GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=En Taro Yasuo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2P4cEv2o,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T14:14:27.911+0000) > > u can see achievements when u view a persons profile??? And how often do you look at their profiles?
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2P4cEv2o,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T14:29:02.363+0000) > > And how often do you look at their profiles? very often
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2P4cEv2o,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T14:03:00.395+0000) > > Same as skins > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} You can show off your skins in game. Achievements serve nothing. Not to mention that you cannot monetize them
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2P4cEv2o,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-13T14:08:36.265+0000) > > You can show off your skins in game. Achievements serve nothing. > > Not to mention that you cannot monetize them u can see achievements when u view a persons profile???
Rioter Comments
Voldymort (EUNE)
: 14 deaths in 15 minutes and you claim "i wasn't inting"? please... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xW5z7auF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:27:24.141+0000) > > 14 deaths in 15 minutes and you claim "i wasn't inting"? > > please... > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} So it happens bad game
Ulanopo (NA)
: https://i.imgur.com/sZ4g3q2.jpg[/img] The support person literally told you _they watched the match_. https://i.imgur.com/AqxKdF9.jpg[/img] Maybe it's just me, but that looks a lot like just running it into the enemy team.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xW5z7auF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:23:19.779+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/sZ4g3q2.jpg[/img] > > The support person literally told you _they watched the match_. > > https://i.imgur.com/AqxKdF9.jpg[/img] > > Maybe it's just me, but that looks a lot like just running it into the enemy team. She never stated how she concluded that I was "INTENTIONALLY" feeding. The keyword here is INTENTIONALLY. She even stated she will not deduce those things. Yea I was lagging and making bad mistakes that match. I didn't realize the turret was hitting me. It was a bad game really, my team and my lack of red really put me behind.
Subdue (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=En Taro Yasuo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xW5z7auF,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:16:20.353+0000) > > I didn't say I was intentionally feeding though. Well first of all, there you go admitting you were intentionally losing the game, which in and of itself is already bannable. But anyone watching your replay can tell you were intentionally feeding. You were running under turrets intentionally taking hits but not even attacking the enemy. No attempt to do damage, no attempt to get out of turret range. In fact, on your third death, you didn't even wait for the enemy to get back to their turret range. You ran past the enemy, and then sat in turret range taking hits without moving, attacking or doing anything. I only made it 3 deaths into the replay to know you were intentionally feeding. And personally, I think you should have been permanently banned for not only intentionally feeding but then wasting Riot support's time with your BS.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xW5z7auF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:20:07.931+0000) > > Well first of all, there you go admitting you were intentionally losing the game, which in and of itself is already bannable. > > But anyone watching your replay can tell you were intentionally feeding. You were running under turrets intentionally taking hits but not even attacking the enemy. No attempt to do damage, no attempt to get out of turret range. In fact, on your third death, you didn't even wait for the enemy to get back to their turret range. You ran past the enemy, and then sat in turret range taking hits without moving, attacking or doing anything. I only made it 3 deaths into the replay to know you were intentionally feeding. > > And personally, I think you should have been permanently banned for not only intentionally feeding but then wasting Riot support's time with your BS. But I did not admit I was intentionally feeding. No I was trying to attack them but I was just not good enough to hit them. You cannot state just because I was being attacked by turrets that It was done on intentional, you cannot deduce my intentions because I was getting hit by turret that I was doing it on purpose.
Subdue (NA)
: Playing poorly isn't penalized, but you'll have a tough time convincing anyone that you were just playing poorly if you "play poorly" AND admit to intentionally losing the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Subdue,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xW5z7auF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-20T05:12:41.608+0000) > > Playing poorly isn't penalized, but you'll have a tough time convincing anyone that you were just playing poorly if you "play poorly" AND admit to intentionally losing the game. I didn't say I was intentionally feeding though.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
wc415 (NA)
: Quality of life change: Mandatory default smite for jungle roles
No that would improve the game, they cannot do that
Rioter Comments
DaBooosh (NA)
: look at the rules. Report system Yeah I'm sure they "don't care" I really don't see the benefit of trolling and why in the world you would abuse it. I don't think fighting fire with fire is a good idea. This is why so many people troll Why so many players are toxic You are causing it. But if you like to do it I can't stop you. If you really hate it so much, do something about it. Or else all that talk is worthless
> [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAfbF5er,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T11:13:52.120+0000) > > look at the rules. > Report system > Yeah I'm sure they "don't care" > I really don't see the benefit of trolling and why in the world you would abuse it. > I don't think fighting fire with fire is a good idea. This is why so many people troll > Why so many players are toxic > You are causing it. > But if you like to do it I can't stop you. > If you really hate it so much, do something about it. > Or else all that talk is worthless The benefit of trolling is to get even on the people that destroy my games. You feed or ruin my game I'm just gonna troll then afk. Theres nothing else you can do to get justice in this game so fuck riot and fuck the community and fuck anyone else who thinks this is wrong. Rigged system deserves a crooked player.
Kei143 (NA)
: Why would they need those? Riot already has access to the full replays, infact they have access to more stuff than what you see. They can see; * pings * Fps * Click speed * Location of clicks * Pressing of Keyboard buttons * Screen location and how it is panned * whether you leveled up skills In short, your replays are useless to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Kei143,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=kvKEhuqz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-02T23:00:47.698+0000) > > Why would they need those? > > Riot already has access to the full replays, infact they have access to more stuff than what you see. They can see; > > * pings > * Fps > * Click speed > * Location of clicks > * Pressing of Keyboard buttons > * Screen location and how it is panned > > > In short, your replays are useless to them. Why would they need those? Well let me think..Maybe because I still see people running down mid going 0-20 or afk jg farming without a bat of an eyelash from Riot. I doubt they have access to all this. I don't know where you getting this info from, maybe GC brought u into Riot HQ and showed you his computer or maybe you just assuming the company does its due diligence which I find funny because so far all the evidence points to the contrary. If they had all this info these people wouldn't be running around abusing games.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
DaBooosh (NA)
: Was there any reason for the fiddle to feed? There really isn't any proof at all that he is intentionally giving away kills. You can't be sure. Shouldn't have used him as an example.
> [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAfbF5er,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-02T11:45:13.450+0000) > > Was there any reason for the fiddle to feed? > There really isn't any proof at all that he is intentionally giving away kills. > You can't be sure. > Shouldn't have used him as an example. That's the point. It's so easy to fucking feed and say there isn't concrete evidence that it was intentional. Like who in there right mind would fucking feed intentionally and say are doing so? As long as you don't say anything you can just go ahead and feed and feed away. It's up to the community determine whether it was intentional or not. But the community is just fucking stupid and hell bent on sticking with hard stuck rules that leave room for abuse.
DaBooosh (NA)
: Wow I hate how people troll Why don't I do the same that'll show them Keep doing it bud It'll solve the problem I promise
> [{quoted}](name=DaBooosh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aAfbF5er,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T11:43:24.968+0000) > > Wow I hate how people troll > Why don't I do the same that'll show them > > Keep doing it bud It'll solve the problem I promise Hes right though. If Riot refuses to fix it we might as well troll. Those %%%%s at the top don't seem to care about how people are actually affected by their flawed system then might as well abuse it. Fight fire with fire.
Rioter Comments
: I seem to remember reading the patch roadmap and saying the new champion would be disabled for Worlds yet they won't disable for anything else, odd.
> [{quoted}](name=RekSai CoffeeCo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8oa7jHKs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-30T00:50:09.081+0000) > > I seem to remember reading the patch roadmap and saying the new champion would be disabled for Worlds yet they won't disable for anything else, odd. They only care about the pros cuz all the eyes are on them when they play but they dont give a rats ass about there player base
: New champs & reworked champs should not be allowed in ranked right away...
Rioter Comments
Aptest (EUW)
: There is an X shaped button at top right that does this functionality.
> [{quoted}](name=Aptest,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2QgcWAux,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-25T04:53:43.148+0000) > > There is an X shaped button at top right that does this functionality. Ya and gives me 20 mins queue...I don't want that. I want to continue playing right after
Rioter Comments
: eh, all of his skins have particle changes. literally every skin is just too good on yasuo don't see the point of adding an ultimate skin on him
> [{quoted}](name=ned the kled,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iAg4AEcY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-24T02:11:22.794+0000) > > eh, all of his skins have particle changes. literally every skin is just too good on yasuo > don't see the point of adding an ultimate skin on him His current skins are kinda meh tbh. I want one where they go all out with effects and cool shit
: The day Yasuo gets an ultimate skin is the day he really does reach 100% pick/ban lmao
> [{quoted}](name=SugeMinPikk,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=iAg4AEcY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-24T02:05:02.516+0000) > > The day Yasuo gets an ultimate skin is the day he really does reach 100% pick/ban lmao I want a good yas skin so bad ;(
Rioter Comments

En Taro Yasuo

Level 49 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion