: League is just disappointing now, win or lose it's not fulfilling or even remotely fun at all
https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.217203265.2092/raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg
ShinKuns (EUNE)
: Help me unban my friend from real life
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
: LCS viewership went down so much.
Good, we can only hope it hurts Riot more till they actually 1)start talking to their community and 2)build a game that promotes ACTUAL gameplay and outplays, not this "haha I'm an AD assassin so I win" bullshit.
: My honor level
Nope. I like it just the way it is, and that's based off honors. If you're not getting those, then maybe be a more 'sportsly'. Anything obtained to quickly isn't worth it, the way they have it now works perfectly. If earned, you know you're playing with honorable people. I'm pretty happy with it.
Dllesh (NA)
: non-stop hate speech from pre-game to after game
It's hard to do, but you simply cannot respond to toxicity. They know they can use the threat of reports to trigger you, and if you have a large chat log you're more than likely going to get a chat restriction. The only and best (by far) thing to do is simply ignore and mute. Report them afterwards, the chat logs will more than damn them.
: Uninstalled LoL. Thank you for everything, Riot. :) #Salute
Way to long of a post. Needs better formatting, even though you broke it into paragraphs it still feels like block text to the eyes. Also, it's the loud minority that dislike this season. Those that do like it (it seems the majority) are busy playing League of Legends.
: If I tell you to fuck off my lane, and I spam danger ping my lane
After reading the comments, this guy is completely toxic. lol
mærk (NA)
: Reads title, loves it. Upvotes. This should have been implemented into Ranked long ago so people can't troll and or AFK champion selection. Edit: After thinking it over, it's not so great after all. What if people swap roles?
Well, it's optional and up for debate, but that's why I included the idea that the client just pre-selects two standard jungle summoner-spells; Smite and Flash. If, in case, you forget to even hassle with the summoner spells, you'll at least have the two most standard ones as a jungler. If you ARE looking to swap with another player, chances are you're already involved enough to remember your summoner spells, I'd think.
Rioter Comments
: Y'know its gotten pretty bad if a game gets so bad it breaks addiction, fun and escapism.
I'm not dropping the game. This will happen to you with ANY game when you've played it long enough. Game is perfectly fine. Dear reader, if you're reading this comment and agree, then you probably realized that OP is being melodramatic. Good for you! You're right!
: I think Stealth should be removed from the game until it is Healthy, Change my mind
Your opinion on stealth is skewed and one directional. No need for anyone to change your mind.
Culinary (NA)
: Honor level 2 in order to get ranked rewards.
"Yes, you're going to say "Well don't be toxic, it's your fault!"" - You Yep. This is where I stopped reading. At least you recognize it. It's not Riot's logic, we all want you to stop being toxic. Just stop? Don't expect to be rewarded for being a crappy person.
: How and why did Crimson Akali, an homage to Soul Calibur's Taki, become Infernal???
: I really like what Riot has done to new Akali's face
It's amazing to see anything positive about Akali on the forums right now. I, for one, love her new redesign, art and kit. The art just looks absolutely gorgeous!
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Those statistics do not show Talon or Ekko when played with Smite. They show the general case. I'm specifically talking about the smite variation. Also, people still need to execute the strat correctly. The only start figuring it out, which means that most people just pick on it now and experiment with it. Just wait for when it becomes more popular and people get it down correctly.
So, maybe, you should have posted this in the forums with a "My opinion is..." instead of stating it like its a factual thing? If there was a significant shift with them taking smite and getting "freelo" (As you put it), it would show in their win rates under "Jungler" on Champion.gg. I quickly looked this up, and both Talon and Ekko are sitting around 51-52% win-rate with smite. It's above 50% but HARDLY something to consider "freelo" (a super dramatic term). Also, if you're mid-laner is taking smite and you don't believe there is any counter play or punishment to that then I got some news for ya'! There definitely is.... This just requires a bit more coordination. It's obvious what their plan is if they have smite, so talk to your jungler about how easy a kill catching them could be. Then what? They're stuck with smite, knowing they'll be hunted if they go to use it. Now, I understand that they can take their own raptors, but this is also punishable if you catch them in the act. Raptors DO damage. You 'pincering' them against raptors can very easily turn into a kill for you. This comes with risks, I know. Over-all, there is lack of evidence suggesting anything beyond your own experience to state that these picks are "Freelo" picks....
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: Climbing is now the most "abuse the meta" we've ever seen.
THESE ARE STATS: Champion.gg Talon - Plat winrate 52% - Silver 49% win rate. Ekko - Plat 50% - Silver 50%. Taliyah - Plat 51% - Silver 49%. Aatrox - Plat 46% - Silver 49% Nothing about these numbers show a "free-lo" champ. It seems like your argument is just based on your feelings? Is there any stats you want to provide to further back up your point? People need to stop posting things they THINK is "truth".
Zxyo7331 (EUW)
: I don't like it tbh. I think they should keep the same skins instead of completely renewing a skin. I like a red clothing akali, not a burning akali.
You would be the very small minority, I'd say. Honestly, you're complain could be solved by a chroma pack.
jovack (NA)
: liberal sjw blizzard ruining our games again
:\ I think she looks tight now. I know I know... this angers you! It's ok, we'll establish a safe-zone for you in just a moment!
: There was nothing wrong with the last Runes + mastery system
I much prefer this new system compared to the old one. Thank god.
: Honestly, seeing the Akali rework makes playing immobile champs seem unfair.
Sunfire Cape + Tank/bruiser. I mean, if we're just going to speculate what her damage math, then I'll just tell you that this is how easy it'll be to counter her. Sunfire Cape + Tank/Bruiser. Oh, wait, speculating her damage math suddenly becoming relevant in a conversation? Gosh, well then we'll just have to stop flaming the forums with ourage and wait to see how she actually handles in PBE.
DaCurtis (OCE)
: Create a Third Rune Slot for Base Stats!
Adding a rune that gives more AD or AP will only escalate the "crisis" that the boards are aflame with - level 2 all-ins and how effective they are. I have no idea how this post is getting so many points, sounds like a conspiracy to inflate ideas to me.
: As a Akali player...
What are you talking about... her kit was so dry before this rework. This will add some depth to how she'll be played. Not to mention her new art design is rocking, and I don't know how you could possibly disagree with that unless you just absolutely abhor tattoos.
: {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} In all seriousness, how do you feel about the new splash? Or do you plan on making a separate post for that?
> [{quoted}](name=Kairoptra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wfcE2YE1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T15:56:28.025+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > In all seriousness, how do you feel about the new splash? Or do you plan on making a separate post for that? It's - amazing.
ASVXCZW (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Duskz101,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6t4bFol,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-14T10:44:11.135+0000) > > League of Legends has well of 50 million players. I don't think they're worried about that. This is just a matter of time. According to Google's "league of legends" searching graph it has been falling continuously and consistently approximately since 2013 and i can't wait for them to release the player base numbers of this season.
> [{quoted}](name=ASVXCZW,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=V6t4bFol,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-07-14T14:34:22.175+0000) > > This is just a matter of time. According to Google's "league of legends" searching graph it has been falling continuously and consistently approximately since 2013 and i can't wait for them to release the player base numbers of this season. Every game has an up and every game WILL have a down, and then a steady. You'll never retain 75 million players, regardless of what you do. It's unrealistic to think that a downshift in player base is purely the result of disliking the game. More or less, people are going to newer games (as they always have) to have new experiences. That's natural, guys.
Antenora (EUW)
: Seriously giving Akali TRUE stealth?
We haven't even seen her in action (in the game itself) to make judgments yet and you're all already crying. This is one of the issues with chat boards. How about we battle against her when she comes out and form a more intellectual response with backed experience?
: Your game will start to fail for the same reasons Facebook became what it is.
League of Legends has well of 50 million players. I don't think they're worried about that.
: Maybe people DIDN'T want bot lane to be addressed?
I think it is important to remember that the loudest group is often the one that speaks up the most. Often, even though they are the minority, it SEEMS like they're the majority for that reason.
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkRaynger,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OceEzpIl,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-12T16:27:41.975+0000) > Other companies exist. Other games are being and will be developed. You are going to pay for this in the market place, when your customers leave for something better. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but eventually. They all ready had a lot of players leave. League isnt even a big game on twitch anymore.
Its the second largest game on twitch... What are you talking about.
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Genderbend Thread!
I really wish they'd actually do skins in this category. We could call it, "The Alternate Timeline" skin set. Would be great, hahah!
Rioter Comments
: It's the Discord overlay.
Ooo... Hmm... I'll definitely check that out, thanks for the heads up.
Rioter Comments
: Urf more often
I think (from life experience) too much of anything wears out the excitement of it.
Rioter Comments
: I feel like HoTS is where League is trying to head. Games are typically 20 mins, and almost everyone can one shot almost everyone else.
Yoooou definitely don't play HoTS if you think the damage is high in that game. Compared to League of Legends, the damage in hots is VERY tame. Even through out the game, assassins still need a good gank to kill people.
3Dupree (NA)
: I believe I was unreasonably banned.
To be permanently banned you have to be CONSISTENTLY getting various punishments. I don't think they would be that *consistent* of issuing punishments if there wasn't a problem on your end.
Aeôs (NA)
: Bring back honoring enemy teams pls
I'd like to propose that it would be a separate vote from up-voting team members. Keep the same voting screen for team, with different honors, and below have all five opponents and a simpily "Thumbs up" button for whoever performed honorably.
Trauja (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=YerroFever,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jgFef3jf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-07T21:18:52.120+0000) > > It depends on how you play. Things you do and say effect your honor recovery just like getting honors from other players. > > So if you throw insults every now and then, have mini rage fits, argue with teammates, etc... but you're not getting punished again, you're holding yourself back. > > So if you get 1 game where a teammate honored you but then 9 games with people reporting you because you were mildly toxic but not toxic enough for a punishment, you're going to get set back rather than going forward. I'm not that toxic anymore, i don't swear, but i admit i'm an " ez " guy so.. maybe that's it. Riot should be more clear with this tho, i would love to be notified with something to let me know if i'm holding myself back
If you're an 'ez' guy than you're still toxic as a person. Your intention with the word 'ez' is to depersonalize and lower the opponent's morale. That's not good sportsmanship. If you find it hard to sincerely "shake the hand of your opponent", then there is still a small issue you need to fix.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: the tribunal hasn't been a thing in years. do your research before coming up with an opinion about how you think the system works, in the future {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} >1) For such a MASSIVE company (reporting 65 million unique log-ins through a week, that's what Riot reports) I don't think this is an outrageous thing to expect question: exactly how many people do you think it would take to **manually review** 65 million reports per hour?
Oh, well... Hahaha. It has been a long while since we played League... a LONG while. lol!
: > [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9KAE6db1,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-06T15:57:32.847+0000) > > #what The English language becomes more corrupted and unintelligible by the day. #Deadass
I'd argue that it takes more intelligence to correctly abstract the correct words by inference than it would to simply read the entirety of the word to begin with. Also, if you think that this is an example of the deterioration of the English language, I could point to some ready examples of poets and authors from a few hundred years ago that'd readily argue on how bad current English is, anyhow. Just goes to show that culture determines more about the use of English than anything else.
: Going to ward and 2 seconds later your ADC goes in 1v2
: Incentivize "Fill"
Actually, as a side note, I'd enjoy it if 'Fill' also gave button-options to leave out particular roles. I think it's a bit better now-a-days, but I'd still like the option of 'filling' EXCEPT for support, for instance.
Rioter Comments
KaOoodle (NA)
: Buggy champ select won't let me ban/pick champions.
Boosting this, since its still an issue all the way into 2018.
Rioter Comments
: Anybody prefer it when they're champions are not meta
Very curious as to what OP actually plays... not stating it makes it seem like you're trying to dodge the, "Well duh, you're playing a champ that was META from release."
: Thoughts on Xayah's quote "I prefer to work at night, because, y'know, the sun? Bright? Yuck!"
A lot of people prefer cloudy/rainy days. Disliking the sun isn't really emo or edgy, it could just be a preference.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Duskz101

Level 37 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion