: > Chainbuffed him You mean, right after they hard-nerfed him out of solo lanes, also taking out his 15% extra damage on non-charge Q?
> [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2v0pKHE,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-08-15T04:06:56.092+0000) > > You mean, right after they hard-nerfed him out of solo lanes, also taking out his 15% extra damage on non-charge Q? careful making reasonable comments on a thread like this will get you flamed and down voted to oblivion, pyke is pretty balanced but people refuse to point out his obvious weaknesses when they only point out his strong points.
: Can we nerf Pyke already?
What is funny is when pyke was being played top lane almost nobody complained about him or even said he was op, then they gut him... Then they try to make up for the nerf by making his ult give a stupid amount of gold for no reason thus having people complain about him. What they did was turn a nonproblem into a problem because for some reason 1 pro playing him in top meant he needed to be changed. But now this is going to be a chain reaction of him getting nerfed over and over again when he should have never been changed in the first place.
: The "JUST DONT BUY IT"-argument is getting really stupid. The street next to your house is filled with drugdealers that shoot at eachother all the time? Don't call the police, just don't go there
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=RaE1aOE7,discussion-id=neKx4gvA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-28T10:20:47.015+0000) > > The "JUST DONT BUY IT"-argument is getting really stupid. > > The street next to your house is filled with drugdealers that shoot at eachother all the time? Don't call the police, just don't go there your analogy is really stupid comparing video game items to real life crimes is just stretching so fucking hard to prove a point that isn't even close to the same thing. Get out of here with that garbage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Zac changes coming to PBE for 9.11
Can you guys give zac some of his w base damage back? You guys nerfed it long ago because he was pick ban back then and his jungle clear has suffered since. Now that he doesn't have a reliable ult to catch people out can he get at least SOME of the nerfed w base damage back?
Rioter Comments
: https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/f7acb279e0c9d08cc33824330549c4739899d8d3052be38344bcc61fdfdd9748.png?w=800&h=288
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RkEuNxgx,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-24T23:04:11.434+0000) > > https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/f7acb279e0c9d08cc33824330549c4739899d8d3052be38344bcc61fdfdd9748.png?w=800&h=288 guess you can say the cat is.... inbred *ba dum ts*
Rioter Comments
: Saying as if Riot's ego will allow them to revert something until it has become a problem for 2 years.
> [{quoted}](name=PhantomSpirit101,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AMXWImvp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-01T06:09:50.658+0000) > > Saying as if Riot's ego will allow them to revert something until it has become a problem for 2 years. {{champion:7}}
Rioter Comments
: > Am i the only person Yes
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TNPwZFRa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-21T13:39:30.865+0000) > > Yes you dont even play the game how would you even know? lol
Rioter Comments
: Shirtless Garen when?
> [{quoted}](name=Metallikaiser,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=0No1Fdtp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-25T22:50:25.535+0000) > > Shirtless Garen when? rogue admiral garen is shirtless, sure he's wearing a coat but he doesnt have a shirt on.
Andevar (NA)
: This was posted in the Talonmains subreddit lmao https://i.redd.it/2e2zn7vhqhf11.jpg Huge difference :/
> [{quoted}](name=Andevar,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ulAbsgEO,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2018-08-11T22:37:43.165+0000) > > This was posted in the Talonmains subreddit lmao > > https://i.redd.it/2e2zn7vhqhf11.jpg > > Huge difference :/ https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/017/588/reality.jpg
Etherean (NA)
: The new Talon Skin Model hair doesn't look like the splash at all
his splash looks amazing the in-game model just doesn't do it justice at all
Rioter Comments
: It just feels like they wanted to take jungle pressure down, but made changes that favor heavily junglers who can clear fast, duel well, and pressure the map well and forced out other junglers who aren't WW, Lee Sin, Xin, Trundle, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Hethalean,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bA47nnqg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-16T18:27:34.422+0000) > > It just feels like they wanted to take jungle pressure down, but made changes that favor heavily junglers who can clear fast, duel well, and pressure the map well and forced out other junglers who aren't WW, Lee Sin, Xin, Trundle, etc. too bad lee sins winrate dropped almost another 1% because of the jungle changes his early game is not good like it was 3-4 seasons ago
Vizulix (NA)
: Yasuo Needs To Be Changed
Oof someone just got beat by a yasuo in their promos.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Holgranth,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyUfUY6c,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-04-28T14:11:19.681+0000) > > * Increase the number of jungle v. jungle interactions in the early game so they want {{champion:64}} on the top again
> [{quoted}](name=Fantomumenasu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TyUfUY6c,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-04-28T19:00:59.965+0000) > > so they want {{champion:64}} on the top again considering lees early game sucks without being in a 2v1 or 2v2 skirmish, he does not benefit from this at all lol
Rioter Comments
: Upcoming Jungle Changes for 8.10
This looks incredibly lame and half-assed. STOP PUTTING RANDOMNESS INTO THE GAME. Im so sick of jungle changing with every passing season, just when i get comfortable and understand my proper pathing you guys change shit up and honestly if this goes through i'm done jungling im sick of you guys trying to make junglers as useless as supports were before you did their "overhaul" and made them broken.
Rioter Comments
Arduno (NA)
: Each wood tier should have its own special wood species
Feel Apathy (EUNE)
: Daily (1) Reminder that Jhin with rageblade is disabled in competitive but not in ranked games.
It's funny because even with the rageblade "bug" he is still under 50%winrate with over a 20% play rate
: are u joking?
> [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=n8IkiU4A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-22T16:00:17.683+0000) > > are u joking? its a joke, in refernce to everyone complaining about kha... lol
Rioter Comments
: This. Rage blade is honestly broken on him right now and I don’t know how it made it through a patch like this. Rush IE and then Rageblade, then a Zeal item (usually RFC or pdancer) and after that you will be unstoppable
> [{quoted}](name=Lucky Moniker,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2F8skJVX,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-04-12T18:21:22.614+0000) > > This. > Rage blade is honestly broken on him right now and I don’t know how it made it through a patch like this. > Rush IE and then Rageblade, then a Zeal item (usually RFC or pdancer) and after that you will be unstoppable considering he's still at 48% winrate i don't think its that broken lol
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ernie (NA)
: The Live Balance Team Are Being Paid To Do Nothing
I'm not sure how the barron and elder dragon changes affect games that last 10-15 minutes considering they don't even spawn until 20-45ish minutes respectively. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
Glory97 (EUW)
: Having a single teammember that can make every assassin absolutly useless. {{champion:223}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{item:3190}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:44}} and any other champion with a player that has enough brain cells to not throw every cc ability onto tanks
> [{quoted}](name=Glory97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xzNtzRfq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-19T12:36:02.967+0000) > > Having a single teammember that can make every assassin absolutly useless. > {{champion:223}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{item:3190}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:26}} {{champion:44}} and any other champion with a player that has enough brain cells to not throw every cc ability onto tanks i play solo and in my elo (gold) people just pick whatever they want, you'd be hard pressed to get a support that actually thinks about helping you lol. I can't remember the last time i had an actual healing/shield support in my game. Usually just zyra, brand, xerath and stuff.
Rioter Comments
: Because someone could be thought to be a smurf incorrectly, or they could have an alt account for other reasons, which is not at all against ToS, but climbing requires they be considered a smurf maybe someone is actually quite good at the game and they look like a smurf
> [{quoted}](name=T3H UB3RN07,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IVB3Pwbk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-12T00:34:42.654+0000) > > Because someone could be thought to be a smurf incorrectly, or they could have an alt account for other reasons, which is not at all against ToS, but climbing requires they be considered a smurf > > maybe someone is actually quite good at the game and they look like a smurf http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Katarina%20AD does this look like a person who just so happens to be good at a champion?
Rioter Comments
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: and you probably forgot how fucked up Kick to unavoidable Q is
> [{quoted}](name=PiVoRx,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xIA0eN02,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-10T16:50:24.262+0000) > > and you probably forgot how fucked up Kick to unavoidable Q is Because there arent any other reliable point and click spells in the game right? if you let a lee kick you before he ever throws a q you were out of position in the first place and deserved it. People always blame lee for what he can do but never themselves for what they can do to avoid it.
Rioter Comments
Cunky (NA)
: These buffs are completely and utterly justified. Lee Sin was already in a pretty weak spot, but with Sightstone and Tracker's Knife being removed he's in a terrible spot. He has a bad early game which is supposed to be balanced out by strong early-mid game, but with Tracker's Knife being removed he loses a bunch of mobility. This is honestly not the buff that he needs, this is a slight band aid to the steaming pile of shit that is season 8 Lee Sin. I don't even see why you're fucking crying.
> [{quoted}](name=Prince of Uganda,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xIA0eN02,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-10T01:06:49.352+0000) > > These buffs are completely and utterly justified. Lee Sin was already in a pretty weak spot, but with Sightstone and Tracker's Knife being removed he's in a terrible spot. He has a bad early game which is supposed to be balanced out by strong early-mid game, but with Tracker's Knife being removed he loses a bunch of mobility. This is honestly not the buff that he needs, this is a slight band aid to the steaming pile of shit that is season 8 Lee Sin. I don't even see why you're fucking crying. he probably got kick-flashed one time and ever since has had a raging hard-on for hate for lee sin like 90% of the boards. Any time lee is ever touched its afucking shit storm on the boards because apparently he's not allowed to be a balanced champion.
Hashihime (EUW)
: Oh please not again...
When you remove a part of a champions kit you have to fill the void somehow. People dont understand that you are forking out atleast 800-1k on gold on control wards to just do what he was able to do before trackers was removed. Not to mention it takes up an entire fucking item slot to hold said control wards. He needs the buffs stop complaining.
PiVoRx (EUNE)
: Lee Sin buff...
hey i was wondering when the complaining would start and here it is! congrats on being the first person to cry about a champion that is weak getting buffs!
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 9
Unrelated to these changes i think the Lee "buffs" are the wrong way to buff him. A good Lee player can play around his energy costs pretty well and i don't think that's the issue. The issue is obviously his reliability on ward jumping. Can you not just maybe adjust price for red wards on lee so you arent forking out and entire items worth of gold on wards or adjust the cd on trinkets or something? The core Lee mains just want the play making back and are in turn forced to spend gold just to do what we have access to before the removal of trackers.
: Junglers Getting Level 3 Before Top Laners is Frustrating
drinking game - take a shot for everytime OP said "frustrating"
Rioter Comments
: Am I the only one who does not want Lee Sin to be buffed?
http://na.op.gg/champion/statistics Feel free to look at the jungle list and say he doesnt need buffs. Literally the 2nd worst performing jungler in the entire game.
: Am I the only one who does not want Lee Sin to be buffed?
Is it already that time of year to complain about lee sin again? Man you guys just can't get over the fact lee is the best designed champion and you will likely never obtain the skill to play him properly. Get over it and go back to playing your 55% winrate {{champion:19}} .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Relying on a gimmicky item interaction to be good should have been a sign he had design problems {{champion:13}} {{item:3157}}
> [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=02HKrF7N,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-02-22T00:45:32.154+0000) > > Relying on a gimmicky item interaction to be good should have been a sign he had design problems > > {{champion:13}} {{item:3157}} considering ryze was reworked 2 times your point is invalid lee's kit has survived through every season because it is good design. If this is your arugement then all auto attack and spell cancels should be removed because they were not intended example: {{champion:92}} . but i don't see people crying about her.
Show more

Etherean

Level 266 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion