: > [{quoted}](name=dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j9b33uLa,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-10T23:04:56.951+0000) > > A single armor item is the difference between OP living and dying in this situation. That's conjecture. It would be the difference between dying in .28 seconds to 2 seconds. Even under a Tower your dead before it gets a shot off. Your delusional if you think your living.
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j9b33uLa,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-10T23:20:32.012+0000) > > That's conjecture. It would be the difference between dying in .28 seconds to 2 seconds. Even under a Tower your dead before it gets a shot off. Your delusional if you think your living. You're delusional if you think it isn't their own fault rengar Became a threat
: doesn't matter he should not be doing this
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=j9b33uLa,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-12-10T21:29:22.493+0000) > > doesn't matter he should not be doing this Did you not see the rengar this dude was against? They just fed him and the dude is complaining
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYlK8LmE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-12-08T04:02:32.560+0000) > > woah dude damage buffs will do anything when every marksman is complaining about getting one-tapped by Irelia before they can auto once Didn’t say it was the only change needed. But increasing their damage doesn’t “omg power creep” the game (as I explained). If anything runes/items have been creeped, and defenses decreased. Instead of nerfing 135 champions damage how about they deal with this external damage sources instead?
> [{quoted}](name=charge attack,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KYlK8LmE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-12-08T06:36:16.864+0000) > > Didn’t say it was the only change needed. But increasing their damage doesn’t “omg power creep” the game (as I explained). If anything runes/items have been creeped, and defenses decreased. Instead of nerfing 135 champions damage how about they deal with this external damage sources instead? Or they could just buff defense
: This does not help adc's with what they are having issues with. just pumps more damage into the game{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Marian Cross,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tu2NnrYt,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-08T05:45:39.494+0000) > > This does not help adc's with what they are having issues with. just pumps more damage into the game{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} If the issue was that adc are too weak in their little bubble then obviously making adc stronger is a good thing to do, just not uh.. This way.
: > [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TWit591J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-08T21:06:54.965+0000) > > Then don’t try to 1v1 the champion built for duels. Oh wow, I didn't know that having more than one person there revealed stealth champions. I better bring my jungler along any time I need to fight Akali or Shaco, that will make it easy! Thanks!
> [{quoted}](name=Bob the Toastr,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TWit591J,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-12-08T22:04:19.792+0000) > > Oh wow, I didn't know that having more than one person there revealed stealth champions. I better bring my jungler along any time I need to fight Akali or Shaco, that will make it easy! Thanks! I mean jumping someone is a pretty easy way to kill them.
: And I'll wait for you to provide an example of another game where nearly half their popular page on their forums consistently calls the developers incompetent failures EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'll wait.
> [{quoted}](name=Timely Voidling,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=awdEwqUh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T16:49:40.503+0000) > > And I'll wait for you to provide an example of another game where nearly half their popular page on their forums consistently calls the developers incompetent failures EVERY SINGLE DAY. > > I'll wait. Overwatch
: It could easily have been on cool down.
> [{quoted}](name=Zoe The Loli XD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JTZslW5a,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-26T00:29:54.428+0000) > > It could easily have been on cool down. Nah he's right, i hit someone to about 15% with jhin passive, had to hit him again with w to proc it
: she just needs her mark mechanic removed, that's really it, mark her actually need to KILL A UNIT like the old {{champion:39}}.
> [{quoted}](name=SwiftKitten88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OWleB23t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-25T22:08:47.742+0000) > > she just needs her mark mechanic removed, that's really it, mark her actually need to KILL A UNIT like the old {{champion:39}}. That would make her unplayable.
Eldeazar (EUW)
: It's not a rare situation. Malz it's another one. They could remove arcane comet and fleet footwork if dark harvest is to stay like that. My ARAM games are league of Dark Harvest
> [{quoted}](name=Eldeazar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-24T07:43:57.889+0000) > > It's not a rare situation. Malz it's another one. They could remove arcane comet and fleet footwork if dark harvest is to stay like that. My ARAM games are league of Dark Harvest Because it's a rune that scales on combat involvement? It doesn't even out scale other runes in terms of damage unless you let someone get above 20 stacks and like 800 ap or 400 ad.
Eldeazar (EUW)
: **Resets to 1.5 sec on takedown.** So imagine you are a karthus with lyandri's. You ult and kill one. If you leave another player with less than 50% HP, the lyandri's DOT will proc DH on that second player. Same with Brand's passive.... Tell me that is balanced.....
> [{quoted}](name=Eldeazar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-11-24T02:33:04.215+0000) > > **Resets to 1.5 sec on takedown.** > So imagine you are a karthus with lyandri's. You ult and kill one. If you leave another player with less than 50% HP, the lyandri's DOT will proc DH on that second player. Same with Brand's passive.... > Tell me that is balanced..... That's 10 extra damage that can only happen once every 200-140 seconds in that situation.
Eldeazar (EUW)
: Agreed. Now factor how you proc it and how you stack it. Old Dark Harvest required an auto attack. This one procs with any piece of damage. Also the way you stacked it made dark harvest not the best for laning and a lot of mages and adc's because it needed scaling. Now the scaling is just hiting someone, the damage you get mid game it's worth the *easy* scaling. That makes a world of difference.
> [{quoted}](name=Eldeazar,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-23T05:16:20.687+0000) > > Agreed. Now factor how you proc it and how you stack it. Old Dark Harvest required an auto attack. This one procs with any piece of damage. > Also the way you stacked it made dark harvest not the best for laning and a lot of mages and adc's because it needed scaling. Now the scaling is just hiting someone, the damage you get mid game it's worth the *easy* scaling. > That makes a world of difference. You're forgetting the 45 second cooldown just to receive 5 extra damage
Glory97 (EUW)
: The stacking part is not even that awful. But the fact that this does double the damage of electrocute at level 1-2 is disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=Glory97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-22T20:46:07.001+0000) > > The stacking part is not even that awful. > But the fact that this does double the damage of electrocute at level 1-2 is disgusting. Dark harvest does 30 damage the first proc, just about 32 the second. You're not factoring in resistances. Electrocute has more damage. Through scaling and base. 40% ad scaling and 25% ap scaling my dude, meanwhike dh only has 15% ap scaling and 25% ad scaling. If you even buy a single item to give you bonus dmg level one electrocute will outdamage DH.
: this whole time hearing about turrets getting buffed but in reality they got nerfed
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HLsAyFLB,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-22T04:58:04.256+0000) > > this whole time hearing about turrets getting buffed but in reality they got nerfed Turrets have 235 resistances when they're on their last plate, and do more damage. If you drop a turret that increases its stats the more its hurt before the plates fall it's your own fault tbh
: No????? Maybe if you just started playing 2 weeks ago this is acceptable logic because, well, you're new but this has nothing to do with frustration over a champ and everything to do with a very very broken rune. If they have a range all they have to do is wait for the range to pick off someones hp half way then the rest of the team will jump in and you are dead completely because of one rune it wont matter how much items you have or what class you are playing or how much shut down gold you picked off your enemy (l0l) facing Dark Harvest completely and totally nukes you because of Dark Harvest. That's it. I've seen it on so many champions who didn't even bother to use the old Dark Harvest but now do because it's game breaking for pretty much every champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackin ur lawn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-22T19:52:28.505+0000) > > No????? Maybe if you just started playing 2 weeks ago this is acceptable logic because, well, you're new but this has nothing to do with frustration over a champ and everything to do with a very very broken rune. If they have a range all they have to do is wait for the range to pick off someones hp half way then the rest of the team will jump in and you are dead completely because of one rune it wont matter how much items you have or what class you are playing or how much shut down gold you picked off your enemy (l0l) facing Dark Harvest completely and totally nukes you because of Dark Harvest. That's it. I've seen it on so many champions who didn't even bother to use the old Dark Harvest but now do because it's game breaking for pretty much every champion. It's only really broken if you decide to not respect it imo don't sit around lane and let them proc it like 10 times then complain its broken, it's scaling is weaker than the old dark harvest by a long shot, so is the overall damage, the only difference is the way its stacked and the fact it doesn't need an auto attack to proc anymore
: It just needs straight up removing, this rune 100% feels like old Warlord's Bloodlust levels of uninteractive stat checking. You don't have to do anything, it's just there waiting to proc any time someone is below 50% HP.
> [{quoted}](name=DeirdresJ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ePGnLuy1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-22T18:38:44.361+0000) > > It just needs straight up removing, this rune 100% feels like old Warlord's Bloodlust levels of uninteractive stat checking. > > You don't have to do anything, it's just there waiting to proc any time someone is below 50% HP. It literally gives 5 damage per stack, the old dark harvest was stronger, it was just used less.
: Except, with one lethality item he can half health a champion already with his ult. If the champ is already at half health, he's procing dark harvest on top of his ult damage. So if the champion happens to have just enough health where his ult doesn't kill them, the dark harvest proc just might. Or they're low enough, and his dark harvest proc is just overkill. Pyke's ult in general just does way too much damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Ranmaru Kurosaki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sQVXyKAT,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-21T22:03:59.978+0000) > > Except, with one lethality item he can half health a champion already with his ult. If the champ is already at half health, he's procing dark harvest on top of his ult damage. So if the champion happens to have just enough health where his ult doesn't kill them, the dark harvest proc just might. Or they're low enough, and his dark harvest proc is just overkill. > > Pyke's ult in general just does way too much damage. Nah. Leveling up keeps his ult at about the same strength the entire game unless you really decide to put him ahead
: Black people say %%%%% every other sentence: I sleep. Me say %%%%%: REAL SHIT? Didn't even say it to anybody directly.
> [{quoted}](name=BoilTheOil,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QrWns6TF,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-11-19T00:23:32.405+0000) > > Black people say %%%%% every other sentence: I sleep. Me say %%%%%: REAL SHIT? Didn't even say it to anybody directly. Shut up stupid the punishment system sees no color, it doesn't care who you are.
: So Riot, can I get the ranked rewards too if I can make it to Gold by February?
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=nmdUPvKw,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-14T17:02:36.689+0000) > > I mean, you're giving people who broke the rules and got the lightest possible punishment a second chance to get ranked rewards, despite knowing since the season's start that getting punished forfeited your ranked rewards if you didn't get to Honor 2. So since I ended in Silver, which is just before Gold, and I never violated your rules or got punished, I should be given a second chance to earn ranked rewards. It's only fair - why should rule breakers be given 2 extra months of forgiveness when you're not extending that opportunity to the community as a whole? You realize the rewards are locked to your rank at season end but they're saying if you aren't getting any rewards and you put your honor up you can get what you were supposed to from the ending?
: It's nothing new that Fioras W is bugged
We aren't blind, you got parried in the middle of the dash before you hit your destination {{sticker:fiora-cool}}
: Tip: It doesn't increase your chances of winning at all if you already tilt your teammates before the game even started and force them on a pick they probably can't even play as well. Or they just go and troll what is just as understandable because you trolled them.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=i4BjZkhj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-09T11:58:28.254+0000) > > Tip: > > It doesn't increase your chances of winning at all if you already tilt your teammates before the game even started and force them on a pick they probably can't even play as well. Or they just go and troll what is just as understandable because you trolled them. Alright see you say that but if you see someone with 400 games on a champ and a 13% winrate you're banning that champ
damabevi (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oqAcMEkw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-03T01:28:09.122+0000) > > _<Removed>_ Lord child what the Fuck
23234 (NA)
: Pyke R bug. Fiora cannot parry pyke r
Not gon hold you, she shouldn't be able to block pyke's ult.
: I get that it's the one item that is a go to for Marksman but aren't you seeing the fact how it's taking a toll on crippling the game's balance? * Graves abuses it (for Snowballing) * Jhin abuses it (for Mach 5 and Snowballing) * Kai'Sa abuses it (because statwise it's too eficient to get her upgrades) * Sivir who was a balanced champion around the fact that she needed to invest in some Mana Sustain (previous Essence Reaver) to waveclear using her abilities and deal damage because she's more of a caster Marksman due to her playstyle, if her basic attack Crits all of her W's will Crit (allowing her to waveclear the entire wave with one ability due to Stormrazor, something she wasn't able to do before). * Jinx also benefits from Stormrazor massively as her downside used to be that she rellied too much on Critical Strike to be efficient and that she needed a lot of gold to be invest in Crit items to good (Good old Infinity Edge and Runaan's Hurricane Combo), now Stormrazor solves all those issues and her long ranged Q allows to clear waves even faster due to it having additional damage if you crit. * Draven just auto-wins lane as soon as he has this item. In what world is any of this okay? And most other Marksman who can't make use of Stormrazor well, suffer winrate-wise and maybe gameplay-wise (Kog'Maw, Varus, Ashe, Kalista, maybe Vayne). Aside from the fact that other Marksman suffer due to not being able to compete with Stormrazor users, Stormrazor Marksman get this early powerspike allowing them to poke laners out of their lanes when they rotate to other lanes, forcing them to recall.
Didn't they just make graves bottom tier by nerfing his most used rune and him at the same time
: Which MMO are you talking about that implements a "level reset" system upon death. I've never heard of such a thing. I personally would rather see a LOL MMO using the traditional leveling system. It would be familiar ground, no one would have to relearn a core part of the game and the static leveling system in most MMOS just works. I would be sorely disappointed if there isnt a crafting/profession system. And if there is, the crafted items better not have worse stats than mob drops of the same level (looking at you WoW). It would be interesting to see what business model Riot would use. If it's F2p, then there's gonna be that risk of p2w elements. But I personally don't think Riot would go down the same road as NCSoft, who put 99% of their efforts to their awful cash shop. I highly doubt they would use the buy-to-play model, considering their success with LOL. Whatever it is, I just hope they don't go for a subscription based model, as that is the main reason why I stopped playing ff14 and WoW. I can't justify paying 15/month ($100+ per year per game) on a game that I will only play a couple hours a day.
> [{quoted}](name=BrendoRockLee,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=T9MmdEyA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-16T01:52:51.359+0000) > > Which MMO are you talking about that implements a &quot;level reset&quot; system upon death. I&#x27;ve never heard of such a thing. I personally would rather see a LOL MMO using the traditional leveling system. It would be familiar ground, no one would have to relearn a core part of the game and the static leveling system in most MMOS just works. > > I would be sorely disappointed if there isnt a crafting/profession system. And if there is, the crafted items better not have worse stats than mob drops of the same level (looking at you WoW). > > It would be interesting to see what business model Riot would use. If it&#x27;s F2p, then there&#x27;s gonna be that risk of p2w elements. But I personally don&#x27;t think Riot would go down the same road as NCSoft, who put 99% of their efforts to their awful cash shop. I highly doubt they would use the buy-to-play model, considering their success with LOL. Whatever it is, I just hope they don&#x27;t go for a subscription based model, as that is the main reason why I stopped playing ff14 and WoW. I can&#x27;t justify paying 15/month ($100+ per year per game) on a game that I will only play a couple hours a day. You've never heard of a perma death game?

Elijawho

Level 133 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion