: Riot's dictatorial restrictions on player base - Banned For Taking Ghost/Cleanse - Ozu - Legendary
{{champion:267}} I am going to be locking this thread. OP is blatantly lying about what has happened with his thread. None of the moderation team, nor Keyru deleted his content. His thread was OP-deleted. Let me make this clear. Deleting this thread and re-posting again with blatant lies and misinformation for the public on this or any other Board will result in a suspension of your posting privileges. For reference this is what Keyru posted regarding this punishment: Keyru: "There are no chat logs here because this was a griefing suspension, not a chat suspension. But, chat logs actually give us a lot to the story that you changed to make everyone on your team to look like the bad guy and not yourself, so let me share the full story here with chat logs included. You went into Champ Select as Top pick and after ban phase decided to take your Jungler's hovered pick and IMMEDIATELY switch to Ghost/Cleanse. Not only this, you don't type at all during this time to your teammates and then type "dance mid" afterward not showing any intent to try to win this game. This wasn't in any way doing an off-meta pick or you getting trolled, but instead, you trolling and griefing your team from the start. The suspension was accurate. > Pre-Game Chat: > **[2019-02-11 18:02:12 PST] Trolled Teammate: really** > [2019-02-11 18:02:45 PST] Teammate 1: ? > [2019-02-11 18:02:48 PST] Teammate 2: np > [2019-02-11 18:02:50 PST] Teammate 2: we report them > [2019-02-11 18:02:57 PST] Teammate 1: whats the problem here > [2019-02-11 18:03:02 PST] Teammate 2: idk > [2019-02-11 18:03:04 PST] Teammate 2: we report, dw > [2019-02-11 18:03:06 PST] Teammate 2: 2 bans > **[2019-02-11 18:03:07 PST] Trolled Teammate: this guy took my rengar and is inting** > [2019-02-11 18:03:08 PST] Teammate 1: yea > [2019-02-11 18:03:10 PST] Teammate 2: ya > [2019-02-11 18:03:11 PST] Teammate 1: im not dodging > [2019-02-11 18:03:14 PST] Teammate 2: but u pick soraka and int too > [2019-02-11 18:03:14 PST] Teammate 1: you guys can both take a fat ban > [2019-02-11 18:03:15 PST] Teammate 2: so > [2019-02-11 18:03:18 PST] Teammate 2: u reported as rwell > [2019-02-11 18:03:27 PST] Teammate 2: all good > [2019-02-11 18:03:28 PST] Teammate 2: 2 bans > [2019-02-11 18:03:31 PST] Teammate 2: will be a worth loss > **[2019-02-11 18:03:38 PST] Ozu: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGOOOOGOO** > [2019-02-11 18:03:38 PST] Teammate 3: I've had 2 remakes > [2019-02-11 18:03:40 PST] Teammate 3: and 4 dodges > [2019-02-11 18:03:42 PST] Teammate 3: please > [2019-02-11 18:03:43 PST] Teammate 3: not again > [2019-02-11 18:04:00 PST] Teammate 3: someone dodge > [2019-02-11 18:04:01 PST] Teammate 3: ffs > **[2019-02-11 18:04:14 PST] Ozu: dance mid** > [2019-02-11 18:04:14 PST] Teammate 2: nah > **[2019-02-11 18:04:14 PST] Ozu: gogo** **EDIT 2/17/2019:** https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/c7EL1bBz-riot-legendarys-response-to-taking-ghostcleanse?show=flat&comment=00b1 Clarification response here: > Seems like my response made some more confusion to the case here and I want to clear that up. > **First off, you WILL NOT get banned for:** 1) Banning or picking a Player's hovered pick 2) Picking unconventional Summoner Spells 3) Not typing in chat > > OP has had a history of griefing with a manual 2-week penalty we issued in the past including having an extremely high recent reports rate. In the past 3 months alone, they have had over 200 reports on their account. Mostly, for soft inting, leaving, and griefing games. > > Manually reviewing these reports verified behavior like giving up midway through the game after losing lane by spamming FF, standing AFK at random times by tower or in the base, and selling all items then ragequitting. The game referenced here was the one that got them the suspension as it was the game that was reported to us to investigate. > > Sorry again for the confusion on this and we/I will do better next time in bringing all facts to the table."
: Shit fuck.
{{champion:267}} <3
: Remember, apples are a sin.
https://media.giphy.com/media/zQc8STzaOlJ3q/giphy.gif
MarcoDeff (EUW)
: Star Guardians Season 3
{{champion:267}} Locking up this necro.
: Trading Skins!
{{champion:267}} Imma close up this necro. The post and many comments are quite old. If someone wishes to discuss this particular idea, please create a new thread and continue conversations there.
: Karthus ult vs Xayah ult
{{champion:267}} Lockin up this necro.
: I understand y'all mean well but i genuinly don't think i crossed the line as (s)he really did become nothing more than a waste of my time at that point. As the rule "don't be a jerk" is very vague and honestly not consistent, example: i've had "TF are you smoking?" removed, in threads where i had something else removed twice, there was a comment that read "what are you on?" which is pretty much the same thing. I'm gonna keep speaking my mind, and if that means something gets removed then so be it. but also realise that people like this are gonna start showing up more and more as you guys get stricter and stricter. He doesn't care about discussing anything, (s)he calls reports as soon as someone disagrees with him/her. the FEK/BEK is from one piece, it's one of the movies but i don't exactly recall which one tho. Either way if you type "Brook smoking" or even "Brook 420" you'll probably find it. been using this since skype was still relevant.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BkTcghBw,comment-id=0003000200000000000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-02-02T16:21:37.805+0000) > ><snip> I understand how you feel and to be honest, what you said didnt necessarily cross the line of the Golden Rule (what you refer to as "dont be a jerk" - which is older termage), but it was close enough that I felt it wasn't actually adding anything to your argumentation and it was meant as a dismissal of person and their opinions. I didn't delete your post, I merely edited because of this fact. Edits have no real standing on your account status and they arent really negatively perceived by moderation viewing posting history. If I thought you had went to far, I would have simply removed the post. Instead I edited and was just merely asking for a little bit less dismissing language in hopes for a thread's tone and structure be kept in tact. I spent time on this thread last night trying to clean up since there are folks here having actual healthy conversations that I want to preserve and not let go to the wayside. I wasn't trying to upset you, merely asking for a tweak in how we respond to one another here. Ty for BEK info. <3
: Tacos will kill League of Legends
{{champion:267}} I'd delete these forums for a good taco right now, not gunna lie.
: Riot will arbitrarily ban your account.
{{champion:267}} Reminder in this thread to please be respectful in your disagreements with others. Referring to others in negative, demeaning language such as "kids" or using language such as "stop crying" is not really conducive to a healthy conversation. Please be aware of how you are framing your disagreements and choose your language to reflect in a less dismissing tone.
: <Removed by Moderation> Someone who has all champions unlocked and the urf pass get the maximum 2 rerolls EVERY SINGLE GAME. Because you only get a maximum of 2, if that person has ANY semblance of intelligence will reroll 2 times EVERY SINGLE GAME.
> [{quoted}](name=BuffaloJuggler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BnOMXey0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-01-31T05:01:40.729+0000) > > &lt;Removed by Moderation&gt; > > Someone who has all champions unlocked and the urf pass get the maximum 2 rerolls EVERY SINGLE GAME. > Because you only get a maximum of 2, if that person has ANY semblance of intelligence will reroll 2 times EVERY SINGLE GAME. {{champion:267}} Hey there, We've edited out a small portion of your post here. We ask then when you are responding to others or creating comments in general on your thread that you do so without any restrictive, demeaning or dismissing language. While we understand you may disagree with others, please do so in a respectful manner. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
Neriticc (EUW)
: Other champs are allowed one shot/crazy healing but if Akali does anything...
{{champion:267}} Guys, please when speaking with each other do so respectfully. Insulting others or using belittling, demeaning or dismissing language is not permissible and not conducive to healthy conversations.
: "not all ad are for early game but ad is for early game" just going "you're wrong i'm right, nice try tho" to any counterpoint any one offers you isn't discussing anything. <Removed by Moderation>, have a good day.
> [{quoted}](name=Jerry SeinfeId,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BkTcghBw,comment-id=00030002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T16:48:47.728+0000) > > &quot;not all ad are for early game but ad is for early game&quot; > > just going &quot;you&#x27;re wrong i&#x27;m right, nice try tho&quot; to any counterpoint any one offers you isn&#x27;t discussing anything. &lt;Removed by Moderation&gt;, have a good day. {{champion:267}} Hey man, while I understand you feeling some frustrations speaking with other posters, please refrain from any disrespectful engagements, including demeaning or dismissing language. Also I like your FEK....what is it from.....
: Are you <Removed by Moderation> and think that all ap champions are mages and all ad champions are adcs since I said adcs have better late games then mages and said nothing about assassins and you are also just ignoring what I said too since I give reasons for why adcs have better late games. Also I have seen plenty of ap champions falling off arhi,fizz,akali and many more like them fall off late.
> [{quoted}](name=boricCentaur1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BkTcghBw,comment-id=000300010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-31T22:23:01.023+0000) > > Are you <Removed by Moderation> and think that all ap champions are mages and all ad champions are adcs since I said adcs have better late games then mages and said nothing about assassins and you are also just ignoring what I said too since I give reasons for why adcs have better late games. Also I have seen plenty of ap champions falling off arhi,fizz,akali and many more like them fall off late. > [{quoted}](name=MiracleMorg94,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=BkTcghBw,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-01T03:50:24.042+0000) > > > You apparently can&#x27;t understand anything I say. And reported for calling me stupid. > > I KNOW not all AP are just mages and ADCs are not just all the ADs. Goodness. Of course ADCs do have good late game but I wouldn&#x27;t say better tha mages. > > I was giving assassins as an example of early game ADs. -.- > > Ahri doesn&#x27;t fall off, she&#x27;s a burst mage. Fizz and Akali are assassins so <> of course they do fall off late. {{champion:267}} I'd ask here that both of you tone it down a bit, especially with any name calling and insulting disrespectful language. This includes that of a condescending nature as well.
Evangele (NA)
: Subnautica Expansion/Stand-Alone
{{champion:267}} Just a reminder it starts in 5 minutes for anyone who was planning on watching!!! <3 https://www.twitch.tv/subnautica
Wuks (NA)
: {{champion:62}} I really like League of Legends
> [{quoted}](name=Wuks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-30T14:09:40.836+0000) > > {{champion:62}} I really like League of Legends {{champion:267}} Of course you do, sweetheart.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-01-30T02:13:38.342+0000) > > {{champion:267}} OOF. Getting pulled out of my damn seamoth is so upsetting. The sound they make is the worst though. It's like high frequency hell.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T02:28:31.180+0000) > > The sound they make is the worst though. It&#x27;s like high frequency hell. {{champion:267}} When I first started playing I was terrified of the Reefback noise.....I didnt know what they were or if they were nice and it was so loud and like reverberating.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-29T21:04:55.235+0000) > > Watched a playthrough of the base game seemed pretty cool, I would not want to meet a reaper or be part of the same ecosystem as it. I don't mind leviathans. Warpers on the other hand, are a spawn of Teemo.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-01-30T01:35:34.691+0000) > > I don&#x27;t mind leviathans. Warpers on the other hand, are a spawn of Teemo. {{champion:267}} OOF. Getting pulled out of my damn seamoth is so upsetting.
: Easy way to kill reaper leviathans is just to get stabby stabby with a stasis rifle ez game ez life
> [{quoted}](name=FailureOfAPerson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-29T23:41:40.161+0000) > > Easy way to kill reaper leviathans is just to get stabby stabby with a stasis rifle ez game ez life {{champion:267}} Being brave enough to get anywhere close to them is my issue :^)
wolvius (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-01-29T21:21:12.201+0000) > > {{champion:267}} Ahhh! I know. They are terrifying. I always find the sounds the creatures make in the water to be absolutely horrifying. There are some even that are harmless af that make these horrible noises. {{champion:136}} Then theres things like these. https://youtu.be/JLP4DCOKaPY?t=5
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-29T22:04:44.048+0000) > > {{champion:136}} Then theres things like these. > https://youtu.be/JLP4DCOKaPY?t=5 {{champion:267}} YES. They are so cute. Lots of really pretty stuff in the game. I have a wee bit of thalassophobia so I honestly use the game to get me through some of it and help work on it. The cute stuff helps, lol.
Naalith (NA)
: I'll probably wait for the full release, but I'm unbelievably excited. Subnautica was one of the absolute best games I played last year, I'm so excited they're making new content for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Naalith,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-29T21:05:22.828+0000) > > I&#x27;ll probably wait for the full release, but I&#x27;m unbelievably excited. Subnautica was one of the absolute best games I played last year, I&#x27;m so excited they&#x27;re making new content for it. {{champion:267}} I thought about waiting for full release, but I also played Subnautica itself throughout it's early access release and still enjoyed the fk out of it the whole way through and even playing it again with husband rn so if they keep that kind of style and momentum, I think it will just be overall enjoyable again.
wolvius (EUW)
: Watched a playthrough of the base game seemed pretty cool, I would not want to meet a reaper or be part of the same ecosystem as it.
> [{quoted}](name=wolvius,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFEeEbw9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-29T21:04:55.235+0000) > > Watched a playthrough of the base game seemed pretty cool, I would not want to meet a reaper or be part of the same ecosystem as it. {{champion:267}} Ahhh! I know. They are terrifying. I always find the sounds the creatures make in the water to be absolutely horrifying. There are some even that are harmless af that make these horrible noises.
Rioter Comments
Tyvan (NA)
: Yeah ok Riot
{{champion:267}} https://www.mememaker.net/api/bucket?path=static/img/memes/full/2014/Aug/13/11/spaghetti-code-spaghetti-code-everywhere.jpg
Awf Meta (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=gyjckWHg,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T02:51:09.033+0000) > > You looked to see that he had three posts.... but didn&#x27;t bother to see that those three posts linked to all three of the posts that I linked.... > > > I&#x27;m done. That is a place holder account. That is not an actual Riot employee.
> [{quoted}](name=Awf Meta,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=gyjckWHg,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T03:05:43.068+0000) > > That is a place holder account. That is not an actual Riot employee. {{champion:267}} OF JUSTICE is a Rioter owned and operated account. It is not a moderation account. RED names are Riot posts.
: A friendly warning to the weebs.
{{champion:267}} J, the mod team would appreciate if you would not try to dictate the rules to others in the way you believe them to be interpreted based on short conversations you have had with moderators. Moderating is not a cut and dry thing to do and there is always situations where a little bit of discretion and context/interpretation will be needed. We often give short and general explanations for rules in order to clarify quickly the intent of the rule, however... There is not one rule I would say, other than wishing harm upon others/threats and malicious websites/phishing that we enforce with 100% no-context needed hammers. As a regular poster, you are not qualified to say otherwise, nor are you in the loop enough to make assumptions on moderation motivation, discretion or interpretations. Expressing rules to others in 'matter of fact' ways that do not a) explain anything entirely and may b) lead to false interpretations of those rules is disingenuous at best. As I believe you are well aware of this fact, I'll leave it at that, lock this thread, and request that if anyone believes a moderation action that is applied to them is unfair or questionable please come see us on the [moderation discord](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) or even make a post in the [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board. Moderators are more than happy to talk with you in detail about these things and provide actual explanations of why any rule was applied to your specific situation.
: <Removed by Moderation> You go on about how anyone who disagrees with the ban system needs to be whipped into order. It's a video game and you're dealing with people over the internet that you will never see again. Stop pretending that this is the same thing as real life, it may be your life but to the majority of us it's just a hobby. Most people understand that the internet is and always will be a cesspool of harmless trash talk and mindless drivel and are able to ignore it. Trying to turn the internet into a utopia of respect and good behavior is about as logical as trying to wipe your ass with a razor blade.
{{champion:267}} While I understand you guys fundamentally disagree, let's please keep insulting language off the posts.
Kythers (NA)
: Windwall hate thread
{{champion:267}} Windwall blocking my Nami ult makes me very very mad.
: League of Legends is feminist/sjw/blm/antifa now
{{champion:267}} All of the nope. As this started as......related to league....Im going to leave it up however, OP used it as a launchpad to talk about topics that are not appropriate for Boards. As such Im gunna lock this guy up. Bait is bait is bait. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
Besteau (NA)
: Here is something I was trying new for 2019.
{{champion:267}} We should have known the next step in your evolution was Darius buns in animation! Looks great :D
nasu010 (NA)
: New punishment system idea
{{champion:267}} Hey friendo, While this is definitely a concept, I would say that it is much more suited to our [Player Behaviour sub-board](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation)! You might have more interest drawn up there because everyone there is talking about the player behaviour systems! I'm going to lock this one here, because it doesnt quite fit the guidelines for this sub-board but I would really suggest reposting it over there. :)
: I found something more toxic than the league community.
{{champion:267}} Im afraid Im going to have to ban you for this. Sry Otaku, was nice knowing you.
Terozu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Evangele,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZguOI5V,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-30T22:02:01.149+0000) > > {{champion:267}} Eh, I think they were pretty different even though they rely on a similar factor of removing a sense. The actual movie itself though isnt entirely similar. > > Why not enjoy both? Talking isnt a sense...
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZguOI5V,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-30T23:36:49.876+0000) > > Talking isnt a sense... {{champion:267}} The little girl in the movie cannot hear. She is deaf. They rely on that as a point of the movie. It's what helped them not need to use speech to communicate, using sign language instead. They also use the loss of hearing as a point for the audience, creating large silent moments in order to increase tension, taking away our sense. In bird box, they do the same thing with sight. Closing off our vision as an audience, not letting us see what is happening and making a point of having it be that way for the characters at times as well.
: Everyone raving about Bird Box as though A Quiet Place never even happened?
{{champion:267}} Eh, I think they were pretty different even though they rely on a similar factor of removing a sense. The actual movie itself though isnt entirely similar. Why not enjoy both?
Hotarµ (NA)
: heck :( Thanks so much for letting him know. Like I said, if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it. I'd just rather not be a flaming appendage when I comment :b
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=4ElighLb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-30T21:54:57.069+0000) > > heck :( > > Thanks so much for letting him know. Like I said, if it&#x27;s too much trouble, don&#x27;t worry about it. > > I&#x27;d just rather not be a flaming appendage when I comment :b {{champion:267}} My speciality is not this kind of stuff so I couldnt tell you if it will be trouble or not. My inkling is that it is either very easy fix, or cant be fixed due to Boards. I dont see Hotarm when you comment, so Im curious why some do. Your picture made me giggle tho, so A+. He hasnt responded to me yet, but he is a busy dude. Im sure he will respond here when he has time :)
Hotarµ (NA)
: It seems to work in titles of posts but not in replies like these :(
{{champion:267}} I dont see Hotarm ever...........I always see the µ . Unless I go to your profile, in which it says Hotarm (lol sry). Ill ping wuks to see if he has any idea.
: This game is trash (because of player behavior)
{{champion:267}} As OP has no desire to actually talk about this ban with those trying to help and is starting in with insults, I will be locking this one up.
: Pretty shocking to see Riot not even talking to us anymore.
{{champion:267}} There's a couple reasons why Riot doesnt stop by Boards as often as we would like. 1) Boards population is very low. When Rioters communicate ideas or want to share information, Boards is a relatively small platform to do so. Twitter by far is the best, and allows them to communicate in a much more concise manner as well as reaching a stupid large amount of people. Reddit also has a larger population than Boards. Unfortunately, until we compete at that level (we cant meet twitters level at any time however) then we dont have a high draw factor. Moderator Opinion: I think Id prefer if Riot/Rioters were willing to communicate over multiple platforms. While I understand that Rioters are busy people with actual jobs that need doing and talking with the community is kind of an extra task, I personally feel like if it is important enough for you to WANT to talk to the community about it, you should be willing to hit multiple platforms. I wouldnt be opposed to the same post on Reddit & Boards and talking to people on BOTH....but that is a lot of work. As a mod for Boards, Im partial to the idea that Boards is their platform and should be a priority, however as a person who understands PR and business sense, using the easiest way to reach the largest amount of people is usually the best. What can we do about it? Make Boards a place more people want to spend time. Create an environment that draws people in (including Rioters). 2) Boards is often full of shitposts and negativity. When Rioters come to Boards they are often met with a lot of hostility and rudeness. While to some extent that is part of the job, the extent to which is happens is pretty staggering. Imagine being at your work and anytime you tried to talk to someone about something, 50 other people were standing off to the side calling you a fucking shit pancake. Not a great environment. Moderator Opinion: Eh, the community here needs to help with these kinds of situations. Moderators need to work harder and be quicker on moderating these types of comments/threads. We are currently looking into ways to try to make places/sub-boards like Gameplay function better and have less spammy shitposting bitching about *insert whatever bullshit here*. We however, only have so much control and community needs to understand that if you want to talk to someone, you dont get to be a fucking asshole, or they will just choose not to interact. Criticism is welcomed, but insults and general jerkdom, is not. There is a 100% correct way to give criticism to a business and a 100% wrong way...what do you see more here? All and all I think Boards CAN get to a place where Rioters will want to stop by here more but it's going to take a lot of work from the community and moderators. Myself personally, would never want Boards to function like Reddit (personal bias of hating Reddit) but I see some of the benefits in how they function. I would never want to allow moderation to get to where it is on Reddit because I personally think it is highly restrictive and borders on censorship. That being said, it WORKS for reddit, and they are obviously a far more successful platform than Boards so there IS something to be learned. We are going to be doing the best we can to introduce new functionalities and moderation practices to help Boards get where it needs to be for more Rioter interaction, but we cannot FORCE Rioters to post here or WANT to post here. We mods are community members and we want them here as well. We can attempt to foster environments they will want to be involved in, but the community definitely needs to help. What can the community do? 1) interact in positive, respectful ways, even when you are disagreeing with others or Rioters 2) report rule breaking content on Boards - help us keep it clean 3) Offer help and information to those who are misinformed or asking for help on any sub-board. 4) Thank Rioters when you see them interacting here - tell them how much it means to you. 5) Give us feedback on things you would want to see (and would help Rioters join us) on Boards in the [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) subboard! 6) Be the change you want to see That is it I can think of right now, just wanted to babble about this topic bc it is one that hits close to home.
: You're wrong though. It's a thing and it has been confirmed numerous times. I'm not going to give you the source <Removed by Moderation>. Go scour for it yourself, it's a thing many people have known for a long time now. At least 1+ years ago.
{{champion:267}} I have edited a small portion of your post above. Please remember not to use insults directed at any members of the boards. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
: Quick, post your opinions of the boards.
{{champion:267}} I'm biased. I know how hard the mod team and the volunteer boards dev team works to try to update and make Boards a better place, so my opinion is that it is a work in progress that is great and has potential to be amazing. That being said there is a lot that needs work and we are looking into the new year to get some new projects going to improve Boards even more. Of course if you have suggestions or questions, you can hop over to [Discuss the Boards](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) to let us know :)
: Merry Christmas! <3 {{champion:105}}
> [{quoted}](name=Fisherman Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vq80yQzo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-25T19:05:36.375+0000) > > Merry Christmas! &lt;3 {{champion:105}} > [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vq80yQzo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-25T19:10:24.973+0000) > > I wish you a positive experience on annual your tree-based ritualistic family bonding > [{quoted}](name=III BAKURYU III ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=vq80yQzo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-12-25T19:11:51.065+0000) > > Merry Christmas! {{champion:267}} <3 <3 <3 !!!!!!!
Rioter Comments
: Mhm I think I've been insolent and provocative without using any real insults (appart from dumb once) but sure can I know some of the parts you edited out because it seems entire paragraphs went out, I know I can get heated fast but I doubt that entire paragraphs were one solid insult, and also because I don't remember what I said so I can remember to not say that in the future xD
> [{quoted}](name=Èreb Ysondre,realm=EUW,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=oA7EoIrf,comment-id=00da0000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-12-23T01:08:42.849+0000) > > Mhm I think I&#x27;ve been insolent and provocative without using any real insults (appart from dumb once) but sure can I know some of the parts you edited out because it seems entire paragraphs went out, I know I can get heated fast but I doubt that entire paragraphs were one solid insult, and also because I don&#x27;t remember what I said so I can remember to not say that in the future xD {{champion:267}} parts insulting reading comprehension as well as insults based around inferring the lesser intelligence of others through comparisons to things you find ridiculous were also edited and removed. Many involving things like "flat earther" . I ended out paragraphs that were nothing to do with the topic except to berate any other users. I did the same with the other party's comments as well.
: Right, the part that you missed, that itty bitty detail, was that her old passive was entirely useless, and in fact, as a result, most people considered Q to be her passive. And again, the core part of her current passive is the slowing. The fact that crits are altered for her is merely a bonus. What youre trying to argue is that the equivalent to Kalistas passive thing where her attacks cant be cancelled is the core of her passive. Actually, they did mention that they were trying it out back then. But you know. Why check? Why do research that the other guy clearly has done, when you can just lie and say that he hasnt and you have. Of course, who needs the truth, after all. <Removed by Moderation>Crit currently is not "potential burst". Its sustained, constant DPS. The fact that it sometimes burst is a problem they want to fix. Why do you think it is that they changed crit itemization to discourage buying crit during the laning phase? Oh but that would require you to have played ADC to understand. And again, you talk about a system you dont understand. Here is the deal. This "Bad luck protection", or Pseudo-RNG as its often (mistakenly called), is not linear. Its logarithmic. One of the key aspects is this: it *never* causes your crit chance to become 0% or 100%. It constantly gets closer, but its never 0. You could test it. Go for 1000000 autos with 90% crit chance, and I guarantee you, you will get a 5 streak without crit. But hey, why do that. Why test or do research about a system oyu clearly dont have a clue about (as evident by you writing "because riot removed almost all randomness from crit already."<Removed by Moderation> <Removed by Moderation> Crit is random. The "pseudo-RNG", more accurately dynamic RNG, works logarithmically. Every time you dont crit, the chance increases. The first time, it increases by a bit more than the second time, which then increases a bit more than the third time. Notably, it never hits 1000. Same with the other way around. It never hits 0. Well, unless the number goes so low the computer rounds down? I dont actually know how they handle that. <removed by Moderation> It means that you have output randomness. Where your entire plan, your entire gameplay, hinges on getting lucky. It ruins strategies, it devalues skill, and most importantly, it feels really bad. Riot even have made an entire video on input vs output randomness (you should watch that) explaining why output randomness is bad. So bad in fact, that Riot have already said crit will be reworked. Hence why youre alone in your belief that crit is totally fine. Now, how the rework is going to happen is unclear. They tested it with Ashe, but from what Ghostcrawler has said, that has had some downsides, so theyre looking at alternatives. Who knows what that alternative will be, but it will happen. And of course, you finish it off with a boldfaced lie. I mean, you couldve done actual research and seen that in the preseason, my most played champ was Kaisa (notably, uses crit), and the fact that I played a fair amount of ADC. You couldve also realized that that was my smurf, and that my main account has even more ADCs (primarily twitch). But no. Rather, you lie. <Removed by Moderation> And of course, accept that Crits days are numbered. https://askghostcrawler.tumblr.com/post/164533783183/in-your-first-dev-diary-on-variance-in-league#notes
{{champion:267}} Please be aware that I have edited a few of your comments to remove insults. If you wish to discuss a topic with others and disagree, please do so respectfully. Future violations will result in your entire comment being removed instead of edited. I am editing it currently because I believe you guys are capable of this conversation without insults. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
: Ok so you are once again competely wrong "The core part of her passive is her attacks slowing" that is a pure lack of knowledge her old passive was exactly "If Ashe has not attacked in the last 3 seconds, she gains 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 Focus stacks per second. At 100 stacks, Ashe will Critical strike icon critically strike on her next basic attack. Thereafter, Focus stacks will reset to an amount equal to her critical strike chance." So it's like her new passive with crit interactions and everything they juste merged the passive with the Q and gave her a new Q so 1st few sentences already wrong. Then your assumption it was a test run is based on absolutely nothing but your opinion which is obviously irrelevant when presented with this amount of proof that you're not doing any kinds of research and have no knowledge about what you're talking about. "Its the exact same as the current system in fact" change potential burst into pure constant dps is not the same no you're completely oblivious to basic understanding of how this game's damage works. You can't it's not just unlikely there's a bad luck protection on crit that prevents you from attacking too many times without crit also not critting for 5 autos in a row with 90% (or critting 5 times in a row with 10% that'w the same probability) has a probability of 1 in 100000 when we take the bad luck protection (that also acts as a too much luck protection) it never happens ever you can test it, go into a game with 30% crit and auto 10000 times you should crit 3000 times and never have big strikes of both crit and non crit thanks to the bad luck protection. It just doesn't happen because riot removed almost all randomness from crit already. I have proven you were wrong and that your opinion is flawed and irrelevant due to you not doing any kinds of advanced works to support you opinions until then you have no value. <Removed by Moderation>
{{champion:267}} Please be aware that I have edited a few of your comments to remove insults. If you wish to discuss a topic with others and disagree, please do so respectfully. Future violations will result in your entire comment being removed instead of edited. I am editing it currently because I believe you guys are capable of this conversation without insults. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
Lyxx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cats Are Food,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=jnTY15kO,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-22T20:38:11.315+0000) > > Stop being insulting simply because you&#x27;re repeating a debunked argument that&#x27;s been made 200 times over the years. I am simply stating the facts which in your case you haven't stated one nor read anything in the post evidently because I already spoke about what you are attempting to argue for. <Removed by Moderation>
{{champion:267}} Please be aware I have edited a few of your comments in this thread. Do not resort to name calling and insulting others who you are conversing with. If you disagree, do so respectfully. Future instances of insults will not be edited and instead fully removed. If you have any questions about this moderation action, don't hesitate to reach out to the Boards Moderation Team via: * The [**NA Boards Discord**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation/7rtKBZLi-boards-moderation-discord-verification) * The [**Discuss the Boards**](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-moderation) sub-board
Jikker (NA)
: Time for another weather complaint thread
{{champion:267}} It is rainy and windy here all the time in the winter :(
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Unknown Worlds Entertainment, makers of Subnautica. Very transparent about their work, incredible communication with fans.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YQfEYpb9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-20T20:14:28.287+0000) > > Unknown Worlds Entertainment, makers of Subnautica. Very transparent about their work, incredible communication with fans. {{champion:267}} Eeeee, Im so excited for the new stand alone expac :)
: Reading this thread will make you feel better
{{champion:267}} Maybe if I pair it with some mint tea....
: Worried about my Bearded Dragon, anybody know enough to help me?
{{champion:267}} If you think it is a stuck shed, you can try giving her a nice soak in a small amount of water. A stuck shed on the tip of the tail, as long as it isnt cutting off circulation should be fine however. Is her temperature in her terrarrium at an appropriate level? One side should be warmer, around 90-100F dependent on age for the basking area and the cooler side needs to be around 80-90F again, dependent on age. At night, the temperature should be around 70-75F with a red lamp in order for her to sleep. If your temperature is too high it can lead to stress for the beardie and they become over active. If temperature is fine you should look at eating habits. What are you feeding her? Is she eating an appropriate amount in the day? Does she get live food? Is she getting enough time in the water? Is she drinking enough water? Do you mist her regularly? (Please keep in mind - some bearded dragons brumate in the winter months, which is kind of like hibernation so they might be more lazy) Abstract things: What substrate are you using? Is it possible she has ingested some? Are you supplementing any calcium and are you providing her with vegetables daily (no lettuce, spinach, beet tops, rhubarb, avocado) ? You might check her eyes to make sure no shed got stuck ontop of them. **IMPORTANT:** Do you have terrarium background on your terrarium if it is glass? Beardies, especially growing ones will often see their reflection in the glass and attack and jump at it thinking there is another bearded dragon around them. This makes them super sketchy and jumpy. Sometimes beardies act strange in general, but if you are worried, take down all this information and take it to your vet (preferably one with experience in beardies) if something seems a little strange. Hope this helps! They are wonderful buddies.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: The use of swearing
{{champion:267}} I fucking love a good swear. Your post highlights the difficulties with it however, considering it can make people pay less attention to what you are saying or put less stock in your opinion in general. We wont moderate swearing outside of excessiveness (ie a post spamming fuck nonstop, graphic use of sexual language etc) or harassing, offensive, pejorative or hateful language directed at others on the general subboards. Some sub-boards, such as Gameplay+ might be moderated a bit more harshly for overall tone of the post however. I don't remember where I read it but the use of swearing oftentimes can indicate a higher than average intelligence level of the swearer :^)
Show more

Evangele

Level 35 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion