Dynikus (NA)
: >3 supports and 2 adcs in the last 5 releases. huh? {{champion:523}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:517}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=s9i3T2t3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-14T01:38:27.379+0000) > > huh? > {{champion:523}} {{champion:235}} {{champion:246}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:517}} It is an over exaggeration.
: Because everyone jumps the gun when a new champ comes out i cant remember the last time a new champ came out and everyone was crying that its terrible no one gives it time and then they over buff it then its perma banned then they nerf it to where its useless
> [{quoted}](name=BrightWîngs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tEnJEEo2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T21:59:04.274+0000) > > Because everyone jumps the gun when a new champ comes out i cant remember the last time a new champ came out and everyone was crying that its terrible no one gives it time and then they over buff it then its perma banned then they nerf it to where its useless Look at her rn buddy and tell me im wrong. She is a shit design
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jøkèr (NA)
: Call me crazy, but I feel like we are in preseason or something huh.
> [{quoted}](name=Jøkèr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E98wsEKE,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:51:15.576+0000) > > Call me crazy, but I feel like we are in preseason or something huh. And once again they made bad changes. So whats your point? In fact, yuou enjoy the shitty game state because thats the only way people like you can win.
Jøkèr (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E98wsEKE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T06:29:50.573+0000) > > I bet you have said the same thing ever since season 6. And I'd say it again for every season. Riot has made some dumbass decisions before, but they've made some good ones too.
> [{quoted}](name=Jøkèr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E98wsEKE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T13:42:04.101+0000) > > And I'd say it again for every season. Riot has made some dumbass decisions before, but they've made some good ones too. Their bad ones have currently out weighed the good ones by 5 to 1
Antenora (EUW)
: Mage Tanks? Don't you mean {{champion:50}} {{champion:13}}?
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aP07vl6N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-14T21:27:27.801+0000) > > Mage Tanks? > > Don't you mean {{champion:50}} {{champion:13}}? Not really. Swain is like an ap bruiser and ryze is an ap hyper carry.
Rioter Comments
iiGazeii (NA)
: Why wouldn't the warning be anything you're concerned about? That warning gives people plenty of time to get out of the way. The cast time is people's time to dodge, instead of a travel time. Senna's ult: 250 / 375 / 500 (+ 100% bonus AD) (+ 40% AP) on a 160/140/120 second cooldown. Ezreal's ult: 350 / 500 / 650 (+ 100% bonus AD) (+ 90% AP) on a 120 second cooldown, reduced by landing Qs. Draven's ult: 175 / 275 / 375 (+ 110% bonus AD) x2 hits on a 120/100/80 second cooldown Jinx's ult: 250 / 350 / 450 (+ 150% bonus AD) (+ 25 / 30 / 35% of target's missing health) on a 90/75/60 second cooldown. So no, Senna's ult does not do more damage than other global ults in any situation. Other global ADC ults do more damage on shorter cooldowns at every stage of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=iiGazeii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3533B1Wu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T12:03:42.687+0000) > > Why wouldn't the warning be anything you're concerned about? That warning gives people plenty of time to get out of the way. The cast time is people's time to dodge, instead of a travel time. > > Senna's ult: 250 / 375 / 500 (+ 100% bonus AD) (+ 40% AP) on a 160/140/120 second cooldown. > > Ezreal's ult: 350 / 500 / 650 (+ 100% bonus AD) (+ 90% AP) on a 120 second cooldown, reduced by landing Qs. > > Draven's ult: 175 / 275 / 375 (+ 110% bonus AD) x2 hits on a 120/100/80 second cooldown > > Jinx's ult: 250 / 350 / 450 (+ 150% bonus AD) (+ 25 / 30 / 35% of target's missing health) on a 90/75/60 second cooldown. > > So no, Senna's ult does not do more damage than other global ults in any situation. Other global ADC ults do more damage on shorter cooldowns at every stage of the game. You forgot ashe buddy.
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M5xNesix,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T05:00:03.454+0000) > > Or...and hear me out here... > > I understand the basic principal of "It's nearly fucking impossible to create a large game like League without any outside investment". > > Is that really an impossible concept? you know that league was based/heavily influenced off a VERY popular 3rd party custom game mod in warcraft 3.(dota) i am pretty sure that even without tencent the game would of still been quite popular.
> [{quoted}](name=frackphoneverifi,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=M5xNesix,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T23:36:40.742+0000) > > you know that league was based/heavily influenced off a VERY popular 3rd party custom game mod in warcraft 3.(dota) > > i am pretty sure that even without tencent the game would of still been quite popular. Thank you for speaking the truth.
Rioter Comments
: I still ban ekko even if Zac does well against him. I just dont want my teammates playing against that completely stupid champ.
> [{quoted}](name=doujinshiii,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KtWnhrht,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-04T05:14:49.828+0000) > > I still ban ekko even if Zac does well against him. I just dont want my teammates playing against that completely stupid champ. Preach it
: how about no, and they just increase overall turret health?
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=i8yW8Fvy,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-19T22:15:36.351+0000) > > how about no, and they just increase overall turret health? Then champs who are not ad or ap are just royally fucked.
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=94LgxFVh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T01:13:28.395+0000) > > Thats more balanced and interactive. What is your point? do you honest to god think the adc will be ok with sup stealing cs?
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=94LgxFVh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T01:27:30.363+0000) > > do you honest to god think the adc will be ok with sup stealing cs? You know if the support has relic has execute procs and they execute a cannon is 90 gold so then you and your adc will get 90. Making it 180 gold or 90 generated gold. So tell me how is that stealing???
: i think this is bs. they aren't taking out coin. they're already removing 3 items (1 is understandable, 1 is a household name, and 1 i've never used). coin is perfectly fine. it is to discourage the sup from stealing the adc's cs while also earning gold. relic is the opposite. you have to beat the adc to the cs so you can actually proc relic.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=94LgxFVh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-30T18:20:51.911+0000) > > i think this is bs. they aren't taking out coin. they're already removing 3 items (1 is understandable, 1 is a household name, and 1 i've never used). coin is perfectly fine. it is to discourage the sup from stealing the adc's cs while also earning gold. relic is the opposite. you have to beat the adc to the cs so you can actually proc relic. Thats more balanced and interactive. What is your point?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Honestly, I didn't want her to be a support. :/ I wanted a regular ADC... I get that they were interested in giving her synergy with Lucian and shit... but why? I don't want that. I wanted a regular ADC. Not yet another "support" who will fuck over actual ADCs.
> [{quoted}](name=OtterlyLost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0BAHpZNN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-29T20:39:38.825+0000) > > Honestly, I didn't want her to be a support. :/ I wanted a regular ADC... I get that they were interested in giving her synergy with Lucian and shit... but why? I don't want that. I wanted a regular ADC. Not yet another "support" who will fuck over actual ADCs. We dont want another kai sa
Juice (EUNE)
: But Zac shits all over Kha too. Zac and tanks are just broken atm.
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KtWnhrht,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T15:24:32.935+0000) > > But Zac shits all over Kha too. > > Zac and tanks are just broken atm. Not really. Zac is good because he can work with bursty champs except for kahs early game. Thats why you ban kha and play against ekko because ekko needs farm too and his early game is manageable for zac
Rioter Comments
Jakobi (NA)
: Im a support main and i climbed all the way to plat1 working on getting diamond. trust me, you can carry as support very easily.
> [{quoted}](name=Jakobi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I26Jci7L,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-25T12:28:05.284+0000) > > Im a support main and i climbed all the way to plat1 working on getting diamond. trust me, you can carry as support very easily. Dude my most recent game I got a Bronze 1 when i was playing zac jungle and we still won but still You should never ever get a fucking bronze player in gold 4 elo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Because he is a braindead meatshield of a tank, he is not supposed to deal this much damage without building any items.
> [{quoted}](name=plaga hominum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EuOLbRYw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-12T22:23:14.004+0000) > > Because he is a braindead meatshield of a tank, he is not supposed to deal this much damage without building any items. If you got hit by his cluncky ass kit then yeah its probably why you think he deals too much dmg. There are so many ways to abuse his combo to your advantage. He is high risk super high reward. Thats how tanks should be.
Jøkèr (NA)
: bruh. We havent even hit preseason yet. I understand your skepticism, but reserve your judgement until after you get into a few games of season 10.
> [{quoted}](name=Jøkèr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E98wsEKE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T06:07:08.557+0000) > > bruh. We havent even hit preseason yet. I understand your skepticism, but reserve your judgement until after you get into a few games of season 10. I bet you have said the same thing ever since season 6.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAU2B3zx,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-21T20:36:20.045+0000) > > It does though. If brand hits his W thats 4% from that item because of his passive burn. It is exactly why adaptive helm is such trash at countering it. The item deals 1.5% per second or 2.5% on slowed or immoblized. It has another passive that increases the damage the champion deals by 2%, stacking up to 5 times. That's not a 10% or 4% max health per second DoT.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAU2B3zx,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-10-21T20:43:54.092+0000) > > The item deals 1.5% per second or 2.5% on slowed or immoblized. It has another passive that increases the damage the champion deals by 2%, stacking up to 5 times. That's not a 10% or 4% max health per second DoT. It starts at 2% how ignorant do you have to be to understand that https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Liandry%27s_Torment go read the item. Tell me where you see 1.5 percent. Just please enlighten me sir.
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAU2B3zx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:59:46.727+0000) > >{{item:3151}} this shit deals 2% max hp per second per stack which can amount to 10 or more if you keep refreshing it. Lmao, that's not what the item does.
> [{quoted}](name=Darkdemon653,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAU2B3zx,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:37:43.033+0000) > > Lmao, that's not what the item does. It does though. If brand hits his W thats 4% from that item because of his passive burn. It is exactly why adaptive helm is such trash at countering it.
: see? mage items are busted
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bAU2B3zx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T19:05:05.837+0000) > > see? > mage items are busted Riot will just keep powercreeping until no one cares and moves on to other games for good.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Mage items are really bad.
> [{quoted}](name=HP Crookshanks,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0B5AAV1z,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-15T17:22:44.787+0000) > > Almost every mage builds the same items ({{item:3285}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3089}} ). They have too little flexibility compared to other classes. Their other items are really bad and too situational. > > > {{item:3157}} 's active has a really high cooldown and you usually die as soon as the active ends anyway. It can counter {{champion:238}} , {{champion:105}} etc. But Zhonya's give no mana which mages MUST build first and armor is the most unnoticeable stat in the game. They can still one shot you with their regular abilities. > > {{item:3102}} 's cooldown should be decreased at later levels because ability cooldowns also decreases and it's really annoying that the shield pops because of a single {{item:3285}} effect. > > {{item:3003}} was a really strong item after the AP item changes. But an AP item shouldn't be strong so it immediately got nerfed. Mage's mana pools(which it scales) are also got nerfed and illogically they have the worst mana pool at max level in the game now. > > {{item:3151}} is only good if the enemy team has high HP because it gives no flat magic pen now. > > {{item:3027}} is bad and rarely built because mages usually don't want to scale into late game because their damage is halved by a single MR item and mages don't stand a chance against a tank. > > {{item:3165}} is a nice counter to champions with sustain and it's flat magic is useful against squishies. But you have to fully build the item to get the grievous wounds. > > {{item:3174}} is mostly a support item. It used to be a great item but now it gives really bad stats and since {{item:1056}} gives no mana regen it's even worse and useless. Supports can make use of it because of their mana regen items but why would they build it when they have better choices? And they have to damage the enemy champions to use passive. > > {{item:3100}} is a bad item for mages and auto attack range is dangerous for them because they are squishy and immobile and mages usually have bad auto attack animation. I sometimes see {{champion:99}} and {{champion:115}} build it and they usually fail because they can't use the passive at all or die while trying to use it. > > {{item:3041}} gives good AP for it's cost IF you have 25 stacks but you lose 10 stacks when you die and it's really easy to kill mages because of their immobility and squishiness. > > {{item:3152}} has a nice active but it gives only 60 AP. > > {{item:3116}} 's slow is too weak after the nerf so only damage over time mages build it now like {{champion:63}} or {{champion:90}} . > > {{item:3146}} 's build path is bad and is too expensive. > > {{item:3030}} 's active could be better and {{item:3285}} is superior to it. > > {{item:3907}} 's active gives a really weak boost and it's too hard to gain 100 stacks so no one builds it. > > > I remind ALL mages are immobile and squishy with some exceptions: > > {{champion:268}} , {{champion:127}} and {{champion:115}} have dash/blink abilities in their kit but they are not reliable as real mobility abilites and clunky to use. > > {{champion:103}} 's ult has an insane cooldown despite not being a game changing ult so she's mostly immobile. > > {{champion:142}} is also immobile because when she uses her ult she blinks back to her cast location after 1 second. > > {{champion:8}} can be tanky because of his passive. Why would you change a build that allows you to 1v9?
Rioter Comments
: Riot your matchmaking is TRASH
> [{quoted}](name=kittyrína,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ZI4z2dyo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-09T15:45:33.303+0000) > > Riot really doesn't care about matchmaking at all, how is it a gold 3 has to have silver 1 in his team? its a whole division difference, whole skills, mindset and knowledge of the game difference, how am I supposed to carry a 2/13 jungle, 4/11 top and a fed bot? I was 8/0 with lux and I still couldn't carry, WHY is it every game has to be soooooooo draining and hard to win? WHY cant people get teamed with the SAME RANK TEAM AGAINST SAME RANK ENEMY TEAM? Some people may have good games due to luck, carry or simply a good game, they will get a good MMR but that doesnt mean they are on the SAME SKILL LEVEL AND KNOWLEDGE AS OTHER HIGHER RANKS JUST BECAUSE OF SOME GOOD GAMES RIOT. They have to get to OUR RANK THEN BE TEAMED WITH US. WHY EVEN GIVE US DIVISIONS IF ALL THAT MATTERS IS STUPID MMR AND KDA NOT THE SKILLS? Once I was winning a lot of games, as GOLD 3 i got PLATINUM PEOPLE IN MY TEAM?? WHY?? IM NOT THE SAME SKILL LEVEL AS THEM OR KNOWLEDGE AND THAT'S NOT FAIR ON THEM OR ME OR ENEMY TEAM. MATCHMAKING IS G A R B A G E ! When I hit plat this season I got non stop silvers on my team and the enemy team got mostly gold. So yeah I feel you. I was also just a support so the matchmaking is actually fucked. When can a Plat support carry silvers in a gold 1 elo game????
Rioter Comments
Audhulma (NA)
: No, I lose games because the match is nearly always a collective shitshow for one side, and there can be no draws. It's not because I have no trust in my teams -and I don't, they're random fools playing in the same non-professional level matches as me, so there is absolutely no reason to trust in their choices or skill- but because one or more people screwed up at just the right time, in just the right way, to cause the enemy team to win. That's not about trust, it's a simple inevitability; like death and taxes. The bigger problem is that people are too quick to lose their temper, and generally have a defeatist attitude at the slightest early setback. That shit causes matches to spiral out of control in the blink of an eye. Team composition does matter to a degree, but a strong composition isn't going to win you a game where everybody is suffering the consequences of bad in-game choices. It's the difference between a 5-30 blowout 15 min match, and a 15-27 20+ min match, but that's all it is in modern league. Any early-LoL veteran player can tell you how important team comp used to be compared to now. Modern league has so much damage and gold injected into the game that a single player is able to do what used to take cooperation between team mates to accomplish, but Riot doesn't acknowledge this being a problem worth talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZnlVUx0k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T02:37:52.335+0000) > > No, I lose games because the match is nearly always a collective shitshow for one side, and there can be no draws. It's not because I have no trust in my teams -and I don't, they're random fools playing in the same non-professional level matches as me, so there is absolutely no reason to trust in their choices or skill- but because one or more people screwed up at just the right time, in just the right way, to cause the enemy team to win. That's not about trust, it's a simple inevitability; like death and taxes. The bigger problem is that people are too quick to lose their temper, and generally have a defeatist attitude at the slightest early setback. That shit causes matches to spiral out of control in the blink of an eye. > > Team composition does matter to a degree, but a strong composition isn't going to win you a game where everybody is suffering the consequences of bad in-game choices. It's the difference between a 5-30 blowout 15 min match, and a 15-27 20+ min match, but that's all it is in modern league. Any early-LoL veteran player can tell you how important team comp used to be compared to now. Modern league has so much damage and gold injected into the game that a single player is able to do what used to take cooperation between team mates to accomplish, but Riot doesn't acknowledge this being a problem worth talking about. When people like you who do not want to play with the team and die 6 times to a hard carry then yeah it makes hope seem like a joke.
Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EnigmaticMachine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:34:00.853+0000) > > It matters a lot. A win is always better than a loss especially when you are picking meta chaps to win and non meta champs that lose. So then by this logic, meta champions that lose are shit then correct?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:37:28.280+0000) > > So then by this logic, meta champions that lose are shit then correct? You do not understand logic. If I say winning with meta champs is better than losing with non meta champs and 90% of the time then the team who does not go the meta champs will lose because they didn't pick the broken champs. If you lose with broken champs that's on the player. It is liked you completely took out the concept that a person plays the game not the champion. What you are trying to say is that when someone losses with a meta champ that are shit and that is correct. You shouldn't be losing with an obvious and clear advantage if your team counters 3 of their champs and you are running 3 to 4 meta champs and they are just doing their mains that are currently out of meta.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:18:07.388+0000) > > How many of those were garbage teams who lost horrifically? Does it matter?
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wPwEUvPi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-19T06:22:10.309+0000) > > Does it matter? It matters a lot. A win is always better than a loss especially when you are picking meta chaps to win and non meta champs that lose.
Rioter Comments
: Why would anyone downvote this? Seriously, why would _anyone_ downvote this? There is 100% _no reason_ Tryndamere's ult should ignore CC, and I say this as someone who plays Tryndamere on the semi-regular.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RQQoMpk1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-18T05:14:53.255+0000) > > Why would anyone downvote this? Seriously, why would _anyone_ downvote this? There is 100% _no reason_ Tryndamere's ult should ignore CC, and I say this as someone who plays Tryndamere on the semi-regular. It is the League community man. Dont ask why
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Juice (EUNE)
: Lol, I just took a glance at your match history... Damn. Tanks "being weak" is definitely not the reason you are losing matches. Lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:28:18.980+0000) > > Lol, I just took a glance at your match history... > > Damn. > > Tanks "being weak" is definitely not the reason you are losing matches. Lmao I dont play to win buddy. I play ranked only because I like seeing people rage about stupid things like you.
Rioter Comments
Juice (EUNE)
: Pro player is not trying to 1v9, pro play and solo queue are completely different. It's funny can't figure that out, but then again ... You are a tank player so ...
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:11:07.532+0000) > > Pro player is not trying to 1v9, pro play and solo queue are completely different. > > It's funny can't figure that out, but then again ... You are a tank player so ... You obviously cannot read. Why do you even bother trying. Classic ADC draven main.
: i dont just play tanks. but ok go spin to win my friend
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:12:27.848+0000) > > i dont just play tanks. but ok > > go spin to win my friend That rework was just another of many mistakes.
Juice (EUNE)
: You're just upset you can't pick a tank and then stall out the game vs better players on top till you outperform them in teamfights anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T03:00:37.819+0000) > > You're just upset you can't pick a tank and then stall out the game vs better players on top till you outperform them in teamfights anymore. How does that make any sense? It should be a strategy to stall a game if you have superior late game. Are you actually suggesting that everyone should be rengars with one shot .5 second kit combos and games should only last 20-25 minutes? Now I see why this game sucks. There are potatoes giving Riot feedback.
Juice (EUNE)
: Most tanks have around 50-51% win rate in solo queue They are not played often because they are boring, picked by autofills to prevent other people from carrying on top In jungle tanks are still good, they just can't solo carry 1v9 like they used to
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1Gr2cZZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:57:59.261+0000) > > Most tanks have around 50-51% win rate in solo queue > > They are not played often because they are boring, picked by autofills to prevent other people from carrying on top > > In jungle tanks are still good, they just can't solo carry 1v9 like they used to They never could unless you talk about sej. She was hyper buffed by Riot. So your point is still invalid dude. Thanks for trying. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/gN3EIUcI-tanks-need-to-belong-somewhere-in-this-game That was a post I made about tanks in the jungle and support roles. I agree with you that tanks are good in the jungle but they are still outclassed by assassins ad and ap.
Rioter Comments
Show more

EnigmaticMachine

Level 96 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion