Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: They're just trying to give new additions to the game and they fail miserably. For example, look at Zoe, Neeko and Sylas. They all have the same premise, take something from the enemy or the ally. Zoe takes summoner spells, Neeko takes ally forms, and Sylas takes ultimates. It's the same basic concept recycled. Riot just doesn't understand what to do. They release champions, nerf them, rework them and rinse repeat. Look at Banner of Command. They had been trying to fix it for ages and then they just removed it with no intention to bring it back. They kind of reworked IE and reverted it again. Riot doesn't know what they want to do and they can't make up their mind. They made Tahm Kench into a solo lane monster, and then they made him completely useless in every lane. Like I honestly don't understand what they're TRYING to do with the game at this point.
Zoe retrieves; Neeko borrows; Sylas copies None of these Champions take anything from anyone. Zoe does not take Summoner Spells, she retrieves Spell Shards. If you use Flash and Zoe picks up the Spell Shard, does that mean you no longer have Flash? Of course not. You still have it, so nothing was taken from you. I don't feel like Neeko's needs explaining: she is temporarily borrowing the form of an ally. Nothing is being taken from them. And if Sylas hijacks an enemy ultimate, are they unable to use theirs? No, that's not the case, because he did not take anything from them. He just copied them. Please do not spread misinformation.
Rioter Comments
: League of Legends 2019: The Age of Entitlement
Does anyone else find it strange that they're calling 2019 the "age of entitlement" yet only mention one Champion from 2019?
: League of Legends 2019: The Age of Entitlement
Please do not spread misinformation. Zoe does not "steal summoner spells", she retrieves them. If you use your Flash, and Zoe collects the Spell Shard, do you no longer have your Flash? Of course not. You still have it, so nothing was stolen from you.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Opinion: Repeated skin releases disvalues a champion.
One thing I've felt with the amount of skins Kai'Sa has gotten: she seems to have lost her identity as a person with a Void symbiote grafted onto her body. You may be thinking, "Skins are supposed to explore different fantasies," and certainly so. But consider Elise, or Zyra, or Shyvana, or Cassiopeia--all ladies with some "monstrous" qualities in their design. I'd say overall their skins do a decent job of exploring their respective fantasies, and do so without forgetting the Champions' origins. They are very much beautiful monsters. But with Kai'Sa, I feel like right from the beginning they've been trying to distance her from the "monster" portion of her design. It feels like they gave her the title of "Void marksman" to check it off a list, and have since made every effort to separate her from the Void and from her symbiote.
: im perma banning zoe for life, lol the entire concept of the champion is silly
"She shouldn't be able to chunk from the range she's able to". And may I ask, why not? Let me point out that there are plenty of Champions who can "chunk" from range with _just_ their basic abilities: Kog'Maw, Nidalee, Varus, Jayce, Twisted Fate, Xerath, Kai'Sa, Swain, Ziggs, just to name a few. And once again, this is just with basic abilities. The range on Zoe's Paddle Star only competes with theirs if she combines it with her ultimate. Add in the fact that to maximize her range she has to walk _and_ Portal Jump in the direction of her target, and she puts herself in greater danger than other Champions who "chunk" from range. "She shouldn't be able to stun from the range she's able to". The range of her Sleepy Trouble Bubble is remarkably short. The only way for her to increase it is by aiming through terrain. This means she's limited based on where the fight is happening, where her enemies are positioned, and she has to take positioning with these factors in mind. It's not like Lux, or Anivia, or Bard whose skill-shot crowd-control abilities naturally have greater range than Sleepy Trouble Bubble _and_ can affect more than one target at a time. "She can steal sums". Now this is just false. Zoe doesn't steal anything; she retrieves them. If you used Flash, and she picks up the Spell Shard, do you no longer have your Flash? Of course not. She didn't steal it from you. She just picked up a copy that you left on the ground. I'm not saying you shouldn't ban Zoe, if that's what you want to do. It's just your reasoning seems a bit flawed.
Rioter Comments
: The difference between the champions you listed here: Zoe's cooldowns are extremely short. The minute she gets ludens, q becomes a 3-4 second cd. Whereas every other champion has to wait longer and use full rotations. You say it isn't fair to compare syndra to zoe, sure. But it was less about kit comparison and more about how literally every burst mage has to work for their kills. Lux has to full combo twice for a kill . Ahri has a rather hard time assassinating if she even misses one part of her kit. Syndra also has to hit literally everything. Meanwhile zoe picks up free summoners that also do damage and give her mov. speed. On top of her e being fairly easy to hit once you get level 6 and smack it in theit face. Then being met with a 3-4 second q that doesn't dissolve her mana. I'm going to do some comparisons now, note that ahris pool of mana is lower than zoes and her full combo leaves her oom while zoe can be more spammy. >Paddle Star [Q] Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 8.5 / 8 / 7.5 / 7 / 6.5 seconds Range: 800 Paddle Star2.png Active: Fire a missile that deals increasing damage the further it travels. Recast to redirect the missile to a new position near Zoe. Min Magic Damage: 7 - 50 + (50 / 80 / 110 / 145 / 170) (+60%) Max Magic Damage: 17.5 - 125 + (125 / 200 / 275 / 350 / 425) (+150%) >Orb of Deception [Q] Cost: 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 Mana Cooldown: 7 Range: 880 Active: Ahri sends out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and true damage on the way back. Ahri's abilities generate Essence Theft stacks when they hit enemies (max 3 per cast). At 9 stacks, Ahri's next Orb of Deception that lands a hit will restore health for each enemy hit. Magic Damage: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+35%) True Damage: 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 (+35%) Essence Theft Heal: 3 / 5 / 9 / 18 (at levels 1/6/11/16) So you'd already be a little off here. 170+60% scalingwith say 100 ap would give here about 230. (This is the minimum damage.) Ahris q at the same scalings, is 350 given the same approximate ap and hitting both ways. However most zoes arent hitting at minimum range. Max range with 100 ap is 425 plus 150 is 575. But again it's a little odd to compare the two, they do two different things. >Bouncing Bomb [Q] Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana Cooldown: 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 seconds Range: 850 to 1400 Area of Effect: 150 Active: Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage. Magic Damage: 75 / 120 / 165 / 210 / 255 (+65%) Yeah you're right, ziggs q scaling sure is bigger than zoe's.. if zoe only knows how to fight at minimum range
"Ahri has a rather hard time assassinating if she even misses one part of her kit." Oh, please. Her Charm literally forces her enemy to walk towards her while being unable to take action, her W and Ultimate automatically lock onto their target, and her Q goes through targets, so nothing can body-block it. "Syndra also has to hit literally everything." Syndra's E is the only ability in her kit that needs to be aimed and can be blocked. Everything else will hit anything in the area she designates or is unit-targeted, meaning all she has to do is click on what she wants to use the ability on. "Meanwhile zoe picks up free summoners" That is false. The Spell Shards Zoe collects are not "free", they must be earned. Zoe needs to collect them. She needs to last-hit a minion that spawns less than one-per-wave and then go over to it to collect it. Alternatively, if an enemy Champion is irresponsible enough to use Summoner Spells or item-active while Zoe is around, Zoe has the opportunity to _try_ to safely collect it. Considering it's right there for everyone to see, you have every opportunity to stop her from collecting it. Use you area-attacks, point-and-click abilities, crowd-control, skill-shots; it's easy to stop her if she's going for it. If Zoe has a Spell Shard, it means no one stopped from collecting it. She earned it. "zoe can be more spammy" Zoe more "spammy" than Ahri. Oh, jeez. Well, I've already pointed out how Ahri's Q has a superior cooldown for most Ranks. How about their E's next? Their crowd-control skill-shots that are crucial to their combos. Zoe's E: 20 / 18.5 / 17 / 15.5 / 14. Ahri's E: 12. Ahri's E has a shorter cooldown at _every stage of the game_. "However most zoes arent hitting at minimum range. Max range with 100 ap is 425 plus 150 is 575." Why are you taking calculations using her maximum range? Your complaint, and I quote, was about Zoe "killing something in under a second with just q". Zoe cannot achieve maximum range "with just q". To achieve that range, she needs to incorporate other abilities into a combo. "if zoe only knows how to fight at minimum range" That's exactly what I'm saying. Zoe does less damage at closer range. Ziggs (and most other Champions) do not have this limitation. If Zoe wants to achieve her full potential, she needs to land long-range skill-shots (which most people would agree are more difficult than short-range ones) and she needs to use other abilities to achieve that range (which provides opportunity for skill-expression). It's not "just q". By the way, claiming that "ahris pool of mana is lower than zoes" when the difference is literally only 7 mana is rather manipulative, especially consider Ahri's gets greater mana regeneration than Zoe as a game progresses.
: Zoe as a champion, should not be able to exist in her current state.
When airing grievances against a Champion, I advise against exaggerating. It tends to invalidate your arguments by sounding more like whining than an assertion. At no point does Zoe have a "spammable 3 second burst" with Paddle Star, even with the maximum 45% cooldown reductions. Paddle Star, on its own, is not a particularly powerful ability. Allow me to make a couple of comparisons: Ziggs' Q, Bouncing Bomb: its _minimum_ range already exceeds that of Paddle Star, and its maximum is 75% greater than Paddle Star's. It's base damage _and_ AP scaling are both greater than Paddle Star's. Bouncing Bomb has greater projectile speed than Paddle Star. And most amusing of all, it's _Rank 1_ cooldown is lower than Paddle Star's _Rank 5_ cooldown. If you're looking for "spammable 3 second burst", you'll find it here. Ahri's Q, Orb of Deception: once more, has range greater than that of Paddle Star, and has a faster projectile. Because Orb of Deception will hit on both passes for each cast, it's base damage and AP scaling exceeds Paddle Star's on any target hit by both passes. This is on top of the fact Orb of Deception goes through it targets, while Paddle Star bursts when it hits a target, and the fact that Orb of Deception deals true damage on its way back, increasing its damage. Also, Orb of Deception's cooldown starting from Rank 1 is better than Paddle Star's through Rank 3 and will only be matched at Rank 4. Did I mention that Orb of Deception can also heal Ahri? What gives Paddle Star its damage-dealing potential is being combined with other abilities, particularly her ultimate, Portal Jump. Because of this, her damage is gated more by Portal Jump's cooldown than Paddle Star's, and only at Rank 3 (Level 16, at the earliest) does Portal Jump have a shorter cooldown than Paddle Star. Zoe's damage not "spammable". In order for Paddle Star to reach its full potential, Zoe must aim a skillshot from long range (that moves as slow as a Morgana or Lux Q), and she has to combine it with her ultimate in order to make it _reach_ that range. Not just "one of her abilities". As a final note, it's not exactly fair to compare Zoe to Syndra, considering Syndra's ultimate is unit-targeted, meaning she only needs to click on her target and gets to ignore body-blocking.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
darkdill (NA)
: With so many thieving Champions now in the roster, when are we gonna get one who steals control?
Zoe does not steal Summoner Spells; she retrieves them. If she picks up a Flash because you just used yours, do you no longer have it? No. Nothing was stolen from you. By the same principle, Neeko does not steal other Champions' appearances; she borrows them. By the same principle, Sylas does not steal enemy Ultimates; he copies them. But to address the question: the best I can think of that is already in the game is Charm. When Charmed, you are no longer able to use your abilities, and your enemy gets to influence how you move.
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Everyday Legends,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-28T13:58:44.976+0000) > > The rivalry and sense of competition What rivalry? Competition? Boy, oh boy.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=v6A5tLEQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-28T14:00:34.501+0000) > > What rivalry? Competition? Boy, oh boy. [Week 1](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/trials-update-week-one) [Week 2](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/trials-standings-week-two) [Week 3](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/special-event/final-week-begins) I welcome you to read the comments of any of these links that posted the standings at the time.
Rioter Comments
Julybabo14 (EUNE)
: Why is this a thing?
"When Tanks are strong, the game is uninteresting." This is the belief. While I don't necessarily agree with it, either, this mindset is the answer to the question.
: Zoe and Taliyah have the same voice actress
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Quinn Discussion and Annie Splash Updates
Don't act like Valor is the only one being mistreated. It's not Kled and Skaarl. It's not Lulu and Pix. It's not Sejuani and Bristle. It's not Kayn and Rhaast. It's not Annie and Tibbers. It's not Ivern and Daisy. It's not Bard and Meeps. It's not Illaoi and Nagakabouros. It's not Orianna and the Ball. It's not Rumble and Tristy. It's not Yorick and the Maiden of the Mist. It's not Varus feat. Valmar and Kai. And it's not Neeko and Not Neeko. Yet it's Nunu and Willump.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Event Prestige Editions Have All Been Female Champions
People don't seem to understand that when I say "event Prestige Edition" I'm referring to ones that can be earned during an event through an Event Pass.
Rioter Comments
: Every Champion's Bitch-Level Ranked!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xAcidik (NA)
: Unironically I feel like you are a Teemo or Vayne top player.
> [{quoted}](name=xAcidik,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9o1OitB7,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2019-04-22T23:09:54.513+0000) > > Unironically I feel like you are a Teemo or Vayne top player. Zoe main.
Rioter Comments
Zaltenos (EUW)
: Unfair Club Name and Club Tag Reset
Tell them that it's short for "Lollipop".
: I don't think the problem is her "puddle" she leaves behind but rather the fact that she gets a marker whenever the target actually gets asleep. so she can reliably land her Q no matter what with the only real "counterplay" being someone else taking the 800 damage in their place. If she didn't get notified of where the person affected by the bubble is when there's no vision would really make it less frustrating when playing against her IMO
> [{quoted}](name=Sebastit7d,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=oM9rONhM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-21T08:32:04.815+0000) > > I don't think the problem is her "puddle" she leaves behind but rather the fact that she gets a marker whenever the target actually gets asleep. so she can reliably land her Q no matter what with the only real "counterplay" being someone else taking the 800 damage in their place. If she didn't get notified of where the person affected by the bubble is when there's no vision would really make it less frustrating when playing against her IMO Zoe is the not the only Champion whose particle effects create pseudo-vision of the enemy she hit. Here's an album of some other Champions who do, too: [link](https://imgur.com/a/scAOM2b) That's how these abilities work. That aside, let us consider the Champions whose abilities grant _true_ sight of the affected target, and not just pseudo-sight, like Zoe: Jinx's Zapper, Jhin's lotus, Caitlyn's Yordle Trap, Nidalee's Bushwhack. The reason these abilities grant true sight is the same reason Zoe gets pseudo-sight: to facilitate following up with another attack. With Caitlyn, enemies that step on her Yordle Trap take increased damage from her headshot. With Jhin, enemies that step on a lotus can be rooted by Deadly Flourish. With Nidalee, enemies that step on her Bushwhack are more vulnerable to her Pounce and Takedown. And with Zoe, enemies that step on her Sleepy Trouble Bubble are poised to be hit with a Paddle Star. There are Champions whose abilities are meant to be used in combination with each other. In order to facilitate that, some of the "set-up" abilities grant _some_ level of vision for the "follow-up" ability. Zoe is one of these Champions.
macspam (NA)
: So whatever happened to removing the "puddle" on Zoe E
She sets a trap. Many Champions do this. Jhin, Jinx, Caitlyn, Maokai, Shaco, Ziggs, just to name a few. This trap offers zone of area-denial, like Lux, Morgana, Miss Fortune, Soraka, just to name a few. You know what the difference here is, though? All of the abilities I've mentioned before are point-and-click abilities. Zoe's Sleepy Trouble Bubble is a skill-shot. She needs to aim her ability and account for travel time and try to avoid unintended targets, unlike the rest of these Champions. And we should be grateful for that. Imagine if Zoe had it as easy as everyone else, and only needed to click where she wanted the Bubble's zone to be. But let's say you still disagree. I'd say the closest ability to Zoe's Sleepy Trouble Bubble, in terms of how it behaves, is Zilean's Time Bomb. If he gets a direct hit, it affects the target, as intended. If not, it stays on the ground as a trap and offers area-denial. If you have such issue with Sleepy Trouble Bubble, then you should have the same issue with Zilean's Time Bomb.
Rioter Comments
Stupafly (NA)
: okay well an adult is a person who is fully grown or developed. Is Zoe fully grown? I actually cant say yes or no to that question, i have no clue if an aspect ages. On top of that... is she even human anymore?
> [{quoted}](name=Stupafly,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=JRExgo6G,comment-id=00180000,timestamp=2019-04-15T19:48:23.005+0000) > > okay well an adult is a person who is fully grown or developed. > > Is Zoe fully grown? I actually cant say yes or no to that question, i have no clue if an aspect ages. > > On top of that... is she even human anymore? Aspects may not age, but there are clearly different stages of development. Leona, Diana, Taric, Atreus (Pantheon), and Morgana and Kayle and are all clearly fully-grown. Same with their mother. Zoe is the only one who isn't. As far as if she is human, or if any of them are, for that matter... I'd say "No". I think they've fundamentally changed.
Rodsquad (EUW)
: There's no "but actually!" , Zoe is a child.
The important thing to keep in mind is that "a thousand years old" does not equate to "being an adult," and you need to be an adult to consent. Being an adult is not truly a concept that can be defined by age. We just do so for convenience. It's the difference between being an "adult" (which you physically develop into) and being a "grown-up" (which you transition into as you leave behind childhood). Honestly, how many 18-year-olds can claim to have fully-developed and become an adult? Not many. (In fact, it's at about age 25 that a person has truly finished growing. It's all downhill from there.) How many 18-year-olds can claim they're ready to take on the responsibilities and expectations of the grown-up world? There are people in their 30s who would have a difficult time making that claim. But age is still relevant, of course. You can be the most mature, responsible, self-reliant adolescent there is, but you would still not be an adult, because you still have growing to do, both physically and as a person. Where does that put Zoe? She's not an adult, as she hasn't developed into one. Nor is she a grown-up, because she hasn't transitioned to one, and chooses not to. "Nobody has to grow up if they don't want to. Or maybe they do. I don't, though." So there you go.
: Important
Was he hiding?
: Why does CertainlyT get special treatment?
You really need to look more closely at Paddle Star. It's re-directed by a magical ping-pong paddle that manifests for that purpose and then disappears. That's why Zoe can re-cast while Vel'Koz, for example, can't. Vel'Koz is immobilized, so they cannot re-cast. Zoe is immobilized, but the magic paddle is not. Simple as that.
: Why is "fun had" not part of balancing the game?
I've always found that the "Champion is not fun to play against" argument lacks any substance. Has anyone ever died and said to themselves, "Well, I'm dead, but at least it was fun dying to them"? Highly doubtful. Cruel as it may sound, you can't have fun all of the time. Games, like League of Legends, have "failure states". You lose match-ups, objectives, team-fights, and yes, _games_ and it's not always fun. But it's because these failure states exist that victory is satisfying. Without them, victory does not have meaning. But let's explore this idea of taking "fun" as a consideration: Getting pulled from the Fog of War is no fun for me. Let's take away Blitzcrank's and Thresh's most iconic abilities. I don't like being near-sighted, either. Let's get rid of Nocturne's trademark Ultimate. It's not fun having control of my Champion taken away from me. Suppression? Taunt? Charm? All of those better go, too. I think the problem is clear. This all reminds me of a quote: "Better" never means "better for everyone". You may not have fun playing _against_ certain Champions, but what about those who have fun _playing_ those Champions? You can't have it both ways. Every Champion has _something_ that makes them "not fun" to play against. Mobility, crowd-control, damage, utility, disruption, something. I can describe a Champion that is "fun to play against" in a single word: useless. Only a Champion that can do absolutely nothing to stop me from having fun would actually be considered "fun to play against". And that's why you can't balance around "fun to play against".
: Zoe's Real Problem IMHO
I can't stand people using the word "free" when it comes to Zoe's Spell Thief. Nothing about Spell Thief is free. There's a reason it doesn't have a Mana cost. It cost something else entirely: a Spell Shard. There are two paths to getting a Spell Shard: first, last-hitting a minion (that appears less than one-per-wave) and then going over to collect it; or second, the enemy has to use a Summoner Spell or item-active and then going over to collect it. Those are her costs. Why in the world would you compare it to Ahri's Fox-Fire? Fox-Fire is a spell that's available on cooldown. Spell Thief's uptime is based on Zoe's ability to collect Spell Shards. How is it so unfair for Spell Thief to grant her movement speed and slightly more damage over Fox-Fire when Spell Thief has to consume a resource she needs to collect while Fox-Fire just requires waiting for a 3 second cooldown (Rank 5 Fox-Fire with 40% cooldown reduction)? How can you claim Spell Thief has no "risk" or "punishment"? First of all, if no one is punishing Zoe for collecting Spell Shards, that's the enemy's fault. Just like if no one punishes [insert any other Champion here]. Secondly, the risk inherent to Zoe collecting Spell Shards is that they're right there on the ground for everyone to see. She's taking a risk by going over to collect it, making her an easy target for enemy crowd-control, area-denial, skillshots, point-and-click abilities. If she's going for the Spell Shard, stop her. "If the enemy has a bunch of items with actives, you suddenly get so much free stuff to use." Again, not free. Zoe has to collect them. And no one forces you to use Summoner Spells or item-actives. It may literally be the only thing that is only ever in the player's control. There are abilities that force you to attack, force to hold still, force you to move, but no one can force you to use Summoner Spells or item-actives. You know what that means? All you have to do to deny Zoe a lot of her power is _NOT_ drop Spell Shards when she's around. If you drop a Spell Shard where Zoe can't get to it, then well done. If you drop a Spell Shard where Zoe _can_ get to it, **then you dropped a Spell Shard where Zoe can get to it**. That's on you, and only you. But you know what? It's fine to do that, too. Because Zoe still needs to collect it. You know right where the Spell Shard is. If you don't make any effort to stop her from collecting it, what right do you have to complain when she does? And believe it or not, there is a reason Spell Thief doesn't have a cooldown: **there is no internal cooldown on Summoner Spells and item-actives for _ANYONE_**. I can use Flash to jump on an enemy, hit them with my Gunblade active, cast Ignite on them, and trigger my Zhonya's to protect myself in the span of one second because, once again, **there is no internal cooldown on Summoner Spells and item-actives for _ANYONE_**. Giving Zoe a cooldown would literally make her the only Champion in the game who would have to deal with that _ON TOP OF THE FACT_ that she has to collect the Spell Shard in the first place. Yes, Spell Thief is a powerful tool. But it's uptime is entirely based on her ability to collect a resource that's plainly visible to everyone; a resource that can be greatly denied to her if the enemy simply exercises some restraint when she's around.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The only champions rewarded for a miss are Sejuani R, Rumble R, Fizz R, and Zoe E that I can immediately think of. They all have its highest reward for hitting but they change the battlefield if they miss. You mentioned Zoe but didn't talk about her at all and instead went on a tieraid about a game you lost vs Sylas. He's a mostly targeted champion and he relies on E to finish people. He gets no reward for missing abilities unless he happens to steal certain ults.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EGgj5rJT,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-04-06T00:06:52.939+0000) > > The only champions rewarded for a miss are Sejuani R, Rumble R, Fizz R, and Zoe E that I can immediately think of. They all have its highest reward for hitting but they change the battlefield if they miss. You mentioned Zoe but didn't talk about her at all and instead went on a tieraid about a game you lost vs Sylas. He's a mostly targeted champion and he relies on E to finish people. He gets no reward for missing abilities unless he happens to steal certain ults. You missed Zilean's clock-mine things.
: Not a complaint, but I do think we should quit rewarding champions that miss abilities
These Champions are not "rewarded" for missing abilities. Their passive gives them an empowered basic attack when they use an ability. With your argument, you might as well get rid of all of the Spellblade items. They do the same thing.
: lol make their money back? why do people fail to realize RIOT is a business? they arent here to break even
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eWl17YzO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-04T02:00:21.432+0000) > > lol make their money back? why do people fail to realize RIOT is a business? they arent here to break even I'm not saying I don't want them to profit. I'm just asking what that tipping point is.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Everyday Legends

Level 153 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion