: R.I.P Twisted treeline.
There are bots in 3s?
: NA fans are pathetic at this point
Excuse me, i am a SKT Fan First than NA. If i was in Europe, i will be SKT Fan First than EU.
Ina1234 (EUNE)
: I think you were just wrong...
> [{quoted}](name=Ina1234,realm=EUNE,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=iZdlZej7,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-18T13:19:26.359+0000) > > I think you were just wrong... lol yes, i was wrong.
: Change my perspective
uH yea what is it about the game that you dont like, you need to explain to us.
: Why am i not getting the anniversary gifts when my acc is created in season 3???
: I feel like I forget everything and always position badly
> [{quoted}](name=Acemaster81,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gAEscQAl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T16:45:03.531+0000) > > I feel like I forget everything and always position badly What do you forget about and as far as position it might be because your tunneling really hard. So having map awarness is probably something you should work on. Get into a habbit of looking at the map every cs kill. If you go to youtube, you can search for a video that beeps every "insert number" seconds. So everytime you hear that beep, check the status of the map. Use this untill you form a good habbit of looking at the map without the assit of the beep. I cant really speak about the specifics in regards to your champion as far as how you should play positioning. Only thing i can say tho is that you need to identify your threat and target priority. You want to be away from the threat while trying to maintain target priority without jepordazing your position. If you cant reach your target safely than just stay away, if the threat is occupied than you may move in closer but not in a auto attack range if that said threat is a meleee champ. Write down what your weakness are, and look for a guide to help improve on your weakness. If you want to get better you have to invest some time into looking at guides. If you dont like reading than look for a video guide. Video guides are great and readily available in youtube. Edit: If there is a specific champs that you just cant deal with, than ban that champion. For other champions matchup, make a note for your self to use as a reference and reminder on how you should deal with that matchup. Write down what you should be doing agianst that champion and what mistakes you should avoid.
: Can I get help with improving?
i dont play mid at all so i dont know if there is any way i can help you other than other aspects of the game. Such as warding, trading, minion waves, jungle tracking, macro and what not. if you interested, let me know.
xMisuto (EUW)
: Add the option to see enemy summoner spells/ultimates
I like the dragon/baron timers but summoners timer? No thank you, seriouly bad idea. You add in a timer for that and you take away another skill set that player would have as an asset to be good at the game.
: lf free coaching
i wish i can help you but... i am not a support main, my support is secondary. Let me know if your still interested.
Raigarak (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N34xJOUV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-17T09:44:50.802+0000) > > You should be more humble even tho your being "nice". The way you come off sounds more like a cocky player that doesn't want anything to do with the players except for their subscription on your twitch. They are just "numbers" mentality is oozing off from your body. Everything about this is the fact that your probably thinking "im doing them a great favor" but in actuality you need theirs. > > Anyways, might want to work on some PR. I am humble. I'm the best support player in NA and my jungle skills are korea challenger level. I'm not doing them a favor, I'm saving their lives.
> [{quoted}](name=Raigarak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N34xJOUV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:06:03.293+0000) > > I am humble. I'm the best support player in NA and my jungle skills are korea challenger level. I'm not doing them a favor, I'm saving their lives. I dont know about saving their lives lol, if they got to promos than its jsut a matter of time.
Dextraos (NA)
: Theoretically speaking, it's not free since you are asking for a subscription. Therefore, roughly, you are charging a $4.99 per game. Based on my research on the business market, that is slightly, if not a lot, over the board. Thus, your statement regarding you being a saint is rather invalid. In fact, the antithesis may actually be true- you are a devil.
> [{quoted}](name=Dextraos,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=N34xJOUV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-17T13:51:21.935+0000) > > Theoretically speaking, it's not free since you are asking for a subscription. Therefore, roughly, you are charging a $4.99 per game. Based on my research on the business market, that is slightly, if not a lot, over the board. Thus, your statement regarding you being a saint is rather invalid. In fact, the antithesis may actually be true- you are a devil. his subscribe might be free i didnt check
: Why am i not getting the anniversary gifts when my acc is created in season 3???
http://prntscr.com/pkhy58 hover your mouse cursor over that yellow exclamation mark. it will tell you what time it will be available.
Raigarak (NA)
: I'm willing to sacrifice my life (time) in order to help the people in ranked promotions AMEN
You should be more humble even tho your being "nice". The way you come off sounds more like a cocky player that doesn't want anything to do with the players except for their subscription on your twitch. They are just "numbers" mentality is oozing off from your body. Everything about this is the fact that your probably thinking "im doing them a great favor" but in actuality you need theirs. Anyways, might want to work on some PR.
: You know what type of flamers I never understand?
I only do this to people who are flaming and most of the time they are doing bad. I never understood when a player is doing bad, they think they can flame others. That is the worst, when your playing bad and being toxic at the same time. I rather have someone being toxic but carrying the game becuase i can just mute them lolololol obviously i dont want either cases and no, carrying your team does not give you the right to flame but do have the right to make a call to certain degree. Anyways, i only do this to flamers, what do you think?
: High Elo Junglers
Depends on what type of player you are. Are you more of a assaisn, brusier or tank? Another aspect thagt kinda ties to playstyle is are you mechanically good player (high skill cap) or you like to keep things simple (low skillcap). Do you like to farm and gank or farm or take objs? Base on this is going to determine the most optimal champion you should play for your style that would give better edge than playing champions that your force to becuz its meta, op, or what other pros play to climb. As much as knowing and playing the champion at a diamond level, you also need to have good sense of macro, match up and decision making skills to climb. So keep that in mind if you like your playing your best champs but cant climb further.
: I'm gonna jump in real quick here and just say that I'm not sure about all these elements, but I do think this is good for solving numbers 2 and 3. Here's why: 1. As far as camping one side of the map, this is mainly a solo Q issue. In pro games if your jungler only sits on one half the map the rest of the team will hard punish with ganking the opposite lane, counterjungling, taking herald or drake whichever is on the opposite side. However in solo Q there is no inherent communication and you often have people who willfully resist doing what their team asks of them just because that's in their nature. For these reasons the potential downside to camping a single side or even a single lane for that matter is much, much smaller in solo q. But if you nerf shared xp for the time that the jungler comes into lane to gank, or help you push in for a good reset, your 15 cs lead or 1 kill lead could be completely undone by repeat visits. Remember that a 1 lvl advantage is worth something like 800g in raw stats alone. 2. Regarding mid game level progression, really the solo laners should be top of lvl charts unless they are getting crapped on. I know that junglers want to be carries too yada yada. But the way the game is designed is for jungling to be a cerebral, supportive role by nature. Regardless of the type of champ played the purpose of the role is to help your teamates in their lanes and secure neutral areas of the map. So the idea of junglers having a lvling pace that is similar to bot lane means the role will be far less volatile in terms of catapulting ahead or getting super far behind in the early-mid stages of the game. It also means junglers will be forced to work in tandem with their team, as originally intended. I know a lot of people in Plat and lower tiers are going to hate this but I think students of the game are going to love this as it moves the game away from a solo player exercise back into a true 5v5 experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uQt9Iwgx,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-16T20:11:24.976+0000) > > I'm gonna jump in real quick here and just say that I'm not sure about all these elements, but I do think this is good for solving numbers 2 and 3. Here's why: > > 1. As far as camping one side of the map, this is mainly a solo Q issue. In pro games if your jungler only sits on one half the map the rest of the team will hard punish with ganking the opposite lane, counterjungling, taking herald or drake whichever is on the opposite side. However in solo Q there is no inherent communication and you often have people who willfully resist doing what their team asks of them just because that's in their nature. For these reasons the potential downside to camping a single side or even a single lane for that matter is much, much smaller in solo q. But if you nerf shared xp for the time that the jungler comes into lane to gank, or help you push in for a good reset, your 15 cs lead or 1 kill lead could be completely undone by repeat visits. Remember that a 1 lvl advantage is worth something like 800g in raw stats alone. > > 2. Regarding mid game level progression, really the solo laners should be top of lvl charts unless they are getting crapped on. I know that junglers want to be carries too yada yada. But the way the game is designed is for jungling to be a cerebral, supportive role by nature. Regardless of the type of champ played the purpose of the role is to help your teamates in their lanes and secure neutral areas of the map. So the idea of junglers having a lvling pace that is similar to bot lane means the role will be far less volatile in terms of catapulting ahead or getting super far behind in the early-mid stages of the game. It also means junglers will be forced to work in tandem with their team, as originally intended. I know a lot of people in Plat and lower tiers are going to hate this but I think students of the game are going to love this as it moves the game away from a solo player exercise back into a true 5v5 experience. 1. There is a reason for why jungler might be camping one side of the map but this doesnt mean that just because they arent receiving gank doesnt mean they arnt doing anything on the other side of the map. 2. There are times when junglers have the hardest time trying to catch up in exp, especially when your laners take your camps, when the enemy junlgers own your jungle and to top it off you want to strip away the only means of getting any exp from sharing a lane. The laner are gonna hate even more for you being there because of the share exp nerf. Junlgers can do everything you said about their role without the need of getting their exp nerfed. If what your suggesting means that jungler has to gank more in order to maintain exp/gold just to barely be under the rest of the team than the this is something that preternatural dont wont. Remember, his crying because he doesnt know how to deal with the junglers, so now his gonna see more of the junlgers because of how shitty the jungle camps are gonna be. LOL
: The Myth of Jungler "agency"
If your talking about textbook and high elo than yea, junlger dont really have a choice in terms of which lane to "gank more" which results in spending more time in one side of the map or prioritizing jungle path that allows them to be more active on one side. For people that dont know about one of the unwritten rules of a jungler is that you dont gank a losing lane and you want to re-enforce the winning lanee by camping them. In regards to jungle item, no opinion.
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uQt9Iwgx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:33:46.880+0000) > > 1. Duo abuse- uh what? So what, bot lane doesnt exist? > 2. junlgers camping only one side- this is going to happen regardless... so what than? > 3. Mid game lvl progression- what are you talking about? specific examples? > 4. solo lane agency- lol, i woner what your gonna say when your still getting camp by 1vs2 > 5. elements of team collective being ignor- what are you talking about and again need specific examples > 6. nubrac- not really, there is no soft inting involved. i'll be here when the boards catch up a few weeks later. remembering your name so that i can call you out.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uQt9Iwgx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-16T19:54:08.934+0000) > > i'll be here when the boards catch up a few weeks later. > remembering your name so that i can call you out. please dont bother unless you want some advice on how to deal with the "problems" you think you have because of jungle and lane xp distribution.
: alright junglers and league community
1. Duo abuse- uh what? So what, bot lane doesnt exist? 2. junlgers camping only one side- this is going to happen regardless... so what than? 3. Mid game lvl progression- what are you talking about? specific examples? 4. solo lane agency- lol, i woner what your gonna say when your still getting camp by 1vs2 5. elements of team collective being ignor- what are you talking about and again need specific examples 6. nubrac- not really, there is no soft inting involved.
: I just got banned, I have had multiple accounts banned and none of them have had this impact on me
You have the wrong idea, riot doesnt want to keep these players that are trolling either. Riot wants to prevent players from being toxic and no matter how you justify your self, being toxic is not the answer if you dont want to get banned. Also, i have to say dude, your persistence in making new accounts every time.... i am kinda impressed lol. i cant imagine my self doing that, sure i make a smurf account but getting my main account banned and than making new account? No thanks, i rather quit the game xD
Azeranth (NA)
: $100 PayPal to anyone who can justify this
i thought it was a 1vs1. It might have been a different story if that was the case. That ashe had a impact in the fact that you lost the fight.
: I’m so tired of “it’s your fault you’re in low elo”... Maybe give advice instead of having an ego?
FIrst of all, mute all. Dont matter if your being positive, believe it or not people can get offend to that. its best to mute all and play your best. You are absolutely right that things that you said you dont have control over. So the best thing is to focus on your self and do your best to improve. Thing about imrpoving is that you need to understand where your weakness lies. Identify where your weakness are and look up guides to improve on that. Be humble in this aspect and put aside your pride. Learning will only make you a better player but you need to make sure you are applying what you learn. So keep a mental conscious when you go into the game with what are the things your working on. So that you make a conscious effort to work on those and not fall back to being auto pilot. I go over basics alot of times and its okay to watch videos about the basics so you can go over it every now and than. It really do help, by having a solid fundamental basic to build your skills upon makes things easier as you advance through mechanics, macro and decision making. Also, it is your fault for being in low elo xD So get your butt out of there by improving. Your suspose to climb with even all the things that are being thrown at you that you have mention above.. Rise above these obstacles and climb. Other people do it, so can you.
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zf7esbWy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:44:08.525+0000) > > I seen lot of post in regards to how people take a stab at how match making works. Let me tell you, this is the first time that i have seen this*. I should also say that to be fair, i am not that active in the board, its only been recently and good lord the amount of people talk about match making is up there with people getting banned. > > Anyways, you often see people say that when they go on a winning streak the riot will match you up with people that are on a losing streak. > > So to see you post this means that the match making isnt biased at all. You just prove lot of people's theory wrong*. LOL. Re: getting matched up with those on a losing streak if you are on a winning streak...has anyone seen a confirmation that this is/is not true?
> [{quoted}](name=Whisper87,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zf7esbWy,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-15T19:09:46.213+0000) > > Re: getting matched up with those on a losing streak if you are on a winning streak...has anyone seen a confirmation that this is/is not true? btw, i am not concuring or denying if that actually happens, its just something lot of people post about. as far as if its true, who knows. Im sure it happens here and there, its just a matter of how often it happens
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zf7esbWy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:09:41.927+0000) > > Man i had to make some couple of corrections to my post but sometimes what you see can be skewered to make your point. We can only go on base on what your saying through your own experiences. Without solid data its really hard to say otherwise. you need solid data to make your point and we would also need lot of data to compare with in order to prove your theory to be true or false. Sure I'm confident of it .. I dont expect you to to be convinced .. the post is more aimed at others who have enough experience in this area to see the pattern.
> [{quoted}](name=crysanthium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zf7esbWy,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:58:38.664+0000) > > Sure I'm confident of it .. I dont expect you to to be convinced .. the post is more aimed at others who have enough experience in this area to see the pattern. yea beats me, i dont pay attention to who i get match up with and dont bother looking up their match history unless it intrigued my interest. By interest, i look them up if they are either extremly good or just bad but even than it just depends on if im on the mood.
: First time ever in Gold Promos
You should get a good duo q partner. Mute all and play the game. Make sure to play your promos in your best conditions. Good SLeep, happy stomach, good weather, etc. Taking a week break is not a good idea, cuz your gonna need to get back into groove of playing rank games. New patches means new changes so you would have to adjust to the changes. Most importantly thing is to mute all and play your best. Do not get tilted when you lose. Never play when your in a bad mood or if your tilted. Thats given but you be suprise how many people just push it through keep telling them self that they are fine. best of luck.
: Thx again for this toxic game lost my promote again because 2 players in team decided to troll
Promo games are more emotionally invested, what you should be doing is mute all and play the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zf7esbWy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:44:08.525+0000) > > I seen lot of post in regards to how people take a stab at how match making works. Let me tell you, this is the first time that i have seen it. I should also say that to be fair, i am not that active in the board, its only be recent and good lord the amount of people talk about match making is up there with people getting banned. > > Anyways, you often see people say that when they go on a winning streak the riot will match you up with people that are on a losing streak. > > So to see you post this means that the match making isnt biased at all. You just prove lot of people's theory. LOL. you make a fair point ... certainly some variance makes sense. I don't believe that's what I'm talking about or seeing though.
> [{quoted}](name=crysanthium,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zf7esbWy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-15T18:00:36.283+0000) > > you make a fair point ... certainly some variance makes sense. I don't believe that's what I'm talking about or seeing though. Man i had to make some couple of corrections to my post but sometimes what you see can be skewered to make your point. We can only go on base on what your saying through your own experiences. Without solid data its really hard to say otherwise. you need solid data to make your point and we would also need lot of data to compare with in order to prove your theory to be true or false.
: Ok, I'll grant some for all that made it in so far (which is more than 5). Running low on RP. But, I'll be playing some games if people want to join me later, and will probably hand out some RP there .. if you roleplay as your champion the entire game.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EuhGLMeB,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:43:29.408+0000) > > Ok, I'll grant some for all that made it in so far (which is more than 5). > > Running low on RP. > > But, I'll be playing some games if people want to join me later, and will probably hand out some RP there .. if you roleplay as your champion the entire game. Wait seriously? Please sign me up for the game. As for the role playing.. ahahaha... its gonna be super cringy LOL!!!!!
: Boom.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EuhGLMeB,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-15T17:40:42.494+0000) > > Boom. Thank you very much again!
: RIOT fixing games
I seen lot of post in regards to how people take a stab at how match making works. Let me tell you, this is the first time that i have seen this*. I should also say that to be fair, i am not that active in the board, its only been recently and good lord the amount of people talk about match making is up there with people getting banned. Anyways, you often see people say that when they go on a winning streak the riot will match you up with people that are on a losing streak. So to see you post this means that the match making isnt biased at all. You just prove lot of people's theory wrong*. LOL.
: I missed you all
http://prntscr.com/pjp1yt Please and thank you :D
: Are the casters avoiding the term "One-Shot?"
FeeD3R13 (EUNE)
: MAKE A RANKED FOR SOLO PLAYERS ONLY SOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you cant beat em, join em. Find your duos today at the league board :D
: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THE MATCHMAKING
Sounds like a normal game, regardless, they should fix it. I am like pretty sure the normal games have there own mmr and thats why you were match with them, meaning there mmr is low because they dont play that much normal games and probably cuz someone else in your team is high elo as well
: Matchmaking
It def feels like a flip of a coin to see if your on the side of the good team or not, sometimes. I have a hard time understanding and believing that its match makings fault for getting a afk, inter or w.e in your team. I dont think the system keeps track of who afks, feeds, carries and what not when it comes to match making. Let me take that back, i dont think the systme considers them when it comes to match making. If that was the case than you got no one to blame. See let me explain, its the players fault for trolling and not the system that match you up with them. I lied, you got everyone to blame except for riots system for the way that the players behave.
: We SERIOUSLY need a Compensation System in Place
It sucks, report it, voice it, move on.
UniSect (NA)
: I wish muting someone makes you not see their interactions.
: Riot when you make a new champion do you have to modify existing champions for them both to work?
: I deserve to be (Gold, Plat, Diamond, etc.) but my team is holding me back....
Good for you dude, seriously. Not lot of people have this mentality which is holding them back from improving.
: Did Riot give permission to anyone to use the song Pheonix to do advertise?
i feel like they could of done the choreography better. By they i mean i someone.
: Hey, Im a HotS player who recently migrated to league of legends for *various* reasons...
You just went from less toxic game to very toxic game. You find out that in low elo, they have weak mentality and very toxic. My advice to you is to disable all chat and ally chat. Only use pings and time stamp to communicate with your team. Trust me, it will keep your mental healthy and you will find your self less stress than if you were to leave chat on. If you are one of those toxic players than def mute all chat. If you like to keep chat open than mute someone as soon as you get a hint of them being toxic. You will need to give specifics on what advice you want. The advice i gave above is probably the best advice there is amongst all advices your gonna get.
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JwiiuwtX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-12T04:54:20.799+0000) > > 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfSwhUwzcOw > 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuCBabUEDrQ&t=15s > 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8FWOUBBCtA > > Watch and apply. Find out what your doing wrong and work on it. This is exactly the kind of bullshit the OP did not need. That is like saying you're a race driver and your "mates" slash your tyres. You come up with videos about "How to shift gears better", "Aquaplanning and Drifting, Vol.2" and "How to calculate fuel usage". The problem of the slashed tyres are not adressed by that. What does it matter anyways when he is obviously reaching his limit and 50-75% of his "team" are utter crap? You can try to drive with those slashed tyres, go ahead. If you lose, I will mock you. I have a 4-premade of French bobs lately that went like 4/35 together. They died by invades, they died together, they were not communicating, my pings they did not mind, my wards they did not mind - I just went AFK and played Dishonored. Can you post me some: "What Low Elo players do wrong" videos now, too that won't change anything at the slightest?
> [{quoted}](name=I am Bardo Bard,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JwiiuwtX,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-12T17:54:58.588+0000) > > This is exactly the kind of bullshit the OP did not need. > That is like saying you're a race driver and your "mates" slash your tyres. > You come up with videos about "How to shift gears better", "Aquaplanning and Drifting, Vol.2" and "How to calculate fuel usage". The problem of the slashed tyres are not adressed by that. What does it matter anyways when he is obviously reaching his limit and 50-75% of his "team" are utter crap? You can try to drive with those slashed tyres, go ahead. If you lose, I will mock you. > > I have a 4-premade of French bobs lately that went like 4/35 together. They died by invades, they died together, they were not communicating, my pings they did not mind, my wards they did not mind - I just went AFK and played Dishonored. Can you post me some: "What Low Elo players do wrong" videos now, too that won't change anything at the slightest? He is Gold 3? Hello? He has lot of room to improve and work on. So how is it that providing him with good video about improving his jungle is not the kind of thing he doesnt need? This is not bs, i even watch these videos infact i dont recommend videos that i havent watch. So i didnt just search and found these videos. These are videos that sometimes i go back and watch in order to go over the basics. I am a diamond player, so if im watching videos and even going over them than it isnt BS. Learning and wanting to improve and searching to do that should be something that everyone should do when they come across a problem they dont know how to overcome. Thats why his here and asking and thats why i am providinng with resources to help him. Players that dont take video guides and learn from them because they think its "BS" or they know better are the ones that are hard stuck players. The video provides him with answer he needs and more for him to carry himself out of the division and the game. As far as your example of the game, if you did everything that you could and still end up losing than there is nothing you can do about it because not every game is winnable but you should always play to win. BTW, the example you used are normal games, how i know? Because you can't que as 4 man flex in SR rank and neither can you in Solo/Duo rank. So take your shit normal game examples out of here because apparently you didnt get the news, we are talking about ranks. Instead of criticizing about my advice, how about you give one your self and if you dont have one than maybe you should keep your thoughts to your self next time. I am actually trying to help someone thats asking for it but here you are trying to jeopardize my post by making people think it that its not a valid response. Dont drag others down from wanting to improve just because you dont want to.
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d8ZxOYmV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-12T09:39:07.769+0000) > > Turning into a keyboard warrior in the middle of the game greatly decreases your chance of winnning because neither side of the party is focusing on the game and trying to win. I don't think there's any data to support this. The only possible way Riot can do so is correlating verified verbal abuse to win/loss percentage. But people are more likely to be toxic in games that they're losing, so that's not very statistically sound. If I'm respawning and typing responses to someone calling me a feeder for dying, that's not really having an impact on the game. I'm just sitting there waiting anyway, right?
> [{quoted}](name=5 Dollar Holler,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d8ZxOYmV,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-12T13:48:28.633+0000) > > I don't think there's any data to support this. The only possible way Riot can do so is correlating verified verbal abuse to win/loss percentage. But people are more likely to be toxic in games that they're losing, so that's not very statistically sound. > > If I'm respawning and typing responses to someone calling me a feeder for dying, that's not really having an impact on the game. I'm just sitting there waiting anyway, right? If your typing while your dead, sure, your not doing anything impactful because your dead but if your team is alive and they are reading your shit, they are being distracted and if they respond to your typing than it takes focus away from the game. Now, there are some statistic that doesnt take a rocket scientist or a genius to know that the chances of you losing the game increases if your emotionally caught up in a shouting match with someone else in your team to see who has the smallest balls and has more toxic blood running through their veins. Not only does it impact the two or more party that are involved, it also affects the rest of the team negatively. You create a negative environment and negative altitude on top of what could be a losing game. So yea, i dont need any data to support this but you go ahead believe that you have a equal chance of wining when your too busy typing away instead of playing the game. The only players that could get away from potentially not making that much of a difference while typing all game is maybe the pros.
: wich one is better
can you like.. be any more broad? You might as well ask who is better male or female? Either way, not a popular question to be asking.
Brakøn (NA)
: Why "mute first, report later" isn't actually a good response to player misbehavior.
Riot's Rule, Their Game. Play by the rule or leave. Turning into a keyboard warrior in the middle of the game greatly decreases your chance of winnning because neither side of the party is focusing on the game and trying to win. Your making the situation worst, by being the better player and muting, you prevent your self from getting tilted, preventing the team from getting tilted and preventing a potential lost because you are focusing on the game. If everyone muted that single player on the team that is flaming and being toxic. What is that person going to do ? At best he will talk in all chat. Thing about flamers is that they WANT you to talk back so they can prove how toxic they are. They want to argue and they want to make you feel like shit. Dont give in to what they want.
lluxxdot (EUW)
: How are you meant to climb when everyone feeds
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfSwhUwzcOw 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuCBabUEDrQ&t=15s 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8FWOUBBCtA Watch and apply. Find out what your doing wrong and work on it.
: My smurfs are higher ranked than my main
By having to win rank games and climbing. EZ
Emikk431 (NA)
: I get banned for 14 days for defending myself??
I dont think you should have gotten ban for that game, but if you went afk than you do because you have been warned before so you should have been on a good behaivor. Next time just mute all. Mute All.
: stop talking about adcs like that! hella rude lmao
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rftFXZfE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T19:11:03.939+0000) > > stop talking about adcs like that! hella rude lmao lol
: Honestly I didn't much like the fact that her counterplay was a pink ward, because it was super frustrating while playing her to just have an entire ability become useless because someone spent 75 gold to counter it. Playing against these types of champions that were countered by a pink ward was never that fun either, because it forced you to hold a pink in your inventory, which late game was a very hard thing to do.
> [{quoted}](name=Blue Shift,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6dOPznbo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-11T18:19:57.946+0000) > > Honestly I didn't much like the fact that her counterplay was a pink ward, because it was super frustrating while playing her to just have an entire ability become useless because someone spent 75 gold to counter it. Playing against these types of champions that were countered by a pink ward was never that fun either, because it forced you to hold a pink in your inventory, which late game was a very hard thing to do. I completely agree with you so it was good for riot to change that. Same thing with Zed ulti with QSS. I dont know how i feel about morde ult with qss. I personally like that so i hope they dont change that cuz morde ulti is little bit op.
Show more

ExcaliburX

Level 239 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion