Klavier (NA)
: cough {{champion:80}} cough cough
> [{quoted}](name=Klavier,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmE8zAAx,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2017-06-26T14:13:30.535+0000) > > cough {{champion:80}} cough cough Not really his w is easy to predict with parry,and aswell as a simple ninja tabi early game and your completely fine. The only real chances of him killing a fiora are pre-6(but this exists {{item:1054}} so yeah), and post 6 pantheon can go cry in a hole.
bbQsauçe (EUW)
: ***
Manages,Meaning there is actual counterplay meaning you get punished for being a moron and getting hit by her q. That's legit like slaying darius is sleeper op if he gets 5stacks ;-;
: Rito: "Everyone has bad games, and he was being positive about the situation the whole time."
> [{quoted}](name=MSPaintNoose,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zP3xAv4s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-06-26T09:42:53.057+0000) > > Rito: "Everyone has bad games, and he was being positive about the situation the whole time." Atleast he tried to get some farm,while inting so it's ok.
Insides (EUW)
: Rofl, silver myself on this account and the fact that you just said that makes me sick. I didnt even check your account and i dont care but , seriously ? Not all silvers are bad, and tbh , about 20% of silver are way better than the division they are in. Letting that aside, what, he's not a player of the same game ? He cant have an opinion ? my god, ape.
> [{quoted}](name=Insides,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YLy2xprH,comment-id=000300010000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-06-26T11:54:52.608+0000) > > Rofl, silver myself on this account and the fact that you just said that makes me sick. I didnt even check your account and i dont care but , seriously ? Not all silvers are bad, and tbh , about 20% of silver are way better than the division they are in. Letting that aside, what, he's not a player of the same game ? He cant have an opinion ? my god, ape. Jesus,I wasn't saying silvers are bad silvers is average,I'm just saying that there are many players in silver elo so autofill isn't needed.. Also do you really think this is my main account? When was the last time i even played on this lol end of season 5?
Áery (NA)
: Azael said something like "Fiora should win this matchup just because she's Fiora" Either Azael is a shit caster or this champion just doesn't have much counter play you can't offer advice. http://i.imgur.com/6AtJWkA.png
Her counterplay is accept your fate,if you are not a champion that can burst her fast enough and survive her onslaught.
: But it sort of is needed. Without it it, high mmr wait timers would be way too long. I agree, it isn't the best autofill might not be the best fix to this, but it's definitely not the reason he's losing LP.
The guy,is silver 5 I really doubt autofill is needed at silver elo.
: Still nothing to prove his point... How is dodging a bad way to bypass autofill? You lose 3 LP on your first dodge and have around a 3-4 minute wait time, which is nothing compared to losing your game and possibly deranking, if you are at 0 LP. There is really no reason to complain about being autofilled if you look at it this way.
> [{quoted}](name=ya boy yobs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YLy2xprH,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-25T20:46:53.014+0000) > > Still nothing to prove his point... How is dodging a bad way to bypass autofill? > > You lose 3 LP on your first dodge and have around a 3-4 minute wait time, which is nothing compared to losing your game and possibly deranking, if you are at 0 LP. There is really no reason to complain about being autofilled if you look at it this way. But he's still losing lp because of a system that isn't needed.
: How so? Give some depth to your response if you're going to tell me it's retarded.
> [{quoted}](name=ya boy yobs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YLy2xprH,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2017-06-25T18:45:41.515+0000) > > How so? Give some depth to your response if you're going to tell me it's retarded. He litteraly said "because of a flawed system" Because the system is flawed in turns makes it retarted.
: Being hard to kill doesnt make you a tank. Having CC/peel/utility on top of that makes you a tank. Would you call a full lifesteal yi a tank?
Draven has aoe cc (His e),and i am sorry for saying tank,I ment to say drain tank with %dmg reduction.
: Ali buys the wrong starter item so the game is lost?
Games are over around exactly 20mins nowadays,so I mean i don't blame the guy,especially how important bot lane is nowadays.
Prandine (NA)
: Clearly negative and a classic case of "blame the support". Once the lane was lost she started blaming the support Alistar along with the teammates who defended the Alistar.
{{item:3303}} {{champion:12}}. Flaming isn't ok,but the game was far lost,atleast the guy got to vent.
: game is balanced, like you said you just dont understand, try reworking your builds, tanks are op asf your just not changing with the changes
> [{quoted}](name=Bwuceleeroy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xEp4VTtq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-24T17:40:54.975+0000) > > game is balanced, like you said you just dont understand, try reworking your builds, tanks are op asf your just not changing with the changes Honestly your so right,I've been winning all my games playing tanks like {{champion:119}} I just don't die when i jump in 1v5,like wtf just build right you noobs.
: I have a huge problem with DJ Sona skin
As long as she is Thicc nothing else matters.
: They're*
: Thats ok im playing melee adc's now {{champion:57}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3153}}
: {{champion:19}} {{item:1419}} {{item:3074}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3046}}{{item:3047}} {{item:3146}}
Insert generic support with {{item:3109}} and a {{item:3107}} and your set.
: post this in meme.... don't make joke in gameplay section... This section is mean to be serious. Grow up
I am serious? What is {{champion:119}} not a tank,because he sure seems like it.
: but hey 175 x 5 enemies is still 875 and another 875 for every 5 minions in there it can get pretty ridiculous
Oh yeah,i forgot lol i was only doing it for 1 person
Zakrani (NA)
: {{champion:21}} seems to get a rage boner from {{item:3812}} + Bullet Time
I gotta stop you right there,MF honestly doesn't get much from the item for her ulti (if you disregard the +80dmg and +10% cdr) because she would only heal 5% from her ulti,and let's say it's midgame (which is the equivalent of late game in season 7 because nobody reaches late game no more) and the mf is dealing 3.5k dmg with her ulti,5% of 3.5k is only 175,now with her q however she would heal a massive fuckton and aswell from her spammable no cooldown resource less ranged autoattacks.
: No champions should have access to %damage reduction except for tanks and MAYBE juggernauts
: Don't forget {{champion:104}} {{item:3812}} Best drain tank in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=LesVitesses,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UxodyXy3,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-06-24T00:42:35.971+0000) > > Don&#x27;t forget {{champion:104}} {{item:3812}} > Best drain tank in the game. Yup. {{champion:19}} < {{champion:104}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3047}}
Brascus (NA)
: damn gameplay boards, amirite?
Yup. G̶a̶m̶e̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶i̶g̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶c̶l̶e̶j̶e̶r̶k̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶1̶%̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶c̶l̶e̶j̶e̶r̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶,̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶i̶r̶c̶l̶e̶j̶e̶r̶k̶e̶r̶s̶.̶
: Odd. It says here in the client Draven is a mage? {{champion:119}} {{item:3115}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3100}} {{item:3089}} {{item:3146}} Have I been building him wrong all these years?!?
It's just with sudden meta changes that draven has went from a apc to a late game dps tank.
: The sad part is that this is actual reality right now ADC's are the most tanky class in the game :S
{{champion:119}} is actually classified as a ranged tank like gnar but 5x tankier.
: Nice bait, good job lmao
What bait? Draven is a tank.
: @meddler: please explain why you think you need to nerf cleaver, only referring to melee champions
: > [{quoted}](name=SonicMaster02,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UxodyXy3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-23T21:10:44.562+0000) > > And how does that show that tanks are op? http://i.imgur.com/hNwfAzp.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UxodyXy3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-06-23T21:14:27.571+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/hNwfAzp.gif This isn't a joke! Draven is a tank,the one and only almighty tank!
Crett (NA)
: That's But That's--
I forget how to communicate properly sometimes aswell.
Rioter Comments
: Okay here's the thing. Their damage may be reliable due to it being from auto attacks, but in higher ELOs they have to be PERFECT on positioning or they get fucked, unless your team gets a good engage and the other team cant fight back.
> [{quoted}](name=Pathfinder Yasuo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8NdcnFZn,comment-id=0017,timestamp=2017-06-23T19:43:47.861+0000) > > Okay here&#x27;s the thing. Their damage may be reliable due to it being from auto attacks, but in higher ELOs they have to be PERFECT on positioning or they get fucked, unless your team gets a good engage and the other team cant fight back. {{champion:119}} with {{item:3046}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3047}} (And his support from a mile away with the {{item:3107}} and when they finnaly get to him that bullshit {{item:3109}} ) you think you caught him out? LOL He caught you out,this motherfucker is a tank with sustained burst damage ready to fucking 1v5.
: Or maybe if {{item:3075}} had it LIKE TANK PLAYERS HAVE SUGGESTED FOR YEARS then the item wouldn't be a piece of shit and adc's wouldn't be running around countering tanks, assassins, mages, and burst champs with one fucking item ({{item:3072}}/{{item:3812}})
> [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6GEvRNXP,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2017-06-23T18:53:19.934+0000) > > Or maybe if {{item:3075}} had it LIKE TANK PLAYERS HAVE SUGGESTED FOR YEARS then the item wouldn&#x27;t be a piece of shit and adc&#x27;s wouldn&#x27;t be running around countering tanks, assassins, mages, and burst champs with one fucking item ({{item:3072}}/{{item:3812}}) What a buff to tanks to help them vs our almighty adc overlords! Hang this man for such tyranny! This is blasphemy! As said in the League of legends bible verse 4:20 "For thy adc overlord may not be countered,for thy adc overlord must be almighty and omnipotent"
: What? Yes I do.
> [{quoted}](name=Tobias Brackner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExuWENs6,comment-id=0005000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-22T20:56:13.158+0000) > > What? Yes I do. Than,don't spew bullshit like "Even the best champions have weaknesses to exploit. People forget that and it doesn't make sense why." Also don't spew more bullshit like > [{quoted}](name=Tobias Brackner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExuWENs6,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-06-22T19:00:10.246+0000) > > What are you even complaining about? > > Metas are there because they naturally arise. > > Learn how to beat the meta.
: Even the best champions have weaknesses to exploit. People forget that and it doesn't make sense why.
> [{quoted}](name=Tobias Brackner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ExuWENs6,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-06-22T19:00:42.543+0000) > > Even the best champions have weaknesses to exploit. > > People forget that and it doesn&#x27;t make sense why. You must never lose lane.
HeeroTX (NA)
: Actually, that WOULD have been fine if towers weren't shyte. The thing that led to "adc2017 LOL" meme was that early game sucked for adcs and games were decided by 10 mins (not "ended" but decided). Which was largely because junglers (and sometimes roaming mids) could just @sspound bot lane REAL early in the game. If TOWERS were where they should be, then having weak early bot is "balanced" just like you say. But then LCS early game is too boring, so we keep towers weak and just make EVERYONE do massive damage as fast as possible.
> [{quoted}](name=HeeroTX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xGXTN428,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2017-06-22T16:45:52.334+0000) > > Actually, that WOULD have been fine if towers weren&#x27;t shyte. The thing that led to &quot;adc2017 LOL&quot; meme was that early game sucked for adcs and games were decided by 10 mins (not &quot;ended&quot; but decided). Which was largely because junglers (and sometimes roaming mids) could just @sspound bot lane REAL early in the game. If TOWERS were where they should be, then having weak early bot is &quot;balanced&quot; just like you say. But then LCS early game is too boring, so we keep towers weak and just make EVERYONE do massive damage as fast as possible. What changed? Games are now decided by 5mins,and usually everygame is a stomp.
: Orianna still has mana issues. She is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=UnlovableLove,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V9ypQafn,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-06-21T23:42:49.256+0000) > > Orianna still has mana issues. She is fine. Hello {{item:3802}} nice to meet you! Oh you cost only 900gold? That's nice!
: w is a pretty good tool
> [{quoted}](name=Afk Warding,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V9ypQafn,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2017-06-22T00:09:51.633+0000) > > w is a pretty good tool Don't forget her ultimate.
: I think asking "why did you invade" instead of "I don't think you should invade" makes it sound a bit more like flame
> [{quoted}](name=James Borne,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kwhuEfAj,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-06-21T23:26:57.841+0000) > > I think asking &quot;why did you invade&quot; instead of &quot;I don&#x27;t think you should invade&quot; makes it sound a bit more like flame But that's ridiclous,this isn't a game made for 5 year olds,he shouldn't have to go out of his way to treat the people he is playing with like toddlers whom somehow managed to get ahold of a computer.
: that's the problem though. A player will rarely say "i am going to int". They die 20 times but as long as they CS, say positive things in chat, and get a tiny handful of assists they can claim that they were just having a bad game.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kwhuEfAj,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-06-21T21:34:51.357+0000) > > that&#x27;s the problem though. A player will rarely say &quot;i am going to int&quot;. They die 20 times but as long as they CS, say positive things in chat, and get a tiny handful of assists they can claim that they were just having a bad game. So true,and then the guy who gets mad that you just costed him a game and -20lp is toxic because he wants to win.
: So HOW exactly this is balanced?
Quick everyone downvote him,and disregard everything he said because it's janna x rubick! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Buffy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sir Fuzzi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tZw6OpEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-17T04:57:39.402+0000) > > The problem is all the arguments on both sides have been exhausted and the matter&#x27;s been stripped down to this: like Lee Sin, people just either do or don&#x27;t like his flexibility. Some people can handle it, some can&#x27;t. Very little middle ground. Some people think Lux is terrifying. It&#x27;s just a human thing. It&#x27;s preference. > > People have to dial back and realize they might not have the broad picture. As much as the OP poorly worded their argument, the fact is people do, by and large, dislike playing against Yasuo. He's nearing a 100% ban rate. This is indicative he is not in a healthy state, regardless of the state of his balance. You cannot say the same of Lux.
: Give me 1 squishy melee champ this **doesn't** apply to.
: One for all Zilean v Ziggs
Rioter Comments
: The whole idea of solo q is different, but the point still stands.
No it doesnt. Welcome to solo-q where 10 morons are put together in the summoner's rift to fight and drool to the death. This is not the lcs. The lcs is a whole different story every person is capable of farming and playing safe,but that's a whole different story in soloq. Also in soloq(as you have noticed,since your bronze) your teammates aren't "in" on your strategy to not die for them it's run it down the lane and keep dying until they die or run it down the lane and keep killing them until they die. welcome to low elo {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Jbels (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=BestGangZhaoNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=cqT7lLFE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-05T17:15:43.874+0000) > > Says the hardstuck silver 4/5 lmao. You clearly are not too good at this game, and if you are playing ranked, you should be smart and not pick your main into clear counters :) I don't need to be in challenger to understand a champion I've been playing for a long time. If you've got nothing good to contribute, there's the door.
He is contributing,he's telling you how you're a moron,for picking sion into clear counters. Sion just doesn't fit in this meta. Deal with it and wait till riot acknowledges tanks as a real class.
Sciela (NA)
: Why bother making divers?
Don't know why your getting downvoted your right,lol. Divers are such a feast or famine class it's ridiclous,to ACTUALLY DIVE you have to either be a champ that can abuse gargoyle stoneplate to live a extra 3seconds (in total live 6seconds ) or get fed really early on to actually do anything.
: Can we give GP's barrels the Xayah/Caitlyn treatment?
That's ridiclous gp is strong enough. Are we just going to ignore how his barrels need to stay like that otherwise he'll be up there with lucian & lee sin in "balance". His barrels ignore 40% of armor (he also builds lord dominks/mortal reminder that's 70%+ armor shred) Also his barrels are aoe and commit a slow. Also are we going to ignore how his ulti is a aoe global slow that can gives buffs to allies and deal true dmg which can turn teamfights in a second. Also are we going to just ignore his built in cleanse+heal? :) kty 100% ad scaling true dmg passive fun champ
: beside the {{item:3800}} changes these item adjustments look really promising finally, a patch i can be excited for
> [{quoted}](name=Big Lincoln,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sAA8XAo5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-31T18:23:46.767+0000) > > beside the {{item:3800}} changes these item adjustments look really promising > > finally, a patch i can be excited for conveniently ignore how the changes to righteous glory fuck singed's itemization.
: Thanks friend. Have to belieeeeeeeeve.
http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/05/531-pbe-update.html?m=1#balance Changes!!!
: There are a lot of things you can do to buff Singed's raw power, but that don't really fix the main problem for the people who like to main him. Singed players aren't interested in being an unstoppable engage derptank like malph or mao. We want to primarily be split pushers and map-wide disruptors. In short, we want to be chased and we want the enemy to have to invest time and cooldowns to chase us. We want to be an unstoppable force of map pressure. For this, there needs to be a legitimate lure to being chased, and we need to be good at escaping. A few ideas more along this line (which is to say maybe some but not all) Ideas that focus on baiting a chase: 1. Improve our ability to take towers so that leaving us alone in a lane is punished with objectives 2. Consider a mechanic discouraging the enemy from letting us free / proxy farm. For example, a passive that slowly stacks our health on minion kills instead of a passive that converts Mana to health. 3. Possibly allow us to disrupt the enemy jungle by making it easier for us to steal camps 4. Consider adding a % health damage to minions in our poison that allows us to take them more quickly later in the game without being forced to build AP. This would free up our time to disrupt as we please (such as taking enemy jungle camps, harassing the jungle directly, TP ganks, etc) Ideas that focus on escaping the chase: 1. Improved damage on poison trail that scales into the late game without forcing us to build full AP items. Make AP item purchases more for utility than pure damage. (I.e. rylai's). Please ensure that this is not too punishing for Squishies but still meaningful to bruisers. 2. Allow us to cast goo without stopping to cast. This would allow us to use it to slow champions with targeted dashes without worrying that the cast time might get us in range for their targeted dash. 3. Slow resistance, OR tenacity somewhere in the kit. 4. Better innate ability to tank... Especially when outnumbered. Obviously all of these things together would make singed vastly overpowered. But the focus here shouldn't be on a derptank engages. It should be on making singed feel like a slippery mad scientist that ruins all your best laid plans.
These changes (not all of them ofc then singed would be 100% wr) would bring back singed's identity,nicely well put! Real shame it won't be seen by rito :(
Show more

Dryden814

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion