Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bârd (NA)
: What? No it isn't. It's just a spell that resets his AA timer. If it actually was an AA, it would apply his passive.
Well, it also procs Spellblade. It's both a spell and an Auto Attack......kind of like Ez Q or Yas Q. Their technically spells, but they're considered auto attacks.
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: wait what's that?
It's where you basically do 2 auto attacks for the price of 1. It's really good on the likes of Yi and Vayne due to passives (Yi's passive gives him a double auto after 4 autos, and Vayne's W is the true damage). It allows them to get those passive procs more quickly.
: Can we fucking revert positional queue before it spreads and ruins other regions?
Oddly enough, all of the problems you list only seem to be affecting high elos right now. You, personally, are Diamond 3. Me being Bronze (hopefully back in Silver here soon) haven't seen any of this, and I've played well over 50 games in this season already. Also, I haven't heard one complaint about the system from people in my elo range. For us, it feels healthier, and games actually feel like they are very closely matched (even if we have one underperforming player, it's usually the same on the other side). Maybe it's because Grand Master and Challenger haven't been unlocked yet? I'm not entirely sure since I likely won't ever get to that elo, but.....it's just a guess.
: **DARK** **STAR** **XERATH** https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/443/271/large/slown-damn-darkstarxerath.jpg https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/443/281/large/slown-damn-q.jpg https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/443/279/large/slown-damn-w.jpg?1483811666 https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/443/273/large/slown-damn-e.jpg?1483811611 https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/443/278/large/slown-damn-r.jpg?1483811653 EDIT: Credit to the Artist ---> [Slown Damn](https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xo8zR) Also adding a new concept from Thorsten Erdt: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Y1ydP
His W is a Quasar...... _**A FRICKEN QUASAR**_ I'd buy this skin in a heartbeat.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Sivir used to be a redhead? I totally forgot that. Now I feel my life has been a lie. Could you maybe find out if any original champion's kit survived the passing of time (with maybe only slight updates?
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2xgLvyEw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-01T18:06:04.246+0000) > > Sivir used to be a redhead? I totally forgot that. Now I feel my life has been a lie. > > Could you maybe find out if any original champion's > kit survived the passing of time (with maybe only slight updates? Actually, those that have not had their models touched haven't had their kits touched either. That said, Alistar has had his abilities basically the same ever since then, with the exception of switching his passive and his E. Annie has had basically 0 changes to her kit. Master Yi hasn't had too many changes, save for a time when he basically had Kha's ultimate as a passive (he would go invis going into bushes or when he used Alpha strike.......NO thank you). Sivir's kit has remained relatively untouched Twisted fate has stayed relatively the same as well, except for a time when his current ultimate was a basic ability..........yeah, TF was a bit broken back then.
: The 21st of February is the 10th anniversary of the first 17 champions Riot made. A Then and Now.
Hmmm......not all of the pictures are working as I wanted them to......let me see if I can do anything about that. EDIT: Fixed it!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T20:05:30.373+0000) > > It doesn't matter if players from our server will run into them or not. Everyone in those pictures can potentially use the Boards, and there is even a chance that they do (such as yourself). You are F cheaters and manipulants... and everyone have to follow the rulles, but not you. You have create ZOO for players and you keeping players in cages and you forceing us to believe that those cages are good for us and rules in this ZOO are only right even those rules are not helping players - those rules helps only you to convince us that cage (system) is good. You are manipulating informations about balance, you manipulating system to give a match result good for you, you hidding most important information that could help us understand proces (MMR, ELO, honor progress, report system - everything is hidden) but when we are trying to decrypt anything... you blaiming us about braking the rules and you punishing us. You have choose only one point from my 5 - becouse it was easiest to give the answer but you have "forgot" about the rest of the points. However those points are connected and as a whole - they are creating whole my defend... but you do not care. > > Our job as moderators is to make the Boards as inviting as possible, and it won't feel very inviting if someone sees a thread where they are being accused of being a bot. > > And before you say "I'm not accusing the players, I'm accusing the system." everyone here knows that that is just your excuse for trying to work around our rules. All we are asking is that you be more considerate of others, and just cross out the names. I do not care about players that I played with/against before if I did do not invite them to my friendlist. I forgot about all of them and If the system is broken I will be not able to change anything (me and nobody else) if those players are bad but if the system is broken as I suspect - my thread will be able to change something as I believe. Becouse of that I do not have the reason to judge players or shame them so it can be said that it is your wrong interpretation about my intention - which is mean that is shaming from you site... because it has nothing to do with the my intention, thread content and therad title. So - you are only the one who shameing now...
Firstly, I would like to make it clear that we moderators are not Rioters.....we are simply Boards users such as yourself with a few extra tricks up our sleeve. Also, we are not creating some cage to keep you in. All we are trying to do is make a place where everyone can have a decent discussion without the fear of being ridiculed or harassed in some way, shape, or form. Keeping player's names private is simply a part of the job. My response was a blanket statement toward all 5 of your points, so, I apologize for not being as clear as you wanted me to be. Since you want me to address all of the points, I'll oblige. > Players from my pictures are from different server so 99% of you will be not able to meet them in game and penalityze them... moreover - nameing them and shameing them?... who may want to do it? even - for waht if it is about system issue? Like I said, everyone one of those players has the possibility to use the Boards, and thus, we have to make the Boards as inviting as possible for said players. Also, you'd be surprised at how much one small comment towards a build or KDA could affect people. > Servers from NA, SA and EU do not werifying players so we even can not be sure if we are plying with real people and not bots. It doesn't matter if we have the chance to be playing with bots or not, there is a still an *extremely* high chance that there is a real person behind that champion. > Because no 2 - even if "theoretical" specific players maight be "guilty" of some issue, in case of no-werification server - players can simply change their names to evade any type of obstacles like naming and shaming. That they can. But that doesn't give you the excuse to show their names. > Im shameing system - not players so even those players exist as a people why somebody should even try to name and shame them? Again, this doesn't give you the excuse to show their names. And, *again* one small comment could have a large impact. > Words like "nameing" and "shameing" from the board rules are related to situation when somebody will try to penalityze some "specific" players. If the thread is not about those specific players and if there is no any sign about untolerance (in the meaning of "nameing" and "shameing") about them and if the subject ot the thread is about different issue - board rule is not met. Even if your intentions are not to insult the players in your games (i.e. you had a good game, and want to show off how well you did), hiding your teammates' names is a simply courtesy to avoid any and all "name and shame" situations. Because, **_again_** one small comment can make a big difference. And for your final point......if you want to use games as evidence towards your claim that "the system" is broken in one way or another, that is fine. It might make for some meaningful discussion, which is what the mod team is all about. All we ask is that you respect other player's privacy, whether you suspect they are a bot or not, by giving them a little courtesy by blocking out their names so we can avoid any and all possible situations where naming and shaming can occur. Sorry for sounding like a broken record player, but every answer I can give just goes back to my main point: **Just block out the names.**
Meddler (NA)
: After giving him some time we felt we'd started him off a bit weak, hence the hotfix about a day ago that gave him a bit of base AD, MR/level and E damage. Overall he's generally playing as we'd expected pattern wise, including both player successes and failures based off ults stolen, hence the focus on just some simple power for now to complement the learning curve.
I've been playing alot of Sylas lately, and I have to thank you guys for making this champion. Never before have I had a tool to express my game knowledge and nearly 6 years of experience. In case your still around, what would your thoughts be on letting his heal work on large monsters, even if it's reduced somewhat? People seem to agree that jungle is his strongest role, but he could still use just a little help to become a pretty solid jungler......and I think that if he could use his heal, it would solidify his place in it.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=xBdH918R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-30T11:45:43.343+0000) > > Happened to take a look at the thread removed in question. > > You specifically had several pictures of lost matches where you edited the picture in order to highlight specific things you wanted readers to look at, but did not cross out any names. > > Posting pictures of end game screens is fine, but we require that you cross out names of players, specifically to avoid naming and shaming. 1. Players from my pictures are from different server so 99% of you will be not able to meet them in game and penalityze them... moreover - nameing them and shameing them?... who may want to do it? even - for waht if it is about system issue? 2. Servers from NA, SA and EU do not werifying players so we even can not be sure if we are plying with real people and not bots. 3. Because no 2 - even if "theoretical" specific players maight be "guilty" of some issue, in case of no-werification server - players can simply change their names to evade any type of obstacles like naming and shaming. 4. Im shameing system - not players so even those players exist as a people why somebody should even try to name and shame them? 5. Words like "nameing" and "shameing" from the board rules are related to situation when somebody will try to penalityze some "specific" players. If the thread is not about those specific players and if there is no any sign about untolerance (in the meaning of "nameing" and "shameing") about them and if the subject ot the thread is about different issue - board rule is not met.
It doesn't matter if players from our server will run into them or not. Everyone in those pictures can potentially use the Boards, and there is even a chance that they do (such as yourself). Our job as moderators is to make the Boards as inviting as possible, and it won't feel very inviting if someone sees a thread where they are being accused of being a bot. And before you say "I'm not accusing the players, I'm accusing the system." everyone here knows that that is just your excuse for trying to work around our rules. All we are asking is that you be more considerate of others, and just cross out the names.
Neosphoros (EUNE)
: Removal of the topic - "Is the RIOT want to kill his game?"
Happened to take a look at the thread removed in question. You specifically had several pictures of lost matches where you edited the picture in order to highlight specific things you wanted readers to look at, but did not cross out any names. Posting pictures of end game screens is fine, but we require that you cross out names of players, specifically to avoid naming and shaming.
: > [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8NN468QG,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-01-27T20:24:54.041+0000) > > I can agree to this. Feels like quite a balanced item, and tanks would really enjoy it too (that tenacity). > > Granted, we may need to put a cap on Tenacity, if it doesn't already, since Spellblade + Merc treads + Tenacity rune = 95% Tenacity > > Tanks would be impossible to hold down. > > EDIT: Also may want to up it's cost a bit......2400 gold is stupid cheap. Has this item just broken 3v3s? Tenacity has a soft _and_ hard cap as it is. Also nah, it actually isn't bought that often since the only Champs that are strong on 3s that synergize with it are {{champion:131}} and {{champion:8}}
Infernape (EUW)
: They do. They just don't stack additively. They stack multiplicatively.
Targon (NA)
: What AP bruiser itemization is lacking is a good first item buy. If you're an AD bruiser you can buy either {{item:3078}} or {{item:3071}}, both of which offer great dueling and sticking power, while also offers durability and a high amount of CDR for abilities. Comparatively, AP bruisers could first buy {{item:3027}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3152}} or {{item:3115}}, and none of these items alone offer the same level of dueling with durability and CDR as Trinity Force and Black Cleaver do. And by the time you get 2 AP bruiser items, your damage and/or durability has likely been outscaled by the counterpart 2 AD bruiser builds. Give an AP version of Trinity Force and Black Cleaver for champions like {{champion:517}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:82}}, and put any necessary handicaps on it so that it doesn't get abused by AP Assassins and mages. Make it expensive too, like 3000g-3733g: **AP Trinity Force** 250 HP 50 AP 40% Attack Speed 300 Mana 20% CDR 5% Movement Speed Phage passive for sticking power, and, Sheen or Nashors passive for dueling potential. Attack speed and sustained damage passive makes it less desirable on AP assassins who would rather burst you. Mana makes it less desirable on {{champion:55}} and {{champion:84}} specifically. If need be, tune it so that {{champion:10}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:96}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:110}} wouldn't be able to abuse it. **AP Black Cleaver** 400 HP 65 AP 20% CDR Phage passive, and 4% MR shred per stack, up to 5 stack for 20% MR shred. Make it so that stacks are gained at most once per second per unique ability hit, or some sort of limit so that champions like {{champion:69}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:13}} can't abuse it as hard. Or just make it melee only.
I like the ideas, but there may have to be an AP Phage developed alongside these, and that might be what breaks the camel's back. The finished item might be able to be balanced around mages and such, but that one "advanced" item may prove to be the hardest to balance.
: {{champion:131}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:68}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:517}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} are all champions I personally think are either at their best when they are able to be an AP bruiser, or best designed when an AP bruiser. All of these are champions that IMO suffer from either having pure mage items, or pure tank items as their only real options.
People have made good arguments for Diana being a Bruiser/Diver, and I agree with them. Elise, I guess, follows the same argument as Diana. I do remember a time where Elise players would build 1 damage item, then go full tank. Galio *should* be a tank. He has a bit too much CC to be considered a fighter. Singed........eh..........alright. I guess an argument could be made there. I see him as more of a tank because of his ult, but he doesn't have too much CC, so..........*eh?* AS for Swain and Vlad, I can see why you put them on, mainly due to their built in sustain, but I still believe they should be balanced as mages first, due to their range. They can still keep someone at arms length if they wanted to, and fighters aren't meant to do that.
: Bring {{item:3170}} to SR. People have been asking for years, and there's really no reason not to. It'd be ideal for AP bruisers.
I can agree to this. Feels like quite a balanced item, and tanks would really enjoy it too (that tenacity). Granted, we may need to put a cap on Tenacity, if it doesn't already, since Spellblade + Merc treads + Tenacity rune = 95% Tenacity Tanks would be impossible to hold down. EDIT: Also may want to up it's cost a bit......2400 gold is stupid cheap. Has this item just broken 3v3s?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ignika D (EUW)
: see ya in 4 years when they change the lore again
Again? If You're talking about the retcon, I HIGHLY doubt that that will happen again. The lore pre-recon was simply made as a supplement to the game, and was far too constricting. I understand people are still upset that summoners don't play a role in the story anymore, but from the way I see it, it was for the best. If you're talking about individual seperate retcons, well.......that's simply bound to happen in this kind of situation. Marvel and DC went through God knows how many retcons. It simply comes with the type of storytelling.
King Lego (EUNE)
: While the video gave me chills
You have to remember that Riven made a name for herself in Noxus. It only makes sense that Draven would be able to recognize her. Why she would be in a Noxus arena all chained up is a different story, but, if Draven was bored from doing the same thing he does almost every day, seeing one of Noxus' legendary fighters all of sudden show up in his arena would peak his interest. So, he would want to make it a fair fight, and let Riven entertain him for awhile.
Rioter Comments
: Camille looks so slick in this anim! The opening scene where she's walking in especially. Jhin doesn't stand a chance TBH. Nerf pls
You know, I don't think anyone has every really asked this, but...... How does it feel to have you own creation be featured in these kind of videos? Yes, I know Champs are normally a team's effort, but there's always a lead, and you were the lead on Jhin. So.....
Yóur Dad (EUW)
: Clash
There was something on Reddit a couple days ago saying that Riot has alot of "technological debt".....or something like that. They grew way too quickly for their own good, and now are having to "pay back their debt". This is why something like Overwatch developed by Blizzard may seem far more developed than League despite being only a couple years old, and League being nearly a decade old. Blizzard not only grew at a normal pace, they also have been around for twice as long, and have developed multiple hit PC games. Their technological debt has been paid for several times over, and they have the infrastructure to support something like Overwatch. Clash, I believe, was Riot's "technological debt" finally coming around and biting them in the ass. They wanted to release something that their servers weren't optimized for, and now, if they ever want to make Clash work, they need to pay off alot of that debt in order to make it work. Thus, it's going to take some time before we see Clash work properly. As a side note, this "technological debt" is also why things like Death Recap, Morde's ever growing list of bugs, and the prevalence of "spaghetti code" hasn't been addressed yet. They're simply things that Riot hasn't gotten around to "paying off" yet.
: A game cannot grow bigger forever
Thing is, I believe they've realized that they can't survive off of just League for much longer. They need to get another game out before League collapses under it's own weight. And whether Riot survives or not in the long term completely depends on how well perceived the new game is. Riot and League still have several years left, mostly thanks to Esports. But that isn't to say their clock isn't ticking.
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KtyFHxBR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:19:52.357+0000) > > The support role is just an other word for "carries without items" > that's what it is in season 9 > > alistar pyke gragas elise brand zyra all can almost 100-0 you at lvl 3 You mean like when Annie was meta for half a season? It was season 4 no less, the season everyone here seems to claim was Riot's last good season. You're being fucking dramatic. You might not like the season but this isn't anything we haven't seen before.
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KtyFHxBR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-17T16:38:29.539+0000) > > It was season 4 no less, the season everyone here seems to claim was Riot's last good season. Well played sir......well played.
Rioter Comments
Rock MD (NA)
: >70-410 damage for 8 years "Yeah ignite is garbage and needs a buff" >gains 95 damage at level 18 "Wow this summoner spell super busted does 25% of my hp Rito nerf." >back to original values "This isn't enough." ??? You guys are fucking fickle. Go ahead and hit me with a, "It's almost like boards isn't a hive mind" but you and I both know Boards can't be a hive mind when nobody actually uses their minds and thinks about this stuff rationally.
Sure, it's going back to it's original values, but like I said elsewhere in the thread, it's the CD reduction, which it hasn't had that CD since like season 1 or 2. The nerf is not enough with the fact that CD is being reduced. If it was just a straight nerf to the damage, and it went back to it's original values, than yes, that would be fine.
wolf jade (EUNE)
: bro its 95 damage...
At lvl 18. At lvl 6, Ignite currently deals 205 damage. With the nerf, it will deal 170, which is 35 less damage. That's all fine and dandy, but the fact that it will be up *more often* with the CD reduction doesn't make it all that much better. Maybe I'm underestimating the nerf, but it does seem like that CD reduction just completely invalidates the nerf.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Did you know that an intentional feeder can actually **carry** your team? It only needs an enemy team full of unsportsmanlike people, who would and will waste time (and important cooldowns) chasing down the feeder instead of farming/taking objectives. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfHN4Yf3ys
> [{quoted}](name=Disulfiram,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AERshW4o,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-01-14T07:23:48.514+0000) > > Did you know that an intentional feeder can actually **carry** your team? > It only needs an enemy team full of unsportsmanlike people, who would and will waste time (and important cooldowns) chasing down the feeder instead of farming/taking objectives. > > Proof: > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjfHN4Yf3ys I've seen this, which is why I said that people have won with feeders.
: I will kill them whenever they are in range, I'm not going to hunt them down actively most of the time. Just enjoy the free gold to finish the game as quickly as possible and stop the suffering.
> [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AERshW4o,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-14T06:17:11.724+0000) > > I will kill them whenever they are in range, I'm not going to hunt them down actively most of the time. > > Just enjoy the free gold to finish the game as quickly as possible and stop the suffering. But that just gives the feeder power. Whats the point of a feeder if he can't feed kills to the enemy team? It's still going to be a 4v5 anyway, and so, it'll still end pretty quickly, or by 20 minutes at the latest (when the enemy team can surrender without the feeder's vote).
Rioter Comments
: You're welcome Riot <3
I wonder what the Ivern quote says. If you played enough Sivir, they make a remark about going into pizza delivery.... ....or cosplay.
Infernape (EUW)
: Galio is made of Petricite... He's a walking fucking nuke.
I don't think so. It makes sense for Demacia in general, but for Galio, the magic in him tends to run out, which turns him back into a statue. He uses magic as an energy source, and that energy source needs to keep flowing in order for him to stay "awake". In his stories, it's said he has some amount of consciousness when he's "asleep", but everything he perceives is foggy, and seems to play at a fast pace (he grows to like someone, only to wonder where they went when he recognizes people that used to be with them, and they are no longer there). This is likely due to the innate magic flowing around and in the walls of Demacia powering him just slightly to perceive the world around him, but to actually come alive, he needs a strong source of magic that needs to last for a long period of time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fAxWsHUM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-11T00:30:20.153+0000) > > I believe you misunderstood what I was trying to get at. > > I am mot saying Transcendence itself is too strong, I&#x27;m saying that CDR is too easy to get, and Transcendence is one avenue you could take to help fix that problem. If thats the case, what cases are we looking at where CDR stacking champions are getting CDR too easily and becoming broken and unstoppable, in general? Vel'koz as used isn't one of them. > Taking away the free CDR it gives, and shifting it to the stat rune forces those that do take it to invest a bit more into actually buying CDR. Again, is this really necessary when champions are balanced around their CDs to begin with? Weigh the number of champions that get broke/undealable due to CDR accessibility, vs those that just get by/aren't viable to begin with, why hit CDR on a global scale over the specific cases to mind, and are there specific cases where this CDR accessibility is actually a concern? Again, is CDR accessibility even a concern at all or is it just a topic for the sake of being a topic? Like its one thing to change a fundamental issue going on right now, but its another to change for the sake of changing because I'm not being enlightened really on why this is a bad thing to begin with. Its like asking to nerf {{champion:72}} because in concept its too much, but in reality its really not a problem at all right now. If anything tons of CDR gates certain builds and it makes balancing certain champions more feasible since you can look at their cooldowns based on what it is when maxed out. Transcendence's usage is too small to contribute to overcapping CDR builds (because there are very few to go off of.)
It's not that champions become broken/overpowered with the easy access to CDR, it is the fact that easy access to CDR helps feed into the damage creep we have been experiencing. When so many items/runes give CDR, almost all abilities that aren't from an ADC are up more often, thus dealing damage more often. A straight nerf to damage across the board isn't likely feasible, and may sprout many more problems along the way. So, a first step to reducing damage in broad strokes without causing mass hysteria could be a small touch to CDR accessibility, which would make almost all abilities come up slightly slower, thus lowering damage, if just slightly. Yes, ADC's would still be deleted in milliseconds, and yes, tanks will still melt, but it's a first step. If you believe Transcendence isn't the way to go, then, by all means, I'm interested in hearing your ideas.
: Eh, not much really takes transcendence, you hardly will ever see junglers take it over absolute focus and celerity, and a lot of champs don't actually go for the 40/45% CDR unless they desperately need it (you have to do the math on how much of a difference it actually is doing.) For example, what is actually broken; transcendence giving .7 seconds off of vel'koz's Q or +19 damage for free at level 10 (absolute focus gives 23.53 AP at level 10) which scales to 40 (roughly 17 more which is close to the amount you'd get from overcapping transcendence by 10 CDR), and on the surface is either of that even broken? With the shard, how does the CDR per level actually impact the game? (considering we're looking at 3% CDR at level 5, 7% at level 12, 10% at level 18) Sure it pays off later but does it pay off more than +8 damage (10 adaptive shard with .8 ratio Q) during laning phase for wave clearing, poking, etc? That being said, I'm speaking primarily from the rune's standpoint itself, idk if vel suddenly breaks transcendence when taken on him (I know it for sure doesn't with the stats you bring up) but I do know its still a tradeoff rune that is usually only taken on specific CDR reliant mages over celerity (it is still good, helps dodge skillshots in lane with boots) or absolute focus for pseudo-scaling that isn't gated by the game timer like gathering storm (assuming you're backline, staying healthy for poking with the blasting wand boost late game is really good) I just don't understand the need to nerf it? You had a vel game where you got a lot of CDR and that made you broken? If there's abuse cases, those need targetted more so than a rune and rune shard thats mediocre on its own, but is it actually being abused? Like Xeraph takes it, but is Xeraph a problem right now? Not really.
I believe you misunderstood what I was trying to get at. I am mot saying Transcendence itself is too strong, I'm saying that CDR is too easy to get, and Transcendence is one avenue you could take to help fix that problem. Taking away the free CDR it gives, and shifting it to the stat rune forces those that do take it to invest a bit more into actually buying CDR. That said, the math you provide does make me realize that Absolute Focus would completely crowd it out, so maybe just a straight damage nerf to Absolute Focus would be in order too.
Rioter Comments
Rylalei (EUNE)
: Can he even use the Donger's ult? Like, he doesn't have his spells to upgrade, so it is as pointless as stealing Karma's ult. As for Lux, if I read it correctly, it's 200% of the ults cd but a minimum of 20 seconds, so even if say, he has both Ultimate Hunter, Presence of Mind and 40%, and kills 3 dudes with Lux's ult, normally on Lux that situation would make the ult at less than 10 sec, but for him it will be 20 sec no matter what.
With Heimer, his abilities turn into Heimer's abilities for the ultimate, and he can choose one of the R upgraded abilities. For other champs, someone already made a video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4MyWsmaBo&feature=youtu.be (Rengar somehow slipped out of editing for the video, besides the guy recording the clip. Video of that is in the comments). Prepare for alot of laughing.
: It is for ults like Karthus, Galio and Sejuani who have pretty naturally high CD ults. But when it comes to champs like Lux it gets obnoxious.
Lux, and I'd say maybe Heimer, are the only 2 champs I can think of that have really low CD, high impact ults. For everyone else that has a stupidly low CD ult, their ult is worthless on any other kit besides their own (Udyr, Kass, Zoe). So, 9.5 times out of ten, he'll have to wait quite a bit on some of those ults. Most of them won't even come back around for another team fight.
: Sun Goddess Karma Login Screen - [Unofficial]
You should post this on Reddit. They'll go nuts over it (if the mods allow it to be posted).
Meddler (NA)
: They'll be the next VGU released. In terms of exact timing I'll leave teasing/revealing that up to the champion team.
Damn you, and your company's ability to stay tight lipped on pretty much anything.
Show more

Electro522

Level 162 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion