: Genuine question for the champ designers, don't worry it's not mean.
Point and click abilities are one of the best ways to deal with dashes and high mobility creep, and removing them is one of the factors that increases the ability creep in the game. But they're also very frustrating to deal with because there is no counter play besides "stay out of range". Its a double-edged sword.
Rioter Comments
: Wow, this is the second in just a few weeks.
If you report people constantly than your reports don't count for as much. If you report everyone on your team every game, then the software doesn't really weigh your report at all because it's been proven to not be reliable.
: 15-20 min games are not ok Riot.
The fastest game I've ever lost was at 9 minutes 55 seconds from an AD Malzahar in URF.
H00KIE (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ElJanitorFrank,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V3c6A5UK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-11T09:04:35.440+0000) > > I've played on average about 2 games per day for about 5 games per week in the past 2 months, and I've made close to 15k blue essence doing it. In the old system, I'd expect to make half of that, maybe 10k ip with first wins included. This system feels a lot faster compared to the old, perhaps your memories have sped up. If we're looking at price, you've only made enough essence to buy 2 champions lol - in 2 months
> [{quoted}](name=H00KIE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V3c6A5UK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-02-11T14:02:14.623+0000) > > If we're looking at price, you've only made enough essence to buy 2 champions lol - in 2 months Yes. And my entire point was that it was the same with the old system as well. We aren't looking at the rate, we're looking at how the rates have changed. Getting champions has always taken forever.
: Change Wukong "W" coding?
To me it just sounds like you're hitting W before the animation of Q finished; meaning you've attacked an enemy while in stealth, which breaks stealth. It's not a bug if this is the case, but just a quirk with his kit that could be ironed. I don't usually mind such tiny interactions because they usually lead to higher level of play. I bet if you built Tiamat on Wukong and went E>Q>Tiamat>W it would work every time, because tiamat cancels animations. Just a thought; I don't own wukong so I can't test it.
H00KIE (NA)
: Takes too long to earn champions
I've played on average about 2 games per day for about 5 games per week in the past 2 months, and I've made close to 15k blue essence doing it. In the old system, I'd expect to make half of that, maybe 10k ip with first wins included. This system feels a lot faster compared to the old, perhaps your memories have sped up.
: Your Skins Aren't Yours
Just like every other online game in existence. It's not like they're going to start taking away the skins willy nilly, because then people would stop buying them. The language is written to protect them legally when people try to sue them for account bans, not so they can just take away random peoples skins. Can they remove skins from people at will? Yeah, they probably could. But that isn't the purpose of the ToS and they would never do that, because then skin sales would decrease and they'd make less money. If you want to spend 300 dollars and be a shitty person in game who ruins the experience for others and hurts the health of the game, you need to be prepared to be removed and lose 300 dollars. That is why it is written like it is in this game and every single other online game ever.
toravi (NA)
: Soooo why are they bundle exclusive?
It's basic economics. This is a strategy that will make Riot a lot more money than if they sold it separately. If riot can't sell any of it though, they won't do it in the future. Exercise your most basic consumer right and just don't buy it. NOT buying things is what puts consumers in control of the economy, you really don't need to buy an icon you'll use for 2 months at a ridiculously inflated price. Once you do, they'll keep putting them out at inflated prices because it's just that much more profitable. Riot is making more money, that's their job. If you don't like it, than do the best thing you possibly can do about it: Nothing.
: I think he's cool too, but I feel like his play style is a little too similar to Viktor's, which makes me kinda sad because Viktor seems kinda lame now. Swain is basically a higher skill capped version of him with a far better kit imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Ęcliptic,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5AoWa57z,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-09T01:28:52.453+0000) > > I think he's cool too, but I feel like his play style is a little too similar to Viktor's, which makes me kinda sad because Viktor seems kinda lame now. Swain is basically a higher skill capped version of him with a far better kit imo. In what way do you think he's similar to Viktor? I'm more of a jack of all trades type player but I've been playing Viktor on/off since S3 and they really couldn't be more different for two mages. Swain is a short range mage bruiser and Viktor is a long range nuker. The only thing I can think of as kind of similar is the Q? Because they both have relatively short ranges on them, but while Swain's Q is his main damaging tool, Viktor's is more for comboing and utility. I'm curious as to what your reasoning is.
: Seeing that is actually the summoner rift map altered slightly to accommodate the game mode, it makes senses it's still called summoners rift. I think it should be pretty obvious that you can't complete the missions seeing that it's a rotating game mode. It just seems fruitless to make change it. However, I do feel that they could change the map a little to fit the style of the game more and change the name. But it seems so pointless to change it for that reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Recon1212,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zO20EoKA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-02T22:41:20.213+0000) > > Seeing that is actually the summoner rift map altered slightly to accommodate the game mode, it makes senses it's still called summoners rift. I think it should be pretty obvious that you can't complete the missions seeing that it's a rotating game mode. It just seems fruitless to make change it. However, I do feel that they could change the map a little to fit the style of the game more and change the name. But it seems so pointless to change it for that reason. If a gamemode is on SR, it can be played to complete SR missions. Even for Blood Moon, in which the way you played is entirely different to regular SR MOBA gameplay, you can earn credit for SR missions. The problem is that they label Nexus Siege as Summoner's Rift when it isn't apparently.
: Regardless, they raised a legitimate point: > [{quoted}](name=MagÊ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XTKdLsPZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-02T19:13:28.946+0000) > > with those missions, people might realise that some picks are extremely strong
> [{quoted}](name=HalcyonDweller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XTKdLsPZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-02T19:17:59.240+0000) > > Regardless, they raised a legitimate point: That's not really a legitimate point. I think it's important for people to try new things. But I also think it's important to not force new things on people by taking away their chances at certain rewards if they do not comply.
: Feeling Guilty About Calling A Late MIA
Real question for people reading this thread: Lets say for example both mid laners go back. Not for any particular reason, they just both need to buy and no action is happening. If Team A's mid goes to gank bot, but Team B's mid goes back to midlane, is Team B's midlane wrong for not calling a MIA?
: What if you're the literal worst player at that champion? Banning it IMMEDIATELY INCREASES THE CHANCES OF WINNING THE GAME.
> [{quoted}](name=Billy VoHagen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9OjqVHfG,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-01-22T03:05:20.179+0000) > > What if you're the literal worst player at that champion? Banning it IMMEDIATELY INCREASES THE CHANCES OF WINNING THE GAME. Why would you want to play them if you were the worst player at them? That's just wanting to lose, the queue might as well not matter at that point because you have a teammate that's probably going to intentionally feed or something.
: No. Your teammates should be able to ban anything they want to so your team has the best chance of winning the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Alakalzam,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9OjqVHfG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-22T02:47:26.440+0000) > > No. Your teammates should be able to ban anything they want to so your team has the best chance of winning the game. And what if you are amazing on this one champion? What if you're a one trick pony on this one champion? Banning it IMMEDIATELY REDUCES THE CHANCES OF WINNING THE GAME.
Sachabot (NA)
: The problem is trolling is an intent thing, something the system can't detect. No one who wants to mess with you is going to stop because of some little box.
> [{quoted}](name=Sachabot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9OjqVHfG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-22T02:41:54.459+0000) > > The problem is trolling is an intent thing, something the system can't detect. No one who wants to mess with you is going to stop because of some little box. I don't think I made myself clear. Summoner A highlights champion. Summoner B wants to ban that champion Summoner A is the one who gets the box asking for confirmation
Rioter Comments
Minarde (NA)
: He exaggerated the rarity; you exaggerated the regularity. I replied to you because the true answer was closer to "none" than to "all."
> [{quoted}](name=Minarde,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vdGxNPoA,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-22T00:01:04.840+0000) > > He exaggerated the rarity; you exaggerated the regularity. I replied to you because the true answer was closer to "none" than to "all." How is over 50% closer to none? And he didn't say none, and I didn't say all. My point wasn't that they fucking love the others maps so much and they update them every chance they get, my point is that they are active on those maps.
Mdart (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ElJanitorFrank,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ELWAbKvW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-21T03:55:32.722+0000) > > How are you supposed to test the server strength and flexibility on a server that is smaller by design? That is ridiculous. > > The queue broke because there are too many players using it. Tell me, how are you supposed to test for that on a different server with less than 10% of the population? they tried it on the pbe and when people told them it was broken they said ok and never fixed it just to release it on live so it was not even tested to began with
> [{quoted}](name=black drack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ELWAbKvW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-01-21T04:05:55.444+0000) > > they tried it on the pbe and when people told them it was broken they said ok and never fixed it just to release it on live so it was not even tested to began with "when people told them it was broken" Again, this problem wouldn't even HAPPEN on the PBE because of its design. There aren't many players, not nearly enough to do stress testing.
Minarde (NA)
: Your memory is a little off. The patches from S5 with any documented alternate maps changes are 5.1, 5.6-5.11, 5.13, 5.15, 5.17, and 5.18. That's 11 out of 21 patches, far from "almost every single patch."Furthermore, 5.6 and 5.7 were just follow-ups for SR's AP itemization changes, and 5.18 only added recall animations. 5.15 and 5.17 were also just follow-ups to the Gangplank and Garen reworks to make their ult and W, respectively, usable on alternate maps. By the way, the last champ balance change, aside from those follow-ups, was during 4.15 in August 2014.
> [{quoted}](name=Minarde,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vdGxNPoA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T07:32:09.546+0000) > > Your memory is a little off. The patches from S5 with any documented alternate maps changes are 5.1, 5.6-5.11, 5.13, 5.15, 5.17, and 5.18. That's 11 out of 21 patches, far from "almost every single patch."Furthermore, 5.6 and 5.7 were just follow-ups for SR's AP itemization changes, and 5.18 only added recall animations. 5.15 and 5.17 were also just follow-ups to the Gangplank and Garen reworks to make their ult and W, respectively, usable on alternate maps. > > By the way, the last champ balance change, aside from those follow-ups, was during 4.15 in August 2014. My point is that it wasn't, "just two patches" but thanks for totally nit picking my post anyway.
: You may think you know fish. But do you really? Here are 10 facts about fish that you may not know!
11: Fish has no real basis in scientific classification. It is not considered a proper grouping in systematic biology and doesn't really have meaning, outside 'pop culture' (not really pop culture, but more daily usage I suppose).
: Don't forget that one time they promised separate balance changes for different maps, did those for like two patches and then stopped completely.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulquiorra995,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vdGxNPoA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-21T03:04:20.569+0000) > > Don't forget that one time they promised separate balance changes for different maps, did those for like two patches and then stopped completely. ...do you just skip over the bottom of the patch notes? Almost every single patch in s5 had changes that only applied to TT and/or crystal scar and/or howling abyss.
Lavaniel (NA)
: Day 1: Dynamic Queues already broken
How are you supposed to test the server strength and flexibility on a server that is smaller by design? That is ridiculous. The queue broke because there are too many players using it. Tell me, how are you supposed to test for that on a different server with less than 10% of the population?
Butosai (NA)
: Please remove the loss from my records. I got put into a game randomly wasnt dynamic queue. got last pick. got worst role. game ended at 20 minutes 39 - 7. I need that loss taken off as I was put in an unfair disadvatage compared to people who only used dynamic queue for placements
> [{quoted}](name=Butosai,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=qJq5pPt5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-21T00:48:58.839+0000) > > Please remove the loss from my records. I got put into a game randomly wasnt dynamic queue. got last pick. got worst role. game ended at 20 minutes 39 - 7. I need that loss taken off as I was put in an unfair disadvatage compared to people who only used dynamic queue for placements Randomly wasn't dynamic queue? Are you sure you didn't queue up when Riot had the notification as soon as you logged in, it said normal draft, and you didn't opt out of the queue when you weren't able to select 2 roles? This is literally just downvote bait, but it's like this for everybody. The alert tab was automatically open for me when I logged in, granted it is worded a bit strangely. Still, once I couldn't lock in 2 positions, _the key feature of the new queue_ I figured it out.
Br4ndon (NA)
: According to http://champion.gg/champion/LeeSin people(plat+) who have played lee sin at least 125 times have about 47% winrate. Going off that alone and not knowing anything about the champion i would assume he's on the weak side. But we know that isn't true. Using winrates can only be helpful if you use them with additional information to back them up. Not just "45% winrate so this champion is weak".
> [{quoted}](name=Br4ndon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MMMpjpYK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-21T01:28:39.805+0000) > > According to http://champion.gg/champion/LeeSin people(plat+) who have played lee sin at least 125 times have about 47% winrate. Going off that alone and not knowing anything about the champion i would assume he's on the weak side. > > But we know that isn't true. Using winrates can only be helpful if you use them with additional information to back them up. Not just "45% winrate so this champion is weak". Lol the downvotes, I love it. The entire point of the OP is that the win rate is irrelevant, because it takes into account low level lee sin players. Your entire post is that the win rates on champion.gg, where he has a low winrate are taken from what can only be called experienced and skilled lee sin players. Yet people downvote you because they have what appears to be an irrational and incorrect view, and your comment is a piece of evidence that could prove their insecurities wrong.
: Love this Meta!
"Before, atleast there was a chance to escape, now nope." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW_st2H2Y2Y I'll just leave this here...
: your b5. Most of the community is not at your level. You are well below average. B1/s5 would be the median of average.
> [{quoted}](name=Angry Monster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uluNHzBV,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-19T03:47:40.325+0000) > > your b5. Most of the community is not at your level. You are well below average. B1/s5 would be the median of average. "Well below average" The difference between bronze 5 and bronze 1 is fairly significant, but to say he's well below average would just be insulting.
: So... Galio...
I agree on most of your parts. But I disagree on his Q and am up in the air about his W. His Q isn't that hard to hit. If you hit it half the time, it'll do significant poke damage. I find that I hit it at least 75% of the time in laning phase when I'm really trying to harass my opponent down. And the slow on it is pretty significant max rank. I wouldn't much mind if his W healed another target while it was on that target, but... it IS already 90 mr/armor. on an adc, that's about 40% reduction of all non true-damage attacks if they haven't built armor or mr. And putting it on your ally and immediately healing to full health is a very viable and helpful way to stay topped off.
: Why do I get paired with players I report?
That would increase queue times outrageously. I've reported like 50 people in my entire league career, and I don't report players very often. Think of someone who has 200 or 300 people reported. If ONE of those 200 or 300 people gets queued into 8 other people, leaving one spot open in the match making process, it will get filled by the next person to queue up, not you. Which means you have to wait twice as long, for the next 9 players who you haven't reported queue up. It doesn't sound that bad, but think of the huge web of player-reportingship that is in existence. It'd be hard to get a game. ESPECIALLY in higher ranks, when the queue times are much higher. Think of all the challenger players that have to wait 20+ minutes for a game. If they have 1 person reported, they might have to wait ANOTHER 20 minutes. Honestly, the best thing to do is wait just 1 extra minute. That's all it takes; just browse the shop and check your champion mastery and that person has probably already queued into a different lobby. And chances are, since he isn't currently banned from being reported, he was just in a bad mood at the time. Next week he'll probably be an unnoteworthy teammate not saying anything, or maybe even NICE. But you won't play with him because you don't like it when he's angry.
: Riot, allow smite to be used at all levels.
I don't have an opinion either way, but I will say it probably doesn't matter that much. Summoners prior to level 10 most likely haven't learned the game well enough to even lane properly, unless their smurfing. But the biggest thing is, they don't have access to nearly enough runes to be able to jungle pretty much at all. Unless you're warwick, maybe fiddlesticks, you simply can't jungle with 3 extra armor and an AD quint.
: Deciving Blue-Wards
I think they should just change the icons, not make them able to be teleported on. I mean, you can put them very far away and quite often. It would make it possible to just flank entire teams using only teleport and blue trinket, within the 3 second cast time of tp.
: If you want Riot to take you seriously about balance, stop banging your head on a keyboard in anger.
I'd trust the homeless man, sounds like he's seen some shit. Also that well-presented guy is probably in on it.
Kinjishi (NA)
: "_**SIGNIFICANT**_ Key words." because significant is multiple words. >.>
> [{quoted}](name=Yasu Yoru,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9uvPAEbJ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2016-01-14T01:54:13.482+0000) > > "_**SIGNIFICANT**_ > > Key words." > > because significant is multiple words. >.> Key words as in: 'Key words are important for comprehension.' Not: 'Those are the key words in the title.' I wanted to show that significant was a key word, and the, "Key words." after was to add further meaning, referring to the idea of key words, not that there are many key words in particular in this case.
: Bard's awesome. I love his design and I love playing him. But I never got the feeling of "Celestial Defender God-tier being" despite that being what he is.
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KnJONU5V,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-13T02:40:10.647+0000) > > Bard's awesome. I love his design and I love playing him. > > But I never got the feeling of "Celestial Defender God-tier being" despite that being what he is. I always thought Bard was more of a whimsical neutral power. And that's pretty much exactly what his kit reflects.
: "Shen will not have any significant visual changes."
Pika310 (NA)
: It's not just their ults. A line AoE damage skillshot. An AoE damage slow. Pre-6 CC. Literally all 4 spells were copied from Xerath. Then his passive is just Master Yi's old passive: charge it up right before a fight starts. Honestly, he is super unimaginative, which is why I think they're trying so hard to hype him up.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika310,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qaf211nR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-12T22:03:49.056+0000) > > It's not just their ults. A line AoE damage skillshot. An AoE damage slow. Pre-6 CC. Literally all 4 spells were copied from Xerath. Then his passive is just Master Yi's old passive: charge it up right before a fight starts. > > Honestly, he is super unimaginative, which is why I think they're trying so hard to hype him up. It seriously just looks like you skimmed the page over your friends shoulder who was on a trampoline while you were reading it. Seriously.
: Here we see someone that has Riots fist so far up their bums they don't even realize they are a puppet. You know what game is also free? Dota. You know what you don't have to pay for in Dota? Every champion that gets released. You know what you get? Free drops. You know what else you get? Cases that can be opened for a ridiculously small price that give you a chance of a great item. You know what isn't on Dota? Ads. As if that freaking matters. You know what a great cheap game is? CS:GO. You know what you get? Free cosmetic drops. You know what else you get? Cases that can be opened for a small price that have a chance of being worth hundreds. You know what else you get? A company that is willing to admit that they made a huge mistake and change it in a matter of days, not a company that thinks something "is an embarrassment, but the team refuses to acknowledge it." Maybe get some common sense before being a free PR puppet for Riot. Please.
You know who owns all the games you mentioned? Valve. Do you know how much profit Valve makes on DotA? Nothing; they lose money with server maintenance and only keep it running because it's the most popular free game on the site and that alone technically generates revenue, as it gets people to use steam and entices them to buy things. The fact that you say Valve admits they make a mistake and change it? That is most fucking HILARIOUSLY incorrect thing I've heard in years. Valve is infamous for being one of the worst companies out there in regards to letting the consumers know what is happening, and admitting their mistakes. The last enormous blunder they made during Christmas was unofficially apologized by a steam employee over twitter. It's actually kind of depressing me how hypocritical you are. You certainly have Valve's fist shoved up your ass so far that you're the end of a human centipede trail of other mindless consumers connected by Valve's forearm.
: its a gud skin tho {{champion:43}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:61}}
Phantom Karthus is actually a pretty good skin. The best depending on your taste.
Mael bro (EUNE)
: What are your most favorite and hated lane matchups?
My favorite match up is Yasuo, because I know how to actually counter him. Also has something to do with me being a Viktor main.
Paress (EUW)
: I'm fine if you tell me I'm too much top/bot splitting or whatever ...
I get where you're coming from, but... Don't pretend our team made a bad engage if we have NO disengage champions and they have Malphite/Jarvan, initating wombo bullshit. You're just telling us to hide in base until they come after you instead, because there's nothing we can do 4v5 against a teamfighting team with good initiate.
: When someone in Normals says to go learn your new champ in Bots...
Uh...when I say that I mean a 9 bot squad game. You can 1 v 1 the mid laner to get your mechanics straight, that is the only reason people say play bots. So you aren't sitting there in base trying to figure out which skill you should get first, and which skill to max, what to build, etc. Playing a bots (custom with 9 bots) can give you a general idea of how you're gonna play, that's all people in normals ask. Normals might not be as competitive as ranked, but normals players expect you to know what your fucking Q does before you queue up.
: Sooner or later won't every champion get reworked?
> [{quoted}](name=ThePartyLeader,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4N9vqWM6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-27T18:30:50.935+0000) > > Sooner or later won't every champion get reworked? Depends on how long the game lasts; there's never been a game that lasted forever. I'm not going to argue with you that there are champions who currently don't need it, therefore they won't get reworked, that's a bad argument. If the game lasts another 10 years, you can guarantee it'll be a completely different one. At that point, fluid and fun champions can easily become clunky and awkward. However, there are a LOT of champions in the game, and reworks don't come out all that often. I'd be surprised if every champion got reworked before League dies (by the way, I'm not saying it's going anywhere anytime soon). And this thread was created because Riot DOES have an official list of champions currently being reworked, the OP is simply putting them onto the boards and stating why; as not everyone has seen the list.
Tract (NA)
: Alber Einstein Explains How To Deal With Toxicity
Well actually the quote has disputed origins, most likely candidates are George Carlin, John Guerrero, and Bob Smith. There is a slightly different and older version by Mark Twain, but it definitely wasn't him who said it.
: Lee's ult shouldn't stun/snare at all. It SHOULD work the way Syndra's E works, as a knockback with no extra/bonus disabling power attached... it's meant to be skill based knock back but it is not, it is absurdly frontloaded with hidden power that Riot claims to hate.
> [{quoted}](name=Dominick Destine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=A30c1yjp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-11-07T22:46:35.473+0000) > > Lee's ult shouldn't stun/snare at all. > > It SHOULD work the way Syndra's E works, as a knockback with no extra/bonus disabling power attached... it's meant to be skill based knock back but it is not, it is absurdly frontloaded with hidden power that Riot claims to hate. It could simply knockback instantly. That would make it better in every way; but by your logic that would make it have less power? Less hidden power I suppose. But then, ALL they did was give your team more time to react to the kick, make Lee Sin self-stun for the duration of the cast time, etc. It's not in anyone's favor; I'd argue it helps the opposing team more.
Ironhold (EUNE)
: Biased towards everyone, ergo not biased at all. OP hates everyone equally. "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equaly. Fuck people"
> [{quoted}](name=Ironhold,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NH6TXXEE,comment-id=00440000,timestamp=2015-11-06T13:32:07.348+0000) > > Biased towards everyone, ergo not biased at all. > > OP hates everyone equally. > > "I'm not racist, I hate everyone equaly. Fuck people" I would disagree with that. If you hate everyone equally, it's because they're people, you don't have specific reasons for every race of person to hate. If you are racist against everyone, you're racist. He has specific reasons for every single role as to why they are bad; that's negative bias.
: level 6 and I am appalled with the attitudes that I have been exposed to in League Riot PLEASE READ
Yeah, it's horrible and all, but... This is kinda just online games in general, especially competitive games.
: Every person is bias towards the class of champions they main
I agree with the title of the post. And then you went and did a complete 180. You said you don't like bias, and then made statements totally biased against every class. Negative bias is just as bad as positive bias, never forget that. ESPECIALLY in a game where you have to balance classes. Negative bias can make anything sound overpowered/underpowered. For example: Did you know there's a champion in the game with a decent burst heal, gives FREE armor to the entire friendly team, has a point and click stun, and high AOE burst? And amazing stat gains? And he's Taric and actually one of the worst tank/supports in the game currently? Yeah, that's because only his good parts were highlighted. I personally consider it negative bias, because 9 times out of ten, people want to amp up and make a champion sound overpowered because they lost to that champion and want it nerfed.
j j (NA)
: because that would make too much sense and be like nearly every other moba out there.
> [{quoted}](name=j j,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=YjgEbYnM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-05T18:30:45.920+0000) > > because that would make too much sense and be like nearly every other moba out there. Given previous Riot posts on the matter, I'd be highly surprised if this didn't happen by at most the middle of 2016.
: > [{quoted}](name=ElJanitorFrank,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=uMx1TWdk,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-11-03T01:48:43.505+0000) > > But do you not remember that card above all the others? > > You just got logickd No, it'd go straight into the trash bin. 'Logickd'? You sound incredibly dumb. > [{quoted}](name=Yamazaki Tetsuo,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=uMx1TWdk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-11-03T02:05:03.367+0000) > > No, you forget about it after you throw it away. This.
> [{quoted}](name=PIMPSMOOTH,realm=NA,application-id=cIfEodbz,discussion-id=uMx1TWdk,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2015-11-03T06:14:54.469+0000) > > No, it'd go straight into the trash bin. > > 'Logickd'? You sound incredibly dumb. > > This. Well, if you want to get extraordinarily nit-picky and piss on a joke for the sake of it, then how do you immediately forget something just by throwing it away?
: Riot fucked this up royally. It's like Christmas day comes and goes and then sometime in June a friend/family member sends you a Christmas card. No one gives a shit at that point.
But do you not remember that card above all the others? You just got logickd
Show more

ElJanitorFrank

Level 52 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion