competent authorities **to protect Riot's property and operations**. You need a lawyer.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:56:28.025+0000) > > Are you denying that you said the following two lines in the game? > > [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies > [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block > > Those lines **can be interpreted as making threats**. It does not matter what others accused you of - the evidence is right there. You made what **can be interpreted as** violent threats against Riot. Riot took action **in accordance with their privacy policy** to report it for investigation by the competent authorities **to protect Riot's property and operations**. > > You need a lawyer. Wrong I can wish something to happen from here to eternity...NOT ILLEGAL ie. FBI has no business questioning me violating my first amendment rights. Now if i had said anything to the effect of "I cant wait until I hit riot" which would be a threat and not protected. Again you are taking it out of context... "i cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies" no law broken. It also referred to riot possibly being fined like the other "techies" ie Facebook and Google etc...both of which were hit with multi billion dollar fines. For what you ask??? BREAKING PRIVACY LAWS!!! Again "on the chopping block" read a dictionary....it is a common phrase which has never been taken to mean harm. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/on%20the%20chopping%20block https://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/on+the+chopping+block.html https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/on+the+chopping+block Just stop already, your ignorance of law and speech has been proven. Move on troll. PS: The player who framed me literally stated in his chat "im going to get you in trouble with the law and riot for threatening to bomb riot bomb the whitehouse and harm the president. ALL which you can clearly see I said nothing of...again no context you can';t read what HE said and what crime he did commit. Imparting false information "bomb hoax" is a felony and this player is the one who committed the crime. Nothing changes the fact that I was the victim and Riot and this player have committed crimes and are trying to get away with them. Ignoring the problem doesn't make it go away.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:06:04.971+0000) > > How wrong you are...Read all the articles involving Facebook and Google lately how they were "hit" with 5 billion dollar fines. "cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies" ie. large fines for breaking privacy laws, and as far as "until riot is on the chopping block" you are too young apparently to know that phrase and what it means. So I will help you in your ignorance. > > Definition of on the chopping block > > informal > : likely to be fired, removed, or eliminated, etc. There were several government programs on the chopping block. > > > I am truly sorry you don't understand your first amendment rights under the Constitution and The Bill of Rights, you really should familiarize yourself with it. > > NOTHING I said was a threat nor does anything I said condone violence. Once again you lack context....ie. The player who framed me his chat is nothing BUT threats and speech not protected under the first amendment. "bomb threat" or a "bomb hoax" is not protected speech and is a felony. It doesn't matter that you didn't intend it as a threat. Saying you hope someone is "hit" and saying you want them on the "chopping block" are both things that **CAN BE** construed as threats of violence. Hence why it was forwarded to the FBI. And I'm truly sorry you don't understand **YOUR** first amendment rights - they have absolutely nothing to do with a private company whatsoever.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:41:06.511+0000) > > It doesn't matter that you didn't intend it as a threat. Saying you hope someone is "hit" and saying you want them on the "chopping block" are both things that **CAN BE** construed as threats of violence. Hence why it was forwarded to the FBI. > > And I'm truly sorry you don't understand **YOUR** first amendment rights - they have absolutely nothing to do with a private company whatsoever. Neither can be taken as threats as I never stated intention of doing said things..."wishing" something to happen breaks no law nor does it allow for my info to be given to the FBI just because "they requested it" Lol Riot broke privacy laws the FBI violated my first amendment rights...I do know what I am talking about sorry....please just stop. I understand speech under a private company vs free speech under the government, you clearly do not.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:11:10.176+0000) > > Also Riots privacy policy. > > III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFO > > Summary: We use and share info: > > with your consent (which you can revoke at any time); > as needed to perform the Terms of Use and provide the Riot services; > in your and our legitimate interests (like securing and personalizing the Riot services); > where necessary to protect the vital interest of our players or others; and > for other legal reasons (like to comply with legal obligations, court orders, or exercise or defend legal claims). > > Please just stop talking out your ass you don't know half of what you "think" you know. > > They can sell info to 3rd parties. They can NOT willingly give information to law officials unless presented with a court order,warrant or subpoena. I have already made that clear. Yes they can. Please review the following: > **We may also** use, **disclose**, and preserve **info to**: > > Comply with applicable law or respond to legal process (like requests from law enforcement or other public or government authorities); > Securely operate the Riot services (like stopping attacks on our systems); > **Protect players and third parties (such as to help prevent serious injury or crime)**; and > **Protect our own rights, property, and operations** (like enforcing our contracts and terms -- including the Terms of Use -- and pursuing available remedies or limiting the damages we may sustain). They have every right to release your information to law enforcement to protect their own rights, property, and operations when you make a threat against them. Again, you need to shut up and get a lawyer before you talk yourself into a hole.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:34:35.013+0000) > > Yes they can. Please review the following: > > They have every right to release your information to law enforcement to protect their own rights, property, and operations when you make a threat against them. > > Again, you need to shut up and get a lawyer before you talk yourself into a hole. No you need to shut up and realize I never once threatened anyone, that is the point. I WAS ACCUSED OF MAKING THREATS!!! I was 2 minuted late to an ARAM and a duo threatened to have me arrested for making threats. Then proceeded to harass me all game and make further threats. They had ZERO rights in this case and they screwed up plain and simple.
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:11:10.176+0000) > > Also Riots privacy policy. > > III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFO > > Summary: We use and share info: > > with your consent (which you can revoke at any time); > as needed to perform the Terms of Use and provide the Riot services; > in your and our legitimate interests (like securing and personalizing the Riot services); > where necessary to protect the vital interest of our players or others; and > for other legal reasons (like to comply with legal obligations, court orders, or exercise or defend legal claims). > > Please just stop talking out your ass you don't know half of what you "think" you know. > > They can sell info to 3rd parties. They can NOT willingly give information to law officials unless presented with a court order,warrant or subpoena. I have already made that clear. Seriuosly, bro, you are selling something through this game, I can smell it. Just admit it, is it alot money?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=000800000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-20T23:14:14.633+0000) > > Seriuosly, bro, you are selling something through this game, I can smell it. Just admit it, is it alot money? Lol where is this coming from? It sounds to me you know too much about this buying/selling thing, it might be your angle but I just play the game. What you smell is your corrupted brain from all the "lol drama" you think every story has some "hidden angle". I wish I had tons of money but I don't and I don't understand where in my story you come up with such accusations. Its absurd and insulting as I was the victim in all of this.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:51:08.988+0000) > >snip The law you cite applies to businesses being **MANDATED** to release information to the government. It does not apply to Riot **CHOOSING** to release such information to others IAW (in accordance with) their privacy policy. You made multiple threats in your chat - Riot was completely within their right to release that information to law enforcement for investigation IAW their privacy policy which you agreed to. As examples: [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block You said that. That is in your logs. That is absolutely something that **can be** interpreted as a violent threat. It does not matter what you meant - what you **SAID** sounded like a violent threat. Riot is wholly within their right to forward that information to the authorities for investigation IAW their privacy policy. You need to stop blabbing and get a lawyer before you talk yourself further into a hole.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:56:30.753+0000) > > The law you cite applies to businesses being **MANDATED** to release information to the government. It does not apply to Riot **CHOOSING** to release such information to others IAW (in accordance with) their privacy policy. You made multiple threats in your chat - Riot was completely within their right to release that information to law enforcement for investigation IAW their privacy policy which you agreed to. > > As examples: > > [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies > [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block > > You said that. That is in your logs. That is absolutely something that **can be** interpreted as a violent threat. It does not matter what you meant - what you **SAID** sounded like a violent threat. Riot is wholly within their right to forward that information to the authorities for investigation IAW their privacy policy. > > You need to stop blabbing and get a lawyer before you talk yourself further into a hole. Also Riots privacy policy. III. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFO Summary: We use and share info: with your consent (which you can revoke at any time); as needed to perform the Terms of Use and provide the Riot services; in your and our legitimate interests (like securing and personalizing the Riot services); where necessary to protect the vital interest of our players or others; and for other legal reasons (like to comply with legal obligations, court orders, or exercise or defend legal claims). Please just stop talking out your ass you don't know half of what you "think" you know. They can sell info to 3rd parties. They can NOT willingly give information to law officials unless presented with a court order,warrant or subpoena. I have already made that clear.
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:51:08.988+0000) > >snip The law you cite applies to businesses being **MANDATED** to release information to the government. It does not apply to Riot **CHOOSING** to release such information to others IAW (in accordance with) their privacy policy. You made multiple threats in your chat - Riot was completely within their right to release that information to law enforcement for investigation IAW their privacy policy which you agreed to. As examples: [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block You said that. That is in your logs. That is absolutely something that **can be** interpreted as a violent threat. It does not matter what you meant - what you **SAID** sounded like a violent threat. Riot is wholly within their right to forward that information to the authorities for investigation IAW their privacy policy. You need to stop blabbing and get a lawyer before you talk yourself further into a hole.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=0008000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:56:30.753+0000) > > The law you cite applies to businesses being **MANDATED** to release information to the government. It does not apply to Riot **CHOOSING** to release such information to others IAW (in accordance with their privacy policy). You made multiple threats in your chat - Riot was completely within their right to release that information to law enforcement for investigation IAW their privacy policy which you agreed to. > > As examples: > > [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies > [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block > > You said that. That is in your logs. That is absolutely something that **can be** interpreted as a violent threat. It does not matter what you meant - what you **SAID** sounded like a violent threat. Riot is wholly within their right to forward that information to the authorities for investigation IAW their privacy policy. > > You need to stop blabbing and get a lawyer before you talk yourself further into a hole. How wrong you are...Read all the articles involving Facebook and Google lately how they were "hit" with 5 billion dollar fines. "cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies" ie. large fines for breaking privacy laws, and as far as "until riot is on the chopping block" you are too young apparently to know that phrase and what it means. So I will help you in your ignorance. Definition of on the chopping block informal : likely to be fired, removed, or eliminated, etc. There were several government programs on the chopping block. I am truly sorry you don't understand your first amendment rights under the Constitution and The Bill of Rights, you really should familiarize yourself with it. NOTHING I said was a threat nor does anything I said condone violence. Once again you lack context....ie. The player who framed me his chat is nothing BUT threats and speech not protected under the first amendment. "bomb threat" or a "bomb hoax" is not protected speech and is a felony.
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:10:08.732+0000) > > Pretty close..all but the selling accounts, I don't buy or sell accounts. I did nothing wrong, nothing I said was chat ban worthy let alone any reason to call authorities. ALL my chat was just me defending myself against the person who was trying to frame me and in the end it worked...i was pretty much (swatted) the equivalent to a swatting minus the swat team anyway, FBI instead. I have followed the proper channels to gather information but Riot and the FBI are not cooperating, I was forced to file a FOIA . Have contacted Riot numerous times in the last month with NO response from this "DPO officer" had to contact TRUSTe . Filed an IC3 complaint...and more to come. Ok. I see you are a serious attention seeker, and so I will grant your wish. If you wanna get the best result in seeking attention, I suggest you to post the screenshot of the chat log that gets you in trouble, and so everybody can have a say whether or not they are worthy ban. And don't be afraid to tell them how much you make by selling those accounts. You will always get a way around if you can just pay them some taxes.
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T22:33:09.199+0000) > > Ok. I see you are a serious attention seeker, and so I will grant your wish. If you wanna get the best result in seeking attention, I suggest you to post the screenshot of the chat log that gets you in trouble, and so everybody can have a say whether or not they are worthy ban. > > And don't be afraid to tell them how much you make by selling those accounts. You will always get a way around if you can just pay them some taxes. I actually didn't want any attention thanks. I was forced to air this out in public since Riot Games has not followed the law nor have they responded to something which is a very serious matter for them and the player who tried to frame me. As far as this other issue...of you talking about accounts and bans?? I am utterly confused. I thought I was clear ALL I DID WAS DEFEND MYSELF FROM BEING FRAMED! I have already posted my chat logs on my initial post about Riot sending the FBI to my home. I WAS NEVER CHAT BANNED LET ALONE TIME BANNED. I did not do ANYTHING wrong in fact I recognized the seriousness of what this player was trying to do to me so I never spoke any words that were illegal NOR ban worthy. When the FBI questioned me I admitted to everything said then asked "is there anything there I said that is illegal" he said "no" and "i think we're done here" then refused to tell me who reported me and said file a FOIA I'm not telling you anything. Riot and FBI seem to be protecting an underage person from being held accountable for committing a felony. Are you insulted that I actually understand laws??? You asked about if I knew what a felony was. I pointed out all the broken laws, and you deflect to me being an attention seeker and accusing me of buying and selling accounts. PS: IRS is the correct 3 letter organization you are looking for regarding "taxes" But since you insist and are too lazy to look up the other post here were my chat logs. Also this was reported to Riot through their ticket system and they ignored it. They let "Blitzcrack Bot" close the ticket. One month later FBI at my door. Game 1 In-Game Chat [3:07] [All] Diana: afk 2 mins and getting threats and confirms in aram?? smh well goes 2 ways.//.//harassment worse than afk gl with your accounts [3:24] [All] Diana: enjoy cait thanks for that chat log [3:41] [All] Diana: toxic and harassment [4:01] [All] Diana: do go on anything yopu would like to add??? [4:23] Diana: you are condoning "reports" for nothing ie/....crying but im the ":wuss" ok [4:35] [All] Diana: league of babies [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies [5:29] [All] Diana: will be fun to watch them squirm...free speech...lets see facebook youtube google...only a matter of time [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block [5:53] [All] Diana: chat logs leona [5:56] [All] Diana: never said it [6:03] [All] Diana: thanks for harassing and farmiung though [6:26] [All] Diana: you can say i said it..but the only one who typed those exact words are you [7:43] [All] Diana: not once did i flame [7:49] Diana: only pointed out the harassment [7:58] [All] Diana: only pointed harassment from you to me [8:13] [All] Diana: only simple minded people harass others for noything [8:41] [All] Diana: you had a point in your threat and harassment?? either way riot doesnt take kindly to that rip you [8:56] [All] Diana: wrong [9:05] [All] Diana: you and cait specifically [9:19] [All] Diana: and framing saying i said something which only YOU said [9:45] [All] Diana: you said that i said something highly illegal even to say [9:51] [All] Diana: which i did not [10:43] [All] Diana: when someone says that i said to do something harmful to a person/compay that is illegal...tbh you can be called the fbi on leona Post-Game Chat [2019-06-18 20:11:34 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: leona [2019-06-18 20:11:42 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you reliaze what you said i very illegal [2019-06-18 20:11:45 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: like federally [2019-06-18 20:12:00 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: old enough to know law [2019-06-18 20:12:37 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and leona with "bomb threats " to riot is highly illegal tbh i can contact the fbi and they will investigate you...would that be akin to you liking??? [2019-06-18 20:12:46 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: your* [2019-06-18 20:12:55 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: would you like to press the issue??? [2019-06-18 20:13:10 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: i mean homeland security might like a word with you [2019-06-18 20:13:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: yes [2019-06-18 20:13:21 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: indeed they would [2019-06-18 20:13:32 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you speak terroristic sentiments [2019-06-18 20:13:40 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and threats of violence [2019-06-18 20:14:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: gl with the authorities
: Riot Games and felony evasion.
The Federal Stored Communications Act ("SCA"), 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2712. Be aware of your rights.
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-20T21:34:55.062+0000) > > "Bomb threats" are a felony....framing someone for "Bomb threats" is a felony ....(accessory after the fact) knowingly evading and hiding a persons identity in order for them to avoid arrest is a felony. Riot giving username, in game name and ip address without a 1. court order 2. warrant 3. subpoena is breaking privacy laws. Any more questions?? Pretty sure I know what is or is not a felony. So you are saying you met this person in game and he framed you for bomb threats on the internet and riot tried to protect him? What did you do to them to let out the underdog on you? Making a lot of money selling accounts? Did I miss anything?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-08-20T21:50:53.461+0000) > > So you are saying you met this person in game and he framed you for bomb threats on the internet and riot tried to protect him? What did you do to them to let out the underdog on you? Making a lot of money selling accounts? Did I miss anything? Pretty close..all but the selling accounts, I don't buy or sell accounts. I did nothing wrong, nothing I said was chat ban worthy let alone any reason to call authorities. ALL my chat was just me defending myself against the person who was trying to frame me and in the end it worked...i was pretty much (swatted) the equivalent to a swatting minus the swat team anyway, FBI instead. I have followed the proper channels to gather information but Riot and the FBI are not cooperating, I was forced to file a FOIA . Have contacted Riot numerous times in the last month with NO response from this "DPO officer" had to contact TRUSTe . Filed an IC3 complaint...and more to come.
: Do you know what a felony is?
> [{quoted}](name=GayrensTari,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AMRAJfm1,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-08-20T21:25:28.216+0000) > > Do you know what a felony is? "Bomb threats" are a felony....framing someone for "Bomb threats" is a felony ....(accessory after the fact) knowingly evading and hiding a persons identity in order for them to avoid arrest is a felony. Riot giving username, in game name and ip address without a 1. court order 2. warrant 3. subpoena is breaking privacy laws. Any more questions?? Pretty sure I know what is or is not a felony.
: Riot Games and felony evasion.
Sorry, I'm not being "edgy" and can't elaborate. I have done so already and was met with the same doubt about my story and constant blind whiteknighting to Riot Games by the "community" Once everything has resolved I'll make a lengthy Video about this. In the mean time their privacy certification company (TRUSTe) is in agreement with me and are conducting an investigation as well. https://imgur.com/a/dIjyCZy
Rioter Comments
: Most toxic duo i have seen in 10 years of league
> [{quoted}](name=SilentNight37,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XY1ms0EZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-25T18:23:51.795+0000) > > after level 3 when our mid {Removed by Moderation} died to bad engage he started being toxic and after just farming for awhile his duo {Removed by Moderation} joined in just spamming "YOUR SOOOOOO BAD" and "AFK" after about 15 minutes of just getting yelled at by 2 people i told them i was going to report them and they switched from talking bad to type sarcastic versions like "YOUR SOOOO GOOD" when someone would die > > > from the {Removed by Moderation} clan Let me know when because of a duo...Riot sends the FBI to your house when nothing you said was illegal. Then you can say "most toxic duo". The "toxicity" to you is easily met with /mute /muteall or even the good ole children's "I'm rubber you're glue" sticks and stones" or even "no you" type of response. You can ignore what is said to you. The toxicity I met from a duo resulted in the FBI at my door asking me questions about what I "said**/didn't say". **typo
: Imagine you are allowed to delete one champion from the game?
That is super easy...since Riot sent the FBI to my house over a "bomb threat" which I never said but was framed for. I'm gonna have to say goodbye to {{champion:115}} Ziggs.
: I was the Caitlyn in that game. Yes, I did flame you, and I really do apologize for being toxic. I was very heated at the time because of something that happened recently, and I took my anger out on the game and my teammates. However, I want you to know that I had nothing to do with the FBI coming to you. I did not call the FBI on you or say anything about the match whatsoever. After the game was over, I completely forgot the match even happened. In fact, I'm pretty sure I left the post game chat before the Leona even said anything. I'm just typing this to let you know that I am not involved. I'm sorry for flaming you, and it would be understandable if I got a chat restrict or a temp ban. I hope that the situation works out without any conflict. Edit: The line where you said "[4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies" is what made me think you were threatening Riot. I thought that you meant you were going to do something. But, as I said before, I didn't report you to the FBI or anything along those lines, nor did I message Riot support. It was a legitimate misunderstanding. I'm sorry if that caused you any confusion. The people who made the FBI come to your door were most likely Riot themselves. With what Leona said in post game chat, I was not involved in that in any way.
> [{quoted}](name=1st Time Qiyana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-07-18T05:27:11.373+0000) > > I was the Caitlyn in that game. Yes, I did flame you, and I really do apologize for being toxic. I was very heated at the time because of something that happened recently, and I took my anger out on the game and my teammates. > > However, I want you to know that I had nothing to do with the FBI coming to you. > I did not call the FBI on you or say anything about the match whatsoever. After the game was over, I completely forgot the match even happened. In fact, I'm pretty sure I left the post game chat before the Leona even said anything. > > I'm just typing this to let you know that I am not involved. I'm sorry for flaming you, and it would be understandable if I got a chat restrict or a temp ban. I hope that the situation works out without any conflict. > > Edit: The line where you said "[4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies" > is what made me think you were threatening Riot. I thought that you meant you were going to do something. But, as I said before, I didn't report you to the FBI or anything along those lines, nor did I message Riot support. It was a legitimate misunderstanding. I'm sorry if that caused you any confusion. The people who made the FBI come to your door were most likely Riot themselves. > > With what Leona said in post game chat, I was not involved in that in any way. I appreciate the apology...however once I receive FULL chat logs, there is not much I can do regarding what you said. My main concern was always with Leona. You just happened to be friends with her and the catalyst for her actions. Like I said [3:24] [All] Diana: enjoy cait thanks for that chat log [3:41] [All] Diana: toxic and harassment [4:01] [All] Diana: do go on anything yopu would like to add??? PS: I may look peaceful but don't provoke the beast
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T09:16:06.957+0000) > > It was the LEONA who had said these things NOT me. Those are ***YOUR*** chat logs, though. By your own admission, it was ***YOU*** who said "i can contact the fbi and they will investigate you" (and funny how you *actively* cut *just* that part of the logs out of the quote there). Quite frankly, I don't give a shit what the other players did at this point. All we have to base that on is *your* word, and that means nothing to me at this point. What I am talking about here is ***your*** behaviour, and something you have ***directly and openly*** admitted to in providing your own chat logs from that match, and now you have the audacity to sit there and say that ***I*** am "dim".
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T10:25:10.881+0000) > > It has to do with the fact that you actively threatened someone with an act that can reasonably be described as "swatting", which is what you've claimed *isn't* the case, and attempted to deflect from that by talking about what *someone else* supposedly did (for which we only have you word, for what little it's worth). You claimed you "never once threatened anyone", but your chat logs *clearly* tell a different story there, since you *clearly* threatened to dob them into the FBI, which is (again) an act that can reasonably be described as "swatting". > > Like I said, I don't give a shit about what everyone else did, I was talking about ***your*** behaviour specifically in that case, which is ***very*** clear in those chat logs. I'm* sorry to be so blunt but you're pissing me off and your reading comprehension is lacking at best. My so called "threatened to dob the FBI" was warranted since it was the Leona who told Riot that i was going to "bomb riot games" She and her duo likely reported me to the FBI thinking they would be funny. (AGAIN when you see " " it means I am QUOTING what someone else has said).....However nothing I said was illegal nor was it even bannable by riot. PLEASE show me where I harass or threaten to "swat" someone else?? If someone claims that I am going to do something such as "bomb riot games" and they keep talking crazy like terrorists and I report that person it is a 100% legitimate reason to do so. If that same person who claimed I said these things is not telling facts and THEY report me to the FBI THEY are breaking law, as well as riot for giving my info and the government for telling me I can/can not say EVERYTHING in that chat that I said....Which is why as I said...I sent the FBI packing. THEY crossed* the line RIOT crossed the line and the duo for certain has crossed a VERY BIG LINE!!!
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T09:16:06.957+0000) > > It was the LEONA who had said these things NOT me. Those are ***YOUR*** chat logs, though. By your own admission, it was ***YOU*** who said "i can contact the fbi and they will investigate you" (and funny how you *actively* cut *just* that part of the logs out of the quote there). Quite frankly, I don't give a shit what the other players did at this point. All we have to base that on is *your* word, and that means nothing to me at this point. What I am talking about here is ***your*** behaviour, and something you have ***directly and openly*** admitted to in providing your own chat logs from that match, and now you have the audacity to sit there and say that ***I*** am "dim".
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0011000000000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T09:27:14.413+0000) > > Those are ***YOUR*** chat logs, though. By your own admission, it was ***YOU*** who said "i can contact the fbi and they will investigate you" (and funny how you *actively* cut *just* that part of the logs out of the quote there). > > Quite frankly, I don't give a shit what the other players did at this point. All we have to base that on is *your* word, and that means nothing to me at this point. What I am talking about here is ***your*** behaviour, and something you have ***directly and openly*** admitted to in providing your own chat logs from that match, and now you have the audacity to sit there and say that ***I*** am "dim". Again yes EVERYTHING in those chat logs I DID SAY! What does that have to do with anything? What was it that you "think" I admitted to??? Yes I was going to contact the FBI because LEONA said those things NOT me. But i sent a ticket to riot first...which was never responded to, the ticket was 1 month ago. Then today I GOT "SWATTED" for what SHE SAID!!!
: When Riot gives your info to the FBI...
Here is the ticket I sent to riot about said duo. They failed to respond to me. imgur.com/a/QocoEI6 Sorry don't know how to link the pic.
Blåsigt (NA)
: Haha! So your toxicity was so alarming as to get the FBI's attention? Quit playing, dude - you clearly cannot handle a competitive game.
> [{quoted}](name= Blåsigt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-07-16T09:10:10.374+0000) > > Haha! So your toxicity was so alarming as to get the FBI's attention? Quit playing, dude - you clearly cannot handle a competitive game. How is it people like you don't understand what is actually happening yet chime in like they know??? I was not toxic, I defended myself from a duo who framed me. It was the duo who was toxic it was the duo who said "I'm gonna tell riot that you said you were going to bomb them" when I NEVER said that. Riot violated my privacy and the FBI violated my 1st amendment rights and also harassing someone who did nothing illegal. Who DID do something illegal are the duo who had the FBI sent to my house. False reporting to the FBI yikes!
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0011000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T09:00:10.570+0000) > > did you actually read???? Yes, I read your chat logs, and you *actively and directly* threaten another person with what is a *very similar* act to "swatting", and I quote (directly from the chat logs *you* provided): > [2019-06-18 20:12:37 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and leona with "bomb threats " to riot is highly illegal tbh i can contact the fbi and they will investigate you...would that be akin to you liking??? [2019-06-18 20:12:46 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: your* [2019-06-18 20:12:55 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: would you like to press the issue??? [2019-06-18 20:13:10 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: i mean homeland security might like a word with you [2019-06-18 20:13:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: yes [2019-06-18 20:13:21 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: indeed they would [2019-06-18 20:13:32 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you speak terroristic sentiments [2019-06-18 20:13:40 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and threats of violence [2019-06-18 20:14:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: gl with the authorities
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T09:02:24.565+0000) > > Yes, I read your chat logs, and you *actively and directly* threaten another person with what is a *very similar* act to "swatting", and I quote (directly from the chat logs *you* provided): > [2019-06-18 20:12:46 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: your* > [2019-06-18 20:12:55 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: would you like to press the issue??? > [2019-06-18 20:13:10 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: i mean homeland security might like a word with you > [2019-06-18 20:13:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: yes > [2019-06-18 20:13:21 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: indeed they would > [2019-06-18 20:13:32 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you speak terroristic sentiments > [2019-06-18 20:13:40 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and threats of violence > [2019-06-18 20:14:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: gl with the authorities I'm sorry but you are very dim. After this I will not be responding to you any longer. It was the LEONA who had said these things NOT me. LEONA said the threats LEONA was the one who incited violence. I was the victim, the FBI showed up at my house because LEONA SAID THAT I WAS MAKING THOSE THREATS!!!.if you don't understand and this is too far over your head please keep to yourself thanks.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:50:07.075+0000) > > I appreciate the benefit of the doubt since it has been literally 0 people who have even considered this to be true. I just want to pop in here and say that I *originally* considered there was a possibility that your claim was true. With that said, you've given everyone basically *zero* reason to believe a word you've said. You've contradicted yourself on the evidence you claim to have, and are blatantly refusing to provide some of that for no other reason than "some people will say it's BS". The "evidence" you *have* provided *clearly* shows that you have actively threatened other players with what is essentially the same as "swatting", and you *still* think you're coming off as someone who is making sense. I think it's fair to say a lot of people aren't believing you because of ***your*** attitude in this thread.
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:53:54.652+0000) > > I just want to pop in here and say that I *originally* considered there was a possibility that your claim was true. > > With that said, you've given everyone basically *zero* reason to believe a word you've said. You've contradicted yourself on the evidence you claim to have, and are blatantly refusing to provide some of that for no other reason than "some people will say it's BS". The "evidence" you *have* provided *clearly* shows that you have actively threatened other players with what is essentially the same as "swatting", and you *still* think you're coming off as someone who is making sense. > > I think it's fair to say a lot of people aren't believing you because of ***your*** attitude in this thread. No you have it backwards...a DUO FRAMED ME CALLED THE FBI!!! I NEVER ONCE THREATENED ANYONE....I WAS THE VICTIM OF THE SO CALLED "SWATTING" did you actually read???? Did you actually comprehend what has been said??? My "attitude" is just and warranted. Riot breached my privacy and the FBI violated my 1st amendment rights. Wouldn't you be a bit upset? Also don't see where you think that I "contradicted myself" but ok.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:50:07.075+0000) > > I appreciate the benefit of the doubt since it has been literally 0 people who have even considered this to be true. That's because you posted 0 evidence of ANY sort until that reply. Of course it's going to be hard to believe without any substantiation.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:51:16.081+0000) > > That's because you posted 0 evidence of ANY sort until that reply. Of course it's going to be hard to believe without any substantiation. It took me ALL day since the event to get my chat logs from riot since I wasn't sure what game only the date....I needed logs for MANY games. Then I had to read to find out which one was the game in question. I know both players besides me involved, had to investigate that myself since Riot and the FBI literally gave me 0 information.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:44:16.318+0000) > > "I did not read the chat log. This is a disclaimer." You have no horse in this race if you cant even read the chat log when everyone else is all "show the logs" then, you try to tell me that the government telling me what i can/can not say isn't breaching my 1st amendment rights when what I said was not illegal ie. threats. My issue with riot is them breaching my privacy with non factual evidence other than "he said she said" ?????? I only said I did not read. I did skim through it. I only said that because it's easier to jump to giving you the benefits of the doubt and assume that you are indeed framed, which then I advise you on what you should be actually doing IF you're actually framed, which includes but not limited to, seeking legal advice? As I've said, which I assume you didn't read my post at all not even bits and pieces of it, "Anything is better than sitting and complaining on a god forsaken forum that Rioters doesn't bother with visiting and only joins on the meme posts 95% of the time."
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0011000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:48:35.408+0000) > > ?????? > > I said I did not read. I did skim through it. > > I only said that because it's easier to jump to giving you the benefits of the doubt and assume that you are indeed framed, which then I advise you on what you should be actually doing IF you're actually framed, which includes but not limited to, seeking legal advice? > > As I've said, which I assume you didn't read my post at all not even bits and pieces of it, "Anything is better than sitting and complaining on a god forsaken forum that Rioters doesn't bother with visiting and only joins on the meme posts 95% of the time." I appreciate the benefit of the doubt since it has been literally 0 people who have even considered this to be true.
: When Riot gives your info to the FBI...
Why do the OCE summoners think they understand the US laws better than US citizens? They are not the same.
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0012000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:39:13.479+0000) > > I have given my chat logs. There is ***nothing more*** I have or can give... So, what happened to that video you claimed to have?
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00120000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:41:04.325+0000) > > So, what happened to that video you claimed to have? If you read I could post it but I would need to blur person/persons in the video OTHER than the FBI agents and the police officers. If i blur the person/persons for privacy protection. Everyone will say "you tampered with the video its still bullshit"
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:21:16.584+0000) > > Lol how wrong you are my friend. This isn't aussieland sorry, things work differently here especially with all the free speech vs tech companies atm. You know like Facebook just got hit with a $5billion dollar fine? You're going to love the irony...The people who framed me a duo are the ones who actually said the words "bomb riot games " etc and nonstop harassed me and framed me all because I was afk for 1 minute at the start of an ARAM, NOT me so I told them if they wanted that I would contact the authorities. So here goes ...I am not ashamed of anything I said nor was anything I said illegal OR bannable for that matter. > > Game 1 > In-Game Chat > [3:07] [All] Diana: afk 2 mins and getting threats and confirms in aram?? smh well goes 2 ways.//.//harassment worse than afk gl with your accounts > [3:24] [All] Diana: enjoy cait thanks for that chat log > [3:41] [All] Diana: toxic and harassment > [4:01] [All] Diana: do go on anything yopu would like to add??? > [4:23] Diana: you are condoning "reports" for nothing ie/....crying but im the ":wuss" ok > [4:35] [All] Diana: league of babies > [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies > [5:29] [All] Diana: will be fun to watch them squirm...free speech...lets see facebook youtube google...only a matter of time > [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block > [5:53] [All] Diana: chat logs leona > [5:56] [All] Diana: never said it > [6:03] [All] Diana: thanks for harassing and farmiung though > [6:26] [All] Diana: you can say i said it..but the only one who typed those exact words are you > [7:43] [All] Diana: not once did i flame > [7:49] Diana: only pointed out the harassment > [7:58] [All] Diana: only pointed harassment from you to me > [8:13] [All] Diana: only simple minded people harass others for noything > [8:41] [All] Diana: you had a point in your threat and harassment?? either way riot doesnt take kindly to that rip you > [8:56] [All] Diana: wrong > [9:05] [All] Diana: you and cait specifically > [9:19] [All] Diana: and framing saying i said something which only YOU said > [9:45] [All] Diana: you said that i said something highly illegal even to say > [9:51] [All] Diana: which i did not > [10:43] [All] Diana: when someone says that i said to do something harmful to a person/compay that is illegal...tbh you can be called the fbi on leona > Post-Game Chat > [2019-06-18 20:11:34 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: leona > [2019-06-18 20:11:42 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you reliaze what you said i very illegal > [2019-06-18 20:11:45 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: like federally > [2019-06-18 20:12:00 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: old enough to know law > [2019-06-18 20:12:37 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and leona with "bomb threats " to riot is highly illegal tbh i can contact the fbi and they will investigate you...would that be akin to you liking??? > [2019-06-18 20:12:46 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: your* > [2019-06-18 20:12:55 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: would you like to press the issue??? > [2019-06-18 20:13:10 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: i mean homeland security might like a word with you > [2019-06-18 20:13:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: yes > [2019-06-18 20:13:21 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: indeed they would > [2019-06-18 20:13:32 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you speak terroristic sentiments > [2019-06-18 20:13:40 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and threats of violence > [2019-06-18 20:14:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: gl with the authorities There is no "free speech vs tech companies". There is only tech companies being held responsible and accountable for the things they host on their platform. Unless you believe social media platforms should have no issues and no consequence hosting a stream of someone raping and killing another person or shit like that, then I guess that's """""free speech"""""". After all, relying on the community to vote someone clearly doesn't work. This is especially the case when social media are fundamentally designed to surround a person with people who're already on the same wavelength. Remember that shit when that terrorist shot up 2 mosques in New Zealand and streamed it on FB (or something else, pretty sure it was FB)? Yeah, no one who saw the stream actually reported it; not a **single** person. And that was the reason why it took so long to take off the video because FB had to shut it down themselves. I wonder why. There is no "free speech vs tech companies". There is only the platform needs to curate the stuff the host. .................. I did not read the chat log. This is a disclaimer. Let's assume that you got framed, and the system triggers on you only because you repeated the framing lines the others used. Okay, I can see that happening because that surely happened before where a player got banned not because they used the n-word offensively but because they were the receiving end and they unwittingly repeated the words used by the attacker, which the latter then abuse and weaponise the report system in that vein. Let's assume that's the case. So, can't you just send them a support ticket about it? Or can't you seek legal advice on this? I'm sure being falsely accused and having the police jump on your ass on a false pretense is a pretty big deal, especially in USA where polices are especially trigger happy, coming onto your door with the expectation of potential shootout since you were accused of declaring a substantial threat (and that is if, your story is legitimate) Anything is better than sitting and complaining on a god forsaken forum that Rioters doesn't bother with visiting and only joins on the meme posts 95% of the time.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00110000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:34:52.658+0000) > > There is no "free speech vs tech companies". There is only tech companies being held responsible and accountable for the things they host on their platform. Unless you believe social media platforms should have no issues and no consequence hosting a stream of someone raping and killing another person or shit like that, then I guess that's """""free speech"""""". > > After all, relying on the community to vote someone clearly doesn't work. This is especially the case when social media are fundamentally designed to surround a person with people who're already on the same wavelength. > > Remember that shit when that terrorist shot up 2 mosques in New Zealand and streamed it on FB (or something else, pretty sure it was FB)? Yeah, no one who saw the stream actually reported it; not a **single** person. And that was the reason why it took so long to take off the video because FB had to shut it down themselves. I wonder why. > > There is no "free speech vs tech companies". There is only the platform needs to curate the stuff the host. > > .................. > > I did not read the chat log. This is a disclaimer. > > Let's assume that you got framed, and the system triggers on you only because you repeated the framing lines the others used. Okay, I can see that happening because that surely happened before where a player got banned not because they used the n-word offensively but because they were the receiving end and they unwittingly repeated the words used by the attacker, which the latter then abuse and weaponise the report system in that vein. > > Let's assume that's the case. > > So, can't you just send them a support ticket about it? > > Or can't you seek legal advice on this? I'm sure being falsely accused and having the police jump on your ass on a false pretense is a pretty big deal, especially in USA where polices are especially trigger happy. (and that is if, your story is legitimate) > > Anything is better than sitting and complaining on a god forsaken forum that Rioters doesn't bother with visiting and only joins on the meme posts 95% of the time. "I did not read the chat log. This is a disclaimer." You have no horse in this race if you cant even read the chat log when everyone else is all "show the logs" then, you try to tell me that the government telling me what i can/can not say isn't breaching my 1st amendment rights when what I said was not illegal ie. threats. My issue with riot is them breaching my privacy with non factual evidence other than "he said she said"
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:09:44.935+0000) > > I guess you will have to read it kotaku or surrender20 or w/e other online gaming news type site in the future. I have vid better than pic. But at this point since Riot was not very cooperative with me, I will not be showing this as I would need to blur person/persons. And then I'm sure you would say "that's an edited video still bullshit" Sounds like code for "I don't have anything because I'm making all of this up, but I'm going to bluff my way past this by trying to one-up you". You're the one making the claim, burden of proof is on you, get to it, mate. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:12:27.147+0000) > > Sounds like code for "I don't have anything because I'm making all of this up, but I'm going to bluff my way past this by trying to one-up you". > > You're the one making the claim, burden of proof is on you, get to it, mate. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} I have given my chat logs. There is nothing more I have or can give...I have done a FOIA with the FBI not sure how long that will take, considering it took them 1 month to actually show up at my house. I will likely need a lawyer to subpoena Riot to obtain ALL of the information, which will be part of the process.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00120000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:09:44.935+0000) > > I guess you will have to read it kotaku or surrender20 or w/e other online gaming news type site in the future. I have vid better than pic. But at this point since Riot was not very cooperative with me, I will not be showing this as I would need to blur person/persons. And then I'm sure you would say "that's an edited video still bullshit" Your report card, ie the "chat log" we're referring to, that you get every time you log in until your punishment is over, only contains your own words and no one else's.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001200000001,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:12:56.416+0000) > > Your report card, ie the "chat log" we're referring to, that you get every time you log in until your punishment is over, only contains your own words and no one else's. I was not banned, there is no report card. Riot gave the FBI my information based on a lie that 2 other summoners came up with. And they (FBI) showed up at my house because of it.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:52:45.461+0000) > > That's the rub...it was a duo who framed me and harassed me. They said that I had said these things which were not said by me once...only by the person who framed me. I had sent a ticket to riot 1 month ago (shame "blitzcrank bot" didn't deem this human reviewable)....literally was the game in question which made the FBI show up today. She said that I threatened to "bomb riot" "the white house" and "harm the president" none of which was said by me proven by my chat logs I received from riot today. So pretty much Riot games and Comcast both gave the FBI my information based on a lie. > > So basically I was the victim of something very similar to the "Swatting" that streamers have had to deal with, only no swat just 2 plain clothes FBI agents and four local police cruisers. Post the chat logs, then? ........... Not to mention, chat logs are usually assessed on an individual basis. Others framing you does jack squat. That's why you also get the people who cry about "muh context". They'd still be wrong because under no circumstances is flaming back a reasonable move to being flamed nor does being flamed put you above the law and opening you to flame others freely (this isn't saying that context doesn't matter, but 8/10 the people crying for context are about them flaming back in response to being flamed), but at least they get it right that chat logs are assessed on an individual level. Riot wouldn't be calling the police to your door because "he said she said". They'd be calling them only because YOU said something that they decide it's time to call the police.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:09:19.803+0000) > > Post the chat logs, then? > > ........... > > Not to mention, chat logs are usually assessed on an individual basis. Others framing you does jack squat. > > That's why you also get the people who cry about "muh context". They'd still be wrong because under no circumstances is flaming back a reasonable move to being flamed nor does being flamed put you above the law and opening you to flame others freely, but at least they get it right that chat logs are assessed on an individual level. > > Riot wouldn't be calling the police to your door because "he said she said". They'd be calling them only because YOU said something that they decide it's time to call the police. Lol how wrong you are my friend. This isn't aussieland sorry, things work differently here especially with all the free speech vs tech companies atm. You know like Facebook just got hit with a $5billion dollar fine? You're going to love the irony...The people who framed me a duo are the ones who actually said the words "bomb riot games " etc and nonstop harassed me and framed me all because I was afk for 1 minute at the start of an ARAM, NOT me so I told them if they wanted that I would contact the authorities. So here goes ...I am not ashamed of anything I said nor was anything I said illegal OR bannable for that matter. Game 1 In-Game Chat [3:07] [All] Diana: afk 2 mins and getting threats and confirms in aram?? smh well goes 2 ways.//.//harassment worse than afk gl with your accounts [3:24] [All] Diana: enjoy cait thanks for that chat log [3:41] [All] Diana: toxic and harassment [4:01] [All] Diana: do go on anything yopu would like to add??? [4:23] Diana: you are condoning "reports" for nothing ie/....crying but im the ":wuss" ok [4:35] [All] Diana: league of babies [4:56] [All] Diana: cant wait until riot gets hit like the other techies [5:29] [All] Diana: will be fun to watch them squirm...free speech...lets see facebook youtube google...only a matter of time [5:39] [All] Diana: until riot is on the chopping block [5:53] [All] Diana: chat logs leona [5:56] [All] Diana: never said it [6:03] [All] Diana: thanks for harassing and farmiung though [6:26] [All] Diana: you can say i said it..but the only one who typed those exact words are you [7:43] [All] Diana: not once did i flame [7:49] Diana: only pointed out the harassment [7:58] [All] Diana: only pointed harassment from you to me [8:13] [All] Diana: only simple minded people harass others for noything [8:41] [All] Diana: you had a point in your threat and harassment?? either way riot doesnt take kindly to that rip you [8:56] [All] Diana: wrong [9:05] [All] Diana: you and cait specifically [9:19] [All] Diana: and framing saying i said something which only YOU said [9:45] [All] Diana: you said that i said something highly illegal even to say [9:51] [All] Diana: which i did not [10:43] [All] Diana: when someone says that i said to do something harmful to a person/compay that is illegal...tbh you can be called the fbi on leona Post-Game Chat [2019-06-18 20:11:34 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: leona [2019-06-18 20:11:42 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you reliaze what you said i very illegal [2019-06-18 20:11:45 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: like federally [2019-06-18 20:12:00 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: old enough to know law [2019-06-18 20:12:37 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and leona with "bomb threats " to riot is highly illegal tbh i can contact the fbi and they will investigate you...would that be akin to you liking??? [2019-06-18 20:12:46 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: your* [2019-06-18 20:12:55 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: would you like to press the issue??? [2019-06-18 20:13:10 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: i mean homeland security might like a word with you [2019-06-18 20:13:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: yes [2019-06-18 20:13:21 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: indeed they would [2019-06-18 20:13:32 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: you speak terroristic sentiments [2019-06-18 20:13:40 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: and threats of violence [2019-06-18 20:14:16 PDT] Drugs and Liquor: gl with the authorities
HeartVine (OCE)
: Pics or it didn't happen. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-07-16T08:01:48.492+0000) > > Pics or it didn't happen. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} I guess you will have to read it kotaku or surrender20 or w/e other online gaming news type site in the future. I have vid better than pic. But at this point since Riot was not very cooperative with me, I will not be showing this as I would need to blur person/persons. And then I'm sure you would say "that's an edited video still bullshit"
UMomGae (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:42:58.224+0000) > > They respond to memes and other trash subjects ALL the time and quickly if they like the meme, this is a very serious situation for them (Riot Games) Buddy if its such a big deal i dont think people on the boards will be able to help you with it because a majority of the people on boards are players and volunteers. You need to take this to the support and they'll appropriately segregate your ticket depending on how severe it is. Pinging @riot on the boards and complaining wont help you, especially if you have no proof to support your statements.
> [{quoted}](name=UMomGae,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:50:05.696+0000) > > Buddy if its such a big deal i dont think people on the boards will be able to help you with it because a majority of the people on boards are players and volunteers. You need to take this to the support and they'll appropriately segregate your ticket depending on how severe it is. > > Pinging @riot on the boards and complaining wont help you, especially if you have no proof to support your statements. I was just trying to validate my story since everyone jumped on the "he is full of shit" bandwagon. I was literally throwing riot a bone giving them a chance at a little redemption. But after dealing with support and the lack of any effort on their part, I have to do something I was trying to avoid. They had plenty of chances to remedy this 1 month ago.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Riot generally only sends your info outside in 2 instances: 1. If you threatens someone's life and safety in some way. Death threat, bomb threat, swatting threat, whatever. 2. If you're a threat to your own life and safety, such as if you tell others that you're actively trying to kill yourself (perhaps a more severe case of clinical depression).
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:12:24.225+0000) > > Riot generally only sends your info outside in 2 instances: > > 1. If you threatens someone's life and safety in some way. Death threat, bomb threat, swatting threat, whatever. > 2. If you're a threat to your own life and safety, such as if you tell others that you're actively trying to kill yourself (perhaps a more severe case of clinical depression). That's the rub...it was a duo who framed me and harassed me. They said that I had said these things which were not said by me once...only by the person who framed me. I had sent a ticket to riot 1 month ago (shame "blitzcrank bot" didn't deem this human reviewable)....literally was the game in question which made the FBI show up today. She said that I threatened to "bomb riot" "the white house" and "harm the president" none of which was said by me proven by my chat logs I received from riot today. So pretty much Riot games and Comcast both gave the FBI my information based on a lie. So basically I was the victim of something very similar to the "Swatting" that streamers have had to deal with, only no swat just 2 plain clothes FBI agents and four local police cruisers.
UMomGae (EUW)
: > It is a shame that a red has not responded since i have @riot more than once Saying @riot doesn't mean that they will respond lmao, fam i think u need to stop doing those things mentioned in your IGN
> [{quoted}](name=UMomGae,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-07-16T07:05:21.190+0000) > > Saying @riot doesn't mean that they will respond lmao, fam i think u need to stop doing those things mentioned in your IGN They respond to memes and other trash subjects ALL the time and quickly if they like the meme, this is a very serious situation for them (Riot Games) at this point, they have breached my privacy. As far as my name goes...it is a song name "Drugs and Liquor". I can just relate to the song and like it. I do not do drugs nor have I had a sip of any beer etc in years, by choice never had a problem with it, but thank you for being so "Caring"
: When Riot gives your info to the FBI...
It is a shame that a red has not responded since i have @riot more than once, this could have gone so much better for them. A simple "yes" this is factual from 1 red...admitting to their mistake, I would have had a little empathy for them as human error is common. Well i guess that is mistake number 2 from them.
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:38:56.344+0000) > > I dont know either but i think slander is when you talk bad about someones rep and it does monetary dmg due to the slander. did the police pull a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vk9g-jcsM ? or did they knock like normal people
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:40:39.307+0000) > > did the police pull a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08vk9g-jcsM ? ROFLMFAO!!! Nothing nearly that exciting....just 2 plain clothes joes...basically i wouldn't even talk to them until the police showed up. Unmarked car 2 people with "badges" they were very disrespectful but other than that just looked like 2 ordinary nobodies.
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:24:47.404+0000) > > Maybe...since they came to my house, they might be sending people to everyone that was in that game. Already sent a FOIA and waiting on my chat logs for that day from riot. Sad thing is I reported to riot that i was framed and harassed by a duo the duo said they i was going to "go bomb riot" which i never did. The ticket i sent for the duo framing and harassing me was literally hours before the incident in game, so it might even be that game i told riot about...but was only answered by the copy paste "blitzcrank bot" Also sad that it took the FBI 1 month to actually deal with investigating this. June 19th even in game July 15 FBI at my door. IMO i would sue for slander (i dont know the exact name of the this charge) i dont care what about their terms of use the fact they are basically sending police over something you didnt do and/or say.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:30:24.370+0000) > > IMO i would sue for slander (i dont know the exact name of the this charge) i dont care what about their terms of use the fact they are basically sending police over something you didnt do and/or say. I dont know either but i think slander is when you talk bad about someones rep and it does monetary dmg due to the slander.
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T22:18:17.855+0000) > > I don't know, most are quick to dismiss something that seems as outlandish as this. Even when it is factual. the "mistake" i made was posting 2 threads. I didn't mean to double post. i bet some people are quick to grab free RP just to disagree with your situation i bet. But when the same exact thing happens to them they will post about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T23:14:21.936+0000) > > i bet some people are quick to grab free RP just to disagree with your situation i bet. But when the same exact thing happens to them they will post about it. Maybe...since they came to my house, they might be sending people to everyone that was in that game. Already sent a FOIA and waiting on my chat logs for that day from riot. Sad thing is I reported to riot that i was framed and harassed by a duo the duo said they i was going to "go bomb riot" which i never did. The ticket i sent for the duo framing and harassing me was literally hours before the incident in game, so it might even be that game i told riot about...but was only answered by the copy paste "blitzcrank bot" Also sad that it took the FBI 1 month to actually deal with investigating this. June 19th even in game July 15 FBI at my door.
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:47:08.233+0000) > > Was a mistake. Didn't look like the first posted. why are people downvoting a incident that happened to you? i mean you even said the whole thing was THEIR bad not yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:49:57.700+0000) > > why are people downvoting a incident that happened to you? i mean you even said the whole thing was THEIR bad not yours. I don't know, most are quick to dismiss something that seems as outlandish as this. Even when it is factual. the "mistake" i made was posting 2 threads. I didn't mean to double post.
: When Riot gives your info to the FBI...
Inside Riot Protecting Player Data "Why it Matters Imagine a world where everything you do is public knowledge. There is no privacy. No anonymity. Everyone in your contact list knows about every Google search you’ve ever made, every weird Wikipedia or YouTube rabbit hole you’ve ever fallen down. That’s a world without data privacy, and we’re trying to keep that in the pages of 1984." Riot Games Thanks for the laugh @riot @riotsupport but it seems 1984 came knocking at my door this morning. Need a red to validate this story thanks.
: Sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighborhood are trying out some bold new tactics
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:16:32.471+0000) > > Sounds like the Jehovah's Witnesses in your neighborhood are trying out some bold new tactics Lol I wish. I don't think they have the power to have 4 local cruisers respond with them.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0007000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:52:43.429+0000) > > You are correct they had a folder with papers in it, but they told me they can't show me. I was told by one of the agents I would need to files a foia request, which I will be doing. Well until you do, no one has any reason to just baselessly believe you. Edit: also I’m like 99% sure that they can’t show you a folder and not give you a statement without any kind to keep.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00070000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T21:05:14.225+0000) > > Well until you do, no one has any reason to just baselessly believe you. > > Edit: also I’m like 99% sure that they can’t show you a folder and not give you a statement without any kind to keep. Since I wasn't the person who said w/e it was about the "white house" they can't give more details, it's not like a police report. I need the FOIA request done which will be. I have @Riot to confirm but seems no reds want to validate or have not seen this yet. I don't who who else to @
: Too much tinfoil, your hat is cutting off some much needed oxygen going to your brain.
> [{quoted}](name=Shandrake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:53:23.435+0000) > > Too much tinfoil, your hat is cutting off some much needed oxygen going to your brain. For you maybe...but facts are facts.
: When Riot gives your info to the FBI...
Are there more active rioters in this forum than Riot Blaustoise ?
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=00070000000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:43:39.378+0000) > > I have @riot and @Riot Blaustoise but no response yet, Riot is the only one that can tall you YES he is telling the truth. if they needed more info the date of the incident in game was june 19 the event for me with the fbi happened today. Well the things is if the FBI actually did visit your home, you would have to have some kind of official statement to showcase. The FBI can’t just come to your place without one, so like an email or a physical document which you can take a picture of and show here would be proof enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000700000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:50:45.754+0000) > > Well the things is if the FBI actually did visit your home, you would have to have some kind of official statement to showcase. The FBI can’t just come to your place without one, so like an email or a physical document which you can take a picture of and show here would be proof enough. You are correct they had a folder with papers in it, but they told me they can't show me. I was told by one of the agents I would need to files a foia request, which I will be doing.
: Question why did you put 2 threads?
> [{quoted}](name=Corrector1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:27:13.555+0000) > > Question why did you put 2 threads? Was a mistake. Didn't look like the first posted.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drugs and Liquor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:20:52.795+0000) > > No my responses are that of someone accused of lying, when everyone here is so quick to believe that I am lying and that Riot nor the Government did anything wrong. Which BOTH parties have done. Well when you don’t post proof, why do you expect people to just believe you?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qWlLKYAX,comment-id=0007000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:35:13.030+0000) > > Well when you don’t post proof, why do you expect people to just believe you? I have @riot and @Riot Blaustoise but no response yet, Riot is the only one that can tall you YES he is telling the truth. if they needed more info the date of the incident in game was june 19 the event for me with the fbi happened today.
Show more

Drugs and Liquor

Level 38 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion