Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Anyone else tired of losing because of an Autofill?!?
**Autofill for reduced queue times** Okay, Jungle/Top then. **6 minute queue** You were assigned: Support. **dafuk??**
: Arctic Ops Gragas, SweetHeart Xayah and Rakan, and Lunar Revel skin splash arts
Beautiful work! Would you be able to do a piece based off this: https://kajechickenscratch.deviantart.com/art/Glamorous-Rammus-685943395?ga_submit_new=10%3A1497232342 It's a pencil sketch so it lacks oomph- but I think with the right artist it could really shine. :D
Varkhen (EUW)
: Hum, well, I can't say those artworks are ugly but fuck, I don't even recognize the champs If I didn't know it was Gragas, I would have thought it was a human Malphite with a gas mask. Nothing tells me it's Gragas. Warwick without fur ? It's a fucking werewolf/doglike berserker , not a monstruous body-builder... Nasus is amazing tho, and I can actually says it's Nasus, at least. Xayah/Rakan are superbs, shame it's not the same thing in game... I was expecting to be disappointed tbh
It's called a skin not a costume. I mean. I can't even tell who "Definitely not Blitzcrank" is.. I'm still baffled.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "The boards are a small minority of the community who just want to complain."
Did you just assume my intelligence?? I'm a Rammus main. And I'm a lot like Mundo. Not really a doctor- but I think I am.
: I got Silver 5 as a consistent Bronze 3 player.
Of course this is a smurf account. Had I done the same on my main I'm sure it would be Bronze. I'm suspicious of players being flagged because of reports which keep us in the ELO mud.
Le Meme (NA)
: Seriously?? You even lost 4 games.... I won 7 and got majority a- to s as grades. System is rigged.
I had a match with someone who won all 10 games and was placed in Silver 3. I got mad for the guy. He wasn't even bothered.
Naalith (NA)
: When you get placed in Plat 4 and your highest rank of all time was plat 5
Rioter Comments
VICKLIUS (NA)
: small nami buff idea
I get the feeling you want to make {{item:3100}} viable on Nami. 6 seconds of Movement Speed buff is overwhelming, considering ALL her abilities buff Ally Move Speed. Dropping the CD of her E to 6 seconds would allow her to spam E for a constant Move Speed enhancement and with Lich Bane she would get another 8% on top of that and a nice fat bonus to her already "empowered" attacks. On another note- Why is it that Cass doesn't wear boots- and Nami does, even though Nami is the one who says "Feet are strange."
: the problem is they're too busy trying to stop people from using mean words and actual trolls like this get to run free
I can see that. In any other game calling someone "noob" is just a way to flex your experience as a player. In League, the word noob can be a one-way ticket to a chat-restriction. There is a lot of language that should be punished though. I've seen some extremem hate speech in games- and being tilted isn't an excuse. But, for the most part, I feel like people take things too personally to allow some fun trash talking. There really is a fine line between friendly trash talk and griefing though. Telling someone, "Damn Alistar you're weak bro" versus "Alistar you cost us the game". I can handle friendly shit talking. It actually motivates me to kick some ass. Being told the game is lost because of me just keeps me from enjoying the game, and almost always makes me play worse out of frustration. Especially when the griefing persists.
: Yep. Anything that doesn't match the top builds and top picks on op.gg gets called trolling. What they did to you was above and beyond toxicity. Absolutely horrendous that people think that's OK. I play on meta, and off meta, all the time. If you're good at the champion, that's enough. If you're bad at the champion, it's fine, _you're learning_.
I've brought Alistar into the Jungle and have gotten the same response. And I just respond with: If Ali isn't meant to Jungle why is shop telling me to buy Hunter's Talisman? I tried bringing Thresh Jungle and shop told me to buy Relic Shield, so I know it isn't because I have Smite.
Azeranth (NA)
: Uh, buddy, towers already re aggro when you damage a champion under them. Or are you implying that an ally of the tower should be able to direct it's fire by damaging other targets.
My games tell me otherwise. When my turret is locked onto a minion I've been jumped under turret in 2+ second engagements without my turret responding to the attack. I know they're in turret range because the lane markers, and when the minion dies the turret then responds to my attacker.
: So you want a blind on Garen?
It would essentially work the same way as a blind in theory. But "disarm" is a more sensible word given his style. I mean, Garen is supposed to be the hero of Demacia.. but he seems to fall short of that privilege when high ELO players don't even consider using him. He really has no CC to his kit, and in Top lane a 1.5 second silence is a joke because it won't stop their attack. His most threatening ability is his E, and that's only against champs who cherish having Armor. And even then, if any lane opponent can slam him with CC he's a spinning duck unless he hits Q. I'm not the best player, so when I do bad with Garen I know I can be playing better. But considering high ELO games don't have Garens then that should say something, right?
Rioter Comments
: @Riot, Allowing Garen via Silence to proc Aftershock
Garen is a low ELO champion for reasons like this. The only CC in his kit is a 1 second silence which doesn't really turn the tides against Juggs and Bruisers he's paired against- who can just keep attacking through the silence and remain unaffected.
: You can get some tips on how to beat him, but the only real way to beat him is to practice the matchup and feel it out for yourself. If tips are what you actually want then a little more information would be helpful, like telling us about your champion pool and playstyle preferences.
I get wrecked by him all the time. I really don't even know what I'm doing against him. When I think I got him, he summons ghouls and chucks them at me and they just melt my Health away. And if I try attacking them, he throws his wall. If I avoid the wall the ghouls get to keep eating me alive. If I kill the ghouls and ignore dodging the wall, I'm stuck in the wall, and he drops his TF-powered Q on me to turn the tides. And let's not forget the Wraith Queen which literally sucks the life out of you- and can solo push any lane no matter where Yorick goes. I just need to know how to counter his gameplay.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Garen used mana? What?
: mute them and play the game.
Muting doesn't change the way they play the game. Like I said, if they want to troll they're going to find ways to grief you. - Assistance pings that draw you into bad conflicts - Engaging enemies and retreating when you come to help - Harassing your lane and taking CS
: But... Alistar top is a thing. Not a popular thing, but still a thing. Certainly more common than my Soraka top. XD
When I started playing Alistar Top was a strong choice. Back when Garen used Mana lmao.
: i remember going soraka top once and no one saying a word about it i won lane against teemo, poor thing though you could do anything against that healing and better wave clear than his is amazing how many ppl get toxic about weird picks
I remember Soraka restoring Mana. {{item:3070}}
Kilanost (NA)
: I agree with this sentiment. I am a former Zac main (RIP Zac.... #RevertZac). Sure you can whiz around as rammus and point and click on people to do rammus things. But this all assumes you've mastered the art of driving rammus's gap closer. I forget what the name of it is but we all know what I'm talking about. You even so much as nick a minion because you've taken a bad path, your entire gank is ruined AND you're stuck there taking damage from the enemy champs you failed to taunt. Zac you just choose where to go and you fly there and the passive removes a lot of the risk of messing up. So if the question is which of the two to play as a new player, I'd say Zac. But the best jungler to start with is probably Warwick. Zac's clear is miserable and you really can't defend your own jungle against aggressive counterjunglers. WW can be beefy, keeps damage, has life steal in his kit to make his clear easier and his w lets you chase people down. I wouldn't play a farm heavy jungler like Shyv or Udyr until you feel comfortable enough with jungling to know that people begging for ganks doesn't mean ganking is the best way for u to put your team in a position to win the game. In fact, you should watch this: [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5qHBnnw4I]
Q: Powerball. And yes minions can interfere with it, but you learn to get around that. Unfortunately, now that it's a channel you can no longer Flash past and keep the ball rolling. You can't gank Bottom lane because all supports should have the river warded, and most have some form of CC to stop you before you enter lane. And good CC leaves you sitting there, if you try activating W to survive there's no escape.
abca98 (EUW)
: Yes, they do proc it. Both them, actually.
They must have changed this recently. I tested it when the new runes were released for my Malphite build. **Glacial Augment** and **Approach Velocity** and I built Righteous Glory to proc the icy ray, but it didn't proc. I'm glad they fixed this.
Rioter Comments
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Not only AP itemization is inferior to AD, but Sorcery runes too.
Summon Aerie is OP on a lot of champs. Especially Utility Mage Supports. Nami abuses the Hell out of it with her W. Lulu, Raka, Sona, Lux, etc. champions that can target between enemy and ally rapidly can get that little Sprite doing stuff. Also- so many ADCs are taking Comet it's ridiculous: MF and Varus make it seem like they need Comet. Comet is also being used my many mid lane casters. I haven't seen anyone using Phase Rush- but I can't see why not. Champs like Ahri, Kass, Cass.. could really dominate with that high burst of MS during an engage.
: You were just a scapegoat in that game. Happens to all of us. Don't worry about or let it get to you. You'll improve overtime. Suggestion, next time just mute all who are flaming you. Play the game best you can. I wouldn't worry about them. Just be sure not to respond to them, that's when the table turns. People will look for anything to complain about. Next time Lulu top. Now that's fun. (I am a Lulu main) {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
I mean, I personally don't care who plays what champion and where they go. If it's fun and you're actually trying to play well then it shouldn't be a problem. I know it's not too fun being easily snowballed in the game- and that's been getting worse with each update making matches 25 minute games- but there's no need for the salt.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WhgEZEth,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-16T03:49:26.398+0000) > > - It was Draft Mode > - I wanted to play Top Lane > - Can't afford new Champions because you don't get rewarded enough Essence > > Then > > - I get trolled all game > - I get flamed by teammates and called a troll > - Simple mistakes get blown out of proportion > - My first death is GG > - Troll teammates /all chat being buddy-buddy with enemies and asking to report me > > After That > > - Enemy team jokes with my toxic teammates, and encourages their bad behavior > - Told to uninstall > - Everyone talking about reporting me (including enemies) > > > "Just report them" > > - That doesn't change the game I'm playing, I still have to endure crappy game after crappy game with a whole community of these players > > "Just mute them" > > - I wish Muting a player stopped their gameplay from griefing you > - Assistance pings and they run away to bait you into the enemies > - Come to your lane and persist on taking your CS (then flame you for having low farm) > - Come to your lane and int your lane opponent, then leaving you vulnerable when you try to help (then flame you for feeding) > > I feel like "cancer" and "toxic" are great words. Because this behavior literally feeds itself. > When I'm treated like this in game after game, I stop caring myself. I even feel spiteful toward players, and want to see them fail. I try to just chin-up and play the game, but it seems impossible to have a GG when this is the norm. > > I just want to play the game and have some fun. Sure, losing sucks. But some of my most thrilling and exciting games have ended in a loss- and what made these games so fun was the cooperation and determination to play the game despite any mistakes being made. > > I remember a game I had a while back where I played ADC and my support kept getting caught out. But my support was getting caught out because they were doing what they could to keep me alive. The game was an epic struggle, and we ended up losing, but it was a fun game because we were working together toward the same goal. > > These days, you die once and there's always at least one player "/all GG". > Already accepting defeat, and out of some strange sense of ego they go out of their way to make sure you do poorly so they can calculate the loss and try to pass it off as your fault. > > I WANT to play this game. > I also want to play a good game. > And I really believe that's why you see all these people saying they're done with League, but log on the next day anyways. > Hope. > When you feel so strongly about something, you hope it can become better. > Like that bad relationship with the person you love. You want them to change because you love them- but you always ask yourself: is it even worth it anymore? literally me. everyone ive ever played with is the same, even in BOT AND ARAM. it makes no difference. i rather not play with that so i leave and get punished. ive uninstalled the game like 4 times and ive been playing for a month or 2, everyone gets to you and the forums arent even a safe haven for you to say how you feel. god forbid.
I feel like people use League as a way to just take out their frustrations on other players.
Number 6 (NA)
: I feel robbed.
I agree. I can't afford new champs, so when I want to play different lanes with the champs I own/am familiar with it's like scratching hemorrhoids.
: you should have went Alistar mid like a normal person
Damn. You might be right. But I thought he was ADC?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Number 6 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rH9qEEMs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-15T17:16:45.343+0000) > > I'm not sure why, but for some reason the levels leading up to 30 has random places where you get set amounts for BE. it's like they don't even want new players, they are forcing people to pay for champions at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Number 6,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rH9qEEMs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-15T17:18:09.383+0000) > > it's like they don't even want new players, they are forcing people to pay for champions at this point. I don't really want new players. They're the ones who came in and cried about the game until it turned into this garbage.
: Zac VS Rammus
Downvoted both of these players' comments for clearly not understanding Rammus. "Rammus is easier to learn than Zac". Not true, considering all the conditions of Rammus' abilities: Q is a channel, W slows him, E 'stacks' off W and R Zac is straight forward, the only conditional ability is his Q: attacking a second target slams both targets together. "Rammus is better for new players" that is so wrong I'm getting a headache from smh. Zac has constant sustain and anyone who can operate a computer will figure out how to spam abilities and collect goo. "Max E for longest CC possible" this just shows me why you don't know what you're talking about. This is how you typically build Rammus: Q,W,E,W,W,R... maxing E second for the Attack Speed buff, or maxing Q second for the engage If you max E first- before maxing W- that just invites them to smack you longer and harder because you don't have that good W to protect yourself. Take it from me. A Rammus main.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:09:01.514+0000) > > Harassment on the forums is not okay, and that includes everyone. Players, moderators, and Rioters. There is no bias; no one is exempt. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EhujucXl-constant-racism-in-this-game-and-no-one-blinks-an-eye > > So, let me get this straight- > Krizonar blanks out the names of racist players so they aren't targeted because of their blatant ignorance... > But on the other hand, Mounting Dread specifically calls out players who think Riot employees should be dealt with... > > I smell me some political hypocrisy. No. Players in-game aren't putting them in an open public setting; they are in a private 10 man group. Your post is specifically in this thread, made with the intent of being viewed from everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:21:31.925+0000) > Players in-game aren't putting them in an open public setting; they are in a private 10 man group. > > Your post is specifically in this thread, made with the intent of being viewed from everyone. I also want to point out the fallacy of your argument here. A: Games are not "Private". A match can have spectators, and they are created from a randomly generated pool of players. That seems like a public domain to me. I'll have to check my facts on this one- but I'm actually pretty sure this game is considered a public domain. B: You don't know my intent. And you're wrong for assuming. It is my understanding that "everyone" doesn't read every discussion. So my intentions were far from wanting everyone to read what I was saying. In fact, if my comment were to be removed (which, in fact it was), then it's fair to assume I didn't want too many people reading it before it was taken off the threads. That being said- I can more accurately say that you are the one who has the intention of my comment being read by everyone. I think it's funny how people like you can work so hard to extend your opinions over the security of your computer screen, when your logic and reason would fail in any real-life application. If you tried making these arguments in the court of law your lawyer would be begging you to plea the 5th. Everything you've said is a hypocrisy as far as reason is concerned.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=00010001000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-16T02:04:34.218+0000) > > There doesn't need to be any constructive criticism. > Simply deleting the comment is proof enough that the comment isn't allowed on Boards. > > Furthermore, "Mounting Dread" could have just cited the comment itself WITHOUT putting my name on blast. That is a "name and shame". > > I think you're overlooking this point. > > If the OP in my first link can get THEIR message across without naming names, > then a Moderator should be held to that same standard. That "Mounting Dread" could have explained the comment by citing it, without mentioning my name at all. And you're overlooking everything told to you with astounding ignorance
> [{quoted}](name=2nd Chance,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=000100010001000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-16T02:15:43.326+0000) > > And your overlooking everything told to you with astounding ignorance I'm not here to conform to rules. I come to Boards to make change. That being said, it is prudent to ignore current standards to make room for improvement. And don't talk about ignorance if you can't discern between "your" and "you're". It makes you look like a fool.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:09:01.514+0000) > > Harassment on the forums is not okay, and that includes everyone. Players, moderators, and Rioters. There is no bias; no one is exempt. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EhujucXl-constant-racism-in-this-game-and-no-one-blinks-an-eye > > So, let me get this straight- > Krizonar blanks out the names of racist players so they aren't targeted because of their blatant ignorance... > But on the other hand, Mounting Dread specifically calls out players who think Riot employees should be dealt with... > > I smell me some political hypocrisy. No. Players in-game aren't putting them in an open public setting; they are in a private 10 man group. Your post is specifically in this thread, made with the intent of being viewed from everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:21:31.925+0000) > > No. > > Players in-game aren't putting them in an open public setting; they are in a private 10 man group. > > Your post is specifically in this thread, made with the intent of being viewed from everyone. "Eat Rammus Soup, We've removed your recent post for violating our Boards Universal Rules pertaining to harassment of other community members. While you're more than free to critique and criticize our moderation team and moderation actions, you cannot directly attack them. You mention "brown-nosing", call for his removal from the moderation team, and assume ill-intent of the actions in question. In parts of the post, you were able to provide the seeds of a potentially valid discussion; however, there was ample vitriol and harassment to warrant deletion. If you'd like to re-post the discussion without these attacks, we would be more than fine to open up that discussion with you." You see, my discussion was removed on the grounds of: "Boards Universal Rules pertaining to harassment of other community members." Tell me how you aren't harassing me for specifically calling me out. And tell me while knowing this: I feel harassed for you doing so. You removed my comment, therefore I'm aware that the comment isn't approved. It's painfully obvious to be honest. My example thread regarding Krizonar's editing is an example of how you can make an example WITHOUT calling out names in general. I'm familiar with "the rules". However, I am also aware that Boards exist for players to voice their opinions with the aim to make this a better gaming/community experience. That being said, for lack of better words: I'm really not concerned with how you justify the differences. I'm speaking of the general. And what a day to quote MLK. MLK is my icon on matters of justice. And when MLK was sitting in Birmingham Jail he wrote: and I have to paraphrase here: 'That when a law is unjustly applied, it is an unjust law.' So when I say that it's an injustice for you to call out my name, it is an observation of that general rule. That if it is not okay to do something in one scenario, it should not be okay in another scenario. If Krizonar says the OP should make his points without naming names, Then you should also make your points without naming names. And back to my MLK injustice example: By "justifying" this with standards that do not ubiquitously apply, then you are indeed performing an injustice.
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:09:01.514+0000) > > Harassment on the forums is not okay, and that includes everyone. Players, moderators, and Rioters. There is no bias; no one is exempt. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EhujucXl-constant-racism-in-this-game-and-no-one-blinks-an-eye > > So, let me get this straight- > Krizonar blanks out the names of racist players so they aren't targeted because of their blatant ignorance... > But on the other hand, Mounting Dread specifically calls out players who think Riot employees should be dealt with... > > I smell me some political hypocrisy. Because one breaks the rule of "name and shame". The other breaks "constructive discussion" and he's trying to explain that to you. I don't like what the balance team is doing either, and I certainly believe that CertainlyT should not be designing champions (for reasons that have been repeatedly mentioned) but firing them isn't going to help them do a better job, nor are we guaranteed to replace them (if they are fired) with people who will do any better.
There doesn't need to be any constructive criticism. Simply deleting the comment is proof enough that the comment isn't allowed on Boards. Furthermore, "Mounting Dread" could have just cited the comment itself WITHOUT putting my name on blast. That is a "name and shame". I think you're overlooking this point. If the OP in my first link can get THEIR message across without naming names, then a Moderator should be held to that same standard. That "Mounting Dread" could have explained the comment by citing it, without mentioning my name at all.
: I'm going to address both the OP and the following comments. > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:06:49.831+0000) > > Upvote this post. I feel like half of Riot needs to lose their jobs for turning this game into toxic waste. > [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:07:31.905+0000) > > And you people wonder why your shitty opinions are taken to the trash by the mods. > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:09:38.297+0000) > > Prime example of behavior that makes this game toxic waste. Thanks for ruining a good game because you started playing 2 years ago and didnt like it. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First off (to address the OP) we're perfectly fine with criticism so long as it's constructive. Example: "I don't like most of CertainlyT's designs. They're mostly made to be fun to play but not fun to play against as they tend to have too many tools and are more versatile than they should be; there should be more clear patterns of weakness when it comes to his Champions. I'd like for CertainlyT to consider this in the future." There, bam. You just said he's doing/done a poor job and did not say he was doing well, however you said it in an appropriate manner that gives feedback that can be used to improve the game. (To be perfectly clear, I am saying these criticisms as ones that have popped up consistently from other players; as far as this post goes I am not expressing approval or disapproval of his designs.) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Second off, these types of comments are absolutely not allowed and have been removed, however I'm going to leave them here as examples. Harassment on the forums is not okay, and that includes everyone. Players, moderators, and Rioters. There is no bias; no one is exempt. We are perfectly fine with people voicing their opinions and absolutely do not wish to silence however there is a certain amount of respect and politeness needed when doing so.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/jwxnos5E-moderator-mounting-dread-vote-to-remove-him-from-boards-heres-why
: > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:09:01.514+0000) > > Harassment on the forums is not okay, and that includes everyone. Players, moderators, and Rioters. There is no bias; no one is exempt. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EhujucXl-constant-racism-in-this-game-and-no-one-blinks-an-eye > > So, let me get this straight- > Krizonar blanks out the names of racist players so they aren't targeted because of their blatant ignorance... > But on the other hand, Mounting Dread specifically calls out players who think Riot employees should be dealt with... > > I smell me some political hypocrisy. No. Players in-game aren't putting them in an open public setting; they are in a private 10 man group. Your post is specifically in this thread, made with the intent of being viewed from everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=0001000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-15T23:21:31.925+0000) > > No. > > Players in-game aren't putting them in an open public setting; they are in a private 10 man group. > > Your post is specifically in this thread, made with the intent of being viewed from everyone. Cast your vote in my new petition then. The one concerning you abusing your position. Have a nice day. Got Tilt?
: I'm going to address both the OP and the following comments. > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:06:49.831+0000) > > Upvote this post. I feel like half of Riot needs to lose their jobs for turning this game into toxic waste. > [{quoted}](name=Postal Badger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:07:31.905+0000) > > And you people wonder why your shitty opinions are taken to the trash by the mods. > [{quoted}](name=Eat Rammus Soup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:09:38.297+0000) > > Prime example of behavior that makes this game toxic waste. Thanks for ruining a good game because you started playing 2 years ago and didnt like it. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- First off (to address the OP) we're perfectly fine with criticism so long as it's constructive. Example: "I don't like most of CertainlyT's designs. They're mostly made to be fun to play but not fun to play against as they tend to have too many tools and are more versatile than they should be; there should be more clear patterns of weakness when it comes to his Champions. I'd like for CertainlyT to consider this in the future." There, bam. You just said he's doing/done a poor job and did not say he was doing well, however you said it in an appropriate manner that gives feedback that can be used to improve the game. (To be perfectly clear, I am saying these criticisms as ones that have popped up consistently from other players; as far as this post goes I am not expressing approval or disapproval of his designs.) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Second off, these types of comments are absolutely not allowed and have been removed, however I'm going to leave them here as examples. Harassment on the forums is not okay, and that includes everyone. Players, moderators, and Rioters. There is no bias; no one is exempt. We are perfectly fine with people voicing their opinions and absolutely do not wish to silence however there is a certain amount of respect and politeness needed when doing so.
> [{quoted}](name=Mounting Dread,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qP6OopG1,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-01-15T22:38:09.135+0000) > Harassment on the forums is not okay, and that includes everyone. Players, moderators, and Rioters. There is no bias; no one is exempt. > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/EhujucXl-constant-racism-in-this-game-and-no-one-blinks-an-eye So, let me get this straight- Krizonar blanks out the names of racist players so they aren't targeted because of their blatant ignorance... But on the other hand, Mounting Dread specifically calls out players who think Riot employees should be dealt with... I smell me some political hypocrisy.
: You actually are trying to equate playing League of Legends to something that is mandatory for survival? I think you may be an addict.
Says I'm an idiot. Thinks people need to drink water to stay hydrated. I haven't drank any water in over 6 months. 3 days without water is death by dehydration. You don't need to drink water to survive. And I doubt you even drink water yourself. Practically nobody does these days and they're all still alive and ruining this world everyday.
: I was also in this game and have more evidence of this excessive racism. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331112582800736256/402538473799548928/edit_2.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/331112582800736256/402538214990282752/edit_1.png
So both you AND the OP were playing Kennen in the same game. Do go on..
: Board moderators are not on Riot's payroll. Posting the name of people who are being toxic promotes witch hunting which only makes more problems. Mute the toxicity when it happens, and then do an in game report, and a ticket submitted report. If the game is trash, uninstall and leave the boards. No one is forcing you to continue playing.
And when the government poisons your water supply, I'll send you a get-well card saying, "Nobody forced you to drink the water."
Rioter Comments
Krizonar (NA)
: Hey guys, I've gone ahead and edited out the namedrops in this thread (including in the opening post's image). It's good to report stuff like that and honestly, I'm sure it will be dealt with with behavior such as that. Just try not to post player's names on the forums, as it is against the rules, specifically 'naming and shaming'. If you want to talk about board rules such as this one, or others, to moderators such as myself, or others, you're always welcome to join our [discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification). Sorry you had to go through that honestly, but with that image... I'm sure the report will find its mark.
Look at Krizonar coming to protect the racists. This is the problem with Riot. THIS RIGHT HERE. Riot doesn't punish racism, but you'll stand here and try to protect them from scrutiny? That's the definition of prejudice. I was on another thread where the OP was talking about being harassed and hit with racist remark because s/he spoke French in game to their friend. Do you know how Boards reacted to it? They told HIM he should just mute them. (along with a long list of posters trolling the OP and Riot allowing these comments to fly) WTF??? If "muting" is the appropriate answer- then these racists should have muted the OP for speaking French. And why is everyone so pretentious? For real. People will harass you all game and threaten reports, and get everyone in the game trolling you because THEY made a mistake. But when someone is genuinely being bullied or harassed, the other players just troll you for calling attention to it. This game is trash.
Show more

Eat Rammus Soup

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion