: MORE DOTS MORE DOTS MORE DOTS
Vo1d1 (NA)
: I didn't racially abuse someone, I didn't go out of my way to verbally abuse anyone heavily, I didn't intentionally feed, I didn't bot the account, I didn't soft int, but I guess I hurt people with a few mildly aggressive sentences
> [{quoted}](name=Vo1d1,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9Ablc2rc,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T17:11:13.413+0000) > > I didn't racially abuse someone, I didn't go out of my way to verbally abuse anyone heavily, I didn't intentionally feed, I didn't bot the account, I didn't soft int, but I guess I hurt people with a few mildly aggressive sentences hard to say anything nowadays. even get banned for giving compliments or tips to get better at the game, since everyone is so soft.
Vo1d1 (NA)
: Just got perma banned, here's the chat logs, judge it
Fíórá (NA)
: STOPPING PERMABANNED PLAYERS FROM POLLUTING THE GAME
i guess we also need to ban all the snowflakes also :')
: Top lane status
Yea, Meta top lane champs are god tier, and regular top laner champs are dogshit.
Sęraph (NA)
: Riot is making up shit to ban me
Yikes. Threats that turned into hate speech :thinking:
: “If someone in your team is intentionally throwing the game to the point that all hopes of victory are lost, are you FORCED to keep playing? Can I just wait it out in base for the inevitable? Why should I work three times as hard to carry an intentional feeder who would then get free LP and likely to go unpunished because of riot's crappy system?” 1. Yes 2. Not unless you want to get a leaverbuster penalty 3. Because you’re always meant to be playing to win, regardless of what other people are doing/not doing. If he’s actually intentionally feeding, it may take a while, but eventually it will catch up to him and he’ll be punished.
> [{quoted}](name=insomniacjezz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=E5PWqBph,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-18T09:09:41.363+0000) > > “If someone in your team is intentionally throwing the game to the point that all hopes of victory are lost, are you FORCED to keep playing? Can I just wait it out in base for the inevitable? Why should I work three times as hard to carry an intentional feeder who would then get free LP and likely to go unpunished because of riot's crappy system?” > > 1. Yes > 2. Not unless you want to get a leaverbuster penalty > 3. Because you’re always meant to be playing to win, regardless of what other people are doing/not doing. If he’s actually intentionally feeding, it may take a while, but eventually it will catch up to him and he’ll be punished. thassa damn lie. people only get punished cause snowflakes feel hurt about explanations that arent even flame-more like critique. cant even give a compliment without getting banned LMAO
: > [{quoted}](name=Nik Nikerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNsTYc7X,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T12:20:25.650+0000) > > I hate to break the news to you, but you're going to get placed some where between iron and silver. These are the players you get, because that's the skill level of most people at that level. Actually getting matched against G4/S1 but sure bud You know what you're talking about :) You must be a match making expert
> [{quoted}](name=HaleysNiVb,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNsTYc7X,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-18T12:22:52.534+0000) > > Actually getting matched against G4/S1 but sure bud > You know what you're talking about :) > > You must be a match making expert Well, Riot can't really do anything about it. No matter how hard they try. There will always be smurfs carrying people to ranks they don't belong in.
: why the fuck does everything have to hit harder then the time i got hit by a car
: Yea, I don't blame you either. Just look at my last 2 games.
> [{quoted}](name=generalvang,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vNsTYc7X,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-18T12:09:54.432+0000) > > Yea, I don't blame you either. Just look at my last 2 games. LMFAO
: Seriously. The only people who were complaining about ARAM bans were people with ARAM accounts.
yea, removing bans made aram dogshit. the whole point of rerolls was to not play dogshit champs on aram. highkey would play aram if they gave back bans and rerolls with it. Highkey, I only banned dogshit champs on aram, and OP champs on summoners rift.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: My account was just BANNED for BOTTING?!
UPVOTE, but yea, this is happening to a lot of people rn. so riot highkey getting hacked lmao
Rioter Comments
: We should fight...
Look I know we've had some bad rioters, but we also have the ones willing to speak out or speak to us. The rest of the other rioters are silenced and are afraid to say anything wrong to "Riot" or about "league of legends" because they will lose their jobs. That should be understandable since they dont want to lose their homes.
: We should fight...
League community please push for this
: Kayle deserves a more powerful art
Riot needs to surprise us all before they release her new rework, like completely making an entirely new design
: We should fight...
The more riot emplyees can speak out the more they can push for buffs/nerfs/rework/design and concepts For the community. There will be some thorns along the path but im pretty sure we can make it through
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can we have Ryze's ult+zhonya's escape route made available again
Honestly I agree with this one, he should be playable again. His early game is trash, also his mid game. Having something to keep him alive would be nice for a change ,since he automatically loses to any champ that buys magic res or out ranging him
: >(This thread is satire) Almost had me lmao but I realized 4th paragraph in Also...how come no one is talking about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2pC52I-vwE
> [{quoted}](name=PrismalDawn,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=E3YpP7U7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-23T09:15:16.348+0000) > > Almost had me lmao but I realized 4th paragraph in > > Also...how come no one is talking about this > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2pC52I-vwE well godayum LOL.
: Zoe white knights at it again! They explain how Zoe is easy to burst, but why do I never see that? Cleanse, qss, and merc treads only help so much, though you still get 1 shotted in the end lmao. Good job trying to make her look weak. Her bubble has true damage, slows you, and puts you to sleep for 2 seconds. So I guess getting merc treads wont help after all, cause you die in 1 second not 2 seconds k thx bye Takes a lot of magic resistance to not get 1 shotted by zoe also, cause her damage is too huge for tanks to even handle also. NOT just the squishies. You really think dash champs can do something? hell naw. The moment they get bubbled they die instantly LMAO. What's stopping zoe from 1 shotting within 1 second + an empowered auto thats stronger than ziggs? Go ahead league commmunity keep protecting op champs, thats exactly why we've always had problems with champions that are too strong AKA the akali before sustain nerf and her shroud, Aatrox that did too much damage and was too tanky. Azir that is either too weak or too strong if buffed/nerfed incorrectly. They said Azir was too strong if someone knew how to play him, but why punish the azir players for being good at him? Why rework talon that is now weaker than his old self? You people dont look for balance in the game, just keeping op so that people are fustrated. The reasons why azir is nerfed is cause hes too strong by someone who knows how to play him, so why is zoe not nerfed? She has damage throughout the entire game as long as you know how to play her, even when she came out she was able to 1 shot no problem which was proven in the LCS. Why do we have to have the whole league community + LCS/LCK/etc to play her before she gets nerfed? If you disagree with the nerf, then start agreeing to buff champions on league lol. Everyone is either overpowered or underpowered, but you will know who is overpowered when you see it. Zoe bubble has a huge radius even if you dont hit it, cause you can still zone and 1 shot with the bubble not putting them to sleep. Why white knight Zoe if you don't understand how she is played or how the game works lol. Even if she uses her spells, she can still fight cause her cdr for qwer is on a low cooldown and even lower when she has cdr. So 1 shotting wouldnt be a problem. Zoe white knights would probably say "But she's hard to play!" Yea same with azir. But give them to people who actually play them, and they will be too strong. Also everyone is item dependent lmao. To think that Zoe is the only one who is item dependent, you seem to be full of yourself. She's immobile yes, but when you have a 5v5 team against eachother communicating with a team comp built, she becomes fully mobile because she doesn't need to play solo. Getting magic resistance is pointless if she can still 1 shot you, her ap scaling is 150% at max range, which people who are mechanically skilled at zoe can hit easily. You may think this should be rewarded, but azir mains are not rewarded for being good at the champ, and instead, being punished by nerfing azir. You can keep saying yasuo this yasuo that, if he gets bubbled he is getting 1 shotted. He's playable again yes, but he is also still trash. Run a CC champion into Zoe and she will also get qss, to 1 shot you. To think that she isn't op as people think is because Zoe is getting played again, and therefore you will soon see results of getting 1 shotted by people who are mechanically good at Zoe. Dont come back to this post bitching about nerfing Zoe once you get 1 shotted by Zoe a million times in a row. Don't even talk about her winrate, her winrate and playrate have nothing to do with how balanced a champion is. If you before akali got nerfed, she was god tier in challenger but having a really low winrate in all the other elos. That's what happens when there is a skill difference. In a team 5v5 its hard to punish Zoe since she has range/a good disengage/really huge burst/Empowered autos+ range+ insane scaling if you want to try to harass her with spells/and when you burn your flash to run away from her or use it on her, she will just pick it up and 1 shot you.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Mudkip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=G6l0nEdc,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-23T19:14:53.261+0000) > > Zoe white knights at it again! > They explain how Zoe is easy to burst, but why do I never see that? > Cleanse, qss, and merc treads only help so much, though you still get 1 shotted in the end lmao. > Good job trying to make her look weak. > Her bubble has true damage, slows you, and puts you to sleep for 2 seconds. > So I guess getting merc treads wont help after all, cause you die in 1 second not 2 seconds k thx bye > Takes a lot of magic resistance to not get 1 shotted by zoe also, cause her damage is too huge for tanks to even handle also. NOT just the squishies. > You really think dash champs can do something? hell naw. The moment they get bubbled they die instantly LMAO. What's stopping zoe from 1 shotting within 1 second + an empowered auto thats stronger than ziggs? > Go ahead league commmunity keep protecting op champs, thats exactly why we've always had problems with champions that are too strong AKA the akali before sustain nerf and her shroud, Aatrox that did too much damage and was too tanky. Azir that is either too weak or too strong if buffed/nerfed incorrectly. > They said Azir was too strong if someone knew how to play him, but why punish the azir players for being good at him? > Why rework talon that is now weaker than his old self? > You people dont look for balance in the game, just keeping op so that people are fustrated. > The reasons why azir is nerfed is cause hes too strong by someone who knows how to play him, so why is zoe not nerfed? > She has damage throughout the entire game as long as you know how to play her, even when she came out she was able to 1 shot no problem which was proven in the LCS. > Why do we have to have the whole league community + LCS/LCK/etc to play her before she gets nerfed? > If you disagree with the nerf, then start agreeing to buff champions on league lol. > Everyone is either overpowered or underpowered, but you will know who is overpowered when you see it. > Zoe bubble has a huge radius even if you dont hit it, cause you can still zone and 1 shot with the bubble not putting them to sleep. > Why white knight Zoe if you don't understand how she is played or how the game works lol. > Even if she uses her spells, she can still fight cause her cdr for qwer is on a low cooldown and even lower when she has cdr. So 1 shotting wouldnt be a problem. > Zoe white knights would probably say "But she's hard to play!" Yea same with azir. But give them to people who actually play them, and they will be too strong. > Also everyone is item dependent lmao. To think that Zoe is the only one who is item dependent, you seem to be full of yourself. > She's immobile yes, but when you have a 5v5 team against eachother communicating with a team comp built, she becomes fully mobile because she doesn't need to play solo. > Getting magic resistance is pointless if she can still 1 shot you, her ap scaling is 150% at max range, which people who are mechanically skilled at zoe can hit easily. You may think this should be rewarded, but azir mains are not rewarded for being good at the champ, and instead, being punished by nerfing azir. > You can keep saying yasuo this yasuo that, if he gets bubbled he is getting 1 shotted. He's playable again yes, but he is also still trash. > Run a CC champion into Zoe and she will also get qss, to 1 shot you. > To think that she isn't op as people think is because Zoe is getting played again, and therefore you will soon see results of getting 1 shotted by people who are mechanically good at Zoe. > Dont come back to this post bitching about nerfing Zoe once you get 1 shotted by Zoe a million times in a row. > Don't even talk about her winrate, her winrate and playrate have nothing to do with how balanced a champion is. If you before akali got nerfed, she was god tier in challenger but having a really low winrate in all the other elos. That's what happens when there is a skill difference. > In a team 5v5 its hard to punish Zoe since she has range/a good disengage/really huge burst/Empowered autos+ range+ insane scaling if you want to try to harass her with spells/and when you burn your flash to run away from her or use it on her, she will just pick it up and 1 shot you. Downvote this cause you know its true lol.
Eedat (NA)
: PSA: R%%%%% is not considered hate speech in LoL
MirrorU (NA)
: A lot of luck or a whole team of people you know.
> [{quoted}](name=MirrorU,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pi5Ek5mA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-24T06:47:19.095+0000) > > A lot of luck or a whole team of people you know. AMEN LOL
Arakadia (NA)
: > So I guess banning support champs is bm now huh No where did I say that. > and i guess banning champions in general is also bm Another straw man that makes no sense? > Banning all support champs doesnt mean only girls play it lol. You aren't being particularly coherent but you seem to be missing that this was very clearly intentional. Supports are generally the lowest priority bans and there is no reason for them to have completely banned out only the support role, _if only one person will be playing support_. No, nobody is going to play Lulu ADC or Thresh JG in a prof. game.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=E0VW7QEJ,comment-id=001c000100020000000100000001,timestamp=2019-02-24T00:50:00.882+0000) > > No where did I say that. > > Another straw man that makes no sense? > > You aren't being particularly coherent but you seem to be missing that this was very clearly intentional. Supports are generally the lowest priority bans and there is no reason for them to have completely banned out only the support role, _if only one person will be playing support_. No, nobody is going to play Lulu ADC or Thresh JG in a prof. game. Stop saying some dumb shit, and stop being a white knight. Intentional or not, to ban supports they can do it if they want. It's not against the rules to ban out supports or to target ban someone. Being able to adapt and be flexible is the reason why they play at professional levels. Getting shit on so hard that it looks like bm is also different from the rulebook.
: Why did zoe get a buff she didnt need?
Zoe white knights at it again! They explain how Zoe is easy to burst, but why do I never see that? Cleanse, qss, and merc treads only help so much, though you still get 1 shotted in the end lmao. Good job trying to make her look weak. Her bubble has true damage, slows you, and puts you to sleep for 2 seconds. So I guess getting merc treads wont help after all, cause you die in 1 second not 2 seconds k thx bye Takes a lot of magic resistance to not get 1 shotted by zoe also, cause her damage is too huge for tanks to even handle also. NOT just the squishies. You really think dash champs can do something? hell naw. The moment they get bubbled they die instantly LMAO. What's stopping zoe from 1 shotting within 1 second + an empowered auto thats stronger than ziggs? Go ahead league commmunity keep protecting op champs, thats exactly why we've always had problems with champions that are too strong AKA the akali before sustain nerf and her shroud, Aatrox that did too much damage and was too tanky. Azir that is either too weak or too strong if buffed/nerfed incorrectly. They said Azir was too strong if someone knew how to play him, but why punish the azir players for being good at him? Why rework talon that is now weaker than his old self? You people dont look for balance in the game, just keeping op so that people are fustrated. The reasons why azir is nerfed is cause hes too strong by someone who knows how to play him, so why is zoe not nerfed? She has damage throughout the entire game as long as you know how to play her, even when she came out she was able to 1 shot no problem which was proven in the LCS. Why do we have to have the whole league community + LCS/LCK/etc to play her before she gets nerfed? If you disagree with the nerf, then start agreeing to buff champions on league lol. Everyone is either overpowered or underpowered, but you will know who is overpowered when you see it. Zoe bubble has a huge radius even if you dont hit it, cause you can still zone and 1 shot with the bubble not putting them to sleep. Why white knight Zoe if you don't understand how she is played or how the game works lol. Even if she uses her spells, she can still fight cause her cdr for qwer is on a low cooldown and even lower when she has cdr. So 1 shotting wouldnt be a problem. Zoe white knights would probably say "But she's hard to play!" Yea same with azir. But give them to people who actually play them, and they will be too strong. Also everyone is item dependent lmao. To think that Zoe is the only one who is item dependent, you seem to be full of yourself. She's immobile yes, but when you have a 5v5 team against eachother communicating with a team comp built, she becomes fully mobile because she doesn't need to play solo. Getting magic resistance is pointless if she can still 1 shot you, her ap scaling is 150% at max range, which people who are mechanically skilled at zoe can hit easily. You may think this should be rewarded, but azir mains are not rewarded for being good at the champ, and instead, being punished by nerfing azir. You can keep saying yasuo this yasuo that, if he gets bubbled he is getting 1 shotted. He's playable again yes, but he is also still trash. Run a CC champion into Zoe and she will also get qss, to 1 shot you. To think that she isn't op as people think is because Zoe is getting played again, and therefore you will soon see results of getting 1 shotted by people who are mechanically good at Zoe. Dont come back to this post bitching about nerfing Zoe once you get 1 shotted by Zoe a million times in a row. Don't even talk about her winrate, her winrate and playrate have nothing to do with how balanced a champion is. If you before akali got nerfed, she was god tier in challenger but having a really low winrate in all the other elos. That's what happens when there is a skill difference. In a team 5v5 its hard to punish Zoe since she has range/a good disengage/really huge burst/Empowered autos+ range+ insane scaling if you want to try to harass her with spells/and when you burn your flash to run away from her or use it on her, she will just pick it up and 1 shot you.
Rioter Comments
Arakadia (NA)
: It would be if it was simply for bm and not for tactical reasons like this case was.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=E0VW7QEJ,comment-id=001c0001000200000001,timestamp=2019-02-22T22:15:34.124+0000) > > It would be if it was simply for bm and not for tactical reasons like this case was. So I guess banning support champs is bm now huh, and i guess banning champions in general is also bm I also guess its sexism to even ban things now also Banning all support champs doesnt mean only girls play it lol.
Eeszsa (NA)
: Coven Taliyah Skin Concept by Eeszsa & Nebura
: LCL ROX warning uncalled for
Honestly the reason why we're fighitng so hard for this is because we don't want something like this to happen to other regions, like if it were to happen again
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Emperor Mudkip,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:07:17.070+0000) > > LMAO, so you wanna argue huh I don't think he's arguing, I think he's actually making a valid point. If you don't have proof, you can't really state something as fact. Plus, I have found absolutely no evidence that anything other than ranked games, season resets, and rank decay actually effects your MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=Scottsc20,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:18:51.405+0000) > > I don't think he's arguing, I think he's actually making a valid point. If you don't have proof, you can't really state something as fact. Plus, I have found absolutely no evidence that anything other than ranked games, season resets, and rank decay actually effects your MMR. He attacked me by calling me mechanically declined lmao. I can't tell you fake news, but i can tell you guys that you haven't seen what they did to me either. You guys can't really state this as fake news since you don't know if its real or not, and I didn't decay at all either, cause it was when new season happened. But there was a hard reset on me, so i started to play with silver and bronze and had to climb out again
zPOOPz (NA)
: "forum" ban has zero effect on game account....other than not able to post on forum
> [{quoted}](name=zPOOPz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:13:12.920+0000) > > "forum" ban has zero effect on game account....other than not able to post on forum not fourm ban in game ban
rujitra (NA)
: Your MMR is not shown to you in games. You are speculating. What virtually certainly happened is your skill dropped and you interpreted this as a reset. Unless you have some proof, please stop posting misinformation on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:01:46.334+0000) > > Your MMR is not shown to you in games. You are speculating. What virtually certainly happened is your skill dropped and you interpreted this as a reset. > > Unless you have some proof, please stop posting misinformation on the boards. I don't mechanically decline first of all. Secondly I only incline. Third, i did not post misinformation. gj wasting time on trying to spread fake news about my post though, very good job.
rujitra (NA)
: Your MMR is not shown to you in games. You are speculating. What virtually certainly happened is your skill dropped and you interpreted this as a reset. Unless you have some proof, please stop posting misinformation on the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T20:01:46.334+0000) > > Your MMR is not shown to you in games. You are speculating. What virtually certainly happened is your skill dropped and you interpreted this as a reset. > > Unless you have some proof, please stop posting misinformation on the boards. LMAO, so you wanna argue huh
: > [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=E0VW7QEJ,comment-id=001c00010002,timestamp=2019-02-22T16:09:11.440+0000) > > If they were banning seriously they would have banned important picks instead of trying to take out the one player's picks. It was clearly bm. I guess banning all of fakers champs is bm too huh
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Mudkip,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=E0VW7QEJ,comment-id=001c000100020000,timestamp=2019-02-22T19:55:36.103+0000) > > I guess banning all of fakers champs is bm too huh its also the same as tyler1, when he first got unbanned and everyone was banning adcs left and right, but he was still flexible and played other adcs
Arakadia (NA)
: If they were banning seriously they would have banned important picks instead of trying to take out the one player's picks. It was clearly bm.
> [{quoted}](name=Arakadia,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=E0VW7QEJ,comment-id=001c00010002,timestamp=2019-02-22T16:09:11.440+0000) > > If they were banning seriously they would have banned important picks instead of trying to take out the one player's picks. It was clearly bm. I guess banning all of fakers champs is bm too huh
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T19:50:41.018+0000) > > Proof they did this? How do i prove something that happend a while back, I can't download the games to show you lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Mudkip,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T19:52:22.470+0000) > > How do i prove something that happend a while back, I can't download the games to show you lol. but i did send a support ticket about the hard mmr reset, and i got nothing back from them
rujitra (NA)
: Proof they did this?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-22T19:50:41.018+0000) > > Proof they did this? How do i prove something that happend a while back, I can't download the games to show you lol.
: Toxic Riven doesnt get reported because she carried
Someone called me the N word yesterday, I didn't report him cause he was lit
: Conqueror is busted
yea i run conqueror on almost every champ now, its so busted but fun to use cause you can 1 shot tanks
rujitra (NA)
: Punishments do not affect MMR period.
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Mm0sG78y,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-02-22T19:39:21.757+0000) > > Punishments do not affect MMR period. Oh really, tell that to Riot when they did a Full reset on my MMR
Zezilian (EUNE)
: Why Zed got buffed ?
Become a zed and zoe 2trick, ez wins, ez damage, ez lane, ez life
: Targeted bans are a valid strategic option available to teams. They just did what they thought would give them the best chance at victory, which is... you know, exactly what competitive teams are supposed to do. Riot is actually stupid. They should repeal this warning and issue a public apology to ROX.
> [{quoted}](name=Leaf of the lake,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fn1A3ILB,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-22T19:26:37.658+0000) > > Targeted bans are a valid strategic option available to teams. They just did what they thought would give them the best chance at victory, which is... you know, exactly what competitive teams are supposed to do. Riot is actually stupid. > > They should repeal this warning and issue a public apology to ROX. agreed
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Emperor Mudkip,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fn1A3ILB,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-22T18:54:12.566+0000) > > Uhh You can ban what faker loves to play. Has Faker a meme where he supposedly can only play supports?
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fn1A3ILB,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-02-22T19:16:45.363+0000) > > Has Faker a meme where he supposedly can only play supports? yes
: Coinflipping gold games s9 as a plat/diamond player
as i said to the other guy, honestly i dont think rank matters anymore, since there is too much boosters/boosting going on, also dont forget the alt accounts+ people who are aka "lucky" or "unlucky" I've seen plenty of gold/silver players that are better than diamond-challenger from experience, so dont worry about elo/rank cause they are all the same at the end of the day unless you are challenger #1 Either win 1 sided or lose 1 sided, have had plenty of those games already.
Kamille W (EUW)
: Akali ideas to fix her
I would say akali is really balanced right now, but giving her the attack speed/range buff wouldn't be too bad on her since they finally got rid of everything that was too broken on her
Show more

Emperor Mudkip

Level 262 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion