Ýisus (NA)
: When I try to update my information, it requires me to verify the changes via the email on the account....
I had the same problem not long ago. Just send in a support ticket, and they'll take care of it quite easily.
Bazerka (NA)
: bumping this for vis. My guess is its a bot that looks for combos of words. Bots aren't perfect, and at least to my *untrained* eye the post isn't in the wrong (mods correct me?). Sorry this happened friend, bots aren't perfect :S.
We have no bots that look over threads. Only human mods can remove a post.
remakoro (EUNE)
: Hey, Mods. Is this a joke?
It was removed due to the comments section getting out of hand.....and also the title provoking said comments. Normally, we would just lock up the comments of a thread going political, but in this instance, since the title of the thread was essentially asking for a political discussion to happen, and that one had already gotten out of hand, the mod that removed the post, along with advice from other mods as well, decided to just outright remove it. Feel free to repost it if you want, just please use a different title. If a discussion carries over from that thread, we will remove the comments as necessary.
Rioter Comments
: Dude this line about Cebotaru is the most interesting thing.. > "His battle-hosts ravaged the far north, **and the lands over the western seas**." Until now there has never been any mention for any land mass across from Valoran or the Southern Continent!!
Well....there have been a couple hints dropped by Bioluminessence on some of the threads where fans have made world maps. We only know of 3 confirmed "continents" on Runeterra, that being Valoran, Ionia, and Shurima (we'll call it the Shuriman continent since "The Legend of The Darkin" kind of implies that it is called that). Obviously paired in there are Bilgewater (Serpentine Isles), and The Shadow Isles. So....it is extremely likely that there are more continents that have yet to be revealed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=FTHZTEtB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-21T21:15:27.177+0000) > > Being an ADC main, I do. > > I haven't even logged on in like 2 or 3 weeks. Once I heard rumors of bruisers bot, and Taliyah jungle, I just quietly moved on to Overwatch. > > Now I'm addicted to Warframe, and having a blast. Warframe is so good. Started in 2014 and Digital Extremes just keeps pumping out awesome new content. It's been the NO.1 F2P game on Steam for a long time now, and think it still is.
I started playing all the way back in September or October just before Plains came out cause a YouTuber I watch spoke VERY highly of it......so I tried it out. I took a bit of a break come January cause my graphics card just went kaput, and I had to send my laptop back to the manufacturer. Once I finally got it back, I was playing League and Divinity Original Sin 2 with my friends. Couldn't really find the want to log onto Warframe during that time. But now that the Sacrifice is out, and I have my new Umbra......I don't know why, but I'm having a blast.
: I have to be honest with everyone
Being an ADC main, I do. I haven't even logged on in like 2 or 3 weeks. Once I heard rumors of bruisers bot, and Taliyah jungle, I just quietly moved on to Overwatch. Now I'm addicted to Warframe, and having a blast.
: The League College Championship Log in screen uses Silver Scrapes being performed by a college band.
Hmmm......weird. Video isn't coming up. Just click on the link, and it'll take you to the video.
Rioter Comments
: There's a time and place to roam. We **are** allowed to leave our ADC at times, it's just a matter of knowing when. There's a difference between being a part of the team and holding their hand. Supports can help other teammates from time to time.
Me, personally, I don't really care where my support goes, as long as they are in lane a little more than half the time. I only have a problem with it if they are practically never in lane, because I start losing out on CS from being pushed under tower constantly.
InTez (NA)
: Clash
You don't understand Game Development then. A bug or error can pop up at any time, for any reason. Also, you don't think Riot is kicking themselves for this? Believe me, they are just as, if not more upset than you are.
Rioter Comments
: Clash team looking for ADC
Electro522 Top champs: {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:51}} I can also play pretty much every other ADC at an adequate level, except for Draven, Kalista, and Kog'maw.......you don't want me playing those champs. I'm only Silver 4, though......gotten to silver 3, but been on a losing streak recently.
: This is the most selfish and unreasonable thing I've heard in a while. I hope you understand that not everyone can one devote there whole life to leagues like you can because they have a life. Dont force your lifestyle on other ppl its just unreasonable.
Then you misunderstood me. If you willingly queue up for a game, knowing you have something to go do within the next half hour to an hour, it is *your* fault. Why queue up for a game if you do not have the time to do so? If an emergency comes up, then yes, leave. Things pop up, I understand. But say you're going to the movies in the next 45 minutes......you *shouldn't* queue up for a game. See what I'm getting at?
Ghazter (NA)
: And I'm not saying that's ok, my point is to make sure you're not unfairly targetting the ones that just had a last-minute, out of the blue thing. If you have class in 40 minutes, don't start a game, pretty obvious. Out of curiosity, did the Fiora say what she had to go for?
No, they didn't. But they stuck in the game until it ended, so, I'm fairly sure it wasn't an emergency, or something too dire to where they had leave immediately.
Ghazter (NA)
: I understand how frustrating it can be, but sometimes things come up that were unplanned. We can't expect everyone to have a perfectly planned out life. I'm not saying this shouldn't be punished, and you're definitely right about dedicating at least 45 minutes, but try to see it from their side.
I did. I understand things spring up on you. What I'm talking about is queueing up for a game when you *know* you have to leave in the next hour or so. Like others have said, if you knowingly queue up when you know you have to leave soon, it is YOUR fault.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: They fucking know.
His kill quotes........*shudders*. He's creepy.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Doozku,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VKlOAo2Y,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-15T10:15:17.115+0000) > > And yet, most of these champs are still played bot lane as _supports. _ There is a reason for that. Riot failed at balancing them mid lane, they underperform, the place left for them is at bot lane.
Vel'koz and Brand underperform mid lane? I've hardly played mid lane in the past, and yet I can kick ass with both of them in the mid lane. I'd say Vel'koz is balanced very nicely in both mid and support. Brand, however, over performs in the support role, because he can zone harder than Blitzcrank, without having to endanger himself.
: 1. Ez doesn´t need a nerf at all, he is successful only cause hes pretty safe and has a great scaling, but the problem is adc meta pool being pretty low. Ez has been nerfed patch after patch and being still relevant shows that hes not the problem, but things that surround him. 2. If u reduce/delete true dmg from IE and dont compensate it other way(like reverting crit amplifier) adcs wont have enough dmg later into the game, even if they have LW. 3. If you remove that, having the CDR only when ulting seems lackluster and unneficient when you cna buy other cdr/ad items or simply better raw AD items. 3. I dont know about this one, i think they made Botrk and bloodthirster cheaper so we stop seeing 0 lifesteal adcs and rewarding those who buy it .neutralizing the zeal gold increase. Also, they nerfed fleet footwork again, solifesteal will be more important... i guess? EDIT: on (1), i thought i didn't have to talk about mf and jhin cause they are right now on a pretty meh spot, we'll see how new items affect them
This isn't stuff that *I* want, it's just stuff that I have observed that some people are calling for. As for me, personally, I'm just going to ride with it, and see where things land.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 11
Considering the feedback you guys have gotten, what changes can we expect to the marksman changes coming in 8.11? Some notable calls I've seen are for: A nerf to Ezreal, Jhin, and maybe MF. Reducing or removing the True Damage from IE. Lowering or removing the innate CDR on ER. Possibly *not* reducing BotRK's price, and keeping it as is? Also noticed you guys pretty heavily reworked Stormrazor. Any chance we'll see a different version of it in the future?
SSmotzer (NA)
: [Rework Concept] Ashe, Queen of the Freljord
Ashe main here. With this it feels like you are going WAY too heavily into Ashe's utility, and even taking away some of her damage. She already deals the least amount of damage out of all of the ADCs. There is no need to take away what little she has. Also, immunity to slows on an ADC might be a very bad idea, especially on Ashe. When played correctly, she is the Queen of kiting, and keep many people at arms length for extended periods of time. Making it to where she would have an even easier time kiting is likely just asking for trouble. And then....the ultimate. There is a reason why Ashe is the only champion in the game to have innate slows on her auto attacks built into her kit.......it is extremely toxic in some situations. Try thinking of a Darius that now has a 20% slow on his autos.....or an Irelia, or Fiora, Aatrox......pretty much any fighter in the game would instantly become Ashe's best friend. But not only that, think of Fizz, or Talon, Zed, LeBlanc. If assassins won't be able to kill you off right then and there, they can now wait for a CD, while keeping you in range. If you are to get away from an assassin, it has to be their job to catch up to you, and most of the time, they can't either due to the rest of your team, or them having blown their entire combo on you. Yes, I understand it won't last forever, but 10 seconds in League is an EXTREMELY long time. The one thing I do like is what you did with Hawk Shot. It turns it from a simple scouting tool, to an actual useful ability in a teamfight. Being to apply a wide reaching, but weak slow (maybe 15% *at most*) that can also help with your damage in some ways. Overall, I feel you just added alot of unnecessary mechanics into her kit. People complain about kits being too overloaded these days, and, to be honest, this does exactly that.
: Caitlyn got a sniper rifle for her 21st birthday
Hey guys! I'm locking up this thread, because it turned away from a funny, heartfelt discussion, into one way too focused on school shootings, and political views surrounding them. Just as a reminder, we don't allow political views or discussions on the Boards due to how heated they become. Sorry for the inconvenience.
: 7 minutes? In earlier seasons we just had the mana regen no questions asked. <Removed by Moderation> How can manaflow band be overpowered if it's weaker than everything we've had in previous seasons?
Decided to edit out your insult, but leave the comment since it can lead to discussion. Please keep insults out the discussion. There is no need for them here.
: 💬 C&C Discord -- [Information & Verification]
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: My personal feedback about 8.11
Another Ashe main here. You say that she will likely become tier 1 again, but how do you think she will actually perform with the inevitable lethality dominance? Assassins will rise because of all of this, won't they? The likes of Zed already makes Ashe's life a living hell, and I'm fairly certain that'll only get worse with the changes. Also, what about Sivir? Yeah, she's pretty dependent on crit, but the new ER looks fantastic on her. Also, since she can build just raw damage, Stormrazor might not be too bad of a buy on her, right? Not as a first rush item, but maybe 3rd or 4th? You also never mention Draven, which alot of people feel is one of the best users of Stormrazor (besides Jhin). Where do you think he'll land after the changes?
: A well thought out critique post? What a fast way to ensure riot will never look at it!
And what makes you think they won't? If anything, this is what Riot is looking for.
Dysnomia (EUNE)
: Well that is pretty much cancelling i meant.
Not for the Camille. Try to avoid getting hit by the super ping pong ball in that tiny area.
A Nunu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SpecterVonBaren,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=6v81gzUF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-08T10:31:23.293+0000) > > How can you be &quot;A Nunu&quot; when your signature shows a Willump? Uhhh, you blind? Nunu is right there... https://i.imgur.com/SBTsyGK.jpg/img https://i.imgur.com/C6vCOmN.png/img https://i.imgur.com/D7MFrzT.png/img
You've had these pictures in waiting just for someone to ask you that, didn't you?
: > [{quoted}](name=Paleo Electro,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AEL8ycZm,comment-id=00050000000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-07T18:25:47.960+0000) > > I have an interesting question for you Bio......hypothetically speaking, could &quot;level&quot; mean the same thing as &quot;node&quot;? > > For example, take EVE Online. Every star system in EVE Online is it&#x27;s own &quot;node&quot;, backed up by it&#x27;s own personal set of hardware. When something big goes down (like a multi-hundred player battle), CCP (the developers), can pull strength from other nodes to buff up the one node where there are a ton of players (at least, I think that&#x27;s how it goes). So, in a way, every star system is, in of itself, a &quot;level&quot;, it&#x27;s just that you can travel to any other level at any given time. > > There is also the upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation node system. I&#x27;ll just let the developers explain it... > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMvubbX-SHg > > So, would you say, that &quot;nodes&quot; and &quot;levels&quot; are synonymous with each other.........or is this WAY out of your League? Level designer is a funny old title - it can mean different things based on what studio you're at, or even what you're working on. SOME studios don't even _believe_ in Level Designers - I think that makes me a mythical creature, which I'm ok with. Usually it means working on getting the content that the player will ultimately interact with in the course of the game. So a system in EvE could be created and populated with content by a level designer (or it might be procedurally generated). A puzzle in an abstract puzzle game could be created by a level designer. A dungeon in an RPG, or a town in an open world game, or a 'level' in a 2d platformer, or even a track in a racing game. Sometimes it means making the art, sometimes it doesn't (personally my art skills end at greyboxing). Sometimes it means programming/scripting the logic, sometimes it doesn't (I am of the scripting variety, when needed). Usually it involves placing any game-play relevant objects/items - triggers, pickups, spawners, exploding barrels (always exploding barrels), nav points, finish lines, traps, death volumes, smashables, interaction points - those sorts of things! The end experience of the player - the emotions they feel, the route they take, the story-line they're experiencing, etc - that's all on a level designer. They're responsible. If you get lost in a game - that's the level designer's fault! However, all, some, or none of that might be relevant to what I currently am up to. Just explaining what a level designer sometimes does.
You, ma'am, are way too good at this. I was hoping to weasel something of a hint out of you with that question, but this was not only very informative, but also vague enough to where no one could possibly pull any inkling of info from it. I applaud you for this.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=AEL8ycZm,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-05-07T16:25:10.290+0000) > > Levels can also refer to things like the Summoner&#x27;s Rift maps, ARAM maps, Twisted Treeline maps, any of the rotating game mode maps. With all the diversity a lot of these maps have had recently, it&#x27;s not surprising they needed someone to spearhead and innovate them. Oh my - the great work done on the rotating game mode maps haven't come from me. It'd be nice to claim some of the credit, but I deserve none! :D I'll just stick to being mysterious and peculiar. With my weird title and all. Maybe it'll all make sense one day. (To the OP, I also hope we can introduce the stories to more players too! Beyond the red name, unofficially, I'm a lore super-nerd also and want to experience it in ALL THE MEDIUMS!!!)
I have an interesting question for you Bio......hypothetically speaking, could "level" mean the same thing as "node"? For example, take EVE Online. Every star system in EVE Online is it's own "node", backed up by it's own personal set of hardware. When something big goes down (like a multi-hundred player battle), CCP (the developers), can pull strength from other nodes to buff up the one node where there are a ton of players (at least, I think that's how it goes). So, in a way, every star system is, in of itself, a "level", it's just that you can travel to any other level at any given time. There is also the upcoming MMO Ashes of Creation node system. I'll just let the developers explain it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMvubbX-SHg So, would you say, that "nodes" and "levels" are synonymous with each other.........or is this WAY out of your League?
: > [{quoted}](name=Paleo Electro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufVnxFL,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-05-01T11:34:44.102+0000) > > He gave his design-a-champ reward to Make a Wish. A kid eventually got it, and they did go through the *very* early development stages of the process. As for the champ itself, I think it got iceboxed somewhat further on (apparently, it was a steam powered ADC, with a resource bar similar to that of Rumble&#x27;s). IIRC, this is actually the same kid that the Jaximus skin is dedicated to (&quot;Here&#x27;s to you kid.&quot;), but don&#x27;t quote me on that. > > I&#x27;m not sure if part of the deal was to completely finish the champion design, but considering what happened, I wouldn&#x27;t think that&#x27;s the reason why TB started to dislike Riot. Didn't that kid's champ eventually turn into Jhin?
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufVnxFL,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-01T16:32:29.212+0000) > > Didn&#x27;t that kid&#x27;s champ eventually turn into Jhin? I don't think so. Jhin started off as a bounty hunter, but most of his first kit transformed into Kindred. Then, Riot August picked up his theme after he had been iceboxed for awhile. He started off as a cowboy bounty hunter, but they really fell in love with the 4 shot mechanic, figured that the bounty hunter theme didn't fit that mechanic, and transformed Jhin into what he is now. Though, they still kind of liked the cowboy theme, so, they handed it off to the skins team to make it High Noon Jhin. This kids champ hasn't even been mentioned since the ideation.
: > [{quoted}](name=Nomercyforyall,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufVnxFL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-01T10:33:30.859+0000) > > <Removed by moderation> Can someone ban this dude or at least delete his message? (and obviously remove the quote from my response)
> [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufVnxFL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-05-01T11:42:15.004+0000) > > Can someone ban this dude or at least delete his message? (and obviously remove the quote from my response) Done. Sorry about missing this one, I somehow glanced over it when I made a comment. Guess that should teach me to read *all* the comments in a thread I comment in.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufVnxFL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-01T07:41:05.112+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-janna}} > > We should let him know that the Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation will live on in League of Legends as a rune! Riot should do something to note his death once he dies. I don't know if he even wants to be reminded, after riot didn't deliver on his refer a friend goals, thought it was design a champion, he hasn't liked Riot since, went from calling MOBA'S MOBA'S to calling them Dota-like/Dota-style because Riot came up with the term so suffice to say he isn't on good grounds with Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=hhaavviikk,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0ufVnxFL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-01T09:19:51.449+0000) > > I don&#x27;t know if he even wants to be reminded, after riot didn&#x27;t deliver on his refer a friend goals, thought it was design a champion, he hasn&#x27;t liked Riot since, went from calling MOBA&#x27;S MOBA&#x27;S to calling them Dota-like/Dota-style because Riot came up with the term so suffice to say he isn&#x27;t on good grounds with Riot. He gave his design-a-champ reward to Make a Wish. A kid eventually got it, and they did go through the *very* early development stages of the process. As for the champ itself, I think it got iceboxed somewhat further on (apparently, it was a steam powered ADC, with a resource bar similar to that of Rumble's). IIRC, this is actually the same kid that the Jaximus skin is dedicated to ("Here's to you kid."), but don't quote me on that. I'm not sure if part of the deal was to completely finish the champion design, but considering what happened, I wouldn't think that's the reason why TB started to dislike Riot.
Rioter Comments
: Why are there 2 stickied threads about this?
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AzzNv9Ia,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-27T09:20:04.608+0000) > > Why are there 2 stickied threads about this? First one is just an announcement to not make any spoiling threads. This one is for those that have seen it, and can talk about it without the risk of spoiling others.
Audhulma (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AzzNv9Ia,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-27T04:04:21.304+0000) > > Actually why the fuck did Thanos even kill 50% of everyone at the end? He had all the stones. He *had* the infinite power of creation itself. His main motivation was &quot;people make to many people and not enough resources so I&#x27;ll kill half the people and everything will be fine&quot; but he could just *make* those resources at that point. Isn't his motivation supposed to just be that he has the hots for death personified? That's what I was told about the comics anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AzzNv9Ia,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-27T05:59:07.519+0000) > > Isn&#x27;t his motivation supposed to just be that he has the hots for death personified? That&#x27;s what I was told about the comics anyways. That's the story for the comics. In this movie, they take a completely different route, and don't even mention Lady Death.
: Ariel Lawrence is also known as Thermal Kitten... the writer of the [Star Guardian story](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/star-guardian-starfall/), and the [PROJECT story](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/project-of-rats-and-cats-and-neon-mice/)... Not to mention [The Bird and the Branch](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/taliyah-short-story) as well as [The Weakest Heart](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/camille-weakest-heart/)... AND, for a limited time only, you can also check out the associated champs in the game, League of Legends... which were **ALSO WRITTEN BY THERMAL KITTEN**!!!!!!!! {{champion:163}} {{champion:164}} tldr, there's a lot more genius out there to appreciate! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
She wrote the Weakest Heart? And now this? Damn.......you ought to give her a raise.
Sukishoo (NA)
: I have to disagree with most all of that list. Riots list given a few months ago https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/story-art/Q30wxkKg-new-roadmap-reav3-can-you-give-us-an-update-on-the-tier-1-vgu-list-you-mentioned-one-year-ago?comment=0001 is clearly the most accurate depiction of what champions should be looked at. Jax is really the only one on the list that you have that is placed where we last heard he was. Your list has a ton of new champions that do not need VGUs such as Kalista, Quinn, Karma, Karthus, Elise, Liss, Syndra, Sona, Tris, Ivern, Lucian. Most of which newer champions or have had a small VGUs / VUs in the past, so their visuals are pretty decent. If anything was done to most of them, it would be a GU.
Remember......this is OUR list....not Riot's. They have their list.......we have ours.
Kadexe (EUW)
: I feel like Master Yi is left out for no real reason. * He's the *worst* offender of "champions that stomp low elo, but are useless against players that work as a team." * He's awful to play against if he's not shut down. Legit the only counterplay is 1) CC him so hard that he's not even really fighting you, or 2) use spells and items like Zhonya or Kayle ult to delay his reset so he can be killed. Everything comes back to "just don't fight him." * 3/5ths of his abilities are just stat buffs and steroids. It's a very uninteractive kit. He needs a rework, and I say that as a very vocal Yi main.
Alright. What tier do you think he belongs in?
Saïx (OCE)
: In terms of balance urgency, S. But janna herself performs her intended function acceptably so that it could drop her to D. Janna's a kind of special case I feel...
So why not go in the middle, and say B tier?
: > [{quoted}](name=Paleo Electro,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pcjxq4FT,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-19T22:07:11.311+0000) > https://art-of-lol.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/44c72944292171e3fb5f5078f4c933bc.jp > ##Tryndamere > > You are now looking at my most hated champ in the game. You sure about that? {{champion:157}}
I knew someone would eventually make the connection. Yes, what I described can also be applied to Yasuo. However, unlike Tryndamere, Yasuo actually takes work. You actively have to be doing something, and actually have to think of your next move with Yasuo. Sure, some people would disagree to that, but it's true. Tryndamere's kit works on it's own. You walk up to someone, bash them in the face, get free crits, and free health essentially (due to his Q). In some trouble? Just E out. CC'd and about to die? Just ult, and then E out. Tryndamere requires no thought whatsoever......Yasuo does.
Kaìju (NA)
: They already released their list of champions slated for VGU's.
And this is our list. Nothing wrong with that, is there?
: The only character on this list that I disagree with you on is Anivia. The only part of her kit that I would argue is antiquated is her R. Her Q+E combo is rewarding, especially when someone can time the W properly, and her passive seems fair to me being that we can now see when she does/does not have it with the HUD update. Frankly, I'm not even sure if her R needs work, but I've never liked how I feel _forced_ to build tons of mana to use one ability.
Your points are actually why I have her in B tier. *As of right now*.....she's ok. But being one of League's earliest champions in the game, the game itself has shifted so much around her. It feels that at some point, her kit just isn't going to hold up. Already, she's one of the least played champs in the game due to how hard it is to get used to her kit. I compare her to that of Amumu. Both of them have aged very well, especially when you consider other really old champs, but as time goes on, they slip further and further towards the point of S tier. It isn't that their kits are bad.......it's just that game continues to evolve while they don't.
: Where the fuck is {{champion:56}} ? He deserves to be in A tier at the least in my opinion.
Alright. Mind to give a more clearer reason as to why?
Derpyon (NA)
: Personally, Diana needs to be B at the very least She's also suffers from a semi identity crisis she's a diver, that acts more like an assassin. She lacks the tools to really survive in the later portions of the game to fit a diver like the likes of {{champion:164}} ,{{champion:5}} but she can't exactly afford to invest much into defence. She has high base stats for a 'assassin' though. She has *very* high burst damage, but she lacks the tools for escape so you have to hope that your W will pull you through the barrage of pain you'll endure. Personally, if she sees work, I'd love to see more emphasis on her passive, and whole heretic solari theme.
: {{champion:40}} is one that could use a massive overhaul in terms of reworks. her kit is broken in terms of design and is by far one of the most nerfed champions to exist. as side from that. she's old as league can get.
Which tier do you think she belongs in, and why?
: I agree with almost everything on this list. However, what’s wrong with Ivern? He’s a fairly recent champion and he has a very specific role, style, and theme. What needs to be changed? But I do think Malphite need to be on the list. He’s ok right now, but he very annoying and like Necrit said “all he is right now is his ultimate. Everything else is either not that useful beyond laning or uninteresting. Even his lore needs work. As of now he doesn’t exist”
Why do you think i have him in D tier? I agree that Ivern doesn't need alot, and the meta may shift at one point where he becomes strong again. But *as of right now*, he could us a little help. Maybe some more survivability on Daisy, make his passive not *as* punishing as it is now......stuff like that. As for Malphite, where would you say he needs to go?
Show more

Electro522

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion