Jamaree (NA)
: The counterplay is that he sacrifices mobility and a slow that actually does damage, and kiting. So you want to know the real reason why Nasus slow is so strong? It is twofold. There are 104 champions in LoL who have slows in their kit. 8 of those champions with slows, their slows don't do any damage. One of those slows is tied to a harder CC, Fiddlesticks with fear, so it doesn't count only as a slow. Out of those 7 remaining slows, 5 of them are AoE leaving just two single target slows that don't do damage and they are Nasus and Zilean. Zilean slow is just as hard as Nasus and can have as just as hard of a slow but has half of the duration, but because of the rest of his kit, he can get his slow out far faster then Nasus can. So his slow gets to be so hard because that is all it is, a slow. It isn't a snare, it isn't a stun, or a root, it is an MS and AS slow that does no damage on only a single target and when you couple it with the rest of his kit, a kit that has no mobility to realistically close the gap on its own, he needs a slow that strong. So if they want to nerf his slow, they have to give him some kind of compensation, whether it be giving the slow damage, increasing his own MS when he uses it, something.
So your saying, if we make a cc that does no damage, has a high cd its ok if that single cc is completely broken{{champion:45}} . So why did {{champion:91}} lose his silence again???
: Nasus with tri force ms and boots with the ms from a hit is 432 a wukong with boots ms is 390 that is a difference 42 that is a bit less then boots that is not a lot even with the slow you can still run from him you will take damage yes but you can still get away and also the only time where he is close enough to do that is when you want to fight him or you're out of position and should be punished I also said walk away when he hits his w and you can't fight him so how will he hit you if you're already running away. I love that people complain about nasus w but can't give a good argument against it. Also who cares if it is nasus w is the most complained about part his kit I have heard way more complaints about veigar w does that mean it should be nerf hell no and should teemo blind and shrooms be nerfed because almost then everyone hates them no it is a dumb reason to nerf somthing.
nasus pushes E, kills minions speeding him up as he casts wither on you, now your forced torun straight through the E for full damage as he permanently gets the move speed, then he gets in melee range, pops R, and is PERMANENTLY gaining move speed from the R ticks, then he just qs you repeatedly. Nasus can force 1v1s come mid game at any time he chooses, either by the strat above, or by just pushing to tower and forcing you to defend. IF you choose to let the towers fall, then the inhibs, then the nexus, then how is that counterplay? Duelists in general are toxic by design when turrets are so weak they can ignore you and hit the structure your under. (nasus can typically do this vs auto attack based champs like vayne/quinn top if he gets an early lead via jg help)
: Oh I think if you build Swifty boots you can reduce the amount he actually slows you for! Edit If you're in champ select and you see a Nasus, you can take the Tenacity rune over bloodline and alacrity (if you're taking the precision tree anyways.) Then if you do end up getting a swifties, you'll be able to reduce the duration of the slow and the amount you're actually slowed for. For Nasus he only is able to get 1 CC ability for a tank and it's not technically a root or a stun. It lets you move quite a bit / flash AND can be removed completely with QSS/Cleanse/Miks. On top of that it doesn't do any damage whatsoever. And then the complaint is that he at 45% CDR he can do that. He needs 3 items minimum to achieve that level of CDR, depending on if he get IBG or Triforce. He can get 5 from runes (assuming inspiration tree and not sorcery) , 20 from IBG/Frozen Heart, 10 from Visage, and 10 from 1 more random item depending on the game. That's a lot of time to shut him down early before he can reach those items.
You could just go tenacity boots for 35% less slow power AND DURATION, then go tenacity masteries for up toa 70% gimp innasus slow AND duration. But its more the problem nasus has if he ISNT 1v1ed or stopped. His q WORKS ON STRUCTURES, this means you HAVE TO STOP HIM, which means you send more than 1, which means 3v4 mid lane goes down and so does the dragon. Nasus and tmere and in some cases singed are enbalers of unfun strats.
: No one named Darius or Master Yi can kill Nasus alone after 20 minutes. +100 champions in the game, none of them can do shit against him unless he's greatly outnumbered. That's speaks loud how fair this champion is.
Swain can, he can literally push R and walk casually away from nasus for both of their ults durations.
Eons3 (NA)
: Soraka can duel a jax top for most of the game, she does alot more than heal and "sometimes peel" her q damage is 230 plus 35% ap ona 5 second cd, with a ludens echo and liandrys torment, she can do like 600 damaeg per q every 3 seconds or less, while slowing you. Its kinda funny tbh. I dont fear soraka for her W i fear her for her E tbh.
BlasttoGrip (EUNE)
: Why waste a new support champ release only to make them a variation of a Janna or Soraka. Those champs are designed to do only 2 things: spam heals and sometimes peel. There is only so much you can give those types of champs and if you give them more cuz of originality, that would be super OP. And you know most champs these days have a unique design and gameplay cuz Riot focuses on that first rather than let's make another champ that has a point and click heal for their allies...
Soraka can duel a jax top for most of the game, she does alot more than heal and "sometimes peel" her q damage is 230 plus 35% ap ona 5 second cd, with a ludens echo and liandrys torment, she can do like 600 damaeg per q every 3 seconds or less, while slowing you. Its kinda funny tbh. I dont fear soraka for her W i fear her for her E tbh.
: First they have to fix their itemisation and playstyle Purely defensive *buff and healing* casters like Soraka, Janna and Sona after they nerfed her base stats (making her spawn W) should not be possible. All of them have to follow Nami or Rakan, who have healing/shielding/buffs but also very strong, risky enemy interaction (for them it’s their CC). Janna has her tornado but her easy to hit, no need to aim ult kind of acts as a buffer for when she fails so it lowers her risk, but it’s much better than when she used to have a short shield cool down and no auto attack passive The reason for this is because it’s bad design to have champions hide behind other champions without having some skill check like skillshots. It’s like taking the advantages of Xerath and Yi, less space to retaliate, no need to aim, and none of the disadvantages Itemisation is pretty okay because ardent rewards you for autoing as well and athene’s encourages you to deal damage, but more AP carry items with %heal and shield would be nice
Problem isnt their healing, its the fact they have damage. Nami has similar damage to xerath(without his R) and so does soraka, and sona and so on. The healing while being Strong and annoying isnt bad if its just 1 champ being equal to 2 or 3 champs tankiness wise, its the fact that its 2 champs that are both equally as bursty as your champs(or at least 80% of the way there) WHILE ALSO being tankier than you, and having cc.
usul1202 (NA)
: What would they add? You've got Janna as your shield focused disengager, sona for aoe healing, nami for early healing and cc, raka for focused healing, and lulu for shieldbot buffer. The only archetypes they don't have that I'm decently familiar with are a heal over time focused healer (which I don't think would fare well in league) and someone who heals by doing damage, which would instantly cause boards to flip shit.
{{champion:82}} Feels like you much like all adcs, have missed the point of my W...... You arent supposed to dash OUTA melee range of the enemy adc. GOD dang it STOP RUNNING FROM THEM. /facepalm Ok lucian ok we get it im useless sure. K. ENEMY has been slain Ha now we have an actual adc {{champion:51}} Muaahahahah.
: Funny thing.... Before they were reworked they were never in the patch notes... Maybe they were fine BEFORE they got gut... reworked.
Favorite champ was prerework galio. I just loved maxing shield, and walking at minion lines. HIT ME HIT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ah teemos/malz/brand/cass hates that kinda crap. His R was amazing to Fun champ. didnt care he was ugly just had the most fun on him.
: It's because they are three very strong pro picks due to their huge CC, damage, and follow up ability. What I do not understand is why Riot never seems to go half way anymore. They either buff to an obvious extreme ( I mean seriously 90% AP ratio on galio's q is ridiculous no matter how you slice it) or they seem to completely fuck the draw of the champion but then when they come out being less than satisfying (sej) they never take a step back and split the difference.
Or they nerf in a way we cant even see. Brand -1%, graves -.015% attackspeed, jax -1.4 ad XD wtf kinda changes.
: Her ganks have the same effect as an Udyr gank, Nocturne gank, Poppy Gank, Xin Gank, Yi Gank, Trundle gank pre level 6....
I think most yis get fed BEFORE lvl 6. They casually walk behind you, the enemy laner is hitting you in the face as your forced to walk away(free damage) you casually walk back into the bush you came from and the enemy now loses lane. :D Then you W till passive is charged, flash alpha E on, right click and do like 350 damage instantly procing anything like electrocute or with predator boots red smite or electrocute. Alll your listed jgs can do like 400 damage in the span of flash <insert ability here>. Thats the problem laners have. Kill or no kill, sure it puts the jg behind enemy jg in safeness, but if top is dead and behind and enemy is dead, then top lane jg just opened up for yi for the rest of the game XD.
Infernape (EUW)
: Learn how to animation cancel and her ability combos. If you don't know what it is, the gist of it is that Riven can deliberately shorten or stack her animations to put out damage faster in a hell of a lot of ways. Check out Exil on YouTube. He's a Riven main and pretty much how I learned to play her. The RivenMains subreddit is also pretty helpful. ######not going to lie though, her Legendary skin makes animation cancelling a lot easier.
Rivens animationcancels can be learned in about 2mins, you can mash your face on your keyboard to do half of them tbh. Its just knowing WHEN to do them taht is the problem. most of the time animation canceling wont win you the fight. Typically maxing w like boxbox, q3 on the enemy w the enemy while they are stunned by q3 walk away. repeat until they are low enough to erwq3rignite
: How do I play Riven?
Riven is a rediculously mobile and hard cc filled champion thaaaaaaaaaat is also safe and has high damage . Her problem is she has NO tank busting powers and is weak to consistant ranged abuse. She pretty much loses vs every tank in league if played the typical riven way. Conquerer is one of her best runes along with either klepto(for some people weird as that is farm tanks dont beat htem i guess) and after shock. That being said, riven is great with ganks, she makes any gank a kill on pretty much anyone. However, her main problem in solo que, is that riven gets ganked(top laner with a reputation) and almost never gets ganks for her(jgs seem to think strong early game champs dont need ganks). So you what typically happens is 1. enemy locks in kennen top, right clicks you all laning phase, stands under your tower poking you, gets a jg gank to kill you then you get flamed. 2. Enemy locks in a tank, builds bramble vest and ninja tabi into sunfire, gets a jg gank, riven dies, riven gets behind, your team flames you. 3. Enemy locks in another duelist, getsa jg gank, gets a lead, your team flames you. 4. You get a lead 1v1, you get jg ganked repeatedly your team flames you. 5. You get a jg gank FOR YOU, you carry your team via cc/burst enemy team blames you playing riven as why you won, your team flames you.
: your making galio have a lot less power than he did before the buffs while keeping the utility nerfs
Guys your forgetting the brand nerfs -1% passive damage. OMG ITS SO HARSH HE GONNA BE UNVIABLE. No riot just cant let certain champs be viable because they are what locks the meta in place(the one meta they dont like).
: Seriously though, Where is Pykes punish window?
> [{quoted}](name=Rysophage,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=kAhGPjHN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-23T15:45:30.548+0000) > > Best Case senario he misses Q, fucks up his stun, then he just goes stealth and heals most of the damage he takes back. Nothing sticks on him and it only takes one ability for him to all in you with ignite and then you die in 2 seconds his punish window is called ignite. It applies a debuff called grevious wounds. That removes his passive from working for the first 6 lvls. Oh... i forgot... he had 2 pots and a dorans shield mb, he has full health again..
Eons3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qgv1ZN6e,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-24T07:46:19.354+0000) > > **The Problem** > I realized this when searching for numbers in response to a thread about a Yasuo beating a Ryze. Of course, it&amp;#039;s expected that Yasuo would be fairly strong in that match-up. After all, his shield will block the initial damage from Essence Flux and his Wind Wall can block Ryze&amp;#039;s entire combo. So when I saw that Yasuo has a 58% win rate against him, I thought, &amp;quot;well that&amp;#039;s a little high, but to be expected of a hard counter.&amp;quot; > > Yeah, on _Yasuo&amp;#039;s_ page Ryze is among his top 3 best matchups. . . But on _Ryze&amp;#039;s_ page, there are **_FIFTEEN_** champions who perform _better_ against him than Yasuo. The strongest of which is Renekton, who has an absolutely insane 62% win rate against him. > > Worse than that though, is the fact Ryze has precisely > # **_ZERO_** > champions he counters. > > His _best_ non-troll match-up is against Nocturne, and even in that match-up he only has a 49% win rate. His best match-up against an actual mid-laner is Syndra, with only 48%. He actually _loses more often than he wins_ against champions he performs best against. > > And his pick rate is so low that it can&#x27;t be blamed on his skillcap, since there isn&#x27;t a large number of unskilled/inexperienced players picking him. > > Let that sink in. > > ######Note, I say non-troll because there&amp;#039;s apparently a trend of people taking Kalista mid and getting absolutely stomped, and it&amp;#039;s so poorly thought out that even the worst champion in the game in his intended role is beating it. All data is from his page on op.gg. > ***** > **Why it&amp;#039;s been allowed to persist** > Of course, the explanation for this disparity is that he has bar-none the strongest team-oriented ultimate ability in the game. And it&amp;#039;s effectively impossible to fix without being removed. > > Yes, we&amp;#039;ve seen a promising trend in recent patches with Riot shifting power from the abilities that make certain champions overpowered in professional play to other parts of their kit so the rest of us can use them. Galio, Kalista, Sejuani, and Ornn all received such changes within the past three patches. But there&amp;#039;s a problem: > > They&amp;#039;ve _already_ nerfed any part of Ryze&amp;#039;s ultimate that could be abused beyond its normal function. Mainly that it no longer works with Zhonya&amp;#039;s or Stopwatch. They could remove its ability to move minions, but that aspect is so rarely used even in pro play that it wouldn&amp;#039;t make a difference. Where they were able to remove the ally defensive buff from Galio&amp;#039;s R and the shield from Ornn&amp;#039;s W, there simply _isn&amp;#039;t anything_ about Ryze&amp;#039;s ultimate they could remove any more. > ***** > **Conclusion, and my suggestion for a solution** > It may have become a running joke that Ryze gets yearly reworks, but the only way they _can_ fix his ultimate is to do a mini-rework where they replace it. The rest of his abilities are fine, as he&amp;#039;s very mana-hungry and so doesn&amp;#039;t scale up until he has Seraph&amp;#039;s Embrace finished. But the ultimate can only be replaced. > > What I suggest is a modern take on his original ultimate, using his new mechanics instead of the now-outdated Spellvamp: > > **R - Runic Power** > For 6/10 seconds, Ryze gains 10%/30% CDR, breaking the CDR cap if applicable. During this time, Overload will not consume a rune if he has only one charged, and his shield and movement speed from consuming two runes with Overload are 50% stronger and last 1 second longer. > > Increasing his shield and MS for the duration mimics the spellvamp and MS boost he used to have, but with a condition added. I don&amp;#039;t think there&amp;#039;s need to add an AoE aspect to the abilities since he&amp;#039;s not single-target like before. The CDR would grant him more AoE damage through Spell Flux. > > And I think this would be a reasonable solution, as it doesn&amp;#039;t require adding any mechanics that don&amp;#039;t already exist within his kit. It would only require toying with the numbers. Its less that the ryze is losing lane/game. and more that he pushes R and the teammates screw it up for him. His ULTIMATE is the problem, not for the idea that it limits the rest of his kits power, but because it causes a 40min loss of baron because he pushed R and zhonyased, his {{champion:22}} and his {{champion:40}} ran into the R, and his {{champion:3}} {{champion:20}} ran outa the r. So now he just auto loses. If you look at whohe loses most to, its people that excel when enemies are dropped on them, that typically have 1. Problems with enemy jg ganks(Renekton shoves and is weak to jgs) ryze root in pro play garuntees renekton dies, in solo q, the jg never goes top or mid to begin with. 2. problems making it to late game champs like yasuo typically cant really get to their power spike before they are feeding in solo que, however, with a ryze, ryze cant punish yasuo hard enough early to stop this, and he practically hands yasuo his 2 item power spike(which his allies then hard feed yasuo). Ryze is weak becuaes he is an enabler and the best one in the game(point and click cc, mass aoe teleport that doesnt break channels {{champion:20}} {{champion:518}} and can pretty much roam at will. Think how many times on TF or ryze that youve ganked for bot lane and got no follow up. Then think how many times in pro play that alone woulda won the game from turret plating and double kill.
> [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qgv1ZN6e,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-24T10:29:11.212+0000) > > Its less that the ryze is losing lane/game. and more that he pushes R and the teammates screw it up for him. His ULTIMATE is the problem, not for the idea that it limits the rest of his kits power, but because it causes a 40min loss of baron because he pushed R and zhonyased, his {{champion:22}} and his {{champion:40}} ran into the R, and his {{champion:3}} {{champion:20}} ran outa the r. So now he just auto loses. If you look at whohe loses most to, its people that excel when enemies are dropped on them, that typically have 1. Problems with enemy jg ganks(Renekton shoves and is weak to jgs) ryze root in pro play garuntees renekton dies, in solo q, the jg never goes top or mid to begin with. 2. problems making it to late game champs like yasuo typically cant really get to their power spike before they are feeding in solo que, however, with a ryze, ryze cant punish yasuo hard enough early to stop this, and he practically hands yasuo his 2 item power spike(which his allies then hard feed yasuo). Ryze is weak becuaes he is an enabler and the best one in the game(point and click cc, mass aoe teleport that doesnt break channels {{champion:20}} {{champion:518}} and can pretty much roam at will. Think how many times on TF or ryze that youve ganked for bot lane and got no follow up. Then think how many times in pro play that alone woulda won the game from turret plating and double kill. That R you suggested... seems.... the problem is they dont want spell vamp, and ryze being like that would mean his base kit would be weak to justify, and he would be broken in solo and pro play once again. Either he would be over powered during R and everyone would play ryze plus an enabler and just auto win all teamfights, or he would be so weak without his R that he just wouldnt be viable at all in either aspect. The numbers being buffed or lowered would result in him feeling like(in order to balance him) that he jsut doesnt have an R because the numbers would need to be so weak to prevent that feast with R or famine without problem, that he would feel like he didnt have an R.
: Ryze: 49% win rate in your BEST match-up is not fair
> [{quoted}](name=DeceasedL0ved0ne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qgv1ZN6e,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-24T07:46:19.354+0000) > > **The Problem** > I realized this when searching for numbers in response to a thread about a Yasuo beating a Ryze. Of course, it&amp;#039;s expected that Yasuo would be fairly strong in that match-up. After all, his shield will block the initial damage from Essence Flux and his Wind Wall can block Ryze&amp;#039;s entire combo. So when I saw that Yasuo has a 58% win rate against him, I thought, &amp;quot;well that&amp;#039;s a little high, but to be expected of a hard counter.&amp;quot; > > Yeah, on _Yasuo&amp;#039;s_ page Ryze is among his top 3 best matchups. . . But on _Ryze&amp;#039;s_ page, there are **_FIFTEEN_** champions who perform _better_ against him than Yasuo. The strongest of which is Renekton, who has an absolutely insane 62% win rate against him. > > Worse than that though, is the fact Ryze has precisely > # **_ZERO_** > champions he counters. > > His _best_ non-troll match-up is against Nocturne, and even in that match-up he only has a 49% win rate. His best match-up against an actual mid-laner is Syndra, with only 48%. He actually _loses more often than he wins_ against champions he performs best against. > > And his pick rate is so low that it can&#x27;t be blamed on his skillcap, since there isn&#x27;t a large number of unskilled/inexperienced players picking him. > > Let that sink in. > > ######Note, I say non-troll because there&amp;#039;s apparently a trend of people taking Kalista mid and getting absolutely stomped, and it&amp;#039;s so poorly thought out that even the worst champion in the game in his intended role is beating it. All data is from his page on op.gg. > ***** > **Why it&amp;#039;s been allowed to persist** > Of course, the explanation for this disparity is that he has bar-none the strongest team-oriented ultimate ability in the game. And it&amp;#039;s effectively impossible to fix without being removed. > > Yes, we&amp;#039;ve seen a promising trend in recent patches with Riot shifting power from the abilities that make certain champions overpowered in professional play to other parts of their kit so the rest of us can use them. Galio, Kalista, Sejuani, and Ornn all received such changes within the past three patches. But there&amp;#039;s a problem: > > They&amp;#039;ve _already_ nerfed any part of Ryze&amp;#039;s ultimate that could be abused beyond its normal function. Mainly that it no longer works with Zhonya&amp;#039;s or Stopwatch. They could remove its ability to move minions, but that aspect is so rarely used even in pro play that it wouldn&amp;#039;t make a difference. Where they were able to remove the ally defensive buff from Galio&amp;#039;s R and the shield from Ornn&amp;#039;s W, there simply _isn&amp;#039;t anything_ about Ryze&amp;#039;s ultimate they could remove any more. > ***** > **Conclusion, and my suggestion for a solution** > It may have become a running joke that Ryze gets yearly reworks, but the only way they _can_ fix his ultimate is to do a mini-rework where they replace it. The rest of his abilities are fine, as he&amp;#039;s very mana-hungry and so doesn&amp;#039;t scale up until he has Seraph&amp;#039;s Embrace finished. But the ultimate can only be replaced. > > What I suggest is a modern take on his original ultimate, using his new mechanics instead of the now-outdated Spellvamp: > > **R - Runic Power** > For 6/10 seconds, Ryze gains 10%/30% CDR, breaking the CDR cap if applicable. During this time, Overload will not consume a rune if he has only one charged, and his shield and movement speed from consuming two runes with Overload are 50% stronger and last 1 second longer. > > Increasing his shield and MS for the duration mimics the spellvamp and MS boost he used to have, but with a condition added. I don&amp;#039;t think there&amp;#039;s need to add an AoE aspect to the abilities since he&amp;#039;s not single-target like before. The CDR would grant him more AoE damage through Spell Flux. > > And I think this would be a reasonable solution, as it doesn&amp;#039;t require adding any mechanics that don&amp;#039;t already exist within his kit. It would only require toying with the numbers. Its less that the ryze is losing lane/game. and more that he pushes R and the teammates screw it up for him. His ULTIMATE is the problem, not for the idea that it limits the rest of his kits power, but because it causes a 40min loss of baron because he pushed R and zhonyased, his {{champion:22}} and his {{champion:40}} ran into the R, and his {{champion:3}} {{champion:20}} ran outa the r. So now he just auto loses. If you look at whohe loses most to, its people that excel when enemies are dropped on them, that typically have 1. Problems with enemy jg ganks(Renekton shoves and is weak to jgs) ryze root in pro play garuntees renekton dies, in solo q, the jg never goes top or mid to begin with. 2. problems making it to late game champs like yasuo typically cant really get to their power spike before they are feeding in solo que, however, with a ryze, ryze cant punish yasuo hard enough early to stop this, and he practically hands yasuo his 2 item power spike(which his allies then hard feed yasuo). Ryze is weak becuaes he is an enabler and the best one in the game(point and click cc, mass aoe teleport that doesnt break channels {{champion:20}} {{champion:518}} and can pretty much roam at will. Think how many times on TF or ryze that youve ganked for bot lane and got no follow up. Then think how many times in pro play that alone woulda won the game from turret plating and double kill.
: Don't think that is a problem, it just proves they are technically difficult, high skill champions.
> [{quoted}](name=DragonShea,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGEmz81T,comment-id=0020,timestamp=2019-01-24T10:14:41.252+0000) > > Don&#x27;t think that is a problem, it just proves they are technically difficult, high skill champions. No, its that their kits are now balanced around what ALLIES can do with them, not what THEY DO. Its like making morgs w do no damage at all, and causing it to grounded the enemies, and increasing the stun on her ult if enemies are in her grounded. It results ina champ with so much intense enable potential that they make champs that were balanced around the enemies being able to dodge or react(zoe/nidalee/velkoz/darius/blits/pykeetc) broken. So in proplay that enable potential gets a teamcomp around it (malphite yasuo wukong style) and its impossible to play against. Think {{champion:154}} or {{champion:13}} .. Neither is so difficult to play that they should be at 40% winrate as the most common combo is the best for them in most cases, and we have all seen bad zeds and talons still win in lower elos anyway so skill shouldnt be limiting these champs winrates, no its the fact they CAN enable others well that means riot has to gut their numbers so hard that they cant be played ata ll. Ryzes winrate is actually altered in solo que not because the ryze players are bad, but because when he pushes R, the people that are SUPPOSED to be in hte R leave the R, and those that are supposed ot be OUT OF HTE R run into the R. Results in your {{champion:34}} and your {{champion:202}} teleporting 2v5 into the enemy team instead of your {{champion:3}} and {{champion:20}} . :(
: Why are Galio changes always such massive swings in power?
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aZFkx1oP,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-24T05:33:05.626+0000) > > The most recent is a massive kneecap. > > The one before was a massive overbuff. > > The one before that was a massive overnerf. > > And so on and so on. > > Like, he&amp;#039;s beyond strong right now that much is clear. But halving the Q AP ratio, reducing the other AP ratio on it, reducing the base, increasing the mana cost and nerfing the early base of his E? > > Is the goal of all these Galio nerfs just to nerf him to oblivion so people complain and give you a reason to massively overbuff him again? Assasins are rarely played in the lanes against galio because they are unreliable in both soloque and pro play for various reasons(lack of cc) Galio is an anti-mage(or supposed to be) and is a mage/tank anti mage. This means if he fullfiills his role to the T like he is supposed to, he counters all meta pro play picks. Champs like yasuo, talon, zed, and so on just arent meta in pro play because they are 1 and done style champs that really just annoys people, its not scary(unless your team turns toxic and starts opening the game the way they do in solo que). In pro play if galio can truly ANti-mage then he invalidates the roster in whatever lane he is in. Since bruisers have been turned into either burst sassins with no escapes(divers) or Juggernauts that cant ever actually STICK to anyone, they cant really be picked into him either, not because htey arent strong but because they cant carry or enable hard enough if they do get ahead(Kinda why top lane mains hate league rn). So His fringe case is just everything the balance team did wrong before means that this champ counters teh style of play they wish to see in lcs, so they cant let him remain viable.
: 20% cdr per ability after using their ult
> [{quoted}](name=Quiet Dude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YW66xwLO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-11T17:30:42.065+0000) > > 20% cdr per ability after using their ult rq q w q e q w q q e q w q q. that's rivens new combo with you suggestion and ite infinite without the time in the casts. Er cant be nerfed to the point it won't be broken. The STATs aren't why you buy it, it's the Abilities that you want back that are. ER needs it's a revert or rework. Sure combat cdr is nice and a new niche idea, but champs there have been 130 champs made and balanced before this came out, that will break things like Jax. If ER instead was, After a short delay remove 25%-100%(scaling with lvl) basic ability cooldowns after casting your ultimate.(cooldown 120-90 scaling with cdr.) This could be a viable solution Double stuns still a thing but it's not perna jax q spam and such. This is also more usable on champs with escapes like ezreal and such.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Why is Riot refusing to do anything about Zed?
For zed to be balanced, zed(and all assasins) need MUCH higher BASE cooldowns. The damage zed can do rn is a joke outside of his R unless he is ahead(which is common and deceptive with shutdown gold you never really know if the 1/5 zed can 1 shot you until you check items). They really just need to make all assasins cds like 20 or so seconds (outside of a few that NEED lower cds) and have MUCH higher ratios and scaling on those abilities. As it stands zeds r needs to get changed to just a second W but a longer range on it tbh like leblancs R if she copies W. This makes zeds burst pattern in a teamfight(the risky version) R w e q and pray you hit the enemys doing massive damage but being immobile and useless for like.. 15 more seconds. Hit them or be useless :D If he uses R E Q he can still w out, but he loses that damage and needs to be ahead in order for that combo to work well enough to utilize allowing him to carry if he is ahead like any CHAMP should be allowed to. As it stands Zeds passive is WHY he is so clunky tbh. His R is crappy op/weak on matchup, but if zed is behind he never even gets to USE his passive on enemies, which FURTHER puts him behind, his R replicating it makes his damage INSANE if he is ahead, but if he is behind he wont even get the proc to begin with and will MISS the replication of it. Zeds R and PASSIVE are why zed is a horrible champion to play against. These need to be removed. No one really CARES about zeds W EQ combo at them. They care that zed can do that combo AND still have the damage to all in them with R auto(passive proc for 10% of your hp) then r out, passive procs on R(for 1.5%/2.5%/3.5% health). thats up to 13.5% health damage thats magic on a full ad champ kinda weird.
: Dude. I consistently have atleast. 600 gold bounty off farm alone. It’s absolutelt stupid. Then when I do die, I’ve got another 600 gold bounty after my sweep through my jungle. Excuse me riot? Why the hell am I being punished for farming?
> [{quoted}](name=The thigh guy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3Ebv4Y23,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-07T10:47:51.366+0000) > > Dude. I consistently have atleast. 600 gold bounty off farm alone. It’s absolutelt stupid. Then when I do die, I’ve got another 600 gold bounty after my sweep through my jungle. Excuse me riot? Why the hell am I being punished for farming? Because others arent? This is kidna why "weak early game" champs arent actually weak early game. If the jungler trades 1 for 1 with a pantheon giving the kill to fiora, she just won lane hard. Games over for pantheon simply because he prevented her from farming? The come back system in general prevents strong early game champs from mattering. Prevents individual skill from being a positive effect on your team. Being good nowa days isnt acing the enemy team, its taking their base without even fighting them for risk of getting to high a bounty. If you ace an enemy team, then you trade 3 for 5, the enemy team comes out relatively even in gold. Champions in league are not balanced around THIS MUCH FREE GOLD.
Saevum (NA)
: Can he TP in a cool manner and dive?
> [{quoted}](name=Saevum,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QzgnINrx,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-01-08T03:11:01.779+0000) > > Can he TP in a cool manner and dive? Because base stats were poorly thrown around and champions base stats were made when they originally came out(when they were useful). As it stands galio came out in a HIGH damage meta, SO he needed higher base stats(everyone else does but he CAME OUT during this time and riot wanted him to be useful and not alienate the original mains). As it stands galio is a PRo pick like shen and ryze do to how their ults work. Full ap galio exists because the main problems in league rn are right clickers {{champion:114}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:62}} damage being to high if left undeaded(galios main aoe cc is a taunt) and burst champs that burst before he even completes the channel{{champion:518}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:266}} suffer the full damage reduction. Galio, the anti burst champ, cant tank.... ina a sustained damage meta, its a burst meta, this is where he is amazing.
: {{champion:26}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} Basically any champion with well controlled AOE will be good And those who can't control their AOE like {{champion:63}} {{champion:30}} will be a disaster.
> [{quoted}](name=ScoundrelRuffian,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=MrQcnPbT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-08T05:29:41.277+0000) > > {{champion:26}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:8}} > Basically any champion with high controlled AOE will be good > > And those who can&#x27;t control their AOE like {{champion:63}} {{champion:30}} will be a disaster. {{champion:50}} Would be very confusing since he can W his allies to heal 40% of his health or so(if he doesnt max it that would be amazing)Not to mention his ult...
Karfuss (EUW)
: Can't you all see the skill expression, potential for counterplay, fun and engaging gameplay in this video? Me neither. Riot saying that damage hasn't been added to the game and it's about the same... LOL. Good one, tell us another. When health is the only defensive stat that has any value for gold, because you've squashed defensive stats across the board and added a whole bunch of true damage that ignores resistances anyway... You've done screwed the pooch, and you get this sh*t. When the passives of {{item:3111}} {{item:3047}} have way more value than the resistances they give... LMFAO. I can't.
> [{quoted}](name=Karfuss,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Xjb593P,comment-id=003b,timestamp=2019-01-08T03:05:54.116+0000) > > Can&#x27;t you all see the skill expression, potential for counterplay, fun and engaging gameplay in this video? Me neither. > > Riot saying that damage hasn&#x27;t been added to the game and it&#x27;s about the same... LOL. Good one, tell us another. When health is the only defensive stat that has any value for gold, because you&#x27;ve squashed defensive stats across the board and added a whole bunch of true damage that ignores resistances anyway... You&#x27;ve done screwed the pooch, and you get this sh*t. > > When the passives of {{item:3111}} {{item:3047}} have way more value than the resistances they give... LMFAO. I can&#x27;t. The problem isnt damage, Its damage combined with cooldowns and delays As it stands, zed and yasuo have like 2 second cds at 45% cdr, akali a 1 second cd. Assasins NEED that level of damage to be relevant yes(higher tbh as bruisers do that to aatrox says hi) However, they need LARGE cds. Champs like zed need to W 800 units forward, E Q insta gibbing the mid or adc, then be useless for the next 20 seconds in order to be allowed to do their jobs, if they dont, then they either CANT instagib a lone wandering adc, or they can instagib the entire enemy team. COOLDOWNS are what the problem is, kassadins 1k nuke isa 1.3 second cooldown lvl 16. Its disgusting.
: https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/darius/top isn't almost a 50% winrate in plat+ good? Or doesn't that apply here because he is a braindead bruiser who deserves a higher winrate because he is so simple?
> [{quoted}](name=HopeStartsWithU,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hkxRrYky,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-08T05:04:47.583+0000) > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/darius/top isn&#x27;t almost a 50% winrate in plat+ good? Or doesn&#x27;t that apply here because he is a braindead bruiser who deserves a higher winrate because he is so simple? He is a champion that has a fringe use since galio is currently meta and dominating(but is a tankish thing) I Honestly think itemization for bruisers, adcs, and assasins are way to close together. Lethality was an Attempt, but its just horrible, what assasins need is LARGE ad numbers like 120 or 150 What bruisers need is Health plus mobility, their damage items could literally be yomuus if they didnt get kited immediatly after engaging forcing them to need to insta gib. What tanks need are passive that allow them to mitigate damage for themselves and allies. Knights vow, Redemption, Locket, so on. Bruisers should be balanced around health armor health mr, health move speed items. Tanks around Support team style items(aoe dodge item like shens w?, Change Ga to drop a windwall style ability while the tank is rezing(useless in 1v1 amazing in teamfights) Assasins need HIGHER COOLDOWN ABILITIES THAT ARE STRONGER. Zeds W of 24 base cd, needs to stay 24 cd, his q needs a 20 second cd his e a 20 second cd, but higher range on w, higher damage and scaling on q higher damage and scaling on E, Assasins need to throw their kit, and if they miss they are punished HARD if they dont they instagib. In teamfights this means the assasin NEEDS to land his kit effectively, in lane this means he cant focus on harrass becuase he will lose farm. Currently the over lap with Melee adcs, assasins, and bruisers is hurting the balance of the game because kits like Master Yi and tryndamere are so toxic they ruin the items zed and darius are supposed to get.
: Jhin kites better then ezeral? I mean I sure wish Jhin an ability that he could buffer to get out of hooks, pulls, reposition from a point click stun, etc and have that ability cd redcued by landing a q. All Jhin does is run REALLY fast. His auto Hurts alot but then again he has 4 shots kill ya. which isn't happening if you're hiting a tank. Also he has to get fed(I mean really fed. He's really reliant on items) It's just like any other mage, juggernaut, bruiser, assassin that can 100-0 someone with two abilites if their 5/0 v.s someone 0/0/0, 0/5/0 / 1/1/1. So on and so forth.
> [{quoted}](name=TwistedRebellion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TzPEop4K,comment-id=000c0002,timestamp=2018-07-04T05:43:20.198+0000) > > Jhin kites better then ezeral? I mean I sure wish Jhin an ability that he could buffer to get out of hooks, pulls, reposition from a point click stun, etc and have that ability cd redcued by landing a q. All Jhin does is run REALLY fast. His auto Hurts alot but then again he has 4 shots kill ya. which isn't happening if you're hiting a tank. Also he has to get fed(I mean really fed. He's really reliant on items) It's just like any other mage, juggernaut, bruiser, assassin that can 100-0 someone with two abilites if their 5/0 v.s someone 0/0/0, 0/5/0 / 1/1/1. So on and so forth. Mate....Play ezreal against cho gath, eat the silence with rylais into the q then flash R watch yourself die. Now play jhin into cho gath. Eat the rylais as you auto cho, run from one side of the cho q to the other fire another attack off then run back through the q and watch it explode behind you. Jhin is a god at dodging any and all skillshots. Jhin with swifties kills chogath in lane, when chogath is playing the most defensive possible, simply by never taking damage from anything other htan cho's w Jhin with stormrazor..... broken. Jhin is a bad design not for the 4 bulletes, but because the 4 bullets have to be equally as strong as 35 from kogmaw or master yi, for him to not be underpowered.
GigglesO (NA)
: Its Crazy how Good Conqueror Is.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EeFjG3iV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-01T00:22:28.266+0000) > > Its actually crazy how much better conqueror is than other keystones. Take this game for example where almost noone built armor. > So first of all lets take a look at builds: > https://i.imgur.com/230w7Qo.jpg > Darius had {{item:3143}}. Sion had {{item:3047}} > Look at all that armor we have (sarcasm) > > Now lets take a look at the damage values of different champs. > https://i.imgur.com/oICiaXl.jpg > Holy shit fizz was popping off. > > Now to compare the runes. > https://i.imgur.com/AejsvSf.jpg > https://i.imgur.com/IIdF0cA.png > > You know for fizz dealing more damage than yasuo, why does yasuo deal more damage with his keystone than fizz? > &amp;quot;Because its supposed to counter armor&amp;quot; > Noone really built armor, and to top it off he was botlane (aka not against the darius who was the only person that built armor) > > So why is it balanced around the idea that noone is going to build armor? Shouldn&#x27;t the rune that counters armor be less useful than other keystones if noone actually builds armor? > > Honestly that shit is dumb. He did more damage than fizz, who was fighting more, and dealing more damage than yasuo. The worse part is if you can imagine trying to build armor into him? That number would have been through the ceiling. This legit just isn&amp;#039;t fun or balanced. > > Plz riot change conqueror so we can build armor without completely getting ass blasted. I would have loved to build an armor item as sion that game. I just knew it wasn&amp;#039;t worth it because of Iedge+ Conq. It needs to be a less generic “pick me” rune. > > Edit: > Just FYI he did 14.5k total true damage. The 4.7k shown is only because we didn’t try to stack armor. I don’t think the rune should be balanced around players not building armor when it has such a huge effect against anyone that does build armor. It makes it generically too good every game. > > https://i.imgur.com/wNbaDYT.jpg > > Just take a look at that true damage. Its fucking bull shit. True damage from conqueror is an issue right now. How do you build armor to counter a physical damage attacker when they can just ignore your armor? You forget something? Heres why. Yasuo pushed E q, tahts 5 people getting conquered Fizz pushed re q w thats 1 person getting electrocuted. Conquerer is stronger than all runes at everything outside of 1v1, and in 1v1s it has the potential to be stronger than all runes. Its a horrible design. Press the attack should be combined with conquerer to make you MARK a target and deal 12% BONUS true damage to them. Conquerer needs to leave the game.
Eons3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=CPU Lyrica,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PqLeuxzJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T02:07:17.118+0000) > > League of legends is a game! we&amp;#039;re here to have fun. So, do what is fun for you. > > Karthus jungle? sure. > Jhin support? why not. > (I could add more examples but cba tbh) > > Just remember to atleast try to help your team win, and there&amp;#039;s nothing anyone can do to get you in trouble for playing how you like. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Ive noticed a large amount of people run it down mid because you pick something off meta. Then they justify their actions to themselves and others in the party as "Punishing" the off meta pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PqLeuxzJ,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-01-02T07:49:57.951+0000) > > Ive noticed a large amount of people run it down mid because you pick something off meta. Then they justify their actions to themselves and others in the party as &quot;Punishing&quot; the off meta pick. pretty sure its around 45% of the player base that does this either passively or actively. Its REALLY large as lucian support gets about 2 flamers per game, and typically 1 INTENTIONAL FEEDER AND AFK per 3 games.
: Remember; Playing off-meta is NOT grounds for Reporting.
> [{quoted}](name=CPU Lyrica,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PqLeuxzJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-22T02:07:17.118+0000) > > League of legends is a game! we&amp;#039;re here to have fun. So, do what is fun for you. > > Karthus jungle? sure. > Jhin support? why not. > (I could add more examples but cba tbh) > > Just remember to atleast try to help your team win, and there&amp;#039;s nothing anyone can do to get you in trouble for playing how you like. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Ive noticed a large amount of people run it down mid because you pick something off meta. Then they justify their actions to themselves and others in the party as "Punishing" the off meta pick.
Eons3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=xXDankMemer123Xx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=000b00020000,timestamp=2018-12-27T16:33:04.285+0000) > > I think yas is more of a mid game champ, with his pd ie spike, later on in teamfights you really cant do much. > > Also yas ww is 22 sec cd rank 1, which just get him to use ww and THEN use you abilites to farm/trade > > And each one of those champs hs diff strenghts, and you need to know how to play against him. i literally listed how to on my original comment. > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Problem is certain champs cant do that. Brand cant mid lane because he cant wave clear thats how crutch it is to NOT have the waveclear broken. If neeko maxes her q yasuo caneat the root off cd and not care via lifesteal and neeko can never use her q for farming, if she maxes e(pointlessly) yasuo can windwall that. Minions crash every 30 seconds thats 1 time per minion line. That means your farm tool will ALWAYS be down the first time, you WILL miss cs. How do you win then? The jungler..... The jungler decides your lane, just like in top, for you or against you, in a LOT of matchups. Problem is if the jungler was good, he wouldnt be in low elo since jgs climb faster than all other rolls outside of maybe support.
> [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=000b000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T05:37:11.469+0000) > > Problem is certain champs cant do that. Brand cant mid lane because he cant wave clear thats how crutch it is to NOT have the waveclear broken. If neeko maxes her q yasuo caneat the root off cd and not care via lifesteal and neeko can never use her q for farming, if she maxes e(pointlessly) yasuo can windwall that. Minions crash every 30 seconds thats 1 time per minion line. That means your farm tool will ALWAYS be down the first time, you WILL miss cs. > How do you win then? The jungler..... > The jungler decides your lane, just like in top, for you or against you, in a LOT of matchups. Problem is if the jungler was good, he wouldnt be in low elo since jgs climb faster than all other rolls outside of maybe support. also IE PD frozen Steraks mid gameor late game whatever you say, deaths dance, gargoyle stone plate(conquerer true damage ignores the debuff). Have fun bursting that ina teamfight.
: I think yas is more of a mid game champ, with his pd ie spike, later on in teamfights you really cant do much. Also yas ww is 22 sec cd rank 1, which just get him to use ww and THEN use you abilites to farm/trade And each one of those champs hs diff strenghts, and you need to know how to play against him. i literally listed how to on my original comment. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
> [{quoted}](name=xXDankMemer123Xx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=000b00020000,timestamp=2018-12-27T16:33:04.285+0000) > > I think yas is more of a mid game champ, with his pd ie spike, later on in teamfights you really cant do much. > > Also yas ww is 22 sec cd rank 1, which just get him to use ww and THEN use you abilites to farm/trade > > And each one of those champs hs diff strenghts, and you need to know how to play against him. i literally listed how to on my original comment. > > {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Problem is certain champs cant do that. Brand cant mid lane because he cant wave clear thats how crutch it is to NOT have the waveclear broken. If neeko maxes her q yasuo caneat the root off cd and not care via lifesteal and neeko can never use her q for farming, if she maxes e(pointlessly) yasuo can windwall that. Minions crash every 30 seconds thats 1 time per minion line. That means your farm tool will ALWAYS be down the first time, you WILL miss cs. How do you win then? The jungler..... The jungler decides your lane, just like in top, for you or against you, in a LOT of matchups. Problem is if the jungler was good, he wouldnt be in low elo since jgs climb faster than all other rolls outside of maybe support.
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:518}} more like. All of these are oppressive "supports" or should I say budget mid laners. &nbsp; Also, please get rid of {{champion:69}} {{champion:30}} "ADC" Yours Sincerely. Every ADC Main
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AKb4FNyE,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-12-27T17:44:38.863+0000) > > {{champion:1}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:518}} more like. > > > All of these are oppressive &quot;supports&quot; or should I say budget mid laners. > > &amp;nbsp; > > Also, please get rid of {{champion:69}} {{champion:30}} &quot;ADC&quot; > > Yours Sincerely. > > Every ADC Main the problem is wave clear. with champs like yasuo windwalling your maxed ability, you just cant farm well. Then because you had to max ability for wave clear, you cant all in it they jump you when it's down. They need to change dorans ring to cause SPELLS do more damage to minions instead of autos that way you can wave clear with a non maxed move without oppressing with actual damage.
: Also either a completely different passive that didn't require her to walk around a decent amount away and then back towards her target, or higher ratios (+ likely base damage) on all her abilities to make up for her not being able to rely on her passive for most of her damage.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wA7Zhjjx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-11-04T04:40:44.683+0000) > > Also either a completely different passive that didn&#x27;t require her to walk around a decent amount away and then back towards her target, or higher ratios (+ likely base damage) on all her abilities to make up for her not being able to rely on her passive for most of her damage. No, you can simply make the shroud expand at twice the speed and make it cover a massive area when done, and akali can then use it as an escape, even if pinks are dropped she can circle around outside of PINK wards vision range. Problem with akali, is that she can use her passive as a damage tool almost 8 times ina single trade because the circle stays relatively close to midline.
Mc Raton (NA)
: @ Riot Can we please remove/change Akali shroud already?
Wind wall is also an ability that can nor will ever be balanced, yet yasuos kept it for years. Riot ignores trying to balance, they will either enjoy akali in pro play, or nerf her so hard that with 4 passive procs 5 qs both parts of her R and her e she wont be able to killa sona. Fact is, they did this with kassadin to. Unique mechanics means unbalanced and matchup based. Best we can hope for is if they drop akalis base hp to 400 and just say she is supposed to lose vs artilery mages that are out of her range and ignore her shroud.
Tennousu (NA)
: As far as I'm aware, he still does. 1. His W basically gives him 100% bonus total armor AND 50% bonus total magic resist, covering not just AD auto attack damage, but on-hit magic damage as well (looking at you, Irelia and Jax). 2. His reflect passive synergizes with his W since it scales off his total armor, and has its damage further boosted while its active. 3. Rammus is probably the single best user of Thornmail in the entire game, with his passive and W scaling with Thornmail's armor, and Thornmail's passive scaling with Rammus' own W. 4. Rammus also has one of the best armor scalings in the game, and is one of the top 5 Champions with highest armor (109) at level 18. Literally the only two champions I can think of that can actually brute force a Rammus to death through his W and Thornmail is Master Yi (flat and % AD true damage from his E; on-hit build with Rageblade and Bloodrazor) and Jax (basically meant to 1 v 1 anyone in the late game). Edit: Just some math for funsies: Assuming Rammus is level 13 with nothing but Tabi's and Thornmail: * Rammus would have 83 armor from levels, + 20 from Tabi and + 80 from Thornmail, giving him 183 total armor. * Rammus using his W would give him 30 + 100% bonus total armor, and thus would have 183 + 30 + 183 = 396 armor while his W was active. * Rammus' passive would deal 30 + 15% total armor (0.15 * 396 = 59) = 89 damage on its own while W is active. * Thornmail would deal 25 + 10% bonus armor ( 0.1 * (20 + 80 + 30 + 183) = 31) = 56 damage. * 56 + 89 = 145 magic damage reflected for every auto attack done during W.
> [{quoted}](name=Tennousu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bsEwmqKQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-12-27T06:49:35.038+0000) > > As far as I&#x27;m aware, he still does. > > 1. His W basically gives him 100% bonus total armor AND 50% bonus total magic resist, covering not just AD auto attack damage, but on-hit magic damage as well (looking at you, Irelia and Jax). > > 2. His reflect passive synergizes with his W since it scales off his total armor, and has its damage further boosted while its active. > > 3. Rammus is probably the single best user of Thornmail in the entire game, with his passive and W scaling with Thornmail&#x27;s armor, and Thornmail&#x27;s passive scaling with Rammus&#x27; own W. > > 4. Rammus also has one of the best armor scalings in the game, and is one of the top 5 Champions with highest armor (109) at level 18. > > Literally the only two champions I can think of that can actually brute force a Rammus to death through his W and Thornmail is Master Yi (flat and % AD true damage from his E; on-hit build with Rageblade and Bloodrazor) and Jax (basically meant to 1 v 1 anyone in the late game). > > Edit: Just some math for funsies: > > Assuming Rammus is level 13 with nothing but Tabi&#x27;s and Thornmail: > > * Rammus would have 83 armor from levels, + 20 from Tabi and + 80 from Thornmail, giving him 183 total armor. > * Rammus using his W would give him 30 + 100% bonus total armor, and thus would have 183 + 30 + 183 = 396 armor while his W was active. > * Rammus&#x27; passive would deal 30 + 15% total armor (0.15 * 396 = 59) = 89 damage on its own while W is active. > * Thornmail would deal 25 + 10% bonus armor ( 0.1 * (20 + 80 + 30 + 183) = 31) = 56 damage. > * 56 + 89 = 145 magic damage reflected for every auto attack done during W. aannnndd the enemy had lifesteal and base mr which makes that closer to 80 damage per auto they make, which when tehy are doing 80 true plus physical is actually higher than what a rammus is doing. Thats during his W, what if they kite rammus, or just dont die during the w. Yasuos damage would be near 80% of what it would have been vs a rammus so yea...
Eons3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=0011000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-27T07:43:34.908+0000) > > So far the sudden impact rune makes the 100 armor trainingdummy go from taking 129 physical damage to 132 so R plus just sudden impact and the conquerer and the ie makes 100 armor useless. yeaa..... without my R and just with the 40% from lord doms, im doing almost true damage with jusst autos that crit on conquerer.... SO its NOT armor pen, its taking the mitigated damage and converting it over to true damage instead of letting it get mitigated. > Infact im losing physical damage done and its turning to true damage without me dashing. > > i go from 229 physical and 45 true to like 130 true and 211 physical. with just ocnquerer and the armor pen from lord doms > I cap out at 220 physical and 135 true damage. With IE, Phantom, and lord doms with boots. And as i gained armor pen my physical damage only moved 6 points. > > Infact Yasuos ult by itself, in combination with the 40% armor pen and crit conversion with conquerer..... gave me 0 change from my previous phsycial damage done. > However, with my E i gain 10 physical damage from sudden impact. Not sure how this is working but i think yasuos ULT goes BEFORE the true damage conversion and if enough damage is converted to true damage from that physical, then yasuo doesnt GAIN anything from his ult. > Yea flat pen gives me more damage against the Target dummies HOWEVER yasuos ult DOES NOT give me more damage against the target dummies outside of procing sudden impact. > This means conquerer doesnt give armor pen or anything near it. It converts like the old ezreal q plus runeglaive. > With black cleaver and lord doms, with ult up, i see 0 damage change at 100 armor target, however, with same up and sudden impact i see a gain, with yasuos ult not factoring in at all with how much damage i Do...... like at all... at 100 armor.... I dont have true damage yet on the target dummy, but im not seeing any gain of 50% pen. > With Black cleaver and no Lord doms, i gain also no damage during yasuos ultimate......but i do during sudden impact. > Conquerer or IE might be considered the same as last breath or last whisper not sure > Without IE, i still see same interaction of yasuos R not working on the dummies properly, maybe it doesnt count the dummies as champions? but everything else does? > Unless im already going around their armor 100% without lord doms or yasuos R, but why does sudden impact give me more damage. Bonus armor pen doesnt affect base armor. Found the problem
> [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=00110000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-27T07:45:13.753+0000) > > Bonus armor pen doesnt affect base armor. Found the problem That being said, i gain 1 damage from changing to lord doms over mortal reminder at 100 armor..... yaaay.
Eons3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=001100000001,timestamp=2018-12-27T07:14:46.835+0000) > > no it subtracts the damage taht would have been lost from the conversions pool of damage. At a certain armor threshold it is 100% armor pen. The Rune assumes the target isnt taking the physical damage and just takes the true damage as 20% of the total. This means that 20% of the damage isnt mitigated, not that t20% of the armor is ignored. > What THIS MEANS IS, it stacks BETTER with armor pen and percentage reduction than worse. > Yasuo with his R up and conquerer with last whisper normally ignoreds 80% armor. However it takes exactly 125 armor for yasuo to not do true damage. However,with The dash into lethality mastery this goes to around 160(7x5 based on the 80% pen plus the 125 armor( takes 25 armor to get 20% mitigation x 5 do to the 80% armor pen.) Yasuo does true damage through 200 armor if he has any lethality at all outside of sudden impact. If yasuo has a black cleaver upwards of 300...... if he has infinity edge...... god .. that functions the same way... so around 300 for it to. unless he has cleaver WITH it, then its like 400. Ill go test to make sure. So far the sudden impact rune makes the 100 armor trainingdummy go from taking 129 physical damage to 132 so R plus just sudden impact and the conquerer and the ie makes 100 armor useless. yeaa..... without my R and just with the 40% from lord doms, im doing almost true damage with jusst autos that crit on conquerer.... SO its NOT armor pen, its taking the mitigated damage and converting it over to true damage instead of letting it get mitigated. Infact im losing physical damage done and its turning to true damage without me dashing. i go from 229 physical and 45 true to like 130 true and 211 physical. with just ocnquerer and the armor pen from lord doms I cap out at 220 physical and 135 true damage. With IE, Phantom, and lord doms with boots. And as i gained armor pen my physical damage only moved 6 points. Infact Yasuos ult by itself, in combination with the 40% armor pen and crit conversion with conquerer..... gave me 0 change from my previous phsycial damage done. However, with my E i gain 10 physical damage from sudden impact. Not sure how this is working but i think yasuos ULT goes BEFORE the true damage conversion and if enough damage is converted to true damage from that physical, then yasuo doesnt GAIN anything from his ult. Yea flat pen gives me more damage against the Target dummies HOWEVER yasuos ult DOES NOT give me more damage against the target dummies outside of procing sudden impact. This means conquerer doesnt give armor pen or anything near it. It converts like the old ezreal q plus runeglaive. With black cleaver and lord doms, with ult up, i see 0 damage change at 100 armor target, however, with same up and sudden impact i see a gain, with yasuos ult not factoring in at all with how much damage i Do...... like at all... at 100 armor.... I dont have true damage yet on the target dummy, but im not seeing any gain of 50% pen. With Black cleaver and no Lord doms, i gain also no damage during yasuos ultimate......but i do during sudden impact. Conquerer or IE might be considered the same as last breath or last whisper not sure Without IE, i still see same interaction of yasuos R not working on the dummies properly, maybe it doesnt count the dummies as champions? but everything else does? Unless im already going around their armor 100% without lord doms or yasuos R, but why does sudden impact give me more damage.
> [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=0011000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-27T07:43:34.908+0000) > > So far the sudden impact rune makes the 100 armor trainingdummy go from taking 129 physical damage to 132 so R plus just sudden impact and the conquerer and the ie makes 100 armor useless. yeaa..... without my R and just with the 40% from lord doms, im doing almost true damage with jusst autos that crit on conquerer.... SO its NOT armor pen, its taking the mitigated damage and converting it over to true damage instead of letting it get mitigated. > Infact im losing physical damage done and its turning to true damage without me dashing. > > i go from 229 physical and 45 true to like 130 true and 211 physical. with just ocnquerer and the armor pen from lord doms > I cap out at 220 physical and 135 true damage. With IE, Phantom, and lord doms with boots. And as i gained armor pen my physical damage only moved 6 points. > > Infact Yasuos ult by itself, in combination with the 40% armor pen and crit conversion with conquerer..... gave me 0 change from my previous phsycial damage done. > However, with my E i gain 10 physical damage from sudden impact. Not sure how this is working but i think yasuos ULT goes BEFORE the true damage conversion and if enough damage is converted to true damage from that physical, then yasuo doesnt GAIN anything from his ult. > Yea flat pen gives me more damage against the Target dummies HOWEVER yasuos ult DOES NOT give me more damage against the target dummies outside of procing sudden impact. > This means conquerer doesnt give armor pen or anything near it. It converts like the old ezreal q plus runeglaive. > With black cleaver and lord doms, with ult up, i see 0 damage change at 100 armor target, however, with same up and sudden impact i see a gain, with yasuos ult not factoring in at all with how much damage i Do...... like at all... at 100 armor.... I dont have true damage yet on the target dummy, but im not seeing any gain of 50% pen. > With Black cleaver and no Lord doms, i gain also no damage during yasuos ultimate......but i do during sudden impact. > Conquerer or IE might be considered the same as last breath or last whisper not sure > Without IE, i still see same interaction of yasuos R not working on the dummies properly, maybe it doesnt count the dummies as champions? but everything else does? > Unless im already going around their armor 100% without lord doms or yasuos R, but why does sudden impact give me more damage. Bonus armor pen doesnt affect base armor. Found the problem
Eons3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NepgearDesu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2018-12-26T21:46:22.709+0000) > > You don&#x27;t understand how Conqueror works. > If it converted 20% of damage dealt to true damage, it would effectively do nothing. Or does your health bar differentiate 100 HP lost from magical damage, and 100 HP lost from true damage? > In its current iteration, Conqueror takes 20% of premitigation damage and makes it true damage. This is effectively 20% total armour pen, if you want to word it differently. no it subtracts the damage taht would have been lost from the conversions pool of damage. At a certain armor threshold it is 100% armor pen. The Rune assumes the target isnt taking the physical damage and just takes the true damage as 20% of the total. This means that 20% of the damage isnt mitigated, not that t20% of the armor is ignored. What THIS MEANS IS, it stacks BETTER with armor pen and percentage reduction than worse. Yasuo with his R up and conquerer with last whisper normally ignoreds 80% armor. However it takes exactly 125 armor for yasuo to not do true damage. However,with The dash into lethality mastery this goes to around 160(7x5 based on the 80% pen plus the 125 armor( takes 25 armor to get 20% mitigation x 5 do to the 80% armor pen.) Yasuo does true damage through 200 armor if he has any lethality at all outside of sudden impact. If yasuo has a black cleaver upwards of 300...... if he has infinity edge...... god .. that functions the same way... so around 300 for it to. unless he has cleaver WITH it, then its like 400. Ill go test to make sure.
> [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=001100000001,timestamp=2018-12-27T07:14:46.835+0000) > > no it subtracts the damage taht would have been lost from the conversions pool of damage. At a certain armor threshold it is 100% armor pen. The Rune assumes the target isnt taking the physical damage and just takes the true damage as 20% of the total. This means that 20% of the damage isnt mitigated, not that t20% of the armor is ignored. > What THIS MEANS IS, it stacks BETTER with armor pen and percentage reduction than worse. > Yasuo with his R up and conquerer with last whisper normally ignoreds 80% armor. However it takes exactly 125 armor for yasuo to not do true damage. However,with The dash into lethality mastery this goes to around 160(7x5 based on the 80% pen plus the 125 armor( takes 25 armor to get 20% mitigation x 5 do to the 80% armor pen.) Yasuo does true damage through 200 armor if he has any lethality at all outside of sudden impact. If yasuo has a black cleaver upwards of 300...... if he has infinity edge...... god .. that functions the same way... so around 300 for it to. unless he has cleaver WITH it, then its like 400. Ill go test to make sure. So far the sudden impact rune makes the 100 armor trainingdummy go from taking 129 physical damage to 132 so R plus just sudden impact and the conquerer and the ie makes 100 armor useless. yeaa..... without my R and just with the 40% from lord doms, im doing almost true damage with jusst autos that crit on conquerer.... SO its NOT armor pen, its taking the mitigated damage and converting it over to true damage instead of letting it get mitigated. Infact im losing physical damage done and its turning to true damage without me dashing. i go from 229 physical and 45 true to like 130 true and 211 physical. with just ocnquerer and the armor pen from lord doms I cap out at 220 physical and 135 true damage. With IE, Phantom, and lord doms with boots. And as i gained armor pen my physical damage only moved 6 points. Infact Yasuos ult by itself, in combination with the 40% armor pen and crit conversion with conquerer..... gave me 0 change from my previous phsycial damage done. However, with my E i gain 10 physical damage from sudden impact. Not sure how this is working but i think yasuos ULT goes BEFORE the true damage conversion and if enough damage is converted to true damage from that physical, then yasuo doesnt GAIN anything from his ult. Yea flat pen gives me more damage against the Target dummies HOWEVER yasuos ult DOES NOT give me more damage against the target dummies outside of procing sudden impact. This means conquerer doesnt give armor pen or anything near it. It converts like the old ezreal q plus runeglaive. With black cleaver and lord doms, with ult up, i see 0 damage change at 100 armor target, however, with same up and sudden impact i see a gain, with yasuos ult not factoring in at all with how much damage i Do...... like at all... at 100 armor.... I dont have true damage yet on the target dummy, but im not seeing any gain of 50% pen. With Black cleaver and no Lord doms, i gain also no damage during yasuos ultimate......but i do during sudden impact. Conquerer or IE might be considered the same as last breath or last whisper not sure Without IE, i still see same interaction of yasuos R not working on the dummies properly, maybe it doesnt count the dummies as champions? but everything else does? Unless im already going around their armor 100% without lord doms or yasuos R, but why does sudden impact give me more damage.
: You don't understand how Conqueror works. If it converted 20% of damage dealt to true damage, it would effectively do nothing. Or does your health bar differentiate 100 HP lost from magical damage, and 100 HP lost from true damage? In its current iteration, Conqueror takes 20% of premitigation damage and makes it true damage. ~~This is effectively 20% total armour pen, if you want to word it differently.~~ It isn't! Check post of Rathar Dashing below.
> [{quoted}](name=NepgearDesu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2018-12-26T21:46:22.709+0000) > > You don&#x27;t understand how Conqueror works. > If it converted 20% of damage dealt to true damage, it would effectively do nothing. Or does your health bar differentiate 100 HP lost from magical damage, and 100 HP lost from true damage? > In its current iteration, Conqueror takes 20% of premitigation damage and makes it true damage. This is effectively 20% total armour pen, if you want to word it differently. no it subtracts the damage taht would have been lost from the conversions pool of damage. At a certain armor threshold it is 100% armor pen. The Rune assumes the target isnt taking the physical damage and just takes the true damage as 20% of the total. This means that 20% of the damage isnt mitigated, not that t20% of the armor is ignored. What THIS MEANS IS, it stacks BETTER with armor pen and percentage reduction than worse. Yasuo with his R up and conquerer with last whisper normally ignoreds 80% armor. However it takes exactly 125 armor for yasuo to not do true damage. However,with The dash into lethality mastery this goes to around 160(7x5 based on the 80% pen plus the 125 armor( takes 25 armor to get 20% mitigation x 5 do to the 80% armor pen.) Yasuo does true damage through 200 armor if he has any lethality at all outside of sudden impact. If yasuo has a black cleaver upwards of 300...... if he has infinity edge...... god .. that functions the same way... so around 300 for it to. unless he has cleaver WITH it, then its like 400. Ill go test to make sure.
: Do you really think a shield that blocks ONE auto and takes 3 years to recharge is a second passive? And the double crit passive, yes, its good mid-game, but it reduces dmg from crits, so its double edged sword. And the way to beat yasuo is kiling him before he gets his pd ie, which if you harrass and take good trades and make him miss cs, he wont get them for a LONG time. Some counetrs to yas mid: Le blanc, lissandra, viktor, zed. Why? BEcause they take good trades (lb, liss), poke (viktor), or have good all in (zed) You could also play some top champs in mid, like fiora or renek. renek just kills you early game and fiora scales and trades well. As a yas abuser, i will admit that conq could use some tuning, but yas still has counterplay (unless he is somehow 5/0 at 12 min, in which case you are most likely screwed) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=xXDankMemer123Xx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-12-26T18:45:18.868+0000) > > Do you really think a shield that blocks ONE auto and takes 3 years to recharge is a second passive? > > And the double crit passive, yes, its good mid-game, but it reduces dmg from crits, so its double edged sword. > > And the way to beat yasuo is kiling him before he gets his pd ie, which if you harrass and take good trades and make him miss cs, he wont get them for a LONG time. > > Some counetrs to yas mid: Le blanc, lissandra, viktor, zed. Why? BEcause they take good trades (lb, liss), poke (viktor), or have good all in (zed) > > You could also play some top champs in mid, like fiora or renek. renek just kills you early game and fiora scales and trades well. > > As a yas abuser, i will admit that conq could use some tuning, but yas still has counterplay (unless he is somehow 5/0 at 12 min, in which case you are most likely screwed) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} IF you can harrass him, your playing a champion that beats him. End of story. Thats that. games over. You win lane outside of JG interferance. If you CANT harrass him. you LOSE lane, You watch him scale harder than you, you watch him win the game, you dont even get to farm because he can use his DEFENSIVE move OFFENSIVELY not to kill you, but to STOP you from farming with your farm move. Brand isnt meta rn because he cant push Yasuo stops projectile based abilities 1 time every minion line. That means yasuo stops entire champions from being able to push at all. {{champion:103}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:518}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:4}} Thats a small list of the champions that literally LOSE the ability to farm and have to max a side ability in order to deal with yasuos defensive tool when it gets used correctly against them.
qko pate (EUNE)
: Yasuo is a really horrible champion since he is all situation based no matter how good or bad you are with yasuo its all about your matchup which is unforgivable.. Yasuo VS Lux = YASUO OVERLY THE TOP TAKING IT ALL Yasuo VS Darius = Darius bursting the Sword out of him Yasuo VS Teemo = litterily making both of them incapable of playing as they woud want to.. His W is a big problem otherwise he woud be fine but this W is a ...
> [{quoted}](name=qko pate,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-26T13:16:09.457+0000) > > Yasuo is a really horrible champion since he is all situation based no matter how good or bad you are with yasuo its all about your matchup which is unforgivable.. > Yasuo VS Lux = YASUO OVERLY THE TOP TAKING IT ALL > Yasuo VS Darius = Darius bursting the Sword out of him > Yasuo VS Teemo = litterily making both of them incapable of playing as they woud want to.. > His W is a big problem otherwise he woud be fine but this W is a ... You are being downvoted by yasuo and Jg mains. Yasuos counterplay is the jungler and matchup thats it. Play neeko against him, watch yourself be unable to waveclear at all becuase windwall stops your maxed ability EVERY MINION LINE. No champ has this style of play. RIVEN>ZED at least zed can wave clear. Urgot>DARIUS at least darius can buy a GA and sit under tower farming freely as the minions deaggro and the wall is no longer there. Pantheon>Fiora, at least fiora can parry the stun 1 outa 10 times and has a chance of winning during the cannon minion lanes. Yasuo has no counterplay VS certain champs, either FOR him or AGAINST him. Its because of his W and his Passive.
: It would be fun if building armor against Yasuo, or any conq user, was useful.
> [{quoted}](name=Lilithh,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5340ZrAO,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-26T06:43:01.000+0000) > > Like my post is mainly aimed towards yasuo. And I have tried to be reasonable. I&amp;#039;ve tried to be like &amp;quot;he has bad matchups&amp;quot; > And that may be true (We arent going to talk about how most of his bad matchups are non mid laners zz) > But it&amp;#039;s not even about that. I would easily be able to forgive his low cds (His mobile ability is 0.5-0.1 seconds just by the way.), and less gating kit *Cough* him ulting OUTSIDE of turret range despite initially being in it. > It&amp;#039;s more so about I can&amp;#039;t build against him. > His ult, is armor pen. His keystone, is true damage. (Let&amp;#039;s not forget ignites true damage i might as well be a piece of butter) > Like I would legitimately forgive him basically being a hypermobile bruiser with relatively low cds, without a resource AND double passive (Not overloaded btw teeehee ~~sorry thats salty ~~) If I could just be able to play defensively against him without him using my minions against me, doing true damage at pretty much leisure and making armor most useless stat. > > > Tldr; Please allow me to go defensive reasonably without the enemy conqueror user laughing in my fucking face It would be fun if building defensive stats stopped right clickers from killing you, but the only thing that does that is killing them. Thats the problem right now in league, right clicks will EVENTUALLY kill you only killing them stops them. You cant take turrets as fast as right clickers, you cant take objectives as fast, you cant farm as easily, you arent as safe(they cant miss, and their cc isnt required for the kill). The only thing that right click style champs suffer from, is that they can die. Adc 2k18 happened because everyone got good at killing the PRIME right clickers. Right clickers arent allowed to have anything to fall back on because of how much power budget right clicks have, so they are either Oppressive completly, or useless. Riot seems to think everyone should insta gib everyone else and that will balance it. Right clicks need to either MISS from enemies moving, or turrets need to disarm enemies, as theirs no way to NOT get turret dove by tryndamere other than not be there(if he wins yay if he loses he still tried the dive). Suicide sion fora reason. Rigth clicks have no counterplay Conquerer removes itemization IE even more Their is only 1 true path. The path to 1 shotting, oh they have ga up..... well..... then 1 shot them TWICE.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Eons3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KI8cghgP,comment-id=00100002,timestamp=2018-10-19T21:47:12.580+0000) > > Im pretty sure thats a blue champ, with MASSIVE pizza feet, so maybe mordekaiser. I'm very convinced you already knew which champ it was since he isn't actually blue in this Skin. It is Morde and it's the Pentakill skin you can see the top of his RED weapon in the middle of ring. The blue is from his/yorick's abilities and isn't him.
> [{quoted}](name=BestPudgeNA,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KI8cghgP,comment-id=001000020001,timestamp=2018-10-19T22:42:23.335+0000) > > I&#x27;m very convinced you already knew which champ it was since he isn&#x27;t actually blue in this Skin. It is Morde and it&#x27;s the Pentakill skin you can see the top of his RED weapon in the middle of ring. The blue is from his/yorick&#x27;s abilities and isn&#x27;t him. tbh, ima morde main, but his buggs throw the game outa wack to the point i hate stopped plaing him. That being said...... pizza feet is mordes trademark. He was blue but i KNEW yorick does that with his ability, so i figured it had to be him with MAYBE a ghost morde in normals.
: The ADC usually gets to that point when you abandon them to die. Yeah, you're not supposed to protect *just* the ADC, but the rest of the team is playing champions that *can* survive on their own. Xin and Yasuo could probably win most 1v1s at that point, and Lissandra has her claw dash thing, R, Protobelt, and Zhonya's. All three of them can survive relatively decently on their own. Meanwhile, they had two assassins and two champions who are really good in 1v1s. If there's someone threatening 4 people, do you protect one of the three wearing a bulletproof vest on top of steel plate? Or do you protect the small child? Yeah if the first three are in significant danger despite their protection you should help them out if you can, but your priority should be the person who has *no* protection.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wFXveYWq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-24T07:40:20.797+0000) > > The ADC usually gets to that point when you abandon them to die. > > Yeah, you&#x27;re not supposed to protect *just* the ADC, but the rest of the team is playing champions that *can* survive on their own. > > Xin and Yasuo could probably win most 1v1s at that point, and Lissandra has her claw dash thing, R, Protobelt, and Zhonya&#x27;s. All three of them can survive relatively decently on their own. > > Meanwhile, they had two assassins and two champions who are really good in 1v1s. > > If there&#x27;s someone threatening 4 people, do you protect one of the three wearing a bulletproof vest on top of steel plate? Or do you protect the small child? Yeah if the first three are in significant danger despite their protection you should help them out if you can, but your priority should be the person who has *no* protection. Adcs become useless when they either do 1 of 2 things 1. are uselesss and are never going to be useful because of a matchup they do not understand 2. are left to die by their team that gives no peel to the point they no longer feel safe trying to fight. Im guessing this adc was part of number 1, and the leona recognized this and left lane to dominate mid. Sometimes the bad player WILL NOT LEARN. cant protect them sometimes, but you can try to help the team win. Question is, does the adc know how to play safe when no one is helping protect them. Thats the REAL test of a good adc player.
: You Can Always Carry Harder (Again...and again)
Honestly doesnt look like a carry tbh. Enemy team looks like the 2 BEST players were hard carrying the 3 worst and you shut one of them down in teamfights repeatedly. The Gold advantage is all on your team, meaning you were winning most of the game at least gold wise/gold is game wise. So ima go and say you did exceptionally well, but that was the enemy teams irelia TRYING to carry and failing. I dont mean to belittle such an amazing score, but carrying is when a game is a definite loss if someone else was playing your champ. Sick game tho
Luxxum (NA)
: Why not just remove crit entirely?
QUestion on the tryndamere thing, would the crit crit. That would be unhealthy.
Luxxum (NA)
: Why not just remove crit entirely?
TBH they could just make crit how much of the damage gets converted to true damage. 100% crit yasuo would have 100% true damage. That being said, since its a inefficient stat, you can either have 60 lethality black cleaver zed with 500 ad, or 360 ad zed with 100% crit doing true damage to tanks and squishies. IT would make itemization be more based on the game than on the individual adc. Tho abilities would need to crit for it to be worth it.
: That's not how it works. Ill break it down to you i made diamond on the main account in less then 200 game's with a win rate of 70% and managed to obtain Diamond 3 with a win rate of 62% before i started losing game's where the impact i had in the game didn't make a difference. My bot for around 6 game's where 0-8 and losing turret, it took me nearly a month to hit D3 but only week to get back to diamond 5. This is the ult and is currently sitting at 56-57% win rate P1 in less then a month, the time it took me to get here was hindered because i got placed in gold 5 and didn't win a single promo because the mmr was so fucked duo to it being a smurf mmr so every game was pretty much a coin flip of hard stuck gold and smurfs. Now this account is nearly diamond but that's also being hindered because ranked is so uneven, you have no idea if you're going to get the hard stuck guys at 50% win rate 500+ game's or the 55%-60% win rate guys so luck again. People who hit anything higher then D2-D1 are also abusing champions or op position lets not include they are most likely duo abusing as well. No one is saying you can't climb but once you get to the higher ranked matches its a lot harder to carry on your skill alone so when you that "bad team" you more then likely going to lose, unlike lower ranked game's where you can carry. Now if was playing something live Riven, cam, kha, irelia and the other top meta top champs i could most likely hit diamond a lot fast then i am just by being a panth otp.
> [{quoted}](name=Tlkinchtgtbanned,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lfyh9rjJ,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-12-25T01:08:51.715+0000) > > That&#x27;s not how it works. Ill break it down to you i made diamond on the main account in less then 200 game&#x27;s with a win rate of 70% and managed to obtain Diamond 3 with a win rate of 62% before i started losing game&#x27;s where the impact i had in the game didn&#x27;t make a difference. My bot for around 6 game&#x27;s where 0-8 and losing turret, it took me nearly a month to hit D3 but only week to get back to diamond 5. > > This is the ult and is currently sitting at 56-57% win rate P1 in less then a month, the time it took me to get here was hindered because i got placed in gold 5 and didn&#x27;t win a single promo because the mmr was so fucked duo to it being a smurf mmr so every game was pretty much a coin flip of hard stuck gold and smurfs. > > Now this account is nearly diamond but that&#x27;s also being hindered because ranked is so uneven, you have no idea if you&#x27;re going to get the hard stuck guys at 50% win rate 500+ game&#x27;s or the 55%-60% win rate guys so luck again. > > People who hit anything higher then D2-D1 are also abusing champions or op position lets not include they are most likely duo abusing as well. No one is saying you can&#x27;t climb but once you get to the higher ranked matches its a lot harder to carry on your skill alone so when you that &quot;bad team&quot; you more then likely going to lose, unlike lower ranked game&#x27;s where you can carry. > > Now if was playing something live Riven, cam, kha, irelia and the other top meta top champs i could most likely hit diamond a lot fast then i am just by being a panth otp. Most people DONT carry via skill. They just make themselves easy to carry. They go out of their way to make the odds stacked in their favor. Dodging, Duo quing. Op champs in op positions. Taking ignite instead of tp to win lane hard. So on. Dodge Dodge more If you play most of your games your gonna lose more than others. The best players do not maintain high winrates by just playing master yi 100% of the time in 100% of the games they are put in. Na.op.gg is your best friend. If no ones winrate is about 50% dodge, if theyre winrate IS 50% and they JUST WON dodge, if they have 55% winrate and just lost, they may be tilted, but odds are in your favor on this one.
Show more

Eons3

Level 65 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion