Gooon (NA)
: Silver ADC LF Support Main.
Hi, I play any roles and i used to main support. I would like to play with you and i meet all the requirements above. Note: My ten games a day isn't like 10 games in a row. Its more like playing a few games, reset/do some stuff, then play again.
Kirky37 (NA)
: plat 2 smurfing in silver looking for duo(bronze or silver) for ranked
I would like play too, im silver 5 and i have discord, skype and curse. Please let me know if you want to play.
: Silver 2 Support main looking for people to climb with
I play any lane and i'm Silver V. I have curse, skype and discord
: Silver 2 jun main LF dynamic ppl
I added you. Would like to do dynamic queue
: Did you check out if there was a pink ward?
yes i did check, it was that i didn't even go invisible in the first place.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
7171 (NA)
: Summoner Name: Bunimop Rank: Silver 4 100LP Approximate Elo (Go to op.gg to find it): "You're likely to rise 2 divisions! Cheer up! 1464 MMR" Preferred Lane: ADC Preferred main: Vayne/Lucian/Jinx Skype: available upon request When are you on: EST time zone. down to play all the time
> [{quoted}](name=7171,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=6aBdFoMT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-03-12T23:11:02.049+0000) > > Summoner Name: Bunimop > Rank: Silver 4 100LP > Approximate Elo (Go to op.gg to find it): "You're likely to rise 2 divisions! Cheer up! 1464 MMR" > Preferred Lane: ADC > Preferred main: Vayne/Lucian/Jinx > Skype: available upon request > When are you on: EST time zone. down to play all the time I added you
EE Vince (NA)
: Anyways. Summoner Name: Vince6700 Rank: S5 Approximate Elo (Go to op.gg to find it): 1,171 Preferred Lane: Support Preferred main: Morgana - Alistar Skype: Will be given in private ;) When are you on: Hum minumum 4 hours a day :O And most likely at the end of the day.
> [{quoted}](name=Vince6700,realm=NA,application-id=K6EGEal2,discussion-id=6aBdFoMT,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-12T23:15:24.054+0000) > > Anyways. > Summoner Name: Vince6700 > Rank: S5 > Approximate Elo (Go to op.gg to find it): 1,171 > Preferred Lane: Support > Preferred main: Morgana - Alistar > Skype: Will be given in private ;) > When are you on: Hum minumum 4 hours a day :O And most likely at the end of the day. I just added you
Rioter Comments
Xalivi (NA)
: Looking For Former Silver+ Players Stuck in Bronze
I'm Silver 2 right now and was Silver 3 last season but I was placed in Bronze 2 this season at first. Is it possible to still play with you?
: Looking to make a Bronze/Silver sister team (to always have 5 on to practice)
Age: 14 Rank: Silver 2 Role: Jungle Secondary Role: Fill Do you have Curse Voice?: Yes What can you bring to the team: I can bring in leadership skills and tips Strengths: I am good at communicating with the team, can play any lane, and can almost play any champ. I also like to prefer assassin type champions in the jungle and champs that have gap closers. Weakness: I have a weak spot when it comes to map awareness and I sometimes make risky plays. My weakest lane is adc but if I get a support that can help me and get me out of tough situations (A support with good shot calling and able to get me out of mistakes I made).
: Semi-Serious players
Add me if you want me to play with you. I can go anylane but I prefer to go jg and my worst lane is adc. I am also a semiserious players so it would be fun to play with others like me.
Rioter Comments

Elements1206

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion