: Was My Name Really Offensive
Doesn't seem bad to me, it's not insulting anyone.
: Interesting how we are told to respect Rioters, when it seems like they don't respect us
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:55:36.600+0000) > > Yeah, it's just covered in sand. Hmmm well my country mostly has black beaches.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=00040000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:56:05.854+0000) > > Hmmm well my country mostly has black beaches. He probably imported it from Shurima? I don't know.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:53:00.039+0000) > > It's an Anivia skin.... > Or maybe it's Azir? {{champion:268}} The coloring would make more sense. Does Azir have a grey belly like my bird?
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:54:29.391+0000) > > Does Azir have a grey belly like my bird? Yeah, it's just covered in sand.
Wuks (NA)
: [RESOLVED] Authentication and Game Server Issues
I just tried logging on to PBE right now and it's not letting me. It's saying the same thing as live/NA servers. League as a whole is _definitely_ down.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:47:23.867+0000) > > What if your bird really was Anivia though? How would you ever know? Well, umm... she isn't blue, this is what she looks like https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jXeR7X97sxI/W00FJPO8s6I/AAAAAAAADmw/0sDhwoULIEkqnh9mJO75csXbAbXkeTv-ACL0BGAYYCw/h1421/Mybird.JPEG Does that look like Anivia to you? Lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:51:10.760+0000) > > Well, umm... she isn't blue, this is what she looks like https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jXeR7X97sxI/W00FJPO8s6I/AAAAAAAADmw/0sDhwoULIEkqnh9mJO75csXbAbXkeTv-ACL0BGAYYCw/h1421/Mybird.JPEG > > > Does that look like Anivia to you? Lol. It's an Anivia skin.... Or maybe it's Azir? {{champion:268}} The coloring would make more sense.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:43:53.224+0000) > > {{champion:34}} > Probably didn't like her lane. Was she getting enough ganks? This isn't about Anivia or League, seriously, my bird's actually gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Summonah12369,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kPuE5Ebd,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-16T22:45:25.976+0000) > > This isn't about Anivia or League, seriously, my bird's actually gone. What if your bird really was Anivia though? How would you ever know?
: My bird flew away today...
{{champion:34}} Probably didn't like her lane. Was she getting enough ganks?
Wuks (NA)
: [RESOLVED] Authentication and Game Server Issues
Seems like the whole of League is disabled, not just ranked games.
: actually tho what happened was the ivern 1 shoting everyone?
I'm guessing it was because of his passive. When Ivern "releases" the jungle monsters, he deals true damage equal to all of their health or some very high number. All of his damage stacks up, and we get this...thing.... o.O
: wtf happened
Rito logic. {{champion:427}}
Rioter Comments
: Q and Y are the Loneliest Letters that There Ever Were
I'm guessing you think {{champion:157}} is "C" because of "cancer"?
: "Who is the least favorite champion on the boards, and why is it Ahri/Yasuo/Caitlyn/Lulu/Janna
Hm. I find that an odd way to spell "Diana", but that might just be me.
Razyelx (EUNE)
: The Most Favorite Champion of All Time [Voting Elimination] - THE RESULTS
You should consider doing the least favorite champion of all time. I'd gladly participate! >;3
: ***
> And by the way, last time i'm responding to you. TFW the troll gets trolled. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} Want some fries with that salt?
: ***
Oh good, you've finally realized how wrong you are and have decided to "stop responding." Clearly you have difficulty realizing people cannot control their internet and don't want to go out to buy a wired cable because butthurt children like you want them to. Once again, the troll has no proof about "YUR ALWEYS DC'ENG xddd" and thus, resorts to insults. Good meme bro. Good meme.
: ***
Ahh yes, I DC every 5 seconds, which is why I never have any wards placed or minions killed in my games, and which is why I both win and lose games (unlike you, I don't flame people about internet connection while the enemy team sieges my base), and I ***totally*** don't have any percent kill participation in my games. Low quality trolls at their finest.
: ***
You are truly living up to your name. Yes, you can have a connection. You can also not complain about someone's connection. Guess what. You don't control other people, so stop trying and stop whining else you might end up losing more LP.
: ***
Then I suppose you wouldn't mind having some "common courtesy" and sending people wired connections? You claim it's so easy and cheap, so why don't you stop bitching about it and give those people a cable?
Vacus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpqzhAGx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-01T23:01:33.587+0000) > > If someone DDOS'es people and drophacks them, they shouldn't get ***any*** form of unban. At all. That was never proven. The only evidence that he actually DDoS'd people was that he claimed to have done it. > [{quoted}](name=Shadòw,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpqzhAGx,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-10-01T23:04:34.701+0000) > > http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1122163 > > Had been the exact same thing, and he got unbanned from it. + > [{quoted}](name=DotEleven,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpqzhAGx,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-10-01T23:05:16.649+0000) > > Actually, it was. He did appear to have a ban on sight. The thing is, this was after 3 accounts total. Although, taking another look later on Riot later on changed the framework and set all bans and permabans as suspensions subject to review. Fair enough, I oversimplified. He lost his ban-on-sight in a global change, it wasn't specifically targeted at him, that's just how Riot used to do permabans. When they changed their permaban policy he benefited from it, but the change was not made specifically to unban him.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpqzhAGx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-01T23:07:13.891+0000) > > That was never proven. The only evidence that he actually DDoS'd people was that he claimed to have done it. > + > > Fair enough, I oversimplified. > > He lost his ban-on-sight in a global change, it wasn't specifically targeted at him, that's just how Riot used to do permabans. When they changed their permaban policy he benefited from it, but the change was not made specifically to unban him. Hmm. Maybe he should not have claimed it, then? Oh no, of course we can't punish people for saying stupid things. It's almost like you can't mute a hacker and move on.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WpVuEj3O,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-01T22:59:42.785+0000) > > Internet connection isn't consistent. You might have a steady 60ms for the past twenty games and next thing you know, you're spiking at 8000. Only time it isn't consistent is when the provider is having issues, or when Riots servers are having issues. Having a wired connection is still always better than having wireless. Makes no damn sense to not have a wired connection. At all. Period. My MS hasn't gone over 40 in well over a year.
Having wired connection is better. But people don't have to go out and buy a wired connection because you want them to. My MS used to be at 67 all the time, and now it averages around 59, though I get spikes of around 300ms a few times in a game.
Vacus (NA)
: Jensen was never unpermabanned from normal play, to my knowledge. His competitive ban was removed, in their yearly reviews, but his accounts that were perma'd were never unbanned; he made new ones. Further, he was never ban-on-sight banned in the modern system, only individual accounts and from competitive play. Competitive bans have a review process that normal perma's do not, because they're different things. edit: This was oversimplified! Jensen was never target-un-perma'd, Riot simply changed how they dealt with permabans after he had been banned. He benefited from the change, but it was not directed at him.
> [{quoted}](name=Vacus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BpqzhAGx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-01T22:56:02.587+0000) > > Jensen was never unpermabanned from normal play, to my knowledge. > > His competitive ban was removed, in their yearly reviews, but his accounts that were perma'd were never unbanned; he made new ones. Further, he was never ban-on-sight banned, only individual accounts and from competitive play. > > Competitive bans have a review process that normal perma's do not, because they're different things. If someone DDOS'es people and drophacks them, they shouldn't get ***any*** form of unban. At all.
: This shouldn't have to be said... But apparently it does.
Internet connection isn't consistent. You might have a steady 60ms for the past twenty games and next thing you know, you're spiking at 8000.
: Fun Supports?
{{champion:432}}{{champion:267}}
: Upvote if you don't own Teemo
...You can't just make a poll?
DSØ (NA)
: Nasus ult needs a nerf.
rito nerf brad proint and clic w heal 2 opie
: Yasuo and Janna are the only two perma banned champions
Pretty sure Riot said they were going to give Yasuo a minor rework to make him "healthier to fight and play."
: ^ A good way to remember this is imagine a champion with a ground targeted movement ability (Zed, maybe Zac, Leblanc). Now imagine Flash as an ability like that when used with taunt. It's a matter of getting used to Flash's range and practicing having your cursor on your enemy in the moment. Practice mode is perfect for this. When you get the linear taunt-flash down, try also learning the multi-directional curve taunt flash. It's very risky and tricky, but one in 100 chance you can use it in a situation to pull off some crazy plays. And remember: when you start the taunt dash you can flash in any direction, even behind you, to pull it off. It's a very good move to have under your belt and makes you much more flexible and unpredictable as a Shen player.
There will be that one time where all us Shen players/mains will taunt an enemy and flash to another one who is out of range...all it takes is practice and ~~not laning against some broken champion and being completely useless~~ more practice! Then there's old Gragas. I remember when Gragas still had his old hitbox. He would dash backwards, flash behind you, and still hit. xD
: How to taunt flash with shen?
It's tricky, but quite possible. You have to taunt and as you're dashing, flash **on** to the enemies. It's difficult at first, but with a lot of practice you'll get used to it. ;3
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-12T00:59:52.663+0000) > > \*Implying Ahri is the only champion who can take flash\* {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:6}} Still 100-0's you even when missing Q and charm because radiant damage from ult and W is too damn high.
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-12T02:03:48.659+0000) > > {{summoner:4}} {{summoner:6}} Still 100-0's you even when missing Q and charm because radiant damage from ult and W is too damn high. You do realize any champion can take Flash and Ghost and still "100-0" you? Not to mention how they nerfed the damage on her W and R and buffed her E instead.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T00:33:49.800+0000) > > Three dashes\* and a MS bonus {{summoner:4}}
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-11T03:28:48.497+0000) > > {{summoner:4}} \*Implying Ahri is the only champion who can take flash\*
: IT'S HAPPENING
Goodbye, RP! Goodbye, money! It was great getting to know you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-09-10T23:57:50.722+0000) > > Adc's dont land anything and they burst everything. Same for Syndra. Even before Ahri had to land her skill shot to do damage as well. But was nerfed because lowelos dont know how to play against her. > > Edit: even if she lands her stuff she can barely kill anyone. Riot has to make her charm ratios higher to compensate ahri for losing so muvh ap ratio. "Because ADCs can do the exact same thing I can means that I should be allowed to even though I literally have access to four dashes and a massive ms steroid and sustain on meaningless cooldowns and with little mana cost."
> [{quoted}](name=Theorchero,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-09-11T00:27:24.337+0000) > > "Because ADCs can do the exact same thing I can means that I should be allowed to even though I literally have access to ***four dashes*** and a massive ms steroid and sustain on meaningless cooldowns and with little mana cost." Three dashes\* and a MS bonus
Plus0NE (EUW)
: Thank you, I got banned about a month ago to correct what I've said, in that case I'll try to not be toxic since the moment I got banned for that reason.
Good luck reforming, m8!
Plus0NE (EUW)
: Dishonorable
Just play a lot of games and "try to win" without being toxic; your honor level will go up eventually, even if you don't get honored, although honors will speed up the process.
Ahris (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-10T23:57:41.435+0000) > > I'd rather she **not** get buffed just to be either banned every single game, or gutted later. Already busy banning a certain, uhh, *not balanced* champion. {{champion:18}} Not a buff but to make it more satisfying. W now feels soo useless to use. People dont even max it 2nd anymore when it is the main 2nd single target skill to max.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=BTgH5f7W,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-09-10T23:59:18.979+0000) > > Not a buff but to make it more satisfying. W now feels soo useless to use. People dont even max it 2nd anymore when it is the main 2nd single target skill to max. And how, exactly, do you think Riot can "make it more satisfying" without breaking it?
Ahris (NA)
: Can we increase Satisfaction for Ahri's W?
I'd rather she **not** get buffed just to be either banned every single game, or gutted later. Already busy banning a certain, uhh, *not balanced* champion. {{champion:18}}
: Who do you guys like better
I like team Rework Nunu better.
: Do you want a cookie?
> [{quoted}](name=xXRaichopXx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W7AwbvsB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-10T23:51:57.400+0000) > > Do you want a cookie? Nah! He doesn't need a cookie. He already got an absurdly expensive chroma pack.
: Toxicity
Yes yes, of course you only said two lines that entire game! ######Proof or it didn't happen.
Samwisen (NA)
: Hey! I'm wanting to feature your art!
[<---------- **Concepts & Creations** that way](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts)
A Thong (NA)
: > Is that why you ban him? savage
: Warmogs needs to be removed from ARAM
If it's so OP, why don't you just build two HP items, including Warmog's? If you **really** don't want to do it, then why not just kill him before he regens all his health back? If he builds only health and no resists, he's still not tanky enough to survive multiple hits.
iVIEWBOT (NA)
: even tho cho is THIS BROKEN hes still not on my banlist heh
Because 18-14 seconds at levels 1/2/3/4/5 is equal to 7 seconds. {{champion:33}} Ok. > veigar or twitch are just **extremely good against *bad players***, while cho isnt like that Is that why you ban him?
: The Meta should NEVER favor brain dead tanks.
Nobody wants to watch a Tristana right click either.
: Next new champ will be cancerous because the designer is no other than "CertainlyT"
Rainfall (EUNE)
: another boring gamemode,why dont you just make ability draft?
: how did her ult hit me?
Show more

Evêñtfûl Hôrïzôñ

Level 61 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion