Eastrid (NA)
: Newbie looking for people to play with.
Is there anywhere I can go besides these forms to meet people to play with? Seems like I will get people that add me and then delete me when they see how bad I am or just avoid me after adding me? lol I would like to get back into League but kinda boring by myself.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Eastrid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OobeeQYr,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-17T05:26:44.745+0000) > > So confused you looking for people to play with or is this a story... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Its a story... yeah. Even if it wasn't and I was just saying that to not make you feel bad for me.. It wouldn't matter.
> [{quoted}](name=CinnaBon Kittenz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OobeeQYr,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-17T06:56:45.771+0000) > > Its a story... yeah. Even if it wasn't and I was just saying that to not make you feel bad for me.. It wouldn't matter. Meh everyone has some sort of problems though it might not be the same thing. No reason to expect any special from posting on the internet as a story or real. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Enjoy... my sorrow.... ;-;
So confused you looking for people to play with or is this a story... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
luckty (EUW)
: Trolling
That's why you have to play with friends. I post like once a week looking for friends just so I don't have to deal with it anymore...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Your own personal experience doesn't mean lol is turning into a social media.
> [{quoted}](name=SlayerTay6,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=9dA9jOgp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-09T18:38:23.337+0000) > > Your own personal experience doesn't mean lol is turning into a social media. I asked a question I'm not stating that it is, but okay...
Eastrid (NA)
: LoL turning into social media or something????
I did down to 4 people. I'm just saying over this last week I have gotten 30 friends request. It's just dumb that people add you them just don't want to play.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eastrid (NA)
: Not your normal team recruiting members
Chat is working again so go ahead and add me, if not I will make sure to check forums again before I pass out tonight. lol
: how do you lose 9 years of age in just 1 year?
> [{quoted}](name=PDG HangsterBoi,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=AnJtrnI0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-05T23:22:06.661+0000) > > how do you lose 9 years of age in just 1 year? See I am loosing my eye sight already thought I hit 30... xD
Rioter Comments
: Silver climbing looking for friends
Yay for being needy lol {{champion:32}}
Rioter Comments
: two fun men looking for other fun men to play with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2FpdKeKLTs
: I honestly, no matter how hard I try, find urf fun.
Funny story, I have from URF... I had three games as Yi and won each game under 20 mins. Today i had a game against an Yi and i thought it would be a gg game that ended fast. Well long story short we won, it's so easy to win URF with a little bit of team work no matter what the team is.
: No bans? Not playing ARURF
These extra games modes they put out are meant to have fun and take a break from taking games serious. It's mind boggling how many people like you get upset over nothing.
Rioter Comments
wiggly71 (NA)
: Why i think we should disable chat
That's why I play with friends and just trash talk on voice and avoid chat unless it's a positive thing. xD
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You guys need to stop.
Same goes for people that are looking for people to play with on normal's. People have bad games once in awhile you don't need to rage and delete people because of it.
: newer player LF nice people to play with :)
You can add me if you like. Use to play rank, but now I play for fun. No more getting angry playing this game. lol
: Can i get an
I disagree with perma-ban's just because this is a free to play game. Banning an account does nothing besides hoping that you make a new account and spend more money to get everything you had back. They do need to do something about bans altogether, because it really doesn't solve anything... Worse case it only makes things worse if the person comes back and just trolls.
Rioter Comments
moke147 (NA)
: This shaco bug made me tilt so hard
To bad they where activated first. Once they are active they are no longer invisible.
MikeHighTV (EUNE)
: Honoring flamer and troll
Looking at your history {{champion:56}} went 7/9/12 doing better then your ADC. Sure there's more to the story then you are admitting.
: why ranked system so messed up
Yeah, I don't know how rank works... I lost two games then lost a rank then won 4 games and still haven't got my rank back.
: i like how this shit has a lot of comments and views since it was posted by a girl. rofl NA virgins
> [{quoted}](name=Wero Reyes Lopez,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=V6n62HPy,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-11-03T06:43:04.464+0000) > > i like how this shit has a lot of comments and views since it was posted by a girl. rofl NA virgins Funny Riot normally delete these forums, but looks like they are having a good laugh too tonight. lol
: PBE RP and IP
You start with 100k IP and it shows that you have 0 until you buy your first champion. If that's what you are talking about.
: > [{quoted}](name=DJ Assault,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=V6n62HPy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-03T06:01:22.849+0000) > > eloboosted girl gamers ruining everyone's experience make people like me toxic. Sorry to burst your bubble but I wasn't elo boosted. If I got someone to elo boost me I'd tell them to get me diamond, not plat LOL
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Fairy,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=V6n62HPy,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-11-03T06:03:58.519+0000) > > Sorry to burst your bubble but I wasn't elo boosted. If I got someone to elo boost me I'd tell them to get me diamond, not plat LOL Yeah, I hate to be rude... but the fact you needed to state you are a "girl gamer" and looking for someone Diamond+ to help you. Looks and sounds like you want to be boosted.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eastrid,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZ2FrjAR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-11-02T20:58:31.900+0000) > > We are paying them by buy the skins, champions, icons, wards, and boost. Yes, it is a F2P game but they wouldn't be here without the players that support them. So we as players should have some say. Champions can be bought with ingame currency, everything else doesnt affect gameplay whatsoever. Its just for visual things. And its your choice,noone is forced to buy anything.
To bad everyone that has a smurf account buys RP to buy a champion though. You are right no one is forcing anyone to buy he other stuff but guess what they do cause they want to support Riot. If someone supports you in something I hope you would care enough to listen to what they have to say. Riot doesn't need to do everything the fans want but they shouldn't just turn a blind eye to their fans unless they won't have them anymore.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=jade harley BARK,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZ2FrjAR,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-02T20:50:06.520+0000) > > As an example, over on the PBE there are currently major changes happening to Quinn. The majority that are against these changes are Quinn mains, and their points are completely valid. In response, they were given this: > > To all the players upset that they cannot turn into Valor and fight anymore, I am sorry that that was so important to you as far as playing the champion goes, but that aspect of these changes is just not going to change. Truly, I'm very sorry if that ruins the champion for you, but I'd prefer to be forthcoming about the fact that it's not going to change than leave you hanging waiting for an answer forever. I hope you can find enjoyment eventually in this new version of the champion, or that there is another champion out there that can give you a similar feeling to the previous version of Quinn, but if not, I understand. > > Basically, "Despite the fact you dislike the changes, we like them, therefore they will make it to live" > We are entering season 6, and it's really about time the community's voice began to actually matter. There is no reason for another group of players to have their main completely changed, when they are strongly opposed to these changes. It's happened with Karma mains, it's happened with Cass mains, it's happened with Morde mains, and arguably it's happened with the other three juggernaut mains. Maybe I'm taking such offense because I'm a Quinn main, but this is ridiculous. With so many changes on the PBE in general, good or bad, we shouldn't have our opinions ignored because they are not in agreement with Riot. I know that there are some people who are extremely biased and will disagree with any change, but if the majority are opposed, they should be listened to and at the very least compromised with.** We** are the ones who are playing this game, some of which have spent a lot of time and money into it. > A new season is upon us, and I hope that this is something that Riot can move away from. > > Thank you. > > (also thank you CSDragon31 over on the Quinn PBE feedback topic for the title inspiration) If game was pay to play community would maybe have some choice. Its free game, its Riots decision how they will develop it, and noone has say in it. You have 2 choices, play it or leave. What gives any of us right to dictate development? We have privilege to play here, its not Riots privilege to have us.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EZ2FrjAR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-02T20:52:04.358+0000) > > If game was pay to play community would maybe have some choice. Its free game, its Riots decision how they will develop it, and noone has say in it. You have 2 choices, play it or leave. What gives any of us right to dictate development? We have privilege to play here, its not Riots privilege to have us. We are paying them by buy the skins, champions, icons, wards, and boost. Yes, it is a F2P game but they wouldn't be here without the players that support them. So we as players should have some say.
: You wanna know how much Riot hates mages
They have other pots that give you health and mana everything will be okay.
Cabigon (NA)
: I wasn't cool enough to get invited to any Halloween parties
Halloween overrated like every other holiday.
: Removing them I would find to be really dumb. It allows us to have AD on Annie for support and AP when she is mid. My main rengar I have 4 sets of runes for him 1 jg and 3 top.... all used for different matchups and reasons. Why limit ourselves.
I stated why they should remove them. With the new items and runes things are going to be way out of balance. Removing them for now will allow for a better balance in champions and items themselves. From there they can add the runes and masteries back. This would be the easiest way to balance the game champion wise and go from there.
: Yasuo windwall does not block projectile
The wall wasn't even up when the skill passed the wall. Not a bug.
: Preseason is probably a great time to rework/remove runes
I think they should remove runes and masteries. It would make things a lot easier for League to balance champions and items that way. Then later down the road re-add them if they want. With all the changes that are coming things don't look the best for next season.
Samus72 (NA)
: Newbie here! Just trying to figure it out!
About the runes don't buy to many because you will want to save as much IP as you can because once you hit 30 you can buy Tier 3. They end to cost a lot and without runes end game you will get destroyed a lot starting out. Then what Breadloaf52 said soon next season will start and things are changing so learn roles and less about builds for champions.
: To the people who do not respect the pick order in ranked.
To the people that just auto lock in rank in pick order. Why are you playing rank and not normal team builders. I am sorry, but just cause you have first pick doesn't mean you just auto lock the lane you want. This is a team game everyone should work together and see what roles everyone is good at. Cause I hate when people cry about someone doing a crappy job when they told everyone they are bad at that role.
jure040 (EUW)
: PBE Esence Rever
Report bugs at http://pbr.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/pbe/en_BE/login Then there's the PBE forums too http://boards.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-feedback Riot doesn't look at the normal forums when it comes to PBE bugs just the normal game itself.
Jofeyy (NA)
: @Riot Preseason mana
They added mana regen on masteries. The new pots also heal and give you mana now. Mages aren't going to get F over. Only thing is energy users are getting runes to get more energy. I hope they nerf their regain on basic attacks then.
slamor (NA)
: Got PBE access but I can not create an account.
I was able to make a account finely
: I'm Lonely!
Add if you want
: PBE error?
There are a lot of post about this there is no answer yet on if this is a bug or if severs are down from everyone trying to join at once.
qtcherri (NA)
: I got accepted but when I clicked the link it told me that my status is still pending?
I got a second e-mail saying... Positive players and contributors (like you) just earned "first dibs" at testing out new features on PBE! Your new PBE accountโ€™s now unlocked, and you should already have another email from us with the steps to create your account. The first dibs part I am wondering if they sent a mass invite out and it was first come first served. If that is the case that might be the reason some of some of are having trouble making an PBE account. That sucks if that's the case though but fingers crossed that they are having issues with everyone signing up at once.
Show more

Eastrid

Level 47 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion