: Tired of Tryndamere being in the fucking game to be honest.
i think he wouldn't bother people so much if his ult was nerfed from like 5 secs to 3 secs....the damage output is just too high in current meta to allow him 5 seconds to devour the enemy.
Yenn (NA)
: Wow, this first time Aatrox feeding his ass off in my ranked game sure is exciting!
I agree new champs should be disabled in ranked...but the problem is the teammate who chose to play the Aatrox. Based off their decision to play a new champ first time in ranked, I’d say there’s a good chance they would have been a trash teammate regardless of who they played.
Rioter Comments
: 3 Promo Games In A Row With AFK's and...demoted
Rioter Comments
: Any system that softens the penalty to a team when they have an AFK *sounds* great, but it creates a very awkward situation where someone having a bad game may be pressured into leaving the game. Imagine: "This game is your fault, Kennen. Jax got fed because of you. Quit now. We don't deserve this." It's a REALLY awful thing for the system to encourage, which this suggestion does.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mthbZpQT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-22T18:56:13.464+0000) > > Any system that softens the penalty to a team when they have an AFK *sounds* great, but it creates a very awkward situation where someone having a bad game may be pressured into leaving the game. Imagine: "This game is your fault, Kennen. Jax got fed because of you. Quit now. We don't deserve this." It's a REALLY awful thing for the system to encourage, which this suggestion does. Except telling your teamates to afk should be/could be/prob is a reportable offense, if there are repercussions for such behavior it shouldn't be that big of an issue.
: Solocarry potential is a major problem
until a WORKING system is in place to deal with trolls/afks/feeders solo carry needs to be a thing...I cant always rely on my 2/12 bot lane 1/8 mid lane and 3/7 jg to do well enough to secure a victory
: 8 year Diamond veteran here to tell you Darius has NO counterplay or place in League of Legends
: Another one of those posts that will cause drama.. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=ExplodingFist66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=9opqqlKV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T22:15:45.722+0000) > > Another one of those posts that will cause drama.. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} I don't know why a legitimate question meant to open a productive dialogue would cause drama?
: Apparently Trolling does go by with Riot's punishment system
Rioter Comments
: Towers are so squishy
yep beyond squish...1 death = 2 turrets {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: That wouldn't work in the way that you stated it. Who would be decided as "the enemy" in this?
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosThief,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VfcWgJJp,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T00:07:41.321+0000) > > That wouldn't work in the way that you stated it. Who would be decided as "the enemy" in this? I guess I should have chosen my words better, if double ban occurs...make it reveal that ban for both teams and add (x) seconds to the timer to allow for a different ban.
: Riot there's too much cancer in-game to allow double bans anymore, champs should be banned once only
Keep the system the same, but if a double ban occurs, reveal the enemy ban and grant 5 additional seconds to choose another ban
PJPotter (NA)
: "Rotating Game Mode"
Rotating game modes are too much fun. It takes people away from playing ranked. So in order to preserve the precious ranked q times we dont get rotating game modes any more.
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Clash Improvement idea
My clash improvement idea: Get rid of Clash
: Seeing as im going to be dealing with zed every game he isnt banned who counters him??
{{champion:245}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:8}} {{champion:26}}
: Seeing as im going to be dealing with zed every game he isnt banned who counters him??
probably going to get some disagreement but i do well as zilean against zed
: If you Declare Pyke jgl in champ select, I'm 100% banning it from you
I've had a great Pyke jg who carried the team ended like 15/5 a few hours ago...don't be such a hater
: Leaverbuster
imo as long as you don't abuse it, it's worth it. Especially if you feel like you are close to becoming toxic, chat penalties are infinitely harsher.
Aivess (NA)
: Is intentionally banning an allies hover pick reportable?
its pretty common for someone who got autofilled to ban your pick when u wont switch with them, or they ban someone elses pick hoping to force a dodge. It's not "eenie meenie minie moe"
: ive gotten to the point that im perm banning tryndamere every single game
eaglei3 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilxUndertonez,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG0aB1FK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-01T19:49:46.676+0000) > > Just pick zilean into trynd, Kayle does well too. Kayle? I don't know how the new item changes do on Trynd, but he could snowball too quickly on Kayle. Kayle would have a bigger impact on fights, but Trynd had the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=eaglei3,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG0aB1FK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-01T21:09:54.635+0000) > > Kayle? I don't know how the new item changes do on Trynd, but he could snowball too quickly on Kayle. Kayle would have a bigger impact on fights, but Trynd had the lane. na a good kayle can get it, especially if the jg provides any ganks at all.
: ive gotten to the point that im perm banning tryndamere every single game
: Simple Yasuo change to make him more balanced
I have a better idea, MAKE HIM USE MANA...easy peezee
Rioter Comments
: ARURF makes we want to quit this game more than URF ever did
I don't think people hate it, i personally don't hate it. I like that its random too, otherwise it would be the same bans every game, and the same meta picks. Now that would be boring,
: ARURF makes we want to quit this game more than URF ever did
ARURF lasted a whole 2 days. No one forced you to play it either. Even if you were in a party of people who only wanted to play it and you felt "forced" the games only last about 20 minutes as you pointed out. Not the end of the world.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why aren't midlaners able to pick against zed?
I enjoy picking Zilean against zed...Morg works well for me too, I have also had a lot of luck with Talon
Gèkkò (EUNE)
: How to lvl up honor from lvl 0-5?
at this point in the season idk if u can still reach lvl 5 starting from scratch...maybe? Good luck!
: Why cant we trade with people in urf?
yup theres been a few dodges in my games that i gladly woulda traded to prevent the dodge
: Why does it feel like your shaco...
This happens to me with Kindred. I know its purely bad luck but every time I have one on my team they feed the enemy like its an all you can eat buffet. However, if the enemy has one, it's a nightmare, or at the very least they can play average.
: PLEASE FIX TROLLING SUPPORT ISSUE
Hahaha...you are the same kind of person who throws a fit, and then throws the game when you get a support that doesnt meet your "criteria" right? I don't play support, but when I get autofilled I either choose Ahri or Illaoi, maybe the occasional Garen. I know I am no god tier support, but I do just fine. Tell me, whats wrong with that?
Aimléss (NA)
: Leblanc either needs to lose her burst or her safety.
I think one good step would be too give her passive a long cooldown. I think it would go a long way.
: People who dodge queues
Na...in ranked you need to dodge sometimes. If you feel like you are going to lose based off team comp, or worse if someone is already flaming/trolling - its important to have the option to leave rather than be stuck in something that you are already tilted about from the beginning. If anything people should get one free dodge in ranked every 24 hours.
Lost R (NA)
: People who complain about supports getting kills should be permabanned
Hardly anyone wants to play support, and as you point out most ADC's find some bone to pick with their support. Riot should just change the meta to duo JG, or supps who follow the JG's around and help leash/provide vision.
Arammus (EUW)
: i wouldnt go as far and say calling yourself an idiot gets you banned... but yea. context DOES matter from time to time. and i dont mean context in the way of "but he started, look what he said first to me!" i really mean in that way. we saw it with the ban baiters. what i still rarely see is "im from asian and friendly. im a Friendly Asian Guy. say only the capital letters or i int :D"
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jYRmA1cs,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-22T03:48:04.269+0000) > > i wouldnt go as far and say calling yourself an idiot gets you banned... > but yea. context DOES matter from time to time. > and i dont mean context in the way of "but he started, look what he said first to me!" > > i really mean in that way. > we saw it with the ban baiters. > what i still rarely see is > "im from asian and friendly. im a Friendly Asian Guy. say only the capital letters or i int :D" I am talking about grammatical context, not conversational/social context. I am under the impression the IFS system simply scans for keywords and phrases. It doesn't care what grammatical context it is in. If it finds one of it's "blacklisted" key words or phrases (I'm sure idiot is one of them) it will dish out a punishment. I really don't think it cares who you are talking too, it simply goes by the fact that you triggered it with a blacklisted term. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Please limit attack speed.
imo nerfing attack speed limits would make too many champions MUCH less fun to play. I think a better answer would be to create more items/runes that negate attack speed, or even a new class of items that directly counter lifesteal (something like upon having xx hp stolen you gain xx armor or vice versa) just my two cents.
Arammus (EUW)
: right. try it out lol. toxic behavior (insults) will result in a ban. call someone idiot for 100 games, and i bet you'll be permabanned before the 100 games are played.
> [{quoted}](name=Arammus,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jYRmA1cs,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-21T21:29:18.744+0000) > > right. > try it out lol. > toxic behavior (insults) will result in a ban. > call someone idiot for 100 games, and i bet you'll be permabanned before the 100 games are played. I was replying to MagicFlyingLlama. I think what you said is wrong too though, all it takes is calling someone an idiot in ONE game and there is a chance you can get punished. I would even say if you called yourself an idiot you could get punished (saying something like, "sorry guys, I've been playing like an idiot, I will try to do better" could potentially lead to a chat restriction. This is due to the fact that Riot and their fanboys think "context doesn't matter, ever." So the system only picks up the word Idiot and punishes you for it.
: Try a lot harder than that if you want a ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilxUndertonez,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=XYrq2NnF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-20T19:56:48.816+0000) > > how about just get rid of autofill, thats a huge reason for dodges sure, or that. They already said they aren't gonna do that tho.
autofill in ranked is an absolute joke...they should re-evaluate...even in norms like u pointed out, it causes massive amounts of dodging
: triple the punishment for dodgeing normals
how about just get rid of autofill, thats a huge reason for dodges
SYQ PL (EUNE)
: "Special" server for people notoriously beeing reported,afk and etc
I love this idea, and I think a lot of non-trolls do as well. The only argument I can ever see against it is "Riot doesn't want to" "Riot says they wont reform that way." To me that is utter nonsense, if someone really wants to reform they can easily mute all the trolls in game, suck it up, realize that they got themselves there, stay positive, try their best, & finally climb out of the punishment. If they enjoy trolling too much they can stay with their fellow trolls. I've said it before, and I will say it here again...in my opinion (key word is opinion) Riot doesn't want to do this because if they really got rid of all the trolls Q times would skyrocket to 10+ mins.
Opal (NA)
: Trolls
I had to deal with a jungler a few hours ago who insisted “smite is overrated” when we finally were able to ff, they ended up being level 5 while the rest of us were level 10-13. I break meta all the time and am totally against punishing off meta choices, but deliberately not taking smite as jg should be punishable. I looked at this persons history, looks like they troll people a lot this way. Nothing will be done about it either, rest assured.
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilxUndertonez,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7WIlvAxH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-17T01:22:17.808+0000) > > You are wrong, context is everything. You're right. That's why they are unbanning everyone.... Oh... Wait. You're one of those people who think an eye for an eye will get you somewhere? Because it won't. It'll just get you in the same place as the rest of them. Yea, in real life, it's different. But in a game that has clear rules, you can't get upset for getting banned. Regardless of context, being a jerk is being a jerk. And it is punishable. Whatever you want to do, that's your own prerogative.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=7WIlvAxH,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-05-17T01:48:11.243+0000) > > You're right. That's why they are unbanning everyone.... Oh... Wait. > You're one of those people who think an eye for an eye will get you somewhere? > Because it won't. It'll just get you in the same place as the rest of them. Yea, in real life, it's different. But in a game that has clear rules, you can't get upset for getting banned. Regardless of context, being a jerk is being a jerk. And it is punishable. > Whatever you want to do, that's your own prerogative. I don't know why I am even taking the time to respond to this garbage post. You assume too much, and your presumptuous attitude is evidence that people like you are the true toxicity. 1. I am not a jerk 2. I'm not "one of those people" 3. An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind - is only true if you are talking about a bunch of morons who don't realize none of their neighbors can see anymore. 4. Your sarcasm isn't funny...at all...not even slightly. 5. I am not banned, never have been, never will be. 6. If I say GJ every time my teamates die - context doesnt matter right? 7. If I say LOL every time enemy jg successfully ganks my teamates - context doesnt matter right? 8. If I say "trash" every time I die, as a way to poke fun at myself - context doesn't matter right? 9. If I say WAY TO GO!!! YAY!!! GJ!! when enemy steals drake from our jg - context doesn't matter right? 10. You don't know what you are talking about, think things through before you make snarky holier than thou remarks.
Dr Kai (NA)
: Feeder in Rank
Feeders are essential, Rito put them there to test our faith. Without feeders we would all be challenger. Feeders are the true winners. All hail feeders!
: Master Tier placed in silver on new acct results
But matchmaking works fine, I promise! The moderators told me so!
Ekitaih (NA)
: “Context context context”
You are wrong, context is everything.
zecastar (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=EvilxUndertonez,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GzmKwW3n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-16T19:32:28.178+0000) > > I AFK **a lot** more these days, because when people int/get toxic/troll there is only so much I am willing to put up with. It's just a game, and once the game becomes more stressful than fun there ceases to be reason to play. Leaverbuster's punishments are worth it to deal with rather than sitting through a 30-40 minute game where everyones flaming/trolling and refusing to ff. If there are people on my team who are genuinely trying, I make sure to apologize to them wholeheartedly before I leave. learn to mute
except muting has nothing to do with it.
: The afk rate is getting ridiculous
I AFK **a lot** more these days, because when people int/get toxic/troll there is only so much I am willing to put up with. It's just a game, and once the game becomes more stressful than fun there ceases to be reason to play. Leaverbuster's punishments are worth it to deal with rather than sitting through a 30-40 minute game where everyones flaming/trolling and refusing to ff. If there are people on my team who are genuinely trying, I make sure to apologize to them wholeheartedly before I leave.
Show more

EvilxUndertonez

Level 202 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion