: Why do people bitch and moan when they don't get the skins they want discounted? Riot doesn't owe us anything, its literally free perks because they enjoy treating their player base kindly. Its not a right to have whatever skins we want for free just because they want them. They work hard making them; the fact they give it to us at all (plus discounts) is awesome, even on a random level. Stop asking for everything handed to you on a silver platter and accept something generous with grace. P.S. I bought 5 of my 6 skins rito, thanks for the good times!
Let's be clear here. Have you looked at the Blue Essence to IP ratio let alone rune page refund? They do owe us something. Take a walk with this nonsense.
: (Cosplay) Old Janna
> [{quoted}](name=Thalasophobia,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=EAeAIak1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-03T15:07:25.687+0000) > > I recently did a Janna cosplay and shared it on reddit and it seems people like it. So I thought about sharing it here in case there's people that don't use reddit that may enjoy it, so here it is. Hope you guys like it. ^_^ The wig is cheap.
: @Riot How successful do you guys consider Urgot's rework now that he's been out for a bit?
: Permabanned
Still no help.
Lost R (NA)
: Riven's already a hot mess of old gameplay designs. I imagine she's on the chopping block in the near future. She's pretty much the only problem when it comes to animation cancelling, largely because it feels like you're controlling a rabbit on an ice rink, and largely because she gains such a massive boost of power from doing it (a very disproportionate amount), and can do it multiple times in a row.
: Ezreal was never gay, he was just always viewed as the pretty boy. Same for taric who before, was mostly innuendo with his pink skin and quotes, and later strengthened that theory with his new fabio look. People pretty much shipped the two to strengthen it. Even though Ezreal and Lux I think either are or once were in a relationship. Either way, they're whatever you'd like to believe. Its a nice thing about riot that sexual preference is rarely emphasized so you can decide what your character likes to resonate with them however you want.
> [{quoted}](name=Tormentula,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=glVoUozm,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-06T23:11:08.072+0000) > > Ezreal was never gay, he was just always viewed as the pretty boy. Same for taric who before, was mostly innuendo with his pink skin and quotes, and later strengthened that theory with his new fabio look. People pretty much shipped the two to strengthen it. > > Even though Ezreal and Lux I think either are or once were in a relationship. > > Either way, they're whatever you'd like to believe. Its a nice thing about riot that sexual preference is rarely emphasized so you can decide what your character likes to resonate with them however you want. Well to add to this, Ezreal is not gay, the community just made it a meme. On the otherhand a Rioter has even said "Taric does not care for gender" which is an ambiguous of a statement as it can get. So Taric should remain ambiguous which is totally fine with me. As for Ezreal i'm not sure why people are so hell bent about him, I actually love his look. He's rather stylish, Star Guardian skin is wonderfully done and lets be honest that could have turned out **way worse**.
: to be fair, sailor moon has always sounded like the Japanese equivalent of a silly person until literally the moment when she's about to win the fight. Didn't most of her friends call her bunny or meatball? Seriously, sailor moon is not really the best feminist icon and nothing that is inspired by anything from japan is going to be a great rolemodel for girls in EVERY way by American standards.
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TWIHp9vR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-08T11:41:51.709+0000) > > to be fair, sailor moon has always sounded like the Japanese equivalent of a silly person until literally the moment when she's about to win the fight. Didn't most of her friends call her bunny or meatball? Seriously, sailor moon is not really the best feminist icon and nothing that is inspired by anything from japan is going to be a great rolemodel for girls in EVERY way by American standards. "American Standards" i lol'd But he's right.
: Permabanned
: These are different velkozes. Stop with stereotypes. It's just you plants that are all the same due to anti-void supremacy being established within the society system.
: The mentality that Riot is creating here is purest cancer. Kids like this actually believe they are entitled to be on equal footing from the start, instead of being required to earn everything. Same thing as giving trophies to the little league team that loses every game. Kid's need to grow up and join the real world.
Precisely what I was hinting towards.
: "Worked Tirelessly" You mean you played the game you were already intending to play? Players should not have a game advantage just because they played longer. ( other than game knowledge )
This made zero sense as time invested should always be a direct correlation to progress in any game. This is not a new concept.
: bump
Help please
: Permabanned
: > [{quoted}](name=Euthenaasia,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1tTAEWKd,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-31T22:03:14.845+0000)I would imagine that as this game grows larger over time their customer service would expand in a more positive direction but with the removal of the tribunal it does not appear so. Their customer service is as positive as it can be given the huge amount of tickets it receives. It's more than walking back bans that aren't improperly applied would open an enormous can of worms that could never again be closed. > Euthenaasia: im sorry we all performed well > Euthenaasia: you didnt do that cleanup correctly at all > Euthenaasia: shutup > Euthenaasia: you're an idiot > Euthenaasia: youre underperforming and trying to set blame elsewhere > Euthenaasia: shutup > Euthenaasia: awareness > Euthenaasia: why in gods name are you there > Euthenaasia: too dumb > Euthenaasia: i just died typing to this piece of cancer This isn't good, but it's not the worst I've seen -- am I correct in assuming that your account has recently had a 14-day ban? If so, this behavior might push you over the edge.
You're correct. I've literally playerd 3-4 matches upon return. This is crazy.
Rioter Comments
: Illaoi QoL Ideas
She overall just needs more liberty with tentacle placement because a tentacle in the wrong place can completely ruin your setup.
Floupi (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Squishy Support,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=d23EGi1q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-08-25T00:13:44.927+0000) > > she was already too strong and too easy and the items made her super OP basically > > The only thing tha bothers me is how easy and passive she is. No champion should give you wins without effort/smart decisions. > > Master yi (and others) is brainless but you still have to make decisions (where to go, when to fight, gank, farm etc.). Janna just follows teammates and presses some buttons everytime they are needed That's the difference between a good and a great Janna. knowing when to go into the fray for the well positioned ults to divide the enemy team whilst healing your allies are what truly identifies a talented Janna player. Maybe there SHOULD be some change to make it so that a braindead player isnt as effective just pressing E but overpowered? ? I think not. Let's keep watching these support item changes and see what happens.
: Should there be a support champion with great turret killing ability?
A support that can also effectively solo push lanes? No Imagine LCS. . Imagine
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Euthenaasia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wbNvZJIA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-08-23T16:59:43.160+0000) > > Not sure which game you were playing but these last couple seasons bot lane has seen a few other faces. Not including Season 2 when i started when Janna Ashe was the premier bot lane. Janna has always been safe, but safe and unhealthy are not synonymous. > {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:201}} And which of these have had higher than 50% winrate since the first season? Waiting.
Thresh has been above 50% winrate for alot of this season and others.
Lakrosin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Euthenaasia,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wbNvZJIA,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-08-23T16:35:43.816+0000) > > Janna's nerfs on PBE were reverted. Janna is not the issue, her itemization is. Once we start seeing some changes to support items things will be fine. I personally feel this new stat "shield and healing power" needs to be distributed differently. Potentially remove it from one of the enchanter items and onto Zekes Convergence. Once that stat isn't so easy to stack we will see enchanter supports move back in line, but moreso once Lulu and Karma make their way back to the front people will shutup about Janna. > {{champion:40}} Janna has always been the issue. She has always had a high winrate since release. Coin and Ardent haven't existed as long as you think they have.
> [{quoted}](name=Lakrosin,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wbNvZJIA,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-08-23T16:51:54.223+0000) > > Janna has always been the issue. She has always had a high winrate since release. Not sure which game you were playing but these last couple seasons bot lane has seen a few other faces. Not including Season 2 when i started when Janna Ashe was the premier bot lane. Janna has always been safe, but safe and unhealthy are not synonymous. {{champion:117}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:201}}{{champion:412}}
Rioter Comments
: @RIOT Does RIOT have any plans for making supports less attached to marksmen?
Support also needs to be able to keep up with the rest of the match. Gold generated as well as consistently being approximately 2 levels away from the rest of the game is an issue that Riot seems like it will never fix.
: So I looked over the patch notes, and the only real thought that occured to me was
Janna's nerfs on PBE were reverted. Janna is not the issue, her itemization is. Once we start seeing some changes to support items things will be fine. I personally feel this new stat "shield and healing power" needs to be distributed differently. Potentially remove it from one of the enchanter items and onto Zekes Convergence. Once that stat isn't so easy to stack we will see enchanter supports move back in line, but moreso once Lulu and Karma make their way back to the front people will shutup about Janna. {{champion:40}}
: Um, other than IE crit, those 2 items can be compared pretty well.
Really? Crit damage amplifier alongside great AD at less the price? it's a poor comparison.
: I think Riot forgot that AP is suposed to be a cheaper stat than AD
LOL. Comparing Rabadons to IE. I almost spit out my coffee.
: Riot Games: "hehe just equip this icon to have an opportunity to win tickets."
Riot Games: "hehe this is our new feature called missions"
: Fire Ghostcrawler
If there is a Rioter to be fired it'd have to be Certainlyt who's champion designs are consistently the most toxic and gamebreaking.
: Infinite Loop Client Restart
Almighty (EUNE)
: No, no, no. It is Lee Sin that _obviously_ needs buffs. The Worlds are coming up and we cannot have a game without his _#FlashyLC$BigPlayz_. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Oh, and the Vayne buffs got reverted in the latest PBE update. We may all relax. _**Almighty.**_
> [{quoted}](name=Almighty,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qfRAHhIg,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-08-12T15:09:49.263+0000) > > No, no, no. > > It is Lee Sin that _obviously_ needs buffs. > The Worlds are coming up and we cannot have a game without his _#FlashyLC$BigPlayz_. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > Oh, and the Vayne buffs got reverted in the latest PBE update. > We may all relax. > > _**Almighty.**_ lol wait. Vayne buffs didnt make it? ha
Leetri (EUW)
: Say you play Viktor, since that's what I know best. Walk up and AA him once to remove the shield, then Q him and he's either forced to take the damage or use windwall. Congrats, you either traded an 8 second cooldown with a 26 second one and now you can attack freely or you got off free damage on him. You obviously don't use your full combo, unless you're an idiot. And I thought the boards established that mages never run out of mana because mana gating isn't a thing anymore, so what are those resources you're talking about?
: > [{quoted}](name=zarxus1234,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BuVyL6rc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-12T01:23:59.488+0000) > > because their balance team is trash. ^this
: kayle is one of the stranger champs for me if you feed, you feed hard, if you snowball, you snowball hard she's very toxic imo and she will be reworked in a few years after riot gets to all the champs before her
lol a few years. I don't believe it's actually that far away. Swain, Evelynn and I believe Aurelion are up next but she has been mentioned not so long ago.
: every melee jungler that doesn't have a blink, a laner or otherwise that wants to blink to another area, tower dives there are few champions that would NOT benefit from having the terrain efffectively disappear for ganks flash goes on cooldown for 4 or so minutes, whereas this spell only has a cooldown of 20 seconds **it's going to make the game more snowball-oriented** , something which the game does not need
Most of these runes are going to make the game more snowball-oriented. This rune makeover will indeed ruin the game.
: this game should not be balanced around people who don't know how to play it
Not sure how new you are but this game is balanced around professional play due to how money hungry Riot is. It's the 1% of the playerbase that dictates the meta and balance changes, this statement couldn't be anymore incorrect.
: Too strong in coordinated play and on experienced players.
You can say the same with champions like Lee Sin or Riven. Lee's curve falls off after Taliyah and he's left untouched. I'm not going to sit here and compare to every champion but there are double standards afoot as per usual.
GenoXx (NA)
: Couldn't Star Guardian Taliyah have worked?
I've been saying this since I saw them. A very much so missed opportunity. It seems like SG is literally mirroring Sailor Moon to the T so maybe this batch are the outer senshi and there will be another trio like the Sailor Star Fighters? Moving forward, I wanted Taliyah to receive a SG skin because it'd be nice if she isn't pidgeonholed into having elemental only skins. Maybe this and an Elementalist skin similar to Lux and she would be set. It would be boring if she just got another element.
: Illaoi would have been great People say shes too old or doesnt fit the thematic but Janna, Jinx, and the yordles happened so her particles are perfect for it and she even has her little idol thing to serve as her familiar
Illaoi is very tall and androgynous and no
Skorch (NA)
: Honestly. I feel like Riot has a plan for Taliyah. She fits into so many archetypes but hasnt got a skin. Star Guardian couldve worked. Everyone thought that Illaoi AND Taliyah would get Pool Party and we didnt even get PP this year. I dont know its honestly a little weird.
Honestly I feel Riot does not care about Taliyah whatsoever. They already declared her a "failure" in their opinion and the mana nerf she just received just proves that none of them play her but they saw her being effective here and there in professional play.
: I have all 3 hex skins. let the hate flow {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Noremac,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2GijlFjw,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-08-11T03:48:20.114+0000) > > I have all 3 hex skins. > let the hate flow > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} But there are 4 hextech skins in the game. It's just that Janna's is literally terrible and doesn't even make sense nor fit the aesthetic of the rest of them.
: Tldr, are you saying bring back the ancient karma from a league long dead?
> [{quoted}](name=BestJhinUniverse,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=E6TuzlkP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-08-11T05:42:58.444+0000) > > Tldr, are you saying bring back the ancient karma from a league long dead? I mained that Karma and would do so again in a heartbeat. SO much fun.
MysterQ (NA)
: NOW YOU ARE WRONG. You aren't taking this into you need to identify with a character. NOW you are asking to make a political statement.
> [{quoted}](name=MysterQ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=ia6VVqME,comment-id=00090001000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-10T23:27:15.061+0000) > > NOW YOU ARE WRONG. > > You aren't taking this into you need to identify with a character. NOW you are asking to make a political statement. I've been saying this all along this is a "look at me" post.
: is riot actively trying to improve catching trolls?
No. They clearly aren't very concerned. I'd say the more upsetting thing is when they troll and say "this is my troll account" or something along the lines of them having a disposable account which really ticks me off. There has been little to no indication that this behavior is something being actively fixed. The Tribunal has been missing for 2 years with little to no explanation. We need more skins though.
: Far from it. You're free to make whatever assumptions you want, but in the real world if you purposely waste someone's time you will probably get cussed out for it, if not worse. Look up irony, I don't think you know what it means.
MysterQ (NA)
: To be fair, he/she may be trying to seek normalization and approval in a virtual game, which isn't exactly healthy either. Not saying unhealthy, idk, not a therapist.
That's quite literally why I said that. If the fact that there isn't a queer person on the roster is why he/she "doesn't enjoy playing this game" then there is certainly an issue. Moreso it's an i'm queer, look at me scenario. Mental illness confirmed.
Sweetsy (NA)
: I mean, I guess?
You mean yes because the answer is yes
: Commenting here because I don't have access to the PBE. Hopefully Riot will actually listen to the people saying "pls no". I have so many problems with the new Star Guardian skins, i'm going to go one by one through all of the champions. My main feelings are that Anime is popular, therefore anime = money, therefore more anime to please the weeb fans. {{champion:103}} Ahri doesn't need a VO, her voice would match the skin perfectly fine, it's compeltely unecessary and could be used much better on other champions *cough*Syndra*cough*. Feels like Riot has just done this because Ahri is the most popular out of the 5. Additionally, Ahri already has a school based skin. Seriously Riot? Why wouldn't you expand her selection instead of giving her 2 skins which are pretty much the same. On a personal note her voice annoys the hell out of me, and there isn't enough Kiki (her little pet thing). {{champion:134}} Syndra, omg why? Just why? There are so many problems with this skin. 1. Thematically, Syndra is dark and powerful. SG Syndra doesn't reflect this well. Both in terms of the skin and the VFX. Everything feels so soft, it's such an odd oxymoron of good & evil, it just breaks my brain to look at. The visual effects are so poofy and soft, other skins do a better job of displaying her control and force. This is what Syndra mains love about her, this skin has completely removed that. As others have said, Dark Star Syndra would be far more fitting. Regardless of that there are many more concepts that work so well with her personality, this is the last one I would have considered. 1.5 Leading on from this, her voice doesn't match the skin at all. If you had to give one VO in this set, Syndra NEEDED it. Everyone has spoken about this being an issue, I doubt I need to go into much detail. It feels like whoever designed the skin, didn't consider her personality or voice at all. The skin was made to fit the SG set, not to fit Syndra. 2. Whilst her orbs are adorable and I love the concept, they don't fit in. They feel more arcade based. The orbs are the only redeeming feature about the skin, but unfortunately they don't do enough to make me want to buy it. 3. Colour scheme hurts my eyes. It must have been a challenge to get a dark champion to fit in with such a cute theme. One almost wants to believe that Riot would have stopped and thought "Maybe this just won't work". 4. Okay, so here I want to talk about something which affects the other champs in the selection (Miss Fortune). There are champions like Taliyah and Tristana who could have had a SG skin for 1350, simply because their voices wouldn't need to be changed. They are so upbeat and happy, it would be easy to make them all colourful and sparkly. Syndra is the worst case, but I feel like Miss Fortune also has this issue. {{champion:21}} MF is quite underwhelming. I love her little followers and how they join in with the ultimate. Other than that, she just looks like a lady with pistols. It doesn't feel like Miss Fortune. I don't really know why she has this skin, but I guess it's better than Syndra. {{champion:81}} It hurts my eyes. There is so much detail and over-saturation that I can't look at it. Spell effects are nice, but he's so u g l y. {{champion:16}} Best one, I love it. Matches her personality, looks beautiful and original. I would say that her pet could be more involved with her movement. But I'm definitely buying this one. If it wasn't obvious, i'm a big fan of Syndra. Overall, i'm very disappointed with these skins. I think a lot of people are, and I hope Riot reconsiders many things about these skins.
> [{quoted}](name=Hens in Ties,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=goiBd3on,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-08-09T22:53:35.648+0000) > > Commenting here because I don't have access to the PBE. Hopefully Riot will actually listen to the people saying "pls no". > > I have so many problems with the new Star Guardian skins, i'm going to go one by one through all of the champions. My main feelings are that Anime is popular, therefore anime = money, therefore more anime to please the weeb fans. > > {{champion:103}} Ahri doesn't need a VO, her voice would match the skin perfectly fine, it's compeltely unecessary and could be used much better on other champions *cough*Syndra*cough*. Feels like Riot has just done this because Ahri is the most popular out of the 5. Additionally, Ahri already has a school based skin. Seriously Riot? Why wouldn't you expand her selection instead of giving her 2 skins which are pretty much the same. > On a personal note her voice annoys the hell out of me, and there isn't enough Kiki (her little pet thing). > > {{champion:134}} Syndra, omg why? Just why? There are so many problems with this skin. > 1. Thematically, Syndra is dark and powerful. SG Syndra doesn't reflect this well. Both in terms of the skin and the VFX. Everything feels so soft, it's such an odd oxymoron of good & evil, it just breaks my brain to look at. The visual effects are so poofy and soft, other skins do a better job of displaying her control and force. This is what Syndra mains love about her, this skin has completely removed that. > As others have said, Dark Star Syndra would be far more fitting. Regardless of that there are many more concepts that work so well with her personality, this is the last one I would have considered. > 1.5 Leading on from this, her voice doesn't match the skin at all. If you had to give one VO in this set, Syndra NEEDED it. Everyone has spoken about this being an issue, I doubt I need to go into much detail. It feels like whoever designed the skin, didn't consider her personality or voice at all. The skin was made to fit the SG set, not to fit Syndra. > 2. Whilst her orbs are adorable and I love the concept, they don't fit in. They feel more arcade based. The orbs are the only redeeming feature about the skin, but unfortunately they don't do enough to make me want to buy it. > 3. Colour scheme hurts my eyes. It must have been a challenge to get a dark champion to fit in with such a cute theme. One almost wants to believe that Riot would have stopped and thought "Maybe this just won't work". > 4. Okay, so here I want to talk about something which affects the other champs in the selection (Miss Fortune). There are champions like Taliyah and Tristana who could have had a SG skin for 1350, simply because their voices wouldn't need to be changed. They are so upbeat and happy, it would be easy to make them all colourful and sparkly. Syndra is the worst case, but I feel like Miss Fortune also has this issue. > > {{champion:21}} MF is quite underwhelming. I love her little followers and how they join in with the ultimate. Other than that, she just looks like a lady with pistols. It doesn't feel like Miss Fortune. I don't really know why she has this skin, but I guess it's better than Syndra. > > {{champion:81}} It hurts my eyes. There is so much detail and over-saturation that I can't look at it. Spell effects are nice, but he's so u g l y. > > {{champion:16}} Best one, I love it. Matches her personality, looks beautiful and original. I would say that her pet could be more involved with her movement. But I'm definitely buying this one. > > > If it wasn't obvious, i'm a big fan of Syndra. Overall, i'm very disappointed with these skins. I think a lot of people are, and I hope Riot reconsiders many things about these skins. Agree with all of this. Especially about Syndra. This is the second batch of skins in a row that I feel like one of the skins was a half thought and efforts were lost midway. The first example being Omega Squad Veigar that literally holds a gun yet doesnt use it and then shoots his ult from his forehead. Not sure how some stuff makes it live but not sure Riot cares anymore. $
LdCwrGm1vv (EUNE)
: Hmm... Star Guardians could have a rival team. Dark Star Guardians. NO I don't mean Dark Star. Do you know Winx? They have a rival team, the Trix. They are also fairies but with dark and goth style. I show you. Winx http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PZgZTMBnaW4/T9mcT-O-WpI/AAAAAAAAAm0/-5jo8jZcfgw/s1600/538576_10150968907442460_1063279011_n.jpg Trix https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/9/9a/Winx_Trix.jpg http://images6.fanpop.com/image/polls/1349000/1349963_1394049339909_full.jpg So I think Syndra could fit to such kind of rival team. It's ridiculous she was forced to be a Star Guardian without any new VO
Wow this suddenly became overwhelming anime
LdCwrGm1vv (EUNE)
: Sorry maybe I remembered wrong. I was like 7 years old when it was aired on the TV :D But Trix weren't the real enemies. They were just a rival team. But correct me if I'm wrong again.
Didn't they try to literally kill Bloom? These were enemies lol
: Ahri just simply fits the anime theme better. She's also just got a 1350 skin, Arcade, last year. I mean, let's be serious. She has Fox ears. We all knew this was coming.
Ahri can be literally shoehorned into every skin line. We get it. Give it a rest.
: I'm happy to see a human soraka skin again
So where are the wings in the trailer?
Show more

Euthenaasia

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion