: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AZJnvBHm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T05:41:22.785+0000) > > Sure they can fix the client but there is no such thing as balancing league right. their balancing system isnt around champions they just change stats randomly, it revolves around players, it forces most players to have 50% winrate to grind game. so youre wrong they can fix balancing easiest
No I'm definitely not wrong people are just clueless. You can't attempt to make a champion weaker or stronger without changing something so if you have to pick something and see what happens so be it. It's literally impossible to fix balancing as everyone has their own version of what that is.
: Rito games spent 6 months making cash grab feature
Sure they can fix the client but there is no such thing as balancing league right.
Lapis (OCE)
: Do you think that Riot would ever consider balancing LCS and the main game separately?
: > [{quoted}](name=lolí uzi vert,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ftwEcH36,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T21:59:18.988+0000) > > please stop he doesn't understand.. 1st it starts with something little like this, then next year they will be saying oh hey guys "we are making a small change to how you purchase champs, we are upping all new champs by 4k blue essence and reducing the amount you get from disenchants, so its time to up more rp for champs "
Riot did change how you purchase champions by increasing the cost of new champs from 6300 to 7800 for the first 2 weeks and like most of these oh my god the world is burning freak outs the community has people completely stopped caring once it stopped being popular to complain about it. It's not going to be useful feedback if every vocal person yells wolf at every change while the silent majority keep giving them money because it doesn't actually matter to anyone.
: How to fix lethality
I know riot doesn’t read this stuff so we are meme’ing but what’s the point behind posting oh I have the solution just delete it. If you get bodied by assassins just study matchups and take time to improve. Lethality if anything would only see a buff to push more ad assassins into proplay
: What keeps you playing League?
A couple of things. I love the champions for how different they all are and the ones I love to play keep me here because no other game has them. I love the high impact moments of the game where it becomes kill or be killed. There are many flaws but they don't outweigh how much fun I have playing it.
: Only in lol players insist you stop being afk after you tell them your having painful chest problems
People would insist you stop being afk in almost any game they can't leave simply because they don't believe you. If you have a notion you can't complete a league game you shouldn't start one.
Serrgol (EUW)
: RIOT DO U SEE ALL THESE COMPLAINS!??!?!
Saying there are complaints on boards is like saying Riot it's tuesday wtf!
Zardo (NA)
: Nobody is even going to point out OP's name?
Well I can definitely believe he got to level 22 with that name but boards has no report option for it and man it's like he's trying everything possible to let us know he is toxic.
: Would you drop the ban discussion if you got banned from the Boards? Asking for a friend.
: How come no one plays Qiyana
Qiyana falls into the category of too much effort for a subpar reward. It's the same reason why AD assassins have fallen to mages. Why would you go through all of these hoops to do what other champions do at the press of a button especially when it's more effective too? Even compared to other AD assassins she requires a lot of things to align where you could play someone like rengar and pop someone. Now if qiyana straight up dumpstered you if the stars aligned sure but for most of us that's not happening and her time to kill is way too long for her role.
: If Riven's shield scaled from AP would she be as obnoxious?
As long as someone can still lose to her it won't change the complaints.
Sphínx (NA)
: Who truly likes this game?
I like the game in its current state. I find a lot of the post that get upvoted are having a completely different experience than me.
: Please Riot You can't just not Show up these things to us
> 1 people will believe you when you say you are correcting bugs No they will not. We still have people claiming riot has never listened to us about anything ever despite hundreds of changes that only happened due to the community asking for it. They are going to give them 0 leeway on bugfixes because how can they have done anything if new bugs are found.
: Make Caitlyn Ult Stronger when she has her passive up
I've personally always wanted a headshot empowered ult to be able to unblockable. It just feels right that she wouldnt miss a well aimed headshot.
Εlin (EUW)
: Who is the weakest midlaner at the moment?
Just post gonna post my main I have some ridiculous winrate on and claim they are weak anyway.
: Unpopular Opinon: Assassins are ONLY fun for the people playing them
Generally the thing interacting with you isn’t fun for the receiver. I’ve never said im glad this adc is auto attacking me. Man the burst mage finally hit a cc guess I die. Exciting. Oh ive been exhausted by the support and they are throwing out massive shields. Glad those are point and click why should they have to try?
Stratixx (NA)
: League of legends boards is useless if riot doesn’t listen.
It's kinda weird to make a thread about someone not paying attention then address them in that thread. The whole premise is they won't see it.
Swarovsko (EUW)
: Why did rioters stop commenting in this section?
I personally love how boards has this mass of different groups that all contradict eachother. Tank items suck. Magic resist makes tanks unkillable. Magic resist doesn't do anything. Assassins are overpowered, fighters are overpowered, mages are overpowered, ADC's are overpowered. What about the supports? oh we have complaints about that too. Jungling sucks. Junglers have too much influence. ETC it just keeps on going around and around. Somehow people actually think there is a simple answer to every problem and their answer is just make the thing I don't like unusable. Worse my god the arguments are so bad for the overwhelming majority of post. The hot page is full of memes and people actually think it's going to convince anyone. My favorite personally are the this is overpowered/underpowered post just ignore all the statistics. My feelings are what should determine if someone is too strong or weak. Then insert yasuo somehow.
AR URF (NA)
: champs that probably will never completely fall out of meta?
this entire list has completely fallen out of meta for at least over a season at some point in their history. Has brand ever been meta?
: Is Reporting Even Worth It?
At best they haven't gotten that many reports and people aren't going to be punished over one game unless it's something egregious. At worst your bar for reporting someone is incredibly low and most people you are reporting have actually not done anything close to ban-able. Even in your example say I report someone for saying open and hell even afk'ing. I doubt they are doing that every match so I will probably not be seeing any feedback unless they have been doing it a lot and that final game was the one that pushed it over the edge.
: You literally had to be a perfect person like Riste to even consider playing a unconventional champ
Or just not go out of your way to be a dick because you can. That works 100% of the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R20TkAVk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:41:19.344+0000) > > the policy about not griefing other peoples games Why are u mentioning Nubrac lol
> [{quoted}](name=NELMAS IS BACK,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R20TkAVk,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-19T20:50:11.144+0000) > > Why are u mentioning Nubrac lol No one has mentioned Nubrac. Why do you associate Nubrac with griefing games? Seems like your common sense is working you just want attention.
: Nubrac = AdellaideSkyhart
No they were both challenged by their teammates that they were forcing this on who then reported them to riot for giving them negative experiences.
: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNnNTRTj,comment-id=0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:38:04.650+0000) > > Why do people keep making this point that you must think toxicity is fine because you arent screaming for people to be banned from league for speech out of game? No one is forcing anyone to watch that stream. Nubrac was forcing his strategy (read griefing) on teams because streamers were in his match. Why do they need to be held to a higher standard exactly? Most people don't care and the ones that do are usually inconsequential attention seekers. Let me start first by disarming your bait - Nubrac was wrong. But NB3 isn't right either. I understand his frustration, be lets look at this logically here - in front of ALL his viewers, he went off, AFKd from a game, chatted up a Riot employee, and ultimately (whether it was the key factor or not) used his influence to get the guy banned. First of all, if I did that, I'D get banned. I'd know. I tried it before, and got banned for *my* toxicity in game, even though the guy was clearly trolling me. Second, and far more importantly, I do not have 100s of thousands of people watching me do this. I understand his rage, and I understand Nubrac deserved his ban. But ffs, if you don't agree that his approach and the subsequent shitposting of everyone who disagrees with him isn't completely fucking cucked, you're far too biased. This is unacceptable behavior for a *normal* person, why the shit should someone be *profiting* from this behavior by performing the majority of it *live on a stream?!* And yes...I have my choice to not watch it. Congratulations, me! I personally can *ignore the problem*.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNnNTRTj,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:45:31.264+0000) > > Let me start first by disarming your bait - Nubrac was wrong. Finally you type something reasonable. > > But NB3 isn't right either. I understand his frustration, be lets look at this logically here - in front of ALL his viewers, he went off, AFKd from a game, chatted up a Riot employee, and ultimately (whether it was the key factor or not) used his influence to get the guy banned. Yes his audience who chooses to watch him saw this. They have a choice in the matter.He afk'ed after 2 other people making the game unwinnable at that point do you seriously expect him to try to win a 3v5 with a player actively trolling? Yes he used his influence aka sending in a message but the kicker is many other people reported him for this too. If this was a one time thing nothing would have been done but when you have a history of being a troll in game and people see that you may get punished for it. > > First of all, if I did that, I'D get banned. I'd know. I tried it before, and got banned for *my* toxicity in game, even though the guy was clearly trolling me. > No you wouldn't because you would need to actually be reported a lot. Any punishment you receive unless it's for something huge is usually because you have a consistent record of being a jerk. There is a reason so few people ever receive any punishment and whether you are lying or not I am definitely willing to believe you got banned for being toxic after all you are upset that someone helped oust an asshole. > Second, and far more importantly, I do not have 100s of thousands of people watching me do this. I understand his rage, and I understand Nubrac deserved his ban. But ffs, if you don't agree that his approach and the subsequent shitposting of everyone who disagrees with him isn't completely fucking cucked, you're far too biased. I'm biased because I'm not raging at some guy who doesn't even know I exist or am I biased for not agreeing with you? If that's the case you are far too biased if you don't agree with me. I think his approach was great because it worked. Game is healthier now because of it for those people who would have gotten their games ruined by Nubrac too. This is unacceptable behavior for a *normal* person, why the shit should someone be *profiting* from this behavior by performing the majority of it *live on a stream?!* Because people are willing to support it and they far outnumber the people who don't like him who also support him by going to his stream and linking it constantly in order to try to get him banned. > > And yes...I have my choice to not watch it. Congratulations, me! I personally can *ignore the problem*. But you are literally here right now not ignoring it so you definitely don't want to.
: > [{quoted}](name=ChaosReyn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cAtlcB5j,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:01:42.750+0000) > > This is highly skewed...he didn't "roam the map", he literally supported mid. That on its own is already enough to invalidate this entire fucking video. >.> > > But I'll go even further - Nubrac's attitude, though not as volatile and outrageously ragey as Nightblue's, is just as toxic to the community as NB3's. "Fuck all, I'm doing what I want, and they can figure out how to play around *me*!" is not acceptable when you're cucking 1/2 your team (mid and bot) with this strategy, and not even sharing your idea of how this shit's supposed to work. And that's exactly how he operated, both in ths game, and in multiple previous games. > > To be clear: he doesn't need permission, nor does he need to communicate, to play an off-meta champion or tactic. But it's in his *refusal to adapt* that it can be considered griefing. Not only did he not attempt to make any shotcalls to guide his team through *his* strategy (which they can't know, because *he's not fucking telling them to begin with*!), but he's refusing to deviate in any way from what he's doing when it's clearly obvious that it's failing, after actively destroying his own mid and bot. This is bronze/silver level fuckery in a master's game...Nightblue, as well as ANYONE who reported him, have a right to be upset here. > > That's not to say they have the right to did what Nightblue did, and essentially create a massive fucking scandal (this is basically naming and shaming to the MAX right now...), but Nubrac is FAR from innocent, and VERY FAR from RIGHT. Nightblue3 doing double top https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwzRIzrk4uQ&feature=youtu.be Nightblue saying Kys in chat, still not banned by riot https://clips.twitch.tv/FragileFairOxAMPEnergy
He needs to be reported by the players in his games. He clearly has not been getting reported much if at all. If you dislike nb3 enough to keep spamming topics why not go harass him in his stream or discord so he has at least some chance of actually seeing it?
D3m37r1 (NA)
: What's with the nb3 controversy?
Guy griefs streamers in order to try to get attention. Nb3 was a victim of this as well as a few other streamers. Nb3 got upset and afk'ed after 2 of his teammates did as a direct result of being griefed. Nb3 contacts a riot employee to bring this up and he mentions that other people have been reporting him for the same thing but the system isn't designed to catch this. After looking into it he found out that he almost exclusively does this to streamers with the intent to troll them. Guy gets a 2 week ban. Tries to spin it as off-meta like anyone else who does this. People who disliked Nb3 already are now jumping on this as a way to try to get him. Now we have 20+ post about the same thing and some incredibly shitty arguments. People are claiming that they would be punished for the same thing when in reality you can't be punished in game for out of game speech which has been precedent since the dawn of league. The rules remain the same for everyone regardless of any mental gymnastics.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNnNTRTj,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:21:57.996+0000) > > Because what he say on stream doesn’t correlate to what is said in game and unlike Nubrac, he didn’t reach the threshold of reports to be punished. Dunkey. Shaclone. Pink Ward. ESPECIALLY Dunkey. If you're a high profile streamer, there are 10s of thousands, sometimes even HUNDREDS of thousands, of people who watch you. You think toxicity is fine as long as you're effectively *verbally televising it*? If anything, they need to be held at a *higher* standard. These are people who garner public attention. They show this filth to people FAR beyond their games.
Why do people keep making this point that you must think toxicity is fine because you arent screaming for people to be banned from league for speech out of game? No one is forcing anyone to watch that stream. Nubrac was forcing his strategy (read griefing) on teams because streamers were in his match. Why do they need to be held to a higher standard exactly? Most people don't care and the ones that do are usually inconsequential attention seekers.
vimaid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNnNTRTj,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:21:57.996+0000) > > Because what he say on stream doesn’t correlate to what is said in game and unlike Nubrac, he didn’t reach the threshold of reports to be punished. He also went afk and was toxic flaming in game as well.
> [{quoted}](name=vimaid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FNnNTRTj,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:28:06.566+0000) > > He also went afk and was toxic flaming in game as well. Yes he went afk. After 2 other people did because of nubrac trolling. Also if his team or an opponent reports him it will go through the system like everyone else.
: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T1lyRm4I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:54:04.154+0000) > > Every streamer does this they don't care and they shouldn't unless it's something egregious. Which most don't say anything close to being worthy of a punishment. Oh so many people doing the wrong thing makes it ok. Gotcha.
> [{quoted}](name=Yordle Gunner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T1lyRm4I,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:59:16.861+0000) > > Oh so many people doing the wrong thing makes it ok. Gotcha. Yeah because that wrong thing is being done in a realm that riot has no power in and what is derogatory is your opinion which doesn't have any influence. Riot is not hosting their stream. If you have a problem with derogatory comments being said on a platform by all means report it. We both know it won't matter because that position is laughable but no one is stopping you but you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T1lyRm4I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T23:54:04.154+0000) > > Every streamer does this they don't care and they shouldn't unless it's something egregious. Which most don't say anything close to being worthy of a punishment. The problem is we can say the same stuff these streamers say and get punsihed for it. It’s riot playing favorites.
You cannot say them in game. Things said on a stream are not equivalent to typing something in game to other players. You wanting different rules for streamers and players is definitely favoritism but not the kind that's going to matter unless new rules are made.
: Imagine if Riots sponsors saw that Riot was partnered with streamers who used derogatory language.
Every streamer does this they don't care and they shouldn't unless it's something egregious. Which most don't say anything close to being worthy of a punishment.
Copic (NA)
: Why won't Riot announce their Daily/Monthly playerbase?
It would be pointless to release numbers as you would just claim they were lying.
: Riot is hopeing the NB3 controversy blows over and people get tired of talking about it.
This entire situation is a stupid meme and like the others it will pass before the week is done. Enshrined on the wall with all of the other serious business drama that was forgotten.
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nzVah6wI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:27:29.930+0000) > > You can't get banned for one game that is why. One game? Oh man you never watched him The guy AFK's multiple times, holds games hostage, flames often. He's basically Tyler1 but Tyler doesn't hide that he's like this
The question is does he get reported by his teammates in those games? Having people tune into your stream so they can get a hate boner is one thing but if not a single person out of the 9 who are actually in game report him then there is no grounds for riot to punish him.
: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wwGLgolx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:21:51.375+0000) > > Was her assigned role bot? People keep trying to relate a guy queuing bot lane and going botlane to someone queuing bot and going mid against their midlaners wishes. It's a leap in mental gymnastics that isn't going to lead to anything because no one with any clout is going to see this and go yeah same thing. Send me the rule where it says a support has to go bot lane. I'm waiting.
I cant send you common sense. There is a reason riot says don’t be a jerk because eventually some asshat is going to find a way to skirt the rules in order to grief. If you have to ignore the reason he got banned in order to make your mental gymnastics work then more power to you but if you try this too you can take a nice vacation.
: So glad Riot is ignoring the QQers about unbanning Nubrac
Yeah not sure why these people are bothering to post other than to let people know that they are stupid. Like cool we get it can you go away now?
: I just played against a Katarina bot lane, ban?
Was her assigned role bot? People keep trying to relate a guy queuing bot lane and going botlane to someone queuing bot and going mid against their midlaners wishes. It's a leap in mental gymnastics that isn't going to lead to anything because no one with any clout is going to see this and go yeah same thing.
: Nightblue and Nubrac had the debate today on Discord
Did we all watch the same thing Nubrac couldn't argue his side to save his life. Worse the guy said he knows it's not good. It's like watching people support the joker because he's an asshole.
: > [{quoted}](name=Twitch MandiRAWR,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0064,timestamp=2019-06-15T15:46:51.096+0000) > > Uhh I would consider my "teemo support" leaving bot lane and roaming around the whole game trolling as well. Take your two week ban. You know damn well you wouldn't feel that way. Bards roam, ASOLs roam. Plenty of supports will roam mid to double gank with JG. You're just unimaginative, rigid and predictable. A mod's official response to Nubrac was "So basically, as long as you are legitimately trying to win, we won't ban you for playing something out of left field."
The context of what you are doing matters too. Which the mod also included. Playing off meta is fine. Trolling your team against their wishes is not.
: Since Riot is FINALLY listening to the player base more and more now...
How would you determine the champs for that skinline? We are basically doing this now by showing riot which champions we like more via playrate and skin purchases. I imagine it would just be tons of the same champions being voted for because they have a larger playerbase.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Why does Riot refuse to nerf ANY of the problem champs properly?
For the overwhelming majority of complainers properly = unplayable and well riot's not trying to do that unless the situation specifically calls for it. There is no nerf you can ever give any champion to stop complaints as long as you can physically see them picked and loaded into the game.
: Zed every match it seems
Well riot has the actual numbers and it's nowhere near close to that. You are asking why they can't see something that doesn't exist and well I think we all know the answer to that one.
AR URF (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yU5k25O5,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2019-06-06T10:32:52.757+0000) > > So you make post about zed being good every season THEN YOU USE STATS FROM THIS SEASON TO HE IS GOOD. Yep you have 0 clue about this and your just being biased. > > Like you being up winrate showing you don't know why he is good or what statistics mean and you use current stats IN A POST ABOUT THE PAST like are you trolling? Except for the fact that I've played since season 3 and have known him to be at the 50% range for win rate.
Nope. Zed dropped to 43% winrate after a round of nerfs he when he was at 52% and riot buffed him. Boards lost their minds over that. Then there was the post assassin rework in season 6 where he dropped to 47%. He also has not been meta every season.
: Akali as a T4-champ keeps getting nerfed, meanwhile Talon remains OP for months??
: Aftershock + armor items, nope still getting one shot by Zed as a Tank Maokai...
I remember when a one shot was dying instantly. Now we have a Zed one shot where it's over a few seconds with multiple abilities being used and eventually you die. They wonder why he isn't being nerfed btw they can't see the flaw in their logic.
Moody P (NA)
: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DongerStuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=k10vNbgk,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T22:24:47.326+0000) > > WHat you mean? its simple man, if they push the 50% winrate in the matchmaking, it means no matter what you do, you lose or win, you have no impact, how is that hard to understand? Why I don’t understand is what people are asking for as an alternative. I don’t understand what people think would happen if they changed the current system. Let’s say they removed this forced matchmaking, what would we get instead and what do people think would happen? Would it just be a system of throw people randomly together with the same MMR, because then you get players who are just unlucky and never win and the flip side as well. My point is people don’t want good matchmaking, they want bad matchmaking slanted in their favor.
> My point is people don’t want good matchmaking, they want bad matchmaking slanted in their favor. This shit right here. This is why nothing is changing because anyone that would have any pull in changing matchmaking can see the actual thing people want and not whatever bullshit is being spammed on boards.
: > [{quoted}](name=Edge of Daybreak,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HLlRzokg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-28T22:17:26.093+0000) > > Highest possible burst sure. Definitely not the fastest or even close to the safest but definitely one of the easiest to counter. > He also has 0 dashes. dash/blink whatever, W blink, ult blink. with a full build against a target with 100 armor your entire combo deals between 5000-6000 damage, only counter to that is zhonya's or guardian angel, even if you only hit 1 Q it's enough to kill a squishy
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HLlRzokg,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-28T23:12:40.263+0000) > > dash/blink whatever, W blink, ult blink. > > with a full build against a target with 100 armor your entire combo deals between 5000-6000 damage, only counter to that is zhonya's or guardian angel, even if you only hit 1 Q it's enough to kill a squishy The difference between a dash and a blink is huge in some matchups. I don't get what the math was for I started by saying he had the highest possible burst. However I'm not going to pretend the stars align for most zeds I have personally ever seen a perfect combo once and it was a couple of years ago. You could also CC him in addition to items.
Show more

Edge of Daybreak

Level 185 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion