Rioter Comments
: Hey I'm the guy who made that thread. You know the reason why WoA got removed ? Because as I stated, {{champion:8}} "abused it". Look, is {{champion:8}} broken because of WoA atm ? No, not at all. Look, do you believe it's ok for a {{champion:104}} {{champion:119}} to regen up to 400hp per AA while having 30% damage reduction with {{item:3072}} {{item:3812}} ? No, it's not. There aren't any mage with sustain in their kit aside of {{champion:8}} (and {{champion:50}} who got his ult turned into "REEEEEEEE MORE DAMAGE NO SUSTAIN BOOM EXPLOSION 1K AOE DAMAGE). You're talking about {{item:3151}} countering tanks. Rito released a damn item countering another item {{item:3194}}, with health regen from any other source, {{item:3151}} 's damage are negated. You do also know that AP champions have rotations in their kit with cooldowns and skillshots ? AD casters can rely on their AA, marksmen are AA based. Now try this : get a {{item:3191}} and tell me if you feel a difference fighting any AD champion, because even if their rotation doesn't deal a good amount of damage, they'll still rely on their AA's. Now get {{item:3155}} + nullifying orb, and look for the huge ass shield denying a burst supposed to finish you. It doesn't need to be triggered it's just "there". Then take a look at {{item:3156}}. As {{champion:134}} extremely fed, I didn't "one shot" a {{champion:119}} because of the shield, leaving him with around 300hp (full combo huh ?) he had {{item:3072}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3031}} and did regen for about 700hp with one single crit and he managed to finish me because he kept "regen" my Q damage. Do you consider it ok ? Have you ever seen a single mage doing this ? Take a look at {{champion:131}}, she's classified as a diver. She's played as an all-in assassin because there aren't any tools providing sustain to AP champions. She goes in, she doesn't kill what she needs because she doesn't have enough damage for building a bit tanky, she gets deleted. Isn't it better to simply go in, delete a carry and then die because it doesn't matter, you just killed ? Now look at {{item:3812}} {{item:3053}} {{item:3156}} all of them provide diver stats. Is there an equivalent to AP champions ? No
Most AP champions have some form of hard CC which you don't recognize. Also, Syndra landing all her abilities on an opponent with a 6 orb ultimate does pop a squishy. You forget her ultimate is point-and-click - bad design. It's counter is the requirement of a full combo, not getting in range, or being at high HP before it hits because it can easily take away 70% of squishies health by itself. Sustain for mages is null because not only will you have abuse cases like Swain, Vladimir, Akali, etc. but they'll be healing for a significant chunk of their damage simply due to their high scaling. Reason maw exists because it's harder to reach AP champions as they're a majority ranged, have health in most of their items, Archangels, and much more CC than their AD counterparts. Also, AD champions DON'T JUST RELY ON AAs. ADCs SHOULD SHRED YOU. Zhonyas is meant to counter burst and is on a lower CD than GA for a reason for AP champions.
: > despite the amount of AD items, AD champs individually are restricted to a select few Yeah because they have a lot more specialty items. What if you want sustain as a mage? Gunblade forces you to put ad in your build path. ROA gives just a tiny bit of health regen. What if you want ward clearage as an AP assassin? No Duskblade equivalent What if you want a shield to protect you from burst? No hexdrinker/maw equivalent (don't try the zhonya's argument, then you're just a sitting duck when you get out of it unless they dove you) What if you want %MR shred? You _only_ get void, but ad champs get mortal or dominik's and black cleaver. What if you want some tank killing power as a battle mage (a la true damage)? AD champs get IE and conquerer but you get ???
> What if you want sustain as a mage? Gunblade forces you to put ad in your build path. ROA gives just a tiny bit of health regen. Sustain on AP abilities will far exceed that of AD champions. That's why you won't get sustain. > What if you want ward clearage as an AP assassin? No Duskblade equivalent That's a fair statement but we all know duskblade is a toxic item. > What if you want a shield to protect you from burst? No hexdrinker/maw equivalent (don't try the zhonya's argument, then you're just a sitting duck when you get out of it unless they dove you) No. The whole reason Hexdrinker exists is because assassins and other champions can hardly hop on top of other mages. Imagine Xerath just sniping at you away with Zhonyas up for your ultimate. His safety, poke, and damage output put you at a huge disadvantage. Thus, hexdrinker exists for you to hop on top of mages and survive the lane. You really don't understand why assassins need it (they shouldn't be gutted) and AD champions have a huge disadvantage against AP. > What if you want %MR shred? You only get void, but ad champs get mortal or dominik's and black cleaver. Most AD champions only get either/or mortal/dom/black cleaver. They're very niché and have less penetration than Void Staff. You guys have 40% magic penetration on your item. At max, AD champions have 35% and Black Cleaver requires a build-up to shred. I completely disagree. That's just feeling entitled. > What if you want some tank killing power as a battle mage (a la true damage)? AD champs get IE and conquerer but you get ??? A majority agree Conqueror is a toxic rune. Mages doing true damage wouldn't be fair either - specifically because getting 15% of 1000 AP or 800 AP with the scaling of your abilities converted to true damage will be the most broken shit. You also have to itemize against AP and AD while also worrying about Liandries shredding you as a tank.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rojo176 (NA)
: We can't pretend that Hashinshin's voice was the only voice that cried for bruiser changes. It was a pretty big outcry that many agreed with.
Issue is that Hashinshin was representing a rather biased viewpoint that people didn't understand. Top lane did need to be buffed but it's still in a sad state and brought down the rest of the game to its state where most champions are now unviable in comparison. They didn't need Conqueror which goes against design principles. They needed Fervor.
Rioter Comments
: It's the barrel {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:41:51.557+0000) > > Base AD changes: Fine. > Base HP/Regen changes: Fine. > > The Zeal nerf and IE rework: Why? too far. IE rework was good. Adc's did too much damage late game. Zeal nerf was too much. And base changes were too much.
> [{quoted}](name=Automated Riven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fwpGWMoN,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-15T19:59:01.189+0000) > > IE rework was good. Adc's did too much damage late game. Zeal nerf was too much. And base changes were too much. You do realize ADCs do more damage late-game with 3 items. They just scale a lot less faster.
trikk (NA)
: Vayne has a 4.75 pick rate in high elo and has a 48% win rate.
What's your point? > Then again, she really doesn't need changes. It's more so that you should nerf some early game things (Electrocute, Conqueror), buff some base resistances, and give people survivability.
: > [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfKyw4AG,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2018-07-15T16:16:07.555+0000) > > Wrong. > > Actually, streamers and recent Riot responses prove otherwise. Wukong was never actually weak. It's just that he didn't have enough of a playrate to allow enough players to find out how strong he truly was. He was always overcompensated with the duskblade changes. Nobody realized this until now because Riot kept updating the game so fast there were a lot more things shadowing him. Streamers often only proved that he was a excellent AD assassin with lethality, and that much was kinda already known ever since the lethality first appeared, particularly with duskblade damage proc. I´ve played him for it and while he was really good at it........that was all of it. Its stuff like stormrazor, crit nerfs and the enhancer nerfs that has made things better for him. Before he´d attempt to run up/E in with duskblade and whatever lethality he had, proc it, go invis, Q again then ulti if target survived, not really all that different from say how talon can come running with ghostblade, pop ulti then melee Q for massive damage. But it wasnt all that bad really. Now tho? He runs in with ghostblade-duskblade+stormrazor+static shiv+triforce and whatever and deals twice or thrice the damage per Q that he used to with the same combo. ( Not necessarily this build order but the items are about right) Tell me, is there a difference between dealing X damage and dealing 2X or 3X damage? In my mind there is no doubt that there is and its what´s breaking wukong along with other more indirect changes like the mentioned support nerfs and crit nerfs and tanks falling out.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfKyw4AG,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T16:55:49.812+0000) > > Streamers often only proved that he was a excellent AD assassin with lethality, and that much was kinda already known ever since the lethality first appeared, particularly with duskblade damage proc. > > I´ve played him for it and while he was really good at it........that was all of it. > > Its stuff like stormrazor, crit nerfs and the enhancer nerfs that has made things better for him. > > Before he´d attempt to run up/E in with duskblade and whatever lethality he had, proc it, go invis, Q again then ulti if target survived, not really all that different from say how talon can come running with ghostblade, pop ulti then melee Q for massive damage. > > But it wasnt all that bad really. > > > Now tho? He runs in with ghostblade-duskblade+stormrazor+static shiv+triforce and whatever and deals twice or thrice the damage per Q that he used to with the same combo. ( Not necessarily this build order but the items are about right) > > > Tell me, is there a difference between dealing X damage and dealing 2X or 3X damage? In my mind there is no doubt that there is and its what´s breaking wukong along with other more indirect changes like the mentioned support nerfs and crit nerfs and tanks falling out. That doesn't defeat my point. My point is that he was always this strong for quite some time. When stormrazor was out, he wasn't found to be so OP and he got overcompensated in the duskblade changes. However, he was always this strong. Yes, a lot is contributing to why he is strong but it doesnt mean he was lacking in any other area. Riot was buffing assassins all over the place and just looking at poster boys like Zed and Talon without paying mind to outliers like Wu. When they introduced stormrazor, I don't know what Riot was expecting. His kit was always pretty overbloated. It's mostly point-and-click. The player barely has to do any work. It's just numbers impacting him. Right now, the problem is stormrazor's synergy with lethality which is bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=ValiantKiller,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gfpy9A0j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T23:00:28.145+0000) > > Let me fix that. > Man even {{champion:266}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}} wait the whole roaster needs it again... let me fix that {{champion:9}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:29}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:122}} and {{champion:91}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Rocnation98,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfKyw4AG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-15T12:50:53.023+0000) > > Remember when wukong was trash & he "didn't have a passive" lel. He was garbage and his passive is still crap. But item synergy, resistance nerfs and early game buffs makes for a happy monkey. Particularly items, he uses everything meant for AD assassins and does their job better than them ontop of being a contender for best user for items like trinity force and stormrazor. Invisible monkey with only AD damage runs at you stacked with lethality and a guarenteed crit+ auto attack loaded with damage boosters? Is there really any wonder why his Q suddenly crits every time on use for like 1-2 k damage per use later on? Just stack stuff like Ghostblade, duskblade, stormrazor-static shiv-triforce and skip boots for whatever you want last, could be armor pen or could be lifesteal or something. End result is either way that his E-Q-W-Q-R-W-Q kills any non tank with very, very little counterplay possible.
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kfKyw4AG,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-07-15T14:22:45.330+0000) > > He was garbage and his passive is still crap. > > > But item synergy, resistance nerfs and early game buffs makes for a happy monkey. > > Particularly items, he uses everything meant for AD assassins and does their job better than them ontop of being a contender for best user for items like trinity force and stormrazor. > > Invisible monkey with only AD damage runs at you stacked with lethality and a guarenteed crit+ auto attack loaded with damage boosters? Is there really any wonder why his Q suddenly crits every time on use for like 1-2 k damage per use later on? > > Just stack stuff like Ghostblade, duskblade, stormrazor-static shiv-triforce and skip boots for whatever you want last, could be armor pen or could be lifesteal or something. > > End result is either way that his E-Q-W-Q-R-W-Q kills any non tank with very, very little counterplay possible. Wrong. Actually, streamers and recent Riot responses prove otherwise. Wukong was never actually weak. It's just that he didn't have enough of a playrate to allow enough players to find out how strong he truly was. He was always overcompensated with the duskblade changes. Nobody realized this until now because Riot kept updating the game so fast there were a lot more things shadowing him.
: A Response to Doublelift on a Constantly Evolving Game
You should have listened to the community in Pre-Season rather than Hashinshin. That's literally all there is. All these issues stem from ignored complaints: - Toxic events like Brand support [Stated by content creators] - Conqueror abuse - Tanks being removed in SoloQ due to Conqueror - Ignite being a mandated summoner spell in every lane - Too much damage due to the removal of resistances from old runes, decreased base stats, and an increase in damage repeatedly [Stated by pro-players] - Runes dealing too much damage (Electrocute vs Thunderlords) - Baron is a joke [Stated by pro-players] - Towers are useless [Stated by pro-players] You wonder why LCS is losing viewership. Well, that's because nobody understands what's amazing or not anymore because you keep changing everything. Pro-players will always just play safe instead of going for flashy plays because now one mistake means the game due to how hard snowball is due to damage. Now compare all these complaints to: - RIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING COUNTERSTRIKE Which initiated Jax buffs, Conqueror, Riot Tryndamere coming in, and all these changes that failed. Conqueror hasn't even got toplaners into a better state. It made a few monstrosities and the rest can't use it properly. In addition, everyone else who can't really abuse runes due to lack of Fervor get thrown out toplane. You were starting off great. Runes Reforged fixed the horrid rune system from before in terms of the ranked barrier but it didn't keep its benefits of sustainability. You instead used it as an excuse to introduce more snowball and damage. Next, you kept moving forward with changes without addressing past issues. Now League is in this pathetic state. The only thing to really do now is take it slow, re-evaluate, and get community feedback on what's needed.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why hasnt Fiddlesticks Support been nerfed yet?
If you nerf Fiddle, you have to nerf Brand
: Aaand they buffed void staff, death cap and sorc boots. And liandries. Have you ever played someone with SV, adaptive helmet AND merc treads? And died to a mage in like two spells? Magic damage has been overblown for over a year now even longer. Because riot kept shoving off MR from everything while simultaneously buffing them. Tanks and supports in general are overpowered and instead of nerfing them they buffed APs and now nerfed supports a bit (also buffed assassins) and here we are. Damage is even higher than before. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. So much about reddit jerking off to "buff op to fight op!".
The mage bias will continue. Only issue mages have is that assassins are too viable. AP champs can use every item designed for them despite their class unlike AD champs. It just feels biased to them because AD champs usually lack the kit diversity to utilize all the AD items despite there being as much AP as AD champs.
: Vayne is a 10.5% pick rate champ in high elo currently. In no world is she weak She doesn't need any buffs let alone a buff one of the most bullshit parts of her kit.
That's why I made this post. In patch 8.14, her W gets a +2% increase at max rank
Iamgeyer (NA)
: Getting one shot against assassins versus getting one shot against mages
Eedat (NA)
: > One of Zed's most iconic combos can literally kill an ADC 100 to 0 Let's see some proof then. Show me some proof where this happens where Zed isn't stupidly fed
Take a Janna with a regular build and a Zed with a regular build There's your answer
AmazoX (EUW)
: I have yet to see anyone stating Conqueror is weak, the boards is filled with threads at the top that want True Damage reduced in the game firstly by removing conqueror because the true damage is a lot when combined with Infinity Edge as their thread's descriptions state.
There's a minority stating that it is weak which I am targeting. Where did I say the Boards?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Lucian pays for his mobility by having the most garbage range of all adcs this thread is bias
: I would rather these ADC's be strong than these ADC's (It actually works!)
As a Vayne main, Vayne is never strong and should never be strong. She should be viable and be the best ADC late-game if you're mechanically adept with only Twitch outscaling her. Only time Vayne's been strong is due to number mistakes such as pre-8.1 and season 7 - she was reasonably balanced with only a 49% or lower winrate. Also, Draven should NOT be strong. He is actually too much of a lane bully and is mechanically challenging. He should be viable with his mains but not meta. His kit very toxic and overbearing when strong. MF also has the same issue as Draven - Conqueror and Dark Harvest show how bad it can get. Caitlyn makes most ADCs unviable and her design is toxic. Riot admitted it. Once she's meta, all ADCs go away. Plus, as a late-game ADC and lane bully - her being strong is BAD. Ashe being meta is actually horrid. She's been weak for a while, but you don't want to see an Ashe meta. You will be perma-slowed and depleted. These champions have compensations for their mobility. Just because a champion is mobile doesn't mean they're necessarily not healthier than an immobile one. (Draven being meta is something you do NOT want to see). Look at their base stats just to see the truth. Also, you add Xayah being strong is bad but add Draven, MF, Cait, Jinx, Graves, and Ashe who are all problematic when they become meta. You haven't seen their metas or no how their kits will be so overwhelming when they're the most viable option. And as I'm reading and editing this, I see more incorrect stuff in the comments. CertainlyT did not create Kai'Sa BTW and this hints that you're not that knowledgeable on the topic. Most ADCs should never actually be meta. Healthiest ADC meta would be Sivir or Corki. And some of the immobile champions have better trade-offs than the mobile ones. For example, Miss Fortune and Vayne. Vayne: - When meta, cannot burst early game. Only scales fast and is a number check - When nerfed, her kit is balanced for a while until more large scale changes and creeping effects from Patches - Most attack speed reliant ADC to get Silver Bolt procs - Most item-reliant ADC due to attack-speed and W synergy with items - Build set is diverse to optimize for different teams - Tank Vayne - Critical Vayne - Guinsoos/On-hit Vayne - Cannot build lethality due to gold inefficiency (Duskblade doesn't work) - Youmuus also a delay to her strength(AS) and lethality only is for the early to mid-game - Pays range, damage, and has greater risk for mobility Miss Fortune: - Early game bully with great scaling - Deals significant damage and bursts faster than Vayne - Only needs to build pure damage, build diversity is lower - Much more team-fight optimal - When meta, much more oppressive than Vayne - Kit is poorly designed compared to Vayne's - The amount of MF metas and abuse cases support this - Despite true damage, Vayne is more transparent and has less range if you count abilities - Only payment is mobility for damage
: Ya need to calm down with all this political shit people like me are picking Darius simply because he has a better skin That's the answer its quite simple
Riyotous (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEBUErGW,comment-id=002100000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T23:27:13.460+0000) > > You have 43 upvotes and 20 downvotes. That's not a lot of people. > > A lot is hitting 100+ and 50+ is where you gain relevancy. Anything below is mostly just your daily complaint/biased article due to the same people circling the Boards. > > Now, I'm not denying the new rune system has issues - but your post is horrendously designed. It targets everything incorrectly and that's clear the moment you said the old system had no issues. "What was the problem with this?" > > A shit-ton. Well, who's to say I'm not allowed to be biased? Drop the ego act kid, i'm sure there's plenty of things on planet Earth that you're completely biased about. I wouldn't be a human being if I didn't have my own thoughts and what I prefer over something else.
> [{quoted}](name=Riyotous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEBUErGW,comment-id=0021000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T23:31:02.529+0000) > > Well, who's to say I'm not allowed to be biased? Drop the ego act kid, i'm sure there's plenty of things on planet Earth that you're completely biased about. I wouldn't be a human being if I didn't have my own thoughts and what I prefer over something else. Stop getting so defensive. It's not like I shot you or anything. You can have bias but you can't say shit that has no actual pillars of factual evidence.
Riyotous (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elohaven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEBUErGW,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2018-07-11T23:20:32.354+0000) > > This post is actually horridly biased. > > Old system was an IP funnel/sink that oppressed new players in PvP. > > Don't tell me that shit was fair. > New rune system is optimized much better and is a highlight of Pre-season. The issue is that in concept it's brilliant but Riot fucked over the numbers. > > Except Conqueror - that rune is epitome of bad design. For it being "horribly biased", a lot of people seem to agree.
> [{quoted}](name=Riyotous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xEBUErGW,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2018-07-11T23:24:29.051+0000) > > For it being "horribly biased", a lot of people seem to agree. You have 43 upvotes and 20 downvotes. That's not a lot of people. A lot is hitting 100+ and 50+ is where you gain relevancy. Anything below is mostly just your daily complaint/biased article due to the same people circling the Boards. Now, I'm not denying the new rune system has issues - but your post is horrendously designed. It targets everything incorrectly and that's clear the moment you said the old system had no issues. "What was the problem with this?" A shit-ton.
Riyotous (NA)
: Riot, the way you do things really confuses me.
This post is actually horridly biased. Old system was an IP funnel/sink that oppressed new players in PvP. Don't tell me that shit was fair. New rune system is optimized much better and is a highlight of Pre-season. The issue is that in concept it's brilliant but Riot fucked over the numbers. Except Conqueror - that rune is epitome of bad design.
Bondy (EUNE)
: You revealed your own name - definitely naming and shaming (happened to me). But yeah, riot should finally have some mechanisms to detect these kinds of behaviors, including afk. And yes, it's feasible, before some non-programmer responds to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Bondy,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yApQr1jJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-11T09:13:39.385+0000) > > You revealed your own name - definitely naming and shaming (happened to me). But yeah, riot should finally have some mechanisms to detect these kinds of behaviors, including afk. And yes, it's feasible, before some non-programmer responds to me. The issue is "we want more lane diversity" will come in and NLP isn't reliable.
Evalion (NA)
: BRUISERS ARENT BALANCED RIGHT NOW SOMEONE HAS TO SAY IT
Reasonable People: Conqueror is an unhealthy. Just give Fervor Boards: YES! RIOT - CONQUEROR IS GREAT AND ADCS NEED TO BE GUTTED FOR A BIT. THEY WERE OP FOR A WHILE
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Yes, be wary of these rights when you see them--- but Riot is NOT going to exploit their entrants here, I want that to be VERY CLEAR. The entries to this contest are NOT going to be in a commercially usable DPI. Riot has literally no way -nor need- to exploit these artworks. Don't expect to see them on t-shirts or gracing artbooks. They're simply covering their asses for stuff like websites and displays. Artists should learn that this is a common thing, and you can be exploited with these rights, but I don't want Riot to be vilainized unnecessarily.
> [{quoted}](name=NekoniClaws,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8iJBjiKx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-10T11:40:40.482+0000) > > Yes, be wary of these rights when you see them--- but Riot is NOT going to exploit their entrants here, I want that to be VERY CLEAR. > > The entries to this contest are NOT going to be in a commercially usable DPI. Riot has literally no way -nor need- to exploit these artworks. Don't expect to see them on t-shirts or gracing artbooks. They're simply covering their asses for stuff like websites and displays. > > Artists should learn that this is a common thing, and you can be exploited with these rights, but I don't want Riot to be vilainized unnecessarily. - Looks an fan-created skins currently in the game
Rismosch (EUW)
: I am not denying that I am bad at this game, I totally am. But the only wish I have is that I play with and against people who are as good/bad as me.
Gold+ means you're good at the game. Not great - but you got the layered fundamentals. Plat+ is for actual competition. Gold means you're better than 70% of the player population. It's top 30% in respect to the ranks after it. So don't downplay yourself.
: top laners don't have spammable strong CC? irelia? Jax? Renekton?
Irelia's hitbox isn't point and click like Ryze. Jax and Renekton need to get in range to stun and Renekton requires fury. Jax's stun lasts less than Ryze's extended root. Comparatively, their skills have longer cooldowns except for Jax. They also need to auto-attack to reduce CDs - thus need to get in melee range while Ryze doesn't have this risk. So no - they don't.
: Riot: we don’t want Ryze to be able to reset abilities and perms spam spells and root
Unlike Ryze, assassins don't typically build or need ER so you can scratch ADs matching in Burst Per Second. He is also ranged and toplaners abusing it don't have spammable strong CC. ADCs just use it to increase DPS.
Rioter Comments
Ralanr (NA)
: Yes I am aware. I was around for the tank rework and I’m a tank main. I am very bloody aware of that fact.
It was in response and coupled to: > [{quoted}](name=Ralanr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xwo2H8EL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-09T16:17:28.182+0000) > > I mean...it's flat true damage as far as I can tell. So you can build health.
Ralanr (NA)
: Dude, it's Yi. If he has that many items by mid you ain't gonna do shit against him.
They nerfed all health items for tanks BTW. That's an issue
bbQsauçe (EUW)
: ***
- Makes assumptions - Cries and gets emotional - Insinuates again Sorry mate, I don't have time to babysit you.
: {{item:3157}} has been nerfed a lot. I remember it was 120 ap 50 armour for 3.2k and had only 90 second cooldown.
That's the joke. Riot has been nerfing defensive options and buffing offensive opportunities to the point the game is in this sad state. So them nerfing zhonyas will be like a nail to the coffin because that would be pretty drastic right now. It's poking fun at the changes recently
bbQsauçe (EUW)
: ***
I'm just going to downvote an edgy teenager who doesn't get the hyperbolized joke. Here, have a good read if you want to be less ignorant: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire
: Shorter Game Times in the Korean Server and the reasons why it's preferred there
It's a shame when people attribute this to East Asia. Just because of Cowsep and a few other Youtubers. Good news is that it's a minority of players. Not the majority of the Board populace
Rioter Comments
Show more

Elohaven

Level 117 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion