: So. League has devolved to this....
You came here, you wanted an explanation, you got one. Yes, repeating the score and pointing out every little mistake is annoying. You may not like it, but those are the facts. You can accept them or keep calling people kids and learn nothing.
: dude are you still not done wheres your proof you have a heart? im still not convinced youre human could be a bot for all i know. I already told you we're flawed thus anything we make is flawed, we've surpassed out ability to let bots deal with everything it literally sounds like the lazy easy way out. "hey how should we deal with report system" "oh idk lets have the bots handle it if they lose accounts oh well start over"
> [{quoted}](name=PYROofMANIAC,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RUo58p5V,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T03:58:45.764+0000) > > dude are you still not done wheres your proof you have a heart? im still not convinced youre human could be a bot for all i know. I already told you we're flawed thus anything we make is flawed, we've surpassed out ability to let bots deal with everything it literally sounds like the lazy easy way out. "hey how should we deal with report system" "oh idk lets have the bots handle it if they lose accounts oh well start over" Because the tribunal was also flawed and extremely slow.
: Instant Feedback System is severely flawed
Kapkaboom (EUW)
: In order to meet the standards set by Riot. I must become a punching bag?
You have to understand that reacting to anger with anger only makes the other person more angry. So instead of helping, you are making the person more likely to continue attacking you verbally. So you aren't doing anything to solve the problem and prevent further attacks
: I feel like very gradually we have gotten to an "everything is offensive" area in video games
This is key here. You are conflating annoying with offensive. If someone on my team is spamming "cuck" at me, it's not offensive. It does not hurt me. But holy shit, it is like having a fly trapped in the window. >But you can just ignore them Yes, true, but there also needs to be an impetus for them to grow the hell up.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=lll Rome lll ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EOkHjkJb,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-09T12:22:08.041+0000) > > Bro. Go drink your soymilk shakes made froms soyboy tears and sweat. Nice TRY GUY. So first step to recovery here is to remove soyboy from your vocabulary.
: The Reporting system is flawed and easily abusable (and frankly so are its advocates)
>>Nah just like yelling "Attack on Titan sucks" at TokyoCon and seeing how many fangirls pop there heads up in anger. This isn't a personal attack, but it is kind of being a dick for no reason.
: How To Not Get Banned In League
Your attitude here with everyone is pretty indicative of someone who would get punished.
açid (NA)
: Riots banning system makes zero logical sense
Hard to decipher what you are saying in the stream of consciousness, so let me just scatter shot here. Muting and then calling them something back is pretty childish and petty. No one is offended or hurt, but they are annoyed, removing the annoying people is the point. I don't know the statistic off hand that have received at least one chat restriction. It was 5%, I think? Most people reform after that.
Ulrim (NA)
: I just got banned defending myself without raging.
Yes, actually. Mute, report, move on. All "defending yourself" does is bring you down to that level. You kept the argument going instead of just tuning out.
Aladoron (EUW)
: Exposing how good the troll detection system is ---> Instant deletion from Boards
Because someone doesn't need patting on the back for ruining games. You just go "go away" and throw them out the window
: The term itself speaks to dilute bigotry as a whole to create an equitable advantage for a select group of people. It's racist to use terms like anti-Semitism, polonophobia, or antiziganism because they assume a privileged exception from other groups. It's enough to say "racism", when a group of people try to copyright injustice then they discriminate against the whole, and use their claimed disadvantage to create privilege.
> [{quoted}](name=Aletheiacracy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Odllztb0,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-07-29T20:01:00.260+0000) > > The term itself speaks to dilute bigotry as a whole to create an equitable advantage for a select group of people. > > It's racist to use terms like anti-Semitism, polonophobia, or antiziganism because they assume a privileged exception from other groups. > > It's enough to say "racism", when a group of people try to copyright injustice then they discriminate against the whole, and use their claimed disadvantage to create privilege. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/548/129/538.jpg
: thank you i would appreciate these tips more when i first started playing the game because that's when i was most toxic now i kinda calmed down a bit and stopped getting banned even if i still flame a bit when it's absolutely necessary but never enough to get me banned again i guess, i am crazy to think flaming a bit is normal? >It is just a game this might be a weird question but what if i think league is more than just a game tho?
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HrkugmNq,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-07-24T13:11:27.180+0000) > > thank you i would appreciate these tips more when i first started playing the game because that's when i was most toxic > now i kinda calmed down a bit and stopped getting banned even if i still flame a bit when it's absolutely necessary but never enough to get me banned again i guess, i am crazy to think flaming a bit is normal? > > this might be a weird question but what if i think league is more than just a game tho? You can like it, sure. But it is just a game. And you can't expect anyone else to treat it as more of a game. Empathy.
: do you know what annoys me?
Okay, I will give you my secrets. Empathy and remembering it is only a game. 1) Empathy. You know that bastard on the road that cuts in front of you because they are trying to get somewhere faster and generally being unsafe? Most of us think "that person is just an asshole." You don't know that. That person could be rushing to go to the bathroom or to get their kid to a doctor. You don't know why they are playing poorly, maybe they are just having a bad day. Maybe their lane opponent is better. Leave them alone. 2) Take a deep breath and repeat to yourself "It is just a game." It doesn't affect your life. You will never see that person again. And they will never see you. They may get annoyed at what you say but they will never actually take what you say to heart. Being negative pretty much never solves anything. We just think the other people is so weakwilled they will fold under our insults. No. All you did was make everyone more mad.
: The Ban system enhances toxicity; Why bans and chat restrictions don't work
There has been strong circumstantial evidence in the past that Riot is harsher on repeat offenders. It could just be that repeat offenders are more toxic though.
me op mid (EUNE)
: The banning system has no logic in it
It's not that people are saddened or hurt by your insults. It is more that people are irritated. Irritation still causes stress, so you are making an already stressful situation more stressful. It is not your job to point out percieved mistakes. Just play.
: Now that's what I call a power abuse
Is this worse than the ruthless systematic murder of an entire people? NO. So it is not a correct analogy. By using it in a public setting, you diminish the actual evil done.
: 14 only because she doesn't age for bs lore reasons she's technically 1013 but that doesn't matter i didn't post any sexually **_EXPLICIT_ ** content this is what explicit means according to google : https://imgur.com/a/szNNGWq what i posted: I want new skins if it fits a certain category i don't mind and only because op jokingly mentioned it, indifference to something equals posting porn on these boards
> [{quoted}](name=Unlucky Yordle,realm=OCE,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=MAJvf1vJ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-21T12:36:28.763+0000) > > 14 only because she doesn't age for bs lore reasons she's technically 1013 but that doesn't matter i didn't post any sexually **_EXPLICIT_ > ** content > > this is what explicit means according to google : https://imgur.com/a/szNNGWq > > what i posted: I want new skins if it fits a certain category i don't mind and only because op jokingly mentioned it, indifference to something equals posting porn on these boards It is still pretty creepo
: banned for sexually explicit content?
: I wasn't retaliating. I was trying to be a team player. I thought she would be happy since i can't feed the toplane if i'm not top. Don't pretend like you can read my mind and know my intentions.
> [{quoted}](name=FenjaminBranklen,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=93GlexaR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T03:20:38.508+0000) > > I wasn't retaliating. I was trying to be a team player. I thought she would be happy since i can't feed the toplane if i'm not top. Don't pretend like you can read my mind and know my intentions. Don't spit on my cupcake and call it frosting. We know you trolled. "Hr, hr, they told me I'm bad at top, so I'll leave, I'm such a good boy." We get it. You don't have to be Columbo to unravel the case. You aren't producing an impenetrable smoke screen here. You aren't Chris Angel, no one is mindfreaked. Next time just ignore them and report them instead of ruining things for the entire team.
: Never assume that age grants introspective ability. I know people of all ages who are incapable of analyzing their own actions and behaving better.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=1AwqYJRQ,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T13:28:45.838+0000) > > Never assume that age grants introspective ability. I know people of all ages who are incapable of analyzing their own actions and behaving better. Yea, but I'm going off experience here. I was a dick until like age 26 when I realized I was being an ass and should care more about other people
: You guys are soft. This isn't toxic
Give it another 5 years and you'll look back and realize you were a dick.
: Yeah, okay... Seems legit... This is why chat restrictions need to be checked manually
True, you probably should have been 14 day suspended. I guess c isnt a 0 tolerance phrase.
: all the layered out of game influences
: Why would I randomly call a person who did nothing or said nothing a "r e t a r d"? Obviously I don't just call random people that for NO REASON. If someone says something to me, or does something stupid around me that negatively effects me.... then yes, I will and have called people that. Hell, there is a rather recent example of that. This dude was walking his dog without a leash. His dog jumped up on me and was growling at me. I told him to get a f-ing leash. He talked back to me, I called him a r e t a r d. This is a true story.
> [{quoted}](name=Tedtheparasite,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mKEdRmt0,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T18:15:34.790+0000) > > Why would I randomly call a person who did nothing or said nothing a "r e t a r d"? Obviously I don't just call random people that for NO REASON. If someone says something to me, or does something stupid around me that negatively effects.... then yes, I will and have called people that. Hell, there is a rather recent example of that. This dude was walking his dog without a leash. His dog jumped up on me and was growling at me. I told him to get a f-ing leash. He talked back to me, I called him a r e t a r d. This is a true story. Right, but here's the other side of that. You did nothing helpful in that situation. Had you said, calmly, "hey, your dog is trouble, can you put him on a leash?" By calling him a re, all you did was add "don't listen to anything else I say" to it. Insulting someone is the least effective way to change their behavior.
: I don't understand why Riot bans who they do...
Yes, it's how we used to communicate. Like how we used to call people f** all the time. Then we realized "this isn't unacceptable, time to change". Calling someone r%%%%%ed adds to the stigma around the word r%%%%%ed and the people with disabilities. Yes, times are a changing, this is your warning.
: he leaps on anyone who he thinks slights him they do indeed slight him there's no question about it so many assholes in this game just from few bad enounters you'll get banned you have 3 chances not 100 so you can't tell these are just bad encounters or the person is "toxic"
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=xltNj7kR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-08T07:31:05.778+0000) > > he leaps on anyone who he thinks slights him > That's bad. No one should do that.
RseNic (NA)
: Woke Up This Morning, Saw I Was Permabanned for No Reason!!!
You can ask them to investigate you as having been hacked.
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=0022000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T17:11:35.721+0000) > > Okay, I have edited the post. Now, does that post seem racist to you? Because if it does, then you are sexist, yes. No, not really. I agree. The right to free association means that we have the right to freely disassociate from any individual or group we want to. I prefer to be around my own people. I don't think this makes me racist anymore than not wanting to share 100% of my time with women. I want one fucking hobby where I don't have to deal with women. Our grandparents had work, our parents had clubs and lodges, growing up I *had* video games and table top RPGs. Now I have nowhere. I don't like mixed groups of men and women. It's inevitable that any group with both men and women will eventually unravel as men start competing with each other for female attention and women spur on the drama. Every single discord server, every single teamspeak server, every irl group I've ever been apart of has been torn apart by women. The problem is, or one of the problems is, that you can't treat women like equals despite that being the demand. If OP were a dude I'd have insulted him and told him to grab his balls, but I said (more or less) the same thing to this female and you jumped in to white knight for her. The only reason she announced herself as a female in the first place is because she knew that people like you would defend her and shield her if anyone like *me* came into this thread to tell her to grow up. It's inevitable and happens everywhere, previously mentioned discords, TS's and irl groups. Women act in such a way as to provoke male responses and if anyone tries to patrol their behaviour, people like you white knight. This is why I don't like women in gaming. This is why I don't like women in any of my hobbies. I am not a racist for not enjoying the company of blacks your edit was bad and you should feel bad. I am not sexist for not enjoying the company of women.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=00220001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T17:49:09.186+0000) > > No, not really. I agree. The right to free association means that we have the right to freely disassociate from any individual or group we want to. > I prefer to be around my own people. I don't think this makes me racist anymore than not wanting to share 100% of my time with women. I want one fucking hobby where I don't have to deal with women. Our grandparents had work, our parents had clubs and lodges, growing up I *had* video games and table top RPGs. Now I have nowhere. I don't like mixed groups of men and women. It's inevitable that any group with both men and women will eventually unravel as men start competing with each other for female attention and women spur on the drama. Every single discord server, every single teamspeak server, every irl group I've ever been apart of has been torn apart by women. The problem is, or one of the problems is, that you can't treat women like equals despite that being the demand. If OP were a dude I'd have insulted him and told him to grab his balls, but I said (more or less) the same thing to this female and you jumped in to white knight for her. The only reason she announced herself as a female in the first place is because she knew that people like you would defend her and shield her if anyone like *me* came into this thread to tell her to grow up. > > It's inevitable and happens everywhere, previously mentioned discords, TS's and irl groups. Women act in such a way as to provoke male responses and if anyone tries to patrol their behaviour, people like you white knight. This is why I don't like women in gaming. This is why I don't like women in any of my hobbies. > > I am not a racist for not enjoying the company of blacks your edit was bad and you should feel bad. > I am not sexist for not enjoying the company of women. Alright. Thank you, I've screenshot all of these and will make an imgur album later. This brightened up my day, I have never laughed so hard at schadenfraude in my life.
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilDustMan,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=00220001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T16:48:41.170+0000) > > Okay. Serious answer. > You can say "I only like to do things with dudebros" > > But when you say "I only like to do thinks with dudebros because all girls are (insert something negative here)" that is sexist, yes. I never said all women were XYZ, I said **IN MY OPINION** I don't like playing games with girls for XYZ reasons. I make no point of objectivity in regards to my reasons for not enjoying playing games with them. I avoid things which annoy me, it just so happens that girl gamers annoy me. That's not sexist, it's just a coincidence. It's purely incidental that the most annoying people in games are women. If you like it, that's your bag broskee. I don't. That doesn't make me sexist. Those are just my personal standards.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=002200010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T16:59:54.904+0000) > > I never said all BLACK were XYZ, I said **IN MY OPINION** I don't like playing games with BLACK PEOPLE for XYZ reasons. I make no point of objectivity in regards to my reasons for not enjoying playing games with them. I avoid things which annoy me, it just so happens that BLACK gamers annoy me. That's not sexist, it's just a coincidence. It's purely incidental that the most annoying people in games are BLACK. If you like it, that's your bag broskee. I don't. That doesn't make me sexist. Those are just my personal standards. Okay, I have edited the post. Now, does that post seem racist to you? Because if it does, then you are sexist, yes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yuumi or Dodge,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=002200010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T15:17:13.039+0000) > > Look the reason I said you're being "mindlessly sexist" is because you assume I'm getting carried in my games, and the fact that you ban all girls from your club or whatever without giving them a single chance. Can't tell if troll or not I didn't assume anything, I looked up your OP.gg and I don't have to give anyone a chance, man or woman. I have the freedom to choose who I associate with. I wouldn't go to the bar or pub with a gaggle of women, I don't want to spend my downtime at home online with a gaggle of women. I just want to hang out with some dudebros and do dudebro shit. Why is that sexist.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=0022000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T15:32:37.649+0000) > > I didn't assume anything, I looked up your OP.gg and I don't have to give anyone a chance, man or woman. I have the freedom to choose who I associate with. I wouldn't go to the bar or pub with a gaggle of women, I don't want to spend my downtime at home online with a gaggle of women. I just want to hang out with some dudebros and do dudebro shit. Why is that sexist. Okay. Serious answer. You can say "I only like to do things with dudebros" But when you say "I only like to do thinks with dudebros because all girls are (insert something negative here)" that is sexist, yes.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=002200010000,timestamp=2019-06-20T12:41:56.806+0000) > > The fact that you keep bringing subtle attention to your lifestyle choices by constantly dropping hints about your girlfriend is pretty much all the proof I need that you're only begging for attention and E-hugs. > No one cares. I personally think girls have ruined gaming just like they ruined tabletop RPGs and comicbooks before they latched onto gaming. That is my personal opinion. I really hate playing with girls in any game, league, dota, everquest, csgo, etc etc. I don't like it, especially in MMOs like EQ and FFXI. I actively banned girls from my guilds because they always brought drama and headaches. > > My male friends have said worse to me and we're still buddies, and I looked over your match history for S9 and you probably did get carried. Sorry lady, truth hurts. I would love to see the chatlogs where he called you these things because I'd stake my money and my reputation that there was #1 a build up and #2 you were an active participant in the arguments. > > tl;dr > I stand by what I said. I don't think you did the right thing. I don't care about your drama. > > *edit* I now see that you're not OP so just read it like I'm making general statements. Wow. Wow. Wooooooow. Wow.
: got my friend permabannede - he blocked me on every media - did I do the right thing?
>> my question is, Was i in the right here? I was very upset by what he said in game. he also insults me outside of game too, calling me things like overweight, e-girl trash, I get carried all the time and that's why my winrate is so good, and that no one would ever want to go out with me (even though i have a girlfriend myself...) No one who does this is a friend, unless you do it back and forth. If your "friend" starts shitting on you for the loss in game, definitely out. Now I should point out you should at least say "Hey, come on, don't say that shit to me." Because some degenerates have grown up on the internet thinking this is acceptable behavior and need a little shake. But for the most part, no, fuck em.
: >did I do the right thing No. No you did not. Friends can be forever. This game will eventually die and people will move on to another game. Dude... You're not that bright. League is temporary, friendship is eternal. Ein Folk, Ein Friendship, Ein... something not racist. If you genuinely believed that what you did was the right thing to do, or if you had any confidence in your decision you wouldn't be here asking for a hug box to tell you everything will be alright and you're a good girl for what you did. I don't think you did the right thing and I don't think you suffered any "abuse" from this person, you should hear how guys talk to each other and banter over vidya. UwU Ur no git GF lulzor. Pfffffffffft.
> [{quoted}](name=CarpeConundrum,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=cRgyM3ax,comment-id=0022,timestamp=2019-06-20T02:48:52.571+0000) > > No. No you did not. Friends can be forever. This game will eventually die and people will move on to another game. Dude... You're not that bright. League is temporary, friendship is eternal. Ein Folk, Ein Friendship, Ein... something not racist. > > If you genuinely believed that what you did was the right thing to do, or if you had any confidence in your decision you wouldn't be here asking for a hug box to tell you everything will be alright and you're a good girl for what you did. I don't think you did the right thing and I don't think you suffered any "abuse" from this person, you should hear how guys talk to each other and banter over vidya. UwU Ur no git GF lulzor. Pfffffffffft. my question is, Was i in the right here? I was very upset by what he said in game. he also insults me outside of game too, calling me things like overweight, e-girl trash, I get carried all the time and that's why my winrate is so good, and that no one would ever want to go out with me (even though i have a girlfriend myself...)
BadboyUG (EUW)
: I think Riot already has measures in place to help players reform like all the various bans they give. These are a second chance for people to behave themselves. But gues what... humans will be humans. Since the WHO now recognises gaming as an addiction, and I dare say lots of people are addicted to League, why doesn't riot allow players with problems to 'self check' themselves with chat restrictions on the way to geting better. To me this is common sense. If Riot can give chat restrictions and also ban accounts based on things people say, why don't they give us the option to play in silence.
> [{quoted}](name=BadboyUG,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=MbbnFkwE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-19T09:40:56.711+0000) > > I think Riot already has measures in place to help players reform like all the various bans they give. These are a second chance for people to behave themselves. > But gues what... humans will be humans. > Since the WHO now recognises gaming as an addiction, and I dare say lots of people are addicted to League, why doesn't riot allow players with problems to 'self check' themselves with chat restrictions on the way to geting better. > To me this is common sense. > If Riot can give chat restrictions and also ban accounts based on things people say, why don't they give us the option to play in silence. Gaming isn't an addiction. Gaming is something that can become an addiction. Extremely important distinction here.
: Why was my post removed?
Grammar is important lads.
: Hippe Game Get rid of Chat Already enough with the free love stuff
Also, you are forgetting that yes, both of those examples can get you banned, but one gets you banned much faster than the other
4lking (NA)
: account ban
: Hippe Game Get rid of Chat Already enough with the free love stuff
How can I then encourage people and tell them not to worry about mistakes? Or thank them for doing well? Or tell them I enjoyed playing with them?
Dranor (NA)
: Riot doesn't care
Did you report them?
: Snowflakes at Riot
Chat logs, perhaps, with this constructive feedback?
: What is Riot's official stance on bullying and victimization?
You also aren't taking into account the fact you will see the person only a single time. If it were someone you had to deal with regularly, yes, you would try to politely and neutrally engage them and tell them of your feelings, try and search for a reason, and call in a third party. There is a shortened version of this. You can say "Hey, let's just focus on the game." If they continue, mute, report, move on, you'll probably never see them again. The important thing to remember is that they are human too and are reacting out of a childish need to control the situation. Responding with anger only is going to lead to more anger. Yes, you can neutrally assert yourself, "this is just a game, I'm doing my best, let's just play", but there's no TIME for a conversation about addressing their problems and your own.
: What is more toxic for League of Legends
You are assuming that if they stop banning people for flaming, suddenly they will be able to catch every troll with 100% accuracy. It is two different systems that have nothing to do with each other.
: I'm gonna be frank. If you're verbally abusing somebody and the response "yawn" leads to you reporting them then you should be immediately permabanned. In fact, if you think its okay to verbally abuse somebody and the word "yawn" is unacceptable then you're a shitty person. (Not you the person on this enemy team.) Yawn may be antagonizing, but its a very nice way of dealing with an extremely unfriendly person. It's easy for you to come to the forum and tell people to just "mute", but that's not how real life works. I'd respond the same way to anyone in the real world as well. Only on League can I be punished for it.
> [{quoted}](name=Morgana Deus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LAWrefE7,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-05-30T02:42:15.717+0000) > > I'm gonna be frank. If you're verbally abusing somebody and the response "yawn" leads to you reporting them then you should be immediately permabanned. > > In fact, if you think its okay to verbally abuse somebody and the word "yawn" is unacceptable then you're a shitty person. (Not you the person on this enemy team.) > > Yawn may be antagonizing, but its a very nice way of dealing with an extremely unfriendly person. It's easy for you to come to the forum and tell people to just "mute", but that's not how real life works. > > I'd respond the same way to anyone in the real world as well. Only on League can I be punished for it. You assume I think only one person should be punished. Both should be. And yes, it works the same way in real life. You are not attempting to defuse the situation, but attempting a smug non answer. It is the same as saying "u mad?" You are clearly still trying to antagonize the person while smugging. People would think just the same of you in that situation. If you can't bring yourself to attempt to defuse the situation, then yes. Mute, report, and move on. It works for 95% of the other players.
: Your company put me into 15 losses in a row and then punished me for it.
Typing "yawn" is antagonizing. Instead, just actually mute and focus on the game
: Really?
Yes, this is enough to ban you over.
: If my team is toxic and calls me bad, I will Int.
And you will get banned. It may take a few times, but you think it is a worthy use of your time, go right ahead. Remember, first ban for inting is 14 days
Deprecious (EUNE)
: Punishment system seems fair
No, people should not and will not ever get banned for playing characters they are bad at. No, you do not get to constantly criticize people for their choices. Once he locked in, you should have just minded your own business.
Radkliff (NA)
: Update to the Ban System
You are a rando. A faceless person no one will ever see again after they play with you. You insist people should be listening to you and it's their fault for not listening to you. Why? Who are you? Why would I listen to some rando trying to tell me how to play who should be paying attention to his own lane.
: > I didn't come here to argue just to seek resolution Nobody here can do anything about your punishment. If you feel like it was in error (it was not), then open a ticket with Riot support. > I am a business professional And? > I have repeatedly been targeted by pre-made groups with negative attitudes Someone having a bad attitude is not an excuse for you to have a bad attitude. > who collude to report me at the end of the game Valid reports count. Invalid reports do not. Number of reports per game does not matter. > other players who are equally if not more liable for their negative behavior See "Someone having a bad attitude is not an excuse for you to have a bad attitude." above. > All I want is to be able to play with family I don't think this was a valid "perma ban". It most definitely was. Where are your chat logs?
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=WypAxGJV,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-12T16:25:30.331+0000) > > Nobody here can do anything about your punishment. If you feel like it was in error (it was not), then open a ticket with Riot support. > > And? > > Someone having a bad attitude is not an excuse for you to have a bad attitude. > > Valid reports count. Invalid reports do not. Number of reports per game does not matter. > > See "Someone having a bad attitude is not an excuse for you to have a bad attitude." above. > > It most definitely was. Where are your chat logs? Tbf, all this person asked for was a method of escalation to support, and we are all immediately judging. They didn't come here for chat log discussion, just the method of contacting support.
Show more

EvilDustMan

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion