: New Death Recap: I think not
I think it will just take some getting used to. It definitely permanently blinded me and scarred me for life the first time I saw it, but I think in the long run it will prove to be more useful. Basically, it includes the 1 thing that is most important - the damage type breakdown.
LasseKr (NA)
: Why is Yuumi banned so much in the LCS?
The biggest reason I've seen is that most supports have to put themselves in danger to really do their job optimally. While you normally focus the AD it is always an option to turn on the support, and can be the right move. Yuumi takes out that option. She can play suicidally aggressive and be immune to punishment. Also her Q can't really be dodged.
Moody P (NA)
: zoe is stupid for a couple reasons but her CC isn't one of them
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BpLjlY7r,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T10:34:56.942+0000) > > zoe is stupid for a couple reasons but her CC isn't one of them It kind of is though. It is basically a guarenteed hit if someone jumps in her face, which is what you would theoretically do to a long range poke/burst mage like her.
iSL98 (EUNE)
: Of course u are from high elo {{sticker:sg-lux}} Thanx but Im from eune server... do u have an account in it or in the pbe ?{{sticker:sg-lulu}}
Eh...I don't have an EU/PBE account. Sorry
SuchyKlusek (EUNE)
: Mode where we can play old/delete champions
League will have to be truly in its death throes for Riot to do something like actually trying a legacy server. So you know, wait a couple years.
Anatera (NA)
: Dodge skillshot
Dodge Skillshot. Hits MInion. Just kidding. Now they hit when they miss. {{champion:142}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:164}}
iSL98 (EUNE)
: Play 1v1 me ?,Im beginner wanna improve xd eune
I wouldn't mind playing some if you want to add me. I'm Dia 4 at the moment, if you consider that "high" elo. Mid is my secondary after jungle but I do play it.
: Opinion: "fun to play against" is the most bullshit term to ever exist
No. There are plenty of times I have fun while losing. There are plenty of times I have no fun while stomping. You could have said "fun is subjective while balance is not" but no, you want to tell me that balance = fun. Winning is not the only thing fun in this game. You're just wrong.
: Pick Rate 4.85% 204 Win Rate 60.29% hue 68% win rate at 40min+ hue his jungling on the other hand seems to be way underpowered 47% winr ate on that bad boy slightly strong i think the ban rate is because he is new and people don't want him first timed in their games more than he is actually strong
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=irHW6EA2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-13T07:51:34.996+0000) > > Pick Rate > 4.85% > 204 > Win Rate > 60.29% > > hue > 68% win rate at 40min+ > hue > his jungling on the other hand seems to be way underpowered > 47% winr ate on that bad boy > > slightly strong > i think the ban rate is because he is new and people don't want him first timed in their games more than he is actually strong Higher than 60% winrate = "slightly strong" {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Salron (NA)
: yeah man her early game is so trash that she has ZERO losing matchups https://puu.sh/D74nw/df7ca3b042.jpg utter trash right
> [{quoted}](name=Aarron,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=K8e49OWk,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-29T15:58:33.211+0000) > > yeah man her early game is so trash that she has ZERO losing matchups > https://puu.sh/D74nw/df7ca3b042.jpg > utter trash right The link you provided shows her winrate against Wukong at a respectable 49.6%...and over 50% against every other champion in the game. So yeah, _technically _ not 0.
Sucction (OCE)
: Funnily enough after one and a half items, it's 1.33 cooldown :D
> [{quoted}](name=Sucction,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dEtObJ2Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-23T07:12:27.533+0000) > > Funnily enough after one and a half items, it's 1.33 cooldown :D I assumed he meant the CC part. 1.33 x 3 = 4.
: What's a juggernaut?
> [{quoted}](name=Mordepool,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=a0O2eMp3,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-21T21:55:46.540+0000) > > What's a juggernaut? When describing absolutely any champion, we usually include some form of the phrase "shits on immobile melees". These are those champions.
: Well, you're going to regret it if you ever come back, which you probably will.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahngarthor,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FwZJzflQ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-06-19T19:33:07.942+0000) > > Well, you're going to regret it if you ever come back, which you probably will. He'll regret not doing it if he does come back though. Ayyy
Gall (NA)
: Ghostcrawler appreciation thread
Thanks for getting me to quit this game.
: @Riot Keep Pyke's Emote the Same
**_He _** looks really familiar. Almost exactly like the old Swain. Just missing the weird hairstripe.
: Don't worry. Poppy is getting 5 movement speed back. Carefull balance team, you don't want to overbuff her! A very good post by the way. Don't forget to mention Lux, who got a ton of buffs.
> [{quoted}](name=Zálamander,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Pa5dVUvQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-16T07:34:06.885+0000) > > Don't worry. Poppy is getting 5 movement speed back. > > Carefull balance team, you don't want to overbuff her! > > A very good post by the way. Don't forget to mention Lux, who got a ton of buffs. But Lux was also underpowered and remains sub 50%...?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: So let me get this straight: Boards complained for two years straight about junglers farming. They said that they didn't gank enough, had too much control of objectives, were too heavily rewarded for afk farming in a situation where they didn't have to risk laning against someone, and would emerge from the jungle in mid game (always with a fully stacked feral flare / devourer enchant, according to boards) and run an unholy rape train on the enemy team. Now boards is complaining that the jungle is too gank centric; that the junglers spend too much time camping and ganking lanes when jungle camps have DECADES long respawn timers, offer low amounts of gold, and deal more damage than they used to. Make up your fucking mind. The jungle either has to be farm centric or gank centric. If you have camps with respectable respawn times that reward appreciable amounts of gold and xp, farming will ALWAYS be superior to ganking because it does not depend on another player cooperating.
> [{quoted}](name=MorganFreemanBot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Up4lRGmr,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-04-19T19:21:43.145+0000) > > So let me get this straight: > > > Boards complained for two years straight about junglers farming. They said that they didn't gank enough, had too much control of objectives, were too heavily rewarded for afk farming in a situation where they didn't have to risk laning against someone, and would emerge from the jungle in mid game (always with a fully stacked feral flare / devourer enchant, according to boards) and run an unholy rape train on the enemy team. > > Now boards is complaining that the jungle is too gank centric; that the junglers spend too much time camping and ganking lanes when jungle camps have DECADES long respawn timers, offer low amounts of gold, and deal more damage than they used to. > > Make up your fucking mind. The jungle either has to be farm centric or gank centric. If you have camps with respectable respawn times that reward appreciable amounts of gold and xp, farming will ALWAYS be superior to ganking because it does not depend on another player cooperating. No that is completely a false dichotomy. Camps that give no gold and take forever to respawn means you HAVE to gank. Camps that are super rewarding means you shouldn't gank unless its easy/safe/free/etc. In both cases your choice is made for you and that is the problem. I should have to make a decision between doing the two, not have it be obvious 100% of the time.
: Your comparison isn't valid because you ignored the parts of Kha'Zix's list that were nerfs in order to better prove your point to people that weren't fully informed of what the complete set of changes was. Kha'Zix had power funneled into his core gameplay loop and out of other powerful, but less visible things like his early clear speeds and safety.
> [{quoted}](name=RiotRepertoir,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vB2zHqyM,comment-id=000d00030000,timestamp=2018-04-11T20:50:21.801+0000) > > Your comparison isn't valid because you ignored the parts of Kha'Zix's list that were nerfs in order to better prove your point to people that weren't fully informed of what the complete set of changes was. Kha'Zix had power funneled into his core gameplay loop and out of other powerful, but less visible things like his early clear speeds and safety. No comparison of buffs between Wukong and Kha'zix is valid because one was overpowered to begin with and the other wasn't. Kha'zix also has 7x the playrate as Wukong. Down from 13x the playrate.
brônco (NA)
: I don't think your example of release evelynn is good because she was complete dogshit and didn't burst anybody
> [{quoted}](name=brônco,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=y0WX3UKZ,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-11T16:35:08.876+0000) > > I don't think your example of release evelynn is good because she was complete dogshit and didn't burst anybody Maybe but could build boots and 5 sunfire capes and burn people to death without ever giving any indication of what was damaging them.
: It's funny because Khazix at lvl 6 has Rengar's ult permanently up. Shaco has it up every 6 seconds.
> [{quoted}](name=FrostQueensPlane,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MlvhqK85,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-04-11T07:41:48.686+0000) > > It's funny because Khazix at lvl 6 has Rengar's ult permanently up. Shaco has it up every 6 seconds. *a better version of Rengar's ult. Also Twitch has a slightly better version that resets on Q.
: Smart as you? If you were smart you would of joined in and harrsed them with YOUR W. If you cant beat them join them mentaility mea s your literally always having fun. Ignore your pride and dignity like me and become a wolf in sheeples clothing you get the best of both worlds. Safety in the flock and the ability manipulate the actual sheeples.
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zAGFvzhO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-03T14:15:40.439+0000) > > Smart as you? If you were smart you would of joined in and harrsed them with YOUR W. > > If you cant beat them join them mentaility mea s your literally always having fun. > > Ignore your pride and dignity like me and become a wolf in sheeples clothing you get the best of both worlds. Safety in the flock and the ability manipulate the actual sheeples. They are already trolling. They lost 27 games in a row. You can't troll them when they are already trying to lose.
Tf 420 (NA)
: pink wards cost 75 gold and have no cooldown and qss costs 1300 gold and has a 90s cd
> [{quoted}](name=Tf 420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=U5sKXjAx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-26T02:17:06.651+0000) > > pink wards cost 75 gold and have no cooldown and qss costs 1300 gold and has a 90s cd Pink wards could cost 1300 or 0 and they still wouldnt help against Vayne/Kha/Akali etc
koshkyra (NA)
: starts listing failed reworks doesnt mention {{champion:7}} ???
Low Hanging fruit - {{champion:96}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:90}} All these reworks were later reverted/reworked again/"reverted" in the form of stat changes to something similar. also {{champion:72}} {{champion:2}} were failures but have seen less done about them. Skarner basically re-forgotten and Olaf was simply buffed back to viability. I'd argue {{champion:50}} {{champion:113}} but I'm sure people will say they are better because hurdurr they are stronger now therefore the rework is good.
: Dude. This isn't going to make it useless on anyone. It's *equalizing the impact of it*. Meaning now {{champion:84}} and {{champion:238}} get the same number of procs on it. It will be a minor nerf to champions who blinked/jumped around a lot *and* ran the rune, such as Katarina, since it won't be up for every trade (effective 1s cooldown on live, since it's up for 4 seconds and has a 5 second cooldown. That's basically no cooldown). This has the double benefit of power being able to be shifted from the rune to the champion as needed, and with the rune being able to be balanced in a way that it doesn't ruin the champions running it. Basically: This will only be a nerf to the champions that *can* (**and** do) blink every 5-10 seconds. Katarina, Akali, Irelia, Fiora...*Those* are the ones affected by it. Not the ones who only use it rarely, or at the start of the fight, like Aatrox, Zed, Evelynn, or Azir. It's a nerf to abuse cases. Meaning it can be made good on people who don't abuse it.
But you can't control when it gets consumed. The champs who dash a lot actually won't be able to use it at all because its going to be on cooldown when they need it. It will only be useful on a much smaller pool than before - the ones who only dash when they are actually fighting and never otherwise.
: What are you talking about, I always assume that hitboxes are at least 6x the size of the visible projectile.
> [{quoted}](name=Xion Moonray,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tYzABETb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-20T19:48:16.590+0000) > > What are you talking about, I always assume that hitboxes are at least 6x the size of the visible projectile. Unless its Warwick ult. Then you just have to remember that there is no actual hitbox.
Kazekiba (NA)
: Wukong and Xerath passives are pretty horrible. Shyvana's would be if it didnt give her bonus damage on smites. Garen's passive doesn't suit his ideal builds now, where he builds Youmuus + Crit. It's pretty bad pre-16 anyway.
Wukong's passive is pretty good. Boring but good.
Ifneth (NA)
: Professional players can complain all they want. Qtpie and Sneaky coined the ADC in 2017 meme. As long as they don’t try to discourage people from playing the game or intentionally make Riot look bad, it’s fine.
QTPie wasn't a pro at the time. He was in, out, and back in recently (I think?)
: Upvote.exe BadSeason = year - 2010; GoodSeason = BadSeason - 1; Print("S"+BadSeason+" sucks Riot S"+GoodSeason+" was better fix your game");
I only ever hear 3 and 5 mentioned as the good ones. Sometimes people like 2.
: yeah, if you aren't warding drag against warwick your doing it wrong.
Its level 3. Sidelanes are just getting their second minion wave.
: Is a Wukong rework something Riot has even discussed?
Wukong is strong enough. Please don't mess with him.
: Most mid laners work like that though They hit an ability and combo you from there.
It would be nice if Riot started changing that.
: I think you're right. I was told differently by someone here and the patch notes say 1.0.whatever but I *REMEMBER* him coming out at the start of s2 with Xin Zhao following him shortly back in 2012.
Xin was actually the first champion released after the official launch of the game. He was released concurrent to the start of Season 1. 2nd was Vlad and 3rd I think was Galio, btw.
: You mean this original? https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/ETU7kmwvINLuY90fw0pw_Dn9SxCgdVsxRm0o8bSBheJBsa1-Ian_jew97fSjBX8UDPXviRuRPa3VWxn8DNSa4UfY27kBndvI4CQ77rmYDLSJ88afeUUVPMzKhBpRks15qabVciRyyfFPCyQ1G0DO2rk4VAA=w512-h288-nc
I actually do think that one was the best. The 2nd one was decent too though - had the best face.
Tyvan (NA)
: I drew a fishy
Oh Subnautica. It gave me a week and a half reprieve from LoL. Now I'm back to HoI and WT and remembering why I quit WT for LoL. I'm slipping back in. Someone save me.
: > [{quoted}](name=nelogis,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ek3E7adt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-30T14:15:03.745+0000) > > I heard (could also be wrong here) that CertainlyT is designing an ADC champion next!! > > Are you hyped for the RNG 5000 range interactive and counterplayable auto attacks?!! LESGOO!! CT already made an ADC {{champion:429}} before, and Zoe just came out so I highly doubt CT is making the next champion.
> [{quoted}](name=MetaVolca,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ek3E7adt,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-01-30T14:27:58.524+0000) > > CT already made an ADC {{champion:429}} before, and Zoe just came out so I highly doubt CT is making the next champion. They develop multiple champs at the same time. Just because his isn't next doesn't mean he isn't working on one.
: > [{quoted}](name=McFatal,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5uNxEQIp,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-08T07:20:01.864+0000) > > Every player for every game ever to have existed* "qq this balance team has no idea what they are doing." In the past 15 years of my gaming life I have seen halo fans, gears of war fans, starcraft2 fans and many more claiming amd raging that the balance team for their game "is incompetent" and "should be fired". I hate to break the news to you but they are doing their job, and probably a lot better than YOU ever could. Stop being like everyone else on the internet, use your brain for two seconds and think abiut what you say when yoir mouth opens.
Relic - the company that balanced the Wirblewind by accidently putting in a bug that multiplied one of its values by 100x and leaving it in because it actually worked.
Camnopg (NA)
: Calm down everyone- please realize that this is pre-season and RIOT is just testing stuff. Your responses do matter, so yes, keep them coming, but calm down. The pre-season will last until Mid January and they will listen to your responses and test the game to balance everything out. It's like this every pre-season.
Its just Preseason. Its just after a major update. Its shortly before Worlds. Its just End of Season. Its just Preseason. Riot has kept up a revolving door of excuse for nearly 2 years as to why its ok the game is never good.
: https://www.idrlabs.com/graphic/ocean?p=40,53,51,48,50 K Is being in the middle generally good?
> [{quoted}](name=Kinkou Order,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3Zk9s4KE,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-12-25T20:49:00.828+0000) > > https://www.idrlabs.com/graphic/ocean?p=40,53,51,48,50 > > K > > Is being in the middle generally good? I'd argue that its Neutral, Good, Neutral, Bad, Bad to be high in the respective traits. People will vary on agreeableness but neuroticism is pretty much all bad.
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: >Furthermore, one anecdotal case (if true) does disprove certain claims, namely those stating something never happens or doesn't exist. But that's not the case here.
Which I mentioned in my post - There is no claim.
Sraeg2013 (EUNE)
: Hey, look at my anecdotal argument that totally disproves your claim!
There is no claim. Furthermore, one anecdotal case (if true) does disprove certain claims, namely those stating something never happens or doesn't exist.
: People will really find ANY reason to complain about yasuo huh. Blitz Q has one of the most broken hitboxes in the game but yas having his windwall start from behind him is a game killer and makes the champ braindead.
If Blitzcrank could rightclick someone for 500 DPS with 2 items we could compare their kits equally.
Barkley (NA)
: Almost as cancer as Tristana's W. Almost.
Arakadia (NA)
: > No matter what, she will eventually kill you if she isn't killed herself. This applies to literally all champions.
{{champion:57}} No it doesn't.
: " I'm a [insert rank] smurf. " " I will carry." " I'm a [insert champion] one trick." So many different, longer ways, for saying: *swooooooooosh* **DEFEAT**
1 and 2 yes. 3rd is only a red flag if its some weird offrole for the champ. "I'm an ADC Nunu onetrick"
: Daily Reminder: Sometime Supports Aren't Bad at Skill Shots
Non-Daily reminder - its actually really easy to dodge skillshots when there is only one threat you have to worry about. It gets exponentially harder the more enemy champions can throw them out. Watching the lone {{champion:53}} in a siege is a piece of cake, but when {{champion:101}} , {{champion:202}} and{{champion:43}} are all shitting fire at you, you either roll them over or get poked to death very fast.
Daunt (EUNE)
: The thing is that some champions have toxic or outdated kits and need to stay in the gutter until their reworks. If you try to buff those kinds of champions they end up grossly overpowered for like a month or 2. Another reason why they're not changing them might be the fact that they don't have a solid direction in which they want to take the champion. I mean Skarner was changed to the point where he has special altars on the Rift. They can't really work on him without giving him a pretty big update. I actually wish more champions would stay in the gutter until Riot decides to rework them just because they end up ruining the game if they are even a little bit viable. And it makes Riot react faster to the problems slating these problematic champions up on the update schedule. Also those buffs don't do a lot to Karthus. He has a lot of problems which can't be solved simply because he'd be too overwhelming to play against if he's good.
That is exactly the problem with Yasuo though. There is no kit more toxic than his right now and only twice have there ever been. He needs the Poppy treatment - to be immediately gutted the second anyone finds a way to make him viable. None of this "every champion deserves to be viable" bullshit. They did it with Evelynn. They did it with Poppy. They need to do it with Yasuo. Leave him at a permanent 30% winrate until they get be bothered to fix him.
: The original idea was that it would help you autoattack someone to loot them, but the extra range clearly isn't necessary and feels pretty extraneous/distracting from the primary purpose of Kleptomancy- the rune is quite functional without the range. A lot of people didn't even know about it
Doesn't that just widen the gap between the edge-case users and other champions though, then?
dominusx (EUNE)
: Yeah i'm sorry. adcs burst harder from range you are right. Kha gonna do around 1200 with a full combo on a low armor target adcs gonna do double that cause they wont be gated for 2 seconds till the Q comes up again.
But you can actually hit the ADC back.
: > [{quoted}](name=Fairyfleur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EErpidrr,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2017-11-27T17:48:51.818+0000) > > The board's flavor of the month currently is: Zoe and ADCs. When haven’t adc been the subject for a circle jerk?
Start of 2017. It just been roughly the last 8 months or so.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ManWithNoBeard,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NazcB9vW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-16T14:21:30.498+0000) > > I do not think Wind Wall is the problem, It is his crit. No champion should do that amount of damage. u mean 10% less damage than almost every adc?
Show more

Enloct

Level 146 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion