Rioter Comments
: Yi Q is supposed to have a cast time tho so isnt that first video normal? Tho you sometimes take damage after going untargetable with {{champion:105}} E too.
i think the part about fizz issue is rather because of delay caused by ping? like if you were to press zhonya while on 30+ms while veigar's ulti projectile is halfway flying towards you, you'd still die as if you didnt press R.
: We lost
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ve2qElne,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-15T19:55:17.372+0000) > > We lost "why you no countergank. you bad jungler. huu-huu"
: I wished when an ally dies near you that it effected grades negetively too.
to a peeling support/tank like nami or chogath that are more efficient at staying and help deal with that one diver instead of moving upwards to cc the backline, sure i can get behind that. and to a marksman that has his heal available, sure. to divers, maybe not so much.
Targon (NA)
: The grading system makes no sense sometimes. On the other hand, I've had an ally Vayne go 2/1/3 with 25% Kill Participation and 87CS in a 16:24 long game get an S. https://imgur.com/a/jzOdW
yup. most people have been saying the reason why i didnt get S- for those games was because of my cs yet this one has worse cs but still got, not S-, not S, but S+. https://i.imgur.com/nSJIoxz.png :shrug: sometimes when i've won mid game because of good rotation i feel like not **closing out games** and take the risk to compensate for the lack of cs and just afk farm because i've been busy rotating to take objectives.
: CS. I've done poorly some games and still gotten A's because i simply had a lot of cs.
why farm minions when you can farm champions? /s {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Rester (NA)
: Give me 5 minutes with them. I'll make em feel good.
: > [{quoted}](name=EssenceOfPoo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HyM8aA6x,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-02-11T19:25:23.992+0000) > > Hashinshit: Warding does **nothing** > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > but then again that guy is preoccupied thinking the game is league of street fighter where top lane champions should be balanced around laning phase so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Ooooh good stuff, S6/S7 bronze player shit talking a diamond player about how one should play league of legends. I can see your opposing view of the game is definitely helping you climb, proving to hashinshin that he is wrong.
at least I wasn't a hardstuck silver for 3 seasons who had to buy boosting service and can't discern between **nothing** and **little** {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} but yeah keep using ad hominem to make yourself feel good when you have nothing intellectual to contribute even though top laners in pro scenes ward top all the time.
Rioter Comments
: Riot, actual question here: If the US Government makes loot boxes gambling will you (Riot) get rid of loot boxes like this revel grab bags? If you don't then you'd have to be 21+. How will Riot make money then?
speaking of grab bags, it's kinda misleading to describe that it gives 5 skins shards from **EVERY **tier up to legendary. that would imply that there are only 5 tiers in existence. i think "5 skins shards from **DIFFERENT **tiers" would be more accurate.
: Star Guardians Stand Together: 2.26.18 – 3.5.18
can you still purchase mayhem and magical mediums bundle if you already have star guardian jinx? im asking because kuro and shiro icons might not be purchasable separately, you know?
: PSA to top laners from a jungler
Hashinshit: Warding does **nothing** {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} but then again that guy is preoccupied thinking the game is league of street fighter where top lane champions should be balanced around laning phase so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
: First you say that the game is supposed to be a team game, then you say you want to be able to solo carry games... Pick one please.
OP, probably: https://i.imgflip.com/24c6ra.jpg
: Three reports for going 26/0/1 in bots?
people need to get their head out of their asses. by asses i mean the cage of mentality that is "a champion playstyle is defined solely by the lane which it's assigned". NO! if someone's playing a nunu jungle, his playstyle involves jungle clearing, counterjungling, setting up vision, and occasional counter-ganking. those are his priorities, not ganking at level 4! that's lee sin's job. similarly, malzahar support plays differently than a braum support. and you don't expect a teemo to roam as you would expect a shen to "roam" with his ulti. a champion playstyle is not solely defined by the lane it spends its time in. if you can accept jax in the jungle playing differently than a jax at top lane, then you've accepted that a champion can play the macro game differently according to the lane it goes. how much further, then do you need to give it some thought, to figure out that a champion role decides its playstyle too? (now apply that thinking onto how a jax support should play) there are people who are so caught up with laning that they forget to take a deep look at roles. probably explains why so many people are playing league of legends like it's league of laning/farming till 20m and never once roam even as ryze or katarina. they just farm and duel and farm and duel. and when they're losing the game, they pretend that it has nothing to do with them since they "at least won their lane" with their 3-1-0 score against their enemy laner's 1-3-11 score also i dont get this "stop KS-ing me" mentality. i get it if it's a braum support ending up taking the kill but that's more like kill secure usually. but the bigger offense is when people whine about a "KS" when it's done by a brand/malzahar/zyra support who can clearly utilize the gold as well as carries. or when people cry about being "KS-ed" by an assist (that's a bonus 150G to your side. look up the word team if you don't know what that is). and if you're complaining about a thresh "ks-ing" you as an evelynn, you're merely telling everyone that you suck at dealing damage so much that your support can "KS" you with an auto-attack. stop embarrassing yourselves.
Sanngriðr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bârd,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sKyokHnI,comment-id=00010000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-02-08T16:03:10.939+0000) > > Oh boy that sure is an interesting interpretation of me calling you out and you not responding. http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=toxicity%20creep played an adc game just for you guys on my own account so you can't nag i play vs * silver in flex lul * If that isnt enough proof that i DO play adc dunno. +I dc'ed four times this game would have a bunch more kills and lane preassure ask the support player on my team who played lane alone lmfao.
why are you flaunting a 8 kill 9 death performance? {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
Crede777 (NA)
: I love when Hashinshin gets upset. That said, he's right about jungler influence on lanes. Ganking lanes needs to come with more risk like it used to. There needs to be a bigger trade off. Right now ganking and camping comes at little or no cost and so it's all reward no risk. This is unfun for laners because it means the 1v1 or 2v2 matchup is less reliant upon skill and more reliant upon teammates (the jungler). It's also unfun for junglers because their role has become solely about getting lanes ahead. Your red buff is up? Fuck you, gank for me. Dragon is up? Fuck you, gank for me. You're 2 levels behind the enemy jungler? Fuck you, gank for me. Just how supports used to be CC and vision bots, junglers are now just gank bots. It's especially problematic given how hypercarries disproportionately determine games now. Whereas champions like Vayne, Kogmaw, and Nasus used to basically lose lane phase and attempt to recover so they could hopefully carry, the jungler now just camps their lane. At best it's a permanent 3v3 or 2v2 (top). At worst, it's a permanent 2v3 or 1v2 and there's nothing the lanes can do about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Crede777,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E2UKMLef,comment-id=002a,timestamp=2018-02-06T17:10:15.147+0000) > > I love when Hashinshin gets upset. > > That said, he's right about jungler influence on lanes. Ganking lanes needs to come with more risk like it used to. There needs to be a bigger trade off. Right now ganking and camping comes at little or no cost and so it's all reward no risk. > > This is unfun for laners because it means the 1v1 or 2v2 matchup is less reliant upon skill and more reliant upon teammates (the jungler). It's also unfun for junglers because their role has become solely about getting lanes ahead. Your red buff is up? Fuck you, gank for me. Dragon is up? Fuck you, gank for me. You're 2 levels behind the enemy jungler? Fuck you, gank for me. > > Just how supports used to be CC and vision bots, junglers are now just gank bots. > > It's especially problematic given how hypercarries disproportionately determine games now. Whereas champions like Vayne, Kogmaw, and Nasus used to basically lose lane phase and attempt to recover so they could hopefully carry, the jungler now just camps their lane. At best it's a permanent 3v3 or 2v2 (top). At worst, it's a permanent 2v3 or 1v2 and there's nothing the lanes can do about it. i thought that's [overemphasis on ganking] is somewhat countered by the nerf to experience gained for being underleveled?
Enselus (NA)
: New scoreboard makes me look twice, thrice, and misclick summoner spells Why do the question marks cover the champ portraits? To make them more visible? Well if you move your eyes down and to the right a bit, you can see exactly who is mia..
> [{quoted}](name=Enselus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ldwEEaVE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-08T00:34:40.483+0000) > > New scoreboard makes me look twice, thrice, and misclick summoner spells > > Why do the question marks cover the champ portraits? To make them more visible? Well if you move your eyes down and to the right a bit, you can see exactly who is mia.. i don't know. while i MIGHT prefer for champion icons on minimap to be smaller (because i'm used to moving my glance bottom right) so that you can see who's mia while splitpushing, the mia indicator on scoreboard does offer an alternative. something is better than nothing i guess.
: I wish riot would come out and explain what they're doing with league, as it seems so broken.
: If duo was separate that wouldn't work.... 2 + 2 + 2 /= 5
so you're telling me that 3-man premade flex wouldn't work either cause 3+3 =/= 5?
: Thank god matchmaking is working as intented
i still don't understand why ranked solo isn't separate from ranked duo when duo is more similar to flex 5:5 than it is to solo. EDIT: I probably should've added that ranked duo should be moved to flex 5:5 category because of the reason above^
Juice (EUNE)
: I remember all the "He has a high playrate because he's fun!!" people. Yeah it's fun to win alright. Nowadays you barely see him.
> Nowadays you barely see him. I'm sure he barely sees us too. or not at all i guess {{champion:64}}
: You don`t need to be Diamond to know what you are talking about. It doesn`t matter the elo everyone knows counterpicking Yasuo against Xerath to windwall his Q is wrong. Everyone knows not taking cleanse against Malzahar is the worst decision ever. It doesn`t take a genius to know when to build what items. I`m preety sure there are Darius players in diamond who still rush armor against a team of {{champion:57}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:42}}
> everyone knows not taking cleanse against Malzahar is the worst decision ever wait what? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} are you by any chance "Riot Games Support" on twitter?
: ADC is not a fun role
I feel like this doesn't get mentioned enough or is overlooked. I've played a decent amount of marksman in the bot lane (as well as decent amount of other lanes hence I think I'm making a fair comparison) and i've got to say it's possibly the least impactful role and even lesser in lane. When I win lane,most of it is because my support is better than their support. He doesn't just sit back passively as an Alistar but goes in for his headbutt combo when the Morgana has used up her shield and snare. Or when my Janna knows how to establish brush control so that her tornado is more effective. Or just simple things like my Blitzcrank not going for a grab when there's obviously a minion right in front of him. Heck, even Soraka can play aggressively and establish lane pressure. Sometimes, it gets really frustrating because even when my support and I have managed to bring the bot turret to low health and we have a mountain/infernal drake that we could secure, our jungler is oblivious about objective control. Instead he tries to gank the top that is going even over and over again, instead of helping us bot so we can rotate. Then there's the mid who refuses to roam despite having great mobility and instead decides to duke it out 1v1 vs the enemy mid lane even when it's obvious she could've easily secure a double kill bot as a 3v2 because it's League of Laning till 20min apparently, or the top who has TP up all the time but has never used it to TP to other lane. "I brought TP so that I can TP to my lane. hur dur". Even Trick2g realizes he can not just sit in his top lane all game to stack Q's as Nasus. And when it comes to teamfights, you better pray that your support knows ~~how~~ to peel for you because if you even get into range to try and AA, and if the enemy team has someone like Jarvan, you're going to turn into dust if you dont have flash. And if your teammates even have the knowledge to collapse onto that 1 diver who's trying to kill you instead of chasing the enemy team during LATE GAME, you better kiss their asses after game. If you manage to 1v1 someone, chances are you have more and better items rather than you purely outplaying him. I feel like being the squishiest class despite having high damage output, your success depends heavily on your teammates. If you lose laning phase and die in teamfights, it's because of your teammates. If you win laning phase and survive in teamfights despite the enemy focusing you, it's because of your teammates. There's really a lack of agency here. There's a reason they call this class a braindead class. And I somewhat agree. It might not be totally braindead but it's the most braindead class. Positioning well, I find, isn't as hard as the many other things the other classes have to juggle with. I'm not demanding a change in the system. I'm just pointing out the inherent state of marksman and how people view it vs how I view it. PS: dealing high sustained damage is not the only means of agency. if anything having only that attribute gives you the least agency. ergo, each and other laners/jungle has more impact than the marksman. you might do the most sustained damage, but you're stepping on their shoulders to be able to do that.
: I feel like this is the 8th "This is the REAL reason" post.
everybody has opinions. not everyone has the awareness to realize those are opinions. ...and opinions vary. they lie on a scale of blind beliefs to evidence-based opinions. and one's confidence in their opinions should be reflected by where their opinions lie on that spectrum. not every opinion is equal. some opinions don't deserve equal standing/platform.
Nayzumi (NA)
: People dodging over and over should not result in me getting autofilled.
I have found that I get autofilled more often rather than put into my secondary preference when it does happen. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: The first offense for gameplay related offenses is indeed a 14 day ban. Riot takes that pretty seriously, but as with all things human related mistakes can be made. Definitely get that replay up somewhere and send it in as part of your support ticket just to be sure. That said it takes a lot for a gameplay ban, and the number of reports is not taken into account. Can you link the game in your match history in the meantime?
what do you mean by "first offense" and "gameplay related offenses"? by first offense do you mean first match in which reports have been flagged and detected to be positive? and by gameplay related offenses do you mean offenses that do not include toxicity i.e. intentionally feeding? because I've been told if you've been reported/mass reported for toxicity in a match, you're not instantly punished or reviewed, it just flags you for future report and if you are continuously toxic, you will be punished with e.g. a chat restriction my impression is that if you're mass reported for couple of games or more that are close to each other, you get punished automatically if the system detects filter words and/or spam in both of those games.
: They talked about removing the bounty symbol somewhere. Turns out it wasn't important to decision making 95% of the time. Since it wasn't useful (people didn't change targets to attack the bounty over other desirable targets) it basically became visual clutter and was removed.
speaking of visual clutter, they should look into allowing user to be able to minimize champion icons on minimap. it's super useful for splitpushing and other purposes.
: As far as not seeing ally ward stacks, I've witnessed players flaming supports for "not warding enough" or "no fucking wards on map" and the support would counterflame by spam pinging the flamer's 2 unused trinket ward stacks. I personally wouldn't see that as bad, but I can see why Riot would.
a good reason to be able to see someone else's ward count is so that we can better decide who should pick up rift herald charge. why should priority goes to preventing occasional toxicity rather than better and efficient decision-making? why is everyone so fragile? what's next, we're going to remove kda score? oh shit....{{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} i did not just say that out loud
: As Bender would sing: "The use of words expressing something other than their literal intention". I can kinda see it (it's his gold but OMGLOL it's 666), but its just an ingame stat. As Bender says earlier in the same episode, "It's not ironic, it's just coincidental!".
at least he didn't write, "the irony is LITERALLY killing me"
: Found this after a remake, the irony is killing me
> Found this after a remake, the irony is killing me "irony" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: The unspoken rules of Top Lane
once all these code of honor conditions have been fulfilled, no other laners shall rotate to top. let the top laners duke it out, for honor. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/757/498/89c.gif
: > She ~~killed ~~burnt her ~~sister~~ house "accidentally". http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/000/043/disaster-girl.jpg
I CALLED IT. I FKING CALLED IT!!!
: I'm calling it now. She killed her sister accidentally.
> She ~~killed ~~burnt her ~~sister~~ house "accidentally". http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/000/043/disaster-girl.jpg
: The intent with the above changes is that, because Harrier's bonus damage works purely by amplifying AD, and because its steroid works mainly by amplifying the attack speed Quinn has already bought, it would thereby min-max her stat purchases much more. An AD/Lethality-based Quinn would be inflicting huge crits and stringing Harrier procs in quick succession, which would thereby "waste" the steroid, whereas an AS-based Quinn wouldn't be dealing much burst damage, but would be getting far more attack speed. You could technically mix and match, but would likely be much better off going either full AD/Lethality or full AS/on-hit separately.
How does building AS items help her kit to increase her AS even more ? How does her kit benefit from AS from item (like crit item currently benefits her passive cooldown)? As far as I know AS from items and abilities only scale off of base Lv 1 attack speed, or was i wrong (AS from items do not scale off of abilities and neither do AS from abilities scale off of item) ?
: An amateur tries a Quinn rework
> Enable assassin and marksman builds separately on Quinn, allowing her to spec much more fully into either playstyle. Could you explain more how these kit changes would restrict her to either the marksman playstyle or the assassin playstyle? The way I see it, being able to build lethality early for her burst potential allows her to snowball mid game and being able to proceed to building zeal final items allow her to switch to a marksman playstyle when it's much harder to assassinate squishies.
: Bot Lane Has A MASSIVE Problem
this was the last straw for this thread: > Some bot laners also naturally have a** larger base damage **than their opponents, making the lane instantly unfair (vayne, tristana, kog'maw, jhin) fk it. at this point, lets just all make riot delete all but one champion and make it 4v4 mirror match so that bot lane can not have a support. or better yet, just first pick caitlyn and outpoke everyone? > because their ADC can hit the other ADC from further away. what even is this!? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: This would then mean that if your top and midlane are ahead it's essentially a 6v4 for you. That's not the case.
> if your top and midlane are ahead it's essentially a 6v4 for you well, like you said, top AND midlane. (not top OR midlane). sort of like marksman AND support.
Ghazter (NA)
: I consider anybody with 1. High health or 2. High shield a tank. He's got lots of shields and can be effective with lots of health, he's definitely not your standard melee squish champ.
how is the way his shield work different from the lifesteal that champions like Aatrox and Xin Zhao gain from having to deal damage and not just a free shield without condition? or do you consider Aatrox and Xin Zhao to be tanks as well? I mean you don't even build Mordekaiser tanky, do you? (Since, Mordekaiser has bad HP growth and HP at 18, that part shouldnt matter in this discussion)
DaCurtis (OCE)
: Find a brusier without a slow/cc or a dash in their kit. Morde has none of these things, he's right.
neither is there any tank without cc or dash. you've mistaken if you thought I implied that he's not a tank because he didn't have dash/cc.
Ghazter (NA)
: I just started playing Mordekaiser and his lack of any CC/peel is really bothering me. Most tanks have something that allows them to get out (cc the chaser or a dash) but not Morde, he just kind of gets kited to death. I really do hope they fix him, it would be awesome to have him as a more viable team/solo pick.
maybe because he's not a tank?
: I don't understand this meme, please send help.
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/992/401/e37.png
BDSEmma (NA)
: Woosh
not everyone gets British humor.
: there is a difference between it getting used for something else and it just being so broken that it becomes almost mandatory to take, even if it should just be a situational mastery.
> [{quoted}](name=Who Fed Ru,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=egLc5gUB,comment-id=00070000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-22T13:36:58.077+0000) > > there is a difference between it getting used for something else and it just being so broken that it becomes almost mandatory to take, even if it should just be a situational mastery. *ahem* {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:4}} *cough cough*
: How is aram fun? 9/10 games is one sided to the point as soon as you see the loading screen you know who wins. The 10th one is where the game is evenly match with multiple aces constantly.
> [{quoted}](name=XionOfTheShadow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=grfIKp4K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-28T03:52:03.613+0000) > > How is aram fun? 9/10 games is one sided to the point as soon as you see the loading screen you know who wins. The 10th one is where the game is evenly match with multiple aces constantly. he's complaining that even though ARAM is broken, it's fun. meanwhile, for him, Summoner Rift is broken so it's not fun. so I guess it's not whether something is broken or not that makes it unfun, it's whether or not everyone runs down mid? hmm.... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: It’s math. If bot lane gets fed, then that’s 2 members ahead on fed team, two members behind on the other. Compared to every other lane, with only a 1:1 conversion. And as others have said, when you have a lane that’s constantly pushing and not being warded, it’s an easy gank. And then you add in a guaranteed damage source and more lockdown, it becomes even easier.
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pE4V1H4F,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-28T15:42:31.128+0000) > > It’s math. If bot lane gets fed, then that’s 2 members ahead on fed team, two members behind on the other. Compared to every other lane, with only a 1:1 conversion. > > And as others have said, when you have a lane that’s constantly pushing and not being warded, it’s an easy gank. And then you add in a guaranteed damage source and more lockdown, it becomes even easier. ^ this everyone complains about how snowbally the game is. but no one acknowledges that 2 bot ahead (on one side) and 2 bot behind (on the other side) equals a "difference of 4" in other words. (obligatory 2+2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3. quick math) {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} and a "difference of 4" is HUGE. essentially, you have a 6 v 4 or 7 v 3 to put it simply.
: Could I get a link to where that was said?
> [{quoted}](name=The Wolf King,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VAjXce86,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-28T06:15:20.142+0000) > > Could I get a link to where that was said? it's called OP's ass. Look it UP...or maybe not, it's probably full of s**t {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I still have the replay The enemies had no assassins , so he perma kited them and literally got a Quadra kill , I can't understand why should I be downvoted for this tho
> [{quoted}](name=Hikari Sakata,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqfX5kTl,comment-id=000a00000000,timestamp=2018-01-28T00:34:19.112+0000) > > I still have the replay > The enemies had no assassins , so he perma kited them > and literally got a Quadra kill , I can't understand why should I be downvoted for this tho https://i.imgur.com/LlbpGHq.jpg
KorZod (NA)
: As a Kog main for three years, there's actually pretty decent itemization to work against him right now (Certainly better than pre-last midseason). The Tabi/Adaptive helm combo is really hard for him to play against, pair that with an anti-attackspeed item like Thornmail or FH and it does quite gut his damage. Or just don't let him get to 6 items, and while he does have a nice lvl 1 and 2 due to QW, he's weak in the rest in the rest of the early-mid game. While he seems scary, there's a few rules most people seem not to get. If he rushes guinsoos/Wits end, he's doing little to no AD. Don't bother rushing Knights Vow or Sunfire into that. Until he gets runaans/botrk, he still has very little scaling AD damage. The amount of time I've seen people rush armor into kog and then complain about dying is ridiculous, especially when I'm rushing wits end/guinsoos.
> [{quoted}](name=KorZod,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EqfX5kTl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-01-27T19:40:31.916+0000) > > As a Kog main for three years, there's actually pretty decent itemization to work against him right now (Certainly better than pre-last midseason). The Tabi/Adaptive helm combo is really hard for him to play against, pair that with an anti-attackspeed item like Thornmail or FH and it does quite gut his damage. Or just don't let him get to 6 items, and while he does have a nice lvl 1 and 2 due to QW, he's weak in the rest in the rest of the early-mid game. While he seems scary, there's a few rules most people seem not to get. > > If he rushes guinsoos/Wits end, he's doing little to no AD. Don't bother rushing Knights Vow or Sunfire into that. > Until he gets runaans/botrk, he still has very little scaling AD damage. > > The amount of time I've seen people rush armor into kog and then complain about dying is ridiculous, especially when I'm rushing wits end/guinsoos. lol watching you getting downvoted is like watching jesus coming to earth to help people but ended up getting crucified. "what!? an advice that is actually sound!? bring out your pitchfork, boys. lets crucify him!" "what? counter-argue him? test out his advice? fk that!" http://www.51allout.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/simpsons-villagers-pitchfork-torches.jpeg
: Can you make top lane less shit so I can stop agreeing with Hashinshin?
Show more

EssenceOfPoo

Level 81 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion