Rioter Comments
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=97grAgA1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-22T15:29:53.024+0000) > > I enjoyed steven universe. But the last episode could've been a lot better for the overall show. It's very simple. Make white diamond, the main villain, have an actual season where there is a villain and a hero. At first, I thought yellow shattered pink so what I thought was a good idea, make it so blue had no idea about pink, yellow shatters white when white finds out and orders yellow executed, yellow tries to shatter blue but she doesn't succeed. Then blue runs to earth and asks for the gems help. Humor here and there blah blah. Then we actually get to a fight where Blue gets shattered, yellow imprisons the gems, all of the bubbled corrupt are released, on earth. And now we have the gems locked up, with monsters running rampid on earth. I would've loved the direction of that because it sounds like a really nice season. And in the end, yellow is shattered, and with every single diamond "gone" Steven finds out about pink diamond and that his mom was her. And he now sorta leads the entire order that the diamonds once did. It puts a lot strain on him though considering he's only 14-15 and has to lead an entire galactic order. SO instead he sends one of the crystal gems, maybe lapis or peridot, or maybe bismuth. He goes back home, and there's a season I would've enjoyed. Leaving no ends untied, no leftovers for the next season. The only season I found good was the one with Jasper because she was an actual villain who did actual things. My only issue was she was too weak, could be 1v1ed by Garnet, and any kind of fusion, I feel like it was a good intro to smokey quartz. But not towards the end. I feel like, in the end, the crystal gems all form Obsidian and kick her ass To be fair, Steven Universe has never really been a show about having heroes and villains. Just two sides with different ideologies and one person has a mediator in the middle wanting to talk it out.
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=97grAgA1,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-01-22T18:07:32.729+0000) > > To be fair, Steven Universe has never really been a show about having heroes and villains. Just two sides with different ideologies and one person has a mediator in the middle wanting to talk it out. Yea but Jasper existed, and she was a fully fledged villain. The tone of the show was really wobbly and couldn't really make up its mind. That said, it isn't completely over, Rebbeca sugar said she's done with steven universe. But it isn't the series finale.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: Who is the best
Madjack01 (EUW)
: Yes, also make using the taunt emote bannable.
> [{quoted}](name=Madjack01,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=gtspLEFE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-01-23T15:44:12.854+0000) > > Yes, also make using the taunt emote bannable. You make me wanna commit lego to foot
PavLoo (NA)
: "ez" and "izi"
They have a choice not to respond. If they start to flame, that's more a reason to be banned than saying a small little thing. Ez can tilt people, but you don't have to do anything. Whenever I kill the person who said "ez" I just throw it right back at them, and there, they flame and guess whos more bannable.
Syrile (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cantabrum,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=URr0KGAR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-23T11:59:00.059+0000) > > You kidding? > Their damage in the early game is insane.. Early game is about 1-4 minutes to be fair now. :)
Riot legit made the tower changes to make laning phase AKA EARLY GAME, longer.
: Why are there towers?
Go ahead and run headfirst into the turret level one, then tell me how much damage they do.
: Anyone got any ideas who the vs event will be? Maybe Kayle and Morgana?
Rengar vs Kha'zix. I bet you an ultimate skin.
SatomiKun (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2019-01-22T20:19:03.406+0000) > > Yes. Legendary Ivern skin was confirmed, called Ivern The Cruel. There's also gonna be new star guardian skins, and legendary anti-star guardian syndra skin. Also 2 legendary skins for an event Alpha predator Rengar and Khazix Source for that claim? Because I highly doubt that. They wouldn't confirm the new VS event skins so early, it would take away hype.
> [{quoted}](name=SatomiKun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T23:05:19.818+0000) > > Source for that claim? > Because I highly doubt that. They wouldn't confirm the new VS event skins so early, it would take away hype. https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/long-list-of-new-legendary-skins-star-guardian-skins-and-champion-updates-leaked-for-league
FFrazien (EUW)
: If this leak is true...
Ok, why should all these champs be reworked? Ill give you a rundown Corki: No one knows what this champion does, should u play him mid, adc????? Chogath: I guess he's too simple, I can understand it but I do wish they wouldn't touch Cho Dr. Mundo: The most back and forth champion ever, doesn't fit into a team comp, has a kit that has way more potential to shine Fiddlesticks: This champion sucks, terrible jungle, horrible clear, needs 6 to do anything, way too squishy Kennen: Idk about this one, I think maybe because he's just too much of a bully in higher elos Kogmaw: Really bad rn Nocturn: Has a kit that could be more than just a click R mentality Mordikiser: This guy.... is a mess Pantheon: Glad they're doing this guy, has more potential for a better kit Rammus: Ok I'm pretty angry about this one Skarner: Too situational, can be kited easily Shaco: Idk why they'd rework this guy Udyr: I main an Udyr and I'm mad Volibear: Really bad champion
FFrazien (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DUDE BRO,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-01-22T17:03:37.229+0000) > > https://i.gyazo.com/ae9f8fd883981e535d7080fff6ced0bc.png > > You'll notice those champs have updates coming soon which could be visual upgrades. There's a good chance their updates have been in development (or planned) for years, and so they'll prob receive skins after their update. (Waste of time otherwise, making a skin and having to re-make it after the update) > > Reksai on the other hand, maybe they either have no good ideas, she's not popular, or her last skins didn't sell well enough. I personally have not seen her in uh.. years. they are actually not planning to change {{champion:23}} {{champion:92}} jesus this company is pathetic...
> [{quoted}](name=FFrazien,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-01-22T19:35:40.826+0000) > > they are actually not planning to change {{champion:23}} {{champion:92}} jesus this company is pathetic... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MA BOI UDYR WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
: > [{quoted}](name=Alzon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-01-22T17:28:47.353+0000) > > What the heck man. {{champion:427}} I can't believe anyone downvoted this. BUFF IVERN AND GIVE HIM A NEW SKIN ALREADY.
> [{quoted}](name=ApothNinja,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-22T19:41:54.320+0000) > > I can't believe anyone downvoted this. BUFF IVERN AND GIVE HIM A NEW SKIN ALREADY. Ivern The Cruel. New legendary Ivern skin later this year.
Jikker (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-22T15:35:16.112+0000) > >we're gonna get an ivern skin ???? I missed that. Where was that announced?
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EqdWA7Q5,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2019-01-22T19:38:37.802+0000) > > ???? I missed that. Where was that announced? Yes. Legendary Ivern skin was confirmed, called Ivern The Cruel. There's also gonna be new star guardian skins, and legendary anti-star guardian syndra skin. Also 2 legendary skins for an event Alpha predator Rengar and Khazix
SW1977 (NA)
: Top 5 Longest Waiting Champions That Need Skins.
When all the champions that were requested to get skins, got skins or are scheduled to get skins. So you make a list of more champs that need skins. Is it every good enough for you guys like honestly. We got Asol,kled, Camille, we're gonna get an ivern skin Riot listened. Give them time ffs
Jamaree (NA)
: Steven Universe might have finally come to an end.
I enjoyed steven universe. But the last episode could've been a lot better for the overall show. It's very simple. Make white diamond, the main villain, have an actual season where there is a villain and a hero. At first, I thought yellow shattered pink so what I thought was a good idea, make it so blue had no idea about pink, yellow shatters white when white finds out and orders yellow executed, yellow tries to shatter blue but she doesn't succeed. Then blue runs to earth and asks for the gems help. Humor here and there blah blah. Then we actually get to a fight where Blue gets shattered, yellow imprisons the gems, all of the bubbled corrupt are released, on earth. And now we have the gems locked up, with monsters running rampid on earth. I would've loved the direction of that because it sounds like a really nice season. And in the end, yellow is shattered, and with every single diamond "gone" Steven finds out about pink diamond and that his mom was her. And he now sorta leads the entire order that the diamonds once did. It puts a lot strain on him though considering he's only 14-15 and has to lead an entire galactic order. SO instead he sends one of the crystal gems, maybe lapis or peridot, or maybe bismuth. He goes back home, and there's a season I would've enjoyed. Leaving no ends untied, no leftovers for the next season. The only season I found good was the one with Jasper because she was an actual villain who did actual things. My only issue was she was too weak, could be 1v1ed by Garnet, and any kind of fusion, I feel like it was a good intro to smokey quartz. But not towards the end. I feel like, in the end, the crystal gems all form Obsidian and kick her ass
Rioter Comments
cesible (EUW)
: You must be joking right. Akali shits on zed early/mid/late. Akali outsustains even with zed hitting his electroute combo several times. Not that hes going to even get the chance to with akalis e and w. And akalis ulti and w counters zeds ulti hard. Not sure if ur playing the same game zed loses most matchups right now.
Well I am silver, I know I should be gold, so I play a lot of Zed and have a high ass win rate
: Akali vs Zed
Zed vs Akali is a super fun match. As a Zed main, its very skill based and can go back and forth. Good Zed's however, probably have an advantage over almost all other mid lane mains.
: way to much? asking for a balanced state is way to much? ok
I'm pretty sure that season 5 had its fair share of unbalanced things. For instance, Rek'sai was a fucking bitch because she just came out.
: revert to season 5 pre jug. simple fix
So what you're saying is have something go back to it being the way it was forever? That's gonna get boring whether you like it or not. Also, you know its never gonna happen, you really think that Riot will go back to exactly how something was 4 seasons ago? Another thing with you shitposter. You expect and ask for way too much.
Rioter Comments
: How In The Fuck Do You Beat Darius As Kled
Short answer: you don't. Long answer: Darius has an execute and a bleed, if you don't have time to get skarll back, you're screwed, and the fact that Darius bleed can get you off skarll makes it that much harder, furthermore Darius has a pull, you could dash out, but you don't have skarll. So Darius can simply kill you before you can get skarll back.
: Play top: 1.) Play as the widest diversity of champions from derpy tanks to 1337 360 noscope fighters... all of whom are cancerous 2.) Learn to 1v2 in a way that's fun... by learning how to tell the guy camping you to eat your rock hard kda, outplaying them with mechanical skill and farm advantage 3.) not worry about the outcome of the game because you will never contribute to it or take from it, you can win lane lose game or lose lane win game in top... no matter how well you play, because your remoteness as a lane means you're basically just guarding the towers from your laner deadlocked in a perma splitpush or you're both going to just be derpy frontliners with no real thought process required as you just cc people and absorb damage
I enjoyed top for a long time. But there are just so many champions in that role that it gets really hard to balance out all the champions. Now keep in mind this isn't riots fault, there are 54 top lane champions out atm(soon to be 55 cuz of sylas) and some just feel weak as shit and others dominate the lane. For instance, I really wanna have fun and do Udyr top. But Im facing an Ornn, or nasus, or fucking teemo, vlad, etc etc
: Play jungler 1. High risk, High return (Gank, Counter jungling) 2. Mindgame (Where is my opponent jungler at? What would he or she be thinking?) 3. Dont have to care about last hitting minions like anal-retentive laners
Now that is very true, and those are all pros. But I played jungle for about a year at plat level and some cons are 1. If you get your buffs taken it sets you back 2. You're in one of the most important roles so if you get fucked over then it hurts your team significantly 3. Your team will always flame you if they're losing I personally chose mid as my main role, I think its good because its a solo lane, and top has 54 champions that can be played in that lane(soon to be 55) and mid only has around 30. So if you master a champion really well and know the matchups, its a lot easier with mid than top. There are a few cons, however. For one, you're in the center of the map so you'll get ganked more often then maybe some other lanes. Typically the best players go mid, so you'll really be fighting some skilled people. And finally, the meta in mid is never really clear so kits hard to know whats strong.
CLG ear (NA)
: Has anyone went to an LCS event live?
I went back in 2014, I had a blast, got Dyrus to sign my shirt and still have it to this day. Was a lot of fun to meet several amazing people.
Naneroh (NA)
: Assassins are meant to kill 1 person? Lul sure and Cho'gath is a tank. And by mages I mean all of them. Anyone ap. Because ad champs are rito's babies and need extra care. And I in fact didn't lose to a Zed.
Really dude? How long have you played this game? Assassins are meant to be single target, and let's look at the evidence of all of the assassins to prove my point so buckle up cowboy. First, Assassins are put in solo lanes, specifically mid the center point of the map Zed: Q a single target shuriken that does more damage on the first enemy hit Zed: W designed to get out some poker with his Q and slow with his E making it easier to catch up to people, also fucntions as a dash to get into the backline to kill the adc Zed E: a short ranged AOE slash that has its cd reduced every person it hits, Also slows when cast by the shadow Zed R: A point and click single target ability that does more damage to the person the more abilities they get hit by and the more damage they take Next up talon Passive: A 3 hit mark on one person Q: a single target dash that causes the enemy to bleed W: A slow that can give 2 stacks on his [passive if both hit, landing a lot of damage E: A roaming ability and escape ability, this can be used to go to lanes quicker, go to bot lane and get 1/2 kills R: GOES INVISIBLE and gains movement speed, then decided to run at the backline because he can Next up Akali Passive: Legit more damage on an auto attack Q: A very short cone blast ability that heals W: TRUE STEALTH, that allows her to dive towers easily and get away from situations E: A dash that follows you through any terrain, also single target ability R: 2 dashes, one of which slows, and the other is an execute Next Ekko Passive: A 3 hit passive onto someone that gives him movement speed Q: Like talons W except worse, if landed correctly gives you 2 passive stacks W: and AOE stun, that if caught out will ruin your life, can also be good for escaping ganks E: A single target Dash that does damage R: A button to fix your mistakes Yasuo Passive: Sheild Q: a(pretty much) single target slash, and a knockup W: blocks all projectiles E: Single target dash R: Screws over a person he sees and also gives him bonus damage on his AA's for the next 10 seconds KhaZix P: Punishes you for being alone Q: single target slash that can be upgraded into a better single target slash W: A skill shot that can heal him and slows enemies(can be upgraded to hit more enemies and give a better heal) E: A leap that goes farther than my father(can be upgraded to let him leap again if he kills someone) R: Invisibility Rengar P: legit allows him to give the enemy a heart attack Q: single target strike W: Cleanse/restores health/ tiny AOE Ap scaling kitty roar E: Single target slow/root R: Do I even need to explain this one Kayn: Q: a slash W: a slow/knockup E: allows him to go through walls R: OH YES DADDY(he dashes and becomes in alpha for a few seconds) Kassadin: Q: Gives him a shield W: bonus attack on the next ability E: A slow R: A blink every 2 seconds Fizz: Q: single target dash W: Rends an enemy E: A giant "fuck you" to the enemy R: throws out a fish to one person to where a massive shark spawns Everlynn: If you can't tell that this person is all about killing one person you need to check up Nocturn: Q: Single target darkness and that leaves a trail that gives him extra movement speed W: Spell shield E: Fears a single enemy R: A single target dash that also gives the enemy a seizure Pyke: Q: A single target hook W: An invis ability to help get into the back line potentially E: A dash that also stuns R: An execute ability Ok so now tell me that assassins based on their abilites, all dont have a dash to engage/ get away, a ton of single traget abilites and some sort of unique ability to them. Youve lost this case dude, you're being downvoted. Admit you're wrong an lets move on.
Rioter Comments
Lilithh (NA)
: Is it just me or are adc egos just really big...
definitely not just you. ADC mains whine all the time because they complain about being 1 shot by a 15-0 Zed when they're 0-13.
lykkelas (NA)
: so does riot just plan to keep making champions until forever?
Trynd is rumored to be reworked this season. Chill.
Madjack01 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilRubberDucky,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=u5l8odgm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-18T19:23:15.762+0000) > > r/woooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *inhales* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh Is it a storm? Is it a tsunami? No, it's an EvilRubberDucky.
I will be using this from here on out. Thank you very much. Heres an upvote.
emmopro (EUNE)
: Got banned on my 6 yeas account for actually nothing
I love the generic posts of "I got banned" and then they say they didn't deserve it, and then you look at the chat logs. THIS IS COMEDY GOLD JERRY.
emmopro (EUNE)
: yay success. time to get life and get rid of fucking dead game {{summoner:4}} https://ibb.co/1LXYC95
Lata buddy. Have fun with your jetpack Zuckerburg.
: you go hybrid ap and armor then hp/ap but focus armor/hp mainly
Well, then you get the best of both worlds. But malphite was made to be horrifying in team fights. Hence, his ultimate. But at the same time, Malphite sucks right now, nobody plays Malphite and while he has a decent win rate of 51.4. He's not all that great with scaling unless like I said you're building full AP.
: Well its similar many champs got inspirations from anime and others...
You just said the same thing twice....
: malphite plain and simple
Malphite has an AOE knock up, that can fuck an entire team fight for the enemy. He's not designed to 1v1 unless you're building AP.
: Riot-paid throwers!?
So let me get this straight. You think that Riot Games, A multi-million dollar company, who has made the most popular and widely accepted most popular esports game, that has over 80 million people playing it at the current moment. Decided to pay off people to drag down a silver 1 player from NA. Lol ok buddy. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: I NEED HELP CHOOSING A MID LANER TO PLAY
In terms of mobile, any assassin works. But in terms of damage, I'd say Zed, Akali, or maybe Talon.
: nice match history m8.
: even if it is assassins dont/shouldnt auto win vs tanky champs in no universe. due to the yin/yang nature they have.
No, they don't auto-win vs tanks. As a person who mains Zed and has practiced/knows everything about him. It takes a lot of armor Penn/ Lethality before the assassin can win the duel. Tanks are pretty damn strong right now, I mean look at Ornn, or Nasus, or fucking Sion. Most of the time when it comes to Assassin vs Tank, it ends in a stalemate, The assassin cant do his full combo for the one shot because the assassin is too tanky, and the tank can never win because it doesn't have enough damage. Plus, Tanks aren't meant to Duel, look at any of the 3 Tanks I just listed and tell me they're more effective in a 1v1 vs a team fight/ split pushing
Naneroh (NA)
: no dude assassins should not 1 shot people. Mages should. Even if you are right your post will get mass downvoted by mage mains soon and no one will see this comment.
Assassin's are designed to 1 shot. Let's take a champion like Talon. He has a 2 dashes/blinks w/e his E is classified as. He has great roaming power to go bot lane and pick up kills. Assassins are high mobility damage dealers, that are squishy. Their whole purpose is to get 1 kill and get out. Typically using combos, and almost all their abilities and summoner spells. Are you new to this game? Plus mages have several classifications. Utility mages, and assassin mages. A utility mage is someone like Orianna or Karma, An assassin mage is someone like Katarina, and maybe Zoe. But like all classes, they have a weakness. If an assassin gets locked down, they are more dead than Han Solo. If someone like Lissandra ults them, they're dead, if someone like Zoe E's them, they're dead. If someone like Ryze W's them, they're gonna take a lot of damage and/or die. You're just whining because you probably lost to a Zed who genuinely outplayed you.
: assassins one shot juggernauts/tanks that doesnt sound right. i mean if anything that sounds pretty broken if you say it like that.
Well, that's not the assassins fault, there this thing called lethality, armor Penn, they're items that the champion is supposed to build. They're items. If you want an answer to your juggernaut 1 shotting claim, then the answer is to remove lethality.
: Champion concept Mixa, the master of elements
I mean I like it but is this person the Avatar?
Naneroh (NA)
: Zed is one of the most op champions in the game.
" No champion should be able to 1 shot another except for mages" Do you not know what the word ASSASSIN MEANS. It means FUCKING KILL. Assassins are specifically designed to 1 shot if you don't like it get out.
Terozu (NA)
: It's a music video...
r/woooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *inhales* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
DropFill (NA)
: Zed's EWQ combo at lvl 3 deals roughly 40% of your health
You have to be insanely quick to p[ull it off though, the E animation goes off instantly, so getting it off on the shadow is really frickin hard.
: What happened to Hauntzer?
Nobody wants a thrower on their team.
: Zed Time Simulator - here's Megalovania played by Zed.
Do not watch this. Don't waste 5 minutes as I did, you can do a lot more useful things in the span of that time. This guy does an off meta Zed build where he has 3 Nashors tooths.
: Kris, the Demonic Blade
KRIS IS THAT A WEINIM CALLING THE POLICE
: Riven vs garen. Who wins?
Garen wins. Simply put, garen has armor, and a tenacity ability, plus a silence, if riven gets silenced shes useless.
Jinto (OCE)
: Tell me if I'm wrong but isn't Garen like literally Riven's number one hardest counter or something?
> [{quoted}](name=Jinto,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LobI9JTw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T12:03:48.254+0000) > > Tell me if I'm wrong but isn't Garen like literally Riven's number one hardest counter or something? Yep
Show more

EvilRubberDucky

Level 111 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion