Meddler (NA)
: Prototype Wukong Changes on PBE Context
Can you please considerer keep shredding the target's Armor on Q? With new Q's passive, Wukong seems to make better use of Trinity Force than Black Cleaver, so having natural armor penetration should help more in combat against tanks than having minimal magic damage in only 1aa.
: Updating our discounts for 2019
We are already in the middle of April and you put different items of champions and skins in just 2 or 3 weeks!!! =\
Psyfist (NA)
: Did you guys consider any changes to Zac's Q as well? I think the new one is great, but if it worked more like Pyke's Q (having 2 parts) then it might help his ability to lane again just to have some reliable poke.
Or Thresh's E! With a ult revert, it would be great if Zac had the ability to pull or push enemies, making him a chaos machine that separates the entire enemy team.
: What if we make the defensive stats a "Unique Passive: Not this time!"
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Have you considered changing Ohmwrecker to be a tanky support item that grants a targeted tower within range the old school summoner effect of Fortify? Tower granted invulnerability as well as increased attack speed and splash on attacks. Give it a moderately long cooldown, like 150s, make it build out of Kindlegem, Cloth Armor and Null-Magic Mantle maybe? Also I do hope you plan to introduce and expand on support items. Support itemization is always so stale and unexciting. I find myself buying the same 3-4 items every match, with the occasional, *very rare* chance of mixing it up with only one other item. I don't see what's wrong with Mikaels that is requires a rework, I absolutely love its active, but it's incredibly situational because of its one time use. Having it grant 50% tenacity for 3s after successfully removing a cc could make it amazing. Its cooldown is ridiculously long too, however, and I think 90s would make it better. I'd love to see a support item that lets you link with an ally similarly to Zeke's Herald where, after building 100 stacks with your targeted ally, your next heal will cause that ally to be shielded for the heal amount after a 3s delay, or your next shield will cause that ally to be healed for the shielded amount after a 3s delay.
> [{quoted}](name=Krys Star,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=BE56qAN1,comment-id=000200000014,timestamp=2019-04-05T21:18:28.219+0000) > > Have you considered changing Ohmwrecker to be a tanky support item that grants a targeted tower within range the old school summoner effect of Fortify? Tower granted invulnerability as well as increased attack speed and splash on attacks. Give it a moderately long cooldown, like 150s, and it'd be a great support item. > > Also I do hope you plan to introduce and expand support items. Support itemization is always so stale and unexciting. I find myself buying the same 3-4 items every match, with the occasional, *very rare* chance of mixing it up with only one other item. This! If Ohmwrecker had alternate effects that could affect allied and enemy towers it would be a great item!
Meddler (NA)
: We don't have a firm direction yet, hence the ongoing discussion. Very likely it'll become a unique choice with Archangel's/Seraph's though as a starting point (you can only ever have one of the two Tear lines in your inventory and we therefore won't balance around the possibility of you having both).
Can I ask you something? In Ezreal rework, did you guys considered change his passive by Muramana Unique Passive (Shock)? Today, can we dream with a Manamune/Muramana rework not focused in single target spells and damage on-hit that is useful for more ad-casters champions?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 30
Why do you guys insist on "obscure" mechanic? Why does Akali still need a different kind of invisibility?
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
Thank you for opening dialogue with us! I believe you are going in the right direction and trust your work. Anyway, here are my cents: {{item:3035}} tree looks great! New {{item:3161}} is the item bruisers want, finally, although I like the version currently on the Nexus Blitz and I would not mind seeing the two in game. {{item:3508}} is on the way... In fact, the only change I do not like is {{item:3046}}. This item has always had high MS and ignore unit collision when chasing champions and I think the current version is perfect! If you Rioters really want to take the damage reduction to leave the shield, please keep the Unique Passive Spectral Waltz! As for Unique Passive Lifeline ... Does not the community usually hate shields? I hate! But if you want to continue with this effect for an adc protect yourself from {{champion:238}} as Hexdrinker protects you from {{champion:55}} , why not make a new item? In fact, already considered one {{item:3155}} with Armor instead of RM that such a shield only against physical damage? Finally, I have some suggestions: {{item:3031}} Components: {{item:1038}} + {{item:1037}} Attributes: higher AD Unique Passive: Infinity: Increases damage of your basic attacks by 10%. This effect applies to critics as well. Unique Passive: Edge: Doubles your Critical Strike Chance. {{item:3508}} Components: {{item:1038}} OR {{item:3133}} + mana item (Have you considered {{item:3057}} to {{champion:42}}, {{champion:81}} and others to have more mana and CDR item options?) Attributes: AD + mana Unique Passive: Basic attacks refunds X% of your missing mana. Unique Passive: Edge: Doubles your Critical Strike Chance. {{item:3095}} Components: {{item:2015}} + {{item:1038}} OR {{item:1037}} Attributes: AD + AS Passive: Energize: Moving and attacking builds stacks, up to 100. When fully stacked, your next basic attack expends the charges and becomes energized. Unique Passive: Energized Strike: Your energized basic attacks deal X bonus magic damage on-hit. Unique Passive: Stormrazor: Attacks became Energized 25% faster. Unique Passive: Infinity: Increases damage of your energized attacks by 25%. This effect applies to critics as well. Unique Passive: Edge: Doubles your Critical Strike Chance. {{item:3094}} Components: {{item:3086}} + {{item:2015}} Attributes: +35% AS, 7% MS, +25% Critical Strike Chance Passive: Energize: Moving and attacking builds stacks, up to 100. When fully stacked, your next basic attack expends the charges and becomes energized. Unique Passive: Energized Strike: Your energized basic attacks deal X bonus magic damage on-hit. Unique Passive: Firecannon: Your Energized attacks gain 35% bonus range (+150 range maximum) and deal X magic damage on-hit. Energized attacks work on structures. {{item:3087}} Components: {{item:3086}} + {{item:2015}} Attributes: +35% AS, 7% MS, +25% Critical Strike Chance Passive: Energize: Moving and attacking builds stacks, up to 100. When fully stacked, your next basic attack expends the charges and becomes energized. Unique Passive: Energized Strike: Your energized basic attacks deal X bonus magic damage on-hit. Unique Passive: Shiv Lightning: Your energized basic attacks deal X bonus magic damage to up to 5 targets on hit. This effect can critically strike. {{item:3085}} Components: {{item:3086}} + {{item:1042}} + {{item:1042}} Attributes: +35% AS, 7% MS, +25% Critical Strike Chance Unique Passive: Wind's Fury: Your basic attacks fire bolts at 2 targets near your primary target (375 range), each dealing 40% of your attack damage as physical damage and applying on-hit effects (ranged only). These bolts can critically strike. {{item:3046}} Components: {{item:3086}} + {{item:1042}} + {{item:1042}} Attributes: +35% AS, 7% MS, +25% Critical Strike Chance Unique Passive: Spectral Waltz: While within 500 units of an enemy champion you can see, you gain 8% movement speed and pass through units. Unique Passive: Lament OR Lifeline {{item:3091}} (another early defensive option) Components: {{item:3086}} + {{item:1042}} + {{item:1042}} Attributes: +35% AS, 7% MS, +25% Critical Strike Chance UNIQUE Passive: Basic attacks steal "X" magic resist and "Y" armor from the target for "Z" time (stacks up to "N" time). Optional: Meele champions gain double stacks. PS: Sorry for my bad english!
Meddler (NA)
: Open to it, would want to see what we settle on for Oblivion Orb nerfs and how it affects champs in question first though, rather than buffing pre-emptively.
Medldler, have you considered giving the Orb the quality of Grievous Wounds and leaving the magic penetration to the final item? Thus mages would have a cheap option against healing and regeneration like ADCs and tanks and would delay the damage amplification they get today with 1.5 items (+ boots). Answering your frequency question: I prefer 2 or more posts a week, even if they are less dense. =)
Meddler (NA)
: What we'll likely do in 9.2: Adaptive (Slot 1 and 2) :: 10 >>> 9 [AP: 10 >>> 9, AD: 6 >>> 5.4] Armor (Slot 2 and 3) :: 5 >>> 6 Magic Resist (Slot 2 and 3) :: 6 >>> 8 Changes look pretty small individually, given it's narrowing the gap between offensive and defensive runes from both sides we're expecting it to be larger than it looks though, especially since in a number of cases it should also result in people swapping from offense to defense. E.g. not just 2 x 6 AD and 1 x 5 Armor vrs the same, but more cases of 1 x 5.4 AD vrs 2 x 6 Armor.
What about increase (as much as possible) defensive stats in slot 2 where they compete with the ofensive ones? Also, if possible, let the adaptative power as 10/6... Decimal numbers are annoying and counterintuitive for beginners. =\

ETcoetera

Level 10 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion