Nadiri (NA)
: What to do if one of my mates says '' Time to feeed ''
stop being their friends would my first action, or at least stop playing with them, this game takes way too damn long, is way too stressful, and is just NOT fun when someone is losing on purpose, if it was 10 minute FPS matches whatever but you're in these games for like 30 minutes
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pakZf8Ky,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:44:31.585+0000) > > i'd suggest quitting, this game is trash, you really only have fun when you're winning and that's half the time, could you imagine doing anything else in life where only half the time it was fun, other than your job? Name fits the bill
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pakZf8Ky,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:46:34.882+0000) > > Name fits the bill you've been gold for more than 1 season, i know you know exactly what i'm talking about and if you don't yet you will in 1 more year or less
: > [{quoted}](name=Jorencice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aKAsFLoP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:31:59.648+0000) > > Lol all 10 of your are uninstalling instead of just banning him. Wow what a bunch of snowflakes. I'm not gonna keep wasting good time on a game that only continues to ignore the players and get somehow even worse when you think it couldn't get any worse. There's other games out there, pc games market is full of games that actually put in the bare minimum of effort.
> [{quoted}](name=Luigi Tortellini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aKAsFLoP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T00:42:48.392+0000) > > I'm not gonna keep wasting good time on a game that only continues to ignore the players and get somehow even worse when you think it couldn't get any worse. There's other games out there, pc games market is full of games that actually put in the bare minimum of effort. actually can't argue against this, as spazzy as the original post is, it's not like Riot listens to anyone anymore anyway
Madjack01 (EUW)
: I'd rather wait longer than play with premades.
i'd suggest quitting, this game is trash, you really only have fun when you're winning and that's half the time, could you imagine doing anything else in life where only half the time it was fun, other than your job?
: Is nobody going to say "thank you"?
https://www.twitch.tv/trick2g/clip/ThoughtfulSplendidSushiTriHard?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time
: Dodging in ARAM's shouldn't be so easy
the answer has been there since the beginning, and Riot would rather you have a bad experience than unlock all champions for everyone in ARAM so blame them, not us, don't punish us for not wanting to knowingly lose on purpose when it's easily avoidable.
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=00080001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T21:48:09.586+0000) > > If that's you're response you're responding entirely emotionally, > > am I wrong? > > You think it's better that people who want their support to work with them, who notice patterns, and make adjustments that are better for them and for their teams - to dodge. So you'd rather someone who is not serious about climbing be your adc? If that's so i'd be right in dodging your soraka pick as you clearly are not in the right mental place to handle this game > > I don't have to happily carry players who do not belong in ranked, and I most certainly will not accept being told to "just dodge" or that I shouldn't play because I don't want to do this. I'm happy for you and your bottom of the barrel support picks and how good you've gotten at this champion, but i'd prefer to play with people who are interested in climbing and pick things a little more competitive, and things not marked with the stigma of being a boosted player. If you pre-judge your allies by the champions they choose to play, then you're ALREADY a detriment to your team before the game even starts. As a side note, Soraka's not a 'bottom of the barrel' support, she's sitting at around 51% winrate(or she was before the recent minor tweak, but I don't think that will have changed her much - which makes her balanced. Additionally, if you play her RIGHT(ie. right skill order), her win rate is actually closer to 60%.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=000800010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T14:01:24.448+0000) > > If you pre-judge your allies by the champions they choose to play, then you're ALREADY a detriment to your team before the game even starts. > > As a side note, Soraka's not a 'bottom of the barrel' support, she's sitting at around 51% winrate(or she was before the recent minor tweak, but I don't think that will have changed her much - which makes her balanced. Additionally, if you play her RIGHT(ie. right skill order), her win rate is actually closer to 60%. it's actually practiced almost everywhere in life, except here for some reason it's suddenly not okay to notice negative patterns and try to avoid them because feelers get hurt. If you want to play a bottom tier champion mained by egirls, be ready to accept that most good players will avoid you
: I'm not sure I follow. The desire to be the best and therefore real the best rewards is why they play and teams try to sign the best players they can. Are you implying that pros streaming is a problem? Or do you think they don't listen to coaches? I'm also confused about the claim of super teams. It's not like Impact or Xmithie are top shelf players? Most of the best teams over the years have had a couple top stars and also had a weak link or two. I don't think NA has ever seen a super team.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=BJW5RWpj,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-15T06:14:56.477+0000) > > I'm not sure I follow. > The desire to be the best and therefore real the best rewards is why they play and teams try to sign the best players they can. > Are you implying that pros streaming is a problem? Or do you think they don't listen to coaches? > I'm also confused about the claim of super teams. It's not like Impact or Xmithie are top shelf players? Most of the best teams over the years have had a couple top stars and also had a weak link or two. I don't think NA has ever seen a super team. I agree, you didn't follow at all.
: You did say take it away wtf are you trolling, THE WHOLE POINT OF YOUR POST WAS TO ADD MUTE which takes away communication. Ok you should go and play a rpg since people like you have no place in any multiplayer game. Also again the point of mute is so you don't have to listen to toxicity NOTHING ELSE.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-05-15T13:13:40.745+0000) > > You did say take it away wtf are you trolling, THE WHOLE POINT OF YOUR POST WAS TO ADD MUTE which takes away communication. > > Ok you should go and play a rpg since people like you have no place in any multiplayer game. > > Also again the point of mute is so you don't have to listen to toxicity NOTHING ELSE. You're actually trolling if you think giving players the option to mute players in a situation is "taking away chat" if those players don't want to listen to you, why should they have to? There is nothing in a million years you could ever say that will ever be the difference between someone playing bad and them suddenly playing better. but talking to them and irritating them definitely makes them play worse you need education, I can tell you feel confused and angry about it A LOT
: how long is it usually before new champs go to 6300 BE instead of the release 7200 something
supposed to be a week, but for the past year or two it just seems to be whenever someone remembers... quality control has died at Riot
: Came back to LoL after 3 years, my experience
The game 3 years ago had a bit more solo carry potential, they've all but uprooted that in favor of appealing to morons who buy skins and log out
Reaper69 (EUW)
: DISABLE new/reworked champions in Ranked and make UNBANNABLE in Normals the first week after release
disable all players who pick new champions in ranked via launching them into the atmosphere IMO
: Well they did scrape out of Groups at MSI, but gonna bet they get 3-0ed by IG. And to be fair to the players, I doubt they have any say about who their coaches are. I'd wonder if maybe they banned Olaf to make sure he wasn't taken top lane? Still doesn't make much sense.
> [{quoted}](name=ChompyWulf,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=BJW5RWpj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T22:06:10.970+0000) > > Well they did scrape out of Groups at MSI, but gonna bet they get 3-0ed by IG. > > And to be fair to the players, I doubt they have any say about who their coaches are. > > I'd wonder if maybe they banned Olaf to make sure he wasn't taken top lane? Still doesn't make much sense. It's just idiotic that ever since these teams became about nothing more than money the quality of their play, synergy, and decision making on all levels has tanked, despite forging super teams
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:18:04.818+0000) > > for the 1 in 10 who plays her this way, i'm truly happy for them, but i will be dodging every soraka lobby still as I am not willing to risk the LP loss and potential ban for going off on yet another person sitting at tower never moving throwing a W at me every so often As someone who plays soraka relatively regularly, may I just say "Please do" because I'd really prefer not to play with someone who has that attitude. In fact, is there something I can do to mark myself as a soraka player so you can just pre-emptively dodge the games I'm in if we get matched together sometime before I pick - save time.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=0008000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-14T21:32:30.644+0000) > > As someone who plays soraka relatively regularly, may I just say "Please do" because I'd really prefer not to play with someone who has that attitude. In fact, is there something I can do to mark myself as a soraka player so you can just pre-emptively dodge the games I'm in if we get matched together sometime before I pick - save time. If that's you're response you're responding entirely emotionally, am I wrong? You think it's better that people who want their support to work with them, who notice patterns, and make adjustments that are better for them and for their teams - to dodge. So you'd rather someone who is not serious about climbing be your adc? If that's so i'd be right in dodging your soraka pick as you clearly are not in the right mental place to handle this game I don't have to happily carry players who do not belong in ranked, and I most certainly will not accept being told to "just dodge" or that I shouldn't play because I don't want to do this. I'm happy for you and your bottom of the barrel support picks and how good you've gotten at this champion, but i'd prefer to play with people who are interested in climbing and pick things a little more competitive, and things not marked with the stigma of being a boosted player.
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-14T05:57:53.441+0000) > > god I HATE that soraka is getting buffs, i despise ever playing with that champion because 9 out of 10 are some dude's girlfriend i get to babysit Im slightly offended. Soraka is a really good supp that can tilt a 1v1 in top/mid/jg from anywhere on the map with an R. She can poke down enemy adc and silence channeling ults. I feel like that is even more of a reason you would want her to be buffed
> [{quoted}](name=VanTurino,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-05-14T19:15:49.099+0000) > > Im slightly offended. Soraka is a really good supp that can tilt a 1v1 in top/mid/jg from anywhere on the map with an R. She can poke down enemy adc and silence channeling ults. I feel like that is even more of a reason you would want her to be buffed for the 1 in 10 who plays her this way, i'm truly happy for them, but i will be dodging every soraka lobby still as I am not willing to risk the LP loss and potential ban for going off on yet another person sitting at tower never moving throwing a W at me every so often
: Good exemple is TL VS SKT. Not banning Lee Sin even tough it's by far Clid best champion. Why waste a ban on Olaf instead of Lee Sin? I don't get it.
> [{quoted}](name=Yfrappefort,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=BJW5RWpj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-14T17:30:21.870+0000) > > Good exemple is TL VS SKT. Not banning Lee Sin even tough it's by far Clid best champion. Why waste a ban on Olaf instead of Lee Sin? I don't get it. this is exactly what i'm talking about they do this every international event, they repeatedly don't ban the champion that shits on them and HAVE THE AUDACITY TO PUT THIS APE DOUBLELIFT ON CAMERA SAYING "I JUST WANNA MAKE IT OUT OF GROUP STAGE" well then fire your fucking coach
: what's the point of getting ban for toxicity if most of the players will create another account ?
so that they can poison their new player experience and ensure that they're toxic too and slowly kill their own game while blaming the player base for the fact that they don't care enough to fix the problem.
CLG ear (NA)
: wow classic releases august 27th
"summer" JK you'll have just gotten back to school / college that week have fun as we go out of our way to go completely bankrupt!
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=szRytPV2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-14T06:06:25.575+0000) > > What other mobas are you referring to? Dota 2 which hasn't competed basically ever? cell phone mobas? Dawngate / Paragon that both went offline in a year? Dota 2's client is is miles above of league in graphical fidelity and features. Stop being a fanboy.
> [{quoted}](name=Staminaking,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=szRytPV2,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-14T08:16:17.733+0000) > > Dota 2's client is is miles above of league in graphical fidelity and features. Stop being a fanboy. Not being a fanboy, but when you make statements like league feels old and doesn't have features, then you say "well this game's client is better" ok? i'd rather play the game that is better in every other way considering the client effects nothing, except on this day it made me waste a minute of my life i'll never get back responding to double digit IQ posts.
Rioter Comments
Cloud273 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-05-14T05:57:53.441+0000) > > god I HATE that soraka is getting buffs, i despise ever playing with that champion because 9 out of 10 are some dude's girlfriend i get to babysit Fuk Thresh honestly. It will be nice to see other supports get played for once. Soraka is the only champ who actually needed buffs. The rest of them are completely unnecessary.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KHeh4qgW,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-05-14T06:08:14.455+0000) > > Fuk Thresh honestly. It will be nice to see other supports get played for once. Soraka is the only champ who actually needed buffs. The rest of them are completely unnecessary. none of the supports feel anywhere near as bad as last year when zyra would kill you by herself, except pyke of course who is basically the season 4 lee sin of this season, completely ignored despite being horribly anti fun to have in any game ever
: This game feels old compared to other mobas.
What other mobas are you referring to? Dota 2 which hasn't competed basically ever? cell phone mobas? Dawngate / Paragon that both went offline in a year?
: Honestly this is the most awkward set of champions to be receiving buffs I've ever seen.
god I HATE that soraka is getting buffs, i despise ever playing with that champion because 9 out of 10 are some dude's girlfriend i get to babysit
: I honestly think you need to dodge those situations more than mute them.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-14T03:43:59.843+0000) > > I honestly think you need to dodge those situations more than mute them. I don't have to really analyze this to know this opinion is wrong 1. you're extending queue times(something riot doesn't want i.e why we have autofill) 2. you shouldn't be punished simply for matching up with certain people 3. muting has always been riot's solution to comms you don't want to read / that are abusive i'm not losing tons of LP because of other people, i already lose 20% of the games i lose solely because of who i'm matched with, i'm not choosing to further lose more, i will dodge obvious situations where there is no chance of winning sure.
: Who are good junglers right now
jungle is awful right now because of the exp nerfs, people seem to be having the most success with support junglers / tanks like amumu, sejuani, reksai (until nerfed), hecarim
: 2 iron players in a silver game
you also get fresh level 30s in your game, they could be people who lost every game in aram or 3s or people who've never playedbefore and bought a bot-leveled account, solution - get out of silver 3/4 and you don't see it anymore
: I think that a lot of what's coming across here is someone who is disenchanted and has been playing for a long while and would like the option. When you've been playing for years and years at a particular role, you generally know which champs synergize and which ones don't and it becomes second nature. You also have support and carry players who won't care if their champions don't work together, because those are their BEST champions and they're just gonna make it work. In the long run its always better to rely on your own knowledge and your own knowledge of your champion array/skill sets when making choices in champ select. Unless my adc asks for a specific support, I play one that I know I can win on with or without him. I'm not for or against this measure in either case. Just saying that communication in the lobby has never been particular to my selections and win condition more than say, op.gg.
> [{quoted}](name=Wayward Fish,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:58:21.443+0000) > > I think that a lot of what's coming across here is someone who is disenchanted and has been playing for a long while and would like the option. > > When you've been playing for years and years at a particular role, you generally know which champs synergize and which ones don't and it becomes second nature. You also have support and carry players who won't care if their champions don't work together, because those are their BEST champions and they're just gonna make it work. > > In the long run its always better to rely on your own knowledge and your own knowledge of your champion array/skill sets when making choices in champ select. Unless my adc asks for a specific support, I play one that I know I can win on with or without him. > > I'm not for or against this measure in either case. Just saying that communication in the lobby has never been particular to my selections and win condition more than say, op.gg. this is only meant to be an option for people who do not want to talk to people in pregame lobby, there is no amount of reasoning that will ever make me feel like it is my job to explain competitive ranked play to new players, if you're so new that you don't understand what you're supposed to be doing you are likely going to lose whether i can read your typing and respond to you or not. The truth behind this game and ranked is that if you don't do your homework, you are only going to be a negative factor in the games unless your opponent is even less prepared. Again, there is no reason to type in this game ever. AND i'm not asking for chat to be taken away, I just want the OPTION to mute people there, I can mute them everywhere else, and I can leave the post game lobby, I cannot escape the pregame lobby without keeping it minimized constantly.
Cevrad (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Cevrad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-13T11:52:53.424+0000) > > Wait if you get tilted by this, or anything anyone says, maybe you shouldn't be online lmao Not wanting to be annoyed by children doesn't mean I shouldn't play a videogame, this is one of the VERY FEW games left in existence that has typing based chat only, and every other game that uses current generation comms has muting capabilities from the very second you could ever hear them, so my wish is only to be in line with other games
: The point of a chat is to communicate so you can work together taking that away is just stupid. I don't even think mute should be a thing but there are a lot of toxicity in game that requires it but there's the THING it's only in game rarely are people toxic before the game so adding it before the game starts doesn't do anything. Like your example is just you getting mad over NOTHING. Also the only time I see players say that is as a joke. Like the reason there is a mute is to stop you from hearing toxicity not so you can just ignore jokes.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-13T13:00:05.499+0000) > > The point of a chat is to communicate so you can work together taking that away is just stupid. > > I don't even think mute should be a thing but there are a lot of toxicity in game that requires it but there's the THING it's only in game rarely are people toxic before the game so adding it before the game starts doesn't do anything. > > Like your example is just you getting mad over NOTHING. Also the only time I see players say that is as a joke. > > Like the reason there is a mute is to stop you from hearing toxicity not so you can just ignore jokes. Where did i say take it away? Not everyone wants to read strategies that you won't be able to pull off and just want to focus on their own game, in solo queue i'm sorry it's not a team game, win your lane, or don't, farm up, get strong as you can, and play your role in teamfighting / taking objectives and move on, you really don't ever need to type to win these games, the games i win I almost never type in, the games where i see the most typing are games where people are losing.
: Report option yes, mute option no. Bad idea for several reasons. Ban requests Role trades Pick trades Counterpicks Strategy All more important than someone potentially being tilted from trivial jokes. Not to mention I could see the client bugging out and having everyone muted at the start.
> [{quoted}](name=Gajalaka Doodle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-13T14:31:52.874+0000) > > Report option yes, mute option no. Bad idea for several reasons. > > Ban requests > Role trades > Pick trades > Counterpicks > Strategy > > All more important than someone potentially being tilted from trivial jokes. Not to mention I could see the client bugging out and having everyone muted at the start. The people that would use this option are people trying to climb quickly that don't want to be tilted by morons, they'rre not taking ban requests, they're not trading roles, or picks with anyone and generally strategy talk all goes out the window when you realize your team cannot do what they say they're going to do or they forget Also keep in mind i'm not saying take the chat out of pregame lobby, i'm saying give people who don't want to read 15 years olds spazzing or being negative the option to mute people there so they can stay focused
: All these people talking about how communication is important. https://media.tenor.co/images/db26709894273e1fb9adad5e1759d461/raw (not sure if this image is gonna work) I literally win most if not all my games by perma-muting everyone (outside of mid lane because of the very rare chance someone actually calls mia) and emotes and playing the game. You don't need to type, Do baron. You just ping spam it. You don't need to type, play aggressive, you ping the target. 70% of the games you play are going to be filled with toxicity, shit talk, immature kids who still think that "That's what she said" jokes are funny and the occasional dick joke. It's honestly better for everyone if you could just mute all chats in general.
> [{quoted}](name=MrNuclearPumpkin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-05-13T17:56:23.406+0000) > > All these people talking about how communication is important. > > https://media.tenor.co/images/db26709894273e1fb9adad5e1759d461/raw (not sure if this image is gonna work) > > I literally win most if not all my games by perma-muting everyone (outside of mid lane because of the very rare chance someone actually calls mia) and emotes and playing the game. You don't need to type, Do baron. You just ping spam it. You don't need to type, play aggressive, you ping the target. > > 70% of the games you play are going to be filled with toxicity, shit talk, immature kids who still think that "That's what she said" jokes are funny and the occasional dick joke. > > It's honestly better for everyone if you could just mute all chats in general. exactly, all anyone uses the chat for is flaming and usually it's them saying shit that makes it obvious they have no clue what the fuck game they're playing.
: I play support. If I see my adc pick something I'm not familiar with playing alongside, I often ask them what type of support they need for it. Your 'mute solution' would simply lead to me NEVER getting an answer to that question and always picking unsynergistic champs.
> [{quoted}](name=Eleshakai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TOwdxnY2,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-13T20:28:20.005+0000) > > I play support. If I see my adc pick something I'm not familiar with playing alongside, I often ask them what type of support they need for it. Your 'mute solution' would simply lead to me NEVER getting an answer to that question and always picking unsynergistic champs. There is no reason to ask someone else what you should play in ranked. This argument is not great, and chances are very few people would use this option, but if I have to tell a silver / gold player to just play what they're good at since team comp barely matters there i'm going to be tilted and wish I HAD muted the team
Rioter Comments
: Why is this community so much against voice chat? Why is Riot listening to them?
voice chat would be harder to monitor, and people would have to go through listening to audiologs instead of chatlogs, they can't regulate it
Proxy345 (NA)
: Anyone tried a Tripleshot?
I pretty much exclusively drink Reign now, best working energy drink, feel great after drinking one, minimal to no crash
Yuùmí (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1pEaE0r6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-13T04:42:56.280+0000) > > imagine that, chatbans for flaming flaming 1 time "If you even wanna consider something that minor flaming" in a video game after being harassed all game. If that's enough for a ban than this community/game is going to shit
> [{quoted}](name=Yuùmí,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1pEaE0r6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-13T04:45:06.228+0000) > > flaming 1 time "If you even wanna consider something that minor flaming" in a video game after being harassed all game. If that's enough for a ban than this community/game is going to shit I mean, you're lying, it's not one time, or you just forgot about all the other times you did it, as someone who has been banned MANY times for yelling at boosted girlfriend egirl supports I know EXACTLY how you get chatbans, guarantee you have at least 2 games where you typed 30+ lines most of which were inflammatory
Yuùmí (NA)
: Apparently you can receive chat bans for saying "lol ur bad"
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjoy Losing,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oMvbVxpR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-12T22:35:03.025+0000) > > Weekends are always like this, when there's more children on the game suffers Hmm, I see Thanks for the advice, maybe I should try playings on weekdays, and then I will stop ranked if that doesn't work out
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oMvbVxpR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-13T03:00:54.725+0000) > > Hmm, I see > > Thanks for the advice, maybe I should try playings on weekdays, and then I will stop ranked if that doesn't work out There's always a lottery feel to ranked, not going to lie, but as you get better and better you'll find yourself influencing the wins / losses a lot more, especially if you work on being self aware. I find that mornings on the weekdays seem to be the easiest time to climb, anytime from like 7am eastern to 2pm eastern
SikhRS (NA)
: Is Clash Still Going to Be a Thing or Is it Abandoned?
seeing this post 10x an hour sure is great
: How do you balance 143 champions including runes and items?
you don't, but that's no excuse for HOW LONG the same champions have been overpowered, it's like they gave up, usually a champion would get 3 months of being OP max but the same ones have been strong for 2 seasons
: Any good duo q websites or discord servers?
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/looking-for-player
: I played a few ranked games today
Weekends are always like this, when there's more children on the game suffers
youthere (NA)
: Why are normal pings anonymous?
probably so that there is an option to ping a point of interest that doesn't fall into the other ping category, and to not flood the chat
: Is cho'gath and rammus good for climbing out of low elo
chogath is one of the worst champions for carrying, always has been, always will be rammus is good if your team can capitalize on your ganks, the lower your elo the worse this is going to feel
: Two ranked games for the first time in a week. I am crawling back into my cave.
playing on the weekend without a trusted duo is a waste of your time, almost a guaranteed loss
Cloud273 (NA)
: So a bill recently got proposed to ban loot boxes and microtransactions...
100% a good thing, games that offer p2w services ruin the experience for themselves, and those around them
: listen if you consistanlty do well you can win games. the best thing to remember is to just have fun. don't care about the outcame. guarentee you will see your wr go up.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dqdmqWYv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-12T04:52:48.504+0000) > > listen if you consistanlty do well you can win games. the best thing to remember is to just have fun. don't care about the outcame. guarentee you will see your wr go up. Even going into the game thinking this, and wanting this, it's hard when you have people who have no business logging into league of legends working against you on your own team, it's infuriating, and I want to mind my own business but since they ruined solo carrying, now it actually matters what my teammates are doing, whereas before if I was fed enough and CLEARLY years ahead of all 9 other players in the game i'd win, and now I can't if my worst teammate is bad enough, idk how to mentally get around this.
: Retaliation Strategy
You have to do this anyway or you just get shit stomped, the role is so bad you only get the people dumb enough to actually think they'll get anywhere by playing it (pre plat) I can't even stomach ranked without a duo, 99% of my banned accounts have come from having to play with some guy's girlfriend as my support who picks janna or sona or soraka and sits behind me the whole game, it's made me want to quit the role.
Rioter Comments
Azca33 (NA)
: Watching MSI is Depressing for NA Fans
It's because no matter how good a team does in NA, they don't play fast enough and aggressive enough to beat the chinese teams, with the game pushed so far forward now due to these, grade A totally not losing millions of players every month changes - korea adapted in the course of one season by grabbing aggressive key players to lead the charge into battle where faker and the rest just have to follow and teamfight well, NA took corejj, a great korean support but it's like grabbing outdated equipment, NA doesn't excel at anything, they've never taken gaming as seriously as china, korea, or EU, even in the days of everquest and WoW at its peak EU was always better and faster at completing things. Until we take it seriously and devote the same time to improving that they do, rather than just trying to make money, we will never win
Show more

Enjoy Losing

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion