: Stats Modifiers and Adaptive Stats
: Shaco's E needs a revert and Shaco's boxes shouldnt be completely unusable after a red ward / trinke
Rioter Comments
: If it goes anything like the Aatrox rework you can count on him having his boxes removed, along with his clone ult, and his dash/stealth. He'll keep his dagger but it'll be a skillshot now.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaCosmos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=srOrOiM7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-07T15:14:10.098+0000) > > If it goes anything like the Aatrox rework you can count on him having his boxes removed, along with his clone ult, and his dash/stealth. He'll keep his dagger but it'll be a skillshot now. Meh without W+R shaco loses his deceptiveness which defines him. P/E is just dmg, and Q is some dmg but mostly blink stealth. They dont define shaco seeing as others got similar target access, escape and better dmg(shaco's is just AA tbh)
: We're a long way out from that, I think
> [{quoted}](name=Trolosaurus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=srOrOiM7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-07T15:22:13.924+0000) > > We're a long way out from that, I think Still voicing my thoughts early before they prematurely scrap something.
Eldeeo (NA)
: To any Dual Blade users here
And im just here using renekton's cresent axe. ._.
: > [{quoted}](name=EcchiOtakuTM,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWKYgfBn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-07T07:29:11.799+0000) > > Shaco's W and R should stay fully intact. Maintain a way for him to gank, escape, and have target access I'm fine with whatever. > > Tbh always felt his E passive should just be his main passive tbh. Hit an enemy on the back(AA/ability/Pets) and slow them by "x%" for "x" seconds scaling per lvl. But aside from that for a passive possibly, W and R must stay in tact. Otherwise shaco is free game. inb4 Shaco can transform into a box and switch places with other nearby boxes while being a box.
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EWKYgfBn,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-07T08:59:04.120+0000) > > inb4 Shaco can transform into a box and switch places with other nearby boxes while being a box. Bruh lmfao. I hope not usually be having 5 boxes out doing something else. Swapping with a nearby box isn't bad but turning into one nooooo lol.
Rioter Comments
Zeus xD (EUNE)
: Shaco VGU next year?
Shaco's W and R should stay fully intact. Maintain a way for him to gank, escape, and have target access I'm fine with whatever. Tbh always felt his E passive should just be his main passive tbh. Hit an enemy on the back(AA/ability/Pets) and slow them by "x%" for "x" seconds scaling per lvl. But aside from that for a passive possibly, W and R must stay in tact. Otherwise shaco is free game.
F1SHEYES (NA)
: Best league name you've seen?
Hmm think mine are basically any that are innuendos.
: You know urgot ignores unit collision when his machine guns are going?
Actually I checked it's not full unit collision. You still have it vs champions and large jng camps. So the point still stands of an enemy taking phantom dancer vs urgot.
: Doesn't change the fact that your own minions will kill you under turret by blocking you, or stop you from escaping a chase, or make you take a hit you could of avoided if you had been able to walk a certain direction. I don't mind minion block when it's the enemy minions. When it's allied minions though, and I die because of it, it's not fun. It's one of the most tilting things in the game. Even if you pay attention to your minions, they can still break the line and go into a super odd formation that can cut you off unless you blow flash. Take a trade and end it only to find out you are stuck between your minions and their minions and die because the other player took advantage of it isn't something that's fun.
Oh I still also think that it's clunky and buggy mess (and clunkier than before when they tried to "fix" it in a prior preseason). Was just passing acknowledgement of something overlooked. Especially when people take PD vs someone like fiora and not realizing that the power granted not something to overlook since it denies wall hugging vs her.
: You know urgot ignores unit collision when his machine guns are going?
> [{quoted}](name=Friendly Ram,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yW5n2kE0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-25T17:31:32.649+0000) > > You know urgot ignores unit collision when his machine guns are going? I didn't know :P But I found a funny time fiora got her vitals off and someone was wondering if it was bugged cause he was hugging the wall properly. So I just randomly felt like just making it more aware that unit collision saves lives for certain "area of power" type champ designs. And even if urgot ignores it while W is on, if w+e were on CD and someone hugged the wall it would be harder for urgot to proc that last area right? I'm not saying that this minor overlooked thing is groundbreaking but I think it needs acknowledgement at least.
Rioter Comments
: I'd like to disagree on just one point. I believe Crescendo should be modernized in some way. It would essentially be kept the same, but it needs updating somehow. An upgraded hitbox, a cone perhaps. Also, maybe a brief Silence after the Stun ends too. Aphromoo made an important point that Summon Tibbers is just an upgraded version of Crescendo. He said this four years ago and Summon Tibbers has only seen buffs and its own modernization since then. Meanwhile Crescendo only got a range and width nerf. It's long overdue for a buff.
Only reason I never brought it up was cause I was already suggesting massive kit reworks already and didn't want to overly ask for too much even though I felt the same way too. Although I'm surprised someone else felt it was a weaker tibbers ulti.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: @Riot, Sona has 49% win rate in diamond+ and you're nerfing enchanters items in next patch
They need to scrap her kit altogether except passive and ulti. Melee range auras? Need to go. Q can be scrapped since it's basically just boring damage, for something new. W is an uncontrollable heal so it can be reworked for something new. E is probably the only thing decent but nami does speed up and slow down better, so it can be scrapped for something new. Her passive should stay with the full functionality behind it of casting spells empowering AAs for various effects though. And her ultimate should stay in tact as well. I Just don't see why one of the squishiest champs has to be in melee range to give aura effects or boring damage, uncontrollable heal, and a utility MS skill done better by other utility supports has to be a thing. Her theme of music for power is amazing but in her current state she tries to do too much without actually excelling at anything. Her Jack of all trades has too much trade offs or unfavorable impact for those who want to play her.
: I'll stop banning Zoe when Riot reworks her Mario Kart W to not be wildly unpredictable.
I mean it's not that hard to have all winions directly show WHICH spell they'll drop.
Mita3003 (EUNE)
: 1 question did anyone played with as or against braum ot taric in arurf (snowday ot normal) i have nevwr seen them i only see 15-20 champions so what is the point of haveing all random if we are still geting the same champions over and over again
Braum is op in urf, I got to use him. Due to his passive and HP scaling he can go full tank and still deal ridiculous damage while saving allies from spammed ranged moves. But imo jax needs nerfing for urf, he's a bit too overperforming compared to every champ in that mode.
: So you are saying... More balls burst harder? ######i regret nothing
I cringed so hard like mine burst.... Why did you say this :C
: > [{quoted}](name=I Follow Christ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1o9IxRAL,comment-id=00020000000000000000001800000000,timestamp=2017-12-09T05:20:35.424+0000) > > I play "classic" Yi. Yi used to be a crit-exclusive champion. People didn't build anything else on him. > > But then with all his bugs and etc popular streamers got frustrated and started building bruiser (dying in alpha because it was bugged for months at a time etc) > > If popular streamers never started going the bruiser route people would probably still build crit. i know his classic build. right now yi just gets bloodrazor and bork, since he synergizes so extremely well with attack speed and gains stupid amount of % shred off it. even when he builds glass cannon, hes usually not going crit.
http://www.op.gg/champion/masteryi/statistics/jungle Crit items still viable if purchased and rival his on-hit items.
Seen (NA)
: I think the real issue most people have is Riot's attitude. Urgot has been stuck with a 35 something win rate for years until Riot did a rework while Yasuo has been weak with a 45% win rate for only a few patches and Riot deemed it "unacceptable". What's the point of balancing a game when its designers are blatantly biased for certain champs.
The problem is they were working on his relaunch for years but couldn't figure something out until recently. There are a lot of champs in the game they want to address but no head lamp comes on for how to do it even with suggestions there are some golden ones which aren't seen or the popular suggestions which were deemed not to fit.
Guttler (NA)
: Give all spellvamp and lifesteal the Morgana passive treatment.
Cho'gath actually fits seeing as how he has to finish off the units himself. Unlike a certain king who can just be near killed units... Although if such a thing were to happen, they better increase the value of their heals if they get gutted by the change. I'm all for the change, but if the champs are weaker you better not complain when they get buffed for it either. For example cho'gath if he got changed where it no longer applies to small lane winions or camps now it's increased the value for when it does proc, denying him the cannon is more valid of a strategy but it'll heal and restore mana for about 3 winion waves additional. Seems like it'd be better to try and deny him normal winions vs trying to deny the guy with 2 ranged waveclearing tools one cannon winion. (Although this is a major nerf to SoloRenektonOnly seeing as how he misses cannons himself lol)
: Some Volibear buffs to make him no longer trash
I'd rather them relaunch him and fix his issues than wasting time on his current kit. More like: Retain passive Q EITHER reworked to have less downtime OR during activation it acts like udyr's bear stance and you can continue flipping units however each flipped unit has their own individual timer. Your Q buff does nothing for when he's just blatantly outclassed and has no form of impact to say bluntly, moving through units does nothing when he's kited to death nor does it help increase his threat. Either lowering the CD for less downtime (which would be too large of a buff) or increase it's duration but instead of a one time flip units who are flipped have a CD before being able to flip again is better. W- would just outright change E- would just outright change Reasoning W's passive AS does nothing for voli unless ulti is up. AS for getting to 3 stacks is basically null and void. IMO it's better to nerf ulti but move it to be his new W which passive grants AS and the execute can either be a new skill for E or ultimate. E is basically just a "well I'm already in range, hopefully this seals the deal" and a wasted skill to help jng. Thus for a brand new skill removing the false jungle aid and catch up aid skill is far better. Thus Q is fundamentally better with either change, Ulti is pushed to base kit thus the AS bonus isn't wasted, and 2 full free skills so retaining an execute somewhere is not that difficult at all. Voli's issues are: 1. AS is wasted due to there not being any valid reasoning for it since getting 3 stacks isn't difficult for any champ without AS anyways. 2. Voli's Q is borderline no impact aside from early game where everyone with pre-6 CC has impact anyways 3. Voli's E is only good to help clearing instead of addressing his jungle clear differently he has a jng skill that isn't even as impactful as nunu chomp/ivern's passive and other dedicated jng skills. The slow is basically redundant seeing as how you have to run in range for it and Q to have use. 4. Voli's ulti is basically statikk shiv ver of kayle's E but it's not a basic ability to have the same benefits. Now I do feel these changes would fix volibear because: 1. AS+Ulti is the true synergy, would more than fix his jungle thus further decreasing the need to retain his E even after ulti being nerfed to turn into a base skill. it functioning like a weak kayle E with chain lightning properties should be more than enough. 2. Voli's new Q would have far more impact due to it EITHER have more uptime (which isn't the best choice imo because then it's single target potential increases too much) OR it's more useable while activated (which is far better because it works just as well single target but now has teamfight potential the old Q lacked. 3. Yes from face value no change was made to fix how easy voli gets kited, however with TWO open skills, the sky's the limit. 4. His execute doesn't have to disappear, hopefully there's a wonderful new skill idea which can also retain his execute. Also I'm not saying I'm absolutely right, but this feels like the simplest way to actually address volibear instead of just buffing his current self. He isn't a complex issue like "those who must not be named" which could turn the champion on it's head for those who play them. (Although imo the most recent thing that would vastly improve complex champs is the azir treatment, make him easier for less conflicting issues between vet and beginner players then they can be properly buffed/nerfed.)
: [POLL] What towers need... (mostly applies to SR)
Towers need to deal adaptive damage. Tanks can tank them but they shouldn't be able to consistently do it with only 1 side of defenses. That's the only immediate change I would suggest. Your itemization is for enemy champs, turrets should naturally try to bypass it like baron attempts to. Adaptive damage is the best start to proper turrets.
: > [{quoted}](name=EcchiOtakuTM,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZRjjEgWL,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2017-12-08T01:39:59.088+0000) > > Honestly this looks busted at first glance however it even busted, but since it can't stack with torment it could very much blatantly replace it. > > Torment doesn't offer anything better than this, 300 HP shaved off for that much bonus damage to tankier champs who torment would need rylia to combo for some effectiveness vs them? AND grevious wounds for laughs? Jesus. > > Might as well just shelf torment entirely if this were to happen because there's absolutely no way an item which needs a complimentary item to combo for effectiveness could compete with this which would be it's sister. > > On a side note before someone brings up anivia, she'd rather take grievous wounds +the bonus damage to tanks than 4% current HP DoT+300 hp > > This just isn't the right way to remove GW and make it's own item. I'd rather say it's be better to remove GW from morello and put it on rylia's since that item is struggling for a reason to purchase. (The slow is nowhere near convincing enough to feel good as a buy alone). But even then I would rather have 10% CDR on rylia than slapping GW over. I believe people are mistaken generally about Liandry's. When you first read the passive you are lead to believe that it's good against tanks but it's (#1) PERCENT and (#2) of CURRENT HEALTH, which actually means it makes no difference how much total health the enemy has, it's damage only scales off percentages. Basically Liandry's works better against squishy champions than it does tanks. Total damage output for Liandry's won't be any higher against a tank than it would a squishy champion (because it deals in percentages), and a tank / bruiser can afford to take more damage than a squishier champion. It's difficult to explain this to people however because everyone associates percent damage with shredding health, when they are not the same thing. Also, my created item doesn't stack with Liandry's as I gave them both the same unique passive. It's designed so that you either take the Liandry's for the bleed (which works as a multipurpose damage for both squishes and tanks) OR the other item which I'm suggesting (which is geared purely as a healing bruiser / tank killing item). Overall, it would actually be BETTER for Riot to adjust Void Staff, but that would have far too many implications on other items.. so at this point it's most likely better to just create another item to serve that purpose instead (which is what I am suggesting).
Torment is better vs tanks, you already have the penetration and AP to function and take out squishies and if you so much as touch a squishy their hp drops to a point where the passive is basically useless(still a great item nonetheless because there's no competition for it). A full hp squishy<<<<half hp tank. And I know this doesn't stack with it, that's why I said torment is far worse than this created item, because unlike torment it gives a far more blatant bonus to killing tanks while having the penetration for squishies and on top of it GW is another bonus. Penetration is what kills squishies not the torment passive. So torment has nothing remotely viable over this new item even for someone like anivia with built in slows or vlad who could raise the ap value due to 300 hp would take the same penetration with GW+stronger tank busting anyday. Basically this new item fully outclasses torment in ALL situations even if you're facing pure squishies it has penetration and GW, GW which is far more effective again full hp/low hp squishies than torment's passive which wouldn't really work since you're going to drop a squishy's hp anyways. Hopefully that makes sense, really hard to voice thoughts properly when tired. GW could definitely go on a new item, but one with magic pene and a tank busting passive isn't the answer or torment becomes null and void.
: He's not meant to one-shot everyone with his ult. His ulti was designed to be a global finisher. It CAN do a lot of damage, but it was meant to kill an enemy you managed to get low but they still got away. He was failing to do that like he should have been with the older AP Ratio, and they amped it up to let him do what he was designed to.
It's more like a GP ulti, used to heavily help with ganks without having to leave lane or used to finsih off targets. Not exclusively to kill low hp targets or he wouldn't be such a huge gem for kr.
: Some really cool Melee nerfs for yorick , shen , and xin zhao
When twitch starts taking phase rush, you know we went too far.
: Remove Grievous Wounds From Morellonomicon and Make A New AP Item With It
Honestly this looks busted at first glance however it even busted, but since it can't stack with torment it could very much blatantly replace it. Torment doesn't offer anything better than this, 300 HP shaved off for that much bonus damage to tankier champs who torment would need rylia to combo for some effectiveness vs them? AND grevious wounds for laughs? Jesus. Might as well just shelf torment entirely if this were to happen because there's absolutely no way an item which needs a complimentary item to combo for effectiveness could compete with this which would be it's sister. On a side note before someone brings up anivia, she'd rather take grievous wounds +the bonus damage to tanks than 4% current HP DoT+300 hp This just isn't the right way to remove GW and make it's own item. I'd rather say it's be better to remove GW from morello and put it on rylia's since that item is struggling for a reason to purchase. (The slow is nowhere near convincing enough to feel good as a buy alone). But even then I would rather have 10% CDR on rylia than slapping GW over.
: Morganna changes
I will be a bit snarky when I say this, but you do know there was a reason players asked for practice tool all this time right? For years being able to easily test specific things immediately without the wait to get into a the heat of a match was wanted and something this simple you should use it. But yes cannons and large monsters=large winions. Medium krugs do not.
Weedbro (NA)
: Movement speeds are fucking unfair. 325 vs. 350? Why do some champs get to start with boots?
IMO mobile champs should've been the ones starting from a 325 MS base. Imobile 350-355. What's the sense in giving champs who have dashes/blinks 340-355 MS is beyond me. Those with MS steroids should've been in the middle 335-340. Yes there are items that scale based on MS but that further establishes that non-fully immobile champs shouldn't have started out with >325-330 MS because if their late game MS is really low then upping the item's % MS modifier would be better than giving them more ms from level 1.
: That does not change my previous statement
Lmfao I actually laughed so dam hard cause that reminded me of some old show. Where even though it was a joke, that did not make the guy retract the insult. I wish I could remember the name now tho lol.
: Rylais feels like a wasted slot
I thought they would've added 10% CDR when they rightly removed AP from it before and weakened the passive. All it needs is that 10% cdr and it's in a good spot. Right now it's being enforced to take for worthless value, at least now hourglass has a better build path and more value with the new runes. I want CDR on it, nothing else but CDR since it IS a utility option, not really a defensive one. Also I would hate mana on it since it's an item that manaless have to get in a lot of cases too.
: Jayce Is Trash With New Runes
I like how anything slightly less than perfectly busted and oppressive is "garbage". Apparently this game isn't a strategy game at all nope. Apparently having to only slightly shift your playstyle when the champ isn't even in less than a great spot is apparently a bad thing when there are literally underwhelming champs who even the best strategies can't save consistently.
: yep but the masses cheer because they think they are getting a good deal with changes to black cleaver and grasp, wont make a difference as tanks can buy stoneplate whereas juggers will not
? Grasp isn't live, BC is still being bought on MF would've rather first had BC addressed in a way where urgot doesn't suffer but the rest of ranged lose out. Also while most juggs cannot, darius can due to the nature of his Q+Stoneplate. Pulled off correctly he can be tanky enough to reach 5 stacks or pull off the miracle heal.
: > [{quoted}](name=EcchiOtakuTM,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=APV6Ntrl,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2017-12-06T16:53:51.301+0000) > > Cassio Abuses the hell outta it. She&#x27;s been consistently the STRONGEST user of it overall. > > Stormraiders was stronger for EVERYONE else except cassio. Cassio is FAR STRONGER with phase than she was with stormraiders. WTF phase rush is basically a nerfed stormraider, what are you talking about? she wasnt abusing it, she needs it to actually get a kill in lane, otherwise opponent can just run away
3 spells is easier for cassi than hoping to deal 30% max hp for cassio. She's the only one who it's stronger on than stormraiders. For everyone else it's a hard nerf.
TopperH (EUW)
: This Grasp changes doesnt adress the adcs using PtA and Fighter thta don't build lots of HP like Fiora or Camille. Camille did just recive a buff though. Still, PtA didn't seem overbearing compared to other Keystones in other trees. It was just the best option in precision. It didnt warrant a nerf in my opinion.
Fiora doesn't use PTA effectively, Klepto is far superior even after the AA range nerf(which should've only been a ranged nerf not melee but riot didn't think it through). As for camel, guess it's no longer a choice between Pta and comet.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=URusLBxn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-06T01:38:17.086+0000) > > they first created and changed the classes when teambuilder came out > > assassin -&gt; slayer > > bruiser -&gt; fighter > > ADC -&gt; Marksman > > Yi completely changed class from ADC to Slayer for example. Bruiser was not a clean break into fighter. Some bruisers became divers, others became juggernauts, and a few of the more build dependent ones became skirmishers. Bruiser has never been an official term, and has been too vague to be used effectively when talking about balance since fratmogs was ruined.
> [{quoted}](name=Iota Theta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=URusLBxn,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2017-12-06T04:04:58.116+0000) > > Tank, fighter, mage, marksmen, support, and assassin were the core classes. > > ADC is a role, not a class, as champs like Yi, Yasuo, and Jax can still be considered melee ADCs. > > When was Bruiser actually an official term for a class? The official term was, to my knowledge, always fighters. In fact, a google search shows no past official statement of the class being called bruisers. The wiki is the closest and it says “Fighters (also known as Bruisers)...” > > Tanks weren’t ever listed as Vanguards until after the split, at which point they were either Vanguard or Warden. > > Assassins weren’t renamed Slayers until April 2016, which was when the subclasses started. Bruiser was always the name for them waaaaaaay back in the day. I know because I bought all melee bruisers and the only 2 ranged ones vlad+urgot long long time ago. Them days that a lot of true broken stuff ran around that made the game current look like child's play with the few things that are slightly overtuned.
: Why's everyone using the term Bruiser again? The class and subclass change they did to try and make talking about champions more specific is over two years old now. Champions considered to be Bruisers were split into three different subclasses so we can talk more specifically about their needs and balance, so can we please try to use the current terms?
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=URusLBxn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-05T23:55:10.234+0000) > > Why&#x27;s everyone using the term Bruiser again? The class and subclass change they did to try and make talking about champions more specific is over two years old now. Champions considered to be Bruisers were split into three different subclasses so we can talk more specifically about their needs and balance, so can we please try to use the current terms? Because bruiser has and will always be a better term than fighter.
Lùmen (EUNE)
: deja vu much
I've just been in this place before Higher on the street, and I know it's my time to go Calling you, and the search is a mystery Standing on my feet, it's so hard when I try to be me, woah
: Am I the only one who uses Phase Rush on Cassiopeia? Am I wrong for doing this, because, on the rare occasions that I play her, Phase Rush has worked just fine for me. =/
She's the best user of it, even more than old stormraiders which everyone else could use. I can't believe they ignored that and chose to buff it further for her.
Eeyore (EUW)
: Why would any ranged champion take Phase Rush when Fleet Footwork is actually the same effect, on them, except better? I mean, Fleet Footwork takes 10 attacks (reduced by moving) early game - but add a Rapid Firecannon and that goes down to 5. If you're actually moving, that can easily be 3 attacks. So... 3 attacks for Phase Rush on a cooldown, or 3 attacks for Fleet Footwork with no cooldown and also get some healing? Why does Riot even want to push ranged champions to take Phase Rush?
Because cassiopeia uses it better than stormraiders and is the highest performing champion with it. But they didn't look and that and buffed her further.
: I'm just stoked about being able to run Phasegot once again. {{champion:6}}
I don't think his W solo-procs it. I'm not sure if it was a bug or not cause I havn't taken it on him since pbe. I liked fleetfoot more cause he could actually reproc it multiple times like warlords with a speed boost on top of it.
: Who the fuck is using phase rush anyways shits garbage
Cassio Abuses the hell outta it. She's been consistently the STRONGEST user of it overall. Stormraiders was stronger for EVERYONE else except cassio. Cassio is FAR STRONGER with phase than she was with stormraiders.
: Yeah! Fuck the slow, take it off! Let it hide ally champs from the enemy like a real smokescreen would! In other words, it's just making a bush much like {{champion:427}}, but skinned as a smokescreen.
: Please don't give Graves a 70% slow on his Smokescreen
Honestly it IS better than giving more damage. I'm all for utility buffs on champions who are weak rather than damage buffs. For example ahri is a fine and key example of this. They removed damage from her but she skyrocketed with the utility buff. She doesn't deal a ridiculous amount of damage but impacts it in the right way. I'd rather see more damage nerfs, utility buffs in this game overall.
Bârd (NA)
: **VANDRIL YOU HAVE WORK TO DO**
: Fervor of Battle comes back with Grasp of the Undying [PBE]
I like it, current grasp I only use it to get 300-400 HP and buy items with less HP than the normal build. For example darius I've been doing triforce instead of black cleaver, Righteous glory instead of deadman's and just using grasp to get the same amount of HP. This change is a lot better than that imo. They better somehow address ranged to not take it. I like urgot and think he should be close to melee, but I do not want to fight one with that. And that issue is far worse for real ranged champs. I don't want another phase rush where because melee outperform ranged they buff ranged users of it. Cassio is going crazy with phase rush more than before which was already pretty strong.
Azadethe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaìju,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5a3q27Um,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-05T14:26:30.459+0000) > > If Hunger is the one for spellvamp, what ADC uses it? Also it&#x27;s still less effective on minions, not mention the heal and move speed have a .25 delay which makes it feel clunky. Hunter is all abilities (1/3 effectiveness for aoes) For an adc, hunger is 15% Life steal when full charged. it's basically a built in Death's Dance/Hextech Gunblade. Works on anything that counts as an Ability, not just "Spells." And a lot of adc abilities have been modified to count as abilities. MF's Passive is now an ability, as is Ez's Q. I can actually proc a sheen on MF just by using 2 auto attacks (I have a support build where I build Iceborne; it procs on second autos). Vayne's Q is an ability. Jinx's Q counts, as does her W. Cait's headshot counts. So does her Q and ult. Etc.
You forgot to include statikk shiv also heals with it. Quite a moderate amount esp on winions.
: Rune system sucks balls
Only thing I dislike about runes is extremely early game, there are some bugs with certain champs who want a different stat early (Like bard who likes early AD), and dark seal stacks not counted towards adaptive. Only thing old runes did better were quintessences, which no matter how you changed them your quints were viable. All the other runes were crap that were basically shoe-horned into having and thus new runes are far better than those. Only thing I would changed about new runes is have one empty slot on the secondary rune page, let the first rune page give the stat bonuses (Adaptive stats/AS/HP/elixir buffs) but the second rune page this open slot you can directly put in a quint(this quint has a tad more than 1 of the old, maybe 2 old Quints=this new quint, the inspiration tree would amp this quint into 3 instead of 2 old quints) into this slot. That alone is the only thing I would do to this system to bring back the quint's customization. Aside from early game bugs and losing quints, the rest of the game is better runes-wise. Just a few things need a tad tweaking that's all. But it's far from being an overall failure.
: The major reason Runes suck is that they remove the possibility of off-builds without Riot outright forcing their hand to do so just so they can maintain the claim that they support off-meta picks and builds. There is no more going against the grain and making it work. You're either a meta slave or you're made the bitch pet of the meta slaves.
I disagree, with the whole adaptive thing at least I can start out going AP or AD across multiple champs and still be able to shift to a normal build if I desire to. Off-meta builds not working are due to champ changes not runes. For example tank karma, still fully works. AD kennen/TF can even now go AP if he noticed his opponent is going harm on the armor. Unlike before you aren't shoehorned into committing to what you started at. Thus that crap of off-met not working is incorrect. That alone has arguably been the best thing about the runes.
Show more

EcchiOtakuTM

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion