Rioter Comments
: whats with all the toxic people adding me lately
Love the ones that type one msg to you and immediately unfriend you before you can respond lmao.
Rioter Comments
: Botlane champs that needs buffs and nerfs (according to me)
Pyke is fine, buffing him again would make him overtuned. Sona is JUST fine right now. I do NOT want to see any Sona buffs.
: Promo for Silver 1 against Plat 4????
I always seem to get braindead monkeys, but at least I'm always matched against braindead monkeys aswell.
wSatan (EUNE)
: Is lol skin still banable?
I doubt that shitty site even works don't waste your time.
Salron (NA)
: His design isn't balanceable without a full rework to his W
> [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PLdy0VGP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-01T17:37:03.325+0000) > > His design isn't balanceable without a full rework to his W There's nothing wrong with Tahm Kench's W. There are plenty more toxic abilities in the game that haven't been changed in years, and it's only because the Tahm Kench player base is relatively low that Riot is comfortable with nerfing him to oblivion.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: "We're unable to log you in because you may be offline" - Not Letting Me Log In
Allow private and public connection to league in Windows Firewall, should be good to go.
: I'm perma'd, WHAT?
Riot never lets us have any fun, flaming our teammates man. Why can't we just call trash... trash smh bro. Like c'mon...just because I went 0/8 in lane, literally not the reason we lost. Gosh. These teammates are SOOOO bad. Wish I could get some better ones to carry me :(.
IainG10 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Echostormxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7YpmU1Og,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-01-25T14:58:37.643+0000) > > I make it a habit not to farm kill dcs because I personally feel like I didn't even earn the win that way. In Ranked I really couldn't care less; I'll take any free win, and I expect my teammates and enemies to do the same. You play Ranked to win, fun is secondary to that. You wanna play for fun, got to Normals, ARAM or whatever RGM is in.
> [{quoted}](name=IainG10,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7YpmU1Og,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-01-26T19:00:19.003+0000) > > In Ranked I really couldn't care less; I'll take any free win, and I expect my teammates and enemies to do the same. You play Ranked to win, fun is secondary to that. You wanna play for fun, got to Normals, ARAM or whatever RGM is in. I can still win without farming the dced player. I'm not that bad unlike you.
: no i will not hold back in ranked games
I make it a habit not to farm kill dcs because I personally feel like I didn't even earn the win that way.
Rioter Comments
: Is this a pay2win video game?
Why are we downvoting this thread? I think this person asked a legit question and was not abrasive or overbearing in the way they phrased it...
: Please bring back strategy.
I've seen hundreds of threads repeating the same ideas as you. Give it up friend. They aren't listening to us anymore. Like you said, they don't care about their core audience anymore.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lenn (NA)
: punishments aren't based on just how bad the words you use are, it's about tone & intent spamming gg and repeatedly blaming your team is absolutely deserving a chat restriction
> [{quoted}](name=Lenn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FH9uLM7r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-02T02:23:39.624+0000) > > punishments aren't based on just how bad the words you use are, it's about tone & intent > > spamming gg and repeatedly blaming your team is absolutely deserving a chat restriction This is a case of someone becoming a product of their environment. Since the game is just straight oneshot snowball bullshit, it's frustrating to play when every single game is a stomp. The game was over at 15 minutes because his team was behind. There is nothing they could do about this but his team continued to waste time for no reason. This could be you too. Sometimes people just lose it. The game state makes it far worse.
Rioter Comments
: Some thoughts on more dated female champions, from a girl
How to turn something into a political discussion.
: Some thoughts on more dated female champions, from a girl
While I respect your opinion, I agree with almost nothing you wrote. When I play a champion, I do not look for something I can "relate to". I look for a kit that is fun for me to play and that is mostly it. If you base your favorite champion on visuals alone I think that makes you shallow. Personally I do not see how the size of a woman's breasts affects gameplay whatsoever, and therefore I see no reason to change anything with these designs as there are more urgent and pressing matters for the design team to tend to.
Rioter Comments
: Real talk, I'm seriously debating whether I wanna play this or DOTA.
Dota is just too hard for me lol. I tried to pick it up, but all you get are these shitty bronze equivalent players flaming you for being new every single game when I clearly have no idea what the fuck I'm doing just like them.
: When people tell me K/DA breathed new life into the League fanbase
When have people **ever** said that the K/DA update fixed any problems with the game? Lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=Echostormxx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGn1lfx7,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-11-30T17:15:22.117+0000) > > As far as I can tell, the damage has not been reduced at all. You can say they've "taken steps", but it hasn't actually happened yet. So until it actually happens, people will continue to complain. Who said that reducing damage is just by turning down damage (which they have been doing btw)? Adding resistances also lowers damage. Your arguement that will likely come with that is.... "but they also added in twice as much adaptive force for it!" Guess what? For most champs the ratio is not a 1:1 ratio. The champs that do have that ratio generally can not use their abilities all THAT often.... like Taliyah can spam her Q pretty much with 40% cdr and maxed Q, but her ratio is like .45 and her W and E are .4 so she actually only gets 8-9 of the 20 adaptive force. Blitzcrank has ratios of 1:1 ap but he doesnt spam really, and he is normally tanky mana. So him utilizing that is rare. Tristana has a 1:1 ratio on her R and some AP ratios on W and E that she doesnt use normally even though her burst damage is pretty high as AP. Mordekaiser has AD ratios he does not normally utilize because he wants the AP for his ulti and W and he scales better with those items (liandries, raylais being the main two, with protobelt if one chooses) etc. So yes, complain if you so choose, but know that the majority of the complaints are wrong. The champions that are bursting people down ARE THE BURST CHAMPIONS or they are FED. Nothing else has changed except for people prefer to do the damage builds all the time and forget "oh... wait... i can build resistances early on!"
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGn1lfx7,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-30T21:29:26.187+0000) > > Who said that reducing damage is just by turning down damage (which they have been doing btw)? Adding resistances also lowers damage. > > Your arguement that will likely come with that is.... "but they also added in twice as much adaptive force for it!" Guess what? For most champs the ratio is not a 1:1 ratio. The champs that do have that ratio generally can not use their abilities all THAT often.... like Taliyah can spam her Q pretty much with 40% cdr and maxed Q, but her ratio is like .45 and her W and E are .4 so she actually only gets 8-9 of the 20 adaptive force. Blitzcrank has ratios of 1:1 ap but he doesnt spam really, and he is normally tanky mana. So him utilizing that is rare. Tristana has a 1:1 ratio on her R and some AP ratios on W and E that she doesnt use normally even though her burst damage is pretty high as AP. Mordekaiser has AD ratios he does not normally utilize because he wants the AP for his ulti and W and he scales better with those items (liandries, raylais being the main two, with protobelt if one chooses) etc. > > So yes, complain if you so choose, but know that the majority of the complaints are wrong. The champions that are bursting people down ARE THE BURST CHAMPIONS or they are FED. Nothing else has changed except for people prefer to do the damage builds all the time and forget "oh... wait... i can build resistances early on!" Ok, 2 things. First, they have not been adding resistances. The resistances given do not scale well into the late game. Bruisers and assassins scale better into the late game than tanks. That's why tanks are being pushed out of the meta, they are outclassed by bruiser and assassins. The only tanks left in the meta are Sion and a handful of tank supports like leona and alistar. The reason these champions work is that they require a low gold output to function and are mostly cc bots for their more useful assassin teammates. So no, even the small portion of tanks that are playable are not doing well because of their tankiness, they are doing well because they have tons of cc. Our options for resistance are currently poor and outclassed by damage items and runes. Second, they have not been turning down damage. It's actually extremely funny that you think this is so, considering that one of the first changes Riot made in Patch 8.23 was to overbuff a **damage rune** (dark harvest). Triforce and Black cleaver are still hilariously overtuned on bruiser champions like Jax and Camille. The nerfs given to these champions hardly address the damage problem, they're just blanket nerfs to try and smooth things over. Do you honestly think a **.2** attack speed nerf on Camille is going to stop her from doing damage? Because I don't. Is a cooldown nerf on the **least** problematic of Irelia's abilities going to ruin her damage? Absolutely not. They've even purposely rushed into a burst oriented mage release (Neeko) and forgotten to address her hilariously broken 100-0 combos which apparently make the game "fun" to play. Conqueror, Electrocute, and Dark Harvest are still extremely oppressive in and outside of lane. All things Riot has promised to fix with damage has so far failed on a grand level. The direction they are moving is far away from "nerfing damage" as you say, and things are becoming even more snowbally and out of control. So no, some of us will not be satisfied with blanket nerfs and broken promises like you riot fanboys/girls. The meta at the moment is fucking awful and I'm sorry but I play League for more than 5v5 deathball 24/7. I want actual fucking strategy and I want the game not to be over after the first tower is taken. Did you know that** 71%** of the time, the team that gets the first tower wins the game? Does that seem fair that there is a *29%* chance for a team to come back? Does it seem fair the we wait 30 minutes for a game to be over when it's most likely going to be an awful outcome?
: Lol.... they already took a big step to reducing damage with adding in the flat stats. You know, the things people put into their rune pages before? Yeah. Plus, damage was always high on most champions. Especially depending on how you built. Heck i could play Blitzcrank AP and he hasnt changed at all. 3000 damage. At level 6 i used to grab a needlessly large rod and turn it into archangel staff, and with just the rod at level 6 i was nearly 1hkoing most all mid laners. Still can, just takes longer because i cant build large rod into AA staff anymore. This "oh damage is too high." Whine and complaint moved from reddit to here and has been going on far too long. As for streamers like Hashinashin or whoever he is and etc, they have hopped onto this "damage is too high" train just because they have been getting stomped because people better than them are playing and they want an excuse that isnt the fact that they are falling off. They peaked and it is never THEEEIIRRR fault..... always someone elses. Namely riot atm because "oh, they put this in and that means damage is instantly too high". Yes, tweaks need made, they are being made, get off your self pity train and play or not. If people stopped whining and tilting themselves so much, they would realize the game plays quite similarly as it did even 3 or 4 years ago. Plus, to those that complain about an off meta champ being strong against you, i take Kaisa top vs Garen... Taliyah vs most top laners actually, Blitz mid is still fun, and i have beat Viktor top with Blitz PTA top, and Cassiopia and Tristana top are fun too... with Soraka mid. So how about instead of whining that some champ is being taken top, try out other champs when things like this is going on. Its really not that difficult. Once you learn how to play against a champion it is easy to figure out who goes well against them.
> [{quoted}](name=Silly Neeko,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGn1lfx7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-30T11:39:16.600+0000) > > Lol.... they already took a big step to reducing damage with adding in the flat stats. You know, the things people put into their rune pages before? Yeah. > > Plus, damage was always high on most champions. Especially depending on how you built. Heck i could play Blitzcrank AP and he hasnt changed at all. 3000 damage. At level 6 i used to grab a needlessly large rod and turn it into archangel staff, and with just the rod at level 6 i was nearly 1hkoing most all mid laners. Still can, just takes longer because i cant build large rod into AA staff anymore. > > This "oh damage is too high." Whine and complaint moved from reddit to here and has been going on far too long. > > As for streamers like Hashinashin or whoever he is and etc, they have hopped onto this "damage is too high" train just because they have been getting stomped because people better than them are playing and they want an excuse that isnt the fact that they are falling off. They peaked and it is never THEEEIIRRR fault..... always someone elses. Namely riot atm because "oh, they put this in and that means damage is instantly too high". > > Yes, tweaks need made, they are being made, get off your self pity train and play or not. If people stopped whining and tilting themselves so much, they would realize the game plays quite similarly as it did even 3 or 4 years ago. > > Plus, to those that complain about an off meta champ being strong against you, i take Kaisa top vs Garen... Taliyah vs most top laners actually, Blitz mid is still fun, and i have beat Viktor top with Blitz PTA top, and Cassiopia and Tristana top are fun too... with Soraka mid. So how about instead of whining that some champ is being taken top, try out other champs when things like this is going on. Its really not that difficult. Once you learn how to play against a champion it is easy to figure out who goes well against them. As far as I can tell, the damage has not been reduced at all. You can say they've "taken steps", but it hasn't actually happened yet. So until it actually happens, people will continue to complain.
Rioter Comments
: Am i the only one who likes the tower changes?
I'm overall somewhat happy with the tower changes. I think Riot needs to tone down the amount of gold given from the plating and then people will recieve it better.
Ahris (NA)
: Ahri was nerfed constantly for the same reason though? Riot is so champsist.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NgUGvpAH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-24T07:13:17.941+0000) > > Ahri was nerfed constantly for the same reason though? > > Riot is so champsist. Ahri nerfed constanly. LOL. Ahri mains are possibly some of the most catered too and whiny group of league of legends players out there. Ahri has been very strong for the entire season, left untouched after the midseason update. She has maintained a winrate of above 50% for 8-9 patches now.
: People on the Boards act like they know better than professionals and it's sickening
You know, I would agree with you, but I have only been playing since Season 7. Season 7 I was having a shit ton of fun. Then season 8 rolled in. And I just can't enjoy the game like I used to. Damage is too high. The complaints are valid. It sickens me that Riot has begun shoveling the grave of the game when the community is still very much alive.
: Can We All Agree The Balance Team Doesn't Know What They're Doing
Rioter Comments
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
People IRL are just like this, I don't see the problem.
Rioter Comments
: Yet jungle is one of the most game changing roles right now. Literally see nothing but junglers ganking 24/7 without any draw back if they fail a gank.
> [{quoted}](name=Neptunia xoxo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eM0ouO90,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-11-11T00:05:54.086+0000) > > Yet jungle is one of the most game changing roles right now. > Literally see nothing but junglers ganking 24/7 without any draw back if they fail a gank. That's literally the problem lol. Junglers shouldn't be in lane 24/7.
The Pimp (EUW)
: Any update here? Because the bug is still there imo
> [{quoted}](name=The Pimp,realm=EUW,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=uwpUNc6y,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-10T19:33:10.312+0000) > > Any update here? Because the bug is still there imo Unfortunately the only solution is to purchase a new computer/deal with it for now. It sucks. I finally boguht a windows computer and that solved the problem.
Rioter Comments
: Petition to fix Ahri's Tail animations
Petition not to waste any more time on ahri
: "I can't enjoy high mobility champions because my reaction speed sucks, so neither should anyone else."
> [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nOLzbX7Z,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-11-07T15:32:45.619+0000) > > "I can't enjoy high mobility champions because my reaction speed sucks, so neither should anyone else." Because .25 seconds is a perfectly reasonable timeframe for people to react :P
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kargish (EUW)
: Hold on a second
3 BASE AD. OH THE HORROR.
iiCOMAii (NA)
: League is disgusting to play now, even when all I'm trying to do is have fun I get stressed out...
Yeah, I keep seeing these threads. I've seen them for a whole season. But Riot isn't doing shit to address our concerns. It honestly pisses me off to no end.
Rioter Comments
Vhan8765 (NA)
: When Hextech Crafting was introduced, disenchant rates were 33%. When last preseason hit, Riot claimed they would be giving out more free loot and because of so decided to cut disenchant rates down to 20%. Now, I have absolutely no clue where this 'more free loot' was supposed to be coming from, but now'a days it takes roughly 4/5 disenchanted skin shards to simply upgrade 1 permanent skin. The system is overall a free rewards system, so you can't complain too much, but it's definitely a (super, mega) long term free rewards system. Feels kind of bad considering you're encouraged to have a smaller champion pool, meaning you likely won't be getting too many S' and chests on various champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Vhan8765,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zQwiKHdY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-02T03:17:56.959+0000) > > When Hextech Crafting was introduced, disenchant rates were 33%. > When last preseason hit, Riot claimed they would be giving out more free loot and because of so decided to cut disenchant rates down to 20%. > > Now, I have absolutely no clue where this 'more free loot' was supposed to be coming from, but now'a days it takes roughly 4/5 disenchanted skin shards to simply upgrade 1 permanent skin. > > The system is overall a free rewards system, so you can't complain too much, but it's definitely a (super, mega) long term free rewards system. Feels kind of bad considering you're encouraged to have a smaller champion pool, meaning you likely won't be getting too many S' and chests on various champions. The thing is, Heroes of the Storm is a completely free to play game and has a far better rewards system. LoL rewards system is pretty much garbage. In HotS, they basically give you a free skin every time you level up or every other time, and you level up pretty quickly on that game. (To give you an idea, I've spent a quarter of the amount of time I've played League on HotS and am level 275). I sometimes even get up to 3 skins in 1 level up chest if I'm lucky.
Salron (NA)
: Good He was cancer in high elo too
> [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=d4ZqfrpU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-02T00:48:56.242+0000) > > Good > He was cancer in high elo too Thanks for your input meta slave.
Rioter Comments
: An opinion cannot be subjective or objective. Damage is higher, sure. But the measure of “too high” isn’t something that can be quantified, and therefore an opinion on it cannot be right or wrong.
> Damage is higher, sure. But the measure of “too high” isn’t something that can be quantified, and therefore cannot be right or wrong. This simply isn't true. At a certain point, too much of anything becomes toxic and overbearing. For example, if you eat too much junk food, it will have a negative effect on the body. The same can be said for damage. Too much damage will make the game downright frustrating to play, it will have a toxic and deteriorating affect on the interest of the playerbase. "Too high" is anything that makes League gameplay overly frustrating or unfair for certain players. You couldn't give every champion 4 separate abilities that each do 500 damage and expect the game state to be healthy. You see where I'm going here. At a certain point, damage being too high could very well become unbearable for players. At a certain point, excessive damage is unjust **and** inconsiderate to force upon us.
Show more

Echostormxx

Level 197 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion