: > [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HHnMyGOj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-01T21:28:11.606+0000) > > From what I'm reading, you had a 14-day ban. You continued to be toxic. You triggered a punishment, but the IFS mistakenly gave you a 10-CR instead of the natural perma-ban next step. Rito manually reviewed your account and gave you the correct punishment. It shows they do audit their system. > > What's arbitrary about that? So about 2 months with honors, no punishments, honor checkpoints, and stuff = permaban. The system clearly said my account deescalated because I had 2 months of clean play. They ignored it. That's called arbitrary.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Ultima,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HHnMyGOj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-02-01T21:29:52.407+0000) > > So about 2 months with honors, no punishments, honor checkpoints, and stuff = permaban. The system clearly said my account deescalated because I had 2 months of clean play. They ignored it. That's called arbitrary. 2 MONTHS you had your 2 week ban in December just cause its Feb 1st doesnt make it a whole other month you can add up as well as the fact you are complaining about it is going about it all wrong talk to riot not try to belittle them on their own forums
Snowic (NA)
: Riot please revert the Rakan changes immediately the entire community of Rakan mains is begging you
I havent tried playing him and im not too up to date on League buffs and nerfs but just hearing you tall about it makes it sound so bad and i dont even want to try and see what it is like espcially since he now has a 20% win rate. To all the people that were saying he was broken are absolutely wrong i love playing strong supports and rakan was already on the weaker scale if he werent with xayah in lane. You cant talk about how broken a champion is just cause you were the trash adc on the opposing side
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Duke 0f Pain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BETcwdv8,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2017-10-16T02:16:11.392+0000) > > yeah i completely forgot about the victorious janna but i dont get the its for graves nobody plays him and he had no important role this entire season. Actually he did at the start of the season, which is when they choose them (around MSI)
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BETcwdv8,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-16T02:18:03.790+0000) > > Actually he did at the start of the season, which is when they choose them (around MSI) but the only thing that happened is they gave him his cigar and a mini rework even after that he wasnt always banned or always in a match unlike people like syndra or chogath and if you search up graves season 7 on google you will find 26 pages that actually show graves but if you search chogath season 7 u get 41 pages that show chogath
: > [{quoted}](name=Duke 0f Pain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BETcwdv8,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-09-23T22:07:40.034+0000) > > I'm thinking it will be {{champion:31}} Cho'Gath, since he got the new rework he has been played crazy and i see him all the time if it isn't cho i would be suprised but i could also understand if it were {{champion:154}} zac since he has also been played a lot near the mid season and you can still see him floating around. Another high ranking person it could be would be {{champion:40}} janna since almost every support main has been using her to climb ranks. Can't be Janna since she already has Victorious skin XD
> [{quoted}](name=Shando Stormage,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BETcwdv8,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2017-09-30T18:15:43.694+0000) > > Can't be Janna since she already has Victorious skin XD yeah i completely forgot about the victorious janna but i dont get the its for graves nobody plays him and he had no important role this entire season.
: Incidentally, for the 'Who Will Win?' thing, does it automatically complete once it expires? I am on the page right now and yeah, I've moved all the teams around according to what I imagine will happen, and I have seen the 'saving changes' thing complete but since there's no actual 'lock in my choices' button or anything, how am I supposed to complete the mission if it's NOT automatically done upon the expiry date?
> [{quoted}](name=GentlemanGhidora,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kUZc8a1E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-30T18:14:03.293+0000) > > Incidentally, for the 'Who Will Win?' thing, does it automatically complete once it expires? I am on the page right now and yeah, I've moved all the teams around according to what I imagine will happen, and I have seen the 'saving changes' thing complete but since there's no actual 'lock in my choices' button or anything, how am I supposed to complete the mission if it's NOT automatically done upon the expiry date? Well for me when i finished my worlds pick em i left the page not even closing it looked at my league account and it gave the finished mission
Rioter Comments
Ishawnn (NA)
: Victorious Skin Season 7
I'm thinking it will be {{champion:31}} Cho'Gath, since he got the new rework he has been played crazy and i see him all the time if it isn't cho i would be suprised but i could also understand if it were {{champion:154}} zac since he has also been played a lot near the mid season and you can still see him floating around. Another high ranking person it could be would be {{champion:40}} janna since almost every support main has been using her to climb ranks.
: @Riot Are legacy skins ever coming back to the shop?
So does anyone know if there has been any form of event that has brought old legacy skins back cause if they only let it happen through hextech crafting that would be wierd because they could make more sales if they brought them back since people want them back. Like i really want Lunar Wraith Morgana to come back since its been over a year since it was last available and i would be willing to pay 1350 or 1820 for the skin even though its a 975{{champion:25}}
: Having issues Patching 7.13? Click Here!
I have a question about the honor system for bans and wait timers. I know if you get a ban you lose a level but what about queue wait timers. I get these a lot due to lag and i think if you lost an honor level do to a 5 or 6 min queue wait timer that is pretty dumb. I can understand if you lost a level if you got a leaver buster but that shouldn't apply to 5-6 min queue wait timers. I don't know for sure if it does apply i'm wondering if it does and if yes you do lose a level for wait timers then you should fix that to maybe lose a little bit of honor exp
: Patch 7.13 notes
Is it just me or did only some of this stuff happen in the league update today on my homepage i dont see the skt1 skins but i see the item changes and i dont have things like the honor update either
: Cheap Cosplay Challenge: Leona vs. Diana
you should have the girls do {{champion:103}} vs {{champion:69}} I think it would be cool. or do {{champion:103}} vs {{champion:37}}

Duke 0f Pain

Level 120 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion