: A lot of thought was clearly put into this champion, and it shows, however their is a very clear weakness with it. The issue with the idea of controlling minions in this way is that as soon as this champion exists a lane, they immediately lose a large portion of their power. As soon as a fight occurs in the jg, this champion would become effectively useless as most of their power exists in the control of minions. This means that this champion would have to stay in lane and push endlessly whilst hoping that their teammates don't fight 4v5 and lose. Try giving this champion power outside of lane and this idea would be amazing.
Thats a good point. The only thing that comes close to providing Jungle power is **W** since it doesn't have any "must target in lane" requirements. But its range is too short to be any good, I think if I increased the Ability's Attack Range and Target Range to 2500 that would give the it the range to cover most most of the Jungle. But its cooldown, and the fact that losing Turrets would reduce the Ability's effectiveness, and it would really only work defensively; mean it probably wouldn't be that much of a help. Ill update **W** and try of think of something else. EDIT: also got an idea for **E** ... EDIT2: Changed **E** so that when the Minion Champion leaves the lane or otherwise deactivates the Ability, only **one** Minion is returned to normal lane behavior at a rate of once every 3 seconds. That way the Minion Champ can patrol or traverse the Jungles to some degree.
Rioter Comments
: I feel like there should be wanted posters on accounts that are consistent in their trolling. It shouldnt matter who brings the account into question.
The problem is _**you**_ are making the wanted poster instead of _**asking Riot**_ to make the wanted poster. And if you can make a wanted poster, then anyone can make a wanted poster. If anyone can make a wanted poster, then the trolls can make fake wanted posters. And if Riot has to check the validity of the poster before acting, they will simply never be able to set the record straight fast enough to prevent a witch hunt when the trolls fake a wanted poster. The innocent will have already been mobbed. If you want to report someone for trolling, do so via the in game report system or submit a SUPPORT ticket to Riot.
: actually you do need sound. If you dont follow pings you can get banned for refusing to communicate with team. And if someone is spamming ping then I cant see which pings are his and which are my teamates
> [{quoted}](name=Bryan Leonheart,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ol99sbww,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T19:18:57.243+0000) > > ... If you dont follow pings you can get banned for refusing to communicate with team. ... This is a myth. No one has ever been banned for refusing to communicate. (IIRC, that report option doesn't even exist anymore) In the past, people might have reported for that reason but it wasn't the lack of communication that would get the player in trouble.
ZZwaard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Erdrik,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A9ELXris,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-02T18:26:53.276+0000) > > There is a SUPPORT link at the top of the page. > Follow the SUBMIT A REQUEST link on the following page. > > Send the ticket to the category: Game and Features > General Questions > > The ticket will be forwarded to the appropriate department. Thank you. I was hoping there would be a more specific category other than "General" but Riot support has been fairly quick to respond to tickets before, so hopefully someone will get back to me. There really should be a special category for "suspected cheating" or something of the like. I'm sure it could be abused, but it's kinda a pain to submit a ticket as it is. You have to go out of your way, far more than simply reporting someone post-game.
Keep in mind they aren't going to inform you of the results for privacy reasons. Only that they got your report and will check into it.
ZZwaard (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cyst,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=A9ELXris,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-02T18:18:23.501+0000) > > According to riot nothing wrong with boosted accounts > > Money is money no matter how it trickles down into riot pockets. Having someone play your account for you - I can only assume for monetary compensation - is not against the ToS?
I think Cyst is referring to hiring someone to que with you as a teammate, which can also count as boosting. Unfortunately that kind of boosting is very much a grey area. Cyst's comments about money and trickling it into Riots pockets via Boosting is complete hogwash tho.
: Well you don't know since the system doesn't tell you anything until they are banned. Also isn't telling another player if a player is banned a compromise to privacy reasons?
Only if they say who and why. Which they don't. The notification just says "You got someone punished! Yay, You!" It doesn't specify who, or why. Or even how long ago.
: I know I went to far but, this kid wouldn't leave me alone. Also spamming ping so it was hard to ignore him. Also was taking my farm on purpose
* How do you know they aren't getting or going to get punished? * Everyone is judged based on their own actions. If they are reported, they are judged. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually their behavior will get them judged. Chat restrictions are not detectable on any match history or account listing Ive ever heard of. Harassment, and offensive language doesn't skip tiers unless it is extreme(by the system's standards, not yours). Hate speech typically does skip tiers, but Ive also heard of first time offenders not skipping tiers. The bottom line here is that you **don't know the punishment history of the other players account**. As such you are not in the best position to determine if the other players are getting punished, or even in a position to be punished. And Riot is not going to give you those details for privacy reasons.
ZZwaard (NA)
: How do we report boosted accounts?
There is a SUPPORT link at the top of the page. Follow the SUBMIT A REQUEST link on the following page. Send the ticket to the category: Game and Features > General Questions The ticket will be forwarded to the appropriate department.
: Also I just noticed if I was cheating then why am I so Terrance at the game, I mean look at my match history XD I've gone as bad as 0/14/0 with TF and then the game before my last I went as Maokai and went 0/9/0 XD I'm still laughing at how they don't look at other evidence, I didn't know I had a mod and even if I had one I'd probably still get my lil rotten tokus kicked! I'm laughing while writing this btw
3rd party bans are not always **_just_** about cheating. * Account sharing. You are responsible for what others do on your account. * Using unapproved 3rd party programs. (even ones that only make visual or audio changes) [Here is an approved list](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/5dmkJinG-3rd-party-applicationsmodifications-whats-allowed-and-what-isnt). Also keep in mind that it is the _**account**_ that is flagged. Not you. Not _**just your**_ computer. As an example, say you get hacked. Riot now sees your account being played on a new computer. Maybe its that other guy's computer that has all this 3rd party stuff installed, but because you failed to maintain your account security that guy's 3rd party stuff is now associated with your account.
: Also this is the first discussion I've made on the board, what's with the arrows next to the names? Is it like liking and disliking?
Correct. But don't read too much into it. Some people will like or dislike in a knee jerk manner, some to troll, some to express agreement or disagreement(I fall here), and some even do it to hide a post if they feel the topic has ended. Don't take it personally.
icaFX (NA)
: An alternative to "Perma banning"
> [{quoted}](name=Savage Devi,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8xxVZl5A,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T16:40:05.435+0000) > > Do you want those players who ruin your games via chat to shift into ruining games via _gameplay_ instead? . > [{quoted}](name=icaFX,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8xxVZl5A,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T16:49:46.296+0000) > > That's your opinion. Not everyone that has been banned for typing would resort to trolling or ever trolled in a game. You don't know what people would do. Riot _**already tried**_ long term extended chat restrictions. It is not opinion. It **does** result in offenders resorting to gameplay trolling instead. Riot does not approve of Prisoners Island. Placing offenders in a que together will make it harder for them to reform, and reform is Riot's goal.
: I feel threatened by your posts is that against the rules too? half of the stuff you listed was sarcasm of the things I was accused of.
> [{quoted}](name=ImPhatSoEatMe,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lehdPEX2,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-05-02T15:35:04.805+0000) > > I feel threatened by your posts is that against the rules too? If parts of my post were presented in a threatening way to you please point them out so I can change how I present such posts in the future. Also if at anytime you feel threatened by a post on these boards, you can click the report link that is at the bottom right corner of every post. I believe that would fall under Harassment, but you can also submit a support ticket if you feel that is not accurate enough. > half of the stuff you listed was sarcasm of the things I was accused of. [This falls under the same scrutiny as trash talk](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/mqsAEE5k-toxic?comment=0002). Sarcasm is very much a subjective thing, and those unfamiliar with you may not recognize it even when standing face to face. In the middle of a match? With a little chat box as the only means of communication? It becomes extremely muddled. LoL is not an environment that supports it.
: False downloads, programs, exact reasoning, 0% game proof, and bugged links
Don't link directly to the ticket conversation. Only you and Riot can see that page. You'll need to quote the ticket discussion or take pics.
: you just countered your own argument. first u say goes by time then you say games.
From what I understand, it doesn't track games played for punishment decay **beyond just checking if the account is active**. I think the account needs to be active for 3 months to decay a tier of punishment.
: I am just quoting from Rito's posts about Hextech crafting. I actually made a support ticket when i couldnt get rewards from a 10 game chat restriction and thats what they told me. That my punishment had to DECAY before I could get rewards again.
You aren't quoting. You are making claims based on a quote you haven't shown us. If a Riot Employee said that to you in a ticket, then post the quote so we can see it. (better yet post an image of the Rioter's reply)
: Dear players
* How do you know they aren't getting or going to get punished? * Everyone is judged based on their own actions. If they are reported, they are judged. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually their behavior will get them judged. Chat restrictions are not detectable on any match history or account listing Ive ever heard of. Harassment, and offensive language doesn't skip tiers unless it is extreme(by the system's standards, not yours). Hate speech typically does skip tiers, but Ive also heard of first time offenders not skipping tiers. The bottom line here is that you **don't know the punishment history of the other players account**. As such you are not in the best position to determine if the other players are getting punished, or even in a position to be punished. And Riot is not going to give you those details for privacy reasons.
: Got banned for being bashed on
> maybe this pantheon is boosted > as is the xin ... > hacks ... > you hacvker ... > nice hax panth ... > boioooooooooooooooosted ... > they are doing simlar scores to me ... > your probably a 12 year old playing b4 score * Accusing another player. * Belittling or insulting another player's skill. ___ > had afks > past 2 games > this is 3rd > 3rd game in a row with afk's :( * Bringing the negativity of your previous games into the current match. ___ > morg is afk ... > your calling me garbad > but your afk ... > but i gotta deal with you toxic people > at this point your harassing me ... > why arent you flaming on xin then? ... > they must be trolling > and intentionally feeding too * Accusing another player. ___ > lol no shit ... > in a 2v3 > if you get stunned u die kass ... > why idnt anyone ffollow throug? ... > all chat everything > maybe someone will care ... > you dont know how to build teemo? ... > im hacking ... > i stole them > im only 1/5 bc lag ... > killingmyself ... > u mad? ... > please select the trolling option when you report ... > you keep saying invalid things > for this fighting with you is going no where ... > bronze so toxic it hurts * Passive aggressive and confrontational. * Creating needless toxicity. ___ > excess invalid reports only land you a 14 day ban ... > 2 rules broken * Indirect threats. ___ > That moment when you say that moment in a lol game and realize your just a trendy %%%got Hate Speech. ___ > reported ... > I muted you * Report and mute announcing. ___ * Don't accuse, insult or belittle other players. * Don't bring the toxicity of previous matches into new ones. * Don't create toxicity or provoke toxicity in others. * Don't threaten others indirectly or otherwise. You just end up making matters worse when you do any of the above. The offender tilts harder, and your team loses trust in you. * Don't announce your intention to mute or report. These are considered toxic, because like above it just causes the accused to tilt or rage harder, which makes matters worse for everyone else. > ... although the whole entire game my team was telling me to kill myself ... The other players are judged separately if they were reported. Your case is judged solely on your actions.
Mr209e2s (NA)
: Toxic
Trash talk is viable in real world sports because you are usually face to face with the trash talker or shoulder to shoulder with the people that would support you. There is a whole mess of body language and vocal inflection that can change the impact of the trash talk, and just a simple pat on the shoulder from a buddy is enough to lessen the impact or remind you of the goal. You know and are familiar with the players on your team because you have trained with them for years, and that brings an enhanced ability to ignore the baiting. Heck you even know some of the opponents because you have been playing against them year after year. This is not the case in LoL. 9 times out of 10 you are playing alone with strangers. You don't know your team, and you don't know the enemy team. You can't read the inflection in their voice because there are no voices. You can't read the body language because all you have is an animated avatar. You likely haven't trained with anyone you are playing with and even if you had they can't pat you on the back if you get in a bad mood about a play or what someone on the enemy team said. Heck they **can't even tell** if you are in that bad mood until you type something in chat(which will probably be negative because your in a bad mood). As a result from their perspective everything was fine until suddenly you just started bm'ing in chat. TL:DR The bottom line is that LoL is not an environment that supports trash talking. You don't have the tools to recognize it. You don't have the tools to properly defend against it. You don't have the tools to identify when a teammate needs support as a result of it. You don't have the tools to properly provide that support. You can trash talk if you think you can do so without baiting reports, but the environment of the game itself(and very nearly _**every**_ multiplayer video game) makes partaking in it an extremely risky endeavor.
: Dear Riot Socrates
The reason and purpose of anti- Name and Shame rules on the boards: * The players do not have the ability to verify evidence of wrong doing before acting. * To prevent the witch hunts that occur from happening. * To prevent trolls from creating witch hunts and hurting innocent players. In the case of Riot employees, they have access to the account history necessary to verify wrong doing. Tyler1 is not innocent. He has been openly trolling on his streams, and encouraging others to follow suite. The only thing that could maybe be inappropriate with Riot Socrates post is the potential creation of a witch hunt. But in actuality the post only acted as a Lightning Rod for the witch hunt that Tyler1's stream incited on these boards. Had Riot Socrates not made that post those 5k downvotes would instead be hundreds or even thousands of Rage Posts spamming the PB&M boards and all of its other discussions. Heck, even with the Lightning Rod there were still Tyler1 fanboys posting around the boards. But it was to a much lesser degree thanks to that post.
Leorite (NA)
: Lol some people thought his followers would leave after league - nice to see he still has them. That's all :)
> [{quoted}](name=Leorite,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MykUMtpd,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-05-02T03:59:40.321+0000) > > ... - nice to see he still has them. ... Im sure he is the most happy about it. If other Twitch streamers(or even youtubers) are to go by, losing viewership because of a change in the broadcast is a pretty realistic and valid fear.
: If you report someone and they get punished it sends you an alert saying they were punished thanks for the report and making the community better blah blah so you know if your reports matter
> [{quoted}](name=Erdrik,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0bcjt7cB,comment-id=0006000000000000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2016-05-02T01:54:57.878+0000) > > * Everyone is judged based on their own actions. If they are reported, they are judged. > > **Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually** their behavior will get them judged. **Riot is not going to share with you how close they are to judgement** for privacy reasons. And since your judgement occurs separately, the other players actions should hold no bearing in your case. If the person you reported is in the "eventually" category, then you would not have received that notification.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anomander,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0bcjt7cB,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-02T01:52:41.608+0000) > > Really? > > > Homophobic slurs are a perma ban..... > > Insinuating that a person is retarded..... > > > > but the worst thing you said was that they were a "idiot" That wasn't homophobic slur that word was %%%%. And I was questioning why they called me retard?
> [{quoted}](name=I AM URGODD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0bcjt7cB,comment-id=00060000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-02T02:25:39.778+0000) > > That wasn't homophobic slur that word was %%%%. ... Regardless of what it actually was, the %% is used to censor what Riot considers Hate Speech. >And I was questioning why they called me retard? Its not a good idea to do that. It just provokes the offender to respond.
Leorite (NA)
: So that Tyler indefinite ban.
Fine by me. The issue was him **ruining matches and encouraging trolls in LoL**, not that he was a popular streamer.
: No I had 1 ban then a perm ban sir, But thank You for Your time
> [{quoted}](name=My zed is cancer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0grZQ15s,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-02T02:27:54.066+0000) > > No I had 1 ban then a perm ban sir, But thank You for Your time Skipping straight to 14 day ban, is usually due to extreme cases of toxicity, hate speech, racism, ect.. Or intentional feeding. Dunno which was your case, but I can say that the nature of a permanent ban excludes unbanning if the punishment was correctly given. Which you've admitted was the case. Neither is money spent a consideration. Riot simply cannot take a stance that allows you to preemptively(or otherwise) buy your way out of punishment. My suggestion is to take what you've learned and improve in your next account.
: Hmm. I don't see a Request option for player behavior, only technical issues and financial stuff. :\
Just leave it in general, tickets are forwarded to the appropriate department. Just remember they aren't going to tell you the result of the investigation, for privacy reasons.
wae10 (NA)
: How abt This idea Riot
How do you plan on combating players that bully others into leaving so the rest can surrender to purposefully avoid LP loss? Teams that purposefully include a smurf they can use to leave in the event they think they are going to lose?
Sux2bu (NA)
: Unfair ban
___ > Sux2bu: YOUER NOT BOTTOM > Sux2bu: DARIUS > Sux2bu: WEVE SAID THIS > Sux2bu: 10 TIMES > Sux2bu: ZIGGS > Sux2bu: UR NOT BOT > Sux2bu: EITHER > Sux2bu: GO TOP * Dragging the toxicity of Pre Game into the match. If it was clear in pre game they were going to be a problem, then continuing the problem into the match is one of the worst things you can do. You should have muted the offenders as soon as the match started and tried to play around them. ___ > Sux2bu: yeah and its ufckign annoying > Sux2bu: that u have to troll > Sux2bu: for 20 minutes ... > Sux2bu: is troll ... > Sux2bu: you guys are trlling ... > Sux2bu: we told u we awant to do bot > Sux2bu: and u went out of your way > Sux2bu: to come bot > Sux2bu: and troll us ... > Sux2bu: whgy woujdl you go out of your way > Sux2bu: tyo troll us ... > Sux2bu: you're toxic ... > Sux2bu: you're defending someone who's equvalent to intentionaly feeding > Sux2bu: thats worse than toxic > Sux2bu: thats cancer ... > Sux2bu: we told ziggs to leave and taric to stop talking since he didnt shut up since 2 minutes in > Sux2bu: and he's pissed/tilted ... > Sux2bu: this guy is trying so hard ot get people abnned ... > Sux2bu: and provoking people isnt? > Sux2bu: you've done that since champion select ... > Sux2bu: and try to get eveyrone banned ... > Sux2bu: you're literaly > Sux2bu: toxic > Sux2bu: as fuck ... > Sux2bu: you're exactly what you're trying to put us out to be ... > Sux2bu: you're just trying to get everyone banned ... > Sux2bu: with 3 trolls * Accusing other players. Don't accuse other players. The middle of the match is not the place, and no one in the match is the person to direct it towards. All it does is add feul to the flame war, and make a bad situation worse. Also there is way, way too much of it going on. This is pretty much spam. Also accusing someone one or someones actions of being "cancer" is considered extreme toxicity. ___ > Sux2bu: the 3 of us > Sux2bu: goin afk > Sux2bu: paece ziggs > Sux2bu: enjoy your game * Threat. Don't threaten to afk. Its **definitively** punishable. ___ > Sux2bu: fuck off ... > Sux2bu: why can u just go top > Sux2bu: and fuck off? ... > Sux2bu: go in all chat for a pproval > Sux2bu: you've been talking allg ame > Sux2bu: hes just trying to report us because he got prooven wrong > Sux2bu: 100 times > Sux2bu: so now he's looking for approval from enemy's ... > Sux2bu: taric stopt rying so hard to get people reported ... > Sux2bu: enjoy your loss * Passive aggressive and confrontational. Basically provoking the other player to continue to rage. > Sux2bu: and provoking people isnt? ___ > Sux2bu: you're literalty > Sux2bu: stuck in asilver > Sux2bu: and your mentality > Sux2bu: is exactrly why ... > Sux2bu: idk taric is dumb ... > Sux2bu: you're the biggest piexce of shit ... > Sux2bu: im sorry to break it to you > Sux2bu: but you're the definition of sleezy > Sux2bu: worm ass bitch ... > Sux2bu: You're literaly > Sux2bu: aids ... > Sux2bu: i dont understand why you're being retarded ... > Sux2bu: because your a scum ... > Sux2bu: douchebag > Sux2bu: the diference is im 16/6 ... > Sux2bu: and you're shit * Directly and indirectly insulting another player. * Insulting or belittling another player's skill. Also calling others "aids" or "retarded" is considered extreme toxicity. ___ > Sux2bu: maybe if we could concentrate instead of spending 5 minutes telling u to stfu and go top and stop being retyarded You wrote this?! That means you were aware that this entire line of argument was detrimental to your level of play.. The best course of action is to stop "spending 5 minutes telling" people things, and just mute and play. Mute, report, move on. > Sux2bu: so basicly you have to reply to everythign with some cheeky comment This is basically what you have been doing this entire chat log. This log isn't just toxic, it is **exceptionally** toxic. You quite clearly deserved your punishment. A word of warning if you want to avoid perma: 1st strike - 10 game chat ban 2nd strike - 25 game chat ban 3rd strike - 14 day full ban 4th strike - perma The step from 14 day to perma is much more sensitive than the previous steps. You will need to completely clean toxicity from your matches to avoid punishment. It also takes ~3 months to move back down 1 punishment tier. To completely clean your account that means 9 months of good behavior. (the first 3 of which need to be almost if not completely spotless) > PS: why doesn't this include the most important part? Like how the entire enemy team was ... That is the least important part. If they were reported, they will be judged separately. Your case is judged on your actions alone.
: Positivity and Summoner Spotlight
Honors already do the "positive report" part. It sounds interesting, except for this part: > [{quoted}](name=Chimewlan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QQiViBnx,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-01T19:09:02.122+0000) > > For example, if some guy was standing up for a teammate who was being harassed, another teammate could [write] a report on him at the end of the game about how he was standing up for another player... While defending a teammate is admirable, it can very quickly and very easily change to retaliation. The offending player rarely takes the defense without escalating. And ultimately that is not why you are playing. This forum already shows there are plenty of players that don't know the difference between defending themselves and retaliation. If this idea is to be entertained, I don't think it should include what can too easily become toxic retaliation. Personally, I think people just need to /whisper or /tell (or whatever the command is) the victim and send words of encouragement. That way you can help the victim without igniting the offending player. And the victim could even honor the /whisper-er with a "helpful" or "friendly" after the match if they felt grateful.
Kitanie (NA)
: Que ban
From what I understand, You are more likely to get the same people if you immediately queue back up after a match. I would suggest waiting 2-5 minutes before re-queuing after playing with trolls/ragers, just to ensure you don't get them again.
: > [{quoted}](name=Twiggles,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0bcjt7cB,comment-id=00060000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-05-01T22:39:07.484+0000) > > If you'd have muted and reported like a normal person instead of escalating the situation, then you wouldn't be having this problem. > > You weren't banned for just saying 'idiot'. You were banned for being negative throughout your entire match. Notable quotes to follow. > > Of particular note is the fact that you felt the need to beg for reports. This is inciting a group to gang up on an individual player and is considered a form of harassment. Getting multiple reports in 1 match doesn't make the system review said match any faster/harder. The system is designed as such to prevent premades from holding solo players hostage. > > Sorry to break it to you, but you earned a punishment here. Okay I can respect the points you made but once again if I got banned for that they should've gotten banned for Harassment, offensive language, and hate speech. But they didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=I AM URGODD,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=0bcjt7cB,comment-id=000600000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-02T01:03:39.039+0000) > > Okay I can respect the points you made but once again if I got banned for that they should've gotten banned for > Harassment, offensive language, and hate speech. But they didn't. * Everyone is judged based on their own actions. If they are reported, they are judged. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually their behavior will get them judged. Riot is not going to share with you how close they are to judgement for privacy reasons. And since your judgement occurs separately, the other players actions should hold no bearing in your case. * How do you know they aren't getting or going to get punished? Chat restrictions are not detectable on any match history or account listing Ive ever heard of. Harassment, and offensive language doesn't skip tiers unless it is extreme(by the system's standards, not yours). Hate speech typically does skip tiers, but Ive also heard of first time offenders not skipping tiers. The bottom line here is that you **don't know the punishment history of the other players account**. As such you are not in the best position to determine the the severity of the other players punishment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Erdrik,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=37FzJY5u,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-19T03:55:18.381+0000) > > ___ > > ___ > > You were judged _**worthy of punishment**_ by a match. > Perma being chosen as that punishment was because of the _**previous punishments**_ on your account. > > No where does Rising Blade state that your _**perma**_ was because of that one match. > It is quite clearly stated that the Perma being your chosen punishment is due to you _**climbing the escalation path**_. Again, you are incorrect. I Showed you my PREVIOUS RESPONSE which stated i wasnt given any other form of punishment previous to that game. If you cant pay atention and you cant follow along DONT bother responding. They EVEN STATED after my response it WAS due to that one game. The message you read is a copy/paste generic message that EVERYONE gets.
> [{quoted}](name=Jewkeeper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=37FzJY5u,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-01T19:01:13.187+0000) > > ... I Showed you my PREVIOUS RESPONSE which ... Then you are, intentionally or otherwise, misleading others. ___ > [{quoted}](name=Jewkeeper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=37FzJY5u,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T04:18:19.641+0000) > > ... riiot support said that "Due to the extreme toxicity of this one match, the permaban was warranted". that was dirtectly from support. . > [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=37FzJY5u,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T04:30:59.104+0000) > > Any chance you have a screenshot of that quote? . > [{quoted}](name=Jewkeeper,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=37FzJY5u,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-18T04:57:48.070+0000) > > http://imgur.com/a/xOdPe ___ redniwediS, specifically asked for the screenshot that showed the "**Due to the extreme toxicity of this one match, the permaban was warranted**" quote that you claim "was dirtectly from support". You then provided an image that **did not contain that quote**, and that you now claim was from a previous response? Show the image that has the quote **that was asked for**. Unless of course you **don't actually have an image** of the quote?
: So you're telling me that he is just supposed to be a mindless robot? I think not all humans have emotions!
> [{quoted}](name=Hwarryun,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AtyXX4ca,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-30T19:23:55.820+0000) > > So you're telling me that he is just supposed to be a mindless robot? I think not all humans have emotions! Why is it that nearly every defender of trolls or banned players themselves resort to this indirect insult? Do you not realize that the **vast majority** of players in LoL do **exactly** what you are saying can only be done by robots??? Ive never even been warned because I am capable of controlling, and being responsible for, my own actions. No one in the community is a mindless robot and we _**all**_ have the same emotions you are using as an excuse.
: unbelievable to imagine 2.3k tyler fans assembled just to downvote the most obvious super ban in the game. I honestly thought that there were non-tyler fans genuinely criticizing this decision.
This is just wild speculation at best, but Im not surprised that the streamer known for making new accounts after permas to the tune of 19+ times, _might_ have followers that also have multiple forum accounts with which to spam the boards. But again, thats just speculation. He could genuinely have that many devoted followers. Frankly after whats going on with Trump, Tyler1 being popular doesn't surprise me in the least.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XvY8kp4b,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-30T15:20:04.852+0000) > > How about you learn to be a decent human being and drop this macho-testosterone bulls##t that gets fed to you by jerk offs who think disrespecting people is cool and rebellious and powerful. How about everything you just said you pulled out of your ass? I never said disrespecting people is cool, rebellious nor powerful. I'm saying you have one of two choices: One, get off the internet because you can't deal with some random ass person talking shit you (which doesn't only happen on the internet.) Or two, stop being a victim and when someone fucks with you on the internet do something about it.
> [{quoted}](name=NovaPi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=XvY8kp4b,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-04-30T16:42:36.483+0000) > > ... Or two, stop being a victim and when someone fucks with you on the internet do something about it. ... Reporting players for fucking with you _**IS**_ doing something about it.
keensei (EUNE)
: I agree,he does that,but he's trying to improve his personality.Pls no hate on dis
> [{quoted}](name=keensei,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Oflval1i,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-04-30T16:25:11.428+0000) > > ...but he.s trying to improve his personality.Pls no hate on dis Avoiding the punishment he has received would have required: * not bringing it to 19+ perma's * not advertising the trolling on stream ___ 1st strike - 10 game chat ban 2nd strike - 25 game chat ban 3rd strike - 14 day full ban 4th strike - perma ___ It takes _**3 months**_ to remove just one strike from an account. This is the way it works for **everyone**. After 19+ perma's, his attempt at genuine reform was too late to avoid this punishment. He can't stream LoL anymore, but he can play so long as he remains clean enough to avoid detection. There is even a possability that if he really was genuinely trying to reform, he can spend the time to prove it by remaining clean and undetected. For how long? I dunno for sure. But My best guess would be somewhere around however long he was toxic for, to about 228 months. >19 accounts, 4 punishment tiers, 3 months each = 228 months (228 is an extreme example) It wouldn't be easy. But, from what I understand, an indefinitely banned player has reformed before.
: I think it WAS deserved; was as in if they did it like 3-4 weeks ago yes. However, even when he didn't get Draven he played Morgana is still tried. The Heimerdinger and Rammus he had on his team I AM 100% SURE THEY DDIN'T GET BANNED. Even when there was proof they were trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=AndreHolder,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lYiL1pGK,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-04-30T16:09:27.495+0000) > > I think it WAS deserved; was as in if they did it like 3-4 weeks ago yes. ... ___ It is a 4 strike system, punishment is based on how many strikes you have accrued: 1st strike - 10 game chat ban 2nd strike - 25 game chat ban 3rd strike - 14 day full ban 4th strike - perma ___ It takes 3 months to move back down just _**one tier**_. This is true for everyone. Why should one of the heaviest, most extensive, and most blatant offenders be able to get away with only 4 weeks?
: ah my bad, well im gonna say something pretty bold, :^) LCS when meteos/sneaky did it, then again im not against them, i watch sneaky stream myself, they were all having fun, talking about how they were gonna gank again, and make him ragequit, they ganked like 5 times, or more , but They always foccused tyler, leaving him at 1 bar, then ulting to kill him , at the end game, they acted pretty bad towards him, i mean im not an lcs person or a riot fanboy, but i feel like if riot allows people to troll a person because they played in the lcs or achieved something , and get a special privileges , its a bit unfair
Oh I agree, the retaliation is totally uncalled for. And I hope they get an appropriate punishment. But considering his history, I wouldn't really consider it a "Cover Judgement". His book's pages are just as bad as the cover.
: pretty sure there are people out there with more then 3+ accounts banned, not sure you can correct me if im wrong though
There definitely are. But I think they are a "rare breed", don't come close to Tyler1's 19+ total, and aren't advertising it on a stream.
: i agree with the first 2 points but cant agree with the last one so you're saying he dug it himself and that those tryng to fill it should be banned as well ? its valid but at the same time invalid , if a person is stuck in a scenario where he cant get out and fill it up himself then its normal for others to do the job itself, and fill it in, so in this case it would the ones defending so hence the reason im defending him , but at the same time i agree he deserves the ban , its kinda a long twist that can end up in an endless journey that never ends :^) we can debate it , all we want, but unless the person looks at it , from another perspective, it wont change so if a person stays on the tyler deserves it , and wont change, but the person defending looks at it from an objective pov aka the community xD then it wont change anything to be honest
> [{quoted}](name=falldown010,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=lYiL1pGK,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-04-30T15:37:41.717+0000) > > ...saying he dug it himself and that those tryng to fill it should be banned as well ? > ... if a person is stuck in a scenario where he cant get out and fill it up himself > then its normal for others to do the job itself, and fill it in, so in this case it would the ones defending... > > so hence the reason im defending him... I think maybe you misunderstood my point. Which is probably my fault looking back at my wording. To clarify, when I said: > ... and those trying to fill it in with him in it should definitely be punished ... I meant to imply the streamers that were trying to "**bury him alive**", not the defenders that were trying to help him get out.
: > [{quoted}](name=Erdrik,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juyonhYE,comment-id=0002000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-30T15:12:02.392+0000) > > Thank you for proving my point. > > Riot's rules are _**different**_. > Trolling a game, and Insulting the other players _**IS**_ against the rules in LoL. > You break those rules you get punished. No shit sherlock, we all know the rules... we are here talking about how the rules are fucked up and should change.
This thread chain was a response to StickyOctopi's assertion that sports lacked "jail time", not your desire to change the rules.
: and the community just shows its colors again, dont judge a book by its a cover
I down voted because I disagree, **and** your point is invalid. * Tyler1 has a long history of trolling and toxicity * The actions of other streamers/players do not excuse Tyler1's actions * Tyler1 garnered the attention of others trying to set him off, by the very nature of his streams and his openly blatant toxicity. It sucks to be in that hole, and those trying to fill it in with him in it should definitely be punished. But ultimately it is a hole_** he dug himself into**_
: > [{quoted}](name=Erdrik,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juyonhYE,comment-id=00020001000100010000,timestamp=2016-04-30T15:03:56.459+0000) > > * Does it happen in the ring? > * Is trashtalking in the ring against a UFC rule? > > The point **isn't** that "trash talking doesn't happen". > The point is that _**when rules are broken the rule breaker gets punished**_. Yes, shittalking does happen in the ring all the time. And yes, it is allowed.
Thank you for proving my point. Riot's rules are _**different**_. Trolling a game, and Insulting the other players _**IS**_ against the rules in LoL. You break those rules you get punished.
: > [{quoted}](name=Erdrik,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juyonhYE,comment-id=000200010001,timestamp=2016-04-30T13:24:17.491+0000) > > You would, however, get booted out of the sport's leagues if you continually said it after they told you to stop 19+ times. Really? Look at UFC, shittalking is part of promoting a fight...
> [{quoted}](name=DodeKnecht,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=juyonhYE,comment-id=0002000100010001,timestamp=2016-04-30T15:01:00.654+0000) > > Really? Look at UFC, shittalking is part of promoting a fight... * Does it happen in the ring? * Is trashtalking in the ring against a UFC rule? The point **isn't** that "trash talking doesn't happen". The point is that _**when rules are broken the rule breaker gets punished**_.
: That would be interesting though. I saw the thread you linked before and it kind of makes sense that a creative idea/proposed improvement to the game gets a lot of upvotes. But a toxic player getting removed from the game after 19 perma-bans being so controversial? I don't get it. I didn't even know so many people knew Tyler1. Let's be honest, you have to be pretty engaged in League related things to know Tyler1 in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Sum Wun Speshal,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jEyjciH8,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-30T14:40:24.189+0000) > > But a toxic player getting removed from the game after 19 perma-bans being so controversial? > I don't get it. I didn't even know so many people knew Tyler1. Again its not so much controversial, as _**appearing**_ to be controversial thanks to people outside of the board community temporarily flooding a single thread.
: Me.
Incorrect. [You were perma'd because you did something that deserved a 14-day, then failed to stay clean enough to avoid the perma](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/YJhHVU4A-should-i-have-been-auto-permabanned-for-these-chat-logs). "ggez" was not why you were banned. At 14 day you are literally on a knife's edge and almost anything can push you off. It was the fact that **you were on that knife's edge and failed to reform** that got you perma'd.
: *rest of the internet. Let me correct myself. Imagine getting banned on facebook for typing something negative. Or getting banned from xbl for telling some kid on cod to get destroyed. I can't think of a single other popular internet space that doesn't allow complete freedom of speech. In every game ever you can say and do what you want. On the internet you can do what you want. But apparently not in riots safe space.
> [{quoted}](name=StickyOctopi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=20gN17bh,comment-id=000000000000000000000002000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-30T14:09:31.149+0000) > > *rest of the internet. ... > I can't think of a single other popular internet space that doesn't allow complete freedom of speech. In every game ever you can say and do what you want. On the internet you can do what you want. False. Nearly every game forum Ive ever posted on has a set of forum rules that usually equate to "be nice and don't wreck up the place". The Internet is not 4-chan. It is a series of **private** servers. Where ever you go on the internet, **you are at someone's house**. If they allow you to be a douche, it because they _**allow**_ you to be a douche. It is not a right.
: Yes, I read that on the other thread regarding Tyler1. Most of the people commenting on this thread have 0 lifetime upvotes and generally have little to no engagement on the boards. The title is not really a critique to the whole community saying that everybody writing here is cancer, but rather a diagnosis that tells me the voting system has little to do with who is right and who is wrong or in other terms: Whos opinion is most representative for the community. I mean, just look at this comment path. We both get downvoted. What's the morale of this story? I could understand if just one of the two parties got downvoted because someone is obviously wrong. But in this case, the two parties clearly have different opinions about a certain subject and downvoting both says what exactly? Is there another stance you can take to this subject or is this just a rebellion? To conclude, threads and comments gain more upvotes/downvotes if they already have some. This is sometimes in contrast to what people voting actually think about this topic. And when a board rookie or neutral minded player sees a thread with 2.3k downvotes (Is there even a thread with more downvotes?), they will assume that Riot did something wrong and Tyler is innocent. Which is far from being true and I, as someone who likes when people can get along, don't want 2.3k+ players in my game worshiping Tyler and thinking that insulting and ruining someone's game is fun and tolerated.
> [{quoted}](name=Sum Wun Speshal,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jEyjciH8,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-30T14:20:03.678+0000) > > The title is not really a critique to the whole community ..., I only brought it up to point out how Savage Devi may have came to the conclusion he did. >... (Is there even a thread with more downvotes?)... [Top of the Gampeplay Forum when listed as Best](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/YEa8tMs0-3-refunds-per-season-upvote-if-you-want-3-refunds-per-season). Not downvotes. But it is a thread with more votes being thrown around. Kind of hard to find the downvotes, since they typically get sent to the "last page" in terms of display filters.
: I don't get it. Posts about tyler1 deserving his ban was downvoted, and posts that say to unban tyler1 are downvoted also
> [{quoted}](name=fhtrg7,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=oihUAAse,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-30T14:08:59.904+0000) > > I don't get it. Posts about tyler1 deserving his ban was downvoted, and posts that say to unban tyler1 are downvoted also The initial announcement thread was raided by Tyler1's Twitch fan base. Their opinion and presence on the board is minority. As evidenced by the fact that they only bothered to raid the one thread, and likely only because the ban was witnessed mid stream.
: I think he'd be capable of doing it now. If he realized that he can make 10k/month no problem just by not being toxic I think he'd do it. I don't think he values his toxic personality more than having a fanbase and a potential career option.
Im not a fan of his, but to be frank if he can pull it off Id give him props and the benefit of the doubt. But not till **after** he has proven himself. If it is the path he chooses ... Like I said, its a long, long road ahead.
Show more

Erdrik

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion