: hi i want an avatar this extension disables your adblock. be very aware
> [{quoted}](name=SKRRRRRRAT,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=U8uw8k1l,comment-id=0168,timestamp=2017-12-10T17:08:50.790+0000) > > hi i want an avatar > > this extension disables your adblock. be very aware I've been on here for years and my adblock has never been disabled once
: Kha'Zix should be hotfix nerfed.
Energized Kha'Zix needs to hit this thread tbh
: Your Opinion on this?
> [{quoted}](name=Roam Support,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Bjqx7dKr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-29T03:34:35.588+0000) > > sell the gas station This. Sell all of your gas stations and use the money to buy the most expensive ahri body pillow ever and then go live on the moon
: Please never forget that Fnatic are World Champions
In season 1 where everybody was bad, nobody knew how to actually play the game, and Asian countries haven't discovered the game yet
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2017-08-08T22:56:02.793+0000) > > Someone just said: > > That and you can't force people to kill you and I can't force you to kill me. Again, intentionally making the game as negative of an experience for the enemy team as possible is against the code. People that defend them are just being moronic.
> [{quoted}](name=GlobDaBlob,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7ZUOPyhx,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2017-08-08T23:01:17.846+0000) > > Again, intentionally making the game as negative of an experience for the enemy team as possible is against the code. People that defend them are just being moronic. it's a negative experience when the enemy team wins a ranked against me and I lose LP. By your logic the team that beat me should all get banned
Zastie (NA)
: A: You'd seriously actually move to a whole new location because of a bump in the current go of things? GD isn't moving platforms unlike last time. B: Generic Discussions on ProBoards is still alive.
> [{quoted}](name=Zastie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=RHnrxBEa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-08T06:13:01.955+0000) > > B: Generic Discussions on ProBoards is still alive. Last I checked it's just the same six people circlejerking each other off saying how great they are and how mentally disabled everybody else is on riot's official boards I'd prefer here than over in that trash ~~heap~~ puddle
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aMTvG5Mu,comment-id=0003000100010002,timestamp=2017-07-07T06:49:39.993+0000) > > Another question, if the links above aren't proof that CNN said they were going to dox him, who can say the same about these post? I never said that CNN never said they were to him, just that they didn't after he begged for them not to. At that point, news organizations like Breitbart would have probably just published his name instead of not doing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aMTvG5Mu,comment-id=00030001000100020000,timestamp=2017-07-07T06:55:12.535+0000) > > I never said that CNN never said they were to him, just that they didn't after he begged for them not to. At that point, news organizations like Breitbart would have probably just published his name instead of not doing it. Every single time breitbart is brought up in GD it's always by you Malza, 100% of the time. I haven't seen anyone else that has such a huge boner for that place No idea why you even bring them up in the first place when they're completely irrelevant. Though truth be told I'd rather trust even breitbart over CNN at this point which is really sad
: FEK: Version 5.3
Hey bruh, can I get this thanks! http://i.imgur.com/GSTwJeF.jpg[/img]
: What are you even talking about?
> [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=A12dnLsx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-07T04:43:36.936+0000) > > What are you even talking about? No idea
CLG ear (NA)
: if you could date a GD'er, who would you date?
ChickenWrap and I used to date but then we broke up.
: > [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pHtxP8ZE,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-06-27T06:22:08.716+0000) > > did you miss the part where she made all that shit up? Proof?
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=pHtxP8ZE,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-06-27T06:35:06.292+0000) > > Proof? the burden of proof is on the person that's accusing the other of having a sex scandal..........
: But what about those who worked hard to spend a few minutes making Aram accounts? What about all the money those people spent specifically to just play characters that are good in a game mode that most peope play very casually? I mean what you're saying it would completely destroy these people from being able to satisfy their over competitive needs by being able to get some small advantages. It'd ruin them and maybe it'd even make the game mode more fun, I mean really you gotta think about these things Sincerely, The balance prophet
> [{quoted}](name=BAPenguins,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=VLPTmak0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-02T03:44:56.808+0000) > > I mean what you're saying it would completely destroy these people from being able to satisfy their over competitive needs by being able to get some small advantages. It'd ruin them and maybe it'd even make the game mode more fun Good.
GIJose65 (NA)
: reminder that one of the writers for the new power puff girls show self inserted himself
: 🔒 quality moderation you got lol
no idea what you said OP but there's a 100% chance that it's useless trash http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465
: Hi, Chickenwrap, im your number 1 fan
> [{quoted}](name=Popstar Ahri,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yYdLigAB,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-05-21T21:44:59.341+0000) > > Hi, Chickenwrap, im your number 1 fan wtf no I am, have a downvote while I upvote him
: > [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yYdLigAB,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2017-05-21T19:19:10.488+0000) > > Someone 90% of GD decided they hate got banned. > > They are now celebrating. This thread is clearly against the name and shame rules though so this thread should be deleted. :\ If not name and shame it's harassment.
> [{quoted}](name=JGI Samus Aran,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yYdLigAB,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2017-05-21T19:20:32.143+0000) > > This thread is clearly against the name and shame rules though so this thread should be deleted. :\ > > If not name and shame it's harassment. clowns don't count as people so this thread is 'k
: He got banned?
> [{quoted}](name=PartyPanda12,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=yYdLigAB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-21T18:13:02.514+0000) > > He got banned? someone said zkox made an accusation that 2nd chance added zkox in the client and said something really fucking nasty to him/her/it I imagine the mods didn't like how zkox made a random defamatory accusation with no evidence towards 2nd chance
ßjörn (NA)
: NEW! - Summoners Lodge! (Discord Community)
we already have our own GD discord community so feel free to stop shilling your server here
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYEjXQZc,comment-id=0003000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-18T01:39:53.136+0000) > > it's not. It's no different than any politician paying for their guest's hotel room at some random hotel except he owns it so the money is going to him, and when he spends his weekends in florida his security and staff have to stay there too
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYEjXQZc,comment-id=00030000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-18T01:48:02.594+0000) > > except he owns it so the money is going to him, and when he spends his weekends in florida his security and staff have to stay there too while the money may be going from him to one of his businesses, resources are still being consumed in order to serve trump's guests which cost money to replenish
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYEjXQZc,comment-id=00030000000100010000,timestamp=2017-05-18T01:17:15.005+0000) > > the answer is actually very simple > > it's because he owns the club isn't that conflict of interest though if he's having meetings there, the diplomats have to stay there when they could otherwise stay at any other place
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYEjXQZc,comment-id=000300000001000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-18T01:19:27.835+0000) > > isn't that conflict of interest though if he's having meetings there, the diplomats have to stay there when they could otherwise stay at any other place it's not. It's no different than any politician paying for their guest's hotel room at some random hotel
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYEjXQZc,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2017-05-17T23:18:11.995+0000) > > I'll elaborate on what it really is. Its basically kickback. Giving money for easy jobs to contractors/departments Trump/colleagues are bias in favor of helping. You'll see it often. Whether or not the wall does anything doesn't matter. Its a scam to take people's money and give it to those they want to give to. Even if the contractor were to have to hire certain people, their profit margin would still be considerable. I just don't get why Trump is allowed to have Foreign Diplomats/ambassadors stay at a club he owns.
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=aYEjXQZc,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2017-05-17T23:26:41.092+0000) > > I just don't get why Trump is allowed to have Foreign Diplomats/ambassadors stay at a club he owns. the answer is actually very simple it's because he owns the club
: Maybe if it's chickenwrap? Honestly, for some threads, I can believe it. There are some posters that are just an easy reflexive downvote.
> [{quoted}](name=A Swarm of Koala,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=AOqr2b5c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-06T19:12:24.875+0000) > > Maybe if it's chickenwrap? Honestly, for some threads, I can believe it. There are some posters that are just an easy reflexive downvote. I haven't seen CW get downvoted in a long time. not that I care who gets upvoted or downvoted
NotSid (NA)
: Who gets more downvotes these days? Me vs ChickenWrap
ChickenWrap is a pretty normal poster now and I've even upvoted some of his posts recently compared to notsid that jerks around with politics a lot so I'm going with sid
: GD sure has a lot of lurkers
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ve8z9zHb,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-19T16:17:01.071+0000) > > They'll jump on a give-away but god forbid they contribute to the forum =( filthy leeching lurkers tbh
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kra85H9z,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-11T14:44:34.951+0000) > > Mfw talking shit om a champuon that has no early or mid-game and is outclassed by both Kha and Rengar at all points of the game and can't build tanky and still assassinate people like either of them =( > > Sure he can be mildly annoying, but at least he's not broken. Ya'll gotta get your priorities straight. Mains of champions are not allowed to talk about their champions.
> [{quoted}](name=VirginRivenMain,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Kra85H9z,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-03-11T14:48:45.618+0000) > > Mains of champions are not allowed to talk about their champions. I never understood this. If you don't play a champion you don't know anything, if you do play a champion you're biased. can people only comment on champions they do play yet don't like? Or maybe then you would be biased because you don't like them
La Spork (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thugjitsu RGA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=skPoLXQv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-08T04:07:53.017+0000) > > I don't do philosophical ideas. I only deal in facts. Real world facts. > > If you want to have a discussion with me, it has to be about something that matters in the real world. Very well, my competitor. How much dirt is in a hole 3"x3"x6"?
> [{quoted}](name=La Spork,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=skPoLXQv,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-03-08T04:11:39.356+0000) > > Very well, my competitor. > > How much dirt is in a hole 3"x3"x6"? So an Intellectual-Off involves riddles from middle school Good to know
: So the mayor called ahead and wants to have a party of 20 at my restaurant tomorrow
lucky him That's really cool though that the mayor and others are going to eat at your restaurant
: This "60 FPS or bust" ideology needs to die
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=Ac4AR6tA,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-06T05:10:23.017+0000) > > By those standards, dozens of games, arguably tons of the best games ever released, would be deemed shit. Metal Gear Solid 3/4 ? I played Phantom Pain at 60 fps
NotSid (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FudE1KMf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-02T16:43:55.397+0000) > > Gotta love how this is 90% baseless accusations and hyperbole. How about some proof that any of this is actually true? Or is citing sources just never gonna happen around here? Any source you provide to a Trump supporter is no good anyway. You present them with facts that go against their world view and they'll just deny those facts. I mean you tell them that there's overwhelming scientific evidence that proves humans are the cause of rapid climate change, they'll just deny it because they don't want to believe it. Providing sources is a waste of effort if the source won't be believed anyway. Why bother? Do your own research and just go to the echo chamber sites you frequent anyway, like you always do. You'll only believe sources that you agree with.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=FudE1KMf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-03-02T20:45:52.148+0000) > > Any source you provide to a Trump supporter is no good anyway. I swear you and sky of smiles are the two people here that spew that most political bullshit of everyone
: kid picked cho'gath because I didn't ban him when he asked
zk0x (NA)
: BEST and 4th Jinx in the world MONTAGE!!!!
Good thing I can blacklist this spammer so I never need to see a thread they make again
: We're losing our civil liberties under Trump + Republicans as predicted. What did you think the dismantling of the ethics department was about?
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=E4pZnmkv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-24T22:41:03.006+0000) > > We're losing our civil liberties under Trump + Republicans as predicted. What did you think the dismantling of the ethics department was about? Not being allowed into a white house press briefing isn't attacking a person's civil liberty
CLG ear (NA)
: CNN, NY Times, BBC, Buzzfeed, and others were banned from a White House Press Briefing
CNN is so full of shit that a few south american countries have stopped allowing them to be broadcast. One of those is Venezuela http://fortune.com/2017/02/16/venezuela-trump-cnn-espanol/ BBC is literally racist, so fuck them http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/670266/BBC-advert-white-people-ethnic-equality-staff-job-internship Fuck Buzzfeed by default because they're Buzzfeed My thoughts? Good fucking riddance
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PXxBRwzT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T04:25:59.840+0000) > > her fault for fishing for compliments can you tell me when this was occurring
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PXxBRwzT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T04:31:36.305+0000) > > can you tell me when this was occurring right here > [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=NjIREF0n,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-22T03:22:15.220+0000) > > that's silly, my friend. > nobody likes me.
CLG ear (NA)
: i dont think she wanted or appreciates this attention or maybe she is busy idk xd
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PXxBRwzT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-22T04:25:02.392+0000) > > i dont think she wanted or appreciates this attention > > or maybe she is busy idk xd her fault for fishing for compliments
: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1E35Azbn,comment-id=00020001000000000002,timestamp=2017-02-12T06:34:12.616+0000) > > wtf does your brain actually think this? Please tell me you're trolling.. I don't have to be nice. And, when you guys make such offensive BS remarks that portray you as being lazy and whiney towards the hard work and effort others do, why should I be nice towards you lunatic conspiracy theorists on the internet?
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1E35Azbn,comment-id=000200010000000000020000,timestamp=2017-02-12T06:42:39.630+0000) > > I don't have to be nice. That sure explains the seven day ban you got :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Chibi Templar,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1E35Azbn,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2017-02-12T06:24:56.384+0000) > > So because we haven't had a female or black republican presidential nominee means they're all racist/sexist then? > > Okay you. Yeah sure why not. You can label anybody as anything nowadays i.e. news networks like CNN, MSN, and the NYTs as Fake News.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1E35Azbn,comment-id=0002000100010000,timestamp=2017-02-12T06:31:51.706+0000) > > Yeah sure why not. You can label anybody as anything nowadays i.e. news networks like CNN, MSN, and the NYTs as Fake News. CNN has earned the title of fake news by repeatedly making shit up and lying to the public. Just two days ago this happened. http://i.imgur.com/UTV1d53.jpg[/img] http://i.imgur.com/CaNUudV.jpg[/img]
: > [{quoted}](name=Zheta777,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1E35Azbn,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-02-12T06:06:27.371+0000) > > I don't ever remember trump playing the race card where if you don't vote for trump you are racist > > On the other hand people touted for a long time that if you don't vote for obama than you're racist > > And if you didn't vote for Hillary then you're sexist People calling it for how it is. You're a racist for not voting for Obama and you're a sexist for not voting for Hillary.
> [{quoted}](name=Sky of Smiles,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=1E35Azbn,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2017-02-12T06:12:59.536+0000) > > People calling it for how it is. You're a racist for not voting for Obama and you're a sexist for not voting for Hillary. wtf does your brain actually think this? Please tell me you're trolling..
: My Honest to Lord Complaint about "For Honor"
guard break would be too OP then. Right now they have a nice triangle going which is fine attack > guard break > defend > attack
D Bag (NA)
: I'm bored out of my mind
saw this when reading through the comments on that dear white people video on youtube. Probably just a coincidence http://i.imgur.com/mYsdaUa.jpg[/img]
: Some thoughts about practical communism.
: Guess I haven't gotten any dumber since I was young.
here's mine http://www.free-iqtest.net/images/badges2/l160.gif
: Hillary Clinton thread (◡‿◡✿)
http://i.imgur.com/74DfOZZ.jpg[/img] [original tweet](https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902?lang=en)
: > [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HX5zK8HN,comment-id=000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-04T18:46:33.945+0000) > > "During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers." > > Do you know how to research? Is it that hard to google? > > http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076 Do you know how to answer a fucking question? At least actually answer the question if you're gonna be an ass about it, I mean what the hell. Is this really that hard a question? Do I have to read a damn book everytime I ask a question, what the hell is wrong with you people on GD? You act like someone's trying to lure you into a dark alley everytime someone asks you a simple question.
> [{quoted}](name=ScissorsNstuff,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=HX5zK8HN,comment-id=0000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-04T18:48:59.821+0000) > > Do you know how to answer a fucking question? At least actually answer the question if you're gonna be an ass about it, I mean what the hell. > > Is this really that hard a question? Do I have to read a damn book everytime I ask a question, what the hell is wrong with you people on GD? You act like someone's trying to lure you into a dark alley everytime someone asks you a simple question. I see you failed 8th grade social studies. Sucks that you didn't pay attention.
Malza (NA)
: Trump's Supreme Court pick founded and led club called 'Fascism Forever'
: Has anyone ever changed their mind after being shown the other side by a GD political debate
I voted obama in 08 and 12 and trump in 16. Did some researching on my own instead of being a sheep to the mainstream media
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=000d0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-01T14:17:02.387+0000) > > not relevant, don't try to use a book that has nothing to do with this thread as a way to give something you say credit Man you sure got me good
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=000d00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-01T14:22:03.275+0000) > > Man you sure got me good it is extremely easy to do that
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Endogenic,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2017-02-01T13:36:30.713+0000) > > the quran literally says to kill the infidels, and the infidels are defined as being anybody that isn't a muslim > > hell you can still be considered an infidel even if you aren't the correct type of muslim If you think the bible or the old testament is any better on not telling you to kill infidels, here's them telling you to do the same thing: Deuteronomy 13: "6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again. 12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt." Deuteronomy 17: If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die. Luke 19:27: But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=000d000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-01T13:49:40.200+0000) > > If you think the bible or the old testament is any better on not telling you to kill infidels, here's them telling you to do the same thing: not relevant, don't try to use a book that has nothing to do with this thread as a way to give something you say credit
Malza (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Serial Memer,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-02-01T13:04:03.469+0000) > > We have finally reached the age where supporting someone is grounds for saying said person he supported caused it. > > > Holy shit kill ne. I never said Trump himself caused it, but yes that is the logic that is used for saying terrorists are caused by Islam.
> [{quoted}](name=Malza,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=kZg4U6NG,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2017-02-01T13:06:15.391+0000) > > I never said Trump himself caused it, but yes that is the logic that is used for saying terrorists are caused by Islam. the quran literally says to kill the infidels, and the infidels are defined as being anybody that isn't a muslim hell you can still be considered an infidel even if you aren't the correct type of muslim
Rock MD (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Proxy345,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0j0Gikdd,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2017-02-01T04:22:09.088+0000) > > I only got two words for those refugees: Tough luck > > > > Because the amount of homeless people in the US already outnumbers them and there's plenty of other countries in the world for them to move to. Alright then. If we can't help the refugees because we have to help the homeless, then I hope they're actually going to fucking help the homeless for once. Oh yeah, we can't, because we're too busy building an extremely inefficient, expensive wall that Mexicans are determined to get over, if only out of sheer spite. I'm not saying immigration shouldn't be curbed. I'm simply pointing out the wall is second only in stupidity to Patrick's "What if we take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else?"
> [{quoted}](name=Silvanduin,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0j0Gikdd,comment-id=00010000000000020000,timestamp=2017-02-01T04:26:54.205+0000) > > Alright then. If we can't help the refugees because we have to help the homeless, then I hope they're actually going to fucking help the homeless for once. > > Oh yeah, we can't, because we're too busy building an extremely inefficient, expensive wall that Mexicans are determined to get over, if only out of sheer spite. It's only a drop of water in the entire budget. we spend over $700 billion a year on our military. we spend up to $1 trillion a year on welfare programs, and this is only two things I have listed
Show more

Endogenic

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion