: What Legendary Skin did you get
Got Galaxy Slayer Zed {{champion:238}}
Manxxom (NA)
: Bup.
I agree
S7Nv3nHD (EUNE)
: [GAMEPLAY] Warwick damage bug
The death recap is easily the most broken thing in the game, this is typical behavior for it. Next thing you know you'll probably be killed by teleport, I wouldn't be surprised :P
: New Runes For ALL CHAMPIONS
~~You missed Taliyah on your list (At least I can't find it when I Ctrl + F).~~ [I'll personally be taking this build on her](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-update/8100-8112?build=10022148), what are your thoughts? EDIT: Nevermind, I'm just blind, and you mispelt her name, silly me.
Rockman (NA)
: hey guys t1 here
Rockman hit rock bottom /s
: Real talk: Which one would win in a fight?
I’m pretty sure Mary Poppins has this fight in the bag.
: Let's play a game : Choose only 1 champion of each.
1) {{champion:497}} I love Rakan as a character, but I'm completely incapable of playing him at any decent level, so I just don't. 2) {{champion:55}} 3) {{champion:432}} 4) {{champion:238}} 5) {{champion:99}}
: Is the Ultimate Hat rune restricted by the cdr cap?
Ultimate Hat is NOT restricted by the CDR cap.
Kythers (NA)
: Write a letter to the Riot balance team one word at a time
Hoggy (NA)
: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eyjSPg3Bzz0/maxresdefault.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Hoggy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XTeNgL7E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-05T23:47:23.070+0000) > > https://i.ytimg.com/vi/eyjSPg3Bzz0/maxresdefault.jpg YOU ARE A MONSTER
: Hecarim kills Kayn in wall possible bug
When Hecarim uses his E his auto attack range increases from 175 attack range to 325 (according to the wiki), so it's entirely possible you were within the increased range. You were also moving away from during Hecarim's auto attack animation, but because the auto attack was already locked to hit you, it may have 'artifically' increased the range, like how sometimes a melee attack hits you despite being away from it (There are frames where the auto attack will hit you unless it's interrupted).
: Wait.... E or q max on kassadin... or which one?
While I was watching him stream, Scarra said that you max Q against magic damage opponents (for the shield and the trading potential) but against a physical damage opponent you max E, since the Q shield is basically useless. I'm no Kassadin main, but this sounds correct.
koshkyra (NA)
: When did this happen? She did not recieve any recent AP buffs. Im talking about her recent W cooldown buffs.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-715-notes Patch 7.15 (This Patch), second champion on the list. EDIT: I thought the W buffs were from a previous patch, my bad. What I should have done is pointed out that the passive got a ratio buff too.
: I used to ban Urgot every game
{{champion:35}} THE JOKE'S ON YOU!
: After translating the Japanese champions page, Shaco's name is now Mantis Shrimp.
I don't know how high your Google Chrome translator is, but it just translates mine to "Shako".
Ulanopo (NA)
: INTRODUCING "THE VERDICT"
Feel free to take a look at mine, but I don't think there's much interesting there.
: Guess your main!!
1) "You underestimate me" 2) Summoners rift lets me catch some gnarly waves, dude 3) Yasuo does stuff slightly less cancerous than usual
: So malzahar voidlings are "reworked"
People keep forgetting to add to these kinds of posts that all changes to the PBE are up for future changes, despite how many go through each patch. The rest of Malzahar's kit will be worked on throughout this pbe patch cycle Source: https://twitter.com/ricklessabandon/status/860648469421215745 (For some reason it came out as a picture, it's a twitter link)
Kyukyuu (NA)
: Rakan W Stun
It was still a knock up, it just didn't play the knock up animation. You can tell because of the blue arrow icon on the cc duration bar as opposed to the stun icon. Regardless, the only gameplay implication it would have if this was a bug is that Yasuo couldn't use his ult on the target. There is no real difference gameplay wise between a stun and a knockup otherwise.
: its u again, saw u in that other post
I'm pretty sure everyone has seen Cobra in 'that other post' lol.
garren9 (NA)
: Wait a minute...
Moobeat was mad nobody read the context :X See: 3/23 PBE update "Context and Notes"
: Taliyah vs Freljord Taliyah
I actually swap between the two skins when I play her, I can't pick a favourite :P
: I'm ok with nerfing MF, but are we sure we want to take away an expression of skill?
They plan on giving her a non-damage related reward for killing someone with the first bounce then landing the second. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/kjauTenG-quick-gameplay-thoughts-feb-24?comment=00050000
: What do you call an Alistar Mirror lane
..I think I've been in this time before : ^)...
: Saying the first week was the first RGM week (April 8th) It took them 8 weeks to release Definately Not Dominion (cringe) though it really was just ~~making dominion worse~~ changing the map and adding a few things. It took them 15 weeks to release Nexus Siege, a completely new game mode. It took them 20 weeks to re-release nemesis draft, but that could have been because initially they didn't want to re-release this game mode (L4T3NCY said something about picking your champion tends to be more fun then not) It took them 29 weeks to re-release Doom bots, but that could have been because of a holiday idea (Halloween) they had.
Interesting. Thanks for putting time into answering this for me :o
: ofc the jhin comment is at 4 upvotes
PERFECTION ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:202}}
robothax (NA)
: describe your main's e with a gif
{{champion:202}} http://gph.is/2fzMUH7
Chaos689 (NA)
: Riot in Patch 1.0.0.86 like:
Riot in patch 6.24 I can create.. {{item:3681}} {{item:3683}} {{item:3680}} {{item:3682}} ..Poro snax {{summoner:31}}
: Give me a "Damage taken for Allies" and "Damage healed from Allies" Counter on Knights Vow
It IS on Knight's Vow, it's on your buff bar. Allies can left click your champion and see it on the buff bar as well. I do agree that it should be on more items though. Two that come to mind are Redemption's healing/damage and Ardent's healing on-hit.
L4T3NCY (NA)
: RGM + LCU brain dump
How long does it take to create a completely new game mode, or do you not have enough experience quite yet to answer this question? It seems like the RGMQ is going great so far, keep up the good work! ^-^
Joe Mana (NA)
: ***
Oh. Thanks for the correction, I'll fix that :o
Wuks (NA)
: Share your 2016 Season in Review Highlights! (Megathread)
https://review2016.na.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/year-in-review/personal-stats?share=TWpJMk16RXpOakUyZkU1Qk1RODk4NmI1MDU2ZjE0NDg1OWE2M2M5YTM1MTJiYWFhMjhNakkyTXpFek5qRTJmRTVCTVE My stats seem a little wonky. I don't recall getting 6 pentakills this season, and the only way I've used jhin's ult 4k times is if it counts the shots. ..And those executes seem a little broken as well : ^)))))
: My diet is as balanced as LoL. Oh hey, I'm a champion ingame {{champion:79}}.
nep2une (NA)
: @Meddler: You reverted Kog'Maw's rework. Please do the same and revert Taliyah to pre-6.14.
I play tons of Taliyah and I wish people would stop complaining about her. I played her before and after the W changes and IMO before the changes it felt clunky to use. I have to admit it did take me a while to get used to the new one, but that's to be expected. Taliyah doesn't need reverts. Right now she is in a balanced spot besides maybe a couple of small buffs. The nerfs she got were all well thought-out and I trust Riot with Taliyah.
: A specific number will tell you exactly how long you have to wait before jumping to it to have it instantly back up though.
nep2une (NA)
: Can Katarina's Shunpo tooltip be changed to something more intuitive please?
I feel as though the tooltip should stay the way it is. The % mark gives you a general idea for how long you'll have to wait for your shunpo to come back up. The specific numbers don't really matter. The % tells me either "My shunpo will come up almost instantly after picking up a dagger" or "My shunpo will take a second or two to come up after picking up a dagger," much faster than a specific number, which is what matters the most. Having the tooltip read specific numbers takes more time to figure out than % numbers. Let's say my shunpo is on an 8.1 second cooldown [level 3 shunpo 10% cdr] and I'm at level 11 [90% reduction on dagger pickup]. With these numbers the tooltip, with your reccomendation, would say "Picking up a dagger will reduce shunpo's cooldown by 7.3 seconds". At this point I've realized I've put too much time into this and there was really no point because there is such a little difference LOL.. but anyways; 8.1 - 7.3 is what you would have to do in your head, but in reality you don't need the specific number to plan out your assassination. Just a general % number works slightly better.
: Am I playing a cat or a hat?
{{item:3089}} is my favorite skin tbh
Kewlipo (NA)
: Riot, This is Wrong
They are aware about the issue and they are working on a fix. Pretty sure they have a smaller fix ready, but that involves taking ranked down at some point.
: Something is wrong with Jhin
Somebody upvoted all the posts with 4 upvotes to 5 I'm tilted
Ralanr (NA)
: A stupid idea: Nami's ult.
Fix Shyvana's ult first lol
: What's the Difference Between a Riot Employee and a Jg Main?
I thought the difference would be that one of them likes Plants
nami tf (NA)
: Ramen King [champion] confirmed
Ramen King Rammus King King Rammus {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: I wonder how too, you can barely see the joke.
: That would be Cottontail Teemo..... you are sick, dude.
It's a beauty you wouldn't understand
: The average bot lane
I wouldn't mind Bugs Bunny being my support : ^)
: My friend asked me if his Rune Pages were fine.
I don't see the problem; they all look legit to me. : ^)
: Game: A champion gets ONE little bug that completely breaks the game.
{{champion:163}} can make her wall as long as she wants. #MakeTheRiftGreatAgain
Quah (NA)
: Not the topic, buuuuut.... There were 6 left going into quarterfinals. It dropped to one after SSG vs C9. Those five that picked C9 also picked RNG to win tonight.
: DEAR RIOT - For the 2,151 pickums players who have 0 Points!
After RNG Vs. SKT T1 there's only one person with a perfect Pick'Em..
Show more

Eclipse1337

Level 159 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion