: > [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=67fjz6tI,comment-id=003c,timestamp=2018-11-25T20:43:51.017+0000) > > I'd renominate myself but my respect for the mod program has diminished infinitely after my inappropriate and unwarranted removal, despite the fact that I was considered for the Advisor position. After the last 5 months there has not been any evidence shown to prove that I did anything at all wrong, while rampant harassment goes unchecked within and without. Wait wut? I never saw you do anything wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=67fjz6tI,comment-id=003c0001,timestamp=2018-11-26T09:35:18.623+0000) > > Wait wut? > > I never saw you do anything wrong. Because I didn't. They claim I did, and they have evidence, but none was ever shown to me. As I can't prove I didn't do something with no evidence to prove I did, I was removed.
Wuks (NA)
: Who would you like to see as a Boards Mod?
I'd renominate myself but my respect for the mod program has diminished infinitely after my inappropriate and unwarranted removal, despite the fact that I was considered for the Advisor position. After the last 5 months there has not been any evidence shown to prove that I did anything at all wrong, while rampant harassment goes unchecked within and without.
Mr Elessar (EUNE)
: Evangele explain this:
I also disagree with this removal. I think it could have been a simple edit to remove one word and been done. More than once has it been said that the moderators should use the edit ability more often than they do.
: sigh in my argument I remembered that I'm sick I'm not cut out for this kind of discussion. please delete this thread so I never have to remember i fought for my right to be a moron.
As a former Moderator, I can attempt to explain slightly. Consider it more like this. Gameplay+ is for long, thought out messages designed to spark longer, more drawn out conversation of a serious nature. Consider it like an essay that you'll be graded on; it can't be boring, too short, or too "off the cuff". By contrast, Gameplay is specifically designed for *Any* discussion relating to the way the game functions. Consider this more like how we're talking now: Brief, to the point, asking or answering a short, fairly simple question. Using your GP+ attempted post as an example. "The strengths and weaknesses of a composition containing Ahri, Amumu, Miss Fortune, Nasus, and Zyra." This type of discussion, which opens the door for such things as: number/stat discussion, heavier discussion revolving around each individual kit and how they work together, and the weaknesses each has. With a bit of effort, aiming in a *conversational* direction instead of a simple "question asked, answer given" format, and you'd easily get that sort of post into GP+. For the most part, it's about phrasing, and how in-depth the discussion is. Nobody can swim in a shallow puddle, you jump in, make a splash, and you're done. GP+ is for people who want to swim, you have to give them a decent pool to do so in.
: > [{quoted}](name=K Princess,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6nAAGNOu,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-01T01:10:47.510+0000) > > I've been watching the situation with Boards and stuff from the outside for a long time now. I have seen a lot of really, really bad stuff happen. There is stuff that clearly is not right, and Ive been quiet about it for a very long time. > > The Boards moderators are clearly being dishonest about something. Its clear that theres a lot of drama. Just off the top of my head, one moderator was kicked from the team because they wanted followups on chickenwraps accused involvement and the continueing (to this day) harassment tied to a group he is involved with. The reason for kicking was changed multiple times, and the only defense they were given was that "if you want back into the program, we cant say what you did wrong because that would invalidate any evidence." They were drastically hurt by this. > > Ive never really spoken up about it, but I also see complaint sof 20 hour wait times on that discord, and hear horror stories of the ways a few select moderators spoil the bunch. I just checked, and its against the rules to say this, but I am hereby calling it out: > > Evangele, Chickenwrap and RawStanky: > You are the ones doing the harassment on Discord. We all know. Every moderator I've talked to about this knows. > > Thank you for reading. I hate being serious like this. > > - Kimono Princess (the one that yawns a lot :rofl:) I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea what you're talking about. I mean, I do -- because people like to tell me about it, but I haven't spoken to a single person involved in whatever except when I tell these random accounts on my stream to stop harassing my viewers and to go away. I have not done anything to anyone and I am more than happy to speak to anyone on Discord (and in fact have tried to reach out to solve these misunderstandings and doctored photos and fake me accounts, but nobody that says they're "involved" wants to actually talk to me, which is a little odd, isn't it? Even the people who say that they're "looking out" for me don't want to talk to me because they know that I'm _not actually a part of this._ I will once again publicly claim that I have no involvement in whatever this is, nor do I want to have any involvement, and if people could _stop trying to get me involved_ that would be _honestly fucking great._ I've been dealing with this since _February_ and I've had far more than enough of it from you people. Go away, leave me alone, stop all this defamation, and stay away from me. I have been harassed _far more_ than any harassing you people claim I've done (of which I haven't) on Discord. I've seen some of the screenshots of "me" though. Those are awful. I would never, and nor would I even have a reason to, so get your facts right for once and leave me be. > [{quoted}](name=Busty Kunoichi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6nAAGNOu,comment-id=00040003,timestamp=2018-10-01T01:40:44.933+0000) > > As his name has been mentioned, I'm going to add that ChickenWrap has been known for harboring SEVERE bias against me. > > How much? I miss a joke and he goes off as if it's a crime along the lines of threatening murder. He has been known for starting harassment parties against me on several counts and gotten away with ALL of it. > > Evidence? I've got proof of several incidents spanning the past few years. Keyru chose to ignore it. Basically what Dusty said. You threw a fit because I invaded you in Forum risk because you decided to start halfway into a game where I was already expanding to. I do not like you, that's true, but you've given me plenty of reason and if we're being entirely honest. Simply me saying something like "That wasn't funny" sets you off on me. Also, stop ban evading on your smurf.
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6nAAGNOu,comment-id=00040005,timestamp=2018-10-01T02:01:08.282+0000) > > I'm sorry, but I don't have any idea what you're talking about. I mean, I do -- because people like to tell me about it, but I haven't spoken to a single person involved in whatever except when I tell these random accounts on my stream to stop harassing my viewers and to go away. I have not done anything to anyone and I am more than happy to speak to anyone on Discord (and in fact have tried to reach out to solve these misunderstandings and doctored photos and fake me accounts, but nobody that says they're "involved" wants to actually talk to me, which is a little odd, isn't it? Even the people who say that they're "looking out" for me don't want to talk to me because they know that I'm _not actually a part of this._ > > I will once again publicly claim that I have no involvement in whatever this is, nor do I want to have any involvement, and if people could _stop trying to get me involved_ that would be _honestly fucking great._ I've been dealing with this since _February_ and I've had far more than enough of it from you people. Go away, leave me alone, stop all this defamation, and stay away from me. I have been harassed _far more_ than any harassing you people claim I've done (of which I haven't) on Discord. I've seen some of the screenshots of "me" though. Those are awful. I would never, and nor would I even have a reason to, so get your facts right for once and leave me be. > > Basically what Dusty said. You threw a fit because I invaded you in Forum risk because you decided to start halfway into a game where I was already expanding to. I do not like you, that's true, but you've given me plenty of reason and if we're being entirely honest. Simply me saying something like "That wasn't funny" sets you off on me. Also, stop ban evading on your smurf. You used a homophobic slur to describe Final Spark Lux. When I called you out on it, you said "She's just a whiny piss baby" in response, and that she needs to get a thicker skin. Or is that a "doctored" screenshot too? Considering you said it to me, in DM. And you can't claim it's a fake account, either, because I have the Discord ID. Whatever happens to you, you deserve it.
: So, assuming it had the unstoppable restored, what ability would you max first? Rather, in which matchups would you max another ability first? See what I'm saying? Too much stuff on one ability will CertainlyT the champ and make their strategies uninteresting. FWIW the idea of moving the shield onto e seems much more promising from a decision standpoint. I wonder though how much you want to cc yourself should you have no shield.
> [{quoted}](name=Chumpzi11a,realm=NA,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=9zxbOtoA,comment-id=000900000001,timestamp=2018-08-24T20:17:42.572+0000) > > So, assuming it had the unstoppable restored, what ability would you max first? Rather, in which matchups would you max another ability first? See what I'm saying? Too much stuff on one ability will CertainlyT the champ and make their strategies uninteresting. > > FWIW the idea of moving the shield onto e seems much more promising from a decision standpoint. I wonder though how much you want to cc yourself should you have no shield. Assuming the damage was reduced, you would change your max depending on matchups. Q has excellent damage and a slow, and sets up for E, either of those can be leveled if you're in a matchup where difficulty getting close enough to W your target occurs. And you'll want to save the ability for when you're close and/or when you're about to be cc'd, to mitigate it, making it less of a "max and use at will" and more "use this strategically around my other abilities".
Jaspers (EUW)
: I replied to someone else about the idea of unstoppable on E, it would turn it into a 12 second Malphite ult, that might be too much. But in fairness, people might argue/wonder why there isn't unstoppable on loads of 'dashes', Vi Q, Galio E, Alistar W etc as well. Removing the shield from W to E and putting back unstoppable on W where he slows himself makes more sense and is fairer. Also means he's not reliant on 1 ability for most of his stuff.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=9zxbOtoA,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T14:19:29.921+0000) > > I replied to someone else about the idea of unstoppable on E, it would turn it into a 12 second Malphite ult, that might be too much. But in fairness, people might argue/wonder why there isn't unstoppable on loads of 'dashes', Vi Q, Galio E, Alistar W etc as well. > > Removing the shield from W to E and putting back unstoppable on W where he slows himself makes more sense and is fairer. Also means he's not reliant on 1 ability for most of his stuff. This is kind of my line of thought too. He already cc's himself, making it comically easy to cc him, and after the ability cone range nerfs a few patches ago you can easily sidestep it. It's a bit unfair to bind his core utility to an ability that leaves him open to be cc'd
: I think unstoppability is an effect that has a ton of untapped potential for experimentation. Despite its short tenure, on Ornn it clearly provided opportunity for skill expression, and effects that approach unstoppability have had positive effects as well (Garen's temporary high Tenacity has made him a tad less binary with respect to kiting, even if he's still pretty binary overall). I'm disappointed that it was removed on Bellows Breath, because the problem with the effect was its high damage, not its unstoppability. As such, I agree completely with the above change: I believe there is strictly no reason for Ornn to have major damage to begin with, considering the immense crowd control he has at his disposal, on top of valuable team utility, so nerfing that I think would also be a push in the right direction. Ornn is also meant to be a late-game champion, owing to his special items, and is meant to compensate for his ability to buy outside the shop with meaningful weakness in lane, so the fact that he's also a lane bully right now is also way out of line. Nerfing Ornn's bully potential and turning back his W into a timely block could kill two birds with one stone in this respect as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Teridax68,realm=NA,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=9zxbOtoA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-24T07:10:06.160+0000) > > I think unstoppability is an effect that has a ton of untapped potential for experimentation. Despite its short tenure, on Ornn it clearly provided opportunity for skill expression, and effects that approach unstoppability have had positive effects as well (Garen's temporary high Tenacity has made him a tad less binary with respect to kiting, even if he's still pretty binary overall). I'm disappointed that it was removed on Bellows Breath, because the problem with the effect was its high damage, not its unstoppability. > > As such, I agree completely with the above change: I believe there is strictly no reason for Ornn to have major damage to begin with, considering the immense crowd control he has at his disposal, on top of valuable team utility, so nerfing that I think would also be a push in the right direction. Ornn is also meant to be a late-game champion, owing to his special items, and is meant to compensate for his ability to buy outside the shop with meaningful weakness in lane, so the fact that he's also a lane bully right now is also way out of line. Nerfing Ornn's bully potential and turning back his W into a timely block could kill two birds with one stone in this respect as well. If you'll pardon the language, one of my favorite aspects of Ornn is just how stoic he is. He embodies the phrase "fuck you, I'm a tank", but only in lore. In game he's more of a battlemage, honestly. Incredibly high damage and cc if combos land, short range and minor defensive utility. His squishy shield is honestly disappointing because unless you stack for 5k hp or something your shield is one late game auto for any decent adc.
: A Discussion Regarding Ornn's "Unstoppable" Mechanic on W
Thrilled with the feedback so far, a lot of you have very good ideas and they're pretty creative. I would like to hear some more arguments against it, there's truth in both sides.
: No. Too much stuff for one basic ability. It was like Akali q is now. Waveclear, poke and sustain all on one ability removes player agency because the decision gets really uninteresting (basically, your only choice becomes max it first because it's so much better than everything else). So, Viktor q does a lot of stuff. Point and click damage, empowered auto, shield, movespeed. But his waveclear is on his e. So, the player makes a choice to take the sustain and dodge potential of the q, or the waveclear of the e. The shield may be more important depending on the matchup. So, I guess it could be ok to put unstoppable back on ornn w, just make it not damaging to minions.
> [{quoted}](name=Chumpzi11a,realm=NA,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=9zxbOtoA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-08-24T12:19:40.695+0000) > > No. Too much stuff for one basic ability. It was like Akali q is now. Waveclear, poke and sustain all on one ability removes player agency because the decision gets really uninteresting (basically, your only choice becomes max it first because it's so much better than everything else). > > So, Viktor q does a lot of stuff. Point and click damage, empowered auto, shield, movespeed. But his waveclear is on his e. So, the player makes a choice to take the sustain and dodge potential of the q, or the waveclear of the e. The shield may be more important depending on the matchup. > > So, I guess it could be ok to put unstoppable back on ornn w, just make it not damaging to minions. I would disagree that it should have the damage to minions removed. In the early stages your wave clear on W is too weak to efficiently use, while late game you need to QWE the wave to clear it, which is a lot of CD and mana wasted. I do admit that in the mid game when you've maxed W, the minions melt under that damage, but it's only for a short 3-7 minute span until around 18-20m. I think there's a little room to *reduce* the W minion damage on ranks 3-5, perhaps.
Jaspers (EUW)
: If you add unstoppable back to his W would a fair exchange be moving the shield to his E? So... W - Add back in unstoppable, change the damage to a base stat which then has enemy max HP scaling, so currently it's 12-16%, make it deal base of say 5%-10% as well, based on skill level, like Sej's W. Remove shield. Reduce cooldown. E - Add shield here, make it so if he hits a wall it procs the shield. This will make it so he can stay safe when going in (or running) and won't make trading with him frustrating. Reduce it's damage and area of effect. One of my frustration with his is that when you go to engage with him breathes on you to do %max Hp then brittle procs to do % max HP. The shield means that can't do damage to him while he does it to you. Essentially the ability (W) made him too safe. The idea above would be so if I go in to deal damage, he will take it instead just dealing more damage to me. The 'skill expression' comes from the combos. Get Q pillar in a good place, charge with E to get knockup and shield to stay safe while engaging, W to deal meaningful damage. It also mean, he won't only ever be using W to avoid CC but can use E to charge a nearby wall, get a shield and walk out.
> [{quoted}](name=Jaspers,realm=EUW,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=9zxbOtoA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-24T09:34:35.738+0000) > > If you add unstoppable back to his W would a fair exchange be moving the shield to his E? So... > > W - Add back in unstoppable, change the damage to a base stat which then has enemy max HP scaling, so currently it's 12-16%, make it deal base of say 5%-10% as well, based on skill level, like Sej's W. Remove shield. Reduce cooldown. > > E - Add shield here, make it so if he hits a wall it procs the shield. This will make it so he can stay safe when going in (or running) and won't make trading with him frustrating. Reduce it's damage and area of effect. > > One of my frustration with his is that when you go to engage with him breathes on you to do %max Hp then brittle procs to do % max HP. The shield means that can't do damage to him while he does it to you. Essentially the ability (W) made him too safe. The idea above would be so if I go in to deal damage, he will take it instead just dealing more damage to me. The 'skill expression' comes from the combos. Get Q pillar in a good place, charge with E to get knockup and shield to stay safe while engaging, W to deal meaningful damage. > > It also mean, he won't only ever be using W to avoid CC but can use E to charge a nearby wall, get a shield and walk out. I thought about that, I hate how easily you can be taken out of your primary engage tool. I would also settle for unstoppable on E if that were presented, because nothing feels worse than starting your E and getting hooked by darius before you make contact
: Honestly I was quite surprised that Ornn had his "Unstoppable" removed from W way back; even back then I thought it was the wrong move since it is an opportunity for Ornn players to express skill. --- I think it is okay for W to be a self-shield + % max HP dmg + CC immunity ability all-in-on if you make it so that the Ornn player has to put in a bit of work to make it super good. I think this could be accomplished by changing 2 components: **1.** Increase overall CD. **2.** Grant CD reduction on Brittle procs. --- Just as an example, lets say we increase the cooldown to 20/18/16/14/12 and every Brittle debuff which is successfully proc'd reduces the cooldown by a flat amount of 2s. If Ornn uses this defensively for the Unstoppable component without applying Brittle to anyone, he becomes unable to reduce the cooldown unless Brittle gets applied and proc'd from the Ultimate instead - which theoretically prevents this from being super out-of-line in the early game, and heavily incentivizes him to be right in the thick of a fight in the mid to late game to ensure maximum Brittle applications + procs for his own survival as well. --- Obviously I'm not saying these numbers are perfect, but I think a layer of required interactivity would be good for Ornn since then he will be allowed to have a very powerful ability on a medium/long cooldown that the player is able to actively work to reduce through teamwork and thoughtful play. I think this would be a much better approach as opposed to just number tweaks.
> [{quoted}](name=Omnipherious,realm=NA,application-id=ELUpwER8,discussion-id=9zxbOtoA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-24T05:45:58.142+0000) > > Honestly I was quite surprised that Ornn had his "Unstoppable" removed from W way back; even back then I thought it was the wrong move since it is an opportunity for Ornn players to express skill. > --- > > I think it is okay for W to be a self-shield + % max HP dmg + CC immunity ability all-in-on if you make it so that the Ornn player has to put in a bit of work to make it super good. > > I think this could be accomplished by changing 2 components: > **1.** Increase overall CD. > **2.** Grant CD reduction on Brittle procs. > --- > > Just as an example, lets say we increase the cooldown to 20/18/16/14/12 and every Brittle debuff which is successfully proc'd reduces the cooldown by a flat amount of 2s. > > If Ornn uses this defensively for the Unstoppable component without applying Brittle to anyone, he becomes unable to reduce the cooldown unless Brittle gets applied and proc'd from the Ultimate instead - which theoretically prevents this from being super out-of-line in the early game, and heavily incentivizes him to be right in the thick of a fight in the mid to late game to ensure maximum Brittle applications + procs for his own survival as well. > --- > > Obviously I'm not saying these numbers are perfect, but I think a layer of required interactivity would be good for Ornn since then he will be allowed to have a very powerful ability on a medium/long cooldown that the player is able to actively work to reduce through teamwork and thoughtful play. > > I think this would be a much better approach as opposed to just number tweaks. I rather like this concept, and it allows you to almost completely reset if you land a teamwide ultimate double cast. I think there's potential in that approach too.
LoudLord (EUNE)
: How is this player not banned?
I'd encourage you to avoid posting the IGN of the user in question to avoid naming and shaming. It's perfectly fine to discuss the behavior though, without calling that person out. That said, this is best in player behavior sub board, for future reference.
: No, because the mod staff clearly has no clue when they delete a topic that became active with 20+ comments before they "caught on" that it wasn't in the right category. And a moderator had commented in it lol. When you don't have some core feature on your platform wouldn't the reasonable response be to exercise some leniency while that feature isn't available? That's why I'm not assuming any reasonableness on their part. What ever happened to the "Golden Rule - Don't be a jerk." I guess it doesn't apply to moderators. Calling someone names is toxic but deleting the time and effort of 10+ people because the OP made a mistake in the board they clicked in is just healthy, considerate human behavior. Right.
> [{quoted}](name=i cant move wtf,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BVkzTNkw,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T00:51:17.143+0000) > > No, because the mod staff clearly has no clue when they delete a topic that became active with 20+ comments before they "caught on" that it wasn't in the right category. And a moderator had commented in it lol. When you don't have some core feature on your platform wouldn't the reasonable response be to exercise some leniency while that feature isn't available? That's why I'm not assuming any reasonableness on their part. > > What ever happened to the "Golden Rule - Don't be a jerk." I guess it doesn't apply to moderators. Calling someone names is toxic but deleting the time and effort of 10+ people because the OP made a mistake in the board they clicked in is just healthy, considerate human behavior. Right. It's part of the Boards rules. Adhere to them or stop using them, it's not difficult. You're being rude and inconsiderate, would you prefer to be called trash or incompetent? Being upset does not give you the right to say whatever you want.
: Now you're just speculating. If someone who does know what platform is being used they can feel free to share that information and we can talk about it, but until then there's nothing to talk about. 99% of all forum frameworks have the ability to move topics to different boards. Assuming it's in the 1% category is irrational.
> [{quoted}](name=i cant move wtf,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BVkzTNkw,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T00:30:23.728+0000) > > Now you're just speculating. If someone who does know what platform is being used they can feel free to share that information and we can talk about it, but until then there's nothing to talk about. 99% of all forum frameworks have the ability to move topics to different boards. Assuming it's in the 1% category is irrational. Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that if it were as simple as you seem to think it is, it would be part of the core features already?
: Then the web dev is incompetent and they should be contacting their employer to inform them of this. They should not be enforcing some draconian rule because they don't have basic tools every forum on the internet has except this one. Incompetent.
> [{quoted}](name=i cant move wtf,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BVkzTNkw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-24T00:06:13.006+0000) > > Then the web dev is incompetent and they should be contacting their employer to inform them of this. They should not be enforcing some draconian rule because they don't have basic tools every forum on the internet has except this one. Incompetent. Have you considered that it's the platform and not the developer? You say that like it's easy to implement.
: It never occurred to you to talk to the web devs to add this functionality. And not exercising any leniency until this functionality exists. Incompetent.
> [{quoted}](name=i cant move wtf,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=BVkzTNkw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-23T23:52:38.642+0000) > > It never occurred to you to talk to the web devs to add this functionality. And not exercising any leniency until this functionality exists. Incompetent. The developers have not added that functionality, nor do they have plans to. Do not assume that it has not been discussed.
Rioter Comments
cerbari (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=RhHydFyU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-08T23:22:49.481+0000) > > The 3 newest skins still follow the pattern though? They're all blueish purple with gold accents, e.g. kassadin. The only one that stands out is rakan and that's because he's gold chased with blue accents. I don't see the question tbh. they use different kinds of gold, just compare ashes bow with xayahs feathers which she has in her hands or master yis armor. also look at their splash arts in them they have the same kind of gold as the old cosmic skins. xin Zhaos lance even has a freaking face like arc light yorick has on his shovel
> [{quoted}](name=cerbari,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=RhHydFyU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-08T23:27:12.810+0000) > > they use different kinds of gold, just compare ashes bow with xayahs feathers which she has in her hands or master yis armor. > also look at their splash arts in them they have the same kind of gold as the old cosmic skins. > > xin Zhaos lance even has a freaking face like arc light yorick has on his shovel I think the difference is less the colors, and more the effects. The new skins have a heavy glow/shimmer effect in the gold regions, while the old ones are flat (making them look duller/darker)
cerbari (EUW)
: Why would you change the colour sceme for the new cosmic skins?
The 3 newest skins still follow the pattern though? They're all blueish purple with gold accents, e.g. kassadin. The only one that stands out is rakan and that's because he's gold chased with blue accents. I don't see the question tbh.
Rioter Comments
: I just thought of the best skin idea
Garen Earthshaker. He doesn't Jump for Q, the ground just bounces He doesn't spin for E, the world just spins around him A sword doesn't fall for Ult, the planet just flings itself upwards onto it.
: What's A Fun Champ To Play Even When Losing?
I've always enjoyed Ornn, even if I get stomped. There's such a good, visceral feeling of "fuck you, I'm a tank". That, plus his "done with your shit" quotes and constant grumbling, he's one of my favorite champions hands down. Plus, with so many different odd scalings on his kit, you can experiment with different builds and stuff* *some results may vary. a lot
: Can you tell my why EXACTLY I'm banned plz.
You constantly, incessantly insulted and belittled your allies. You needled them through every step and aspect of the game, demeaning their efforts and making them feel bad for no reason. You absolutely deserve to be punished, and since you say banned, that means you had other chances to improve your behavior. You chose to ignore them.
: Inappropriate name change - Your thoughts
I think it's moreso because political and religious topics are not allowed, thus referencing political or religious figures in your name isn't allowed either. If your name was something like "The world hates lags" I'm sure it would be acceptable. But you would have to ask to find out.
Altiverse (EUNE)
: JUSTICE HAS BEEN DONE, MAFIA BRAUM HAS A SHIRTLESS CHROMA
dzokata (EUNE)
: Is it me or Glacial Augment is actually really good on Nasus?
if you really want a more consistent slow you can always build frozen mallet too. The bonus hp is helpful for him anyways
: You suddenly have the ability to delete a champ, but there's a catch...
Zoe 1) good 2) nobody expects the banana 3) can't make it worse 4) I have a ban slot
Mooneon (NA)
: why do i play as champions i don't own or isn't on free rotation in aram
Aram champion pool was expanded to the last 3 weeks of free rotation, a total of 42 free champs in addition to the ones you own. All of those were on rotation within a 3-week period from those games.
: Does Sudden impact rune work on Naut Q?
A good question, and I hope someone actually tests this, but I'm going to lean towards no. I believe Naut's Q is a displacement that affects both himself and the target. But I'm not sure about the wall-Q, or Thresh Q-recast (since the Q-recast actually said "dash to target" and is similar)
Washëd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:43:54.652+0000) > > "You're barely out of X rank" "you have X winrate in this division" "if you don't listen to me you're going to stay in that rank" > > Those are all unacceptable. You can't justify being an asshole. I said don't tell me how to play if you can barely get out of bronze. Context matters as he was giving me crap for a play I made which was good.
> [{quoted}](name=Half Gallon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:48:07.290+0000) > > I said don't tell me how to play if you can barely get out of bronze. Context matters as he was giving me crap for a play I made which was good. Except it doesn't. Context does not matter one single bit. No matter how much you think it does, it doesn't. Using a zero-tolerance hate speech word will still get you a ban if you're saying "don't call people f****t". Because even though you're not insulting anyone or calling them that, *it's still something people don't want to see*. **Context does not matter**. End of discussion.
Washëd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:41:09.998+0000) > > That doesn't give you an excuse to rank shame and be condescending to your teammates, or to other Boards users. You're not better than them because you have a higher rank (and I'm not talking about skill level) I think it does when he says that I did something wrong, if he was a diamond player saying that to me I would of listened because he has experience I don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Half Gallon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:41:59.693+0000) > > I think it does when he says that I did something wrong, if he was a diamond player saying that to me I would of listened because he has experience I don't. "You're barely out of X rank" "you have X winrate in this division" "if you don't listen to me you're going to stay in that rank" Those are all unacceptable. You can't justify being an asshole.
Washëd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:31:48.176+0000) > > okay let me put it this way > > buddy you're gold 5 barely out of silver, can barely even make gold, why don't you just listen to someone who is plat for a change, do what you're told, otherwise you'll be stuck in trash gold tier. > > > Is that constructive in any way? Because you did exactly that to someone else, just paraphrased. Been Gold 5 for many seasons sweetheart.
> [{quoted}](name=Half Gallon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:37:56.530+0000) > > Been Gold 5 for many seasons sweetheart. That doesn't give you an excuse to rank shame and be condescending to your teammates, or to other Boards users. You're not better than them because you have a higher rank (and I'm not talking about skill level)
Washëd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:16:16.640+0000) > > That's from 2 different games, that's why I spaced them. And no, context doesn't matter. Him calling you a dick isn't an excuse for you to use a racial slur, for example. You wouldn't get your ban lifted because "he was mean first". > > > Trust me, I was one of the Boards moderators for a considerable time, I know what I'm talking about. Or you can wait for one of the current moderators/advisors to come tell you the exact same thing. so show in game 2 where I was wrong? was I toxic to anyone or giving advice?
> [{quoted}](name=Half Gallon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:25:37.908+0000) > > so show in game 2 where I was wrong? was I toxic to anyone or giving advice? okay let me put it this way buddy you're gold 5 barely out of silver, can barely even make gold, why don't you just listen to someone who is plat for a change, do what you're told, otherwise you'll be stuck in trash gold tier. Is that constructive in any way? Because you did exactly that to someone else, just paraphrased.
Washëd (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EarthyMadness,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:07:49.416+0000) > > Half Gallon: pls stop with talking > Half Gallon: report garen toxicity and griefing ty > Post-Game > Half Gallon: lmfao you just afked farm as we pinged for dragon > Half Gallon: and then you sit there as a silver 4 player > Half Gallon: arguing about what should be done > Half Gallon: lmfao > Half Gallon: you cant even keep a 50% win rate in ur garbage ass elo > Half Gallon: and apparently after analyzing some of the data I am seeing > Half Gallon: you really should listen to me > Half Gallon: you might be a good player if you did > Half Gallon: otherwise you will stay silver > Half Gallon: LOL > Half Gallon: hes just mad cuz i said he lost lane for going two item buy instead of finishing his purchase =0 classic league > > > Yea I'm gonna say you deserved your chat restriction. Rank shaming is unacceptable. > > And no, context doesn't matter. You're responsible for your own actions. According to Riot one game isn't enough to punish someone so if that is all you can find bad then clearly I don't deserve and context does matter. Garen was arguing I just wanted him to stop talking so we could focus on the game. Killing people is bad we can all agree but if you killed someone in self-defense I think it would be justified, meaning context does matter.
> [{quoted}](name=Half Gallon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m1FdZpRE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-29T20:11:43.514+0000) > > According to Riot one game isn't enough to punish someone so if that is all you can find bad then clearly I don't deserve and context does matter. Garen was arguing I just wanted him to stop talking so we could focus on the game. Killing people is bad we can all agree but if you killed someone in self-defense I think it would be justified, meaning context does matter. That's from 2 different games, that's why I spaced them. And no, context doesn't matter. Him calling you a dick isn't an excuse for you to use a racial slur, for example. You wouldn't get your ban lifted because "he was mean first". Trust me, I was one of the Boards moderators for a considerable time, I know what I'm talking about. Or you can wait for one of the current moderators/advisors to come tell you the exact same thing.
Washëd (NA)
: This is worthy of a chat restriction???
>Half Gallon: bud ur barely out of bronze Half Gallon: pls stop with talking Half Gallon: report garen toxicity and griefing ty Post-Game Half Gallon: lmfao you just afked farm as we pinged for dragon Half Gallon: and then you sit there as a silver 4 player Half Gallon: arguing about what should be done Half Gallon: lmfao Half Gallon: you cant even keep a 50% win rate in ur garbage ass elo >Half Gallon: im higher elo than you Half Gallon: and apparently after analyzing some of the data I am seeing Half Gallon: you really should listen to me Half Gallon: you might be a good player if you did Half Gallon: otherwise you will stay silver Half Gallon: LOL Half Gallon: hes just mad cuz i said he lost lane for going two item buy instead of finishing his purchase =0 classic league Yea I'm gonna say you deserved your chat restriction. Rank shaming is unacceptable. And no, context doesn't matter. You're responsible for your own actions.
: MOST DOWNVOTES
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/432322907868495893/471727321964085248/unknown.png Some contests can't be won >wO
5050BS (NA)
: Not true. [D5 Game](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYv6HdiLnMQ) You will see shutdowns of ~1600 I find it interesting that he didnt see the plan mid game.
> [{quoted}](name=XXXMurderPenguin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z3bfpbA2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-25T00:33:11.130+0000) > > Not true. > > [D5 Game](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYv6HdiLnMQ) > > You will see shutdowns of ~1600 > > I find it interesting that he didnt see the plan mid game. Interesting, they must've changed it when they changed the value scaling, I'll admit that this one was my assumption, when they changed shutdown to solo it was tested and capped at 1300, but I forgot they adjusted the values more recently than that.
5050BS (NA)
: New Gold Funneling tactic
It doesn't scale infinitely btw, the max gold for shutdown is 1300 gold. This is 33 kills in a row, after that all kills are value = 0 regarding shutdowns.
Geliog (EUW)
: A question whit a rune ( Geistesgegenwart)
Es gibt keine Energie zurück, du kannst in meinem Video sehen, dass der Energieriegel nicht nachfüllt. https://gyazo.com/27694fb6cddf7a4543893b9382fbeda4
remakoro (EUNE)
: I played cho supp myself. As well as teemo jungle. It can work out. Thats why i put them like that XD Though having 3 immobile walking fortresses sounds like a really shit pick. Its like asking "pls kite me until i start making silly faces and drooling uncontrollably".
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EJeBnoTp,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T21:09:28.144+0000) > > I played cho supp myself. As well as teemo jungle. It can work out. Thats why i put them like that XD > Though having 3 immobile walking fortresses sounds like a really shit pick. Its like asking "pls kite me until i start making silly faces and drooling uncontrollably". Protect the teeto
remakoro (EUNE)
: Teemo jungle, nasus top, darius mid and cho + lucian bot
> [{quoted}](name=remakoro,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EJeBnoTp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-23T20:46:47.152+0000) > > Teemo jungle, nasus top, darius mid and cho + lucian bot I've played with cho supp. it worked out
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: It was Darius Top, Cho mid, Nasus Jungle, Teemo support
> [{quoted}](name=Yuvn Ti,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EJeBnoTp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T19:06:49.605+0000) > > It was Darius Top, Cho mid, Nasus Jungle, Teemo support Dang, nearly full bricked. Ap cho mid? How'd that go, haven't seen it in a while
Xidphel (NA)
: You mean... He was new?
> [{quoted}](name=Xidphel,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FKLdqBbl,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-23T18:04:20.529+0000) > > You mean... He was new? Yea, that's what they meant, they were correcting the person who said it looked like blatant inting
: Is it Even Possible to Balance this Game?
I'm going to comment just so I can read this later, hope it's as funny as your hitbox rants
: Hmm...Let's see... Teemo is the support, as that's the only champion that makes sense there. AP Nasus mid, just as a guess. Lucian has to be ADC, since that's the only thing left....Has to be Cho jungle, he's the only "jungler" left on their team, and that leaves us with Darius as their top. Let me know if I was right. o.o
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=EJeBnoTp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-23T17:47:08.636+0000) > > Hmm...Let's see... > > Teemo is the support, as that's the only champion that makes sense there. AP Nasus mid, just as a guess. Lucian has to be ADC, since that's the only thing left....Has to be Cho jungle, he's the only "jungler" left on their team, and that leaves us with Darius as their top. > > Let me know if I was right. o.o I think darius adc and Lucian mid, they can both be really oppressive in those lanes, darius because he's really comically strong with a support, and Lucian gets near infinite auto harass that can out damage most mage poke. Ap nasus falls off like a bag of rocks
: Why the fuck does Tahm Kench jungle work and is busted af?
: Yeah, I was saving up for some of the better items. Plus, I'm still learning about the items.
> [{quoted}](name=AtticusPaladin,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FKLdqBbl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-23T17:37:48.272+0000) > > Yeah, I was saving up for some of the better items. Plus, I'm still learning about the items. Typically buying components is very important. If you weren't buying items, it makes sense you would die a lot, and that the system would think you're griefing
: My acc is stolen
Twitter.com/riotsupport I don't have the on site support page from my mobile
Yuvn Ti (NA)
: Who The Fuck Am I Fighting
Jokes aside, darius adc, teemo support, Lucian mid, cho jg, nasus top? Let us know
Show more

EarthyMadness

Level 119 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion