Nïght (EUNE)
: congrats
> [{quoted}](name=Nïght,realm=EUNE,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=pyuZEJAJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-01T16:12:05.727+0000) > > congrats thanks lol
: I think they were trying to point out in that section which champions they are giving a non-linear scaling to. They was this noted because it is out of the ordinary, since most (if not all) others will retain linear scalings. Meaning these, if they are in your comp, are the highest priority to get to 3 star when you have 2 star, but not necessarily a high priority to get to 2 star when they are just 1 star. Thresh is included with these. Thresh, also, got a buff at all levels. Thus he was noted in both places: below as part of general balance, and above to let you know he is now nonlinear. (Note: His ability never actually did the 550 damage listed at 3 star in the first note. That is just what his ability WOULD do at 3 star, after the buff, if he still scaled linearly... which he does not anymore as his ability does 600.)
> [{quoted}](name=FearTheMoo,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=ynk2uimg,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-11-22T00:24:59.491+0000) > > I think they were trying to point out in that section which champions they are giving a non-linear scaling to. They was this noted because it is out of the ordinary, since most (if not all) others will retain linear scalings. Meaning these, if they are in your comp, are the highest priority to get to 3 star when you have 2 star, but not necessarily a high priority to get to 2 star when they are just 1 star. Thresh is included with these. > > Thresh, also, got a buff at all levels. > > Thus he was noted in both places: below as part of general balance, and above to let you know he is now nonlinear. > > (Note: His ability never actually did the 550 damage listed at 3 star in the first note. That is just what his ability WOULD do at 3 star, after the buff, if he still scaled linearly... which he does not anymore as his ability does 600.) Your explanation in defense of their mistake doesn't make sense.
Rioter Comments
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.23 notes
Thresh Shield (note balance change below): 250/400/550 ⇒ 250/400/600 [...a few moments later...] Thresh Ability Shield: 200/300/400 ⇒ 250/400/600 K, change noted (Anyone else catch that?)
Rioter Comments
: Issue occured while attempting to login.
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion/4yzOBfOe-league-is-down-in-these-areas
: Impossible to Start/Play League. [ Alot of people are having this problem ]
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion/4yzOBfOe-league-is-down-in-these-areas
: Unable to login
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion/4yzOBfOe-league-is-down-in-these-areas
RmDnat (NA)
: Login problem
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion/4yzOBfOe-league-is-down-in-these-areas
Rioter Comments
Jokez (NA)
: This will probably be fun to watch. Nuts that these people are getting paid thousands for showing up. The life in the light of fame, haha. It will do great things for their stream numbers.
Professionals in any other sport get paid millions. So...
DISClPLE (NA)
: No katarina nerf...what a joke.
: Thought Gunslinger was moving to 1/3/5, why was this changed? The issue with gunslingers was that it's so difficult to get to six because there are only six, so missing one (whether through lack in the pool or simply bad luck) leaves you in the same bad position post-patch
I'm fine with this. As one who plays gunners, this buff makes them better but not so good they'll be contested every game like they used to. Lucian got buffed anyone. all good
Jurdn (NA)
: The type of anger and energy people put behind absolute speculation in this comment section is a direct reflection of the same reason league of legends is an insanely toxic game. Wowie.
Not unique to LoL at all, nor would I consider LoL toxic (at least not in my MMR), but otherwise true! Frustration over speculation is silly
Vecturn (NA)
: "We’ve removed RFC's ability to ignore dodges, so now it only exists on Wild." Oh good, I can't wait to get annihilated by an uncontestable Gnar and tier 3 Veigar. An army comprised of arguably some of the most powerful units in TFT. So, do Yordles still dodge when frozen?
: "Zephyr: Now a Unique item." The one problem I feel is going on with items is how you can stack their Passives by applying the same item to a champion. Items like RFC, Rage Blade, Spear of Shojin, Warmongs(especially how well it worked with Dragon's Claw. (thanks for nerfing that btw!)). Items like those, when doubled on the right champion, can reak severe havic on the other players by either tearing through everbody, or just becoming near impossible to kill! How about treat the items similarly as treated playing normal League: getting multiples of the same item increases the basic stats like Attack Speed, Armor, and Mana, but their Passives dont take affect because you already have the one completed item. This way, chapions like Shavannah, Draiven, or Nidalee, dont just pop off on everyone!
So many spellings errors here lol
: Hextech not disabling trait from item
One thing I've always liked about this game is it's very logical. I say this because, from a logical point of view, it should remove the trait. Riot can always find a way to nerf within the bounds of logic, but whether something is "OP or not" isn't a valid argument when the game is incredibly logical. You know what I mean? Have I said "logic" enough? Lol
Rioter Comments
: *addition* a couple of ways sorcs have chances against dragons claw/buff is Ahri carry because true damage and void sorcs bc of true damage. It just seems unreliable.
Ahri doesn't do true damage in this game mode
dvh159 (EUW)
: TFT gunslinger bug?
Similar bug - When I put a Rageblade on Blademaster Trist, her Attack speed change from 1.somethin to 2. something and back and forth every second. Not sure what was going on there (I kept right clicked her just to check)
: Mana gain from being hit
Anyway does anyone know?
: they should add a gain health from getting hit
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=4WIirfJz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T08:01:02.351+0000) > > they should add a gain health from getting hit Not sure what you mean exactly
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
0megon (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ErdoS Is Here,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=NeVELzgk,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-08-08T19:42:11.981+0000) > > So is Ionic affected my spell dmg increase, and does it trigger Morello? If you are asking if you get bonus for AP then it should be no. They changed it some patches ago that items do not benefit from AP. And no, Morello states it triggers on ,,spells".
> [{quoted}](name=Aritmor,realm=EUNE,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=NeVELzgk,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-08-09T09:27:28.631+0000) > > If you are asking if you get bonus for AP then it should be no. They changed it some patches ago that items do not benefit from AP. And no, Morello states it triggers on ,,spells". Makes sense ok laaaaaast question. If 2 different people on my team have Ionic, will the person casting the spell then take 300dmg?
Rioter Comments
Cräfty (EUW)
: The official Attack Effects definition is: > Attack effects are effects that trigger on a champion's **basic attacks**. For _**on-hit effects**_, it is stated that they: > trigger when you _hit_ a basic attack. _Hits_ do not occur if the target dodges, blocks or you are Blinded. source: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_effects I'm pretty sure it works the exact same way in TFT. So: * **For A**: Yes. * **For B**: The auto attack that's supposed to trigger the 1st lightning can be dodged, but if it's not dodged, than the subsequent damage that occurs is not dodged, since it's considered as magic damage. * **For C**: The auto attack that's supposed to trigger them can be dodged. * **For D**: The auto attack that's supposed to trigger it can be dodged. **TL;DR**: _If you dodge the auto attack that's supposed to trigger the on-hit effect, then you don't get hit by said effect._
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=vAMRFnok,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-08T18:26:41.766+0000) > > The official Attack Effects definition is: > > For _**on-hit effects**_, it is stated that they: > > source: https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Attack_effects > > I'm pretty sure it works the exact same way in TFT. > > So: > > * **For A**: Yes. > * **For B**: The auto attack that's supposed to trigger the 1st lightning can be dodged, but if it's not dodged, than the subsequent damage that occurs is not dodged, since it's considered as magic damage. > * **For C**: The auto attack that's supposed to trigger them can be dodged. > * **For D**: The auto attack that's supposed to trigger it can be dodged. > > **TL;DR**: _If you dodge the auto attack that's supposed to trigger the on-hit effect, then you don't get hit by said effect._ Figured as such, good to have some extra verification, thank you.
: Ionic Spark question
So is Ionic affected my spell dmg increase, and does it trigger Morello?
: Ionic Spark question
That's insane, and thanks. followup- does it trigger on-spell activations like Morellomincom?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cräfty (EUW)
: Guardian Angel and Shapeshifters!
Confirming this bug, shapeshifter revives into original state.
Cräfty (EUW)
: > You lost at "basically you're saying." You seem to be a big fan of the strawman fallacy. Maybe brush up on logical fallacies. I'll also plead to Occam's razor here. You're trying so hard to look smart, that you're looking like a fool, mate. I didn't distort any of your arguments, any person with a brain would notice that, on the first read. > Nevertheless, against my better judgment, I still read on. So, your argument is neither... A) Relevent, you're not addressing my point (that Hextech undoes the luck of getting items. It literally does, it's in the description, I still don't get how you're debating this.) > B) Valid (the argument that taking away items from the top player cannot be impactful is false. Sometimes it will be, sometimes it won't. "hasty generalization" right there, another fallacy for ya) > You also commit false analogy/moral equivalence with this whole poor man thing. I addressed your points one by one in a very objective and logical manner. I specifically used the rich and poor analogy to make it even simpler to understand and to explain how illogical your thought process is. If you can't understand my arguments, that doesn't' make them irrelevant or invalid. That just makes you incapable of logical reasoning, plain and simple. Any person with some common sense would have understood already. > You also go back on your own claim that propogated this post, of how this is OP, by now saying it's not OP enough to ruin the top player. Don't sell out man, stick to your guts! Who's a big fan of the strawman fallacy now, hein? I never said that Hextech is not OP enough to ruin Top player. I said that Hextech still affects both parties in an unfair manner but it's more unfair against the poor player than the one who got himself a lead (_thanks to his item/unit advantage_) BEFORE facing hextech units. Anyone with an inch of logical reasoning would have understood that easily (_as a matter of fact, many did understand and agree with me, and that's why so many people upvoted the thread in the 1st place_). > Can we be done now? Oh please, be my guest! I'm tired of repeating myself to people with no common sense anyway. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=E3aQ3GH8,comment-id=00080000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T00:54:43.480+0000) > > You're trying so hard to look smart, that you're looking like a fool, mate. I didn't distort any of your arguments, any person with a brain would notice that, on the first read. > A) Relevent, you're not addressing my point (that Hextech undoes the luck of getting items. It literally does, it's in the description, I still don't get how you're debating this.) > B) Valid (the argument that taking away items from the top player cannot be impactful is false. Sometimes it will be, sometimes it won't. "hasty generalization" right there, another fallacy for ya) > You also commit false analogy/moral equivalence with this whole poor man thing. > > I addressed your points one by one in a very objective and logical manner. I specifically used the rich and poor analogy to make it even simpler to understand and to explain how illogical your thought process is. If you can't understand my arguments, that doesn't' make them irrelevant or invalid. That just makes you incapable of logical reasoning, plain and simple. Any person with some common sense would have understood already. > > Who's a big fan of the strawman fallacy now, hein? > > I never said that Hextech is not OP enough to ruin Top player. I said that Hextech still affects both parties in an unfair manner but it's more unfair against the poor player than the one who got himself a lead (_thanks to his item/unit advantage_) BEFORE facing hextech units. > > Anyone with an inch of logical reasoning would have understood that easily (_as a matter of fact, many did understand and agree with me, and that's why so many people upvoted the thread in the 1st place_). > > Oh please, be my guest! I'm tired of repeating myself to people with no common sense anyway. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} It's too bad that saying you succeeded doesn't mean you actually succeeded, huh. You do that a lot. Now you're just deflecting, attacking, etc. You seem like the kind of person that needs things spelled out, so let me help you even more. I understood your argument, AND they are invalid and irrelevant **because of said reasons**. Sorry to burst your bubble. Let me know when you're ready to speak logically, rather than just claim logic, attack, repeat.
Cräfty (EUW)
: > Hextech is best used against those with items, and less efficient against those lacking items. So basically, you're saying that taking away from the poor doesn't matter as much as taking away from the rich. * If I take away a million dollar from a rich man, you think I hurted him? Of course not, he's already established his wealth (_the rich player already established a healthy HP lead_) and invested in so many things that will give him back that money and some more (_the rich player already invested in his units and got what he needed, the items are just a bonus power by this point. He's got his win streak to even give him more gold. Taking away his items won't hurt him as much since his lineup is solid already thanks to the lead he got from winning fights due to his item advantage against players with no Hextech trait active on board_). * If I take away 1000$ from a poor guy, however, he's doomed. He doesn't have much to begin with and I just took away all he's got. The player, in this instance, already doesn't have much items to begin with, so he's gonna lose more than others, who got item advantage on him, thus falling behind. And now he even has unit disadvantage too, since he's losing (_no wins, not enough economy to buy units_). He might get back into the game if he get that 1 or 2 items from the next PvE round. He finally gets them. But then, he gets matched vs me, who already have a lead on him (_itemization wise and HP wise_), and suddenly, I disable all his items (_I rob him of all his possessions, as few as they are_). Yeah, you're right, it won't affect him that much, he's just gonna get demolished and lose the game, and that's it. No biggy, I guess... > How do you not get that? It's hard for me to believe you genuinely think your example portrays my point. You're not that dense... right? I hope? I have faith in you, for now. I gently redirect your own words to you, sir.
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=E3aQ3GH8,comment-id=000800000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T18:38:13.869+0000) > > So basically, you're saying that taking away from the poor doesn't matter as much as taking away from the rich. > > * If I take away a million dollar from a rich man, you think I hurted him? Of course not, he's already established his wealth (_the rich player already established a healthy HP lead_) and invested in so many things that will give him back that money and some more (_the rich player already invested in his units and got what he needed, the items are just a bonus power by this point. He's got his win streak to even give him more gold. Taking away his items won't hurt him as much since his lineup is solid already thanks to the lead he got from winning fights due to his item advantage against players with no Hextech trait active on board_). > > * If I take away 1000$ from a poor guy, however, he's doomed. He doesn't have much to begin with and I just took away all he's got. The player, in this instance, already doesn't have much items to begin with, so he's gonna lose more than others, who got item advantage on him, thus falling behind. And now he even has unit disadvantage too, since he's losing (_no wins, not enough economy to buy units_). He might get back into the game if he get that 1 or 2 items from the next PvE round. He finally gets them. But then, he gets matched vs me, who already have a lead on him (_itemization wise and HP wise_), and suddenly, I disable all his items (_I rob him of all his possessions, as few as they are_). Yeah, you're right, it won't affect him that much, he's just gonna get demolished and lose the game, and that's it. No biggy, I guess... > > I gently redirect your own words to you, sir. Hey now, if you don't use your own words for a comeback you just show you're not clever. But that's consistent with everything you've said so I guess status quo there. You lost at "basically you're saying." You seem to be a big fan of the strawman fallacy. Maybe brush up on logical fallacies. I'll also plead to Occam's razor here. Nevertheless, against my better judgment, I still read on. So, your argument is neither... A) **Relevent**, you're not addressing my point (that Hextech undoes the luck of getting items. It literally does, it's in the description, I still don't get how you're debating this.) B) **Valid** (the argument that taking away items from the top player cannot be impactful is false. Sometimes it will be, sometimes it won't. "hasty generalization" right there, another fallacy for ya) You also commit false analogy/moral equivalence with this whole poor man thing. You also go back on your own claim that propogated this post, of how this is OP, by now saying it's not OP enough to ruin the top player. Don't sell out man, stick to your guts! Can we be done now? I'm not enjoying this keyboard warrior lifestyle like you do. _(Fun sidenote, today some lady made a post making fun of a scammer "offering 10000$", saying there's no way the scammer has any money because he can't even put the $ sign on the correct side)_
Rioter Comments
Cräfty (EUW)
: > Item drops are random > remove that portion of random by having Hextech. Simple point, no? What you're saying is this: You got 5 items, I got 2 items (because RNG) ---> You have Hextech, I don't ----> We're matched vs each other ----> My only 2 items get disabled ----> Now, you have 5 items, I have NONE -----> Congratulations, You solved my RNG problem, GJ! I feel better now that you removed randomness from the game by removing my only saving grace in this game. HOORAY!!! Now there is less RNG, because you, or your enemies, don't get to play the game as it is intended to be played. It's a **reverse Oprah effect**: You don't get to use items, you don't get to use them either, you too... Everybody don't get to use their items! YAY! :D Please stop typing @ErdoS Is Here, your abnormal lack of common sense and logic is getting too cringy to watch by this point... Just, stop typing, mate! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=E3aQ3GH8,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-02T17:05:58.351+0000) > > Simple point, no? > > What you're saying is this: > > You got 5 items, I got 2 items (because RNG) ---> You have Hextech, I don't ----> We're matched vs each other ----> My only 2 items get disabled ----> Now, you have 5 items, I have NONE -----> Congratulations, You solved my RNG problem, GJ! I feel better now that you removed randomness from the game by removing my only saving grace in this game. > > HOORAY!!! Now there is less RNG, because you, or your enemies, don't get to play the game as it is intended to be played. > > It's a **reverse Oprah effect**: You don't get to use items, you don't get to use them either, you too... Everybody don't get to use their items! YAY! :D > > Please stop typing @ErdoS Is Here, your abnormal lack of common sense and logic is getting too cringy to watch by this point... Just, stop typing, mate! > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Hextech is best used against those with items, and less efficient against those lacking items. How do you not get that? It's hard for me to believe you genuinely think your example portrays my point. You're not that dense... right? I hope? I have faith in you, for now.
Cräfty (EUW)
: I never complained about undoing RNG. FYI, the Hextech origin does not undo RNG. It just disables any items on the board that the enemy already have. It's like someone taking your clothes off of you. How is that undoing RNG? And btw, there is a bug on PBE atm that lets Hex units destroy the disabled items completely (gone from the unit). So that looks fun... The RNG happened long time ago when the enemy got his items in the 1st place. Once, he combined his items (that he got by RNG) and equipped them to his units, that's not RNG anymore. That's his choice, his decision. The items are his, now. He has the right to utilize them. Actually, he needs to utilize them if he wanna win. Now tell me, how is disabling the items is fixing the RNG problem, hein? Please don't throw out a weakass argument in such discussions and claim things you can't prove! Unless you have proof, in which case you're more than welcome to explain your opinion and debate! Thanks.
> [{quoted}](name=Cräfty,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=E3aQ3GH8,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-01T22:13:04.484+0000) > > I never complained about undoing RNG. > > FYI, the Hextech origin does not undo RNG. It just disables any items on the board that the enemy already have. It's like someone taking your clothes off of you. How is that undoing RNG? And btw, there is a bug on PBE atm that lets Hex units destroy the disabled items completely (gone from the unit). So that looks fun... > > The RNG happened long time ago when the enemy got his items in the 1st place. Once, he combined his items (that he got by RNG) and equipped them to his units, that's not RNG anymore. That's his choice, his decision. The items are his, now. He has the right to utilize them. Actually, he needs to utilize them if he wanna win. > > Now tell me, how is disabling the items is fixing the RNG problem, hein? > > Please don't throw out a weakass argument in such discussions and claim things you can't prove! Unless you have proof, in which case you're more than welcome to explain your opinion and debate! > > Thanks. I made a very simple, obvious point, somehow you either can't comprehend the point or are too frustrated to see or admit. Either way, I'm flabbergasted and laughing. Item drops are random > remove that portion of random by having Hextech. AKA "undoing RNG" (no not all RNG, obviously) Simple point, no?
Cräfty (EUW)
: Riot's reasons for designing broken and OP stuff never cease to amaze me!
It's weird you make posts complaining about RNG, but then also complain about undoing RNG (items) by creating the hextech class. You can make the argument that almost any comp, class, whatever, can be OP with good rolls and items, that's the game.
: Teamfight Tactics patch 9.15 notes
Amazing patch, agree with so much here, hell yes.
: TFT is too random to be a game of skill
The way I see it, there's so many different games of luck, that in the end it KIND OF evens out. That's how I look at things, and how everyone should, IMO. First let's start with some facts **Here's a list of luck/random based things we're ALL victim to:** Item drops Rolls Draft pick Which way the champs decide to move in battle Who we face **Here's skill based aspects:** Making the most of the champs you get, seeing the pattern, building towards it Having champ contingencies for when you don't get what you want (people who complain about not getting the one champ they need sound like noobs to me, honestly. It happens to absolutely everybody.) Positioning Making the best items with what you've got Countering with items/champs/positioning rather than just "what I think is optimal but I'm not gonna look at the other boards" Knowing when to roll, when to save (yes rolls are random, but it's smarter to roll when you're open to 5 different champs rather than if you're only looking for the 9th Garen and that's it) **LASTLY and probably most important - 4TH PLACE OR HIGHER IS WINNING ** Understand that out of 8 fucking people, you're god damn right, chances are some one is going to be luckier than you in multiple ways. And the next game maybe it'll be you, probably not. Be ok with getting 4th, call that a win, because it is. You don't need to be the luckiest. Again, there's so many games of luck it really evens out for 3-5 people every game, which is why getting 4th is still good and fine. **To be really lucky, or really unlucky, is both very rare, and even that also evens out over games. If you think you're always unlucky, you're not. You're either unskilled or a pessimist.**
Rioter Comments
: Is Buff range unlimited?
Rioter Comments
Bik (NA)
: Garen freezing after cast
Can confirm this bug. So weird. Though he does this every time, not under these conditions.
: There is apparently no MMR. Queue times are universally instantaneous.
> [{quoted}](name=Judah the Hammer,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=KYUg96RH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-13T23:32:23.806+0000) > > There is apparently no MMR. Queue times are universally instantaneous. Good point didn't that about it like that!
: Is MMR in Effect?
Rioter Comments
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ErdoS Is Here,realm=NA,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3tZyVxFJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-11T13:56:53.225+0000) > > Does it reflect based off received damage or unmitigated? Unmitigated > Is it's damage reduced by MR? Yes > Do misses reflect? That'd be weird, but missed to generate mana for the attacker. No
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=3tZyVxFJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-11T17:18:34.294+0000) > > Unmitigated > > Yes > > No Thanks fam, exactly what I'd hope & expect.
: Oof, .. I've had this happen, and the solution was to move one of the units I have on my bench, ... well, looks like you can't do that. Did the problem solve itself after you auto-lost to those creeps, or were you screwed for the rest of the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=2hEZUa4e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T20:09:07.355+0000) > > Oof, .. I've had this happen, and the solution was to move one of the units I have on my bench, ... well, looks like you can't do that. > > Did the problem solve itself after you auto-lost to those creeps, or were you screwed for the rest of the game? Screwed until draft. I just left the game
Rioter Comments
Show more

ErdoS Is Here

Level 194 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion