: i hate to pop your bubble but IE converts any crit damage. and seeing as Ashe's passive makes it so her crits do no extra damage 10% of 0 crit damage is 0 true damage.
Sorry, but this is incorrect. I wasn't completely sure if you were right or not, so, I went into the practice tool to make sure. And, sure enough, a portion of my crits was being converted to true damage. Try it yourself if you don't believe me. The reason why it still works is even though her crits deal no extra damage, they are still considered critical hits, thus, the true damage conversion still works.
: Someone on moderation needs to clarify something.
This has gone far enough. At some point, we have to put our foot down, and show that we are the enforcing party here. This decision was made by the entire mod team, not one singular person, as Djinn has very clearly laid out several times. If any of you would like to discuss this further with us, by all means, come to the discord.
: Alright fair. Is there a situation that you could see to build a rageblade on ashe. Im just fighting to see if its worth exploring this kind of an off meta build for ashe. I might take it to the practice tool later today
Over everything else? No, not really. If Rageblade made her Q attack 10 times instead of 5, then everyone and their mom would be exploiting the hell out of it.......unfortunately, it doesn't, and she can't make use of the AP effectively......there really is no reason to ever buy it on her over *anything* else.
: Yeah I get what youre saying. But how about straight dps. Ive tried it in a few games but not enough to make it consistent. It felt pretty strong but again that was only one or two games. I just remember Bork Rageblade ashe was a big deal when I started playing
There are other items that improve her dps far better and far more efficiently than Rageblade can. Runaan's, Phantom Dancer, even IE improves it better than Rageblade due to the true damage conversion.
: How do you feel about bork rageblade ashe rn
BotRK is the standard start for her right now. Ever since the Crit rework, she shifted to that. As for Rageblade.......ehhhhh.......I'd say no. It's not really optimal since she can't really make use of the passive, and you still want to prioritize crit over anything else (slows for days). Also, she has practically 0 magic damage save for her ult (which is never used for the damage of it anyway), so, you're effectively wasting gold on the item.
: Yasuo x Riven -- Fanfiction [NSFW]
I don't know man.....you're coming *real* close to crossing that line here. We have rules on these Boards for a reason, and something like this shouldn't be shown to the general public. I'll have to bring this up with the other moderators for further review. ###### I'm joking. This is fricken hilarious.......still showing it to the mod team though.
Rioter Comments
: whered you get the chat logs
> [{quoted}](name=Slam Dùnk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hxiiuFAA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-19T07:51:41.456+0000) > > whered you get the chat logs End game screen. Just copy/pasted them, then redid the names for privacy.
: Plat is one of the more enjoyable tiers to play imo. Allies actually start to respond in reasonable ways and you actually get rewarded for making the right plays. It really isn't until the top of plat when you start getting d5 players trolling that the games go a bit downhill but at that point, you are already close to getting out of the division and there always seems to be more trolls on the enemy team than your own.
> [{quoted}](name=haaaaaaalp,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=hxiiuFAA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-19T06:33:43.865+0000) > > Plat is one of the more enjoyable tiers to play imo. Allies actually start to respond in reasonable ways and you actually get rewarded for making the right plays. It really isn't until the top of plat when you start getting d5 players trolling that the games go a bit downhill but at that point, you are already close to getting out of the division and there always seems to be more trolls on the enemy team than your own. Really? That's the first time I've heard someone say that Plat is actually enjoyable.
Rioter Comments
Râmmus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AsdqrxU2,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-13T01:34:57.505+0000) > > Thing is.......I too had to go through account recovery one time, went through the exact same email (not the live chat, though). > > I sent back one response, and my account was fine right after that. So, I have reason to believe that we may not be getting the full story here. Granted, I'm basing my belief off of only one occurrence, and me being a man of science, having only 1 or 2 data points will get you nowhere. > > So, if anyone else would like to chime in on their account recovery process, please do. if you scroll up i said i answered almost all the questions
> [{quoted}](name=Râmmus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AsdqrxU2,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-09-13T01:53:36.765+0000) > > if you scroll up i said i answered almost all the questions And I believe you. But we don't know if you answered the questions correctly.
Râmmus (NA)
: I thought one of my accounts got hacked, riot support's response is to ban my main and my backup.
Thing is.......I too had to go through account recovery one time, went through the exact same email (not the live chat, though). I sent back one response, and my account was fine right after that. So, I have reason to believe that we may not be getting the full story here. Granted, I'm basing my belief off of only one occurrence, and me being a man of science, having only 1 or 2 data points will get you nowhere. So, if anyone else would like to chime in on their account recovery process, please do.
Rioter Comments
Yago (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=d4rkshock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-24T21:22:55.498+0000) > > I've been seeing this more often lately. Even hashinshin made a video about it. Let me get something straight. If you are complaining about them being thin, they are thin for the same reason the guys are buff. They are all warriors. Also illaoi is different where she is buff af for a woman. Also women body builders look freaky. If they re timed, fine but actual bodybuilders look like men. Gee I didn't know east Germany was still doing anabolic steroid and I didn't know they still existed. Not complaining about ilaoi though. We also ahve chareters like Eve who is a succubus or arhi who is based around charming men to feed on their essence to become human. Then there are some who don't get allot of food like sivir since she lives in the desert and mf is a sailor and has to ration food for the crew. Sure her tits are oversized for how thin she is but still. Did antia sarkisean turn people in lol into femanazis. Why is this all of the sudden happening when it's been going on for years without anyone batting an eye at it. The problem isn't that sexualized characters exist. The problem is that characters who are women are far more likely to be sexualized than men--independent of whether it makes sense for that character or in the world those characters live, and the way those characters are sexualized often appeals to only a very specific type of man. For example, there isn't a single black woman in League of Legends, and there are only two black men. That means only about 1.4% of League's champions are black. Whilst the US is obviously not the only country to play League of Legends, it is one of the largest, and Riot Games was founded there. Approximately 13% of the US population is black. We'd expect there to be closer to 17 black champions if we used US demographics. As a living breathing gay man...I promise you that there're almost no men in League of Legends who are sexualized. Buff men are power fantasies for men. They aren't 'eye candy' for women or men who are attracted to men. If I so much as mention the fact that I have a boyfriend, I'm 'shoving my sexuality down others' throats'...meanwhile I get to listen to inane comments about Sona's or Ahri's breasts constantly. Some of us aren't straight white abled cisgendered men. We want to have characters that appeal to us. That's why things are changing. And why they will continue to change.
> [{quoted}](name=Yago,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Oj4bUnci,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-24T22:56:40.925+0000) > > there isn't a single black woman in League of Legends I'm sorry.......what? https://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Karma_0.jpg
: Look. I know you desperately want me to look stupid. So let's pretend that every other adc has 700 range and poor little Lucian isn't within 50 range of every other adc (and like 3-4 of them having the same range) Ok. So poor little Lucian desperately trade only with his q and never ever for the entirety of laning does he ever auto attack then enemy adc. We have established that. So now we have all the 700 hundred range adc's who do what? Dance??? Seriously? Your saying that fucking vayne is never gonna harrass with autos. Sivir won't try to auto that poor abused 500 range Lucian with his poor 500 range that's so far below every other adc?? If Lucian is getting shafted by his 500 range what the hell do you think every other adc is doing during trades?? Could they maybe be autoing him? <Removed by Moderation>
I've edited this since it is a good discussion point, but please keep insults out of the discussion. There is no need for them.
: I'm actually HEAVILY disappointed in Riot when it comes to Enchanters as an entire concept
: Non-Standard Item Builds: Yes or No?
SanKakU (NA)
: Should Kalista and/or Master Yi [damage types] be changed?
: Ally Minion Block Should Be Removed
Hibeki (NA)
: Finding the Bucket Instead of Fixing the Leak; What Can We Do to Change This?
Malza (NA)
: Ranged top laners are problematic
dome025 (EUW)
: Thoughts about Zac and his rework from the midseason tank update
Approved! EDIT: Got it fixed! Will take a little awhile for your thread to show up though, so, don't worry!
: Well, I may be a bit biased here, since I don't particularly like MMOs or, really, Runeterra all that much. But doesn't this seem like a pretty bad idea? We only just got a map. Hell, we are still getting retcons, some of it contradicting the stuff that was after the great retcon that is supposed to start the new continuity. The setting is still very much in flux, generally not a good thing when trying to design an MMO. That, and, this would be an MMO of an honestly still pretty generic fantasy world with a bunch of largely disparate settings. You got Pirate Land, Medieval Land, MagiPunk Land. There already is an MMO like that, it's called World of Warcraft. And historically games that go up against WoW don't fair all too well. They either have to do something wildly unique that grabs player's attention like Guild Wars, or come from a property that already has a loyal fanbase. Things like Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, or Star Wars. And I don't think there is enough interest in the world of Runeterra as an actual serious setting, yet. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. Honestly, some of the other boards I frequent have just plainly stated that the LoL lore doesn't matter. And we get people popping in on this board to say the same with some slight frequency.
People likely don't feel like the lore matters because the game itself simply can't host any kind of story whatsoever. It's a downside that the MOBA genre has that just can't be prevented. You can tell a story *about* League of Legends, but you can't tell a story *through* it, just like you can't tell a story through any other competitive sport, like baseball or basketball. This isn't to say that Riot hasn't tried in the past. The Ionia vs Noxus event was highly regarded when it happened, but the problem it presented was that only the people playing on the teams got to experience it......and it only happened once. Riot also tried tying the lore to the game. When GP got his VGU, his story came to a point to where he allegedly dies, and Riot disabled him for a week. The consensus was that, although it was cool that something in lore affected the game, having a champ disabled for so long for no real reason was really not needed. It wasn't so much a backlash of the event, more so a "Why do this?" response......and Riot hasn't done anything similar to it since. Like I said, MOBAs just aren't built to tell a story. They are built to be competitive, to hone one's skills, and dominate over others.......just like every other sport. It's likely why Riot has moved away from trying to tie in the story to the game......because the game just can't do it well. So, in order for people to feel as if the lore matters....we need something else that can actually host a story.
Rioter Comments
: @ OP good for you glad it seems to be going well. @ riot, youre so hypocritical. You police the boards only when it benefits you. While i completely disagree with your general blanket bans on many topics and your move toward becoming a police state on the boards, I have to point out how **hypocritical** you are by allowing this thread when the rules clearly state no discussions about sexual orientation. Before you instated your new universal rules we were able to discus topics similar to this as well as relating to various champions but now we are not because they get deleted for breaking the rules but suddenly it's alright for this guy to tell his coming out story. Please if youve decided to be reasonable again (by not banning all of those topics including but not limited to sexual orientation) then change the rules to reflect that.
> [{quoted}](name=JarodDempsey,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tnHgQEoq,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-08-08T22:20:59.568+0000) > > @ OP good for you glad it seems to be going well. > > @ riot, youre so hypocritical. You police the boards only when it benefits you. While i completely disagree with your general blanket bans on many topics and your move toward becoming a police state on the boards, I have to point out how **hypocritical** you are by allowing this thread when the rules clearly state no discussions about sexual orientation. Before you instated your new universal rules we were able to discus topics similar to this as well as relating to various champions but now we are not because they get deleted for breaking the rules but suddenly it&#x27;s alright for this guy to tell his coming out story. Please if youve decided to be reasonable again (by not banning all of those topics including but not limited to sexual orientation) then change the rules to reflect that. Which we very likely will. Firstly, to clarify, the mod team are not Rioters. We are simply volunteers from the Boards community. As I stated, this is a gray area with no clear solution. Posts like these help us become better at our job in general, and this post did just that by having us find out that such a blanket rule (like our rule on politics) may not be the best decision.
: Almost done coming out, just my mom and 2 brothers left.
Howdy folks. **EDIT:** Despite me having made this comment only a few minutes ago, this particular post has garnered some discussion among the mod team, and we will be discussing it even further in the coming weeks. As for now, we will not lock this thread, nor remove it due to an excellent point made by The Djinn: "We'd let a straight person ramble about their relationship if they wanted to, or their life crisis or big decisions. I don't think people behaving poorly in a comment should stop someone else from getting to do the same." We would also like to clarify on the Sexual Orientation rule, and we will likely update it sometime in the future: Talking about your own sexual orientation, such as a post like this, is not against the rules. Someone can easily say that "My bf/gf did (insert action here)" without any action taken from the mods. However, talking about someone else's sexual orientation, especially in a negative light, is *definitely* against the rules, and will have action taken against such posts/comments. This is a gray area that doesn't always have a clear solution to it....which is why we are back-pedaling on our former decision. As stated before, if you have any questions, feel free to visit us in the Discord. Have a good one Electro
Rioter Comments
Ýisus (NA)
: When I try to update my information, it requires me to verify the changes via the email on the account....
I had the same problem not long ago. Just send in a support ticket, and they'll take care of it quite easily.
: ~~I've been following it for quite some time. They need to address character visuals (eg each armor/weapon needs to change the graphic on the character as theyre currently a lot of similar items and they dont change armor models last i checked) also this game has had murmurs for years of a perpetually in development scam set up. Basically they've made all of these promises and use them to justify an extremely long dev cycle. Once they put out a basically alpha version of the game they startt charging tons of money for "early access" which after a few more years of early access ends up being the only access because development falls apart due to "creative differences" or "funding problems (they never intended to psend their funding on completing the game)"~~ ~~The earliest they promised content is the end of this year, between betas and delays the earliest we can reasonably expect a release is the end of next year but I wont be surprised if it gets pushed out another year and then itll be make or break depending on if they really intend to make good on their promises. ~~ ~~Based upon what theyre proposing I hope my trepidation is unfounded but all too often it ends up being spot on.~~ ~~TLDR: looks like really cool ideas, dont get your hopes up until the game is fully released and has good reviews~~ **EDIT: Wow did i speak too soon.** I watched the video and it addressed literally every one of my concerns, the armor graphics, the dev cycle, the budgeting, the combat graphics, and even helped to bolster the motives of the ceo. It could of course all be a huge ruse but the genre has been dead for years now (contrary to what the youtube guy wants to believe) so it's not like we have much to lose hoping this game might succeed.
> [{quoted}](name=JarodDempsey,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ibX92T0p,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-07-08T19:59:53.087+0000) > > **TLDR: looks like really cool ideas, dont get your hopes up until the game is *fully* released and has good reviews** I agree completely......I learned the hard way of that with No Man's Sky. Which is why I say just keep your eyes on it. For it seems *right now*, they are doing everything right.
Rioter Comments
Bazerka (NA)
: bumping this for vis. My guess is its a bot that looks for combos of words. Bots aren't perfect, and at least to my *untrained* eye the post isn't in the wrong (mods correct me?). Sorry this happened friend, bots aren't perfect :S.
We have no bots that look over threads. Only human mods can remove a post.
remakoro (EUNE)
: Hey, Mods. Is this a joke?
It was removed due to the comments section getting out of hand.....and also the title provoking said comments. Normally, we would just lock up the comments of a thread going political, but in this instance, since the title of the thread was essentially asking for a political discussion to happen, and that one had already gotten out of hand, the mod that removed the post, along with advice from other mods as well, decided to just outright remove it. Feel free to repost it if you want, just please use a different title. If a discussion carries over from that thread, we will remove the comments as necessary.
Rioter Comments
SatomiKun (EUW)
: Nothing wrong with him liking it and I am not against getting it in the merch shop. I would actually **love** to buy this hat as merchandise from them. But I have to agree that it is unlikely that this is going to happen before she had her rework. Riot wants to rework Caitlyns looks in the hopefully not too far future and they probably won't give us something like that before this is done. Still possible, tho, since her top hat is a defining feature and will definitely stay in some form even after her rework. So as long as they keep the design kinda the same, it would be possible.
I actually can't agree more. I would imagine something like this.....but with a cape/cloak.......I don't know why, but she's a character that could really pull one off. https://i.imgur.com/79c1t78.jpg
: Dude this line about Cebotaru is the most interesting thing.. > "His battle-hosts ravaged the far north, **and the lands over the western seas**." Until now there has never been any mention for any land mass across from Valoran or the Southern Continent!!
Well....there have been a couple hints dropped by Bioluminessence on some of the threads where fans have made world maps. We only know of 3 confirmed "continents" on Runeterra, that being Valoran, Ionia, and Shurima (we'll call it the Shuriman continent since "The Legend of The Darkin" kind of implies that it is called that). Obviously paired in there are Bilgewater (Serpentine Isles), and The Shadow Isles. So....it is extremely likely that there are more continents that have yet to be revealed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Electro522,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=FTHZTEtB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-21T21:15:27.177+0000) > > Being an ADC main, I do. > > I haven&#x27;t even logged on in like 2 or 3 weeks. Once I heard rumors of bruisers bot, and Taliyah jungle, I just quietly moved on to Overwatch. > > Now I&#x27;m addicted to Warframe, and having a blast. Warframe is so good. Started in 2014 and Digital Extremes just keeps pumping out awesome new content. It's been the NO.1 F2P game on Steam for a long time now, and think it still is.
I started playing all the way back in September or October just before Plains came out cause a YouTuber I watch spoke VERY highly of it......so I tried it out. I took a bit of a break come January cause my graphics card just went kaput, and I had to send my laptop back to the manufacturer. Once I finally got it back, I was playing League and Divinity Original Sin 2 with my friends. Couldn't really find the want to log onto Warframe during that time. But now that the Sacrifice is out, and I have my new Umbra......I don't know why, but I'm having a blast.
: I have to be honest with everyone
Being an ADC main, I do. I haven't even logged on in like 2 or 3 weeks. Once I heard rumors of bruisers bot, and Taliyah jungle, I just quietly moved on to Overwatch. Now I'm addicted to Warframe, and having a blast.
: Bringing up Overwatch as an example of "good" balancing OMEGALUL
> [{quoted}](name=flibitydoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GYg7gW6B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T23:27:08.613+0000) > > Bringing up Overwatch as an example of &quot;good&quot; balancing OMEGALUL I never said it was balanced, I said it was far easier to balance.
Rioter Comments
: The League College Championship Log in screen uses Silver Scrapes being performed by a college band.
Hmmm......weird. Video isn't coming up. Just click on the link, and it'll take you to the video.
Rioter Comments
: There's a time and place to roam. We **are** allowed to leave our ADC at times, it's just a matter of knowing when. There's a difference between being a part of the team and holding their hand. Supports can help other teammates from time to time.
Me, personally, I don't really care where my support goes, as long as they are in lane a little more than half the time. I only have a problem with it if they are practically never in lane, because I start losing out on CS from being pushed under tower constantly.
InTez (NA)
: Clash
You don't understand Game Development then. A bug or error can pop up at any time, for any reason. Also, you don't think Riot is kicking themselves for this? Believe me, they are just as, if not more upset than you are.
Rioter Comments
: Clash team looking for ADC
Electro522 Top champs: {{champion:22}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:51}} I can also play pretty much every other ADC at an adequate level, except for Draven, Kalista, and Kog'maw.......you don't want me playing those champs. I'm only Silver 4, though......gotten to silver 3, but been on a losing streak recently.
: This is the most selfish and unreasonable thing I've heard in a while. I hope you understand that not everyone can one devote there whole life to leagues like you can because they have a life. Dont force your lifestyle on other ppl its just unreasonable.
Then you misunderstood me. If you willingly queue up for a game, knowing you have something to go do within the next half hour to an hour, it is *your* fault. Why queue up for a game if you do not have the time to do so? If an emergency comes up, then yes, leave. Things pop up, I understand. But say you're going to the movies in the next 45 minutes......you *shouldn't* queue up for a game. See what I'm getting at?
Ghazter (NA)
: And I'm not saying that's ok, my point is to make sure you're not unfairly targetting the ones that just had a last-minute, out of the blue thing. If you have class in 40 minutes, don't start a game, pretty obvious. Out of curiosity, did the Fiora say what she had to go for?
No, they didn't. But they stuck in the game until it ended, so, I'm fairly sure it wasn't an emergency, or something too dire to where they had leave immediately.
Ghazter (NA)
: I understand how frustrating it can be, but sometimes things come up that were unplanned. We can't expect everyone to have a perfectly planned out life. I'm not saying this shouldn't be punished, and you're definitely right about dedicating at least 45 minutes, but try to see it from their side.
I did. I understand things spring up on you. What I'm talking about is queueing up for a game when you *know* you have to leave in the next hour or so. Like others have said, if you knowingly queue up when you know you have to leave soon, it is YOUR fault.
Rioter Comments
: They still go bot lane because of bot towers early debuff. Having two people attack one weak tower is faster than one champion attacking it.
There's also the fact that both ADC and supp can kind of work off of and with each other to get out of a gank. Mid laners don't have that option, and not too many of them have the tools to get out of a gank in a long lane. Thus mid lane is safest for them due to how short it is.
Show more

Electro522

Level 88 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion