Hibeki (NA)
: But did you factor in the flat armor people took? If youre going to calculate armor pen reds, you need to calculate flat armor seals too.
Pretty irrelevant because champs got stat adjustments to make up the difference when they retired the old runes. If I recall correctly most champs got 9-12 base armor added (armor seals gave 9) and/or a bunch of HP
: There are 5/6, if you count black Cleaver.
Talking about flat armor pen items Old: {{item:3142}} {{item:3071}} Current: {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}}
: Mage mana regen nerf was uncalled for and questions the balance team's competence
So we should go back to being able to buy a single component then never having to worry about mana ever again? How about no?
: There's absolutly no reason to play Ziggs over any other artillery mage
> There's absolutly no reason to play Ziggs over any other artillery mage Ziggs shreds towers like a madman Ziggs creates long lasting zoning tools on the ground with his E Ziggs has an escape Ziggs has a semi global ult that can be used to snipe, waveclear, or join the teamfight from a distance.
: Remember when there was only 2 armor pen items in the game?
Why would you pick the removal of one of the most oppressive stat sticks the game has even seen to use as an example of damage going up? > The Brutalizer > Gold 1337 (Gold 637) Long Sword + Long Sword > +25 attack damage UNIQUE: +10% cooldown reduction UNIQUE: +10 armor penetration Lets put it this way. Coming back to lane as a level 5 Zed with a Brutalizer gave you 10 armor pen and 10% CDR with the 25 AD. Coming back to lane as a level 5 Zed with a Dirk gives you 7 armor pen with 25 AD. Thats not even factoring in runes. Just some Flat Armor Pen reds gave you an additional 11.5 unconditional armor pen. Contrast that with Sudden Impact that gives 7 Lethality. So lets look at the whole picture. Level 5 Zed with Brutalizer and armor pen reds: 21.5 flat armor pen (unconditional) Level 5 Zed with Dirk and Sudden Impact: 12 armor pen (*only after he reactivates his W or Ults*) Plus you get a bonus 10% CDR. Not to mention base armor levels were increased since then So I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at. Lethality was a straight up nerf to Armor pen. Thats not even factoring in the many, many nerfs to BC over the years and to Ghostblade. This thread doesnt make sense lol. > Remember when there was only 2 armor pen items in the game? As opposed to the whopping 3 now? Wow, a difference of ***one***. Gamebreaking.
: Daily reminder to remove Warmog from ARAM
I agree. Healing from a champs kit is one thing and its perfectly fine. Lifesteal/Spellvamp has counterplay by being contested on a wave by the enemy and your team even (nobody ever just lets you have all the farm to heal up). Warmogs you literally just stand in a corner and be healed for 3000 HP for doing nothing
: If Riot wants to make Nunu viable as an AP champion, he needs a **TON** more damage on his E (at least 70% AP scaling per snowball). He also probably needs about 75 more range on his E as well. Nunu currently suffers from the problem of being a hybrid play-style champion where no build really benefits him, so naturally he's forced into going full tank and hoping he can survive with his Q and shield from his ultimate. Even with those, there's often no reachable targets because Nunu gets CC'd down by the enemy front line, and then is unable to do anything since his E won't reach the back line, his W is useless from melee range, his Q doesn't heal shit fighting champions, and his passive doesn't scale into anything useful. The old Nunu was actually better designed simply because his E actually did damage and his W let Nunu proc Guardian when he needed it. With the new Nunu, he's basically a walking meat shield who doesn't even make a good tank.
> If Riot wants to make Nunu viable as an AP champion, he needs a TON more damage on his E (at least 70% AP scaling per snowball). He also probably needs about 75 more range on his E as well. .7 ***per snowball***? So the solution to Nunu is to put ***a 6.8 AP ratio on his basic ability?*** You're crazy man. I hope you meant something different because thats absolutely ridiculous
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Has game balance ever felt this bad throughout a whole season?
> Has game balance ever felt this bad throughout a whole season? No. People will just complain about whatever is meta in endless circles over and over and over without fail.
Sillae (NA)
: Low ELO ADCs: When getting damaged, moving is an option.
Yes yes low ELO player dont have great mechanics we get it
Verxint (NA)
: I don't know what's wrong with pathing, but it just keeps getting worse
> keeps getting worse Nah its not getting worse. Its always been this awful lol
Malak (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B8EBao3s,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-23T00:38:25.023+0000) > > out of those champs, the only one who has flat pen instead of % pen is {{champion:42}} Karthus has flat pen
Wall of Pain TARGET RANGE: 1000 COST: 100 MANA COOLDOWN: 18 ACTIVE: Karthus creates a wall at the target location for 5 seconds and grants Sight icon sight around it. WALL LENGTH: 800 / 900 / 1000 / 1100 / 1200 For the duration, all units who cross it are both Slow icon slowed for 4 seconds, reduced by 50% over the first second, decaying over its duration and lose _**15%**_ magic resistance for the same duration.
: I was mostly sticking to champions that have % armor shred (or a way to ignore it if they scale with ad) Since this makes having higher base armor compared to mr alittle bit more reasonable. Although, I do think armor and mr need some buffs to make their countermeasures not so overkill. Hopefully by not reducing their costs but increasing armor given by things like {{item:3110}} and {{item:3143}}
out of those champs, the only one who has flat pen instead of % pen is {{champion:42}}
FireDrizzle (EUNE)
: The problem with comparing lethality available too build vs armour is that completed armour items have really bad gold effiecency. Also an assasin is more likely too have a black cleaver than the spellshield item as it is now an assasin item due too the nonsense of flat pen counting after armor reduction.
And what do you base your "armour items have really bad gold efficiency" on exactly? The "gold efficiency values" are based on literally ***nothing***. They are literally just an abstract number pulled out of thin air by some guy on a wiki. They have zero meaning. If *every single* tank item has "bad efficiency", then its 100% proof that whoever came up with the efficiency of those items has severely undervalued defensive stats and overvalued offensive ones.
: Every minion / tower / neutral monster in the game does physical damage {{item:3031}} {{item:3035}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3071}} {{champion:122}} %ignore{{champion:86}}%shred {{champion:157}} %ignore after R and infinity edge core item {{champion:10}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:96}} (although kayle nasus and kog do both %ar and mr shred)
> {{champion:10}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:96}} (although kayle nasus and kog do both %ar and mr shred) {{champion:28}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:48}} as well If we wanted a complete list it would look like this Champs with armor pen: {{champion:122}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:59}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:58}} {{champion:62}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:48}} Champs with Magic Pen: {{champion:28}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:48}} I apologize if I missed one or two
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B8EBao3s,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T20:51:03.436+0000) > > and a {{item:1029}} also negates a full completed Lethailty item for the majority of the game as well for 300g. Why does it work one way and not the other? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/455110895551381504/477574307355033601/unknown.png yes
I should have been more specific I guess. It nullifies ***the Lethality*** from a completed Lethality item. Thought that was fairly obvious. But I guess I need to actually explain that buying a cloth armor doesnt mean you take zero damage from a Zed.
Malak (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B8EBao3s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-22T20:47:25.329+0000) > > This isnt a very good comparison. A couple couterpoints > > 1) Champs has twice as much base armor as base MR thus making flat magic pen much more efficient against squishy targets > > 2) Your price comparison isnt really valid considering Lethality is a scaling stat that you dont get upfront. 1 Lethality =/= 1 magic pen > > 3) I'm not sure why you're trying to say Lethality counters building armor when its the complete opposite. Armor hard counters Lethality. Comparing price of Lethality per point to armor per point is extremely meaningless because you can only get 18 Lethality per completely item. There is no 70 or 100 Lethality items like there are for armor. Saying Lethality costs 22.5g per point is meanigless when you have to invest in completed items to gain just 18 of it. > > 4) There is limited amount of flat magic pen because as earlier stated, there is far less base MR, it isnt gated by level, and it is very easy to acquire from sorc shoes. counterpoints to your counterpoints: 1. This is true, but the point here is that *buying* armor doesn't do enough. This isn't an argument about ad vs ap but the reason we have more armor is also because ad champs have scaling free ad and auto attack damage. 2. I already addressed this one in the post 3. Lethality is supposed to be countered by armor as you said. However, it's not the case. Lethality's cost per point isn't that much higher than armor. You almost go even desite being "hardcountered" (22.5 vs 20) 4. Isn't this counterpoint 2 but reworded? "very easy" still costs gold and 31g per point versus 18g per magic resist. Meanwhile you can buy 1 magic mantle for 450g and completely counter it.
> This is true, but the point here is that buying armor doesn't do enough. This isn't an argument about ad vs ap but the reason we have more armor is also because ad champs have scaling free ad and auto attack damage. There are actually a couple of reasons. The main one being that almost all neutral damage from things like Baron, Towers, Dragon, etc do physical. Auto attacks alone arent a valid reason. Being able to auto attack is accounted for in champions' power budgets and is reflected in their total damage output. As a matter of fact, [if you look at which champions average the most damage to enemy champions](https://champion.gg/statistics/#?sortBy=general.totalDamageDealtToChampions&order=descend) its actually entirely AP champs that dont rely on auto attacks at all in the top 10 with the exception of Teemo who is a hybrid. As for scaling AP, Riot went the other way with AP as oppossed to AD. AP scaling per level is done with increasing AP ratios on abilities more than they do for AD abilities. Its still scaling your AP every time you level even if you're not actually gaining flat AP per level. AD ratios can also scale per level but on average AP ratios grow more per level than AD ones do. > I already addressed this one in the post Sorry, not digging through other discussions to find this exactly. Feel free to just copy/paste it. > Lethality is supposed to be countered by armor as you said. However, it's not the case. Lethality's cost per point isn't that much higher than armor. You almost go even desite being "hardcountered" (22.5 vs 20) You are completely ignoring the point I brought up. The actual gold value of Lethality is just a conpletely meaningless value assigned by some guy on a wiki. That "22.5g per lethality" figure is a 100% meaningless number. You can only get so much Lethality per completed item. Lets look at it this way {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} = 57 Lethality for 8900 gold {{item:3075}} = 80 armor for 2900 gold The armor from a single 2900 armor item ***more than*** completely nullifies the Lethality from 3 completed Lethality items. Hell, just the armor ***components*** from thornmail completely nullify them for just 2000g. There is a ***HUGE*** oppurtunity cost that you're ignoring and that isnt accounted for at all in you 'gold per lethality' figure > Isn't this counterpoint 2 but reworded? "very easy" still costs gold and 31g per point versus 18g per magic resist. Meanwhile you can buy 1 magic mantle for 450g and completely counter it. Just addressed your percieved costs values and how they are completely invalid in my above response
Malak (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=B8EBao3s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-22T20:34:04.367+0000) > > Yes > But rushing armor is more possible than rushing MR > because apprently when MR is rushable it makes midlane boring according to Meddler > > lol ok then I mean...you can buy null magic mantle, +25 magic resist, for 450g. That already eliminates most of the flat pen you can get in the game. What more do you want? You can buy hexdrinker too if you're ad.
and a {{item:1029}} also negates a full completed Lethailty item for the majority of the game as well for 300g. Why does it work one way and not the other?
Malak (NA)
: Why Armor sucks compared to MR vs flat pen - A quick look at efficiency
This isnt a very good comparison. A couple couterpoints 1) Champs have roughly twice as much base armor as base MR thus making flat magic pen much more efficient against squishy targets 2) Your price comparison isnt really valid considering Lethality is a scaling stat that you dont get upfront. 1 Lethality =/= 1 magic pen 3) I'm not sure why you're trying to say Lethality counters building armor when its the complete opposite. Armor hard counters Lethality. Comparing price of Lethality per point to armor per point is extremely meaningless because you can only get 18 Lethality per completely item. There is no 70 or 100 Lethality items like there are for armor. Saying Lethality costs 22.5g per point is meanigless when you have to invest in completed items to gain just 18 of it. 4) There is limited amount of flat magic pen because as earlier stated, there is far less base MR, it isnt gated by level, and it is very easy to acquire from sorc shoes.
Moody P (NA)
: buddy I play bard, I can tell you with 100% certainty they're not the same. you can preemptively try and dispel any notion of disagreement all you want. Bard R can't react to instant and immediate threats even in melee; tahm's W *excels* at doing just that and it's why he remains a constant top tier pick in pro where Bard is almost irrelevant. Poppy's W is the same thing in these comparisons. Cass and Singed's ground fields are worthless if you're already dashing on them and bashing their heads in; Poppy can stop you dead in your tracks. The function, and thus the value, of the spells, is entirely different. I didn't address Yasuo because it's a valid comparison. They more or less use it for the same goal but the ultimate focus of their kits are geared towards completely different strengths. Vanguards aren't, and have little real variance in their end goals. Wardens have the same end goal of "keep teammates" alive, but how they go about doing it lends them to much more variance and thus keeps them from stepping on each others' toes. For instance, despite Shen and Galio ults being relatively alike, Galio is mostly a waveclear drone, where Shen is at least a modestly good duelist in the early-mid. Shen trades CC potential for global pressure and better damage output. They are, despite having some similarities, still different champions that exist for different roles; Galio is stronger against mages and Shen against auto-attackers; Galio is a teamfighting champion, Shen is a splitpusher. Every Vanguard is, I guess by necessity, a teamfighter, and their main contribution is strictly in hard crowd control. You do not see much variance in this, other than how they apply it; sure, Sejuani E has the melee ally shit, but that doesn't change what she's doing; it just makes her CC more often. That's what I'm asking for, I want shit that isn't just raw CC stacking and hoping for the best. We've had plenty of these tanks already doing just that before they got their reworks and lost it. And you STILL haven't told me why this isn't exactly the case; they all exist solely to CC people until they're dead.
I mean I can tell you that Maokai's R isnt even close to the same as a Trundle pillar too. Honestly if you were looking for a Maokai R comparison I would have gone with Nami R. The rest of your post is addressing exactly what I'm talking about. These abilities are not exactly the same but have somewhat similar effects. You just go on to detail all the minor differences that makes them invalid comparisons while all of yours are just fine. Cho Q is a valid comparison to a Maokai ultimate because it suites your purposes but Yasuo windwall compared to Braum shied is not. Trundle pillar is a valid comparison to Ornn ult but Cass' grounded isnt comparible to Poppy W. Vi's ult is a valid comparison to Kled's ult but Kayle saving someone isnt a valid comparison to Tahm saing someone. Sion's ult is a valid comparison to Maokai ult but Galio's ult isnt comparible to Shen's ult. Etc etc There's really no point in continuing this. Its pretty obvious you're just going to keep insisting "I am right. All of my comparisons are 100% valid. You are wrong. All of your comparisons are trash." because, as I said, you don't want a real discussion. You just want to insist you're right at all costs even though some of my comparisons were much better than some of yours. Peace.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: you legit posted champions who are in other classes jesus
Moody P (NA)
: "your one example is a stretch that makes your whole argument bad" trundle pillar can win and lose games off of its zoning and the occasional wall-pin, it's IMO a valid enough comparison prevention =/= negation, singed and cass only keep you from using mobility if you haven't already and can't stop people mid-dash where poppy can. tahm W functions on a completely different level than any of those spells, bard R doesn't really get used for peel and the other 2 can't save you from being stunlocked or displaced. you still haven't told me how you're right, because your argument still boils down to that they all just CC you differently. lol
This is exactly my point. You comparing Trundle pillar to Maokai ult is a completely valid comparison because it suites your argument. Comparing Tahm W to Bard ult is not even close to a valid comparison because it doesnt. Didnt even address the other ones. Cass W compared to Poppy W is a far more valid comparison than Maokai ult to Trundle pillar. Same with Yasuo windwall and Braum shield. Same with Kayle Ult and Tahm W. But you're just going to argue how all your comparisons are 100% valid while any of mine of complete bullshit because you dont actually want a real discussion. You just want to be right and me to be wrong. Really the only unique ability you mentioned that has no real comparison is Shen's anti-AA field. Even Shen's ult has a lot of similarities to say a Galio ult
Moody P (NA)
: >which is what you did for the wardens but you'll just tell me its different somehow when its really not but you won't tell me how it's the same because the wardens are actually doing something different l0le, because all your examples are just CC. epic {{champion:150}} aoe displacement just like Zac, kinda long range engage if you do the double E during transform {{champion:54}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:240}} unstoppable engage {{champion:31}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:113}} AOE CC zoning tools don't act like brittle is ever used to extend CC lol. If you wanted to have an argument you could at least point out that Maokai's got vision and bush control with saplings. That's something that he does that's unique to him. It's not really a big part of his kit because they trashed the spell, but, y'know. The difference is that the wardens make them mostly niche-focused and solid counterpicks. The vanguards do not do this; because CC is never bad, and their abundance of it makes the choice of Vanguard boil to "who's the best?"
You see? Tis is exactly what I'm talking about. You are actually going to compare a Trundle pillar to an Ornn or Maokai ut to suite your purpose. Ok lets give that a go > - Anti-mobility field {{champion:78}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:27}} > Damage block/redirect AOE {{champion:201}} {{champion:157}} > mobile zhonya {{champion:223}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:203}} See how easy this is? Sure, does Cass' W function the same as Poppy's? Nope. But thats exactly the entire point.
Moody P (NA)
: Why do Vanguards keep getting the short end of the design stick?
I mean really this is just a case of wording things to make them line up with your point. I could easily just say {{champion:154}} AoE displacement field {{champion:14}} Unstoppable engage tool {{champion:516}} Inrceased CC debuff {{champion:150}} Shapeshifting squirrel {{champion:57}} Massive AoE CC zoning tool etc which is what you did for the wardens but I'm guessing you'll just tell me its different somehow when its really not. There are plenty of unique, high-impact abilities for vanguards as well
: BRONZE DOESNT RUST SO IT IS ABOVE IRON
Bronze does oxidize though
: > [{quoted}](name=Handin Out Naps,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gW8W7AFI,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-20T18:43:55.348+0000) > >[DELETED CONTENT REMOVED - ULANOPO] It's your topic bub. The burden of proof is on you to defend your point. All I see is a season 4 Faker not 100-0'ing an ADC with Zed. Want to see a 100 and 1 montages of a player better than you 100-0'ing people on Zed? Google Redmercy.
......What? Thats not how a debate works lol. He made his point and provided his evidence to back. You make a rebuttal and provide your own evidence. The burden of proof is not on him to prove your point lol. Its on you.
: The recent Zed post in gameplay with the season 3 scarra video is completely wrong.
I mean we all know this but its not going to change anything. People who want to circlejerk about Zed are gonna keep saying "he landed everything" when he didnt land a single auto, didnt ignite, didnt BotRK, had reduced damage on his Qs from hitting minions first, and already wasted his W to get there. The OP of that thread was using ***at least*** three account to manipulate votes anyway
Shåwn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3YBaO7f,comment-id=0006000200000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-09-20T06:17:28.758+0000) > > No, I brought ths up because I made my point and he used his other accounts to not discuss my points, but to hurl insults at me. Scroll down. You see those comments from 341123545652 and ZJD123 that are deleted? You know those are him right? Wanna venture a guess as to why the mods removed them? > > So no, I dont want to have a rational discussion with someone who is going to call me a dumb fuck moron and spam downvotes on multiple account to make it seem like more people agree with him. But hey, he acted somewhat calm on ***one*** of his accounts after he got temp banned on multiple others so go ahead and be baited into thinking he wants a rational discussion. You didnt have a point to begin with. You came in here with your first comment in an extremely aggressive tone flailing about how my post was a troll post because Zed missed his E. But zed didnt miss his E, it clearly hits in the video. Zed is definitely in need of changes whether you are someone who plays him or someone who plays against him, almost everyone agrees he needs some change.
Yeah never had a point. Thats why you needed to log in multiple account to spam insults. Please stop attempting to act like you're taking the moral high ground only after you got your other accounts temp banned lol. Its kinda cringe man. Just saying
Anidan (NA)
: Alright, now here's about where I step in: That isn't an impossibility that they're the same person, but unless you have actual proof, you shouldn't be making claims like that when they aren't even relevant to the discussion being had. After all, Mordekaiser had an incredibly low pickrate, and usually does. Does this mean Malicious Metal and some of the people who reply to his posts as Morde mains are all the same person? Does it strike you as multi-boxing when reworks come out and mains that are otherwise silent voice their opinion en masse? Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and there's a decent chance that it's a coincidence unless you have some real evidence to back it up. Stay on topic. If you suspect shady stuff, report it, don't call it out like that changes or helps anything but your ego. And no, you won't find a thing on this Earth that links my co-op-playing ass to him, so that pre-emptively kills that idea before it lifts off.
Scroll down dude: > If you want actual proof, have a look at him accidentally repsonding on the wrong acount > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/jBLqgujv-dravenjhin-have-a-game-breaking-glitch-causing-him-to-do-more-true-damage-than-intended?comment=0001000000000001000000000001 > "He cannot argue against the facts _**I**_ am presenting nor can he provide proof that sheen/triforce being converted to true damage is intended by riot. So his next best option is to try to get **_me_** banned for "harassment"." > He meant to respond on Shåwn but forget to switch back to the right account lmao. He calls Shåwn "I" and "me". Doesnt get more obvious than that Yeah, actual proof. He accidentally forgot to switch accounts and referred to Shåwn as "I" and "me" while still logged on to 341123545652 . Also, the reason why this is no longer a discussion is because if you scroll down you will see he made a few comments to me that are now deleted by the moderators. Wanna venture a guess as to why? Probably because instead on answering my point he decided to use multiple accounts to spam downvotes, throw insults, and agree with himself lmao. Sorry, even you have to agree there is little point of attempting to have a discussion with that. So instead, I decided to expose him for using multiple accounts to talk and agree with himself and manipulate votes.
Slythion (NA)
: This is a classic case where you bring up literally any other topic to talk about, usually some sort of accusation against the other person in the discussion, because you know you've lost the discussion. Just admit you were wrong and stop dancing around with irrelevant accusations and comments, I hate immature argument tactics.
No, I brought ths up because I made my point and he used his other accounts to not discuss my points, but to hurl insults at me. Scroll down. You see those comments from 341123545652 and ZJD123 that are deleted? You know those are him right? Wanna venture a guess as to why the mods removed them? So no, I dont want to have a rational discussion with someone who is going to call me a dumb fuck moron and spam downvotes on multiple account to make it seem like more people agree with him. But hey, he acted somewhat calm on ***one*** of his accounts after he got temp banned on multiple others so go ahead and be baited into thinking he wants a rational discussion.
Shåwn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3YBaO7f,comment-id=000600020000,timestamp=2018-09-20T03:28:22.456+0000) > > Now, now Shåwn/341123545652/ZJD123. No need to get upset because your other comments were deleted xD I am not upset, I am just pointing out that you came in here frothing about how both E's missed but they didnt. The E did hit. Why are you mad?
Another question, http://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=341123545652 http://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=Sh%C3%A5wn http://na.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=ZJD123 What are the odds that all 3 of you happen to play Jayce on top of responding to every one of each other's posts too? If I didn't know any better I would say its the same person using three different accounts. But I know you would never do that Shåwn xD
Shåwn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3YBaO7f,comment-id=000600020000,timestamp=2018-09-20T03:28:22.456+0000) > > Now, now Shåwn/341123545652/ZJD123. No need to get upset because your other comments were deleted xD I am not upset, I am just pointing out that you came in here frothing about how both E's missed but they didnt. The E did hit. Why are you mad?
I'm just a bit confused. Why is it that you came back to this thread to respond to only me directly after those other comments were removed after ignoring every other comment in this thread? Well, except for the comment where you instantly agree with 341123545652 of course. You two have quite a history. You know, the history that involves him commenting on ***literally*** every single one of your threads to agree with you. You wouldnt be using multiple accounts to manipulate votes and agree with yourself would you? ;)
: On here? I'm 100% positive that people do that all of the time. I had even done it to try and upvote my own posts before lol, but it is kinda dumb. I highly doubt it is bannable, especially in terms of gameplay. I don't think anything done on the boards could actually result in a ban in the client, aside from something very extreme, .. and I'm not going to put that to the test, myself.
Oh sorry I should clarify. I dont mean get banned from in-game. That would be ridiculous. I meant have the other accounts be banned off this board only
Shåwn (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d3YBaO7f,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-20T01:36:19.426+0000) > > -Hits all abilities including double shuriken > -Has 4 levels advantage > > Are you actually trolling? ***He misses everything EXCEPT the double shuriken***. Zed already used W to get there. Zed presses R. Vayne instantly R>Qs away. Both Zed's E miss. Zed doesnt get an auto off. Zed doesnt ignite. ***Literally the only thing that hit were two shurikens and both of them were reduced damage because they hit minions first***. > > What the actual fuck is this? Did you expect us to not watch or something? Actually if you watch the clip in slow motion, you can see that vayne starts with 100% hp, then right as she comes out of stealth shes at 85-90% hp, THEN the shurikens hit her after. So the E did in fact hit her. The zed did infact hit every ability. Even if he ignited the vayne still would have lived because ignite was alot weaker back then. So yes, he "missed" his auto attack but whats your point? I dont get the point of your shit posts, are you trying to say zed doesnt need changes or that dmg was the same back then or what?
Now, now Shåwn/341123545652/ZJD123. No need to get upset because your other comments were deleted xD
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2eUBGEjs,comment-id=000d00000001,timestamp=2018-09-20T02:43:18.971+0000) > > Wow, the first thing you ever posted on this account is to ***immediately*** agree to 341123545652/Shawn. Isnt that something? You and him seem attached at the hip no? You first appear on this board to agree with him then you take month long breaks only coming back to agree with him more. You know, some people who think you're the same person as 341123545652 and Shawn but thats just crazy talk right? xD Why are you necroing threads just to harass someone? Are you a gym teacher or something?
Oh, he was using multiple accounts to manipulate votes and agree with hmself in another thread so I was just letting him know I knew it was the same guy using multiple accounts
: ***
> maybe check and see if your brian is working? > if your brian is working? > # brian Second, yes it is. Its not hard to figure out https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/NA/Sh%C3%A5wn See how 341123545652 responded to literally all of his threads to agree with him? If you want actual proof, have a look at him accidentally repsonding on the wrong acount https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/jBLqgujv-dravenjhin-have-a-game-breaking-glitch-causing-him-to-do-more-true-damage-than-intended?comment=0001000000000001000000000001 > He cannot argue against the facts **_I_** am presenting nor can he provide proof that sheen/triforce being converted to true damage is intended by riot. So his next best option is to try to get **_me_** banned for "harassment". He meant to respond on Shåwn but forget to switch back to the right account lmao. He calls Shåwn "I" and "me". Doesnt get more obvious than that Its 100% him. Also similar story with ZJD123. Those 3 are the same person for a fact.
Rioter Comments
ZJD123 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShadowsDieTwicë,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XiZ7Vvof,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-08-10T20:31:49.054+0000) > > Too fast indeed. It is mind blowing that a champion with such disgusting stats aka _**the most played champion in the game**_ but still boasting a winrate up to 52% is allowed to go free and terrorize both solo q and pro play. Hes an AD so it makes sense. Isnt this the exact same reason ezreal was nerfed a few months ago? Cause he had a 51% winrate and was the most played champ in the game? Jhins even easier than ezreal. > > Its really not hard to see Riot is biased towards select few champs. I thought getting point and clicked for 1400 pre mitigation dmg was balanced? No?
> [{quoted}](name=ZJD123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XiZ7Vvof,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-08-10T20:32:51.413+0000) > > I thought getting point and clicked for 1400 pre mitigation dmg was balanced? No? Wow. Here you are again ending your Boards hiatus to immediately agree with 341123545652/Shawn again. You know, you didnt post not one single thing on this board for over two months but magically appeared to agree with 341123545652. A bit strange isnt it? You two seemed destined to be together xD
ZJD123 (NA)
: dam well said But I suppose this thread will be the haven where all the ADC mains will counter circle jerk. Pretending they are any different rofl.
> [{quoted}](name=ZJD123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2eUBGEjs,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2017-09-13T18:31:14.018+0000) > > dam well said > > But I suppose this thread will be the haven where all the ADC mains will counter circle jerk. Pretending they are any different rofl. Wow, the first thing you ever posted on this account is to ***immediately*** agree to 341123545652/Shawn. Isnt that something? You and him seem attached at the hip no? You first appear on this board to agree with him then you take month long breaks only coming back to agree with him more. You know, some people who think you're the same person as 341123545652 and Shawn but thats just crazy talk right? xD
ZJD123 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ShadowsDieTwicë,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=viIqyR2d,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-10T22:29:50.026+0000) >when ur vomiting out mobility spam toward ur target Its sad cause its true. > [{quoted}](name=ShadowsDieTwicë,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=viIqyR2d,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-10T22:29:50.026+0000) > But shes not an AD or ADC champion so I guess she gets a free pass. Be careful around these parts posting factual evidence against an AP champ. The ahri mains will be out to downvote anytime now.
> [{quoted}](name=ZJD123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=viIqyR2d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-10T22:34:08.252+0000) > > Its sad cause its true. > > Be careful around these parts posting factual evidence against an AP champ. The ahri mains will be out to downvote anytime now. Really weird how you didnt post a single thing on these boards for over a month but come back out of the blue to be the first person to post in this thread to agree with 341123545652/Shåwn. Isnt that just funny how two weeks later you did the exact same thing? What a crazy ***coincidence*** right? Seems you make a habit of not posting literally nothing for months on end then magically appearing to agree with him over and over and over and over and over xD
: > [{quoted}](name=Periscope,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jBLqgujv,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-06T16:43:09.910+0000) > > As far as the boards go, that's not the nicest way to say "That's not true," but it's a far stretch from what I'd consider actionable. He didn't call you a "F***ing liar," and he's not saying you spread lies on every post. Now if he makes a discussion about you, saying you're spreading misinformation, that's a different story. You wouldn't have had any say in making a post or being involved in a post that insults you, and that would be handled much differently. > > To the dispute at hand: both of you are citing facts, which you both believe is true. It's really up to both of you to convince one or the other that you're right with some evidence, not just "you're wrong." I don't personally know, otherwise I'd have thrown my 2 cents int. Or 4 cents, since this pertains to Jhin. > > Maybe a screenshot next time? But I appreciate you directing my attention to it, as Naming and Shaming *can* relate to boards users, when I implied that wasn't the case. He cannot argue against the facts I am presenting nor can he provide proof that sheen/triforce being converted to true damage is intended by riot. So his next best option is to try to get me banned for "harassment". Incredibly disgusting from a moral perspective to try to get someone banned incorrectly despite the fact that I have done nothing to "harass" thus far in this thread. Just because someone's perception is that they are "being harassed" does not automatically make it harassment from my end. If that were the case, then everybody could just point fingers and cry "being harassed" toward anyone they dont like and then creating discussions on the boards would be near impossible.
Good job here buddy. You forgot to swtch back to the right account ;) > He cannot argue against the facts **_I_** am presenting nor can he provide proof that sheen/triforce being converted to true damage is intended by riot. So his next best option is to try to get _**me**_ banned for "harassment". Hmmmmm. Dont you mean the fact that ***Shåwn*** was presenting and trying to get ***Shåwn*** banned for harassment? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
ZJD123 (NA)
: ***
What part of this arent you getting? > -Hits all abilities including double shuriken Reality: Hits ***absolutely nothing except the double shuriken that are doing reduced damage through minions***
Shåwn (NA)
: Look at this 2013 video of Scarra on Zed , 9-1-1 with 317 farm at 28 mins, lvl 18 vs lvl 14 vayne
> -Disgustingly fed in both kills and absurdly high CS especially for back in 2013 people did not have CS that high very often -Hits all abilities including double shuriken -Has 4 levels advantage Are you actually trolling? ***He misses everything EXCEPT the double shuriken***. Zed already used W to get there. Zed presses R. Vayne instantly R>Qs away. Both Zed's E miss. Zed doesnt get an auto off. Zed doesnt ignite. ***Literally the only thing that hit were two shurikens and both of them were reduced damage because they hit minions first***. What the actual fuck is this? Did you expect us to not watch or something?
: Every game I play, goes like this.
Quite simply you are a new player and they started you in a division way higher than your skill level. You consider things to "have no counterplay" because you dont have the experience and game knowledge to know any better or identify your mistakes. Even if you're playing the weakest champ in the game (which you aren't even close to btw) that is still not a valid reason to go 1/11/2 in a 16 minutes game. That can only be user error. Lets put this in perspective. http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SuperNova0079 Out of your last 16 ranked games, you have averaged a 0.75 KDA (1.9/8.2/4.2), 20% overall winrate, 23% kill participation, and somewhere between 2-3 CS per minute. ***That is abysmally low.*** That is not the fault of picking a bad champion. My suggestion would be to stop playing ranked and practice in normals. You are not ready for ranked. You are tanking your MMR and will be much more difficult to fix later if you keep continuing at this pace.
JoycerA (NA)
: I don’t understand mmr In this game
You're actually upset about a single division? Quite simply Diamond+ is flushed out every season to make sure that everyone who ends up there actually belongs there. This happens to all the divisions to an extent
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9O34UZ6o,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T22:19:17.664+0000) > > I mean they've addressed it several times but I guess its just easier to say they ignore it because they dont respond literally every single time its brought up. The only thing they havent shared is the actual formula they use to calculate MMR How have they addressed it? I guess I haven't seen the response to why they would keep the current system...
Took me 10 seconds on google to find lol https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/02/dev-matchmaking-real-talk/ https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide https://lol.gamepedia.com/Archive:Paravine.com/The_Elo_system_vs_Leagues:_An_overview_of_ranked_ladders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EevdEwQNjG4 I also know there were some other youtube videos they made going over this but I cant be bothered to search through youtube
Malak (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9cxJy098,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-19T22:14:33.607+0000) > > 1) Base MR is much lower than base Armor. You need less Magic pen to shred through it. By the time you can start stacking Lethality items people are going to have ~double as much base armor than base MR > > 2) Flat Mpen is a stronger stat than Lethality. Lethality is gated by level. Flat Mpen is not. > > 3) Sorc shoes. Lethality only builds into completed items which are going to take longer to stack up. Sorc shoes offer a cheap way to stack up Mpen fast. This was abused quite a bit (and still is) by just buying Sorc shoes + Haunting Guise (now oblivion orb) to essentially deal true damage to anyone not building MR through the early and mid game. > > They put the flat magic pen on the GW item on purpose to dissuade the stacking. You're comparison of Mortal Reminder to Morello isnt even close btw. Those two items arent similar besides the GW so I dont get why you're trying to say they're the same Fair points, but why put GW into an item you get when you want to snowball an early game? Too op? Just nerf it then?
I think its intentionally done to dissuade stacking it. They're intentionally making it not ideal as a drawback. Sorc shoes + Haunting Guise was such a dominant combo for so many years and I think they wanted to change that
: This has been the argument for years. Riot consistently ignores it
I mean they've addressed it several times but I guess its just easier to say they ignore it because they dont respond literally every single time its brought up. The only thing they havent shared is the actual formula they use to calculate MMR
Malak (NA)
: Imagine if Serrated Dirk upgraded into Mortal Reminder and nothing else (no duskblade, ghostblade..)
1) Base MR is much lower than base Armor. You need less Magic pen to shred through it. By the time you can start stacking Lethality items people are going to have ~double as much base armor than base MR 2) Flat Mpen is a stronger stat than Lethality. Lethality is gated by level. Flat Mpen is not. Again, also made stronger by point 1 3) Sorc shoes. Lethality only builds into completed items which are going to take longer to stack up. Sorc shoes offer a cheap way to stack up Mpen fast. This was abused quite a bit (and still is) by just buying Sorc shoes + Haunting Guise (now oblivion orb) to essentially deal true damage to anyone not building MR through the early and mid game. They put the flat magic pen on the GW item on purpose to dissuade the stacking. You're comparison of Mortal Reminder to Morello isnt even close btw. Those two items arent similar besides the GW so I dont get why you're trying to say they're the same
: the new division below bronze should be mercury instead of iron.
Mercury? Mercury aint got shit on Thallium boi
: > [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VR3oE7R7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T18:49:46.623+0000) > > yeah but suddenly all these people go retarded. Gold is a garbage material afaik but is perceived as wealthy. Gold is perceived as valuable because it's pretty, just like gems are. You're right though in that it's horrendous for most anything practical
> [{quoted}](name=A Karthus Main,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VR3oE7R7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-19T19:13:02.548+0000) > > Gold is perceived as valuable because it's pretty, just like gems are. You're right though in that it's horrendous for most anything practical Errrrr Gold is extremely useful because it conducts electricity so well at room temperatures. Diamond is also extremely useful for cutting and abrasion as well as its ability to handle **extremely ** high pressures. Although I will admit a lot of their $ value comes from "because they're pretty".
Show more

Eedat

Level 57 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion