Rioter Comments
Lacuni (NA)
: I'm curious do you guys think Lux is balanced?
Jack of all trades. Her burst is lower than other mages thanks to have only 2-3 damage skills based on her level. Plus with easy tenacity access, 51% tenacity makes her life harder to kite. Mostly though, skillshots and immobile. Flash her Q, and now she cant land her ult on you so thats 67% of her damage gone. Or qss her q. Or hourglass her ult. Shes fair i think.
: Why Old Akali Was Bad vs Why New Akali Is Bad
Yes take away her only weakness in the early game and let her heal up for paying energy to heal.
Nhika (NA)
: Press the Attack is too strong with Rageblade
Even anivia or lux won’t lose half their hp to only that item man
: Right so he is in combat and if you dont kill him with burst within a 5-6 second window he gets his full bar back,, Seems balanced to me
> [{quoted}](name=Succubús GF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EnhTqYxu,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-12T20:42:03.532+0000) > > Right so he is in combat and if you dont kill him with burst within a 5-6 second window he gets his full bar back,, Seems balanced to me A fight shouldn’t take you 6 seconds 2v1. Also doesn’t matter if you think its balanced, its the balance team’s opinion at the end of the day.
: When i look at kled, and see that he dismounts and then remounts after autoing a champ like 4 times.
Okay but when you’re in the early game, you let him blow his as boost while he’s mounted. Then it takes him 5 seconds to remount(+1 second for the animation to finish too).
: Nami needs to be looked at and nerfed
It costs her 130 mana each time she uses her subpar heal(unless it’s also hitting you and her ally.) let’s not leave out details like her low hp pool, or her telegraphed Q an Ult.
: Jax Counterplay?
The counterplay is don’t try to duel him, and cc him during his dodge. Most champs aren’t intended to duel, so don’t try it if their roles lies elsewhere.
RapLeqend (EUNE)
: Please. Stop. With. Lux. Skins. For. At. Least. A. Year.
Yeah riot dont make money on popular champs
: Chalice of Harmony's passive makes no sense for the champions that use it.
Its the same reason jinx has more mana regen than all mages, or how all adc have less AD than everyone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Elemental Lux,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qkI8EWWc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-06T01:34:53.312+0000) > > I think it’s because most champions don’t really care in their personality. Lux would care, but probably not Aatrox or Darius. Heroes of the storm has it for everyone, they manage to make villians sound like villians even when they say thank you. Diablo: Your healing is servicable Mephisto: I who am supreme.... offer recognition. Gul'dan: Life esscence? This is your doing i assume... Alarak: Eugh i've known much better healers/ Is this the best healing you can do? You get the idea, its possible just would take some effort to make them all sound in character though i doubt riot would care enough to do so.
> [{quoted}](name=Towboat421,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=qkI8EWWc,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T03:36:07.199+0000) > > Heroes of the storm has it for everyone, they manage to make villians sound like villians even when they say thank you. > > Diablo: Your healing is servicable > Mephisto: I who am supreme.... offer recognition. > Gul'dan: Life esscence? This is your doing i assume... > Alarak: Eugh i've known much better healers/ Is this the best healing you can do? > > You get the idea, its possible just would take some effort to make them all sound in character though i doubt riot would care enough to do so. My %%%%%, ill upvote because t r u e.
: Can we do something about creep block
Riot has answered so many posts on the boards and no one seems to remember why things like creep block exist
: aatrox changes are very cool thanks
I wish his ultimate time increased with rank like 10/12/14 but i still love the new ultimate. I am so glad they kept his revive too
: All future champs/Legendary skins should have a "Thank you" voice line for heals/shields.
I think it’s because most champions don’t really care in their personality. Lux would care, but probably not Aatrox or Darius.
: > [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPZEOMEA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-05T08:43:24.682+0000) > > Sounds kinda like a certain goggle-faced swordsman we all know and love I enjoy him being my depiction of a apostle version of Guts. Feels great to play him like that.
> [{quoted}](name=Laufplanke,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nPZEOMEA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T11:07:59.287+0000) > > I enjoy him being my depiction of a apostle version of Guts. > Feels great to play him like that. My man
: With great power comes great responsibility
Because not all champs are mobile like you say. There will always be gamrs when your main is a bad idea to pick, and games when it’s excellent.
: Because the reason they make skins is to make money and the majority of players would rather have a ez skin vs a jayce or graves skin.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mRQBOv4Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T11:51:24.837+0000) > > Because the reason they make skins is to make money and the majority of players would rather have a ez skin vs a jayce or graves skin. You said it perfectly, people dont like it but facts are facts, popular sells better, and more money means longer game life.
Rαy (EUW)
: Whoever did the Particle Effects on the new Skinline deserves a Raise
I definitely don’t hate when a popular champ gets tons of skins like arhi or lux. I hate when a champ i like doesn’t get them. Also Lux and Ez fit the anime trope well i think. Its a business at the end of the day.
: Add "execute threshold" indicator on healthbars for relevant heroes.
I mean Zed gets a kill marker, why not Darius? A champion doesn’t have to be “difficult” to be good. See Annie, Garen, Janna.
: If you think they are doing their job then you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask 'why?' A real dev team would take feedback from actual things and weed out the 'bias', but they dont do anything of the sort.
> [{quoted}](name=Exodus247,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EPOHgArE,comment-id=001b0000,timestamp=2019-03-24T02:21:43.689+0000) > > If you think they are doing their job then you need to look at yourself in the mirror and ask 'why?' A real dev team would take feedback from actual things and weed out the 'bias', but they dont do anything of the sort. Actually they do, they just don’t post about it every day on the boards. Otherwise they would just get flamed like they do now.
: For those who hate the Windwall, what would you do for Yasuo instead?
I would give him a defensive stance and remove his passive shield. The stance is the classic hand on sheathed katana. It slows him but he can charge it for a wide slash that shields him for damage dealt.
Cloud273 (NA)
: What do you want to see when Janna is reworked?
I hope they change her shield, and W. Passive too. The ult is cool, and the Q is really good at outplays.
: Why am I being punished?
Losing 2 games is not riots fault for you deranking. Shit happens to all of us. We all get games like that, its not the sole reason you are deranking.
: > [{quoted}](name=SupportWithin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GLzTRXQF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-24T00:15:54.549+0000) > > remove shield from E looks nice , and aslo cd to 10sec at max lvl Or have her shield decay like Janna's.
> [{quoted}](name=Mega Audinoz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GLzTRXQF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-03-24T00:30:01.930+0000) > > Or have her shield decay like Janna's. Thought it was her free damage passive and ult :p
: I miss the days where you could see several Riot employees on the Gameplay boards on the red tracker
The boards are nothing but a bias circle jerk of kids mostly who have mob mentality and like to bully people doing their f***ing job at work.
Toxªpex (NA)
: Please keep R voicelines on the new aatrox ultimate
This is one of my favorite parts about Aatrox! His badass quotes he has while reviving!
: New spicy A-Atrox changes
Hmm no revive is kinda lame. My favorite reason to pick him is because of how it is thematically. The BBEG you THOUGHT you killed but revives even stronger(well not stronger in this case but still).
Critty92 (EUNE)
: What if all summoner spells were buffed so that they were as viable as flash?
Flash is really important for immobile champs though. If you took that away, now all immobile champions are at the total mercy of mobile ones. They aren’t now because you can flash to dodge say, Gragas body Slam, or Fizz’s Playful. Flashing to dodge Pyke’s stun is huge too.
: Much needed QOL buff for Yasuo
Spam Happy Kitty each time you press Q
Moody P (NA)
: Why is Nagakaborous concerned with humans?
If it really is inspired by Lovecraft, she/he may find “humans” interesting, Nyarlathotep is a lovecraft god who adored humanity of all the alien races he found.
: Stop playing your fucking 0 point mastery champs in ranked
I don’t think it matters. Many people have multiple accounts.
Monlyth (NA)
: Can Kayle get a helmet mode toggle like Kai'sa?
“Clarity” gotta know when Kayle does big damage. That’s when she removed her armor that she gets stronger. *rolls eyes*
: One thing with Yasuo that's overlooked a lot
This is exaggerated a little. It places him out of range when he’s near the edge. Not just anywhere.
Moody P (NA)
: Hey guys Darius here
On a serious note, i like how the tooltip says its a dash, and how you cant ult while rooted. Yet, its not a dash, its a stretch...
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: Sylas heal is still total bullshit
Riot DID say AP bruisers like Sylas are given a little wiggle room on power because their items are pretty bad.
Chawsiku (EUNE)
: Empowerd E Bug ? Evelynn
It sometimes works like that for me, and sometimes it doesn’t. I think its based on range. Small ranges lets Eve stick, long ranges make it just not work.
Al3K5j3Car (EUNE)
: Red envelope
I got 10 tokens and an emote. Idk it that was a random chance or fixed drop for the first envelope.
: I'm not the only one who misses custom skins, right?
: Skin Universe Lore in 2019: Alt Fantasy, Multiverse Theory, and You
I love the multiverses! It’s like the coolest thing! Infinite possibilities and stories to read! I would be interested to know if a few of them exist in the same universe such as Star Guardian and academy (i think they do but im not sure...)!
: Shield. 180 flat amount Me: That seems fai- ***90% AP RATIO*** Me: ... With how easy it is to hit 400 AP thats a 360 (heh) added ontop of the 180 (double heh) as a shield. Thats just an average 4 items + boots scaling without rabaddons. With Rabaddons you can almost double that AP amount. Thats a shield literally half the size of his health bar assuming he is over 2k health. And with a 6 second cd at 40% CDR it is somewhat fairly spammable as well. I think that is even more broken than his Ultimate.
> [{quoted}](name=Eternal Torment,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uoEzAQzY,comment-id=0047,timestamp=2019-01-09T14:58:57.914+0000) > > Shield. > > 180 flat amount > > Me: That seems fai- > > ***90% AP RATIO*** > > Me: ... > > With how easy it is to hit 400 AP thats a 360 (heh) added ontop of the 180 (double heh) as a shield. Thats just an average 4 items + boots scaling without rabaddons. With Rabaddons you can almost double that AP amount. > > Thats a shield literally half the size of his health bar assuming he is over 2k health. And with a 6 second cd at 40% CDR it is somewhat fairly spammable as well. > > I think that is even more broken than his Ultimate. If you go full ap you get murdered man. Sure 1,033 ap is nice. But then you get stunned... then your 1,228 heal and 1,028 shield don’t matter.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mc Raton,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uoEzAQzY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-08T23:32:04.194+0000) > > AP Juggernaut who have no good itemization and can take anyone ult with 9 sec cooldown... fun as hell.. Riot are really dumb. How is he a juggernaut?
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uoEzAQzY,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-08T23:49:56.168+0000) > > How is he a juggernaut? His dashes are all very short a little like riven except his hook. Thats about it....
: Oh yeh so that's definitely okay then and is fun for janna who really could've pressed a key there to survive. Wait a second?!
> [{quoted}](name=IkBenShteen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Xjb593P,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-01-07T18:20:03.613+0000) > > Oh yeh so that's definitely okay then and is fun for janna who really could've pressed a key there to survive. > > Wait a second?! Janna was hit with Shunpo, Kat passive, and electrocute at the very least, possibly gun blade. Thats 3-4 skills on a ranged squishy mage
: 'But they are full glass cannon and are just using all their abilities'. No. Even if you go full glass cannon, base resists at those levels are okay, and most people have around 1.5-1.7k hp at this point if they build 0 health. I don't think it's healthy for a kata to do a shunpo and electrocute the janna so she just dies instantly without counterplay. The damage meta is over the top and something has to happen in all honesty.
> [{quoted}](name=IkBenShteen,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Xjb593P,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-06T18:16:00.262+0000) > > 'But they are full glass cannon and are just using all their abilities'. No. Even if you go full glass cannon, base resists at those levels are okay, and most people have around 1.5-1.7k hp at this point if they build 0 health. I don't think it's healthy for a kata to do a shunpo and electrocute the janna so she just dies instantly without counterplay. The damage meta is over the top and something has to happen in all honesty. That wasnt just a shunpo
hoganftw (NA)
: Lux needs another skin urgently
I cant argue with a good thing. Bröther, may i have some more Lux skins?
: that can't be right. there's no counterplay against rengar if that's how it's supposed to work. most of the champs he wants to assassinate aren't going to have displacements or knockups
> [{quoted}](name=WandererYoshinon,realm=OCE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=aK7GFhat,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-06T03:29:50.295+0000) > > that can't be right. there's no counterplay against rengar if that's how it's supposed to work. most of the champs he wants to assassinate aren't going to have displacements or knockups Lol i guess ignore what i said about knock ups. Or cc’ing him using a pink BEFORE his leap. AS SAID ABOVE, his aa starts at the beginning of his leap. You’re already “hit”.
: Can we nerf Lux please?
Exaggerating a champ isn’t how to get them nerfed. Additionally, you have no excuse to not buy hourglass, Qss, or crucible if you fed her. You can pay to nullify her burst combo. Nerf yourself.
: Rengar Jump Bug
I am pretty sure this isn’t a bug. When he starts his leap, you have to use knock up cc to stop it, otherwise his ability goes through.
Zezilian (EUNE)
: Why Lee players are so bad ?
Why is this community so prejudice based on what champs you enjoy?
: > [{quoted}](name=Elemental Lux,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kymsq3qN,comment-id=001d,timestamp=2018-12-30T07:25:30.485+0000) > > Okay but a reason to pick darius is what he’s designed for, sinking his teeth into immobile tanks. Irelia and Yasuo specialize against ranged champions. darius is designed to be a hypercarry who wrecks everything that he comes close to (which is what his enemies have to prevent). his purpose is to fight front to back and stack up on the enemy frontline, then somehow dive into the middle of the enemy team, with the assistence of a tank and a support, and chain dunk everything in existence. its just that fighting melee champions is easier for slow melee champions, than fighting ranged champions. that doesnt mean hes only made to fight melee champions, or tanks in specific. i see {{champion:86}} more as an unusual juggernaut with faint skirmisher elements (trying to get in and out of combat to regenerate during cooldown windows, with specific outplay tools like his mini fiora riposte and slow cleanse), who should be better in a 1v1 than darius. which is true, but only against the villain. in this regard garens kit feels like its kindof almost there to work well, but not entirely. in practise, disengaging fights to regenerate is not feasable, and villainy is an element thats not in his control. {{champion:77}} works in practise way better at this "hit and run" duelling playstile for a juggernaut.
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Kymsq3qN,comment-id=001d0000,timestamp=2018-12-30T12:19:48.931+0000) > > darius is designed to be a hypercarry who wrecks everything that he comes close to (which is what his enemies have to prevent). his purpose is to fight front to back and stack up on the enemy frontline, then somehow dive into the middle of the enemy team, with the assistence of a tank and a support, and chain dunk everything in existence. > > its just that fighting melee champions is easier for slow melee champions, than fighting ranged champions. that doesnt mean hes only made to fight melee champions, or tanks in specific. > > i see {{champion:86}} more as an unusual juggernaut with faint skirmisher elements (trying to get in and out of combat to regenerate during cooldown windows, with specific outplay tools like his mini fiora riposte and slow cleanse), who should be better in a 1v1 than darius. which is true, but only against the villain. > > in this regard garens kit feels like its kindof almost there to work well, but not entirely. in practise, disengaging fights to regenerate is not feasable, and villainy is an element thats not in his control. > > {{champion:77}} works in practise way better at this "hit and run" duelling playstile for a juggernaut. I liked old Garen more, the villain Mechanic is so dumb.
Mindzur (NA)
: Kha'Zix is WAYYYYYYY too safe and WAYYYYYY too easy for the damage he puts out.
A champion’s damage output has never been based on how “skilled” you are.
Show more

Elemental Lux

Level 211 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion