: ***
I see your point in one way (meaning its not realistic and similar ) although its not because of any feministic view i got this idea. Its more on the fact that its a thing u can do in a world thats filled with fantasy and imo it sounds pretty cool. Also FYI Sejuani has those traits but as i said in the post issue being that due to her design its basically Sejuani and brizztle. And that she is a tank. Fantasy worlds that dont have a set lore gives chances to create characters like these hense a character like Apollyon in 4 honor can exist
: Please tell me the Ruined King is the next "Solo Laner".
Random question but why is this post being downvoted to -58?
Rioter Comments
: Senna's been out for almost a month now and she still hasn't even seen the slightest balance change.
Well riot giving high dmg supports healing doesnt help :). But to be fair they did nerf senna ( for aram )
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Qm0ArJ3l,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-01T19:38:26.130+0000) > > I assume ur joking now or rather i hope. Support items are better now than they were back then since now a days u can basically play any champ support due to now having to invest any gold into the support item itself. Lmao imagine a enchanter/mage support running out of mana from spamming abilities in lane. (There's a massive layer of sarcasm)
Well they had to remove mana regen cause bot lane is everything goes meta. What mage u want to play? Bot or supp? Yes :) ??? ok just play mage anywere bot. So due to that the enchanters gets cucked because mages are strong bot
: They were MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD BY RITO GAMEs
I assume ur joking now or rather i hope. Support items are better now than they were back then since now a days u can basically play any champ support due to now having to invest any gold into the support item itself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhzJQzmB,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T23:44:18.578+0000) > > Because u dont see why Tp is an issue while flash isnt. Flash is something everyone takes because its just that generic pick that works for all champions and it promotes being aggressive. Tp does nothing in lane and is just a crutch for people who never want to fight. Flash = Healthy , Tp not so much. And yeah ur not arguing a point of ur own ur just attacking mine Yeah, it works for all champions because of how powerful it is. I'm attacking your point because it's hypocritical. I made my point very clear.
I explained to you why flash is needed while tp is just a bad summoner to be as an all around spell. Flash is a generic good spell that works in good ways and promote good plays while Tp does not.
: Ok if we need tp we are beefing ignite again as well. I remember when there was 6-7 ignites a game and it was horrible. If tp gets nerfed that comes back.
just buff stuff like ghost {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhzJQzmB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:35:18.312+0000) > > I would rather fix clear issues than just dmg which can be everything The clear issue is damage. Stop watch can’t be taken out until damage is dealt with. Stopwatch alone is what is stopping champions from just 100-0ing everyone under their turrets all game.
Stopwatch promotes reactive playstyles and makes a crutch for people not being able to play their lanes correctly which flash should be the only thing to really do. Game is better when zhonyas is an actual item u gotta buy and not just get it early cause u cant play vs that champion. If u feed a champion to a certain amount of course hes gonna tower dive and oneshot u. If u get dove by mid and jungle then yes you will die thats not ur fault but u cant blame it on dmg being high.
: > [{quoted}](name=WoonStruck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhzJQzmB,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:59:10.220+0000) > > Lol implying the game is balanced No, I didn't. "Balanced" is being used as a verb, not an adjective, just as when MrHaZeYo said it. > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhzJQzmB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:46:17.489+0000) > > No its not. Tp is an issue that they have tried to balance which is why the cdr got increased a short time which didnt impact the use of the summoner spell at all. And i have yet to hear your counter argument as to why it should stay as is. All your saying atm is no Of course it is. They don't sit around thinking how to balance the game and completely disregard a summoner spell or anything else (at least not intentionally, but that's clearly not what was meant). They've also nerfed Flash multiple times and it's still used almost 100% of the time. As for TP, I don't care what happens to it. I use it, but I'm pretty close to dropping it. I'm just pointing out that using its representation as evidence of its imbalance while not applying the same to Flash is hypocritical.
Because u dont see why Tp is an issue while flash isnt. Flash is something everyone takes because its just that generic pick that works for all champions and it promotes being aggressive. Tp does nothing in lane and is just a crutch for people who never want to fight. Flash = Healthy , Tp not so much. And yeah ur not arguing a point of ur own ur just attacking mine {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhzJQzmB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T17:45:35.494+0000) > > The game is balanced around Flash. > > Also I'm pretty sure at one point League only had 1 sum spell slot, then they realized everyone took Flash so they added the second for diversity. Then begone balancing champs and the game around Flash. > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhzJQzmB,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:18:16.969+0000) > > As previous person said game is balanced around flash but Tp is an issue not only in pro play even in soloque alot of laners take tp over everything else because its so safe and non punishing = a crutch with no balance around it. The game is balanced around everything that exists in the game.
No its not. Tp is an issue that they have tried to balance which is why the cdr got increased a short time which didnt impact the use of the summoner spell at all. And i have yet to hear your counter argument as to why it should stay as is. All your saying atm is no
: Riot needs to fix damage before they worry about either of these things.
I would rather fix clear issues than just dmg which can be everything
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rhzJQzmB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-10T16:17:28.394+0000) > > Currently in pro play The professionals are playing a different game than the rest of us, including even the people in challenger/grandmaster not on teams. You can't take the things that happen in pro play in apply them to the regular game. As a side note, it's funny you complain about 6 TPs but not 10 Flashes.
As previous person said game is balanced around flash but Tp is an issue not only in pro play even in soloque alot of laners take tp over everything else because its so safe and non punishing = a crutch with no balance around it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why is Riot going ahead with yet more Sona Nerfs, when the real culprit is the dual Gold items?
1 Sona prob needed a nerf and 2 Riot dont know how to nerf spellthiefs in particular. If u ask me i wish they removed it or reworked it to something more interesting that didnt fit in ap supps.
Rioter Comments
: It is just me or does Riot prefer we watch rather than play the game ?
Yeah if only Riots watch reward system worked then maybe
: Patch 9.10 notes
Brand buff and Zyra quality of life is so stupid to give to 2 champs that cant be balanced for support
rujitra (NA)
: She's a player too. It's not **your** exp to begin with.
U legit saying the same thing if ur support had done that? Had u just been laughing at the dude and saying cool bruh that looks good to do? If what hes saying is true then that comes under griefing which i think is bannable/reportable no? Or is that why alot of griefers are running rampant because its not a bannable offence?
Rioter Comments
: Make purposefully not speaking English in E.U Reportable.
I mean its Aram just play ur own game and dont care about ur teammates. There is a 90% chance of getting less than serious players in Aram for the obvious reason that its a very little serious mode.
Rioter Comments
: I'm still trying to figure out why or how Brand became a support.
Mid lane became alot about mobility and alot of other stuff that just made Brand no longer have a home mid. Also his kit worked better in a group position which pointed his way even more down to bot there u have a squishy adc to blow up along with his support- Then Riot mini reworked his kit to make him even better at nuking 2 champs for the price of 1 due to the new passiv.
Kazekiba (NA)
: I mean they tried to make Morgana "feel better" and she became an oppressive (and boring) mid laner on accident. They tried to make Zyra(... and Morgana) more rewarded for aggressive Support play and better midlaners and they turned out to be junglers for about half a week or even the entire patch before they got smacked down back to Support-only. Fancy that, the plant-girl was a viable jungler at long last and they decided this was bad.
Morg is the reverse of what Brand is. Support champ that become more and more viable mid due to how u can afk push mid wave and rarely get killed due to ur shield ,root and ult
Targon (NA)
: I think there is two main reasons why Brand is played support over mid: 1. The base damage on his passive is extremely high, to the point where he can still deal good damage on a support budget. 2. The explosion on his passive and his ult are more difficult to deal with in a 2v2 lane compared to a 1v1 lane. If Riot wants to push Brand back into mid lane, they'll need to shift his power budget around.
: The champion isn't flawed, mid lane isn't like how it was in seasons 1-4. Too much wave clear and mobility for a champ like brand to handle in the solo lane these days. Then if he gets ganked, he is a free kill or free flash {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Dude was reworked in mid season 6 if memory serves so if they wanted to make him better and for mid they wouldnt fuck him up during that but they did. Obviously doesnt know ur history
Anu3isII (EUNE)
: I don't see how it would affect Supp Brand more than Mid Brand. Both Max E last in general, so the base damage will be the same for most of the game, while the AP Ratio clearly helps Mid Brand more.
Any buff brand gets will make him better support thats just how faulty Riot designed him to be
: Probably because Brand is rarely ever seen in high elo and pro play because hes literally an immobile mage that insta dies. People complain about him so much yet those players are normally in low elo where ofc you see a lot of him because players don't play around him but yet if you watch something like a high elo team or pro team play against Brand they have 0 issues with him and can make his ulti useless in fights just like when he was being played bot lane as a carry and I even remember this some low win rate pro team played against it and never stacked for his passive once or even his ulti.. it was always split as soon as they saw it and Brand was 4th top damage that game. I don't see an issue with Brand getting some buffs as long as it's nothing major like his passive or something but people here saying hes overpowered when hes nowhere near that state lol.
Oh yeah lets use the low ello cant play vs him argument and lets buff Master yi up to the skies because apparently in high ello play people can just layer their cc and Yi never wins. Who else we gonna buff since hes not an issue in high ello? keep ideas coming. Heard Trynd needed some buffs too since apparently hes not an issue there since they just counter pick and win no?
: Hope I don’t sound stupid but in my opinion, I feel like once a mage is deemed better as support, they’re more likely to stay there no matter how many changes are made unless they’re fully reworked. As support they can do things that just aren’t there in mid lane, I feel as if it’s their abilities that deems them better as support whether it’s the abilities themselves being support-like or their abilities can’t hold up against what’s commonly found in the mid lane and what comes to being a mid laner. Anyways as a support main, I shall bite my tongue and wait to see what impact these changes have before I comment if this was a good idea or not.
Mage support is the worst meta league ever was in and i basically quit playing support then since u couldnt play anything else other than brand , Zyra , Malz and shit like that. It was who had better nuke in the bot lane meta and it sucked playing.
Quepha (NA)
: You have never established why being a viable support is bad. You haven't given any suggestion as to how Brand could be made into a viable mid. I've made many points and you haven't addressed any of them.
Him being viable support is bad cause no support should be able to have that enormous carry potentional he has. His damage is ridicolous just from hitting ur W he oneshots by hitting his 3 comboes as a support with only ur first item. His W isnt even hard to hit and since hes played support he doesnt have to worry about hitting minions since he doesnt play mid ,he can just shot it all on the carry and watch the carry weep since he cant do shit vs getting most of his health depleted. The point is he cant be changed short of a full rework Brand will never be viable mid due to riots flawed champion design. Everything about his kit makes him more support like and a major design flaw and an issue for bot lane/support. Braindead dmg support is in on way healthy for the bot lane which is why alot of grief is about him.
: I play him mid :( I like it
I respect u more for playing him mid vs support {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
Quepha (NA)
: I don't care what they were intended to be and if you read my post thoroughly you should understand that. Every immobile mage that has stayed relevant in the mid lane in competitive has had SOMETHING to make them really stand out as a champion that makes their team happy to cover for their obvious weaknesses. Brand doesn't have any of those things and none of those things would fit into his kit or theme. What does fit into his kit and theme is absolutely insane damage when facing multiple enemy champions and that is a huge boon as a support. The mage update may have failed at making Brand relevant in mid lane but unfortunately for everyone, that task is actually impossible so at least it was successful at making him relevant SOMEWHERE and that place is bot lane support.
His ult i guess is a major issue considering thats what hurts his possibility of being played mid due to 1 v1 potential that sucks.Make him relevent Support isnt a achievement its more like a huge mistake or creating an infection. Overall Brand is just flawed in design due to this. Reason why hes popular is because hes an easy way out if u dont want to play a support that makes u think.
: Why is Graves being buffed
U didnt see that hes getting a shounen skin did u ?
: This is a really bad idea. Brand is in a good spot, and I don't know why they want to buff him.
To gutt him later maybe or maybe arch light Brand didnt sell enough. there is no good reason other than them being completely oblivious on the fact that the champ is simply better support and will never become a mid laner
: Considering the base damage on lvl 18 brand`s 3 hit passive does more damage than even a full ap tahm kench `s maxed W (which technically requires 4 hits).. Whats the point in buffing him again?
Cause Riot doesnt realise that the champ is flawed and for some weird reason they still think they can push him mid.
Quepha (NA)
: I think Brand was always destined to be mainly a support and that was facilitated more by Support income updates, the mage rework was just the final push over the edge in addition to giving him a lot of visibility as a support to solidify that image in the minds of players. Mid lane is about safe farming vs. burst potential and pushing power combined with roam potential. Brand's emphasis on skillshot-dependent combos and complete lack of mobility mean he's a sitting duck for many assassins, putting his waveclear and harass on the same button (W) means he can't safely clear a wave in those matchups, and lack of mobility comes back as a double whammy to make his roams weak. A generic mage in mid lane has simply been power-creeped with too many options for champions that have truly safe farming and harass (Xerath, Ziggs), assassination and outplay potential (Zed, LeBlanc), or insane roaming threats (Twisted Fate, Taliyah). The one thing Brand gets that these champions lack is big AoE damage over a combo, and that isn't useful in a 1v1 matchup. Imo, if you like Brand, you should learn to love that he goes in the bot lane now because that gives you a good chance to get a sick ult that bounces between two champions to stack your passive on both for massive damage, that's something you'd miss out in if you were mid lane. Basically all the same stuff applies to Zyra. She shouldn't get mobility, she shouldn't get absurd range, so she should just be a very scary support mage.
Fact is i dont like that hes now a easily abusable support and no if u know league history or Brand/Zyras u should know that they were intended to be mid laners. Even riot in their own post stated that they wanted them to be played more mid which they tried and failed because both champs are faulty designed for being played mid in every way something that RIot hasnt recognized or completely oblivious about. if Riot hadnt failed the mage rework they could have added stuff that made both him and Zyra more viable mid but due to the failure both are stuck in bot lane taking their anger out on for being abandoned by riot on enemy adcs.
Rioter Comments
Ayzev (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T19:10:47.677+0000) > > rewards https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/328/854/8d6.jpg You still don't get it, and I no longer have hope that you will
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T20:14:40.920+0000) > > https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/328/854/8d6.jpg > > You still don't get it, and I no longer have hope that you will I think most would argue that u were the one with Brokeback brain. Which cant be cleansed by anyone. Ur the same person who will get something for free and return the next day complaining about why dont they have more free stuff i deserve it (eventhough u dont) self entitled kid with issues or just spoiled
Ayzev (EUW)
: I literally spelled it out for you what the issue here is, you even quoted me doing it. But you still don't get it. And you're telling me I'm the one lacking intelligence.
> [{quoted}](name=Ayzev,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:33:55.611+0000) > > I literally spelled it out for you what the issue here is, you even quoted me doing it. But you still don't get it. And you're telling me I'm the one lacking intelligence. U wouldnt even have those rewards at all now if it wasnt for the pro scene. Its an MSI event and every mission is from that so despite on how much u dont give a f about the pro scene its the pro scene that enables them to make events like that. People are so ungrateful imbecilic and entitled thats its laughable. So yeah thats why ur sorely lacking in many departments and so are many others who comment here who cant just appreciate the event and take the free stuff thats literally given to them. U wouldnt have the kda skins/event without pro scene being a basis for it and esports skins. They are not even trying to force it down ur throath which is why u can afk watch it and be done without u having to spend ur time watching any.
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-05-06T17:43:17.117+0000) > > Or just leave the game on in the background and enjoy ur free stuff. Entitled kids like u is why games gets giga casual I am literary saying "Give me a real quest with something to do that isn't afk watch lcs" Are you trolling or are you just dense?
> [{quoted}](name=King I Rat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T18:07:30.617+0000) > > I am literary saying "Give me a real quest with something to do that isn't afk watch lcs" Are you trolling or are you just dense? Im saying just take the free stuff. I see ur point kinda. U want more stuff to do or a more meaningful approach of doing it that doesnt involve watching esports but from the way u phrase it just sounds ungrateful since its not like anyone is forcing u or simlar its just free stuff that u dont really have to spend much time doing. The watch missions are apart of a line Riot has tried to do after being asked by the community to get something from watching league esports. U can even view the missions as being apart from ur regular ones since these missions only involves watching.
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-05T23:29:38.220+0000) > > WHY ARE U GIVING ME FREE THINGS RIOT WHY ?? BabyRage. Basically what i feel about this post entitled people are so {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Yeah, why demand a quality standard out of the media you consume when you can just accept it. "Don't ask questions just consume product and then get excited for next products". People like you are the reason the Emoji movie exists.
> [{quoted}](name=King I Rat,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-05-06T01:12:08.490+0000) > > Yeah, why demand a quality standard out of the media you consume when you can just accept it. "Don't ask questions just consume product and then get excited for next products". People like you are the reason the Emoji movie exists. Or just leave the game on in the background and enjoy ur free stuff. Entitled kids like u is why games gets giga casual
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-05T23:29:38.220+0000) > > WHY ARE U GIVING ME FREE THINGS RIOT WHY ?? BabyRage. Basically what i feel about this post entitled people are so {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} it's not really a free mission, the mission takes away your precious time to make you watch some dumb pro play shit.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=QcXblQGo,comment-id=00010005,timestamp=2019-05-06T08:24:37.980+0000) > > it's not really a free mission, the mission takes away your precious time to make you watch some dumb pro play shit. Just have it on in the background 4Head
: > [{quoted}](name=Et Tu Geddn XNa ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AT5EUv4I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-05T23:35:25.722+0000) > > Well its nice to have friends who can keep u motivated {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} that's true. most of them are gold/plat and they said they wish they had me jungling/supporting for them. im sure they're being nice. i maybe can hit gold 5 at best lol
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AT5EUv4I,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T23:37:11.437+0000) > > that's true. most of them are gold/plat and they said they wish they had me jungling/supporting for them. im sure they're being nice. i maybe can hit gold 5 at best lol If u enjoy playing with them and feel like playing ur favorite champs works for u then i dont see why not
: Apparently I have a lot more friends on league than I thought
Well its nice to have friends who can keep u motivated {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
tOHorace (NA)
: I forgot that learning a hard champ in low level norms is against league rules
People are weird. They take everything from bot games to aram to norms too seriously. Its a sad fact about part of the community and if u feel people are getting overly like that i can only recommend mute all. I dont think its a solution but i dont see any other way of keeping a high mental unless ur duoing with someone who can either defend u or help u. People will generally flame for anything and thats sadly how it is and it wont change. Just gotta pity the people who do flame for things like it in norms , aram and similar except of course ur griefing intentionally but thats something completely different which u dont do.
: Please stop making us watch LCS/MSI/w/e for quests.
WHY ARE U GIVING ME FREE THINGS RIOT WHY ?? BabyRage. Basically what i feel about this post entitled people are so {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 3
Is this only Na or every region? Since from what i hear its a big issue in most regions. Also will u ever take a stab at tackling the issue with transfers players who cant be considered as good as the regions they transfer to. Example being Turk transfers who goes to Euw there the Euw chall is >>>> that much better than that player but that transfered player is automatically put in game with people who outclass Big example being how EUW chall players feels like their games gets drastically worse whenever they have someone who is transferred and put in a game there they either stomp that player or lose because this players doesnt measure up to the region chall players.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Et Tu Geddn XNa

Level 93 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion